PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 11:20:25
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I am a published author!  (Read 9896 times)

Group: Moderator

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Savant

Yep. It had to come to pass that somebody would pull the wool over so many eyes.
And this character nails it.
After all, it is merely science fiction. If it was real somebody has to die.

OverUnity Cafe

---------------------------

Group: Elite Experimentalist

... .-.. .. -.. . .-.
Congrats Paul !

I like the premise and think it would be an excellent read.
Timelines are second only to the stopping of time for me, some kind of device that pauses or creates a still moment. That way, you could jump into a Ferrari just as the owner has pressed the unlock on the keyfob, take it for a spin and return it back just as his keyfob returns to the pocket. He would get in and notice the engine temperature is far higher than from cold. He would also notice that the several beverage cans and other mess are now cleaned up. Have to repay the kindness !
Car keys go missing all the 'time'...maybe plenty of time travellers are scooting around out there between every step we take.

Anyhow, the above is just a ramble, due to not having read your book :)

ʎɐqǝ from pɹɐoqʎǝʞ a ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu

@GK

Just pre-ordered your book.

Super congratulations man.

wattsup

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
GK
 Congrats on your new book.

I'll order a copy. Is the secret to the TPU in there?  ;)

Regards, ION

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me a drink
GK
 Congrats on your new book.

I'll order a copy. Is the secret to the TPU in there?  ;)

Regards, ION

Its science fiction to those that don't understand what we do.
The background document is password protected.
I wrote the techy part in 2 weeks. The other author added the cafe. Total time frame was 9 months. You know, OCD.
I just wanted to check another box as I put another T shirt in the closet.
The editor was stricken with a stroke 10 months ago. He proof marked the document in 2 weeks with his left hand. He is write handed and the stroke effected that side. He knows electronics so I took some of my more famous coils to him. He lit up like a Christmas tree.
OverUnity Research, nor any of you are in the book as I was told in the beginning of my stature here this site was hidden from the public.

We'll see where this goes.

Congrats GK!    I was ready to order on Amazon but it says it will be delivered to my Amazon Kindle on the 26th.   I don't have a Kindle.   I'm assuming it's in Kindle format which I think can be read with an app on the Android platform and maybe PC too but will that work to have it delivered to those?   Do they send to your email or ?   

Buy me a drink
Congrats GK!    I was ready to order on Amazon but it says it will be delivered to my Amazon Kindle on the 26th.   I don't have a Kindle.   I'm assuming it's in Kindle format which I think can be read with an app on the Android platform and maybe PC too but will that work to have it delivered to those?   Do they send to your email or ?

It should be in your amazon account. You can then use the reader to get it. That is what the doco says.
You can side load files but after you install reader app restart the device to have the kindle folder show up. Its like a bug to me.

I got this all running and tested on my phone. I am quite pleased with it once I found the folder bug.

Group: Ambassador

Paul
Congrats on the benchmark moment , I too will be getting a copy ..

respectfully
Chet K

Group: Elite Experimentalist

... .-.. .. -.. . .-.
"OverUnity Research, nor any of you are in the book"
Hmmm...science fiction and the editor lit up like a Christmas tree when you showed him devices.
Does that not scream sequel ? lol

I think there's a lot of mileage to be had from a fantasy version of the various claims, builds, events and intrigues. Something that could spark a build or two or raise questions to bring more people to the experimenters table.

Anyway, best wishes to your Editor, seems like a resilient fellow !
 O0

ʎɐqǝ from pɹɐoqʎǝʞ a ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu

Buy me a drink
"OverUnity Research, nor any of you are in the book"
Hmmm...science fiction and the editor lit up like a Christmas tree when you showed him devices.
Does that not scream sequel ? lol

I think there's a lot of mileage to be had from a fantasy version of the various claims, builds, events and intrigues. Something that could spark a build or two or raise questions to bring more people to the experimenters table.

