OverUnity Research

Electrical / Electronic Devices => Tariel Kapanadze's Devices => Topic started by: darkspeed on 2010.04.19, 17:32:28

Title: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: darkspeed on 2010.04.19, 17:32:28
 :D :D :D

QuoteI haven't experimented with ferrite cups, however, a ferrite rod turns into a permanent magnet quite easy: bring a small magnet to one end and apply HV impulses (pulse) to a coil  (150 windings of ПЭЛ-0.35) wound around the core. The remanent magnetization is evident: tangibly attracts a screw driver (well, not a Neodymium but nevertheless). It's preserved for a long time – I checked it after two days – still there. A ferromagnetic material which is magnetized in this way can be returned in its initial state (demagnetized) by again applying a HV impulse to the coil without this time bringing a permanent magnet or by causing a reversal of poles by bringing the magnet to the other end. This has been checked personally, practically, more than once.

OK, then wind on a piece of ferrite a two-step autogenerator with an inductive primary coil (it will readily set itself in resonance in different situations) ... also another small coil on this core – which we will connect to the primary high-voltage transformer (no diodes, no constant current) ... Then, on top of this transformer we'll place an inductor in the form of a thick copper tube ... And we'll apply HV to that inductor through a meager discharger (inductor should be placed over the coil on the correct side so that it won't coincide in phase with the autogenerator) ...

What did we get ... Here's what we got – autogenerator, by its coil, magnetizes the ferrite in the necessary direction – and here, the discharger  KA-BOOM into the inductor (with the correct direction, naturally) – and the ferrite OOPS has become a S-N magnet (at that we spent almost nothing to achieve it) ... now the autogen has chased the impulse in the other direction – and here, the discharger KA-BOOM into the inductor ... causing the MAGNET to re-magnetize into N-S ... and that's how it goes cyclically (no discharges would be seen, only a silent ARC ... well, at least this is how it appears)

And here we'd like to obtain 50 Hz and not 500-900kHz ... we take the HV transformer (we att 50Hz to the frequency of the autogenerator) ... that is, every KA-BOOM of the discharger will be different in amplitude ... At the output there will be a miracle slapping at 50Hz

Oh, well! There's also one more question how is to utilize this? – well, correct – we can't wind on top, a pile of harmful phenomena for us! .. While it's need that we glue small circles in a column – and wind on them .. while we take of  the load by the Zatzarinski method – with his degenerate transformer (however, without that copper winding) ... and just squeeze a thicker copper through the ferrites.

Here's an immediate question – where can the necessary quantity of free charges be found in copper to supply 5kW. What do we need ground for? (yes, any massive piece of iron; we'll just push them here and there, won't take them away forever) ...

This Kapanadze called – autoresonance of the primary and the secondary ...

And, do you know what the magnetic field must be created – so that the ferrite becomes a magnet without further application of external magnetic field? A rod of 8mm diameter and 2cm length needs on the order of approx. 500W !!!

And when spark is applied only 1W is needed.

The main idea is that we initiate the process from without the toroid (the column of rings) – while we take off the load inside the toroid ... And that isn't Zatzaricin any more ... we throw out that copper winding ... in our case the role of output coil is taken by that thicker cable squeezed through the rings ...

Without 5Hz – ground isn't necessary ... there are enough free charges in the copper to spread HF ... you'll have enough lamps as load (they shine normally at HF) ... and to make it self-sustaining NF needs to be rectified through diodes and decrease ...

You don't at all want to accept the fact that magnetic field of the inductors and the magnetic field of the autogenerator coils have to be strictly synchronized ... that is, the mutual influence in TAM transformer, on the contrary, is the reverse ... this is exactly what SR wanted to tell you with his transformer experiment (applying HV) – so, when the frequency of the discharger coincides in phase somehow with the frequency of the transformer + the domains of the transformer – that's when the lamp begins to shine brighter.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: MileHigh on 2010.04.21, 21:35:38
Darkspeed:

I seem to be a party spoiler these past few days but permit me to comment here.  I am assuming that you are quoting Ted here.  What he says is barely comprehensible to me and is almost gibberish.  If Ted really has something he should post a schematic diagram and a timing diagram showing you whats happening with respect to time for the various critical variables in the circuit.  This should be accompanied by a rational explanation.  If he was really real, he should be able to show exactly where the excess energy manifests itself in the timing diagram.

Perhaps Ted had posted schematics somewhere online.  I seriously doubt that he has any timing diagrams and I can't envision he has posted rational explanations.

One example:
Quotethat is, every KA-BOOM of the discharger will be different in amplitude
The guy has got to be kidding.  Nobody that speaks seriously about electronics would ever say anything like this, ever.  The coil got some energy from somewhere, and discharged into some sort of load.  The amplitude and timing of the charging and discharging of the coil should be explained using the proper terminology.  This stuff is understood inside-out in the time domain, the frequency domain, on the S-plane, and in other ways using differential equations that model the behaviour of the circuit.

I once had a similar debate with Doug Konzen (Konehead) about his allegedly over unity motor.  The clip must be more than ten years old by now and the motor is nowhere in sight.  I asked Doug to state where in the timing of his motor did the extra energy manifest itself.  Doug could not answer and he blew a fuse in his head.

MileHigh
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Ken on 2010.05.12, 12:07:09
 :D


The kaboom is at a different amplitude!!! I can tell by looking at it. haha
Thanks for the laugh.

I will never understand people. If I came up with a device that seemed to be OU, The first thing I would do is ask all of you people on here to debunk it, or help find out where the energy is coming from. If you couldn't, then I might start to think, hey maybe I got something here. But the case usually is, when something is presented, there is no free energy present, once more than one mind takes a gander at it.

Being obscure about your claim only reinforces the feeling of deception.


" How many amps does freezer circuit have running through it?"

About 12 amps

"How do you know?"

I can tell by the KABOOM!

This is going to be funny for a long time.    8)


There is 1.27 gigawatts in the lightning bolt.
How do you know?
I can tell by the kaboom.

Did you run over a possum or an armadillo?
Armadillo.
How do you know?
I can tell by the kaboom.

Did your wife hit you in the back of the head with a cast iron skillet or an aluminum bat?
Cast iron skillet.
How do you know?
I could tell by the kaboom.

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: szaxx on 2010.05.12, 17:19:00
Hey some here used to be with OU.com
dont guess you can tell by the mass kaboom!
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: poynt99 on 2010.10.22, 23:59:35
Tariel Kapanadze has stated that Dr. Andrei Milnichenko "was close". It appears Milnichenko was experimenting with resonance at least as far back as 1997. I'm not sure what else might turn up in researching Milnichenko, but we'll see.

Here's something that might be a good start for those that may be interested.

.99
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Peterae on 2010.10.23, 10:02:22
So the race is on.

3 AA energizer batteries or 4.5 V DC Input

100 Watt Bulb as load.

Frequency of operation about 1MHz

Must be a resonant system to increase the power factor and drastically cut the input reactive resistance of an ordinary transformer.

We could call it a TPU  ;D

Anyone fancy designing a circuit to try.

OR

is it as simple as placing a cap across a mains transformer primary and secondary and connecting the bulb across the secondary and cap



QuoteA pure reactance will not dissipate any power.

but how can you use a standard transformer if the resonant frequency is 1MHz surely we need an air transformer like Don used
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2010.10.23, 14:18:16
Hard to  say with no pictures or other data.

Going out to get a fresh haircut.  Then get down to work when I get back.

EC650 is really nice!

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2010.10.24, 00:13:43
Another interesting thing about the Kapanadze coil in the garden is that the secondary (6T) coil is spaced away from the primary by quite a distance.


Thoughts?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: szaxx on 2010.10.31, 18:32:01
Hi,
If you build a 'tesla' secondary then make two driver coils, one larger with clearance like kapanadze has and another much smaller to fit inside the secondary. Then pulse each primary one fitted at any one time, the effect on the secondary is predictably clear.
The outer primary gives the better output, the inner drives the immediate area of the secondary thst hard it destroys the insulation almost on the first pulse. This is increased with a ferrite core, but that is so obvious...
Thinking on his three coil big unit, there must be some delay between each spark, each being synchronized and driven from the preceding tower. This basically is the standard three phase system, and the earth or neutral point is self generated. The reports of there being no ground requirement with this unit are a good pointer. The delay may be inherent with the way its wired, and the coil details precise construction would be an obvious asset.
Do we know if the coils ARE centre tapped as this may help the pulse sequence?
Still some unanswered questions to replicate yet, but given time :)
Steve.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: szaxx on 2010.11.02, 01:50:35
Hi All,

Another find thats interesting.
Some more answers....?   possibly.

http://vfedtec.com/doc/kapanadze/kapanadze.pdf

http://teep.forumco.com/topic~TOPIC_ID~821.asp

hope this helps.

Steve.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Core on 2010.11.22, 01:32:26
  Just a thought, wanted to post it here in case I forget.

In Tariel's device what if the 'spark gap' is an 'overload' device? The spark gap in the 'plexi-glass' unit is very inconsistent.

Respectfully,

Core 
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2010.11.22, 01:41:28
I recall reading some sort of excerpt from the garden demonstration that said that Tariel kept checking the gap because it does not work without the spark gap.  The plexi unit may only require a slow pulse rate.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Core on 2010.11.22, 02:31:11
Quote from: Grumpy on 2010.11.22, 01:41:28
I recall reading some sort of excerpt from the garden demonstration that said that Tariel kept checking the gap because it does not work without the spark gap.  The plexi unit may only require a slow pulse rate.

  I recall that quote also. But what I'm thinking is that maybe the spark gap empties the 'charge holder'. Recall Tesla describing his fuel-less generator, the hydrogen and oxygen, that was separated from the water, needed to escape from the tank to allow water to enter the tank. This kept the flow going.

  Now suppose we have a steel bar under a strong electric field. One side of the bar accumulates (-) charges the other (+) charges. If nothing changes nothing moves. But what if we had a small spark gap from the positive side to ground. When the charge in the bar gets to a certain point it sparks to ground allowing the positive charges to leave the bar. This allows room for more positive charges to accumulate.

Bizarre or what.

Respectfully,

Core
 
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2010.11.22, 02:41:13
It has a ground connection.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2010.11.22, 22:39:57
What is inside this coil?  Looks like it is hollow for the cable that goes through, but what is at the end?

EDIT: looks like he put something next to a small tube like a spacer to help hold it in place and taped it in place.


Also, in second pic, the outer coil appears "open" at one end:
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Core on 2010.11.24, 03:29:49
 Another interesting note is that the first winding starts off 'red' then ends up 'white'. Maybe he ran out of wire but I doubt that. Does that 'white' wire go to ground? Anybody know that.

  It's my understanding, from translation's, that is just a transformer. The real 'Meat and Potatoes' is in the green box.

Respectfully,

Core
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: wattsup on 2010.11.24, 03:42:46
@Grumpy

In which youtube video is Kap showing that device?

wattsup

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Core on 2010.11.24, 03:50:33
There is a set of video's of the 'Green Box' device parts 1 - 7. A nice little seven part mini series. I believe it's in part 5 or 6 where he walk's back into the house. Also does anybody know if he is using two grounds? In this video set they are shown burying a car radiator in the ground and also hooking up to the water pipe. You don't see the radiator in the plexi-glass video.

Respectfully,

Core
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2010.11.24, 05:14:13
Quote from: Core on 2010.11.24, 03:29:49
Another interesting note is that the first winding starts off 'red' then ends up 'white'. Maybe he ran out of wire but I doubt that. Does that 'white' wire go to ground? Anybody know that.

  It's my understanding, from translation's, that is just a transformer. The real 'Meat and Potatoes' is in the green box.

Respectfully,

Core

The red  and white wires at the end are just supports for the outer coil

It can't be a transformer.

It will not work if the field does not rotate around the white coil, the green box must hold what TK thinks is a secret way to make the rotation occur.

I found this video on a Hungarian site.

Works better with two grounds, seems to have reduced conversion with only one ground or with "less ground".
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2010.11.24, 14:47:45
has to have a ground...hint hint


this is further indication of a capacitive collector sans EM induction
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Core on 2010.11.25, 03:20:33
 A couple of pic's from Tariel's 'plexi-unit' this pipe setup is interesting because it appears to either feed or get feed from the 'spark gap'. You will see there are no wire coils on the tube. It appears to be comprised of copper sheet rolled around a form (PVC or Aluminum) This tube appears to be connected to the black tube on the right.

 Ultimately I believe more work is needed with electric fields.

Respectfully

Core




Back side

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Core on 2010.11.25, 03:24:49
Here is another one.

Respectfully,

Core

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: dllabarre on 2010.11.25, 15:42:34
Here's a view from the end of the glass box.
There appears to be 3 rings (something wrapped) on the small coil.
The center ring lines up with the center of the long horizontal coil.
There is a better image that shows that the center ring is exactly in the center of the larger coil.
The large coil could be kicking the small coil or the small coil could be kicking the large coil.

Just my observations.
Don

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Kooler on 2010.11.25, 18:44:31
Quote from: Core on 2010.11.25, 03:24:49
Here is another one.

Respectfully,

Core



is this a handmade capacitor in your coretariel picture
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Core on 2010.11.27, 01:21:27
Don,

  I'm not convinced that anything on the 'Red' tube is a coil. The entire area is too smooth, wires would leave ridges as seen in the horizontal coil. The only wires I see on the vertical red tube are the 'spark gap', the 'top wire' that feeds the black tube, and another copper strap that I believe is connected to the reflective surface behind the coil. The spark gap is extremely irregular and leads me to believe that this is not coming directly from the HV power supply.

  My honest opinion is that this is the discharge of the accumulated energy collected from the tube.

Respectfully,

Core
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: dllabarre on 2010.11.27, 02:54:00
Quote from: Core on 2010.11.27, 01:21:27
Don,

  I'm not convinced that anything on the 'Red' tube is a coil. The entire area is too smooth, wires would leave ridges as seen in the horizontal coil. The only wires I see on the vertical red tube are the 'spark gap', the 'top wire' that feeds the black tube, and another copper strap that I believe is connected to the reflective surface behind the coil. The spark gap is extremely irregular and leads me to believe that this is not coming directly from the HV power supply.

