PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-21, 02:12:53
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8
Author Topic: Replication of ION's bifilar  (Read 94611 times)

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Thanks for the warning ION, i am quiet carefull when connecting equipment.

Could you expand or clarify what exactly you are getting at with this statement.

If the "kick" were the mechanical reaction, SM would not have gotten thousands of them per second.

That was just my reaction to Grumpy's quoted  statement. If the "kick" is mechanical reaction or not, SM stated many times, the kick is there when the electrons start to flow, and with sine waves and rectifiers we can create this condition easily thousands times per second.

---------------------------
"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
That was just my reaction to Grumpy's quoted  statement. If the "kick" is mechanical reaction or not, SM stated many times, the kick is there when the electrons start to flow, and with sine waves and rectifiers we can create this condition easily thousands times per second.

I think that there is a little more to it than just starting and stopping electrons.

tExB=qr
What does wire motion have to do with electricity?  Is the violent motion of the wires indicative of the permeability of space changing, like it is expanding and contracting?

tExB=qr
What happens in an electrical circuit, just after the circuit is completed but before current starts to flow?

Buy me some coffee
This may or may not relate to this G i don't think anyone has ever really commented on this effect i had.

The very spooky and strange noises my electret microphone picked up maybe an indication.

It was like twanging the wire and then twanging again and when the time between the two twangs was altered so did the sound that was produced, strange thing was the noise was not audible by ear only by electret microphone.

The pulse timing was obviously altering something in the space around the bench, the microphone was not always that close, the electret also picked up the crackling i had, so much so it would drown out me speaking even when the crackling had low audible volume.

So the question is how can a condenser microphone pick up noise that's not audible, could it be an electrostatic gradient in the space around my test bench, or maybe an effect that changes the properties of a dielectric, is there anything else that could do that.

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=279.0

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Can you show the explosions on a scope?
I ask because the noise on the scope does not compare to the loudness of the kick / snap we hear.
I see how could the explosion repetition is increased with the added magnet.

tExB=qr
This may or may not relate to this G i don't think anyone has ever really commented on this effect i had.

The very spooky and strange noises my electret microphone picked up maybe an indication.

It was like twanging the wire and then twanging again and when the time between the two twangs was altered so did the sound that was produced, strange thing was the noise was not audible by ear only by electret microphone.

The pulse timing was obviously altering something in the space around the bench, the microphone was not always that close, the electret also picked up the crackling i had, so much so it would drown out me speaking even when the crackling had low audible volume.

So the question is how can a condenser microphone pick up noise that's not audible, could it be an electrostatic gradient in the space around my test bench, or maybe an effect that changes the properties of a dielectric, is there anything else that could do that.

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=279.0

I am reluctant to blurt out the "cause" as no one will believe it.  You may recall that I had incredibly loud bangs like youself.  They sounded like a rifle shot.  Curiously enough, a small plate of 0.250 inch polyethylene placed between the terminals of my HV transformer (where the noise was) stopped them.  My initial thought is that this dielectric had prevented some invisible discharge from occuring, though this discharge only made noise and no sound.  Later I learned that polyethylene blocks torsion wave propagation.

You may also recall the loud crack sounds that Spherics reported - sound with no flash.  All the same thing: The pressure (which is also called "energy density", by the way) exceeds a certain threshold and it discharges and creates sounds waves in air.

Group: Guest
Electret mikes are very sensitive to changes in the charge density they reside in. The same principle is used in part presence, static charge and other sensors.

As for the apparent stretching of recorded noise... I can only guess it has something to do with the electrostrictive properties of the microphone element changing as ambient charge changes.
These ideas would cover the fact that the recorded explosions are much louder on the recording than what you heard.

I would say that is a good guess.

I've heard your microphone sounds between the pulses. It sounds like it is picking up conversations of the dead  :D

Buy me a drink
I am reluctant to blurt out the "cause" as no one will believe it.  You may recall that I had incredibly loud bangs like youself. 

I, for one, would believe. We're not talking elfin magic here either. :o
Blurt it out and let the believers stand in awe while the non believers shake and fall.

Check please the attached picture!

