PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 11:47:32
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: The Chinese New Year Gift  (Read 47683 times)
Group: Guest
The tasks at hand are now defined:
(1) Triple test the oscilloscope-test-ready board to confirm overunity in Shenzhen and Hong Kong.

If this test is a prerequisite, it should have been done instead of bothering everybody and wasting his time with this thread of multiple useless posts!

May the Almighty guide us to benefit the World

If his goal was to guide us, provided that he exists, we would have free energy for years! But he is probably not more skilled in electronics and physics than the fervent but idiot believers who take their faith for science.

A self runner would end all discussions of misinterpreted measurement.  O0

Agreed, that's all it would take. So simple. Alas, this is the one hurdle that is never overcome, the one thing that anyone and everyone making these fantastical claims never achieves.  

Tseung, just get one Divine Revelation to run another one and you're laughing - and all your sins will be forgiven!  ;)

I think that any of us reading this nonsensical rubbish are just wasting our time - most of us know that Tseung is just interpreting things in a way that suits his purpose, and that continually playing the 'God card' is just a way to get mass support from the religious constituency wherein science plays a very secondary part to magic.

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Ok Lawrence. I'll wait for the board.

---------------------------
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Ok Lawrence. I'll wait for the board.
@poynt99,

Thank you, I got your mail address.  I shall have all the tests, photos etc. posted here before sending the board.  Meanwhile I shall just let others have fun and post whatever they want.  Most people are impatient.  Just give them an outlet.  I have gone through the "endure insult training".  Their posts will not affect me.

With your 4 channel scope, can you get the average output power and average input power directly or do you need to do the Excel spreadsheet analysis?

@poynt99,

Thank you, I got your mail address.  I shall have all the tests, photos etc. posted here before sending the board.  Meanwhile I shall just let others have fun and post whatever they want.  Most people are impatient.  Just give them an outlet.  I have gone through the "endure insult training".  Their posts will not affect me.

With your 4 channel scope, can you get the average output power and average input power directly or do you need to do the Excel spreadsheet analysis?

The Tek scopes I have provide a power measurement directly through multiplication and averaging.

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

The Tek scopes I have provide a power measurement directly through multiplication and averaging.

Great, I envy you.  You do not need to do hours of analysis after CSV file save.  So you can have average Input power and average Output Power as soon as the sampling is done.   This means you can accurately show the change of COP with time (Diminishing charge on the capacitor or frequency change.)

The board I shall send you already shows OU with both DC Power Supply and Capacitor connected.  A variable DC Power Supply will save us much hunting time.  As shown in the TK video, a higher charged battery may not work at all.  Do you have a DC Power Supply?

If so, I can provide the various "best" voltages for highest COP.  Otherwise, use slightly run-down batteries at 1.0 to 1.2V.  Since each hand-built board  is somewhat different, I shall provide the test results for your specific board.

I have power supplies. It's just a question if they'll go down low enough in voltage.

Half dead batteries..you know the ones that are chemically declining and in a state of non linear change , very good for reviving with a few pulses of the right shape to allow divine intervention to occour when the semiconductor threshold is a large portion of the total supply voltage ...really??seriously??

I see it now ... light from dead batteries.... Another breakthrough from devine labs

Good on you  for your persistance Poynt  . I admire what you are trying to do . Lawrence is also doing what he thinks is making the world a better place .Perhaps us non belivers can be shown some kind of light in some unexpected way.

I wonder if the excess energy could be used to make an oscillator run ?

"How can we apply Divine principles to electricity generation, harvesting energy from nature that is freely available and everywhere present?"
http://pesn.com/2013/01/27/9602271_Keppe-v-Mormon-Headquarters_zip_code_disinversion_counter-point/

There is a strong competition between the sectarian and religious bigots!
Which church and which god will win?   
The suspense is unbearable!   ;D

@gridbias
Half dead batteries..you know the ones that are chemically declining and in a state of non linear change , very good for reviving with a few pulses of the right shape to allow divine intervention to occour when the semiconductor threshold is a large portion of the total supply voltage ...really??seriously??

Yes really and seriously, you see the trick here is to apply intelligent thought to the problem rather than speculate. For instance I have tested old 12v batteries that could maintain a voltage of 50v across the terminals for several minutes and this voltage produced a measurable momentary increase in the discharge current. This is very easy to explain as the internal capacitance has been increased due to sulfation of the plates and we should be clear that the capacitance acts on each individual pair of plates and not as an external lumped sum element. In fact, that is a measurable fact, I have also had a 12v battery hold a momentary charge in excess of 100v for upwards of 500ms and this produced momentary high current flows as a result.