Anyway, best wishes to your Editor, seems like a resilient fellow !
 O0

Hiding in plain sight...
I put this as the pretense of the psychology of the events and characters.
I left everyone here out as I know at this level We don't need no trouble from those who don't need no steenking badges. If you catch my drift.
This will go the route of the hobbit and harry potter should sales skyrocket thru the roof so to say.
And yes there is a cafe involved where the main character picks on the customers. Its thick and has a lot of mileage. Why?
Because today's society is in great need of assimilation into a fold.
I got the addictions all down pat.

So for those who read the book, Releasing on 11/26/2016, you are welcome to input anything you would like to see. We can play this to the hilt with ghost writers. And don't worry. If it sells, I pay residuals. J.K.Rowling created a $238 Billion industry on government subsistence as a starving artist.
I have a movie trailer producer on my tail for exclusive production rights already. He has read the first 80 pages. He knows all the biggies.

Buy me a drink
Well, well, well. Amazon can not advertise my book because of the nudity on the front cover.
Its a 1500 year old public domain DaVinci.
Shot down at the starting line. Go figure.

Oh gosh you had me worried for a minute there I thought you meant they couldn't sell it.   I just got it without any trouble on an Android.   If anyone doesn't have a decent Android I just picked a a Quad core ZTE 5.1" Android brand new at Krogers grocery store for $10.   Regular price was $50.   Not that I needed another Android as I've got probably close to 40 of them now but how can you pass up a deal like that and with GK's new book you've got no excuse not to have a good size Android   ;)

maybe a well placed Leaf ?
 :o

A wee TPU.....[in the right spot...?

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Awesome book!   I'm about 30% into it (including watching most of the video links).   GK you have a real talent for writing.   It seem there are many subtle hints hidden in the regular story parts making it all the more interesting.   Very captivating book and a great read for anyone who has ever had any interest in the TPU or free energy. 

Group: Experimentalist

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
I finally got around to getting a Kindle Reader app for my tablet so I could get the book and read it.  It was well worth the trouble of doing that.  This is a fascinating book.  I am up to almost the 40% mark and enjoying the reading very much.  An intriguing plot and interesting characters.  If you haven't gotten it yet you are missing a fun reading experience.  Thanks GK!

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Buy me a drink
I thank you all for the positive comments.
And yes, I was told to write a book many times in the past.
I have a knack for writing tho never schooled in such.
For the readers who haven't finished yet. Oh boy are you in for a psychological treat.
We all know this technology screws with the mind in common society. Whoever listens soon steps off the pier.
The coauthor dropped off last month. He has a high failure mechanism in place.
If this book never makes it to the million best seller mark it is because the common man has no mind for the future.
I can not say this effort was work or pleasing. It merely fell out of my mind to the keyboard.
Anybody that has a bent of doing something knows what I mean.
My next book is 'Binge'. We know the sickness.

For those that finish reading it, give me unbiased comments. I need it for the producer of the movie trailer.
I sliced off the nudity from the book cover. I guess the original purchasers now have a collector's copy.

Its a trip, no?

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
I finished it pretty quickly.  I usually read after I go to bed at night since I am pretty busy during the day.  A lot of books I read help me to go to sleep.  This one kept me reading way past my normal time for going to sleep.  I highly recommend it.

Thanks for writing it GK,
Carroll

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

@GK

I bought the book the same day you announced it but never got around to the Kindle stuff. So have not read it yet. hehehe. Plus less on forums since my business partner (1 or 3 businesses) suddenly passed away this has created a vacuum in the company so more stuff I have to deal with plus his family (succession - buy out - etc.) that I had and still have to deal with just blew my time away. Plus a major contract is coming soon so more time gone. But it's still all good. Lucky I work in water treatment where we have true ions, atoms and their effects are always visible. They are just as much in EE but we don't know how to see it. We only look at the measures.

Plus I get emails from people pushing me to finish my Part 3 of SC. I want to make videos on it to make explanations simpler for people especially the younger smart guys to grasp. It's time man. I have to spill the beans no matter how they come out.

Plus I eventually need to form a group including animation, math, physics, chemistry, EE, small scale builders and a few others to work together to get SC more academically presentable to the masses. I am always thinking "it's not good enough" but will have to deal with that as now I know, it will never be 100% ready while the time for SC is now. The construct is sound and it has passed way to many counters to be neglected. I am not a polished physics teacher so knowing the best way to present this in academia will be hard for me for sure given my rough edges but hey, nothing and no one is perfect. I started at OU and OUR to find OU, but did not count on finding so much better. Well not better because nothing is better then OU in hand, but so much vaster in its implications in science. Sometimes I just cry because SC is so immense. 

