PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 15:06:27
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29
Author Topic: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications.  (Read 36583 times)
Group: Guest
   Itsu:
    This new development about fake input source, is not new. And also to be taken with a grain of salt.
   To think that all self runners shown required a fake source, is stretching the truth a bit more than is needed.
Yet this idea needs to be proven, as well.
   We heard what Ruslan did when he sold the device for $5.000. That is also questionable as far as I'm concerned. Even though he went to court about that. There may be much more to all this than just fake inputs in some devices. I don't know Delamorto, and need more proof than he is providing. As that is no small detail, what he is suggesting.
And if so, then why is he here??? Now?

NickZ

Group: Professor

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
   Itsu:
    This new development about fake input source, is not new. And also to be taken with a grain of salt.
   To think that all self runners shown required a fake source, is stretching the truth a bit more than is needed.
   We heard what Ruslan did when he sold the device for $5.000. That is also questionable as far as I'm concerned. Even though he went to court about that. There may be much more to all this than just fake inputs in some devices. I don't know Delamorto, and need more proof than he is providing. As that is no small detail, what he is suggesting.

NickZ
I seam to remember the guy your refering to got ir working in the end aparantly. Also did you go g

to his live ruslen channel he had all the don e smith vids ? too bad it's gone now once it went on the threads.
« Last Edit: 2023-09-27, 00:27:39 by AlienGrey »

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Oh!, that's a capcoil.  Have you seen these videos about

Ah ok... so conclusion looking at those vids is that RF can be converted in many forms.
I'm not sure if it helps me at the moment.
But anyway thanks for the video information as it gives some new insigths in RF.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Itsu:

NickZ

Hi Nick,

I know this new development about fake input source, is not new, it was there from the beginning.

I know the name Delamorto since a long time as he is active in this field like he says for 15 years, and he has a strong argument when he says:  notice how interest in this topic is fading? The reason is simple - no result, numerous deceptions by others

Why is he here now?  I understand has found something worth while after 15 years of experimenting and found this a good forum to present his idea in the hope members will join him in his replication to understand / improve his circuit.

Itsu

Itsu:
   Well, I'll wait and see what he comes up with. So far, I don't believe anything that can't be proven. Like hidden wires in the ground line, connected to an electric pump in the water well. Yet nobody noticed it. Except Delamorto. Curious.
 Believe me I am interested in knowing the truth. Not heresays. I know that magicians can do even more than just hiding wires. He is saying that he knows that ALL shown self runners are faked. Amazing that he know about them all. Isn't it?
  I know why he is here now, another guy that wants someone else to make work, what he can't show working after all these years. I pass.

NickZ

I understand has found something worth while after 15 years of experimenting and found this a good forum to present his idea in the hope members will join him in his replication to understand / improve his circuit.
I don't mind you joining him in what he is proposing to build if he is the same Delamorto to which you have referred to, in this video:
https://youtu.be/WH2BI6bZsAg

Right now he is scoring negative points with me for not answering my questions directly.

Nick,

he is "close to the fire" being Russian and working in that scene for a long time, so if anyone will know what is going on over there he will be one of them.

But like he said, you don't need to believe him and you obviously don't, so leave it at that then.

He shows a fairly simple circuit that he is replicating so let him present this, so replicators can join.

Itsu

Itsu:
   By all means, I am not debating his device. Or stopping any one else from building it, but me.

NickZ

I don't mind you joining him in what he is proposing to build if he is the same Delamorto to which you have referred to, in this video:
https://youtu.be/WH2BI6bZsAg

Right now he is scoring negative points with me for not answering my questions directly.

Yes, i believe it is the same Delamorto.

Communications can be difficult as he obviously uses Google translate to discuss things here

Then that translator produces pretty good output.

There can be no definite exact data on the resonator. I wandered without calculations. This is why I posted a diagram on this forum so that the resonator could be made in its own way (diameter, number of turns, etc.). I need alternative
Since he is looking for alternative winding arrangements, maybe you'd like to design such configuration of windings that periodically generates bucking flux and aiding flux, when pulsed.

...and use a powdered iron core or a ferrite with high Zinc content ;)
« Last Edit: 2023-09-25, 08:47:42 by verpies »

Ah ok... so conclusion looking at those vids is that RF can be converted in many forms.
I'm not sure if it helps me at the moment.
But anyway thanks for the video information as it gives some new insigths in RF.

I will pause my journey on this m.o. as its for me a to much open sea.
Instead of that if appreciated I want to express my journey on the subject. " inductor coil ( with PP) used as output coil in a Ruslan setup.

Ape:
   Well thanks for checking in.
  It would help us at this time to communicate with someone that has a actual working unit, so as to progress with this project. But, as that has not happened as yet, we continue to be stuck on this.
  Those that know, aren't helping. And I can't blame them.
I guess that we will have to wait until we can get one from Walmart.
   NickZ

Ape:
   Well thanks for checking in.
  It would help us at this time to communicate with someone that has a actual working unit, so as to progress with this project. But, as that has not happened as yet, we continue to be stuck on this.
  Those that know, aren't helping. And I can't blame them.
I guess that we will have to wait until we can get one from Walmart.
   NickZ

Well Nick,
I'm not here waitig on someone dropping a working setup on the bench.
I' d like to discover the M.O. in a way as simple as possible as I belive together with some real E engineers this F.E. devices can be engineered.

