PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 22:11:20
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Simon Stevin's inclined plane  (Read 6765 times)

Mr. Stevin proved the law of the equilibrium on an inclined plane
It should work forever on Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYtfq6qRrh8

Anything done by veproject1 is a fake.  It is trickery.   It states on their web site that these are done for the purpose of stimulating imagination and getting students interested in science or something close to that.   But he always puts stuff up on youtube making people think it is real and works as it appears.   None that I've seen so far are anything except tricks and they have admitted that openly to me.   Veproject is just wrong to be doing this without some sort of disclaimer or explanation.   Of course there are a lot worse scammers on youtube when it comes to energy but veproject is misleading a lot of people. 

as the pendulum could be considered the mathematical equivalent of the parallel tank circuit which is all we are really taught about endlessly and which can do nothing but decay.
so IMHO the electrical condition of series resonance where energy gain may be seen by transformation . has its equivalent in the action of a whip. I see any informed gen on whip action gets quickly removed from the WWW . leaving a cracking good load of rubbish. whilst I haven't considered it much It seems to be suggested by Bessler referring to the dog playing with its toys ... and the energy gain of a perfectly timed whip is   :-\???

---------------------------
How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

It could work only if there is also permanent magnet somewhere   O0

Group: Professor

Anything done by veproject1 is a fake.  It is trickery.   It states on their web site that these are done for the purpose of stimulating imagination and getting students interested in science or something close to that.   But he always puts stuff up on youtube making people think it is real and works as it appears.   None that I've seen so far are anything except tricks and they have admitted that openly to me.   Veproject is just wrong to be doing this without some sort of disclaimer or explanation.   Of course there are a lot worse scammers on youtube when it comes to energy but veproject is misleading a lot of people. 

This is my understanding also; I agree with E2M.

@Valerify
Mr. Stevin proved the law of the equilibrium on an inclined plane

I would agree the law of equilibrium applies to simple systems however there may more to it than meets the eye. When I was considering the Bessler wheel I remembered a quote by Tesla in his lecture "The Problem of Increasing Human Energy". Tesla implied that in any system such as this the equilibrium can only be maintained if the mass is constant however if it should change then all all bets are off. Then it occurred to me that mass may be constant but weight is conditional and many have confused the two terms.

For instance I can have a 10 Kg mass that weighs 0 Kg in space or 5 Kg when accelerating downward or 15 Kg when accelerating upward. Apparent weight is variable depending on velocity in an external field and Inertia. Which explains Tesla's thoughts that if the apparent weight could be changed then the rules could be changed as well. At which point we have a very big problem because nobody knows what inertia is, they know what it tends to do but not what it is fundamentally. This is the wonderful thing about science, they always describe how things tend to act but never tell us what it is in reality because they do not know.

However is has been speculated that if all the particles which constitute a mass where set in oscillation at a point of resonance that the property of Inertia would no longer exist. At which point we would have what Tesla envisioned because one object with inertia could accelerate producing a force in the opposite direction as is normally the case and another with no inertia would not ie.. non-equilibrium. In the end I came to the same conclusions as Tesla which are most definitely not common knowledge. Inertia is a universal constant because the universe is filled with fields interacting with matter on the most fundamental level thus mass is bound to space. If we modify the mass-space interactions then Inertia becomes variable and really we can do whatever the hell we want,lol.

Now think about this, I have a 80 Kg mass free floating in space and I push on it and it resists the force of my pushing. If the mass was 80 Kg and I was 80 Kg then we would move in equal and opposite directions at the same velocity. I can believe this but it doesn't answer the question as to why the 80 kg mass resisted a change in motion in the first place. The answer is not inertia because we do not know what inertia is, it is a non-answer, so where did the force come from which resisted the change in motion?. Weird or what?.

Here is a clue, the property of inertia resists "changes in motion" or an acceleration but not motion in itself such as a constant velocity. Where have we heard this before?, it sounds kind of like Induction to me. An inductor will resist changes in current but not current in itself such as a constant current... hmm.

Believe me when I say once you have seen the "Big Picture" you will believe in magic.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
@Valerify
I would agree the law of equilibrium applies to simple systems however there may more to it than meets the eye. When I was considering the Bessler wheel I remembered a quote by Tesla in his lecture "The Problem of Increasing Human Energy". Tesla implied that in any system such as this the equilibrium can only be maintained if the mass is constant however if it should change then all all bets are off. Then it occurred to me that mass may be constant but weight is conditional and many have confused the two terms.