In December I did a video to continue on the LTPU Center Torroid Breakout thread but totally forgot to post it as it needed some editing. Just consumes so much damn time. I'll get back to it soon enough man but either way, I will never look at our effects in Standard EE again so even my explanations will sound foreign to many. That's why I don't post anymore or very seldom. What's the point? It is just way too vague, free and easy when people only relate or talk about fields and electron flow just because they have values like inductance, reactance, resistance, voltage, amperage but they really know nothing about what the F it is in the wires, but have been trained to think fields and electrons are realer then real. You do not realize that you will still be able to measure all those things without fields or electrons. It is just to disheartening so my only solution is to do my thing the way I can and let the chips fall where they may. Maybe in 5 years from now we will see a subsection of people espousing SC.

I had a spat with @Erfinder at OU. hahaha. I thought he had some out of the box in him but was so wrong. He is just as lost as anyone and his cryptic dogma is just dark and venomous. I think he has reached his limit and wants more but does not know were to look in the EE checkmate box and this is making him very aggressive. He should have been way more advanced by now instead of still getting excited by a mundane increased rpm at coil short. I do know where and how to look but he is just a stubborn guy that will never really take input from anyone. And me coming from way out is just not a good mix. Too bad. I had hopes for him since his builds show promise like may others have great build skills but the usage is just elementary. Way too bad but he is off my list for now. We'll see where he goes from here. It's simple. Anyone winding multi layer coils will never get anywhere just because of HCS. 100 years proof and we still can't take the hint. We were trained to consume and good consumers we are. We have all espoused the always short changing law of conservation to confirm our abdication as being official. The best devices I have seen always had a choke coil in series with the primary hence it is a start of a solution for HCS. The Tesla ozone patent was a good example of how Tesla attempted to overcome this. But don't tell @Erf. It will rub him the wrong way.

Sorry for rambling on. Just to say I'll be around soon enough with an update on the thread and also will find out about this Kindle thing. Why can't a book just be a book? I would rather still see it in my bookshelf in 20 years at quadruple the price then hidden away in bytes. What happens if the grid dies, where is the book then? hahaha I have to stop. Just good reading you're around.

wattsup

PS: Each sentence carries it's words and the words incite their thoughts and the thoughts brings it too life in our minds.

Buy me a drink
The next step is promotion. This takes even more money for the normal process. I did not follow the norm. I cheated and cut corners. Up to that point I spent no money. Most authors at this point have spent 5k to 10k and then find out the further on promotion costs and just die on the vine. Money gone, kids need shoes scenario. I am lucky in that respect. I grew up poor and know how to make things happen freely.
It would be appreciated if you guys can make votes on the Amazon site. Its one of those things where those involved just makes clicks to make more things happen.
If any of you or OUR wants to be in the sequel let me know. To those who read the book all the characters are mashups of real people with real challenges and life problems. That's the part I used to infer a real reality to the reader.

deleted as no answer

R
« Last Edit: 2017-05-28, 02:05:51 by ronee »

Buy me a drink
I am back filling on creating the props for this effort to provide models should there be a movie offer.
I am progressing on season #2.
This has been an enjoyable effort mixing forgotten tech with history.

Buy me a drink
Season two presents more time looping of the main character to piece together the construction of the models with operation.
His garage door was made of aluminum so that represented a large scale T.T.Brown type set up unbeknownst to the character.
At runaway the door morphs into a resonant field which was presented in season one where he turned it on for the first time in a large scale test.

Buy me a drink
Back filling the prototype build for the ship.  I added running lights.

https://rumble.com/v4r83xq-large-toroidal-power-unit-part-a-savant-story-prop-backfill.html 

https://rumble.com/v4r866x-large-toroidal-power-unit-part-b-backfilling-props-for-savant.html 

Continuing to make progress on the 2nd book in the Savant series.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 11:20:25