  My honest opinion is that this is the discharge of the accumulated energy collected from the tube.

Respectfully,

Core

I agree with regards to it not looking like a wire wrapped coil.
But it could be a custom capacitor.  Where each of those 3 sections could be individually wrapped with something, creating some kind of capacitor.
How they are connected and used is a mystery.
There could be a wire on the bottom that is similar to the wire connecting on top of this coil.

Then again maybe Tariel wrapped something over the wires of this coil to create some special effect so we can't see the wires themselves.

All total speculation until I've tried some of these "wild" ideas and see if there is anything to them.

Tariel is probably laughing his head off with all this talk.  Maybe this coil is just there to throw us all off  :-\

DonL

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Core on 2010.11.27, 06:09:53
  Maybe its all the turkey I ate but I have a bizarre theory on how the unit pulls power. I got to admit it was influenced by CosmoLV at the OU site. Was just looking at the 'Green Box' unit. A lot of guys have stated that there is no wire connected to the large copper tube on the outside of the coil. But I have to say I completely disagree. It's a little late tonight so tomorrow i'll take some screen shots to back-up my claim.

It looks to me that there is a wire snaked 'inside' the copper tube. If you take a close look there is a green/blue wire that enters the coil from the right side. I am starting to think that maybe this wire is a negative high voltage lead that runs from the box, into the inside of the copper coil and then to the spark gap. Sounds strange indeed but if this insulated wire is a strong negative I would think that positive ion's from the air would attach itself to the surface of the copper pipe.
  The outside of the pipe is connected to the load and then see's ground. A external magnetic field induces current flow in the copper pipe that is saturated with positive ions. Providing the inside of the pipe is held strong negative positive ions will end up on the outside of the copper pipe.

  One thing for sure I do see a wire inside the copper pipe.

Respectfully,

Core

   
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: poynt99 on 2010.11.27, 15:20:43
Core,

wavewatcher mentioned some time ago (http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=333.msg5964#msg5964) the same observation of a wire inside the copper tube coil (6T coil).

It is unfortunate that no camera shots were taken to show the space between the transformer coil and the green box.

Most assume that the spark gap is tied into the large 6T coil, but there is no video evidence of that. The HV green lead from the SG could connect to any part of the transformer, or even go back into the box. We just don't know.

.99
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Core on 2010.11.27, 16:22:58
Quote from: poynt99 on 2010.11.27, 15:20:43
Core,

wavewatcher mentioned some time ago (http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=333.msg5964#msg5964) the same observation of a wire inside the copper tube coil (6T coil).

It is unfortunate that no camera shots were taken to show the space between the transformer coil and the green box.

Most assume that the spark gap is tied into the large 6T coil, but there is no video evidence of that. The HV green lead from the SG could connect to any part of the transformer, or even go back into the box. We just don't know.

.99

Then I agree with WaveWatcher. I'm looking at the video and have some screen shoots that give the impression that the wire coming out of the box on the right side passes under the coil then into the copper. After that it feeds the spark gap.

  To further the idea above yesterday, prior to blowing out the transistor on my ion pack, I conducted a basic electrostatic experiment. Took a piece of 3" schedule 80 PVC pipe about 5 inches long. Cut two pieces of copper sheet (26 gauge) about 3" in height. These pieces where cut so I could roll them, one on the inside one on the outside of the PVC pipe. On the inside copper I connected the output of the negative ion generator. Energizing the inside copper does create an electrostatic charge buildup on the outside copper. I can pull a small static spark to my finger. Naturally this is creating a capacitor.

  I am under the impression that the outside copper sheet on the PVC has a positive charge with respect to the inside copper sheet ???  Yes the theory outlined above may be strange but I am starting to think that if we oscillate the magnetic field below the copper pipe at the right frequency it would have to induce a current. Also the right frequency may 'mix' the positive ion's on the pipe into the induced voltage. Long shot..........YES.

  Anyway just found some cheap ion generator transformers in the internet for around $11.00 USD. I'll give it a shot.

Respectfully,

Core
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Peterae on 2010.11.27, 17:35:18
in the device i am studying, there are 3 coils in series, first the middle frequency coil clockwise wound is driven by the SG, this is in series with the lowest frequency coil which is set at 3rd subharmonic of the primary this is wound counter clockwise, this is then in series with the final low turn highest frequency coil which is above 3rd harmonic maybe 12th again clockwise, the low turn coil is used for output to ground.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: poynt99 on 2010.11.27, 18:17:31
Which device is that Peter?

.99
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Peterae on 2010.11.27, 19:43:26
SSG, and i know this hasn't been proved OU, but it's an interesting take and may explain why your big coil is not connected to the spark gap

Also similar in Don's
Primary is middle frequency coil, tuned secondary is lowest or same as primary, and untuned secondary is highest, also don't forget he has probably hidden the true function from what we see in his desktop device
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: poynt99 on 2010.11.27, 20:35:47
Quote from: Peterae on 2010.11.27, 19:43:26
SSG, and i know this hasn't been proved OU, but it's an interesting take and may explain why your big coil is not connected to the spark gap

Also similar in Don's
Primary is middle frequency coil, tuned secondary is lowest or same as primary, and untuned secondary is highest, also don't forget he has probably hidden the true function from what we see in his desktop device

What is "SSG" ?

Sorry, I know it as "Simple School Girl" pertaining to Bedini's motor.

.99
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Peterae on 2010.11.27, 20:53:12
It's the device i am building right now but a solid state version
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=417.msg6622#msg6622
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: poynt99 on 2010.11.27, 22:30:01
Ohhhh,

The "Spark Gap Generator" SGG. ;)

.99
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Core on 2010.12.08, 05:58:54
Found this while surfing. Looks like Tariels device was licensed to China and Korea.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&langpair=auto|en&u=http://www.faraday.ru/tmz.html&tbb=1&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhgjnqA-Vb1kpiPspD0aV3AouaY35Q (http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&langpair=auto%7Cen&u=http://www.faraday.ru/tmz.html&tbb=1&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhgjnqA-Vb1kpiPspD0aV3AouaY35Q)

Here is another link with an interesting story

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&langpair=auto|en&u=http://next-energy.2x2forum.ru/forum-f1/tema-t39.htm&tbb=1&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhisYsxL4Z9j2Ye-MNyWs9cRoZt53Q (http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&langpair=auto%7Cen&u=http://next-energy.2x2forum.ru/forum-f1/tema-t39.htm&tbb=1&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhisYsxL4Z9j2Ye-MNyWs9cRoZt53Q)

Respectfully,

Core  :)

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: poynt99 on 2010.12.08, 12:51:08
Hi Core.

I read that too a little while back.

I'll believe it when I see it.

I've seen similar stories in the past, and either they turn out to be false, or they are true but nothing ever materializes from them. You would think this would be big news by now.  ???

.99
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: darkspeed on 2011.01.10, 04:35:53

I was just reading this on stray currents and Tariel kapanadze popped into my head.. could it be a stray current collector?

http://www.donaldwzipse.com/images/DangersofStrayVoltageandCurrent.pdf (http://www.donaldwzipse.com/images/DangersofStrayVoltageandCurrent.pdf)
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: BEP on 2011.01.10, 14:58:05
Quote from: darkspeed on 2011.01.10, 04:35:53
I was just reading this on stray currents and Tariel kapanadze popped into my head.. could it be a stray current collector?

http://www.donaldwzipse.com/images/DangersofStrayVoltageandCurrent.pdf (http://www.donaldwzipse.com/images/DangersofStrayVoltageandCurrent.pdf)

I think so.

All you need is a means of decreasing the resistance of a wire ran between two points in the ground. With the way utility companies cause ground currents it should not be difficult to find these two points anywhere on the planet.

If the current is found on public or private (not the utility's) property it is in the public domain.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Core on 2011.01.15, 04:27:35
  As far as this device goes I am starting to consider that the reason nobody is even close is due to tackling the challenge from the wrong angle. Consider this, the status quo has been that you need electricity to create it. So typically people start by creating a circuit to provide power then find ways to amplify it. This has been the standard approach. What if this direction is completely wrong.

 An air-conditioning system does not need to provide warm air in order to cool it. A heating system does not cool the air first then re-heat it. So why should gaining energy from the ambient require an 'input' of energy to get it? If the energy is already there we need only to power our 'output' device. As mentioned above the procedure has always been:
 - A. Input power device
 - B. Some magical transformation
 - C. Output device

 Assume if you would that we do away with points A & B above. This leads us to solve only device C. Well we do not need to solve this device because Tesla has already designed it and clearly stated it's principle. This device can be found in Patent #685,955 and others known as 'Apparatus for utilizing effects transmitted from a distance to a receiving device through natural media'.
 It was this similar device that Tesla used to monitor lightning strikes. This device is set up to match the impulses/vibrations of the transmitting station. Would it be to far fetched to believe that this device can be set to vibrate at a particular frequency that would allow 'positive' charges to accumulate on one of the plates thus charging a capacitor? If so then the next step would be to transform this power into a usable output.

 There are some very bright people on these forums that know there electronics well. But I am believing that points A & B above should be removed from the equations. the impulses in the earth are already there. So when we build an air-conditioner we need not have to have it blow warm air first to get cold air. The warm air is there we just need to power our output device to remove the energy.

*Edit: I posted in another thread the letter Tesla wrote regarding his planetary transmission. What is interesting is that Tesla was not transmitting power but using his 'receiving' circuit to collect electrical impulses. Clearly he was collecting charges but not from his transmitter.   

Respectfully,

Core
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: poynt99 on 2011.01.15, 04:58:12
Core,

Both Kapanadze's and SM's devices need a kick of energy to get the process going. It's simply a means to an end, and I wouldn't fret too much about the use of a small initializing energy source.

.99
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Core on 2011.01.15, 06:18:20
Quote from: poynt99 on 2011.01.15, 04:58:12
Core,

Both Kapanadze's and SM's devices need a kick of energy to get the process going. It's simply a means to an end, and I wouldn't fret too much about the use of a small initializing energy source.

.99

  No I'm not fretting about that. But something else just dawned on me. CosmoLV stated on the OU site that the parts for a 7Kw unit would run about $50 USD give or take. So what can you buy for $50. USD? The cost of a spool (250') of copper stranded 14 or 16 gauge wire would already blow the budget. For $50 bucks you can get an 'off the shelf' car induction coil 12volts, and some electronics. Basically thats all that is needed to replicate the above Tesla patent. Yea I know talk is cheap.

  I'm going to give it a shot tomorrow. I should have all the stuff lying around.

Respectfully,

Core 
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.01.21, 14:52:17
Has CosmoLV ever actually built anything or just endless ideas.  I remember a couple of years ago he was sure that the Kapanadze coil in the "garden" was wound like Tesla's bifilar coil for electromagnets.

I see the "super troll" quarktoo is trying to peddle some idea about O1 gas with a Meyer chaser.  What an idiot.

If Kap is running at 1 MHz, then something else is doing the switching and the gap is probably for sharpening the pulse rise time (i.e. faster rise).  That actually makes sense.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: poynt99 on 2011.01.21, 14:58:17
Some time ago in the not too distant past, cosmolv said he was going to make a video. I still have not seen anything unfortunately.

.99
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Zubber on 2011.01.24, 03:51:37
Here is is youtube account and it appears he made a video

Edited to remove useless link.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.01.24, 03:56:41
Quote from: Zubber on 2011.01.24, 03:51:37
Here is is youtube account and it appears he made a video


Nice try babytroll.  


Edited to remove useless link.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: poynt99 on 2011.01.24, 04:16:14
Quote from: Zubber on 2011.01.24, 03:51:37
Here is is youtube account and it appears he made a video

Edited to remove useless link.

You won't give up quarktoo...how many proxies are out there anyway?

What is it you want?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.02.17, 23:27:33
Is anyone here still interested in Kampanadze's Devices?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: szaxx on 2011.02.17, 23:42:37
Hi Grumps,

I'm still here but not much around at present. Some other forums that were buzzing seem to have died too :'(
personally not got much time at present but still interested in any info.
I can't locate that hungarian site I found either.. Translating it is no problem at all.
Typical isn't it, they had some interesting ideas and were trying various coils too giving results on their findings.

steve
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Chet K on 2011.02.21, 13:21:19
Gentlemen
I hope you received your invites

DonL
LtBolo
Mags

Grumpy has something he would like to share.

Please just post a "HI" when you get here.

Thanks
Chet
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: dllabarre on 2011.02.21, 14:09:57
Hi

Thanks for the invite.

DonL
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.02.21, 15:16:09
Quote from: ramset on 2011.02.21, 13:21:19
Gentlemen
I hope you received your invites

DonL
LtBolo
Mags

Grumpy has something he would like to share.

Please just post a "HI" when you get here.

Thanks
Chet

I didn't say anything about sharing anything.  You told me that Mags wanted to build my version of the TK coil, and I said sure.

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Chet K on 2011.02.21, 15:23:49
Grumpy
Thats all I mean by sharing,He doesn't know how to do it unless you Show him?
I thought it was some kind of coil wind, pulse at a certain frequency thing?

If I missunderstood I apoligize.Things got very confusing over there,and when I said Mags was trying to follow you on that, would you help him replicate ? thats what I meant.
Then you said sure "ask Don and LTBolo"
Please feel free to clear up any way you wish.
Chet

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.02.21, 15:57:51
Attached is my updated diagram:

Edit: added my coil and TK green box coil
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: LtBolo on 2011.02.21, 19:40:22
I am curious as to what you found with your coil, Grumpy. Willing to discuss results?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.02.21, 20:41:33
Quote from: LtBolo on 2011.02.21, 19:40:22
I am curious as to what you found with your coil, Grumpy. Willing to discuss results?

I still have a lot of work to do before anything is definitive.

The basic building block is just a pulser and a coil of wire.  You pulse the coil with HV DC pulses and adjust the rate to produce an effect that increases the charge on conductive objects.  Like projecting charged particles.

When you have a ground connection, the charges are able to move to adjust the balance.  Moving charges are a current.  This happens all the time with electrostatically charged objects and devices.  The difference here is that charges are being injected into the load circuit.

