PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 20:08:50
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Activator for isotopic mutation  (Read 2813 times)

Be the change you wish to see in the world
The Patent:
https://patents.google.com/patent/FR2680613A1/en

This video will say it better than me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EXOWy4m1MI

A video on how to setup an RF frequency generator (I am fairly sure this process will perform the required oscillations  - perhaps a booster is required - thoughts appreciated)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btsEM8XNmuk

It seems so easy to do - what's to lose by giving this one a go? Maybe $100 in parts.
I'll use this thread to post pics and results when I get around to it.

Group: Experimentalist

It seems so easy to do - what's to lose by giving this one a go?

time.
And life time is more precious than money.

---------------------------
"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Bad argument! Wouldn't take very long by the looks of it. $100 is not very much for a chance of this working.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr

Awesome thanks for the link.

Meyer is close to Prof. Vallée's theory of synergetics, see here in the thread given by Grumpy:
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4230.msg98942#msg98942

In the same way as this one, his idea was presented in an article of the same French magazine "Science et vie" ("Science and life"), translation in the attached file.
This mainstream magazine had a circulation of over 300,000. And since 1976, no one has successfully duplicated the principle... that's a good thing, so we can continue indefinitely with the mistakes and corny tricks of the past ;D.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Meyer is close to Prof. Vallée's theory of synergetics, see here in the thread given by Grumpy:

In the same way as this one, his idea was presented in an article of the same French magazine "Science et vie" ("Science and life"), translation in the attached file.
This mainstream magazine had a circulation of over 300,000. And since 1976, no one has successfully duplicated the principle... that's a good thing, so we can continue indefinitely with the mistakes and corny tricks of the past ;D.
and very similar to Gilespie device, which is very unlikely to have been a fake, so unlike F6 i would say having studied many devices over the years, these 3 devices definitely have a known proven power source, and would not stop someone new from experimenting along these lines, just bearing mind the Gilespie device uses cadmium and results in a dc voltage but also harmful Gamma Rays.

I too suspect as much - to get a patent filed one needs to have demonstrated the functional device to formal evaluation (I presume)

My wager is on the fact that little lies  / bits of disinfo are put in the right places once it's bought & shelved - so most people doubt its validity and don't bother to replicate.

What if 10 of us were to pool the order for 10 sets of parts (save in bulk) and copy the meyer patent to a T then pool results?

Some time, a bit of money and some space is all that's needed - Count me in - provided it's affordable. (<$1-200 ish)

I have never seen a true replication of the full design schematic - anywhere - and I have looked (re. the French Meyer patent) it seems dead simple and at worst a small waste of time and money - as one should expect any experiment to be with these things, ultimately, given our apparent fundamental lack of awareness of the principles behind these phenomena. (Provided successful builders share their working designs - which I doubt personally - interesting thing to ponder imo)

If innate and inorganic compounds can form a human being and all of its erratic complexities - then surely it can be made to produce some electricity in and of itself - we just still lack understanding of the world around us.

and very similar to Gilespie device, which is very unlikely to have been a fake, so unlike F6 i would say having studied many devices over the years, these 3 devices definitely have a known proven power source, and would not stop someone new from experimenting along these lines, just bearing mind the Gilespie device uses cadmium and results in a dc voltage but also harmful Gamma Rays.

If these old stories had been successful, we would not be here looking for free energy. As I said before, I am not preventing anyone from going back to the dead ends of the past, thinking to be smarter than those who have already failed.
I only say that attempts to duplicate are not research but copying, and that the original having never been proven to work, because most probably it could not work, the copies will not work any better even if one is very clever. I only regret this waste of brainpower and warn and advocate that the community here should try to stand on its own two feet by developing its own ideas.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
I would like to add that patents do not have to have a working device.

Also, Inventors tend to leave out pertinent details to prevent copying.

I would like to add that patents do not have to have a working device.

Also, Inventors tend to leave out pertinent details to prevent copying.