As I said before we are probably distracted from reality as seen in vids of working devices by the way schematics are presented.

Let me say this,.. something to think about.

Inductor coil sits between grenade and antenna.
If we only connect the grenade at the hottom lead to the bottom lead of the kacher secondary... w/o an grounding connection.
Having the grenade and the kacher secundairy one end floating, with the inductor coil in between this could be an " closed air loop".
Probably a bad formulation.

When we create a standing half wave in these two connected coils the HV potential at both ends wil be opposite.
This means when using a 37.5meter grenade we need also a 37.5meter kacher secundairy.
75meter total... means half wave = 2Mhz.
Secondly I think both coils need to resonate at this frequency for max performance, as we know I have a grenade config on the 2Mhz.
Challenge is the kacher secondary which is 37.5meter meter and needs to be wound on a bigger tube then 50mm.
This kacher secundairy config will be realised trial and error as the topload.. the inductor which probably needs to be grounded/ or not will influence the whole system under load.

Here I will start doing some tests.

« Last Edit: 2023-09-25, 18:05:25 by Apecore »

That's great Ape, I hope it works for you.
   Thanks, for answering.
  The only thing that I can add is the idea that this is not a HV plus lower voltage additive system.
 No amount of adding these two frequencies together will have any OU effect, ever. No matter what.
This is a interruptor type circuit instead. Just keep that in mind. Otherwise, it is just another boost circuit or inverter circuit. And that's all.
  Your friend,
   NickZ

Well Nick,
I'm not here waitig on someone dropping a working setup on the bench.
I' d like to discover the M.O. in a way as simple as possible as I belive together with some real E engineers this F.E. devices can be engineered.

As I said before we are probably distracted from reality as seen in vids of working devices by the way schematics are presented.

Let me say this,.. something to think about.

Inductor coil sits between grenade and antenna.
If we only connect the grenade at the hottom lead to the bottom lead of the kacher secondary... w/o an grounding connection.
Having the grenade and the kacher secundairy one end floating, with the inductor coil in between this could be an " closed air loop".
Probably a bad formulation.

When we create a standing half wave in these two connected coils the HV potential at both ends wil be opposite.
This means when using a 37.5meter grenade we need also a 37.5meter kacher secundairy.
75meter total... means half wave = 2Mhz.
Secondly I think both coils need to resonate at this frequency for max performance, as we know I have a grenade config on the 2Mhz.
Challenge is the kacher secondary which is 37.5meter meter and needs to be wound on a bigger tube then 50mm.
This kacher secundairy config will be realised trial and error as the topload.. the inductor which probably needs to be grounded/ or not will influence the whole system under load.

Here I will start doing some tests.
1. As an observation i can say your wire length is not enough to get harmonics in standing wave, you need to use multiple of 1/2 wave length. Total length of wire to be considered including connections.
Also you need a phase shift in standing waves which will further amplify effects.

2. When ground is used means you add infinite capacity, means you need to add resistor.

3. Check how small is the inductance and capacitance in your system.

I will post later some details in Arie deGeus about his setup and it will be easier to compare and understand how and why is working.

Thanks, for answering.
  The only thing that I can add is the idea that this is not a HV plus lower voltage additive system.
 No amount of adding these two frequencies together will have any OU effect, ever. No matter what.
This is a interruptor type circuit instead. Just keep that in mind. Otherwise, it is just another boost circuit or inverter circuit. And that's all.
  Your friend,
   NickZ

Usually low voltage is used for signal generation, high voltage at high frequency in standing wave is the place where the “magic” is happening in respect with correct length of wires, capacity and inductance.

See quote:
If there is a 180 ° phase difference ( equal capacities ) between the electron currents, then we are dealing with " bellies " and " nodes " which move along the wire pairs. Similarly, moving the aether inflow locations where So zero point energy is absorbed .
Logical is that the amount of zero point energy that is absorbed per unit of time, is dependant on the frequency and the amplitude of the injected alternating current.
An open end (other than at the said capacitors ) acts as a mirror, and so the length of the two wires have to be not only equal, but must also be a multiple of a half wave-length, to get pure " bellies " and " nodes " and resonance, making maximum absorption of zero-point energy possible. Also, because of the "bellies" is the alternating voltage measured between the wires 2 x as high as the input voltage.
By varying the capacity of one of the capacitors, higher frequencies / super - positions can be achieved , for example, doubling at a phase difference of 135 ° . Also, if the incoming alternating voltage wavelength-wise does not correspond to the lengths of the wires , will the reflections at the end of the wires and the charge and discharge of the capacitors cause the creation of several wave super-positions, which is undesirable; absorbsion of zero point energy remains therefore very small. A "Clean " wave is desirable and higher frequencies result than in higher zero point
energy absorption .

Ape:
   Concerning standing waves, or fish waves or even modulated waves, I've never seen them. Any of them so, not sure if they are really needed or not. At this time we can only guess, and try things out. Not the best approach perhaps, I know.