Looking at the TK coil, the inside of the coil has less surface area than the outside and the coil is wound from the inside - outward, so the polarity during a pulse is opposite as well.  Somewhat like a capacitor with a rapidly changing distance between the plates (analogy only) that cracks the electric field like a whip.

I'm not running a load - yet.  Working on another pulse controller and some means of detecting RE.

After several years, I finally hacked through the disinformation about "RE".  Radiant elecltricity is just radiant energy that impart electrical charge to objects.  Radiant energy is just radiation.  Tesla's two early patents teach the fundamentals of charge collection, and touch on charge creation - hard as it will be to believe.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.02.21, 21:00:01
I posted Tesla's first two RE related patents here:

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=431.msg11136#msg11136
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: LtBolo on 2011.02.21, 21:27:51
Tesla is crystal clear on what radiant energy is, but less so about the real details of creation and collection. I was shocked at how much I learned by a detailed reading of 685958.

Given Tesla's specific calling out of X-rays and other forms of radiant energy as an energy source and the focus of 685958, coupled with the general scientific knowledge on how such waves are created, it seems very likely to me that coil banging approaches are one of several that can work. I am less convinced of aether vortex explanations, but am not completely turned off to such, just not sure that such an exotic explanation is required.

I mentioned this on OU also, but was very interested to find some discussions on energy transfer in ESD testing. A symposium paper suggested that ESD energy was not transferred in proportion to the Joule strength of the discharge, but in proportion to V*di/dt*A. Given that di/dt approaches infinity, that is a pretty big statement, whether the author knew it or not. It was also very obvious from the paper that the increase in energy translated into a very wide spectrum. I am generally of the opinion that for a given discharge, the aggregate sum of energies will be equal to the initial discharge...but...it is possible that sum of energies from isolated bands may be well above unity. The real secret of producing OU may be in isolating excess energies in bands, and then aggregating. A device like TK's may actually only be slightly OU (based on how he is gathering energy), but by building it over time, he can drive it to high output levels. Ten percent of a big number is still generally a big number.

Going back to the heat pump analogy...sorry Core...if you put a dozen window A/C units in the same room, the temperature in the room will increase by the amount of electrical energy expended to run the units...a heater running at COP < 1. Put those same dozen units in an environment where we can capture the heat and the cold independently, and the total available energy as expressed by a big pile of cold and a big pile of hot, will be well over unity. The spark discharge may be creating a lot of transient energy that once it averages out, may equal the spark's Joule value...but the transient energy itself may be large, but occurring in a form we aren't expecting.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.02.21, 21:52:38
Quote from: LtBolo on 2011.02.21, 21:27:51
Tesla is crystal clear on what radiant energy is, but less so about the real details of creation and collection. I was shocked at how much I learned by a detailed reading of 685958.

Given Tesla's specific calling out of X-rays and other forms of radiant energy as an energy source and the focus of 685958, coupled with the general scientific knowledge on how such waves are created, it seems very likely to me that coil banging approaches are one of several that can work. I am less convinced of aether vortex explanations, but am not completely turned off to such, just not sure that such an exotic explanation is required.

I mentioned this on OU also, but was very interested to find some discussions on energy transfer in ESD testing. A symposium paper suggested that ESD energy was not transferred in proportion to the Joule strength of the discharge, but in proportion to V*di/dt*A. Given that di/dt approaches infinity, that is a pretty big statement, whether the author knew it or not. It was also very obvious from the paper that the increase in energy translated into a very wide spectrum. I am generally of the opinion that for a given discharge, the aggregate sum of energies will be equal to the initial discharge...but...it is possible that sum of energies from isolated bands may be well above unity. The real secret of producing OU may be in isolating excess energies in bands, and then aggregating. A device like TK's may actually only be slightly OU (based on how he is gathering energy), but by building it over time, he can drive it to high output levels. Ten percent of a big number is still generally a big number.

Going back to the heat pump analogy...sorry Core...if you put a dozen window A/C units in the same room, the temperature in the room will increase by the amount of electrical energy expended to run the units...a heater running at COP < 1. Put those same dozen units in an environment where we can capture the heat and the cold independently, and the total available energy as expressed by a big pile of cold and a big pile of hot, will be well over unity. The spark discharge may be creating a lot of transient energy that once it averages out, may equal the spark's Joule value...but the transient energy itself may be large, but occurring in a form we aren't expecting.

The "aether" is a sea of virtual particle pairs, per Physicist Paul Dirac.  (The Dirac Sea.) 

So, an aether vortex is rotating cloud of particles, virtual or real.

I think exotic explanations were created by people that just didn't know any better.

If you can make the "virtual particles" real, with very little energy, by some natural mechanism, then you have the beginnings of a new power source.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Chet K on 2011.02.22, 13:56:55
Grumpy
Quote:
The basic building block is just a pulser and a coil of wire.  You pulse the coil with HV DC pulses and adjust the rate to produce an effect that increases the charge on conductive objects.  Like projecting charged particles.
-----------------
I believe this is what Mags was talking about replicating/understanding?
What do you mean By "Effect"?
How do you detect this?[sounds like a good place to start]

Chet
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Chet K on 2011.02.22, 15:00:48
Grumpy,
Also in your notes ,
Quote:
"Primary coil produces Tesla's Radiant charging effect,Which can be Detected as Tesla Indicated.

I'm gonna PM Mags again,I think peeps took your comment on "not sharing"The wrong way!

I believe this is what Mags wanted to understand,He said he was getting into HV stuff.
Nobodies asking you to be a nurse maid here!The more fellows work together ,the better for all!
And I don't believe for One second that Horse Shi$ post Q2 kept flashing around ,I was right in the middle of that fiasco and sarcasm was run amuck!
The Buzz  gets his jollies ,but sometimes I don't think he realizes the cost.
We have limited resources here and you are a big asset!

Any how
I'll PM Mags again
Chet
Edit::
#5
"Primary coil produces Tesla's Radiant charging effect,Which can be Detected as Tesla Indicated.
---------------
Will you help mags get to this point?[This is what I believe he was asking about]
If so I'll PM him

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.02.22, 16:24:19
Chet,

I have spent a great deal of time hacking through the mountain of BS that others have perpetrated to get to where I am at.  This has left me a bit jaded when it comes to sharing, discussing, and otherwise working with others.  I don't  really care to post vids and all sorts of documentation.  I'd like to remain rather discrete.

The radiant effect is real.  I know it, and a handful of others know it.  I have explained what I think it really is and how I think it is produced.  I have shared the AVEC documentation and my hypothesis for the Kapanadze green box device.

What comes down to is wether you want to get on-board by experimenting and building or stay behind.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: dllabarre on 2011.02.22, 16:52:46
Grumpy

The basic building block is just a pulser and a coil of wire.
Pulser being any old square wave generator?

You pulse the coil with HV DC pulses and adjust the rate to produce an effect that increases the charge on conductive objects.

HV DC being in the 1-3kV range or 10kV range or more?
Frequency being 10-20 kHertz range or 200-300 kHertz range or something else?
Increase charge being increased voltage and/or amps on another coil without increasing volts and/or Amps from the source?

Thank you for taking the time to answer these few questions.
DonL

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Chet K on 2011.02.22, 17:32:21
Grumpy
Quote:
What comes down to is whether you want to get on-board by experimenting and building or stay behind.
------------------------------
I have Pm'd Mags again

Chet
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Magluvin on 2011.02.22, 18:03:16
Hey All
I read what ya wrote Grumpy.  I understand.   Like Tito, if he does know anything, I can imagine not knowing and having the feeling of wow, who should I tell when I know, then it gets to who shouldnt I tell once I know.  Then maybe pulling back all the way and covering tracks because he leaked that he knew and is all paranoid now.

I get it.  But if your willing to really help, Im on board.  Im just tired of the tito rain dance.  It will never rain like that.  =]

At lunch, will be back this evening, and thanks for having me. ;]   

Mags
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: LtBolo on 2011.02.22, 18:58:39
Quote from: Grumpy on 2011.02.22, 16:24:19
I have spent a great deal of time hacking through the mountain of BS that others have perpetrated to get to where I am at...

Indeed. My biggest gripe is not the plethora of theories, but the things stated as absolute that can't be backed by any data whatsoever.

My singular motivation has been to identify the devices that are credible, characterize their source of FE, and cross link that with known data and known science...with the ultimate goal of making theoretical predictions and developing tests to prove or disprove them. That process has taken a while, but I feel reasonably good about where I am now. Some of the details are still fuzzy, but becoming clearer by the day.

The Reader's Digest summary is that sharp impulses create quantum state changes in electrons...acceleration causing quantum increases through virtual particle absorption, and deceleration causing quantum decreases through real particle emission. Quantum decreases emit a range of wave/particles based on energy level...radiant energy. Because different electrons are at different energy levels, the resulting energy is not coherent, but broadband, and the bandwidth is closely related to di/dt of the discharge.

Which is a fancy way of saying coil banging can work, and the higher the energy of the banging the easier it should be to demonstrate. However...if the energy is broadband, and it sure looks like it is...then the challenge isn't in producing it, it is accumulating it in a form that isn't self destructive. Because of that, I have some concerns that some of the coil banging approaches are producing radiant energy, but not properly collecting it, and in essence behaving like the dozen window A/C units in the single room.

You owe me no explanation whatsoever, but, I would suggest that if you are really wanting to be honest with yourself, consider that it might not be quite as simple as banging a coil in proximity of a large piece of metal. If on the other hand, if you have some experimental evidence to supports that contention, I would certainly love to add it to my increasing pile of data, and I'm sure others here would as well.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.02.22, 19:16:42
Quote from: dllabarre on 2011.02.22, 16:52:46
Grump

The basic building block is just a pulser and a coil of wire.
Pulser being any old square wave generator?

You pulse the coil with HV DC pulses and adjust the rate to produce an effect that increases the charge on conductive objects.

HV DC being in the 1-3kV range or 10kV range or more?
Frequency being 10-20 kHertz range or 200-300 kHertz range or something else?
Increase charge being increased voltage and/or amps on a load without increasing volts and/or Amps from the source?

Thank you for taking the time to answer these few questions.
DonL



Pulser as in "avalanche transistor pulser" running at 2kv or more, or another type of switching device.

Repetition rate: start at about 2kHz and tune up looking for sweet spots.


Quote from: Magluvin on 2011.02.22, 18:03:16
Hey All
I read what ya wrote Grumpy.  I understand.   Like Tito, if he does know anything, I can imagine not knowing and having the feeling of wow, who should I tell when I know, then it gets to who shouldnt I tell once I know.  Then maybe pulling back all the way and covering tracks because he leaked that he knew and is all paranoid now.

I get it.  But if your willing to really help, Im on board.  Im just tired of the tito rain dance.  It will never rain like that.  =]

At lunch, will be back this evening, and thanks for having me. ;]    

Mags

Tito may have something, but he doesn't seem to want to help.

I watched a movie last night titled "There will be Blood" about an "Oil Man" that started drilling when oil was first discovered and bought up land and all of the dark business side of that.  Energy sources should belong the the people, everyone, and not to wealthy corporations.  "Energy" is too important for one person, or even a handful of people to have control over it.  "Energy" from a source that can not be owned, belongs to anyone that can harness it.

Look at Kapanadze's devices and there is a lot of work there.  Working with HV requires a few precautions.  There is a good deal of support stuff that you will need in addition to the minimal items to create the RE effect.  I built resistive dividers so I can use my scope to see what is going on and use meters to measure the HV.  HV resistors cost a few dollars each.  I have built many many pulse generators and shorted hundreds of transistors, cooked many diodes and resistors, and caused several fires on my bench.  I have been shocked several times.   I have wasted money on equipment that did not meet my needs, and on equipment that was used and didn't work properly.

Anyone that does not want to work, does not want to get shocked, does not want to build several things until you get it right should find a new hobbie.  It takes a lot of time and some money, just like everything else does.  You are not going to strike gold just by dropping your shovel on the ground - you have to dig for it.

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.02.22, 19:25:00
Quote from: LtBolo on 2011.02.22, 18:58:39
Indeed. My biggest gripe is not the plethora of theories, but the things stated as absolute that can't be backed by any data whatsoever.

My singular motivation has been to identify the devices that are credible, characterize their source of FE, and cross link that with known data and known science...with the ultimate goal of making theoretical predictions and developing tests to prove or disprove them. That process has taken a while, but I feel reasonably good about where I am now. Some of the details are still fuzzy, but becoming clearer by the day.

The Reader's Digest summary is that sharp impulses create quantum state changes in electrons...acceleration causing quantum increases through virtual particle absorption, and deceleration causing quantum decreases through real particle emission. Quantum decreases emit a range of wave/particles based on energy level...radiant energy. Because different electrons are at different energy levels, the resulting energy is not coherent, but broadband, and the bandwidth is closely related to di/dt of the discharge.

Which is a fancy way of saying coil banging can work, and the higher the energy of the banging the easier it should be to demonstrate. However...if the energy is broadband, and it sure looks like it is...then the challenge isn't in producing it, it is accumulating it in a form that isn't self destructive. Because of that, I have some concerns that some of the coil banging approaches are producing radiant energy, but not properly collecting it, and in essence behaving like the dozen window A/C units in the single room.

You owe me no explanation whatsoever, but, I would suggest that if you are really wanting to be honest with yourself, consider that it might not be quite as simple as banging a coil in proximity of a large piece of metal. If on the other hand, if you have some experimental evidence to supports that contention, I would certainly love to add it to my increasing pile of data, and I'm sure others here would as well.

I have explored much of what you are saying.  To accelerate the particles, you have to get them out of the confines of conductors.  Even a large increase in voltage across the wire gives only a modest increase in electron drift velocity.

Vacuum polarization has been proven and polarizing the vacuum makes the virtual particles "real".

If you look at Eric Dollard's video where he lights bulbs with a Tesla Transformer (pancake style), he demonstrates a broad spectrum white light from an incandescent bulb.  I suspect this is visible bremsstrahlung casue by the tungsten filament slowing the particles (braking effect).
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Chet K on 2011.02.22, 19:56:06
Any body Know how to save a Vid??{before it gets erased?
--------------------------

vaidskol
Newbie

Posts: 1

Re: Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze
« Reply #5919 on: Today at 07:26:11 PM »QuoteYou must check out all this channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/destine2012#p/u/0/FQBziLqMyA0

It is some first of the being published materials. They did it and more. They have deep understanding in processes the cold or radiant  ectricity from aether. And they Operating by this energy. Destine and Dynatron. With Respect! 
(Material in Russian)
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: LtBolo on 2011.02.22, 21:03:33
Quote from: Grumpy on 2011.02.22, 19:25:00
I have explored much of what you are saying.  To accelerate the particles, you have to get them out of the confines of conductors.  Even a large increase in voltage across the wire gives only a modest increase in electron drift velocity.