When I see the Kapanadze patents, it is clear that they are full of black boxes. But 20 years later, his patents will have been useless, just like Michel Meyer's patent now in the public domain.

Either these people were not looking to earn royalties or to be recognised as valid inventors, and therefore did not understand what a patent is for, or it is for them a means of promotion, a way of leaving their name in the history of inventions, when they know very well that their invention is only pseudo-technical gibberish or they really believe in an idea that they have never succeeded in making work in practice because it is wrong.
When you know all the psychological flaws that go through people's heads, the most likely response to a non-reproducible patent is that it is a patent that can't work.
When it comes to patents, there are real inventors, dreamers of machines that don't work, and impostors. All of Tesla's patents work.

I don't think that anyone knows the truth for sure except them - I'd love to see your revision of this design and it's shortcomings?

I'll even paraphrase you and say - if all of Teslas circuits work as described (I don't doubt it) why aren't we using them to power our loads? Or if we are, why aren't we sharing our success?

Possibly because there's an active suppression at play by the powers that be?
It's wild to suggest but more credible than the alternative, everything considered.

I don't think that anyone knows the truth for sure except them - I'd love to see your revision of this design and it's shortcomings?

I'll even paraphrase you and say - if all of Teslas circuits work as described (I don't doubt it) why aren't we using them to power our loads? Or if we are, why aren't we sharing our success?

Possibly because there's an active suppression at play by the powers that be?

Your question is a conspiracy theory when things are terribly banal. Tesla's patents work, he produced a lot of ideas for motors and generators but he never said they provided free energy. This idea may have been a dream of his but was never part of his patents.
His generators were innovative at the time but conventional and provided electrical energy based on the mechanical energy supplied.

I have collected all his patents here, with the texts actually in text format (not in image format) so that one can search for what one wants. You can see that there is no mention of energy production ex nihilo and no technical reason to consider this possibility: http://exvacuo.free.fr/div/Sciences/Brevets/Tesla/

As for Michel Meyer, Meyer's patent is cold fusion. There has been a lot of research since his patent. We are now in 2022 at the 24th International Conference on Cold Fusion and still no practical use. If it were as simple as Meyer claims and his patent worked, it would have been done years ago.

I have collected all of Tesla's patents here, with the texts actually in text format.
You can see that there is no mention of energy production ex nihilo and no technical reason to consider this possibility: http://exvacuo.free.fr/div/Sciences/Brevets/Tesla/

Clearly haven't read enough Tesla yet  ;D ;D ;D

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla/esp_tesla_27.htm

https://teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/articles/nikola-teslas-radiations-and-cosmic-rays
10 September 1933: “My first and most important discovery concerns the harnessing of a new source of power, hitherto unavailable, to be developed through fundamentally novel machines of my invention. ... My power generator will be of the simplest kind - just a big mass of steel, copper and aluminum, comprising a stationary and rotating part, peculiarly assembled. ... Such a source of power obtainable everywhere will solve many problems with which the human race is confronted.”

10 July 1932: “I have harnessed the cosmic rays and caused them to operate a motive device”, declared Nikola Tesla, famous scientist, in an interview last evening on the eve of his 76th birthday. “Cosmic ray investigation is a subject that is very close to me. I was the first to discover these rays and I naturally feel toward them as I would toward my own flesh and blood.”, said Dr. Tesla. ... Dr. Tesla stated that the amount of power he was able to develop in the device was significant. I asked him if its power output was of the same magnitude as that of Crookes' radiometer, the device with four vanes in a glass tube that are rotated by sunlight, and which is often seen in jewelers' windows. He stated that the power output was many thousand times that of a Crookes' radiometer. “The attractive features of the Cosmic rays is their constancy. They shower down on us throughout the whole 24 hours, and if a plant is developed to use their power it will not require devices for storing energy as would be necessary with devices using wind, tide or sunlight. All of my investigations seem to point to the conclusion that they are small particles, each carrying so small a charge that we are justified in calling them neutrons. They move with great velocity, exceeding that of light. More than 25 years ago I began my efforts to harness the cosmic rays and I can now state that I have succeeded in operating a motive device by means of them.” I was able to prevail upon Dr. Tesla to give me some idea of the principle upon which his cosmic ray motor works. “I will tell you in the most general way”, he said. “The cosmic ray ionizes the air, setting free many charges - ions and electrons. These charges are captured in a condenser which is made to discharge through the circuit of the motor.”

