PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-30, 17:57:15
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29
Author Topic: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications.  (Read 35650 times)

Max,

i tried your method and found the resonance points of my 3 secondaries plus gizmo and Antenna (without Grenade / Inductor) to be:

394uH = 1799kHz
475uH = 1698kHz
685uH = 1409kHz

So again, all 3 secondary self resonance points are lowered considerably by adding the gizmo plus antenna.

But when adding the Grenade / Inductor, these resonance frequencies will decrease till the earlier mentioned 1430kHz or so.

Itsu

Itsu,
Good try.
1. You don't need the kacher pry or in your word inductor on it.
2.  Let you antenna and shinyaga, in your word Gizmo be in place
3.   Let your grenade be inside your antenna
4.  Your antenna should have up to 3cm clearance from grenade.
5. Set your SG to 20V
6.  Short grenade inductor
7. You're looking for were the applitude is at minimum as your resonance frequency.
8. Your kacher sec is not fixed, adjust by cutting or reducing wire to match what frequency you want.
9. When done, you can use your kacher circuit to confirm the resonance frequency by hanging scope probe 20cm from antenna.

Regards
Maxolous

Yes Max, we mean the same thing  :)

Anyway, i tried 3 different kacher secondaries, varying between 394uH, 475uH and 685uH, and their self resonance points are varying between 2765, 3000 and 3100kHz, but they all behave similarly when attached to the gizmo plus antenna.

Itsu.
I missed this, I went to last page before noticing this

Was the grenade in operation at that time you carried out the test.

With other words, they all 3 have a self resonance point when attached to the gizmo plus antenna of around 1430kHz with the Grenade still resonating around 1780kHz.

You force it to resonate at your dictated frequency by adjusting wire length of your kacher sec

So it seems the gizmo plus antenna has a major influence on the kacher secondary and determines for the most part the resonance frequency of this Kacher secondary.

I don't think so, they are supposed to be slave to kacher sec. If kacher sec is forceful enough. In this case, I see the push-pull was on. Mind you, the SG only output 2OWatts in most cases.

I therefor think that further adjusting (decreasing the number of turns) the kacher secondary is of little use here.

Itsu

It will matter when it has enough pumping power. Just put the grenade there, don't power it.

Regards

Maxolous

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Max.

Was the grenade in operation at that time you carried out the test.

not sure what you mean by this, my Grenade / Inductor was NOT in operation, they are just there with open leads.

You force it to resonate at your dictated frequency by adjusting wire length of your kacher sec

Well, before i am cutting up any of my secondaries, i just tried 3 different length ones i have to see how they perform.

I don't think so, they are supposed to be slave to kacher sec. If kacher sec is forceful enough. In this case, I see the push-pull was on. Mind you, the SG only output 2OWatts in most cases.

so they suppose to, but my measurement shows otherwise. Not sure what you mean by "I see the push-pull was on" as i do not have any push-pull circuitry active. 

It will matter when it has enough pumping power. Just put the grenade there, don't power it.

more power exiting the kacher does not change its resonance frequency IMO

Itsu

Itsu,
Good try.
5. Set your SG to 20V
7. You're looking for were the applitude is at minimum as your resonance frequency.
8. Your kacher sec is not fixed, adjust by cutting or reducing wire to match what frequency you want.
9. When done, you can use your kacher circuit to confirm the resonance frequency by hanging scope probe 20cm from antenna.

Regards
Maxolous

Max,

Looking at your drawing, i just followed that, so NO Kacher Primary, NO Grenade / Inductor, just the Kacher secondary plus gizmo plus antenna connected.

no PRY (Primary) or Inductor present, see my first sentence above

Antenna and gizmo are in place, see my first sentence above

that's not what your drawing shows

5. Set your SG to 20V

why? more power does not change any resonance point

I did, as that is what's written on your drawing

I doubt if that would work as i showed before that the length of the kacher has little influence on the resonance frequency when attached to the Antenna

Thats what i did.

Firsts test was done WITH Grenade and Inductor installed (inside the antenna) then i noticed in your drawing that there was no Grenade / Inductor so i removed them.

But this first test result was that the minimum amplitude (resonance point) on the 3 used secondaries was similar as mentioned earlier, all 3 around 1400kHz (1209, 1450 and 1568kHz).
So again, it looks like the Antenna dictates the resonance frequency of the kacher.

I will redo your method later today using the Grenade / Inductor inside the Antenna, short the Grenade (Inductor too?) and use full voltage (20V) on my FG

Regards Itsu

Max,

Looking at your drawing, i just followed that, so NO Kacher Primary, NO Grenade / Inductor, just the Kacher secondary plus gizmo plus antenna connected.

no PRY (Primary) or Inductor present, see my first sentence above

Antenna and gizmo are in place, see my first sentence above

why? more power does not change any resonance point

I did, as that is what's written on your drawing

I doubt if that would work as i showed before that the length of the kacher has little influence on the resonance frequency when attached to the Antenna

Thats what i did.