Per what little 'knowledge' of drift velocities is out there, I agree with the statement. I'm not convinced that everything we 'know' is true though, particularly in regard to flat coils of a variety of shapes, and electrostatically coupled devices. Regardless, I think that is why most of the credible devices are driven by spark gaps, and the ones that aren't, go to considerable extremes to make the edges very, very sharp.

Spend one hour with a high voltage source, a spark gap, and variable amounts of high voltage caps...using a circuit that charges the caps, then discharges through the gap. It becomes immediately apparent that what is being dumped across the gap is fundamentally changing with the voltage and total energy in the cap bank. It is clear that there is a big increase in energy, and it is clear that the resulting increase is spread over a very wide spectrum...literally DC to daylight, and probably well beyond that. What is not clear is how to capture the energy and make it coherent.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: dllabarre on 2011.02.22, 21:54:00
Quote from: ramset on 2011.02.22, 19:56:06
Any body Know how to save a Vid??{before it gets erased?
--------------------------



www.clipconverter.cc

You must use the URL from the youtube video and not from their youtube channel.

example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQBziLqMyA0 for the first video in his channel.

DonL
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Chet K on 2011.02.23, 01:41:55
Thanks DonL for the info!
now we just need a translator!
Chet
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Magluvin on 2011.02.23, 04:52:18
Hey alll

Was just checking my YT and my home page puts up vid suggestions and this was one of them.
This guy has a few vids, and he has some interesting things.  In this vid, it seems to be showing some effects. I watched a few times and it may be an Optical Illusion as in the camera may be funky at recording flashes. But dang its eye catching.  And the what appears to be a blown light bulb flexxin some plasma.

Im just starting to get All my stuff out of boxes and sorting some things.  I had planned on getting a second computer desk like the one I have to set up shop next to the other one.  But my acct said no, his name is Mafundsalo.  ;]  But tings are getting more stable. Christmas n New years were slow, especially for a Corvette resto shop. We do all the way frame offs. And any cars welcome.

I was messing around a while back with a xenon flash circuit as a discharge device. It was a cheap lil dooda about 1 flash per second. I changed the discharge cap to a smaller value, original 10uf, to speed it up, but the flash was weaker. With even smaller values, the flashes were just branched sparks through the tube.  Does anyone know of anybody using them for spark gaps?  A good police unit could do some serious pulsing. ;]  Modified!

Well I have a few coils already made that I am going to do some blastin on. I found my larger neon transformer I had been searching for. Its similar to Don Smiths lil one on the input but a water proof unit for automotive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WjFDJZ8aC0&feature=related

Mags

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.02.24, 00:59:46
Regarding the use of a neon bulb as a particle detector.  I'm sure that many will say that high frequency EM fields are lighting the neon, and I'd like to rule that out.  I propose a copper mesh encompassing the entire bulb and a portion of the leads, and the mesh connected to ground.  This will act as a sort of Faraday cage, but I can still see the light, and low energy particles that would get stuck in a solid conductor can permeate the mesh.

(I have another idea for directional detector.)
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Chet K on 2011.02.24, 01:31:00
Grumpy
I know in the past you cannot see "You tube"
Is this still the case?
Chet
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: darkspeed on 2011.02.24, 01:57:24
Quote from: Grumpy on 2011.02.24, 00:59:46
Regarding the use of a neon bulb as a particle detector.  I'm sure that many will say that high frequency EM fields are lighting the neon, and I'd like to rule that out.  I propose a copper mesh encompassing the entire bulb and a portion of the leads, and the mesh connected to ground.  This will act as a sort of Faraday cage, but I can still see the light, and low energy particles that would get stuck in a solid conductor can permeate the mesh.

(I have another idea for directional detector.)

Sealed copper box with a partially evacuated tube and a photo detector.
Photo detectors leads insulated as they pass though the wall of the box.
High accuracy detector circuit.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.02.24, 02:28:57
Can you elaborate on the photo detector tube?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: darkspeed on 2011.02.24, 03:28:57
Quote from: Grumpy on 2011.02.24, 02:28:57
Can you elaborate on the photo detector tube?

You can take a thin walled copper box ( or tube ) and insert a noble gas ampoule.
You can coat the ampoule in Phosphorescent Powder to get a slower but more effective result.
If using a copper tube put a solid end cap one one end, on the other end drill two small holes for the leads of a photo detector.
Mount the detector inside the cap where the leads exit holes.
Seal the tube with the modified end cap.
Measure the output of the photo detector.

Forgot to say > copper is grounded, and ampoule is insulated from copper with poly sheet protector material or other suitable insulator.

It will work like a Tritium tube when hit with the right energy.


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120461524348


http://unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_17_69&products_id=174


http://unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_76&products_id=480


Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Magluvin on 2011.02.24, 03:49:25
Quote from: darkspeed on 2011.02.24, 03:28:57
You can take a thin walled copper box ( or tube ) and insert a noble gas ampoule.
You can coat the ampoule in Phosphorescent Powder to get a slower but more effective result.
If using a copper tube put a solid end cap one one end, on the other end drill two small holes for the leads of a photo detector.
Mount the detector inside the cap where the leads exit holes.
Seal the tube with the modified end cap.
Measure the output of the photo detector.

It will work like a Tritium tube when hit with the right energy.






So the copper shields out what we dont want to measure, so just the particles we want get in to the tube and lights it up.  Nice
Someone had an idea similar that measured xrays, where you coat the photo diode with a material then just black tape to keep ambient light out.

Mags
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.02.24, 05:08:42
Thanks DS.  We can put a neon tube in everyone's hands, but photodetectors may be out of reach.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: darkspeed on 2011.02.24, 05:31:59
Quote from: Grumpy on 2011.02.24, 05:08:42
Thanks DS.  We can put a neon tube in everyone's hands, but photodetectors may be out of reach.

I bet you could get a result with a standard photo cell or possibly an ir detector and a sensitive circuit to amplify the output to a meter.

Avalanche Photodetector?

Or if your pockets are deep > http://sales.hamamatsu.com/en/products/electron-tube-division/detectors/photomultiplier-tubes.php?src=learn

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.02.24, 16:42:25
What is the easiest, cheapest way to prove that particles or particle-like entities are being produced?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Magluvin on 2011.02.24, 17:57:53
Photo Diodes are what you are looking for. Digikey seems to only have opto isolators.

Newark has them in various forms shapes and sizes of photo diodes.   The link is a Copy Location link and it takes you below where some pics are.  =]

http://www.newark.com/vishay-semiconductor/bpw34/diode-photo-900nm-65/dp/32C9150?in_merch=Popular%20Photo%20Diodes&MER=PPSO_N_P_PhotoDiodes_None

I have done a lot of shopping at newark. They will beat others prices also. They havnt failed me when looking for parts I cant get elsewhere.  ;]
They gave me $20 off of another companies price on my wavetek meter.  I love that meter.
Mags
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Magluvin on 2011.02.24, 17:59:32
Quote from: Grumpy on 2011.02.24, 16:42:25
What is the easiest, cheapest way to prove that particles or particle-like entities are being produced?

Well, Tesla I believe use the Sensitive Device.  ;]

Mags
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.02.24, 21:10:48
Quote from: darkspeed on 2011.02.24, 03:28:57
You can take a thin walled copper box ( or tube ) and insert a noble gas ampoule.
You can coat the ampoule in Phosphorescent Powder to get a slower but more effective result.
If using a copper tube put a solid end cap one one end, on the other end drill two small holes for the leads of a photo detector.
Mount the detector inside the cap where the leads exit holes.
Seal the tube with the modified end cap.
Measure the output of the photo detector.

Forgot to say > copper is grounded, and ampoule is insulated from copper with poly sheet protector material or other suitable insulator.

It will work like a Tritium tube when hit with the right energy.


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120461524348

http://unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_17_69&products_id=174

http://unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_76&products_id=480

Tritium is beta and I would not expect beta to get through the copper tube and the poly, but hard beta would if it was high enough.

What sort of votlage pulses were used when this detector detected the particles?  Was it several kv?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Chet K on 2011.02.25, 00:41:48
Mags
Whats the "Sensitive device"
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: darkspeed on 2011.02.25, 01:49:37


Yes it was 15kv+

Also the cable connecting the detector to your circuit needs to be a shielded cable and a number of feet in length to get away from the source.

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Magluvin on 2011.02.25, 02:27:19
Hey Chet
Tesla used the sensitive device to detect signals.  He would use granules or iron filings inside a glass tube per say, with 2 connections into the tube where one is is contact with the filings on one side of the glass tube, and the other on the other side so that the fillings are the bridge from one to another. He said that the device would have a high resistance when no signal was present, but low resistance when a signal was present.

But how does that help us?  Well maybe we dont need it or cant use it. Would just a radiant receiver be what Tesla would use?

Or if our arrangement did produce particles, in what way would we deal with them otherwise? How do we utilize them to make voltage current watts.
Well if we know that, then we have our receiver. If we are receiving, then we know we have particles.

What kind of particles are we looking for again?


Mags
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Core on 2011.02.25, 02:36:45
Just wanted to post the Hi-Res 100Kw Turkish unit picture here. Interesting thing it doesn't look like the large blue tower has any windings on it. Also the tower in the foreground is the only one with a solid rod on the top. With all the detail work odd how the other two don't have it.

Respectfully,

Core

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: darkspeed on 2011.02.25, 02:47:09
Quote from: Core on 2011.02.25, 02:36:45
Just wanted to post the Hi-Res 100Kw Turkish unit picture here. Interesting thing it doesn't look like the large blue tower has any windings on it. Also the tower in the foreground is the only one with a solid rod on the top. With all the detail work odd how the other two don't have it.

Respectfully,

Core



Core.
I would think that there is a resonant secondary in each of those three blue tubes.

They are just trying to hide what it is.

What it looks like is a magnifying transmitter setup.

input power to low turns primary > high turns secondary > arc gap > high turns secondary >low turns primary is the output.

Why would you do that?

Well in the Tesla lore there is supposedly and energy amplification on the receiver side between two grounded systems.

If this can be achieved the output is then fed back to the input like a regenerative receiver until a usable excess has been achieved.





Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: iceweller on 2011.02.25, 02:49:11
Good day to everyone. I'd like to post a link to an original Tesla article which should be of interest which I uploaded here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/449717452/TeslaAndHisWork_09-30-1894.pdf

  Furthermore, I'd like to ask what your interpretation of a proper Tesla Coil output is: does it comply with the lumped theory model or not? Let me restate the question; Does a properly tuned and designed Tesla coil output pulsed DC (a DC brush or pseudo electrostatic pusles) or simply AC such as an ordinary transformer?

 The answer to this question is as vital as the conversion of the ambient energy which we may call Free Energy to electrical current or heat. The understanding of the TC concept is fundamental.

 I am taking the liberty of pointing out, based on my understandings and studies, that any "Free Energy" conversion process involves the use of an electrostatic (HV) *and* an electromagnetic field, a transmitter and a receiver, and in the middle, the "conversion process".

 If you read the linked article, Tesla clearly states (again) the abundance of this energy (which he calls Primary and Secondary solar rays) and it's ubiquity. His article on "Cosmic Rays" further relates to this. Furthermore, you can see how Tesla considered electrostatic fields vital to the operation of devices (single wire or wireless through ground), not electromagnetic. I believe this to be the proper direction of research.

 A further note. "Accelerating" particles or electrons needs a certain amount of energy. Nothing is created nor destroyed in this process. What you give is what you get back minus the conversion losses. The law of energy conservation always applies. When you start to consider an external energy source from which you can convert a high level energy state to a lower, usable energy state such as heat or electricity, you can see how it is all simply a conversion process which does not violate any conservation law. It involves a controlled redirection of this energy. This is not "atomic" energy, or energy from matter, it is a conversion process using principles which are not evidently taught and are cleverly occulted or at max covered with Relativistic concepts.

 I hope this will be food for thought.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: darkspeed on 2011.02.25, 02:58:09


iceweller.. a true tesla transmitter is unidirectional pulsed dc - in my opinion

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: iceweller on 2011.02.25, 03:21:01
Quote from: darkspeed on 2011.02.25, 02:47:09
Core.
I would think that there is a resonant secondary in each of those three blue tubes.

They are just trying to hide what it is.

What it looks like is a magnifying transmitter setup.

input power to low turns primary > high turns secondary > arc gap > high turns secondary >low turns primary is the output.

Why would you do that?

Well in the Tesla lore there is supposedly and energy amplification on the receiver side between two grounded systems.

If this can be achieved the output is then fed back to the input like a regenerative receiver until a usable excess has been achieved.


  Darkspeed, you are correct. My interpretation is the following: the three blue cylinders are simply 3 TC tuned  "receivers". The lower box below each coil contains the primary LV coil. Each Tesla Coil is one phase of the 3 total 380V phases. The spark tip is connected to a smaller box which hides a controlled "make and brake" device which is fed through the smaller tube which goes down to the floor supporting the whole spark "point" system. This is needed to modulate the output at 50Hz, just like in TK's single phase green box setup. The source of this HV is the center coil from where the energy is channeled though the conversion occurs during the process ("dense" high energy state to lower energy state). Whether people confirm it or not GROUND IS ALWAYS PRESENT as it is the return (Neutral) line of the 3 phases (there must be a reference ground potential!). Additionally, all 3 coils are within the center coil "nearfield" and electrostatic field which I think is a prerequisite for the conversion process to succeed.