18 May 1917: “Years ago I was in the position to transmit wireless power to any distance without limit other than that imposed by the physical dimensions of the globe. In my system it makes no difference what the distance is. The efficiency of the transmission can be as high as 96 or 97 per cent, and there are practically no losses except such as are inevitable in the running of the machinery. When there is no receiver there is no energy consumption anywhere. When the receiver is put on, it draws power. That is the exact opposite of the Hertz-wave system. In that case, if you have a plant of 1,000 horsepower, it is radiating all the time whether the energy is received or not; but in my system no power is lost.”

July 1931: Time, pp27-28: “I’m working to develop a new source of power. When I say a new source, I mean that I have turned for power to a source which no previous scientist has turned, to the best of my knowledge. The conception, the idea when it first burst upon me was a tremendous shock. It will throw light on many puzzling phenomena of the cosmos, and may prove also of great industrial value, particularly in creating a new and virtually unlimited market for steel.” Tesla said it will come from an entirely new and unsuspected source, and will be for all practical purposes constant day and night, and at all times of the year.

December 1931: “It was clear to me many years ago that a new and better source of power had to be discovered to meet the ever increasing demands of mankind. In a lecture delivered before the American Institute of Electrical Engineers at Columbia University May 20, 1891, I said: “We are whirling through endless space with inconceivable speed, all around us everything is spinning, everything is moving, everywhere is energy. There must be some way of availing ourselves of this energy more directly. Then, with the light obtained from the medium, with the power delivered from it, with every form of energy obtained without effort, from the store forever inexhaustible humanity will advance with giant strides.” I have thought and worked with this object in view unremittingly and I am glad to say that I have sufficient theoretical and experimental evidence, that my efforts of years will be rewarded and that we shall have at our disposal a new source of power, superior to the hydro-electric, which may be obtained by means of simple apparatus everywhere and in almost constant and unlimited amount.”

"An overly-skeptical scientist might hastily conclude by scooping and analyzing a thousand buckets of ocean water that the ocean has no fish in it."

F6FLT: I admire your realism and willing to cut to the base of the conversation - however may I remind you - as a new member mind - your opinion; however informed is just that - and pessimistic at best as far as I can tell!

I sense that you belong in a critics forum - not an active research group - It seems that not everyone here has grown so weary of such failed attempts as to discourage others from participation.

Physics and the world at large are as banal as your peepers allow them to be IMO. We know so very little.

Group: Ambassador

Actually F6 makes many useful contributions and analysis
And has for a very long time .
Which interested persons hold in high regard ( as they can analyze his input and agree or disagree .

It is this _very_ recent activity ..outside forum protocols which is unacceptable!

For clarity F6 critique at its most basic level is typical scientific protocol ,
And for additional clarity.. the open source community does not lack for such input ( it is our standard too)
And this venue ( open source community) has many many members capable of proper analysis!

A vital mechanism to quickly vet claims .

IMO
I hope he gets back to the bench soon  … and let’s our host ( Peterae) run his forum the way most of the membership like it,
No flamewars cartoons or ….unnecessary confrontations !

See example of how Peterae hopes every bench looks !( I believe you have a link here compliments of Grumpy !

Respectfully
Chet K

July 1931: Time, pp27-28: “I’m working to develop a new source of power. When I say a new source, I mean that I have turned for power to a source which no previous scientist has turned, to the best of my knowledge. The conception, the idea when it first burst upon me was a tremendous shock. It will throw light on many puzzling phenomena of the cosmos, and may prove also of great industrial value, particularly in creating a new and virtually unlimited market for steel.” Tesla said it will come from an entirely new and unsuspected source, and will be for all practical purposes constant day and night, and at all times of the year.

