PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-15, 20:29:27
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: TK's Coaxial Cable  (Read 27692 times)
Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Grumpy and I have been tossing around ideas about TK's use of 3 to 5 meters of coaxial cable in some of his devices. We have considered the following:

1) A pulse shaping device

2) A transmission line delay element

3) a filter (tuned stub)

4) a capacitor.

Any ideas?

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

A bit far fetched but...

Stefan Hartman has been putting coax in an oven with a high voltage
on it and turning it into an electret.

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Is there a picture showing the coax?

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Is there a picture showing the coax?
Not that I can find.

A third of the way down this page, under a heading called
"Conditioning the cable" is an explanation of the method:
http://www.nuenergy.org/alt/radiant_energy_diatribe.htm

Paul-R

Thanks Paul.

I am interested also in seeing a picture of TK's setup showing the coax.

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Not sure about a picture but Grumpy has the information about it being used by TK.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

I see.

May I suggest that the evidence be shown then? Why go down that path before knowing for certain?

I see.

May I suggest that the evidence be shown then? Why go down that path before knowing for certain?

I will defer to Grumpy to post the info he has, since he brought it to my attention. He agreed that this would be a good thread to start.

That seems to be the gentlemanly thing to do.

Anyone who could ascertain this with a screenshot would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
a.king21 on OU.com was one of the men that paid for the clear box unit demonstration.  He stated three very interesting things a week or so ago on OU:

1. TK was frantic to find 5 meters of  2mm to 5mm coax as this is absolutely required for the device to work.
http://www.overunity.com/7679/selfrunning-free-energy-devices-up-to-5-kw-from-tariel-kapanadze/msg333265/post/quote/333265/
http://www.overunity.com/7679/selfrunning-free-energy-devices-up-to-5-kw-from-tariel-kapanadze/msg333674/post/quote/333674/

2. TK delayed the demonstration until a storm has subsided, stating that the rain would cause the device to interrupt his neighbors electricity.
3. Sometime the devices take an entire day before they start working
http://www.overunity.com/7679/selfrunning-free-energy-devices-up-to-5-kw-from-tariel-kapanadze/msg333827/post/quote/333827/

TK said it was a different principle than radiant energy:
http://www.overunity.com/7679/selfrunning-free-energy-devices-up-to-5-kw-from-tariel-kapanadze/msg333435/post/quote/333435/

So, I've been thinking about these claims and comparing them with other facts and I came up with the idea that you may be able to sue the coax itself as a generator in an unusual way.  The idea is that a traveling wave is created in a coax when first connected or pulsed and this induces a change in the opposite conductor.  This is why coaxial transformers work.  What if we connect the secondary a little differently:

1. Pulse the primary outer conductor like a regular coil.  Start in low kHz range.
2. Connect one end of the center to the load and then to ground, the other end of the center is open.

tExB=qr
There are only two early TK videos where the elements of the device are shown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zNvMV7Jx6w
It has been confirmed by someone in Eastern Europe that the white module is a CDI for an oil burner.
The schematic for connection was posted on OU
I call this the "CDI Video".

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X5zy0piSg
This is referred to as the 2004 Video

In the 2004 video at 7:21, we see a single conductor heavy gauge white wire being attached to a stiff orange or brown? wire.
Is this the coax cable? At 7:24 do we see him peeling back the shield? Or is this the orange wire that is part of the main coil? Would 3 to 5 meters of coax fill the main coil form?

I'm a bit suspicious of the cheap CenTech (Model DCM266L?) clamp meter being used in the video. It has a data hold button that can be held in to show zero current. Also it is not capable of DC measurement through the clamp, yet at one point it is moved to a battery connection.

Also suspect are the wires on the bed with the black object covering them.

Is the inverter device shown in the video also a small UPS with built in battery?

Sorry if off topic.