 Related patents:

http://www.google.com/patents?id=8DFBAAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract&zoom=4&source=gbs_overview_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

http://www.google.com/patents?id=djhTAAAAEBAJ&pg=PA1&dq=723188&source=gbs_selected_pages&cad=1#v=onepage&q&f=false

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: iceweller on 2011.02.25, 03:25:44
Quote from: darkspeed on 2011.02.25, 02:58:09

iceweller.. a true tesla transmitter is unidirectional pulsed dc - in my opinion


Exactly! And so, we can call this kind of generator a "pseudo electrostatic" generator. It is a converter! It converts regular "AC" to pulsed or biased (negative) HV HF DC brush discharges. Fundamental!
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.02.25, 04:12:55
Quote from: Magluvin on 2011.02.25, 02:27:19
Hey Chet
Tesla used the sensitive device to detect signals.  He would use granules or iron filings inside a glass tube per say, with 2 connections into the tube where one is is contact with the filings on one side of the glass tube, and the other on the other side so that the fillings are the bridge from one to another. He said that the device would have a high resistance when no signal was present, but low resistance when a signal was present.

But how does that help us?  Well maybe we dont need it or cant use it. Would just a radiant receiver be what Tesla would use?

Or if our arrangement did produce particles, in what way would we deal with them otherwise? How do we utilize them to make voltage current watts.
Well if we know that, then we have our receiver. If we are receiving, then we know we have particles.

What kind of particles are we looking for again?

Mags

The "sensitive device" you are referring to is a coherer.  I don't think it is applicable in this case.

There are two ways that I can think of to use particles:

1. use the charge directly to power a circuit like a battery does

2. moving particles create a magnetic field, so you rotate your particles and they induce current in a coil plus any current from the particles entering the coil
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.02.25, 04:26:36
There appears to be a correlation between voltage, risetime and particle energy.  There are far too many assumptions to say much without more experiments.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Magluvin on 2011.02.25, 04:38:04
Quote from: Grumpy on 2011.02.25, 04:12:55
The "sensitive device" you are referring to is a coherer.  I don't think it is applicable in this case.

There are two ways that I can think of to use particles:

1. use the charge directly to power a circuit like a battery does

2. moving particles create a magnetic field, so you rotate your particles and they induce current in a coil plus any current from the particles entering the coil

Use particles directly.  As in if the coil had a copper shield around it, we could extract current from the shield? What would be our reference for our new battery?

Rotate your particles.  A motorized lazy susane? ;]  

I wonder where we separate the difference in whether we are receiving particles, or just inductive actions that make the transfer from coil to coil?

And we still have to work out a regen idea, one that is stable.   This Kap setup is not for beginners and God bless the pros. ;]

I wonder if we have to worry about particles with this device.    I know Ottos letter was the first I ever read of a description of it.


Night

Mags
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: darkspeed on 2011.02.25, 07:41:49


What I found , when I was doing my more painful experiments, was placing a number of different coils in the area produced no voltage when measured between ends of a coil, but there was a voltage between any point on the coil and ground.
There was also the annoying result of all of my tools sticking together if they were left in the area for too long.
My results were seen as a static charge.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Chet K on 2011.02.25, 13:47:34
Mags
No Doubt its tricky business!
I wonder if the Doc is going to the Place that LtBolo describes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXYY7TqS380

Make Lots of noise ,then grab the goods??
Would love to see some  detectors around the Docs Work!

Chet
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.02.25, 14:12:15
Just a guess at this point, but the Kapanadze Green Box Device appears to use the particles or energy directly, has a ground connection, and the only magnetic field that appears to be of any use is the magnetic field of the thick ground cable that goes through the coil.

The AVEC Device (purported to be related to the TPU) has no ground and has a ring of coils that rotate the particles/energy.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Chet K on 2011.02.25, 16:56:00
Ben says IT WORKS [Stiffler replication?]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLl0Vs-vO0w

Chet

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Magluvin on 2011.02.25, 22:56:20
Quote from: Grumpy on 2011.02.25, 14:12:15
Just a guess at this point, but the Kapanadze Green Box Device appears to use the particles or energy directly, has a ground connection, and the only magnetic field that appears to be of any use is the magnetic field of the thick ground cable that goes through the coil.

The AVEC Device (purported to be related to the TPU) has no ground and has a ring of coils that rotate the particles/energy.

The Avec device, I have not seen it yet, but the has no gnd is a good thing.   

Lets say that these other devices, that need a gnd, I would suppose that the particles leaving the emitter coil to be positive and gnd negative?
If it is, then the emitter coil maybe is losing something that it regains from gnd also?  Pardon me asking, does Kaps device in any info have 2 gnds, and probably separated from each other enough so they dont affect eachother?

So if this were the case, then our groundless gnd could be the emitter coil.  But can it emit and receive at the same time? If it is pulses, could we use a filter circuit to change the phase of the feedback so that the emitter coil receives a delayed feedback.   Just a theory. ;]

Mags
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Chet K on 2011.02.26, 14:43:34
I will preface this post with a comment,
Grumpy I will delete Posts you feel are Off topic here
Or I won't post anything here if you wish!
And no offence will be taken [even if implied!:}

Q2 Comments on a post from Wattsup, where he  made some observations on Q2
Quote:
quarktoo

If you were not so completely ignorant and crazy, you would be conscious enough to realize I am a lap ahead of you on this.

The foam coming out the end of the coil is the dielectric insulator. It is called a home made HV polystyrene capacitor {deleted Nasty]

http://cgi.ebay.com/3-x-30kV-1000pF-High-Voltage-capacitors-HV-HAM-audio-/150565681562?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item230e69f99a#ht_2388wt_982

In the SR193 device and others, they are using bifilar wound coils and using the inductive capacitance between winds as a capacitor {Same Nasty with more vitriol "deleted"]

When the spark gap fires, it is the same effect as explosive used the flux compression generator just like I stated {concentrated Nasty Deleted]

I guess you were one of those people that was too stupid to notice that there is a tan wire going into the first layer of the SR193 device on one end and it magically comes out as a blue wire on the other end weren't you [The last Nasty in this theme Deleted ]

I'm not going to disclose any more on how this thing works because quite frankly, you are too stupid to work with high voltage and compressed magnetic energy and don't deserve the help.

If you want to help, stop posting since all you do is drive the smart people away.

Yeah... Just ignore Kapanadze's finger pointing at a cold war EMP device while he explians how it works and where he got the information...  Just ignore that coper 1 turn tube running through the center of the coil... Just ignore that high voltage GTK wire being used on his coil... just ignore the same coil shape and parts configuration between the Russian EMP and Los Alamos devices... and instead, believe a rumor that some idiot calling himself wattsup heard on-line... That a magical hidden spark gap is what makes it all work.

{Deleted A gardening tip From Q2 here {Off Topic}

EDIT  { edit to edit ,thats not my edit its Q2's]

I told you to read the Vladimir Utkin stuff. Maybe Wattsup was too stupid to find a link. Here:

http://www.slock.co.cc/kapanadze/FREE.pdf

--------------------------------------------------------------


also I asked q2 a question His responce,

Quarktoo
Whats A "magnetic seed"?
Home Depot doesn't seem to stock any?
Chet

Q2 quote:


You just don't know where to look. You need something to produce a magnetic field to move the voltage field. Notice on the 3K kapanadze device how the ends of the coil are larger? Seeds? I would look at the ferrite ring magnet section near the fasteners.

Ferrite ceramic ring magnets used in speakers have coils wound around them but do not lose their magnetic fields because they are tough like me.

The people you need to be listening to are DOLE, StiveP and a few others. I moved on from this days ago and am back to working on another project. I just stopped in to see what was going on and happened to notice the { a nasty deleted here] was trying to defend his inability to back up his claim by dismissing my claim that is backed up by Kapanadzi himself.

Here, I'll make it easy on you. Search and find this file. "free-energy.geo.avi"

Go to 90% towards the end and you see the part that was not on youtube. Kapanadze explains how it works or where he got the idea when he apparently sold out.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_---_-_----

The How its Done post
Q2
Quote:

The principle of operation of the Kapanadze device is simple. You build up an electrostatic field between windings of a bilar coil, or a steyrofoam capacitor in the core, or many other methods. Then you blast that down the core and pickup coil with a electromagnetic field.

If you look at that last schematic I re-posted, you see how the modulation coil opposes the blast coil (Bloch wall) and how the blast coil is wound unidirectional I.e., like Norm Wootan coil from years ago. (Acceleration???) Notice how SR193 has a stack of ring magnets on the end acting as backing iron.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.02.26, 15:25:04
"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"

I don't believe anything that Quarktard says.   He makes posts just to stir up people and make it loud and obnoxious.  He ranks lower than IST.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.02.26, 17:17:03
Quote from: darkspeed on 2011.02.24, 03:28:57
You can take a thin walled copper box ( or tube ) and insert a noble gas ampoule.
You can coat the ampoule in Phosphorescent Powder to get a slower but more effective result.
If using a copper tube put a solid end cap one one end, on the other end drill two small holes for the leads of a photo detector.
Mount the detector inside the cap where the leads exit holes.
Seal the tube with the modified end cap.
Measure the output of the photo detector.

Forgot to say > copper is grounded, and ampoule is insulated from copper with poly sheet protector material or other suitable insulator.

It will work like a Tritium tube when hit with the right energy.


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120461524348


http://unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_17_69&products_id=174


http://unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_76&products_id=480

With solid copper sheet or foil and poly insulation, only hard beta will get through and gamma rays.

Any thoughts on what we are dealing with here?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: forest on 2011.02.27, 12:56:22
What is the effect IST shown us long time ago ? One frequency interrupted and a lot of signal copies on scope...
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Chet K on 2011.02.27, 14:29:22
Forest
Unfortunately,In the "coil shorting department"
ist is the pink elephant in the room!But Grumpy always said it was "Flea farts" for power!

Perhaps if we get enough Fleas ?{so Ismael has harnest the power of the Fleeather?}

Chet
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: giantkiller on 2011.02.27, 16:44:54
Alot of compelling statements here.
Some of the statements sound very much like Marco including some of the hints and snaps.
Gardening hints / seed field
Morse code: I once had an stream of posts with Marco like this.
IST was always snapping sparks. Hmmmmm.

Quote from: ramset on 2011.02.26, 14:43:34
I will preface this post with a comment,
Grumpy I will delete Posts you feel are Off topic here
Or I won't post anything here if you wish!
And no offence will be taken [even if implied!:}

Q2 Comments on a post from Wattsup, where he  made some observations on Q2
Quote:
quarktoo

If you were not so completely ignorant and crazy, you would be conscious enough to realize I am a lap ahead of you on this.

The foam coming out the end of the coil is the dielectric insulator. It is called a home made HV polystyrene capacitor {deleted Nasty]

http://cgi.ebay.com/3-x-30kV-1000pF-High-Voltage-capacitors-HV-HAM-audio-/150565681562?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item230e69f99a#ht_2388wt_982

In the SR193 device and others, they are using bifilar wound coils and using the inductive capacitance between winds as a capacitor {Same Nasty with more vitriol "deleted"]

When the spark gap fires, it is the same effect as explosive used the flux compression generator just like I stated {concentrated Nasty Deleted]

I guess you were one of those people that was too stupid to notice that there is a tan wire going into the first layer of the SR193 device on one end and it magically comes out as a blue wire on the other end weren't you [The last Nasty in this theme Deleted ]

I'm not going to disclose any more on how this thing works because quite frankly, you are too stupid to work with high voltage and compressed magnetic energy and don't deserve the help.

If you want to help, stop posting since all you do is drive the smart people away.

Yeah... Just ignore Kapanadze's finger pointing at a cold war EMP device while he explians how it works and where he got the information...  Just ignore that coper 1 turn tube running through the center of the coil... Just ignore that high voltage GTK wire being used on his coil... just ignore the same coil shape and parts configuration between the Russian EMP and Los Alamos devices... and instead, believe a rumor that some idiot calling himself wattsup heard on-line... That a magical hidden spark gap is what makes it all work.

{Deleted A gardening tip From Q2 here {Off Topic}

EDIT  { edit to edit ,thats not my edit its Q2's]

I told you to read the Vladimir Utkin stuff. Maybe Wattsup was too stupid to find a link. Here:

http://www.slock.co.cc/kapanadze/FREE.pdf

--------------------------------------------------------------


also I asked q2 a question His responce,

Quarktoo
Whats A "magnetic seed"?
Home Depot doesn't seem to stock any?
Chet

Q2 quote:


You just don't know where to look. You need something to produce a magnetic field to move the voltage field. Notice on the 3K kapanadze device how the ends of the coil are larger? Seeds? I would look at the ferrite ring magnet section near the fasteners.

Ferrite ceramic ring magnets used in speakers have coils wound around them but do not lose their magnetic fields because they are tough like me.

The people you need to be listening to are DOLE, StiveP and a few others. I moved on from this days ago and am back to working on another project. I just stopped in to see what was going on and happened to notice the { a nasty deleted here] was trying to defend his inability to back up his claim by dismissing my claim that is backed up by Kapanadzi himself.

Here, I'll make it easy on you. Search and find this file. "free-energy.geo.avi"

Go to 90% towards the end and you see the part that was not on youtube. Kapanadze explains how it works or where he got the idea when he apparently sold out.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_---_-_----

The How its Done post
Q2
Quote:

The principle of operation of the Kapanadze device is simple. You build up an electrostatic field between windings of a bilar coil, or a steyrofoam capacitor in the core, or many other methods. Then you blast that down the core and pickup coil with a electromagnetic field.

If you look at that last schematic I re-posted, you see how the modulation coil opposes the blast coil (Bloch wall) and how the blast coil is wound unidirectional I.e., like Norm Wootan coil from years ago. (Acceleration???) Notice how SR193 has a stack of ring magnets on the end acting as backing iron.

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: giantkiller on 2011.02.27, 17:28:13
I will pose this question again which never got attention.

Who are the 2 young men in the SM videos and where did they go?
With all they saw don't you think they would be here?
They look to be 25 years old or less. Their exhuberance would not be contained.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: MrMag on 2011.02.27, 18:10:55
Quote from: giantkiller on 2011.02.27, 17:28:13
I will pose this question again which never got attention.

Who are the 2 young men in the SM videos and where did they go?
With all they saw don't you think they would be here?
They look to be 25 years old or less. Their exhuberance would not be contained.