2013: Earth energy is electromagnetic energy that can be instantly obtained to perform work through en electromagnetic field connected to Earth  Nilson Barbosa and Cleriston Leal

I have collected all of Tesla's patents here, with the texts actually in text format.
You can see that there is no mention of energy production ex nihilo

Clearly haven't read enough Tesla yet  ;D ;D ;D

What patent?
Reference?

So thank you for having confirmed what I was saying, no free energy in his patents ;D.
"This idea may have been a dream of his", he talks about it, and you confirmed too, thanks again.

"My power generator will be of the simplest kind", he said, and we are still waiting for it. Moreover the energy transmission to any distance is not free energy, and even for that, he failed. Geniuses are not all-powerful gods, they are also subject to the laws of physics.

What patent?
Reference?

Goalpost move.
You can see that there is mention of energy production ex nihilo in Tesla's statements, just not in publushed patents (that we are aware of)

Perhaps Tesla's more interesting patents are among the 5-6000 others covered by the Invention Secrecy Act, or from other war orders in-place throughout ww1+ww2?
https://fas.org/blogs/secrecy/2018/10/invention-secrecy-2018/
« Last Edit: 2022-11-04, 18:20:19 by Hakasays »

"An overly-skeptical scientist might hastily conclude by scooping and analyzing a thousand buckets of ocean water that the ocean has no fish in it."

What patent?
Reference?

Goalpost move.
You can see that there is mention of energy production ex nihilo in Tesla's statements, just not in publushed patents (that we are aware of)

Perhaps Tesla's more interesting patents are among the 5-6000 others covered by the Invention Secrecy Act, or from other war orders in-place throughout ww1+ww2?
https://fas.org/blogs/secrecy/2018/10/invention-secrecy-2018/

What patent?
Still no reference?

Only its patents work. Dreams, even when told, only work in the mind.

F6FLT: I admire your realism and willing to cut to the base of the conversation - however may I remind you - as a new member mind - your opinion; however informed is just that - and pessimistic at best as far as I can tell!

I sense that you belong in a critics forum - not an active research group - It seems that not everyone here has grown so weary of such failed attempts as to discourage others from participation.

Physics and the world at large are as banal as your peepers allow them to be IMO. We know so very little.

Ask yourself why those who think like you, have not had any free energy results that could have been replicated by engineers and spread around the world.

It's simply that not only is the research very difficult or it would have been done already, but they despise the only method that can work, the scientific method, through the practice of doubt.
Without doubt you can't eliminate the wrong leads. Most of the guys here spend their time patting each other on the back as they rehash their tired old free energy stories.

Courage is confronting reality, it's hard, not patting each other on the back.
Besides, reality is a hundred times more interesting and surprising but complicated, like quantum mechanics, than the distressingly banal illusions and false beliefs we see all around the FE.

I am not a pessimist, I am a realist, and an optimistic realist. Because even if the search for free energy fails in the future for as long as it has failed in the past, which is foreseeable if we do not acknowledge our mistakes and change our methods, the scientists who are working efficiently will have developed nuclear fusion in two or three decades, therefore before any free energy has appeared. Of course it won't be free, but it will be clean and not very expensive.

The future is therefore cool in any case for humanity, which is why I am optimistic, but not necessarily for free energy researchers. If they don't reach their goal before fusion, they will remain incompetent nerds whose movement will disappear, because energy will no longer be a priority for anyone in society. At best they will remain in history as did the drug experimenters of the 19th century, who gathered in clubs to test on themselves all sorts of products that were allowed at the time, hoping to free their minds and reach higher states of consciousness. Every century has its utopias.

Was just correcting your assertion implying that Tesla never claimed success creating 'impossible' technologies.

Sadly, like Farnsworth, Tesla wrote no technical books which makes his work far more difficult to successfully reproduce.

