PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 12:39:23
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: SR193's (nextenergyru) TK Replication  (Read 101687 times)

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
A few video links to start:

The well-known original...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lhvfh3MDfc[/youtube]

Same, but poor quality and with English subtitles...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbkvXoDfk7g&feature=channel[/youtube]

What appears to be an earlier (lower power) replication and video by SR193...

« Last Edit: 2010-10-22, 22:04:13 by poynt99 »

---------------------------
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
It is really hard to tell what is going on in videos.  Has SR193 ever posted a schematic or diagram detailing his replication?

I read somewhere that he claimed to have 200w output and 220v at 50Hz, not DC.  That 220v at 50Hz sounds very unusual to me.

I don't think he has posted a schematic or any real details.

I think these devices are inherently AC at the output, and DC at the input. Rectification of the output supplies separate loop-back power to the DC input caps.

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

tExB=qr
I don't think he has posted a schematic or any real details.

I think these devices are inherently AC at the output, and DC at the input. Rectification of the output supplies separate loop-back power to the DC input caps.

I have found no reputable source to confirm the output is DC or AC or biased AC (above zero).

SR193's posts vary about metal cores and 50hz or not.  It think he is "guessing".

REad here all posts by "admin" - they go up to page 83 or so.  Admin is SR193.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=http://next-energy.ru/&ei=1sDATPaSBYS8lQe-ponJCg&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBYQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnext%2Benergy%2Bru%26hl%3Den%26prmd%3Dv

Hi
Is this one by a Hungarian replicator? I am text only so frustrated I am!
The diagram hand drawn is in Hungarian so I gave it to my family who are Hungarian. An advantage but some english translation is difficult as their technical knowledge of English is limited.
Hope this is the same one as its similar as I remember it.
Steve.

I'm not 100% certain Steve, but listening to him it sounds like Russian to me. Also, his website is Russian.

Which diagram are you referring to?

Hi,
I very occasionally get a piccy, this time it had no info but I recognised it as hungarian text.
will send as soon as possible.
steve

Buy me some coffee
Has anyone heard anymore about this guy, it would appear he is Georgian, i see the video dates to 2008, and on the 9th August 2008 Russia launched a full scale invasion of Georgia.

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2008/08/georgia-latest/

I think SR193 is Russian.

Tariel Kapanadze is Georgian.

Buy me some coffee
this looks similar in construction
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSxysPBvOu4[/youtube]

OK guys here's Mopozco's circuit
« Last Edit: 2010-11-06, 11:48:00 by Peterae »

Buy me some coffee
and this one posted on youtube by user vidbid1
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9rajNIndcE[/youtube]

tExB=qr
Both of those circuits show the load directly attached to transformer secondary.

No gain there.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Both of those circuits show the load directly attached to transformer secondary.

No gain there.

That's true G, but what if (and this is a big "what if") the circuit acts in the manner of a pump and check valve, whereby electrons are pumped out of the ground connection, and entrained by the oscillations, but not allowed to return, just accumulate.

Part of the energy will be lost as radiant light and heat from the lamps, but will be constantly replenished, possibly a balance will be achieved. The squeezing action (like a peristaltic pump) is the HF field around the wire going through the center of the coil. The spark gap acts like the check valve. The coils resonate at two different frequencies to provide a movement in one direction to the electrons.

Just a WAG, if it works at all.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me some coffee
I hear you G

Does one of you technical guys want to have a go at how this works.

We have 3 coils in series, of different gauges and different wound directions laid onto a tube with practically no core, there's no caps to tune the system so what are we looking at here.

So whats going on here, the reason i want to understand is because we have all the parts that Don Smith uses on his bench top device.

We have the smaller coil as the primary which couples to main secondary coil and then at the end we have a bulky large coil, now Don did have a choke nearby, a slight rearrangement and it is totally possible to build the above using Don's parts.

So am i close with this

The small coil acts as a primary which although in series with the secondary induces on a turns ratio basis, the secondary is more turns so we get a step up, the end coil is less turns so we now convert to a lower voltage but high current.
These coils must resonate so this must be at their natural frequency, i have not been able to work it out but i would guess they are all different natural resonant frequency's.

So not only do we have first an up conversion and then a down conversion in amplitude but we also go from frequency to frequency at the same time(Harmonic energy conversion).

The wire in the middle that is removed starts the resonance at a lower frequency, but when removed this frequency will alter up in all 3 coils.

I would imagine it maybe possible to build a lower operating version of this by driving with a White noise generator and then tuning each coil to a different harmonic of the other it's just a matter of working out the harmonics.

Group: Guest
The electrical equivalent of a peristaltic pump? Why not?

I think there is a better chance the magnetic field is being pumped vs. electrons.

What about the above schematic showing each end of the heavy gauge coil terminated when one end is clearly unterminated in the TK video?

I don't see many similarities between the TK coil and SR193's. SR193 states the importance of the ferrous core. I don't think TK mentions such a core.

Edit again:

SR193's video shows transistors and many caps. I'm wondering what the above schematic has to do with either TK or SR193  ???