Ok back to the mystery coax.
« Last Edit: 2012-09-03, 18:09:10 by ION »

2. TK delayed the demonstration until a storm has subsided, stating that the rain would cause the device to interrupt his neighbors electricity.
3. Sometime the devices take an entire day before they start working
http://www.overunity.com/7679/selfrunning-free-energy-devices-up-to-5-kw-from-tariel-kapanadze/msg333827/post/quote/333827/

Maybe he was afraid if the mains black out in the rain, he will have hard time to explain himself, why the device stopped working also.  :D  ;D Who knows...

Anyway, I'm really surprised how brave he is,making these demonstration for money just like that,because at this part of the world, if some shady business man will smell something about the value of these alleged devices, they will take it, no matter what. I just thinking loud, if he have the secret to make these devices out of the junk, what seems like nobody else can, isn't he afraid one day somebody willl take one? At this security level, what they have, it just matter of time. Don't get me wrong, I'm not rooting for that, just one more thing to think about. Maybe he doesn't care if one got stolen, because he knew they are worthless, without his magic.  :D  who knows....

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." Antoine de Saint-Exupery

tExB=qr
I don't think that the two early devices used the coax method, but rather a similar one where the inner coil is pulsed and the outer coil is the collector.

Similar to the analogous method of electrostatic induction, repeated thousands of times a second:
http://www.physicsclassroom.com/mmedia/estatics/isop.cfm

TK dismantles all devices after the demonstrations because he is afraid it will be stolen.  He has stated that the operating principle is so simple that you would laugh.

(Taking an entire day to start working reminds me of the Joe Cell.)

I don't think that the two early devices used the coax method, but rather a similar one where the inner coil is pulsed and the outer coil is the collector.

Similar to the analogous method of electrostatic induction, repeated thousands of times a second:
http://www.physicsclassroom.com/mmedia/estatics/isop.cfm

TK dismantles all devices after the demonstrations because he is afraid it will be stolen.  He has stated that the operating principle is so simple that you would laugh.

(Taking an entire day to start working reminds me of the Joe Cell.)

Charge induction sounds reasonable, we need to explore this further.

Except for the need of a ground, it does not seem to match up with the actual physical construction, however we can speculate further on this.

Here is a good explanation of using coax as a filter:

http://www.mf2fm.com/blog/index.php?entry=entry080531-082334
« Last Edit: 2012-09-03, 23:32:30 by ION »

Grumpy said:
So, I've been thinking about these claims and comparing them with other facts and I came up with the idea that you may be able to sue the coax itself as a generator in an unusual way.  The idea is that a traveling wave is created in a coax when first connected or pulsed and this induces a change in the opposite conductor.  This is why coaxial transformers work.  What if we connect the secondary a little differently:

1. Pulse the primary outer conductor like a regular coil.  Start in low kHz range.
2. Connect one end of the center to the load and then to ground, the other end of the center is open.

G is this what you have in mind?

tExB=qr
Yes in regards to the schematic.  That is a good start.

I'm not sure that TK used gaps as switches other than at the collector to shed off the excess voltage.  (this is the general conclusion regarding the gap based on the actual witnessing of the device by "a.king21" and the two old videos.  TK may have run a flyback using whatever output frequency it produced.

TK has mentioned two frequencies other than "50 Hz" and those a 8kHz and 16kHz.  This indicated to me that he may use a PWM motor driver to drive a flyback for his HV.

TK also has a much newer video using what looks like a large oil burner ignition transformer.

The way I see it, if I am wrong, I just prove that electrostatic induction exists.  If right, I'll find electrostatic induction on steroids.

We already know that coaxial transformers work, so we know the primary and secondary of the coax will couple.

The question is: Will the travelling wave produced by the pulse induce an increased flow of current in the secondary (collector)?

Related observation: Pulsed HV experiments along these lines, as studied extensively by Elihu Thomson, Nikola Tesla, and many others active at that time, was always dramatically increased by a better ground connection.

Group: Guest
Grumpy said:
G is this what you have in mind?

A wave lab inside a coaxial cable:
http://solar.fc.ul.pt/lafspapers/coaxial.pdf

tExB=qr
attached is the CDI schematic posted on OU after it was cnfirmed that TK used a CDI in the "CDI Video" (link above)

tExB=qr
Attached is a paper on coaxial pulse transformers.