NickZ

Ape:
   Concerning standing waves, or fish waves or even modulated waves, I've never seen them. Any of them so, not sure if they are really needed or not. At this time we can only guess, and try things out. Not the best approach perhaps, I know.

NickZ

In my opinion no approach is the less best.
But you've bin quit into al the vids regarding working devices.
Is there one video where we see scope shots presented of a live system?
I haven't seen one.
Thats why I challenge our interpretetion on how these f.i. Ruslan system is configurated and or connected internally.

We don't even have 100% proof if grenade, kacher secundairy, inductor coils are as built as being told/ shown.

Ape:
   Yes, I have seen most of the videos on YouTube about self running devices. And I have a good memory for what interests me. As I know that the mistery is only for a matter of time. And what Tesla says interests me the most. As that was before all the bullshit started with these ideas. But, no I have not seen what you asked, nor expect to anymore.
  The fact that there is little interest in further study and building, means that they have won so far. But not as far as I am concerned, nor do I need nor want to give up on this, ever. I enjoy the process, and ignore the rest. They will finally lose.
And free energy will be the new norm.
  If the Slavic countries were not so far away, I would go there, to check out the real deal. They have the ancient knowledge, that I seek. And the biggest pyramid on this planet, and other unknown things that science is still holding out on.
  I am expecting extraterrestrial ships and people to finally come forth, and give us a hand with all this, as well, this year. There are millions of people living on the Moon, Mars, and in our inner Earth. And we don't even know it.
 This still is a prison planet. And we are their work slaves. Paying for electric power, water, and fuel. Nice...
50 years of not going back to the moon. Why is that? John Kennedy was killed before he could spill the beans...

Hang in there Ape, itsu, AG, Max, even Delamorto now. And, Verpies, with his critical thinking...
You don't need to argue and fight with me, I am a comrade.
If we don't unite, we will continue to loose the war, on free energy, for free people.

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-09-26, 17:02:19 by NickZ »

Ape:
   Yes, I have seen most of the videos on YouTube about self running devices. And I have a good memory for what interests me. As I know that the mistery is only for a matter of time. And what Tesla says interests me the most. As that was before all the bullshit started with these ideas. But, no I have not seen what you asked, nor expect to anymore.

NickZ

Nick

I'd like to stay on topic here as there are a lot of forums were these topics are discussed.

So you agree we never seen a device showing kW output power and at the same time connected to oscope devices.

In my opinion everything inside the setup is questionable...probably far from what we tougth in the last 10 years. Even more strange is that there ate people who we still have a kind of fetisch to stay to go on in this direction.

Remarkable no one as I know has tried to put the concept upside down.
Geofusion did a bit with his variant on connecting the output to the series innductor cap.

I would find it very well appreciate if we could do with all the experts here an abstract basic idea engineering on some sideway variants.
Without going to deep down the rabbithole we should be very well able to krank a vew principles on paper with some test directions.

I have limited bench time due to working abroad, so effectively doing step by step design ideas would spare useless time.

Your the moderator here so I would ask you to facillitate in this process and get those comrades you mentioned on this topic;)

Ape: 

Thanks for your answer.
   Yes, I'm the moderator here, but only to the degree that helps maintain the peace, and focus on this type of self runner. There are people that seam to not like me, for some reason. So, I may  not be the popular guy that gets any experts together as you would like. I would however, continue my lonely flight towards self running devices. You are welcome to come along. I have mentioned to you my theories and goals, if you understood about the interruptor circuit.
So, that is my current dirrection.  Help me if you can, as that is a different direction to what we have been told is the mode of operations, previously.
   Current science "experts", have not helped much to decipher this riddle.
They don't even think that free energy exists .. nice...

NickZ

Thanks, for answering.
  Your friend,
   NickZ

This got my attention while reading through.
NickZ, what is interruption?  If you understood interruption you would not be emphasizing on it all the time as the only solution to this problem of building a working device. Let me put it to you that we interrupt all the time except when you are working on the common kacher setup without modulation.

This is it; when your push pull interrupts your Katcher, that is interruption. When your Katcher is running freely without interruption, no interruption.  When using the classic Katcher , interruption comes to play through modulation. Then,there will be beating . At that point the Tesla signal is pulsed in the pattern of Push-pull.

Maxolous

Max:
   What do I mean by interruption circuit. Well that may be hard to explain, however, what has been shown by the controlled Kacher, using the pp signal to "interact" have shown NO interaction, barely lighting any bulbs. None have shown any intereaction at all, at 500 watt loads. Nor can even light that amount of bulbs.
 So if there is no interaction, with additional energy there won't be any chance of self running. You can add all the input that you want, HV, low voltage, there will not be more out than in, because there is no real interaction, with the source of "extra energy", the surrounding ambient energies. I am not suggesting that you or any one believe me. But, that is my direction.
   Anyways, I am still working on all of this, and not ready to show what I mean.  Perhaps I am wrong, please show me how wrong I am.
I am not suggesting that it's the only solution, as you think. It is what I am working on, at the moment, to find out.

NickZ

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 15:06:27