Buy me some coffee
Erm i can count 8 turns on that big coil, the circuit says 6 DOH.

tExB=qr
I don't think anyone has truthfully replicated any of Kapanadze's devices or built anything close enough to called a "variation".  Everyone talks a lot of noise, but I have not seen any real "proof".  There is no real proof of Kapanadze's claims, either, for that matter.  I already posted my circuit and explanation of how I think it could work if anyone else wants to take a crack at it.  It is on my bench.

Buy me some coffee
Here's some guesstimates ;D on the SSG

L1 = 93.23uH Self Res @ 24.2 Mhz
L2 = 172.1uH Self Res @ 30.9 Mhz
L3 = 1.691uH Self Res @ 57.1 Mhz

With a good helping of error that could easily be

20 Mhz
40 Mhz
60 Mhz

Also interestingly if a self resonant inductor is driven above it's self resonant frequency it becomes a capacitor, so if we have L1 and L2 switching between capacitive and inductive functions i would guess strange things could happen to the current.

Also interestingly if a self resonant inductor is driven above it's self resonant frequency it becomes a capacitor, so if we have L1 and L2 switching between capacitive and inductive functions i would guess strange things could happen to the current.

Yes  ;)  Are you aware, yet, that the SRF can be varied by the type of signal applied or rather the type of leading edge of the applied signal? The inductance will also vary with the same and with the applied frequency.

More particular for your attempts, I think the series opposing winding may also have an effect upon the velocity factor of the coil system.

All together you are looking at variations of capacitance, inductance, velocity factor and magnetic flux density? If so, the only way to model it would be by using a TL with constantly changing length, conductor spacing and conductor types. Jeez! I hope it isn't that complicated  :o

Buy me some coffee
Are you aware, yet, that the SRF can be varied by the type of signal applied or rather the type of leading edge of the applied signal?

It takes a while for my brain to catch up with things  ;D, i was not aware of this really.

One thing has occurred to me i have seen an inductor start behaving like a capacitor, it was when i built those really large brookes coils and started pulsing them with nS delayed pulses, so it may seem that it's not just a case of driving a coil above self resonance but this also can be done by 2 short close spaced pulses, when you drive with one pulse then wait 10nS then drive another pulse the coil then thinks it's been run at 100Mhz  ;) even when the 2 pulses occur at 10kHz spacing.

Buy me some coffee
I have just moved the Negative Inductance discussion to it's own thread
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=410.msg6467#msg6467

Well I don't think I saw that '1st' video from SR. Looks like he has a PVC form for the coil. Is there any info on what his concept was in the video? Based on the stuff from the OU site I can't see how the HV wire simple wrapped around the core is beneficial.

To pickup where I left off over there I split my core up into two sections. The high voltage wire is wrapped on the inside the entire length. The other lead from the HV supply is wrapped around the core and then to ground. Wired two quick test coils on each half. The concept is to load the left side of the core and see if right side of the core responds in kind. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to hookup some power to test.

Respectfully,

Core

Looking forward to your tests Core ;)

There is very little info available on SR's devices as far as I know.

I have to say that today's test's have me perplexed and excited. I have to clean up the setup a picture right now would lead to confusion as wires are everywhere. I am really starting to believe that SR's device is a process of mixing voltages. Also I believe that the ferrite acts as a mixing chamber. Today I was able to replicate SR's two transformer experiment in a different manor. As shown on my YouTube page a spark is injected into a transformer terminal. This spark makes the light glow brighter.

Well today I can get the same results but better. I can create it with 'no spark' gap. Even better the HV and LV are separated by the ferrite. Even more interesting is that I can increase my voltage from 115 volts A.C. to 150 volts A.C. all the while amps increase by 1/10th. My high voltage transformer makes an 'odd' hum when turned on.

Just a quick update.

Respectfully,

Core

The results with the higher voltage are interesting but I think it just proves how havoc HV can create. The buzzing sound I mentioned above, as it turns out, did not come from the HV power supply. I had a 120v to 24v transformer in the area. That was the source of the hum. My set up is as follows 12v battery feeds a 'off the shelf' 12v DC to 110V AC power converter. This inverter is rated for 300 watts. This unit also has an 'overload' feature that shuts the unit down in the event of an overload.  From the inverter I can power transformers or whatever I need to.

The coil is setup as follows 32 ferrite rings the center of the coil contains a split (rubber insert). From this there is a coil wired 'inside' the core the full length and the outside the full length. Another coil is wrapped around the left side of the core and an independent coil around the right side of the core. This combination of coils allows for quick changes to be made.

The most interesting thing that happened today, an it only happened one time, was while driving HV through the 'inside' coil I was able to 'shut-down' the power inverter on overload. During this test I had a 75 watt bulb in series with a coil on the outside of my core. The light was 'way to bright' I thought for sure I would lose the bulb. This event happened when I shorted the spark gap with a screwdriver. What made this event interesting was that I am not sure what allowed the bulb to consume more power. I bet if the inverter didn't have this overload protection it would of been damaged.

I need to clean up the work area to be able to show some pictures. Incidentally the original plan was to create two magnets from one ferrite strip. This I succeeded in doing. Not the strongest but it can be done.

Respectfully,

Core 

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 12:39:23