PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-30, 18:15:59
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Author Topic: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications.  (Read 35652 times)

Thanks Max,

so the hissing is more ionization, no oscillations.

This mediator yoke looks to me more like a choke preventing the HF from the kacher to get back into the PS.
Why some believe it enables interaction between pp and kacher quickly, seems far-fetched IMO.

Itsu

Itsu,
Let me show you something you can try.  If you wound your yoke coil for mediator like this and connect it like in the pictogram, you would see that the voltage going to your kacher will be 50-110Volts when you switch on your  "PP".   At the time you connect your kacher by placing it input wire on the one going to kacher, you would see a dramatic increase in grenade output .  Am still investigating it.

Find attached , image of connection.

Maxolous

Thanks Max,

so the hissing is more ionization, no oscillations.

Itsu

Yes please, when so intense it breaks into Corona. That's why you see the blueish flame around Slayer Tesla coil.

Maxolous
« Last Edit: 2023-07-04, 17:49:38 by Maxolous »

Group: Professor

This mediator yoke looks to me more like a choke preventing the HF from the kacher to get back into the PS.
Does it have the same low-pass filtering function as this ?

Why some believe it enables interaction between pp and kacher quickly, seems far-fetched IMO.

Modulation by controlled Tesla

Modulation

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Itsu,
Let me show you something you can try.  If you wound your yoke coil for mediator like this and connect it like in the pictogram, you would see that the voltage going to your kacher will be 50-110Volts when you switch on your  "PP".   At the time you connect your kacher by placing it input wire on the one going to kacher, you would see a dramatic increase in grenade output .  Am still investigating it.

Find attached , image of connection.

Maxolous

Hmmm, interesting,  i can see why the 24VDC could be transformed up to 50-110VDC when the Push-Pull device is causing the 24VDC to be fluctuating that it becomes a pulsed DC / AC, but that would mean that the 50-110V is not DC anymore, but also pulsed DC / AC.

Feeding the Kacher with this 50-110V pulsed DC (26.2kHz) could explain the AM modulated like signal (26.2kHz) you showed earlier, right?

Itsu

Does it have the same low-pass filtering function as this ?

I dont know, i need to build one and measure it to see how it behaves.

What i can see is that it could act as a transformer, supplying pulsed DC to feed the kacher which would produce this AM modulated kacher signal shown by Max here:
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4471.msg105536#msg105536

Itsu

Modulation by controlled Tesla

Max,

new confusion, as this not the simple kacher you were talking about up till now, this is as you mention a controlled kacher / Tesla, (not modulated, but interrupted IMO).

Which one (simple or controlled) do you use?

Itsu

Max,

new confusion, as this not the simple kacher you were talking about up till now, this is as you mention a controlled kacher / Tesla, (not modulated, but interrupted IMO).

Which one (simple or controlled) do you use?

Itsu

Itsu,
Am just showing  this, if you say interruption it's still okay. It's from a controlled Tesla.

Maxolous

I dont know, i need to build one and measure it to see how it behaves.

What i can see is that it could act as a transformer, supplying pulsed DC to feed the kacher which would produce this AM modulated kacher signal shown by Max here:

Itsu

Verpies is right. It's a low pass filter since the yoke as an inductor is in series , the inductive reactance becomes high and blocking high frequency signals. However, as Itsu had stressed ,it also a transformer when push-pull is switching. Hence the high voltage at the other limb of the winding..

By experiment, it is not the cause of modulation. Modulation  is brought about by precise matching of grenade high frequency and the frequency of Tesla.

In view of the above, it will be good to put diode in line with kacher input voltage.

Maxolous
« Last Edit: 2023-07-04, 22:40:46 by Maxolous »

I remember seeing Geofusion demonstrating this sometimes ago.

https://youtu.be/qEHKGSLy938

Maxolous

Verpies is right. It's a low pass filter since the yoke as an inductor is in series , the reactive inductance becomes high and blocking high frequency signals. However, as Itsu had stressed ,it also a transformer when push-pull is switching. Hence the high voltage at the other limb of the winding..

By experiment, it is not the cause of modulation. Modulation  is brought about by precise matching of grenade high frequency and the frequency of Tesla.

In view of the above, it will be good to put diode in line with kacher input voltage.

Maxolous

Thanks Max,

when you say: "Modulation is brought about by precise matching of grenade high frequency and the frequency of Tesla", with "Grenade High Frequency" you mean its 1/4 wave resonance point, right?

You earlier said: 

Itsu.
Note.
I didn't bother about ¼wave res. I just worked with were my wound grenade resonated, please.
Maxolous

So you measured the Grenade 1/4 resonance point (how was this done?), then you tuned the Kacher to be resonating at that same frequency and with the mediator yoke in between the single 24V DC PS
you feed both the Push-pull circuit and the Kacher circuit causing the outside probe to pickup this AM modulated signal.