For instance I can have a 10 Kg mass that weighs 0 Kg in space or 5 Kg when accelerating downward or 15 Kg when accelerating upward. Apparent weight is variable depending on velocity in an external field and Inertia. Which explains Tesla's thoughts that if the apparent weight could be changed then the rules could be changed as well. At which point we have a very big problem because nobody knows what inertia is, they know what it tends to do but not what it is fundamentally. This is the wonderful thing about science, they always describe how things tend to act but never tell us what it is in reality because they do not know.

However is has been speculated that if all the particles which constitute a mass where set in oscillation at a point of resonance that the property of Inertia would no longer exist. At which point we would have what Tesla envisioned because one object with inertia could accelerate producing a force in the opposite direction as is normally the case and another with no inertia would not ie.. non-equilibrium. In the end I came to the same conclusions as Tesla which are most definitely not common knowledge. Inertia is a universal constant because the universe is filled with fields interacting with matter on the most fundamental level thus mass is bound to space. If we modify the mass-space interactions then Inertia becomes variable and really we can do whatever the hell we want,lol.

Now think about this, I have a 80 Kg mass free floating in space and I push on it and it resists the force of my pushing. If the mass was 80 Kg and I was 80 Kg then we would move in equal and opposite directions at the same velocity. I can believe this but it doesn't answer the question as to why the 80 kg mass resisted a change in motion in the first place. The answer is not inertia because we do not know what inertia is, it is a non-answer, so where did the force come from which resisted the change in motion?. Weird or what?.

Here is a clue, the property of inertia resists "changes in motion" or an acceleration but not motion in itself such as a constant velocity. Where have we heard this before?, it sounds kind of like Induction to me. An inductor will resist changes in current but not current in itself such as a constant current... hmm.

Believe me when I say once you have seen the "Big Picture" you will believe in magic.

AC

Dear The Magician.

Once again, stunned !!  O0

I have a very simple question. Do you think I have a "Cat in hell's chance" of successfully building the Chas Campbell system ??

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

@Grumage
I have a very simple question. Do you think I have a "Cat in hell's chance" of successfully building the Chas Campbell system ??

I'm going refer your question to a statement made by a friend of mine. You know sometimes a person reads something and it rings true, it reverberates through the soul right down to the toes. My friend said -- "you cannot build what you do not understand". That statement has occupied my mind as much today as when I first read it and it's relevance has not diminished with time.

You could build it however the building is not the problem the understanding is in my opinion. I have built hundreds of things that did not work out and sometimes I never could figure out why. As such I try to build a premise in my mind as to how it works and why then test each element of it in reality. If each element of the premise is sound then I go on to build the whole thing putting all the individual elements together. However at the heart of the matter we must have some understanding regarding the how and why of it so we have some sort of direction.

AC
« Last Edit: 2014-01-14, 01:27:27 by The Magician »

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
@Grumage
I'm going refer your question to a statement made by a friend of mine. You know sometimes a person reads something and it rings true, it reverberates through the soul right down to the toes. My friend said -- "you cannot build what you do not understand". That statement has occupied my mind as much today as when I first read it and it's relevance has not diminished with time.

You could build it however the building is not the problem the understanding is in my opinion. I have built hundreds of things that did not work out and sometimes I never could figure out why. As such I try to build a premise in my mind as to how it works and why then test each element of it in reality. If each element of the premise is sound then I go on to build the whole thing putting all the individual elements together. However at the heart of the matter we must have some understand regarding the how and why of it so we have some sort of direction.

AC

That is the best piece of advice I have heard on the forums, it is the methodology I follow myself, and it works. I don't waste time building stuff I don't understand, I invest time in understanding the principle and then invest a whole lot more to applying that principle correctly in the build. The result is I normally understand what I see in my builds, although the universe does have a way of surprising me every now and again...

Invest in your own education and then apply it, do not blindly follow the blind.

The hhop was created from this good practice, an interesting little toy with educational value :)

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

@evolvingape

I should have mentioned that my friend was Erfinder and I have learned a great deal from him over the years. If there are sincere people he is most definitely one of them in my opinion.

AC

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 22:11:20