Maybe it is a scam and they are embarrassed to be associated with it.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Chet K on 2011.02.28, 01:20:04
OK
Unless I've really missed something
This is Quite an observation by Quarktoo!
From Here
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7679.5985
Quote:

Go up to the photo of the copper coil and look at what is on the ends of the tubes and think about it. There is you big secret and it is not complex.


Don't get too cocky girls. There is a few frames of a video I have not posted that blows this wide open. No way in hell would you use uninsulated copper tubing with no spacing on an inductor but Kapanadzi is using it and lots of it. So did Hubbard and it is the mother of all free energy devices.

There is also a video that I have pointed out before of the Russian wood working factory running on a free energy device where they are using uninsulated copper tubing for coils. I tried to get people to notice but it went right past them.

In every instance, they try to hide the fact that they are using tightly wound uninsulated copper tubing by covering it with tape. The cost of copper tubing far exceeds that of wire and there is no way to use it without insulation unless they are pulsing a gas in that tubing to produce a quick high current pulse and that is exactly how they are pulsing this magnetic compression coil and what it requires. That would explain why a wire goes INSIDE the tubing on one end and attaches to the OUTSIDE on the other end.

If you think a flyback is going to magically transform into 5000 watts of power with a earth ground and a coil, you need to study more physics and stop watching the magical Jim and Tammy Fey show.

I could spend the next half hour posting photos of devices that use copper tubing in coils and it is not because they are Tesla type primaries. The reason people most likely could not get the results Tesla did back in the day is, Tesla never disclosed what was in the tube. Note how in all the devices the tube need not be insulated?

FACT: Under the tape of those three Kapanadze inductors are two layers of uninsulated copper tubing. Brew that--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


tube 1.jpg (15.86 KB, 455x190 - viewed 36 times.)

Meyer gas plasma2.jpg (3.08 KB, 133x75 - viewed 35 times.)

Meyer gas plasma3.jpg (78.28 KB, 552x638 - viewed 37 times.)

tube2.jpg (9.16 KB, 412x256 - viewed 35 times.)
Logged Free EnergyRe: Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze
« Reply #5990 on: Today at 12:37:40 AM »Sponsored links:

quarktoo
Hero Member

Posts:  »Quote from: wattsup on Today at 12:21:18 AM@forest

In your post here;
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7679.msg276207#msg276207

Is it possible that the brightness is due to an internal spark gap housed inside the coil. He then plugged the end to not show it but had to make a small hole for aeration. I will have to take a closer look at that.

Unlike what @QT says about it being a "magnetic short". What is a magnetic short. Nothing as usual.

wattsup

Quarktoo responce
Quote:


Wrap a thick band of copper around any part of an inductor and you have a magnetic block or what I call a magnetic short. That magnetic short forces all the magnetic energy to go in the other direction just like the EMP gun that Kapanadze pointed to when he disclosed how it works.

Electro-magnetics 101
Logic 101
Reason 101

- Verses -

Your attempt to suppress this at an elementary level. Anyone with two eyes can see that is a copper end cap. You people doing suppression are so obvious. This web site has a reputation for being nothing more than that and that is why so many other web sites have sprung up. It is only going to get worse if you continue to do your thing. Logged Free EnergyRe: Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze
« Rep »quarktoo
Note the man standing there with the coil in his hand. Notice how the end of the tubing is crimped closed? That is so the gas does not escape.

Normally I would not have disclosed this as I have known of gas coils for years. That was my way of getting some payback. You push, I push back. People read this stuff and start noticing things and thinking.

Quote from: ramset on Today at 01:08:08 AMQ2
I don't think you pushed back hard enough!
Whats the gas?

Chet
Quarktoo responce,


I call it "Ramset Gas" because it is so magnetic.  

»http://www.youtube.com/user/Xdole#p/u/1/YzepOmT5N_8

Dole is the sharpest pencil in the box. Notice how he crimped the ends of that coil closed? Maybe he figured out the composition of Ramset gas, maybe not.

I was able to cobble together my own version of DOLE's cold electricity demonstration. That is by far the most exciting thing I have learned in the last 5 years. If I had his address, I would send him flowers. That process needs to be explored in full.

If this web site had any sense, it would offer DOLE money to start threads on his projects. DOLE worries that people will get electrocuted since he uses a 10K neon transformer and a MOT in some of his experiments. He is not only smart, he is a decent person. A class act all the way.

Well Ramset, sorry I have to ban myself for a week or two but I need to rebuild my gas lab left over from my Stan Meyer stuff and do some experiments. Here is a good place to start. http://www.magnegas.com/

Meyer's first patent is also a good reference.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.02.28, 16:04:31
I would not be surprised if Q2 is SM's alter ego.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: giantkiller on 2011.02.28, 19:40:00
One of the pictures shows Q2 holding a coil.
He is chubby and his hands are that of a 35 - 40 year old.
Could not be SM. SM would be in his 70s now.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.02.28, 20:16:28
Quote from: giantkiller on 2011.02.28, 19:40:00
One of the pictures shows Q2 holding a coil.
He is chubby and his hands are that of a 35 - 40 year old.
Could not be SM. SM would be in his 70s now.




post that pic
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Chet K on 2011.02.28, 20:19:50
GK
Those pics are from The guy this thread is named after!
I don't think this Q2 is Marco or Steven!

But Lately [24 hrs] I think he's pointed in a very interesting direction!

Chet
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Chet K on 2011.02.28, 20:21:43
Pic
I named the file Buzz bomb
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: giantkiller on 2011.02.28, 21:15:39
Well what interests me is this guy Q2, amidst all the vitriolic diatribe, is posting some very heavy nuggets.
The gas, the expanding foam of the homemade capacitor, the back iron, and more.
And that multilayer copper core build! It is either true or the guy is OU van Gogh.

Too bad he is upset or maybe that is smoke and mirrors to post clues without getting shafted by mib-whoever.
There was a spell on OU of screaming for a while and there were alot of people who got caught up emo about it.

Anybody who had a deaf ear and sighted eye really harvested alot of good info then. ;)
Like Pix and myself.

The pic could also be xDole. Oh well. I read on.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: EMdevices on 2011.02.28, 21:17:33
there is a patent already on this,  why are we scrutinizing the images and people in the videos?     :-\

EM

P.S.   Chet, there is no copper pipe or any other conducting pipe inside the coil.  Just think about it, the pipe will act as a one turn shorted loop and the transformer will not work!    This is in fact an open core transformer, and if it is formed on a conducting pipe, that pipe better be split down the middle to stop current flow.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Core on 2011.03.03, 12:56:30
In the book 'Tesla on his work with Alternating Currents' by Leland Anderson does anybody know what device the cover diagram is for. It is pictured next to the Magnifying transmitter but I do not think that is it. The diagram shows capacitors charged in parallel and discharged in series. I might be missing the patent that this one is for. Any help would be great.

Respectfully,

Core


Cover diagram.

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: darkspeed on 2011.03.03, 13:59:01
Core,
That was the driver for the single wire primary that went around the perimeter of teslas lab. It allowed him to walk around the lab with tuned devices that would run off the primary discharge.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Core on 2011.03.03, 14:21:10
Darkspeed,

  As far as you know is there any additional data on this? This is one of the very few diagrams that show a core material. Also to power a tuned device would one end need to be grounded?

Respectfully,

Core
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: darkspeed on 2011.03.03, 15:57:00
The first transformer with core is a low frequency step up transformer like a neon sign transformer.
It feeds resonant charging inductors, then capacitors.
When the rotary gap fires the long single wire is in LC with the capacitors and a high frequency is established.
No ground is needed, however a ground will increase the output of the tuned receiver.
Adding a ground allows you to use the electrostatic component between the top of the receiver and ground
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Allcanadian on 2011.03.03, 16:27:43
@Core
QuoteAs far as you know is there any additional data on this? This is one of the very few diagrams that show a core material. Also to power a tuned device would one end need to be grounded?
This is Tesla's hairpin circuit with a mechanical break or a better term would be rotary spark gap which disrupts the circuit. The capacitors are charged in series through chokes to limit current from the secondary and when the break fires the capacitors are discharged through this same path. The changing potential on the capacitors produces a sharp impulse in the loop (a single turn coil) which induces the device(the receiver) in the center of the loop which has a break as well fired at a rate in proportional to the primary break. A variable inductance can also be seen in the loop for tuning the device to resonance.
Regards
AC
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: dllabarre on 2011.03.03, 20:44:13
Quote from: Core on 2011.03.03, 12:56:30
In the book 'Tesla on his work with Alternating Currents' by Leland Anderson does anybody know what device the cover diagram is for. It is pictured next to the Magnifying transmitter but I do not think that is it. The diagram shows capacitors charged in parallel and discharged in series. I might be missing the patent that this one is for. Any help would be great.

Respectfully,

Core

Core

I found this little write up regarding the picture you posted:


"Figure 35.
Apparatus with mechanical break as installed on a large scale in the laboratory at South Fifth Avenue and subsequently at 46 East Houston Street.  Described in U.S. Patent No. 645,576 of March 20, 1900.  Application filed September 2, 1897.


This [Fig. 35] is the apparatus I had at 35 South Fifth Avenue and also Houston Street.  It shows the whole arrangement as I had it for the demonstration of effects which I investigated.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.03.04, 00:03:33
Has the magnification mechanism of Tesla's Magnifier ever been satisfactorily resolved?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Core on 2011.03.04, 04:27:27
Don,

   Thanks for the info. Tesla's explanation is interesting because the setup is identical to a Lecher arrangement (what people call stout copper wire). In this setup you are creating a standing wave in the wire. It's my understanding that the displacement currents generated will only power resistive loads. To power a motor off this setup would be an incredible feet. I have yet to see anyone be able to do this.

Respectfully,

Core
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Core on 2011.03.04, 20:13:34
The following is a very long story so I will break it up into 'two' parts. It is a true story it took almost a year for me to hear the second half but I witnessed the first half. Some of you may think it's off topic but it may have some important clues as to what we are all looking for. It may also clue us in on how Tesla's Magnifying transmitter worked.

Here is Part 1. Please keep in mind everything I say here is 100% true and happened.



May 2010,

 About that time last year in my neck of the woods we had a terrific spring storm blow through. The kinda storm guy's like and women hate. Strong lightning, thunder and the occasional category 4 wind gust. This storm hit us pretty early evening around 7:00 or so. I figured because of the wind we where going to lose power and sure enough by 8:30 pm a large tree on a wooded lot came down and took down a high tension wire.

 The distance from my house to the down wire is about 175 '. My neighbors house, behind me, is about 100' from the downed power line. From the ramblings I got from the local fire department it was estimated that this line connected NY and NJ and was carrying about 70,000 volts or so. That figure was estimated by local authorities at the time. The wire itself looked to me as triple zero wire (000) AWG.  I did not see the line go down  but I heard it the minute smacked the blacktop. I am sure by now everybody is familiar with of the sound of a 10,000 volt oil burner transformer. Figure that sound times one million and a spark so large it turned night into day. From my deck I had a clear view of the explosions at the time I recall saying to myself 'This is what Tesla must have been hearing and seeing with some of his experiments'. I have to say it was very intimidating even from my point of view.

 I was intrigued so I grabbed my very dark sunglasses to take a better look at the spark. The entire area lost power and the only light was coming from the power line sparks. With my glasses I could see that the line would hit the ground first, then after a few tenths of a second would be jolted into the air about four feet or so. At times when it hit the ground it would not spark immediately it would just sit there and growl for lack of a better term. Then out of nowhere it would fire off with incredible force. When it did fire off a white hot flame would shoot out from the point of contact. This went on for hours due to the confusion between the NY and NJ utility companies as to who had jurisdiction.

 I made my way over to my neighbors house, who was only 100' away from the line, and invited them over to my house where it was safer. The sparks emitted from the line where landing on his lawn so we moved his kids and wife, who where terrified, and asked them to stay with my kids. I stayed behind because my neighbor said he smelt something burning in his house.

 Finally at 3:00 am the power was shut off to the line. The whole time I was with my neighbor trying to find what was burning. We found nothing at the time but when I went to there finished basement I could see a hazy smoke with my flash light. The smoke appeared to be thicker in his boiler room but still I could not find the source. It was now 4:00 am and I started to think the smoke was from the melted blacktop. As I made my way back to my house I recall noticing that the smell was not outdoors and only emanated from his house. Neither him nor I ever spoke about the odd smell again .........................until yesterday.

End of Part 1


Respectfully,

Core
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: darkspeed on 2011.03.04, 23:57:10
Was he getting a ground current through his basement?
That was the original problem with ( one wire ) utility power before they switched to a ballanced two wire system
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: iceweller on 2011.03.05, 02:21:43
Darkspeed,
     actually it's the opposite. Tesla first started with the poliphase AC induction generator system by "reversing" the field. He did this even before getting to the US, while he was in Paris working for a Marconi DC subsidiary. He assembled and put together in his spare time the generator and the motor to demonstrate it. Later, after he moved to the US and won the Chicago fair power and lighting band winning effectively the "war of the currents" against Marconi, he had already moved on to a single wire and wireless system. The Niagra Falls plant was just his first step in harnessing "Nature's wheelwork".
Everything pretty much after 1893 and after Colorado Springs was towards a wireless power transmission system for his ultimate goal. The plant in Colorado Springs was the base of his Wardenclyffe project as he had discovered the possibility of effectively using standing waves and so the possibility of his wireless system to work. With every means, he was researching (pseudo)electrostatic phenomena and was no longer interested in "simple" AC which he merely used in his alternators as base for HV generation for his magnifying coils. Following this line of research he made some other very important discoveries which he just briefly spoke about in his latter interviews, such as the origin of Cosmic Rays and their harnessing and the fact that there is not energy in matter other than what it receives from the environment.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: darkspeed on 2011.03.05, 03:48:19


iceweller .. i agree with what you said but i think you misunderstood what i said.

one wire utility - was in referrence to the Edison one wire dc unbalanced utility system - not the Tesla one wire transmission system or the Tesla poly phase transmission system.

Thanks,
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: iceweller on 2011.03.05, 11:22:31
Darkspeed,

     right, sorry for the confusion, I agree regarding Edison's DC system.