I have also tested old Nicad and Nihm batteries and the effects are almost the same however there is a difference due to the make up of the batteries. We should also understand the effect is best produced by discharging an inductance through the battery repeatedly producing an incremental increase of the voltage as the internal capacitance is charged. This can be 5 to 10 sharp impulses within a few ms then a rest state of a ms then a discharge impulse from the battery.

I have also used a 12v battery as an integral part of an oscillator, the battery is in series with an external switched inductance and another series capacitor. The external capacitor is charged through the external inductor from the battery then the capacitor is discharged through the same inductor with the polarity reversed back into the battery. The internal capacitance of the battery retains this higher voltage and then produces AC oscillations in another separate series circuit. In which case we could say the battery has used a small part of it's own energy to set a series circuit including itself in oscillation due to it's own internal capacitance

I could go on for hours however I would hope you understand my point here, you seem to be critical of others work due to your own lack of imagination if not understanding. A simple battery can have many different properties and be used in many unique ways however we should understand that we impose many of the limitations we think are present not the battery, it is what it is.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

@Exn
There is a strong competition between the sectarian and religious bigots!
Which church and which god will win?

We could also throw in the science bigots as well, tens of billions of dollars spent on smashing atoms and it has not helped one single person, tens of billions spent on cancer and aids research and nothing in the way of a cure and the list goes on ad nauseam. It makes one wonder how anyone could have so many resources at their disposal and claim to be so intelligent yet do so little.

You see any claim requires proof and the proof we have tells us things are not getting better they are getting worse despite their so called best efforts. I can tell you one thing, if I was a businessman and they were my employee's I would fire 90% of them because they cannot or will not produce tangible results for their claims.

It's a whacky world we live in and it is broken but I believe there is a change coming in our future. People have had enough of the BS from everyone concerned and there is a growing trend towards the decentralization of power. People are taking their own matters into their own hands and rejecting the mind numbing bureaucracy and waste and hollow promises we see today. People are open sourcing science and technology and sharing with one another on an unprecedented level.

I just got involved with this group, http://publiclaboratory.org/tool/spectrometer, now imagine everyone on the planet being able to trace pollution back to it's true source inexpensively, imagine having tangible proof from hundreds or thousands of sources and holding those responsible accountable. I don't blame any one group for our problems however I do believe what we are doing now does not work and people deserve a chance to make a difference without being criticized for it by those who do nothing.

AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Ambassador

AC
Now thats a very nice thing to have !,plus Do it your self Set ups!!

http://publiclaboratory.org/tool/spectrometer

Have you built one?

Thx
Chet

@gridbias
Yes really and seriously, you see the trick here is to apply intelligent thought to the problem rather than speculate. For instance I have tested old 12v batteries that could maintain a voltage of 50v across the terminals for several minutes and this voltage produced a measurable momentary increase in the discharge current. This is very easy to explain as the internal capacitance has been increased due to sulfation of the plates and we should be clear that the capacitance acts on each individual pair of plates and not as an external lumped sum element. In fact, that is a measurable fact, I have also had a 12v battery hold a momentary charge in excess of 100v for upwards of 500ms and this produced momentary high current flows as a result.

I have also tested old Nicad and Nihm batteries and the effects are almost the same however there is a difference due to the make up of the batteries. We should also understand the effect is best produced by discharging an inductance through the battery repeatedly producing an incremental increase of the voltage as the internal capacitance is charged. This can be 5 to 10 sharp impulses within a few ms then a rest state of a ms then a discharge impulse from the battery.

I have also used a 12v battery as an integral part of an oscillator, the battery is in series with an external switched inductance and another series capacitor. The external capacitor is charged through the external inductor from the battery then the capacitor is discharged through the same inductor with the polarity reversed back into the battery. The internal capacitance of the battery retains this higher voltage and then produces AC oscillations in another separate series circuit. In which case we could say the battery has used a small part of it's own energy to set a series circuit including itself in oscillation due to it's own internal capacitance

I could go on for hours however I would hope you understand my point here, you seem to be critical of others work due to your own lack of imagination if not understanding. A simple battery can have many different properties and be used in many unique ways however we should understand that we impose many of the limitations we think are present not the battery, it is what it is.

AC

i agree and concor with a full understanding of the variable    half dead batteries       ...i was tounge in cheek

@Ramset
Now thats a very nice thing to have !,plus Do it your self Set ups!!
http://publiclaboratory.org/tool/spectrometer
Have you built one?