The authors found that the leakage inductance of the inner conductor is quite large.  I believe this property makes a coaxial cable more suitable than a single wire.

tExB=qr
Please take note that coaxial transformers do NOT invert polarity.

Group: Professor

Grumpy:
Related observation: Pulsed HV experiments along these lines, as studied extensively by Elihu Thomson, Nikola Tesla, and many others active at that time, was always dramatically increased by a better ground connection.

@all:  Do we have any evidence that Tesla observed "radiant" aka "free" energy himself?

tExB=qr
Who said it was "free"?

The related observation was referenced by Gerry Vassolitos and can be found in Peter Linndemann's Book: The Free Energy Secrets of Cold Electricity, page 19.

(I was able to find both of the two articles referenced below.)

In these several new observations, the phenomenon was violating electrostatic charge
principles experimentally established by Faraday. Projected electrostatic charges
normally spread out over the surface of a metallic shield; they do no penetrate metal.
This effect had certain very non-electrical characteristics. Tesla was truly mystified by this strange new phenomenon, and searched the literature for references to its characteristics. No such reference was found, except in the surreptitious observations of two experimenters.

In one case, Joseph Henry observed the magnetization of steel needles by a heavy spark discharge. The extraordinary feature of this observation (1842) lay in the fact that the Leyden jar, whose spark
apparently produced the magnetizations, stood on the upper floor of an otherwise electrically
impervious building. Brick walls, thick oak doors, heavy stone and iron flooring, tin ceilings. Moreover, the steel needles were housed in a vault in the cellar. How did the spark affect such a change through such a natural barrier? Dr. Henry believed that the spark had released special "light-like rays", and these were the penetrating agencies responsible for the magnetizations.

A second such account (1872) occurred in a high school building in Philadelphia. Elihu Thomson, a physics instructor, sought to make the sparks of a large Ruhmkorrf Spark Coil more visible for his next lecture.  Attaching one pole of the coil to a cold water pipe, and reactivating the coil, Thomson was
thrilled to find that the nature of the spark had changed from blue to white. Wishing to amplify this effect, Thomson attached the other pole to a large metal tabletop. Again reactivating the coil produced a shrieking silver-white spark, entirely visible to any whom sat in the last row. Wishing to show this to a colleague, Edwin Houston, Thomson made for the door and was abruptly stopped.  Touching the brass knob on the otherwise insulated oak door, Thomson received an unexpected
sizzling shock. Turning off the Ruhmkorrf Coil, Thomson found it possible to stop the effect. Calling for Edwin, he summarized what had occurred. Then turning the unit back on again, the stinging charge effects returned. The two gentlemen ran throughout the huge stone, oak, and iron building with insulated metal objects now. Each touch of a penknife or screwdriver to anything metallic, however distant from the coil or insulted from the floor, produced long and continuous white sparks. The account was written up as a short article in Scientific American later in the same year.

tExB=qr
I added the charge dissipating gap to the secondary and reversed the primary/secondary:

EDIT:
I already kinda know this works since I had this charge effect on my power supplies when using dual gaps.  I didn't know anything about it then.

Buy me some coffee
Well this may not be of any use to you but as an ex TV repair man i thought i would mention.

A shadow mask tube can be magnetized by the earths magnetic field, hence the fitted degauss coil which is driven by mains supply via a thermal resistance so on power up a quick dose of ac mag field is pushed around the outside of the CRT.

Now occasionally these degauss posistors would crumble and stop functioning, we would get called out to fix them to get the tube purity back again, now in nearly every case i have seen, the most likely time a tube will get magnetized with a non working degausser is when the tube has been charged with HT and then moved to interact with the earths mag field, from what i have seen the shadow mask is much less likely to get magnetized if the HT is removed before moving the CRT, i have seen this many times and infact sometimes the shadow mask get so strongly magnetized by the earths mag field when ht is present that we also have to use a degauss wand to first manually degauss.

tExB=qr
based on the high voltage in TK's designs, I don't think he is using a very strong magnetic field or electric field bias.  I all visible designs, he runs the wire to ground through the coil. 

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-15, 20:29:27