You see a rectifier,which converting the primary side AC to DC with a full wave rectifier tube, and charging the output smoothing capacitor. Depending on the frequency of the sine wave, and on the capacitor size, it will take a a certain amount of time to fully charge the capacitor. In that certain amount of time,the energy from the primary side, will be transferred to the capacitor (minus the circuit losses),so there will be a pulsating DC current flowing in the flexible wire until the condenser fully charged.

My question is, in this case, if we put a strong external magnetic field near the flexible wire (which will cause movement in the wire if the current is flowing),and switch on the rectifier for that certain amount of time again, until the capacitor is fully charged, should we except more losses in the energy transfer as in the first case, when there was no magnet there? If yes, how could we calculate this additional loss?

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." Antoine de Saint-Exupery

tExB=qr
Chef:
I'v tried several ways to alter current in a circuit with a static magnet and none of them had an observable effect.

GK:
Aether (or orgone, virtual particles, spin centers, etc.) supposedly discharges when it s too dense in an area.

Chef:
I'v tried several ways to alter current in a circuit with a static magnet and none of them had an observable effect.

Strange! You could easily create an observable effect, hence the inductance of the transformer windings change when you attach a magnet to the core, which in AC applications does matter. (2*pi*f*L)

Anyway what do you think about the question relating to rectifier losses? Is there more loss, or not, with the magnet in place?

Buy me a drink
@Grumpy,
If it is just us two then so be it. The rest will catch up. The Aether is the final step of discovery.
Wilhelm Reich got the same treatment as Tesla. Go figure. I am not going down that road.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPV-JExUPns&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]
For the rest: Either progress or weep. But you will inevitably come around. All the different approaches using devices or configurations point to this process.

Buy me some coffee
Can you show the explosions on a scope?
I ask because the noise on the scope does not compare to the loudness of the kick / snap we hear.
I see how could the explosion repetition is increased with the added magnet.

I could not scope the crackle, the question i kept asking myself was how can the noise on the scope create a crackle, was it a harmonic sequence, was it a matter of striking the right Cord, as soon as this question is answered then we have our solution, we would be able to create the kick as we want.

G is was driving my circuits with low mA and at 35V there was no reason to start getting 50kV pops, anyway i spent years on tv's i know the difference between a HV discharge and what i was seeing, i could touch any part of the circuit and still be alive.

WW
I've heard your microphone sounds between the pulses. It sounds like it is picking up conversations of the dead  Cheesy
Indeed  ;D i wish i had run a test where i could see how far away they were heard.

I found that a small inductance in the supply side of the pulsing wire helped to create the kick, i found this because i was getting better results when i placed a mA moving iron meter in series with each coil of bifilar.

I really must go through all my videos again because i still have not uploaded all of them.

« Last Edit: 2011-11-09, 10:32:03 by Peterae »

Buy me some coffee
The problem i always had was within a short period my fet's would short.

This is why i am finding ION's work so important, not only do i feel it's related but he knows what he is doing  C.C

tExB=qr
Strange! You could easily create an observable effect, hence the inductance of the transformer windings change when you attach a magnet to the core, which in AC applications does matter. (2*pi*f*L)

Anyway what do you think about the question relating to rectifier losses? Is there more loss, or not, with the magnet in place?

The magnet is static, so I don't see how it could cause a change at all.

tExB=qr
G is was driving my circuits with low mA and at 35V there was no reason to start getting 50kV pops, anyway i spent years on tv's i know the difference between a HV discharge and what i was seeing, i could touch any part of the circuit and still be alive.

I didn't say that it was a HV discharge.  It is a pressure discharge.  Like a bubble popping.  I never got the explosion when humidity was very low.

Popping is interesting but doesn't mean you got everything right and have a generator.

Ion shorted transistors too, but he wrote about a fix he used a few posts back.  I have shorted three power supplies (the regulating transistors in them), one of which caught fire, and I shorted 18 transistors of a stack of 22 avalanche transistors.

