PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 11:42:07
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: S1R9A9M9: 1978 El Camino V8 + Briggs 18HP ran on water 2005-2008  (Read 989 times)

Tap water to old car carburetors with accessory 6-7 amps current passes through spark plug along with high ignition volts.  Small Hydrogen generated at spark plug gap acts upon water , so as vapor pressure is ALSO  available to run engines. 0-34 degrees late timing ATDC required.  Car driven 3000 miles, about 18 miles per gallon water, at lower power level, and lower RPM.  (Engines must have EGR applied and adjustable. (Nitrogen impressed in moisture from compression aids engine efficiency) Data was gleaned from web site/ message board before it shut down in Dec 2019.  Battery and 24v DC power supply converter needs diode bank to protect battery and power source. (2) 2 Millihenery inductors inside vintage traffic lights controller vacuumed relay, per car engine cylinder, and diodes ,were the secret! Some S1R9A9M9 information is on internet, and related You tube videos. I studied, and figured out most of it from the old messages forum, and slow motion frames. . The magnetic coils assembly in the hanging plastic container on Briggs 18HP mower engine was a hand wound 13T + 7T , with 7T magnetic field over the high volts cable to slow the spark , so as more milliseconds time for water + current at plug. step down 3 terminal auto-transformer 2:1 ratio for 6-7 amps. My Attempt at bench assembly of Briggs engine near completion. Have you read or heard about this topic?? His Engines would start , but need carb main jet drilled larger for more water flow, for off idle/power mode of engine. Nathren's lawn mower engine was also self sustaining , running on the dual alternators 10A output current and water drawn in, after battery disconnected from starter and engine.( Current Flow was the Peak higher current as seen on garage oscilloscope.) Check You tube videos ..#1 and #2...S1R9A9M9
« Last Edit: 2022-06-07, 21:24:36 by russwr »

I'm still tinkering with the circuit for Nathren's water powered mower engine. I spent 3 months designing replacement for the old style dual coil relays that always worked before in Georgia. The sealed Carlon box is in vacuum with DC high V, with Tesla type magnetic spark gap + cap, with series Crossover inductor 1.6MH, as per originals. The idea is that Radiant Energy is generated, kept in by vacuum , and follows wiring out to spark plug. He said they were worth their weight in gold. The shop technicians could not replicate homemade relays to work efficiently. That's why no final papers were ever released. He was in jail during 2020. The original traffic signal lights poles relay were new replacements long ago. It was only the smooth running V8 engines and Pinto 4Cyl WITH EGR + the Relays, and magnetic field at plugs tips, that were acceptable. The Nitrogen compound in exhaust gases back into intake was the key to non surging engines. I studied the website and copied data before it shut down. Currently working on the Briggs mower conversion only. I changed low volts to Positive and also the Ignition volts to positive. This way one battery can be used, and starter motor can use casting for ground negative. My power supply is half wave DC doubler voltage from 500W open board 20khz inverter with Fast diodes. Therefore the coil L in series can have back EMF higher volts pulse. One L coil in vacuum with Hi Volts, while other coil L is mounted outside with low volts. The Georgia shop technicians + Nathren said that circuit required 100v and 6-7amps through spark plug. There is a back EMF higher volts generated from inductor that could be used for that purpose. Also flyback effect of Magnetron ignition that runs secondary is about -130v. Magnetic field from inductor carries all way to plug, while I also added neodymium Ring magnet over plug. The field is exactly at plug electrodes. Water in carb was to change to water vapor PRESSURE at -34 degrees ATDC timing with some Hydrogen gas formed and fired for piston pressure. The S1R9A9M9 triple coils assembly serves 3 functions and is NOT a transformer. I built about 40 different models over time until I figured it out. His original spark plug of 4Kohm was changed to 125 ohm Champion while it COULD have been taken apart later with resistor changed to copper segment. This way plug is zero ohms and can carry 6 amps. The S1R coils had formed"Leakage inductance "higher volts into 7+13Turns , so that superimposed higher volts over 12v would push 10amps through plug. The 15A first capable - was reduced to 10A with the Reactance induced in 7+13T coil from the electrical field of Hi V cable pulse. He gave example in his website called- "the 60turns coil test". With the battery disconnected after engine start, the dual alternators under flywheel ran the circuit for spark plug amps. In 2008 You tube videos 1+2, he neglected to say 18HP Briggs engine was self running , and was to be inferred

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 11:42:07