PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 00:07:36
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Fung Wheel  (Read 12597 times)

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
Lawrence, I am struggling to know where to begin,

I found your following posting:

So you did..

COEFFICIENT OF PERFORMANCE (COP)
Again we must examine this parameter in the context of open and closed
systems.

In a closed system, the COP will be equal to the efficiency in a sense, but is
expressed as a ratio as follows: 1:1 (η=100%), 0.8:1 (η=80%), etc. So one
should conclude from the discussion so far, that the COP in a closed system will
never be higher than 1:1.

In an open system, the COP could be anywhere from 0.1:1 to 106:1. It all
depends on the efficiency of the device (with low COP’s), and how much energy
or power is freely added to the system from the “outside” with a given input
power.

COP in open systems is computed by taking the ratio between the freely added
“outside” power (POopen), PLUS the output power (if any) supplied by the closed
system (POclosed), to the user-supplied input power (PI).
In equation form:

COP = (POopen + POclosed)/PI   OR  = POtotal/PI

Do we care if we are measuring collected open-system power PLUS closed system
power on the output? No. What we care about is obtaining more total
power on the output of the DUT, than we are supplying for device operation.

OVERUNITY
As already discussed, overunity is not possible in closed systems, and therefore
can only exist in open systems. Overunity then is achieved any time a device or
system exhibits a COP>1.

***** I like your linking COP with Open and Close systems.  I side with some Zero Point Energy Researchers.  There are no practical closed systems.  We are immersed in Gravitational fields.  We are bombarded with all types of electromagnetic waves.  Trying to close any system with any real container will introduce gravitational attractions and black body radiations etc.

The Fung Wheel is not a closed system.  It tries to bring-in both gravitational and electromagnetic energies.  The results so far showed that we could bring-in two units of electromagnetic energy and 1 unit of gravitational energy.  The suggestion is that we could bring-in much more electromagnetic energy.  One such device is the 225 HP Pulse Motor.

*****  So begin with - Fung Wheel is not a closed system...  Milkovic 2SO is not a closed system...

.99 posted that material as a guideline mission statement for young up and coming children.. so they would have a guiding light in the darkness the controlling elders have created for them to live in.

I simply agree with it as an accurate observation of the situation we all find ourselves in, you however have tried to claim this common knowledge as your own and rebrand it, 'bring in lead out' theory.

I have not yet decided if you are an imbecile, a useful idiot, or a highly trained and capable establishment counter-intelligence insurgent.. hence I champion your Fung Wheel analysed via the scientific method on this forum.. on this issue you must get the benefit of the doubt Lawrence, prove yourself.

Quit asking TK and me to critique a DUT (your Fung Wheel) without having been supplied with the most competent data set you can manage, Lawrence. It is unprofessional and boring.

---------------------------
Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 00:07:36