Firsts test was done WITH Grenade and Inductor installed (inside the antenna) then i noticed in your drawing that there was no Grenade / Inductor so i removed them.

But this first test result was that the minimum amplitude (resonance point) on the 3 used secondaries was similar as mentioned earlier, all 3 around 1400kHz (1209, 1450 and 1568kHz).
So again, it looks like the Antenna dictates the resonance frequency of the kacher.

I will redo your method later today using the Grenade / Inductor inside the Antenna, short the Grenade (Inductor too?) and use full voltage (20V) on my FG

Regards Itsu

Itsu,

Drawing with grenade and inductor inside might be cumbersome. That was why I explained it.

The test always work, except your 3 Tesla coils secondary are relatively close in windings.

Okay, try again.

Maxolous

Ok, i redid the test Max suggested, now using the Grenade with Inductor inside the Antenna etc. see picture.

Both Grenade and Inductor leads are shorted, and we are using no Kacher Primary.

FG was set to sine wave 20Vpp

I used my 475uH secondary and removed half of its turns and wound the top part of this secondary with wider space between windings, see picture.

This showed that after a few adjustments, i now have a minimum (dip) amplitude at 1899kHz which is close to my Grenade resonance frequency.

I now can easily further lower (fine tune) this resonance frequency by inserting a ferrite rod into the secondary.

So next is to reinstall the kacher primary, remove the shorts from the Grenade and Inductor and see if i have one single resonance peak while measuring the Grenade response.

Itsu

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Max It looks like Itsu is pulsing his device with HF AC excuse me but that wont work
and your wasting your time if it is.

Sil

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Ok, i redid the test Max suggested, now using the Grenade with Inductor inside the Antenna etc. see picture.

Both Grenade and Inductor leads are shorted, and we are using no Kacher Primary.

FG was set to sine wave 20Vpp

I used my 475uH secondary and removed half of its turns and wound the top part of this secondary with wider space between windings, see picture.

This showed that after a few adjustments, i now have a minimum (dip) amplitude at 1899kHz which is close to my Grenade resonance frequency.

I now can easily further lower (fine tune) this resonance frequency by inserting a ferrite rod into the secondary.

So next is to reinstall the kacher primary, remove the shorts from the Grenade and Inductor and see if i have one single resonance peak while measuring the Grenade response.

Itsu

Nice one Itsu,

It seems to me that your kacher secondary gauge is like  0.8mm which is normal. But when expecting to res at high freq. , It is advisable to select higher wire thickness. Then you wouldn't need this spacing you just did on your kacher sec. 

Maxolous

Max It looks like Itsu is pulsing his device with HF AC excuse me but that wont work
and your wasting your time if it is.

Sil

AG,

No, Itsu is not pulsing it. I know you know of this method of Determining kacher sec. res. freq we discussed it  a while ago.

He said 20Volts peak to Peak

Regards

Maxolous

It is advisable to use Aluminum conductor for experiment due to cost effect. I usually have then, they are cheaper. When you've gotten what you want, you can replace with copper. It is better than spending so much on copper when you are not sure.

Get them in 0.6mm, 0.8mm and 1.5mm the last gauge will help if you're resonating at high frequencies.

Find attached.
The kacher secondary below is made with 1.5mm the length of coil is 25cm almost 10 inches. This resonates (with shinyaga and antenna) around  1.8MHZ. with this you don't look for the secondary under your primary or kacher inductor, most especially when inductor is wide.

Maxolous

OK Max,

my wire gauge used on my modified secondary is 1mm.

Itsu

So my next step was to reinstall the kacher primary, remove the shorts from the Grenade and Inductor and see if i have one single resonance peak while measuring the Grenade response.

This turns out to be not the case.

I see now 2 resonance points, one at 1600kHz (the new kacher) and one at 1800kHz (the Grenade).

So it seems that after installing the kacher primary and / or removing the shorts from the Grenade / Inductor the new kacher secondary resonance point shifted from the earlier reported 1900kHz to 1600kHz.

Seems i still have to fine tune this new kacher secondary by removing additional windings.

Itsu

So my next step was to reinstall the kacher primary, remove the shorts from the Grenade and Inductor and see if i have one single resonance peak while measuring the Grenade response.

Itsu,

Why I asked the inductor to be shorted was that at real operation of installation, the loop or tank circuit composed of inductor and capacitor is like a short circuit. You already know that series resonance is "acceptor circuit" while parallel resonance is "resistive circuit"
In acceptor circuit, the resistance is small and if well tuned it tends to zero Ohms. Consequently, I usually like to parallel caps to form my capacitance equivalents.

What am saying is that, still leave the inductor short in order not to cause interference until you have your tank circuit in place and operating.