   Additionally, regarding the AC distribution system, the Neutral return wire is actually bound to ground at transformer stations. Also in some countries they use ground simply as the return (I believe in the Philippines for ex.) though I don't know if this has been removed for obvious reasons (it was like this over a decade ago or more if I recall correctly).
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Core on 2011.03.05, 14:18:15
  The following day he smell's the odd odor in his house. He checks downstairs and a gray mist of smoke is evident. He walks into the un-finished part of his basement were the boiler, washing machine and general storage area is. Here he can see that the light gray smoke is coming from the materials on an old steel shelf. This shelf is made out of thick steel and is well rusted from being in the un-finished area where the humidity in the summer is high. On the bottom shelf are cardboard box that have vinyl records in them.

   Most of the records are missing there covers and are just stacked on top of themselves. The cardboard boxes are slightly 'moist' due the humidity in the area. These boxes will not ignite but will smolder if you put a flame to them. The moisture prevents full ignition kinda like trying to get damp wood to ignite.

  The metal shelf is standing directly on the concrete. Along side the shelf is the heating line that runs from ceiling to floor. This copper line is about 3" away from the metal shelf. The center of the pipe has a 'bow' in it and rides about ½" from the shelf. This copper pipe then goes into the concrete and feeds the hot water loop in the finished basement.

  The vinyl records were 'warped' as if they where melted. Some records are fused together from what I assume was heat. There where other toy plastic figures that also looked like they were exposed to a heat source. It appeared to be enough to disfigure them but not fully ignite them. The corners and ends of the cardboard boxes were black as if they where torched with a flame.

  At the time of the storm I was in that area of the basement trying to track down the source. I did not see any flames or sparks at the time. Not one piece of electronic equipment was damaged. All the equipment and appliances are well grounded to the electrical panel and then to earth. The only damage was the items on the metal shelf that stood on the concrete. I found this odd, the shelf itself is not directly grounded there is about 5 inches of concrete it sits on.

  Maybe this is something everyone else see's all the time. I have never seen this before or have heard of something like this happening before. From this I could see that the only way to recover the current from the earth is to have some type of insulator or dielectric material between the earth and a conductor.  This conductor would then start to vibrate and anything attached to it would be vibrated also. In this case the records and cardboard boxes vibrated near there ignition point.

  One interesting point, there are other boxes on the floor. These boxes where not affected at all. Only the items on the metal shelf were affected. Has anyone seen something like this before? I can't see this being anymore then a high power sharp impulse directly to earth. A useable reflection can only be picked up by having an insulator or dielectric in-between earth and a heavy mass, in this case a heavy metal shelf. This mass will then vibrate and these vibrations can be used to excite other items.

  Sorry for the long post, if the moderators believe that there is no benefit to this story please feel free to delete it.

Respectfully,

Core   
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: iceweller on 2011.03.05, 14:50:08
Core,
  this "phenomenon" has appeared very often in a small town in south of Italy called "Caronia" near a military base. They had to eventually evacuate the town because metallic or conductive items were catching fire because they became red hot during day and night unexpectedly. Iron springs in materasses, unplugged appliances would burst into flames after starting to smoke even without power in the whole neighbourhood. Unconnected electrical cables laying on the floor would melt but just one foot away nothing would happen. This went on for a few years though lately everything is quiet. This did not happen during storms, just ordinary days or nights. They thought the nearby railway could have been a cause, but they shut it off and it still happened. The footages shown were incredible, red hot iron and insulation from unconnected wires melting before peoples' eyes, yet they were able to film it without problems to the people or camera's electronics just a few feet away. Someone's parked car's tire exploded and caught fire but the rest of the car was unharmed. The disc and ring became red hot. 2 people lost their car totally as it stopped while they were passing by and started smoking then caught fire. They interviewed a couple of men that mentioned seeing "white globes" going underwater (the town is near the shore) maybe globular lightning phenomena or something else. It is all documented, if you search and look at the couple of footages taken by a crew and someone's phone it's impressive. The firemen were astonished and baffled. They investigated for a long time until the military arrived and they said not to worry as it would not happen again. A military officer unofficially said he could not go into the details of the phenomenon - end of story.
The official report was "free flames", whatever that means.

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canneto_(Caronia)

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Core on 2011.03.05, 15:38:05
Quote from: iceweller on 2011.03.05, 14:50:08
Core,
  this "phenomenon" has appeared very often in a small town in south of Italy called "Caronia" near a military base. They had to eventually evacuate the town because metallic or conductive items were catching fire because they became red hot during day and night unexpectedly. Iron springs in materasses, unplugged appliances would burst into flames after starting to smoke even without power in the whole neighbourhood. Unconnected electrical cables laying on the floor would melt but just one foot away nothing would happen. This went on for a few years though lately everything is quiet. This did not happen during storms, just ordinary days or nights. They thought the nearby railway could have been a cause, but they shut it off and it still happened. The footages shown were incredible, red hot iron and insulation from unconnected wires melting before peoples' eyes, yet they were able to film it without problems to the people or camera's electronics just a few feet away. Someone's parked car's tire exploded and caught fire but the rest of the car was unharmed. The disc and ring became red hot. 2 people lost their car totally as it stopped while they were passing by and started smoking then caught fire. They interviewed a couple of men that mentioned seeing "white globes" going underwater (the town is near the shore) maybe globular lightning phenomena or something else. It is all documented, if you search and look at the couple of footages taken by a crew and someone's phone it's impressive. The firemen were astonished and baffled. They investigated for a long time until the military arrived and they said not to worry as it would not happen again. A military officer unofficially said he could not go into the details of the phenomenon - end of story.
The official report was "free flames", whatever that means.

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canneto_(Caronia)



WOW great story. Hold on a minute There is a link between TK, this shore town and my neighbors house. If you recall TK uses a water pipe in all his video's as a ground. The radiator that they buried did not work and you can see them add water to increase is conductivity I guess.

The water pipe that they use runs for miles so it would be close to impossible to calculate the ground rods like Tesla did his Magnifying transmitter in Long Island. If you recall the latest video of TK is the 10Kw unit. This is filmed on an island and they are very close to the water so the water table where the unit is must be high.

Now in my case. I live within walking distance to a large lake, about 9 miles long and about 2 miles at the widest point. Even in the driest of summers here I just have to dig 18" and I can hit water. My water table here is VERY high in a normal summer 4" and you got water. I get a lot of mountain run off that feeds the lake.

So could this just me a coincidence? Could it be possible that the energy of a 'impulse' going into the Earth energizes the water then the reflection of the impulse adds additional energy to the water? Would this be like charging a capacitor in a camera? With each pulse the charge accumulates?

Thanks for that info Ice. Also sounds like the military was up to something. On my end we are heading into Spring. I would like to try to screw around with this to see what happens during a thunder storm.

Respectfully,

Core 
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Core on 2011.03.05, 16:20:43
 Here in this story a Tesla device is blamed.

QuoteAuthorities seemed to agree that some sort of electrical anomaly was responsible, and many experts traveled to Caronia to investigate. A few people have blamed volcanic oddities, others speculate that someone was intentionally creating an electrical phenomenon for nefarious ends, possibly including a con on the villagers, with a Tesla-type Magnifying Transmitter or similar device. (Although this raises the question of why the villagers have not heard the thunderous noise produced by it, unless it is very well hidden indeed, and the fact that no attempt at extortion has yet been reported seems odd.) Many aspects of the case were typical of poltergeist phenomena

The phenomenon abated, but began again in April 2004. By August, it appeared to be gone for good. The cause remains unknown, but some electrical improvements were apparently made to the village's power system.

A subsequent investigation led the then head of Sicily's Civil Protection Agency, Tullio Martella, to offer: "The cause of the fires seems to have been static electric charges. What we don't understand is why there were these static electric charges." The report went on to suggest that the fires could have been caused by "high power electro magnetic emissions which were not man made and reached a power of between 12 and 15 gigawatts".

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caronia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caronia)

As I have seen with my own eyes, a huge pulse into the earth can create havoc.

Respectfully,

Core
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: iceweller on 2011.03.05, 16:59:53
Core,
   there is a lot of speculation on what went on there. I must tell you those people were completely freaked out by this. They are regular people in a small (less than 200) population town. I saw first hand their faces and one of my friends who lives in the south said that lots of people left the town after they associated the light globes going into the sea with these phenomena, they started thinking the town was "doomed" as they are sensitive to this stuff (a lot of talk about esoteric baloney too). What he told me was that there is a miltary base nearby which apparently has an underwater entrance or channel. I don't know if this is true, but the people there often said there was military activity when this happened. I don't buy the "not man made" phenomena, someone was surely up to something, possibly not even in that area. I don't remember who mentioned Tesla's magnifying TX experiments but he said this could have been a side effect or a "node" so that the whole area was a hot spot. The source may very well have been outside the country.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Core on 2011.03.07, 22:57:36
There was some talk that Tariel was able to create the effect without using a ground wire. In his latest video the 10kw unit he is using a ground wire. If he new how to create the device without a ground why would he lug grounding rods to the island and spend the time pounding them in? I think that info regarding not using ground is false. What do you think?

Respectfully,

Core

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: iceweller on 2011.03.08, 00:28:07
I think that it depends on how you configure the output phases but let me expand further. The Green Box and "Blue" Box are single phase devices (generating modulated output HF signal "trains" @ 50Hz for obvious reasons) so you *need* a ground or return reference. This is important for safety as you cannot have dangerous "floating" voltage levels. For ex. in my power transmission example using 2 TCs, the secondaries need a reference to tie one end to ground - though their "grounds" can be interconnected at a distance (just like Tesla said, the earth behaves as a conductor, no EM propagation or induction into the second RX coil, no corona leakage, just "charges"). Notice that there are some ferrites at the top of the TX coil which increase the output power by a good 25% without apparently increasing the input current:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjb7PsJcWpw

If we examine the 3 phase 100KW setup, the return line is the common return path, and I'm sure it's reference is also connected to ground. It's a large reference "tank". If you don't "grip" onto this reference well enough, you will be "lifting" it and the output power will drastically decrease because you don't have something steady to "pump" the charges against, hence the thick ground wire well connected to a good ground. Maybe Tariel says a ground is not (necessarily) needed for the device to work because for ex. get a 2 phase device, connect their "common" reference and get their outputs in opposing phase, then you have two potential references without needing ground, though this is dangerous as they are floating and you know what this means for everyday appliances.

   If you take the Tesla wireless power transfer example, imagine this happening in one coil setup (I am aware of the resonance problem this would create, but let's say it is resolved). You still need ground as reference for the output. Most important is the understanding of the TC operation and output current and the field it creates which in my opinion reveals a lot on the operation of TK's devices. All this relates to Tesla's description of the "sink" effect, or creating a high energy area and a lower one to let the environment do the rest (see Linde's air liquefier and similar systems), but while doing this we convert one form of energy into another, which is more efficient, thus the balance is positive and we can extract what we need until we kill the "sink" effect. The TC coil creates a strong field but not electromagetic. Anything in this field is a potential receiver and if it is tuned correctly we can reconvert these "rapidly varying electrostatic charges" into electromagnetic as is shown in the experiment, and power a load. The balance here is not yet leveraging the efficient energy conversion mechanism as there is one thing yet misunderstood, a key.

  Of course, all this is based on my understanding of the device.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: dllabarre on 2011.03.08, 03:35:36
Never mind... I got my answer.

DonL
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Chet K on 2011.03.08, 14:20:21
Well fellows
I know there are a lot of Raw nerves around about this Gentleman!
The Buzz Quote:
People have to learn the process step by step and the first step is the molecular polarization process just as Meyer stated.
------------------------------
After posting the Above last night
The thread was locked.
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6340.msg276989#new



A pm to me follows.................[several Relevant but nasty comments were for mature audiances only, omitted]

Quote:
Too funny. I read your comments at OUR today and see you have been reposting my posts there. I about fell out of my chair laughing about the OU van gogh comment.

Nope, I don't have syphilis, I am over 50 years old and not a bit over weight. I drink 3 pots of coffe a day, smoke a pack a day and my hands were probably swollen from winding copper tubing. I just figured out they make thin walled tubing which is easier to bend. You find that in a different part of home depot - over by the brass fittings. It's called an icemaker install kit. 20 feet - 20 buck and comes with a few fittings.

The moment I started posting the gas and how to make it used in the tubing, Pirate  banned me and deleted the posts. Even when I tried under a different username to post the info., it was deleted.


The methods and ways to build this device are ENDLESS!

Lee deforest invented the vacuum tube. He placed hydrogen in the tube and it self ran and self destroyed. Decades later they invented the pentode tube. Again the tube would self oscillate and self destruct. So they de-tuned it.

It is sometimes called multipacitor effect.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multipactor_effect

Utkin describes it well in his documents but leaves out the gas portion. The reverse wind mimics the two waves that make a particle which I have written about somewhere

The gas is simple to make and I suspect there are several that will work. Exothenilist (mis-spelled) made a post in 2008 where his girlfriend translated a video of kapanadze. Kapanadze talked about how it made everything around the device give off electricity, that is true.

For example - If I connect a neon to a earth ground and touch the other end to the coil, it will not light. BUT, if my wife holds one wire and I hold the other wire, it lights to full bright 4 feet away. If we hold hands with our other free hands, the light is cut in half.

I could explain all kinds of weird things about this thing that make no sense at all until you realize it is an energy sump just like Tesla stated. No meter could measure it but I found a way to make a meter to measure it using a cheap analog and some parts.

You saw how in the green box video when they tried to measure from the light bulb the meter just bounced around? Yep - same thing. Nothing electronic is going to run near that coil. If he did get an amp reading off the ground plane in that video, I would be amazed. No wonder that is the biggest wire in the system X10. So you are basically unable to use scopes and meters when working with it. Did you ever see a scope or meter in a lkapanadze video? Nope - useless.

Eric Dollard stated it is "dielectric electricity". That is not true but you can not use it without a dielectric between you and the coil from what I have figured out so far. It is by far, the strangest thing I have ever played with.

I suspect there is another step to convert it into a current source. I have not figured that out yet. Absolutely nothing about this electric field makes sense. I suspect when I get the correct gas made, it will be a better current source.

I have proven that different gases at different pressures changes everything about how it works.

The buzz bomb was so far the single best disclosure regarding this device.