Yes I built the desktop model from the plans on their website and it works very well. I plan on building another flow through detector using an Arduino and a CCD module to digitize the output signatures so I can pinpoint hydrocarbon and organic materials as well as heavy metals. Then this will be integrated into my biological sand/anthracite/UV filter system for my well water to the house, I also drilled my own wells using this nifty little device--http://www.drillyourownwell.com/. I hit good water at 30' in about five hours and the flow rate is around 20gpm as well the total cost for the house well plus a shallow well to feed my horses trough was less than $200 for everything including the DIY driller, casing and screens.

It's actually kind of funny when I tell people I drilled my own wells for under $200 and have all the clean fresh water I can use because they can't seem to wrap their mind around how simple it is. It may have helped that I have industrial water treatment experience so designing and building my own bulletproof system wasn't a big stretch and I use a triple redundant treatment system which is much better and safer than any industrial/commercial system. As they say -- If you don't have water you don't have anything.

AC

@Exn
We could also throw in the science bigots as well, tens of billions of dollars spent on smashing atoms

If tens of billions of dollars had not been spent in the past for such projects, we would not have nuclear power plants.

Sorry, but I prefer to have energy although it is not free, instead of nothing at all or of absurd promises from the bigots of the divine overunity.

@Exn
We could also throw in the science bigots as well, tens of billions of dollars spent on smashing atoms and it has not helped one single person, tens of billions spent on cancer and aids research and nothing in the way of a cure and the list goes on ad nauseam. It makes one wonder how anyone could have so many resources at their disposal and claim to be so intelligent yet do so little.

You see any claim requires proof and the proof we have tells us things are not getting better they are getting worse despite their so called best efforts. I can tell you one thing, if I was a businessman and they were my employee's I would fire 90% of them because they cannot or will not produce tangible results for their claims.

It's a whacky world we live in and it is broken but I believe there is a change coming in our future. People have had enough of the BS from everyone concerned and there is a growing trend towards the decentralization of power. People are taking their own matters into their own hands and rejecting the mind numbing bureaucracy and waste and hollow promises we see today. People are open sourcing science and technology and sharing with one another on an unprecedented level.

I just got involved with this group, http://publiclaboratory.org/tool/spectrometer, now imagine everyone on the planet being able to trace pollution back to it's true source inexpensively, imagine having tangible proof from hundreds or thousands of sources and holding those responsible accountable. I don't blame any one group for our problems however I do believe what we are doing now does not work and people deserve a chance to make a difference without being criticized for it by those who do nothing.

AC

Dont forget the common cold.
We can navigate robots on mars from earth-but we dont have a cure for the common cold ???
To much money to be lost in pharmaceutical's i think-why would they release a cure for anything that would cost them a large wad of cash in droped drug sales.
This is reality and the world we live in-money befor death.

The Chinese New Year Gift ?
If it is a gift,then please send us all one.

Group: Ambassador

AC
Thx for the response on the spectrometer [I had no idea].

Regarding your well drilling
It's actually kind of funny when I tell people I drilled my own wells for under $200 and have all the clean fresh water I can use because they can't seem to wrap their mind around how simple it is.

----------------
I run heavy Equipment at a place where I keep My house boat down In LI sound [sort of a barter set up they call me for big Jobs].
Well they had a storm wipe out a dozen or so support poles for the floating docks [closed down the yard].

The crane and barge scenario was crazy expensive for installing the 60 ft 1500lb poles.plus booked for weeks with the storm.

I ended up doing it like your well driller     3 men used the high tides to stand em up [tripod lines tied off],the tide goes out ,gravity comes to visit [big time]
a water hose /air jet pipe alongside at the bottom  WHOOSH...........

Yes its hard for peeps to grasp the concept,I won a bet with the owner on that one .[standing them up and driving them in with out a crane].

Memories.... :)
Thx
Chet

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: exnihiloest
Sorry, but I prefer to have energy although it is
not free, instead of nothing at all or of absurd
promises from the bigots of the divine overunity.

If you are not yet aware of it, one day in the near
future you shall:  All of the energy which exists is
from a single source.  A living source.  It is given
to us freely.  A corrupt system of monopoly and
distribution has been put into place by man to
generate monetary profit for the Exploiters.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

@tinman
We can navigate robots on mars from earth-but we dont have a cure for the common cold Huh?
To much money to be lost in pharmaceutical's i think-why would they release a cure for anything that would cost them a large wad of cash in droped drug sales.
This is reality and the world we live in-money befor death.