I am trying to understand how all the seemingly disconnected events are related and making some progress.  I believe that electric current is a side effect of the medium moving along a conductor.  The medium moves slowly and drags the ions like advection in fluid mechanics (when particles or another substance is carried by a fluid).  The medium moves by diffusion also and will move from low pressure to high pressure, but I am not sure this is always the rule.  Convection current is the sum of diffusion and advection currents, by the way.  So, cold current is the flow of the medium itself and it does not necessarily drag electrons (or ions) with it.  Moving medium transfers momentum (I believe through it's inherent torsion/spin properties, so no "work" is required).

I found a little circuit for an "orgone detector" that I hope will indicate cold current flow.  It uses a small capacitor as a probe and the capacitance changes when your in the "river".  I attached it below, in case it may indicate if there is a flow in this bifilar experiment, and I am confident that there is.

Edit:
There are several similarities between orgone accumulators and Joe Cells, and Perported OU devices.

« Last Edit: 2011-11-09, 15:19:13 by Grumpy »

Buy me a drink
@Grumpy,
In regards to the low humidity I noticed something interesting in the video I posted.
All of the blue haze has to do with ionization of humidty. We see the blue when we observe from a distance but not when in it.
Sonoluminescence at a micro scale. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonoluminescence

At a huge scale it would be lightning. So as we build detectors to see this effect we can take notice of the NASA videos where the extraterrestrial craft navigate above lightning strikes. They are obviously interacting with the process. I can see this as magnetic, Orgone absorbtion.

What is also interesting is the purple streamers are considered Radiant Engery whereas the Bluish white is consider Orgone. Remeber SM with the bright flash demo?
In the videos that were posted of [History of electricity] the arc lamps exhibited this bluish white light also. Exceedingly bright..

Could the popping be a superluminal discharge? We can hear it but can not see it? In other words the popping is an after effect of an after effect of a specific process.

[edit:  never mind]
« Last Edit: 2011-11-15, 20:24:47 by EMdevices »

tExB=qr
Could the popping be a superluminal discharge? We can hear it but can not see it? In other words the popping is an after effect of an after effect of a specific process.

this is what I think:
When the spin-polarized with spins in the same direction "holes" develop between the spinning entities that make up the medium.  The holes are voids, so energy density of the region is low.  When the region collapses, the universe rushes in and you get a "pop".

=================

G was asking what happens when the circuit is complete, but BEFORE current flows.    This is an INCORECT question because it assumes current does not flow, which it does.   A better question is how does the current ramp up as the circuit is closed and HOW DO THE TRANSIENTS DIE OUT.

I dissagree and feel that this question is one of the most important ones to have answered.

If you ask a few physicist, they will tell you that the electrons that form the current must align to the potential before they drift and become a current, leaving the "potential" as the cause for thier movement, and the circuit providing a complete path to move along. 

I always had a problem with this quick explanation becuse particles in a solid, even "free" ones, don't just move that easily.  I tried many many failed experiments to apply external fields of force to conductors in an effort to make electrons move.  Comparing induced current by magnets to that by charged objects makes matters more confusing.  One causes motion by advection, the other by diffusion, respectfully.

[edit:  never mind]
« Last Edit: 2011-11-15, 20:25:35 by EMdevices »

Buy me some coffee
EM
Those crackles were a long time ago, the problem i had was fets were cold blowing, so i had very little experimentation time.
There was one time i managed to get a spectrum video of the crackles happening, but the dam camera was a little out of focus, i will try to locate this as it maybe the only hope i have.

When ever i tried to measure the power in the crackles i would use a low ohm load, in one case i had if i remember correctly 80amp pulses, i was only using low volts and current.

The weird sweeping sounds were only picked up by electret microphones they were not RF in nature or audible with the ear yet the microphone picks them up as audible noises.

Buy me some coffee
Found it, if you turn the sound up you can hear the crackles when the camera is close to the coil

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1yy4birmFo[/youtube]

and another

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kakY7tjgNco[/youtube]
« Last Edit: 2011-11-09, 21:13:10 by Peterae »

tExB=qr
@Grumpy
Don't believe everything they tell you G,  these are fairy tales.   Electrons respond instantaneously to the field, but the field travels AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT and takes time to get to the end of a line.   

Spock: Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.[/quote]

What is a field and how can it "travel"?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-21, 02:12:53