Group: Ambassador

F6
The LENR community ( cold fusion) is part of open source FE community..
Warm Fusion
Tepid …….. Fizzy… or any potential investigations towards a breakthrough should not be dismissed

And of course fission ( dirty and easier to regulate

Such indulgences should not be associated with drug cultures or other disparaging comments!

Ask yourself why those who think like you, have not had any free energy results that could have been replicated by engineers and spread around the world.

It's simply that not only is the research very difficult or it would have been done already, but they despise the only method that can work, the scientific method, through the practice of doubt.
Without doubt you can't eliminate the wrong leads. Most of the guys here spend their time patting each other on the back as they rehash their tired old free energy stories.

Courage is confronting reality, it's hard, not patting each other on the back.
Besides, reality is a hundred times more interesting and surprising but complicated, like quantum mechanics, than the distressingly banal illusions and false beliefs we see all around the FE.

I am not a pessimist, I am a realist, and an optimistic realist. Because even if the search for free energy fails in the future for as long as it has failed in the past, which is foreseeable if we do not acknowledge our mistakes and change our methods, the scientists who are working efficiently will have developed nuclear fusion in two or three decades, therefore before any free energy has appeared. Of course it won't be free, but it will be clean and not very expensive.

The future is therefore cool in any case for humanity, which is why I am optimistic, but not necessarily for free energy researchers. If they don't reach their goal before fusion, they will remain incompetent nerds whose movement will disappear, because energy will no longer be a priority for anyone in society. At best they will remain in history as did the drug experimenters of the 19th century, who gathered in clubs to test on themselves all sorts of products that were allowed at the time, hoping to free their minds and reach higher states of consciousness. Every century has its utopias.

F6,

You're going to find fault with what I'm about to say but that's OK because your opinion on this matters not!  I'll tell you a true story of FE that I experienced several years ago and I have no proof to offer so you have every right to be critical.

When a family friend of my wife visited our home one weekend she asked me "How's you free energy research going ?" .  My jaw dropped as I didn't even really know this woman much less expect her to know about my research.  So I asked her why she asked and she said a family relative on her side was married to a man that was building such devices.  Again, my jaw dropped and I began to ask her lots of questions including how I could contact this individual and she said I couldn't due to security with their company, but she would ask if he would contact me.

A week or so later, I had a call from a gentleman named Bill Wampler who is now no longer with us.  We talked for several hours about his accomplishments.  He owned a company that built desalination equipment that was sold worldwide and generated millions of dollars in revenue annually.  He stated that in some parts of the world his equipment could not be used due to lack of electricity so, he formed a highly secretive research group that spent several years focused on developing a self-running stand alone generator.  He told me that they had accomplished this goal and they gave them away to peoples in third world countries as needed.

Of course I had many questions, some he answered and some he did not.  The research facility location was secret but he said they were raided by the ATF at one point and they removed all documentation and prototypes and certain materials.  He felt some one of team said something to somebody that disclosed the location but they  had anticipated such action so they had backups for everything.

When I questioned the technology, all he would tell me is that they tapped the energy that is all around us IOW, the active aether.  He said the first problem is to figure out how to collect it and the second larger problem is how to control it.  They had times during their development stages that devices would exhibit runaway that he said was quite frightening!  Their stand alone device was solid state, required a battery for starting and had a max continuous output of 10KW.  I asked if they planned to sell into commercial markets and he said no that those in control would not allow that to happen.

Unfortunately I was unable to locate the company and I never was in touch with Bill after our first contact before he passed.  I was later in conversation with one David Farnsworth who himself claims to have FE technology for sale and he knew of and confirmed he had knowledge of Bill Wampler's device.

So you see, just because you and I and others haven't succeeded in our efforts at this point, doesn't mean it isn't possible.  We just haven't figured it out! 

Pm

If something is missing from Michel Meyer's patent, it may be related to the disclosure in patent #3,530,316.  That is to say, there may be current coming from the Iron itself.  Perhaps the core should be placed in series with the output coil?

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 20:08:50