I can only presume this is the case based on the complete lack of results and believe science has become a career where job protection and corporate interests overrule progress. We should never underestimate the lengths to which some people will go to protect their own self interests and there is a great deal of data suggesting near one half of all scientists have lied or rejected data which did not agree with popular opinion, it is a sorry state of affairs and lacks integrity.

Fundamentally I look at this from a slightly different perspective, their are people, good or bad who may occupy any position anywhere. As such it is a mistake to label any institution such as government or science as good or bad or having integrity because it relies solely on the people as individuals within them. An institution is an entity and has no integrity or compassion nor does it deserve respect until it is earned by the actions of the people within it.
It is the people who are making critical errors in judgement and lack integrity not the institution.

AC
« Last Edit: 2013-02-05, 21:10:26 by allcanadian »

...All of the energy which exists is from a single source.  A living source.  It is given to us freely.

Prove it!

You assertion will be credible only when you will not have to pay your electricity.
In the meantime your speech is indistinguishable from that of prophets promising the paradise on earth.

It is the people who are making critical errors in judgement and lack integrity not the institution.

I agree 100% ("Einmal ist keinmal" as the Germans say  :) ).
And this way of thinking reinforces the sense of responsibility of the individuals who tend often to offload their responsibilities onto the society and its institutions that moreover they criticize.

In our domain the best example is the academic science. Individuals who have not produced any useful device, reject their responsibility onto the academic science instead of accepting the fact that they have been too stupid or too lazy to have invented and built what they dream.

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: exnihiloest
Prove it!

You assertion will be credible only when you will not
have to pay your electricity.
In the meantime your speech is indistinguishable from
that of prophets promising the paradise on earth.

Aye, rest assured.  It will be proven to you [and all who
are not yet able to see] as it has been promised.  The
proof will not be forthcoming in accordance with your
[our] demands and desires, but only as the prophets
have foretold that it will occur.

There are a number of events which must yet transpire
because the World is presently in the hands of a very
wicked group.  As they psycho-pathically work to
consolidate their control over the entire Earth and all
of its People, their deceptions and propaganda will
tend to awaken those who are seeking truth and justice.

The Political Weirdness which seems to have taken hold
of the Nations will intensify and the World is going to
become an even wilder and crazier place.  The common
folk and People will suffer greatly.

Then, at its due time, all of this badness will be brought to
a conclusion and the promised Paradise will be made a
reality.  But, until that time, we are in for a series of very
difficult circumstances and conditions.  War and rumors of
war across the globe.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Well said , and may I take this opportunity to thank you for your input as somebody who seems to know the score as well as any body I have met .
The fact is that our time is comming and this technology can only exist in an enlightened race .We are getting there .
It is the psycopath that prevents us  from advancing . Explore the phsycopath within your self and it becomes more clear.

keep on dumping

Yes we have "wicked groups" at the head of nations, corrupted industrial and political leaders and so on but they only reflect the general population. They are more visible because they are more powerful but they have the same intellectual and moral defaults. Where there is a majority of mediocre people, the elites are also mediocre. It's a question of epoch and of people of that epoch, ours.

The idea of a conspiracy against a "paradise on earth" and therefore against the free energy is the childish credo of those who want offload their own responsibilities. Nothing prevents the spread of useful inventions if they work. It's not enough to dream a "free energy for everyone everywhere", it must be made. "How" is the only question.

Remember that the communists also wanted a paradise on earth and claimed to build it, and we saw their catastrophic result. Political or religious ideologies have never solved the problems of the past so there is no reason that they could solve the present nor the future problems like that of energy, even if the ideology is now named ecologism, freenergylogy or pseudosciencebetterthanacademicscience.

We have a technical problem with energy, relative to the cost and the pollution. It's only a question of pragmatic science for a material progress, not a question of ideology. To be constructive here, everyone should choose: ideology or science, i.e. illusions and conspiracies or knowledge and reality. To help in choosing your camp or in understanding an already made choice, here is a tool (you may replace “religion” by “politics”, it works as well) ;D.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Exn said:

Nothing prevents the spread of useful inventions if they work.

I agree. And in regards to free energy devices:

With the internet information spreads extremely rapidly. A simple encrypted .pdf file would go viral from one or more upload sites or it could be disguised as a movie title with torrent sharing.

But all this clandestine stuff is not even necessary. Copper wire, transistors, magnets and other simple components are ubiquitous.

People who constantly play the "suppression" card are usually not thinking things out or are selling books or DVD's with "secrets".

Rather than suppression, I see a lack of worthy ideas for OU.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 11:47:32