Itsu

Max,

a quick test showed me that when feeding the kacher with pulsed DC (+5V / +10V @ 20% duty cycle at 26.2kHz) from my FG, i can get a similar kacher output (pick up probe 5cm away from Antenna) as you showed here:

This screenshot shows both the kacher signal in yellow (1729kHz) and the FG output signal feeding the kacher drive circuit (26.13kHz between the cursors):

So i am not really convinced that the "Modulation is brought about by precise matching of grenade high frequency and the frequency of Tesla", as it seems that feeding the kacher with a pulsed DC input voltage does the same.

Itsu

@Itsu,
This is not the same thing. In my pictogram you saw two signals, one the envelope the other the message.

The envelope is the repeating rate caused by LC resonance while the other is Tesla signal

I got the modulated signal without mediator yoke anyway
Maxolous.

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Doesn't the above mediator coil just drive the Tesla coil while the PP  one half
is active  that would explain why Geo's one mosfet gets hot when using the mediator
coil. It lookes like the Tesla coil need to be active the full half of each one half of the pp
time in that case.

Sil

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Doesn't the above mediator coil just drive the Tesla coil while the PP  one half
is active  that would explain why Geo's one mosfet gets hot when using the mediator
coil. It lookes like the Tesla coil need to be active the full half of each one half of the pp
time in that case.

Sil

AG,

I don't think so. It drives both the PP and TC the same . It doesn't have half circle and it couldn't be the reason why one of  Geo's MOSFETS was hot.

Maxolous

Group: Guest
   That mediator coil bit was something that Geo tried out, at first. But, he never showed it to be getting any more out than in. Nor even to the output my device has shown. Nor did any one of his various versions. 
   He connected his output to the 3 turn coil circuit, instead of the 28t / output grenade coil.
So, different effects were noticed. But still did not show over unity or self running. Just to be clear.

NickZ

Any one know how to convert an (.MOD) video file to a mp4 or similar video file
on Win 7 with out wasting cash ?

The other thing is your Tesla coil HV gen O volts connected to any other part of the device
there is a warning that that will kill it and you cannot have AC from it like in your wave form.

Sil

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

@Itsu,
This is not the same thing. In my pictogram you saw two signals, one the envelope the other the message.

The envelope is the repeating rate caused by LC resonance while the other is Tesla signal

I got the modulated signal without mediator yoke anyway
Maxolous.

Max,

does my screenshot not show the same; the repeating 26.2kHz envelope (amplitude peaks) and the constant 1729kHz kacher signal?

Anyway, good to know that the mediator is not needed to get the modulated signal, i will see if i can get there too.

Could you please also answer this question in one post earlier: 
So you measured the Grenade 1/4 resonance point (how was this done?)

Itsu

Max,

does my screenshot not show the same; the repeating 26.2kHz envelope (amplitude peaks) and the constant 1729kHz kacher signal?

Anyway, good to know that the mediator is not needed to get the modulated signal, i will see if i can get there too.

Could you please also answer this question in one post earlier: 

Itsu

Itsu,

The shape is okay at 26.2KHZ
Which depicts the frequency of your Tesla and rep.  rate. One thing is not there, the wave processes inside the grenade. In my  case, I guess it is 4330KHZ.

Maxolous

Itsu  Oh master and great one

its the capacitor in the 3 turn winding from the yoke to the grenade that controls the resonance
and its the coincidence of the two resonances that have to be in phase.

It should look like this.

Itsu,

The shape is okay at 26.2KHZ
Which depicts the frequency of your Tesla and rep.  rate. One thing is not there, the wave processes inside the grenade. In my  case, I guess it is 4330KHZ.

Maxolous

Sorry Max,

I am confused again, you say:  One thing is not there, the wave processes inside the grenade.

Is it visible in your screenshot?  If so, could you point me where to look?

Thanks,  Itsu

Sorry Max,

I am confused again, you say:  One thing is not there, the wave processes inside the grenade.

Thanks,  Itsu
Your confused because your ignoring flamings right hand rule. Sort that out first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5iIQZLdVfU
Sil

Sorry Max,

Thanks,  Itsu

Itsu

Rep. rate is 26.2kHZ
Filled in is the 1.310MHZ
I just indicated the high frequency.

Maxolous

So you measured the Grenade 1/4 resonance point (how was this done?),

Itsu

If you want to precisely measure your ¼wave resonance in a manner that it doesn't stray, you need a current transformer, signal generator, your kacher antenna , your grenade, scope or static meter(Electrostatic explosive meter) and ground.

1. Disconnect your Gizmo(shinyaga) from your antenna.
2. Put your grenade in place
3. Slip your grenade terminal through your CT  and short your grenade
4. Connect shorted grenade terminal to ground.
5.  Feed your SG to antenna terminals set to Square wave @10V
6. Connect your scope to CT terminals
7. Sweep to detect frequency that gives maximum amplitude in scope or strong indication in static meter.

Maxolous

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-30, 18:15:59