I see now 2 resonance points, one at 1600kHz (the new kacher) and one at 1800kHz (the Grenade).

So it seems that after installing the kacher primary and / or removing the shorts from the Grenade / Inductor the new kacher secondary resonance point shifted from the earlier reported 1900kHz to 1600kHz.

Seems i still have to fine tune this new kacher secondary by removing additional windings.

Itsu

Keep trying it. The resonance frequency of the Tesla with Gizmo and antenna is more important to you if your resonance point of your grenade is already determined which you're tunning to.

https://youtube.com/shorts/Pagl1zg0j4A?feature=share

Maxolous

Itsu
Itsu with all respect to you and Nick your on the wrong track, the Tesla coil is a Phase angle
tx aerial and you need to change it's angle to vertical !

Sil

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Max,

using your method again, shorting the Grenade and/or Inductor or not, has no influence on the found kacher secondary / Antenna resonance frequency of 1900kHz nor does installing the (open) Kacher Primary.

With other words, there is a huge difference in found resonance frequency between your method (1900kHz) and my method (1600kHz) which is exciting the kacher secondary via its primary using my FG.

Question is what method is the right one.

Guess i can only test that by installing a kacher driver and powering it up to see at what frequency it self-oscillates.

Itsu

Max,

using your method again, shorting the Grenade and/or Inductor or not, has no influence on the found kacher secondary / Antenna resonance frequency of 1900kHz nor does installing the (open) Kacher Primary.

With other words, there is a huge difference in found resonance frequency between your method (1900kHz) and my method (1600kHz) which is exciting the kacher secondary via its primary using my FG.

Question is what method is the right one.

Guess i can only test that by installing a kacher driver and powering it up to see at what frequency it self-oscillates.

Itsu

Test to see

Maxolous

Itsu,
Exciting the kacher pry with SG is not efficient except you are going to amplify the SG signal.

Maxolous

Itsu have a look at this pic from Ruslan notice two wound coils apart from
the Grenade coil so what do you get from that set up ?

Test to see

Maxolous

I bread boarded together a quick and dirty Kacher driver using a 2SC5200 transistor.

Running on 12V @ 200mA, it shows the Kacher / Antenna is resonating on 1734kHz which is in between the two resonance peaks found using both my (1600kHz) and Max his method (1900kHz).

Grenade / Inductor are open, but when shorting them, it makes no difference.

Scope probe is 5 cm from antenna

Itsu

You don't think there is a reason that that's happening do you ? some thing we are ignoring perhaps ?
the other thing is any effect your after will disappear in your scope shot because the scope will have
earth leakage !

Also note verpies post and yours under neath

https://overunity.com/12736/kapanadze-cousin-dally-free-energy/

Sil

I removed the gizmo and antenna, using the same kacher driver and now the secondary only resonates on 3243kHz, see screenshot.

So the antenna as top load has a huge influence.

Itsu

Oh well done Itsu That's because it's radiant radiation radiating into the grenade which receives and converts the energy all you have to do now is find the best orientation of the Ariel have you tried a split tube in the center ? didn't Memo father predict this early on when over unity started?

Oh well must get on with my solar panels they work great! O0

Sil

Group: Professor

Guys, what do you believe is the principle of operation of any mentioned here devices? Personally I believe in interaction with Earth magnetic field but maybe there is some human (military?) created source of energy and grenade is just tuned to its frequency ?
Everyone has their favorite pet theory.
You have the Earth's magnetic field (but have you ever calculated how many Joules are in one cubic meter of Earth's field ?), Nick believes in Aether or energy from the ambient, some think it receives RF energy from a nearby radio station, some think it is an electron accelerator, etc...
My pet theory is such that the device does not make sense when there is no slotted metal pipe inside the tube ...or a sausage made out of some special ferrite rings.
« Last Edit: 2023-09-23, 10:43:51 by verpies »

Group: Tech Wizard

Hi verpies,

Hopefully you are doing well.  It is good you returned.   O0

Gyula

Everyone has their favorite pet theory.
You have the Earth's magnetic field (but have you ever calculated how many Joules are in one cubic meter of Earth's field ?), Nick believes in Aether or energy from the ambient, some think it receives RF energy from a nearby radio station, some think it is an electron accelerator, etc...
My pet theory is such that the device does not make sense when there is no slotted metal pipe inside the tube ...or a sausage made out of some special ferrite rings.
Verpies i think it's much simpler than that, and Farest is a comedien  ;D
remember the days in the 60s when we mad our own audio amps and to get more noise power
to get twice as much you had to quad the power, it's some thing like that but magnetics
electricity we buy is rather like pissing on the camp fire and then complaining the fuel is no good.

PS Strange I was just thinking about your input just the other day, I must be side kick  >:-) O0

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-30, 17:57:15