The large copper coil on the end is just a kicker used to start it and is unimportant. The inverter box that kapanadze plugged into it to start it drove that and charged a cap inside the green box.  pirate claims it is a heater coil. Ha!

Feel free to post that at OUR  since I know you probably would anyway. My best to Grump - I miss ya man.  

Busy experimenting with this super strange field for now. I'll be bach.



People have to learn the process step by step
---------------------------
PS I'm quite sure "theBuzz" has been deleted at OU
so no more PM's To me!
Chetkremens@gmail.com


Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.03.08, 16:00:01
If he misses me so much, why did he get me banned several times?

Funny thing is that we have been saying similar operating principles.

I disagree that is can not be measured.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: iceweller on 2011.03.08, 16:44:55
The voltage could not be measured because the output was not a clean sinus output at 50Hz - this has been said and said again. I cannot measure the output of my second coil because it's resonating at 180KHz but I can power a resistive load fine as you can see. You would need to rectify the output with schottky diodes then measure it in DC to avoid measuring mistakes.

The clamp ammeter works (though not stable) in the video because the HF output is pulsed at 50 Hz so the ammeter acts as a low pass filter ignoring the HF, nothing mysterious about it. This is also why he could place a step down transformer, with the relevant filters (in the box) to get 12V, rectify them and close the loop.

The conversion system is a HF system (not VHF nor UHF, just HF) working in the KHz range. This is why there is an inverter and why it is fed by DC and why the GB input is AC, because that's where he started.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: dllabarre on 2011.03.08, 19:56:44
This explains why he hasn't responded to my PMs
I thought he was just changed to read-only and not banned.

Now I'm starting to believe he was banned because of the information he posted as opposed to his behavior.

I found many, many videos and schematic links removed in energeticforum and youtube when I was searching over the weekend.

Even old Stan Meyers videos being deleted.

DonL


Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.03.08, 20:10:18
How does a Tesla Reciever convert it to usable current?

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: tak22 on 2011.03.08, 20:24:14
http://www.scribd.com/doc/39121161/Secondary-Electron-Emission-by-Bruce-Darrow-Gaither (http://www.scribd.com/doc/39121161/Secondary-Electron-Emission-by-Bruce-Darrow-Gaither)

Go to link, click Print icon, then Download and Print

QuoteIn this era of energy shortages we have all daydreamed about owning a device which would take the energy that we have and multiply it. Imagine how happy we would be if you could simply plug in a device which would double your electricity. Numerous researchers, writers and inventors have sought to do just that.

But scientists have cautioned that the law of conservation of energy dictates that energy is never created nor destroyed, only converted from one form to another. None of these schemes, they say, would ever work. They are just perpetual motion machines.

The purpose of this book is to discuss advances in electronics and materials science which have made things possible which were not contemplated when the laws of Thermodynamics were postulated decades ago.

Secondary electron emission is a well-known process. It is that effect which causes additional electrons to be emitted when a substance is bombarded by a stream of electrons. This secondary emission effect was discovered a century ago, and it has found application in a variety of devices which are in use today.

Advances in electronics and the development of new materials have revealed new methods and substances which make this secondary electron emission even more effective. In fact, today the impossible is possible—one electron at a time.

If a beam of electrons is aimed at a target electrode coated with a given substance then electrons are emitted from that target. The number of electrons emitted from the target which has been bombarded is compared to the number of primary electrons in the original electron beam. The electrons emitted after bombardment by primary electrons are called secondary electrons.

The material's propensity to emit electrons after bombardment is called the "secondary electron emission coefficient". That is expressed as the number of secondary electrons divided by the number of primary electrons.

A secondary electron coefficient of less than 1 means that the substance does not emit as many electrons as it is bombarded with. A coefficient of greater than 1.0 means that the substance emits more secondary electrons than bombarded it

We are interested in this book in those materials which exhibit a high coefficient of secondary electron emission. The goal is to perfect a device which will emit more electrons than you started out with. Some devices have been invented to minimize or eliminate secondary electron emission, but those are not within the scope of this book.

Years of testing and research have resulted in well-known coefficients of secondary electron emission for scores of materials. Research first focused upon basic substances such as copper, steel, silver, gold and other metals. Then more exotic combinations and alloys were tested, such as oxides and alkalai metal combinations. Some metals and some combination coatings worked much better than others.

In recent years miniaturization and nanotechnology as well as chemical vapor deposition of thin films have come up with even more effective secondary electron multipliers.

In fact today's plasma televisions and LED lights are examples of such substances and processes.

A reference to various charts is now possible to determine at a glance exactly what the secondary electron emission coefficient is for these materials.

But the devil is still in the details.

Two variables are of importance as to the materials. One variable is the angle at which the primary electrons impact the target. In general it has been found that a better result is obtained when the primary electrons graze the target material at an angle rather than hitting straight-on. But the physics of the secondary emission process and the atomic and molecular structure of the target materials mean that the optimum angle is different for different materials. The second main variable is the voltage of the beam of primary electrons. Some substances max out their secondary emission coefficient at very low
voltages and some materials reach their highest secondary emission only at much higher voltages. This is believed to be due to the depth to which the primary electrons impinges the material and the amount of tunneling into the substance.

Therefore care must be be paid to the research of the variables in the individual research papers and patents and there is no magical formula which will work for all materials. The configuration of the device used in the secondary emission process will need to vary to meet the characteristics of the target material.

Once the primary electrons have impacted the target material and secondary electrons are released, then the secondary electrons do not form a focused beam. Instead they tend to just sit there in a cloud of electrons. Meanwhile the primary electrons will usually bounce off the target at an angle equal to the angle with which they make incidence to the target. This means that the kinetic energy of the primary electrons is greater than that of the secondary electrons after impact. In other words the secondary electrons are indeed a larger number of electrons—but they are of low voltage.

However numerous methods exist to increase the voltage or kinetic energy of the secondary electrons.

One process which is common in devices which employ secondary electron emission is that of multiple impacts upon this emissive target material. The great inventor, Philo Farnsworth, was the first to devise methods to facilitate these multiple impacts upon emissive materials. He called his devices "multipactors" because of the multiple impacts they made with secondary electron emissive material. Thus, if a target electrode had a
secondary electron emission coefficient of 2 then the number of primary electrons would double when they hit the target electrode. If there were two successive impacts then the primary electrons would double, and then that total would double again—or be four times the original primary electrons put into the device.

If the primary electrons were somehow sent through a series of 8 target electrodes then the multiplication factor would become astronomical, and each of the impacts would result in an exponential increase of electrons based upon the coefficient of secondary electron emission from that material.

So various devices were designed and perfected to make the primary electrons impact numerous electrodes one after another. One branch of these devices is employed by photomultiplier tubes. Many of these devices are capable of multiplying the primary electrons one hundred million times. Thus minute electric currents can be sensed and multiplied so that they can register on scientific equipment. But numerous other configurations and devices are in use today.

One method is to bounce the electrons off of two opposing electrodes over and over again, like a game of ping pong. Another configuration would be to have the electrons strike electrodes arranged inside a circular tube so that they impact coated electrodes over and over again. A third method is that of forming a cascade of specially-coated electrodes and having the primary electrons bounce off off each successive electrode until they all come
out the end.

Another genre of devices are called "channel" devices. In these designs the primary electrons are sent down a waveguide or tunnel of some sort and the entire length of the device is coated with the emissive materials. The electrons keep bouncing off the walls of these guides until they reach the end and the repeated impacts result in a high multiplication of the primary electrons.

One of the axioms of electricity is that current will not conduct very well when exposed to the atmosphere because the gas acts as an insulator. Therefore most secondary electron emission devices were made in the form of vacuum tubes. The electricity goes through the vacuum without loss and then the impacts upon emissive material have the desired result.

However secondary emission and multipactors have been made into semiconductors and chips. These use the process of "avalanche" multiplication in many instances, where the electrons hit the emissive substance and are then multiplied and pass through a solid state stack of materials. Sometimes the semiconductors include a tiny vacuum space and they act in the same way as a vacuum tube.

However there is a snag or two for the use of secondary emission in chips. The first problem is "space charge". That is the effect of completely filling up a given space with electrons. One you saturate the evacuated space with space charge then an equilibrium state is achieved and the primary electrons will no longer multiply as desired. As you might guess, the greater the area the more electrons will fit into the space before the space charge saturates the area. The space charge, then, has been found to diminish as to the 4/3 power of the area of the evacuated space. This means that, for instance, if you triple the size of vacuum space then that would result in 3x 4/3 power= 12/3 power (or the 4th power). Then a tripling of space would end up in shrinking the space charge by the 4th power. The bottom line is that bigger is better.

The second drawback to micro multipactors is that the vacuums must be higher than in vacuum tubes, and this is hard to achieve. Also many devices use sharp points as electrodes because more electrodes will emit from sharp points than from blunt shapes. In the micro world though the sharpness of the sharp point has to be correspondingly sharper. The finer the point on the electrode the harder it is to fabricate and fit into the layered semiconductor devices.

What this book hopes to achieve is not the simple multiplication of electrons to provide light or brightness but to generate electricity on a larger scale. The aim is not to build a generator station for thousands of people but to scale the multipactor devices to work with individual appliances and vehicles. Thus the size and rated capacities of the components in the proposed multipactors must be designed to be in the range of home current up to the amount of voltage and current required to power an electric car.

At this point the discussion of secondary electron emission must include some of the math and physics. Don't let your eyes glaze over. Everybody knows a little bit about electricity—and it is pretty simple. But there is a hazy horizon on the amount of knowledge of the basics of electricity. The terms are VOLTAGE, AMPERAGE and
POWER. The easy rule of thumb is that VOLTAGE x AMPS = POWER.

You need to throw in the RESISTANCE into this formula—but for now we will stick with VOLTSxAMPS=POWER.

OK—so we will calculate one AMP. An Ampere involves the amount of "charge", which is calculated in terms of a COULOMB. A Coulomb is -6.24151 × 1018 electrons. So the process of secondary electron emission results in a lot of electrons. The secondary electrons are not moving very much after they are multiplied. So they have low voltage—but they DO have AMPERAGE because of the presence of lots of electrons.

The purpose of this analysis is to point out that we have low volts and high amps from secondary emission. When you remember volts x amps = power then you can see that we have to have just a high enough voltage to meet the requirements of modern electrical devices.

There are numerous well-known devices which can act as VOLTAGE MULTIPLIERS. These devices will increase the voltage, but only at the expense of a proportional decrease in the amperage.

The end product of these multipactors can be made usable, therefore, by running these high amperage currents through a voltage multiplier. You just fine-tune the voltage multiplier to give the right mix of volts and amps.

In short, secondary electron emission creates NEW electrons. We put the new electrons to use by stepping up the voltage to required levels.

In this way the laws of conservation of energy are negotiated. The multipactor creates new electrons and THEN the energy is converted from one form into another. But there is indeed a creation of new electrons in multipactors.

I will leave it to the scientists and inventors in their respective papers and patents to describe the manner in which the secondary electrons are created and how the multipactor devices are designed.

The point of my analysis is simply that the multipactors will create new electrons and the new electrons can be made usable through voltage multipliers.

One of these voltage multipliers is a Cockroft-Walton circuit. Modern electronics has manufactured numerous cheap transistor devices that you could get at Radio Shack or electric supply houses. A Cockroft-Walton circuit is simply a ladder of diodes and capacitors (pennies apiece) which double the voltage at each step of the ladder. So a multi-step ladder creates a multiple doubling of the original voltage. Some of the older designs apply a step-up transformer to do the same thing.

So we see that there is a problem with voltage in secondary electron emission. The inventors have figured out a method to use voltage to their advantage in the multipactor devices. They apply the rule that opposite charges attract. This accelerates the cloud of secondary electrons so that they will impact the next target with it's emissive coating. The electron is a negative charge. So the inventors manipulate the sluggish cloud of negative charge by providing a positive electrode to put it into motion.

Some designs will make the next electrode one with a positive charge, so when the primary electrons strike the first target and are multiplied then the cloud of secondary electrons is accelerated right up to the second electrode coated with emissive materials. hen they make a long chain or cascade of these target electrodes then they give each of them a successively higher positive charge so that the ever-increasing cloud of secondary electrons is accelerated one step at a time in the desired direction.

Other designs use an electrode which is positioned between the first impact target and the second and they give that intermediate electrode a positive charge to accelerate the cloud of secondary electrons in the desired direction. This intermediate electrode might be in the form of a screen or grid or a tube. The positive charge, in every instance, attracts the opposite charge on the electrons and they are suddenly accelerated through the holes in these intermediate electrodes and then the electrons continue with their increased voltage until they impact the coated electrode. This step may be repeated again and again.

The positive charge on these attracting electrodes is often provided by using Cockroft-Walton circuits. So either a single or a multi-step CW circuit may be used to multiply an initial small current to give a charge bias of increasing strength to a series of attracting electrodes. Oftentimes the CW circuit contains "taps" which tap the current at a certain step in that multiplying step ladder. The step would then have one voltage level to apply to the attracting electrode, and then the next step would have a higher voltage which could be tapped at that level and applied to the next attracting electrode, and so on.

Going back the purpose of this analysis again: we are trying to get as many electrons as possible out of the multipactor. So the gameplan is to select the coating material for electrodes which has the highest secondary electron emission coefficient. Then the voltage at which the primary electrons must be accelerated to achieve the optimal secondary emission must be applied. The spatial requirements are important too because we want the right angle and the right depth for the impact zone. So we get the highest electron multiplication at each step. Then we take that level of electron multiplication and exponentially multiply it by the number of impacts in the multipactor device.

Some devices, as aforestated, simply bounce the electrons back and forth between two opposed electrodes. In these designs the electrons are moving at the speed of light, so they hit the opposite electrode in a known length of time. Then they bounce back to the original electrode. The desired effect is to have but one cloud of secondary electrons bouncing back and forth, and not a lot of different clouds. Therefore the two electrodes are given opposite charges, positive and negative, and these charges are sequentially reversed so that the electron cloud always moves away from the first electrode after they have been multiplied and then toward the target electrode for more multiplication. Since we know the distance between the two electrodes and because the speed of light is known, then we can determine the FREQUENCY at which the electric charge is reversed on these electrodes. So, take the speed of light and divide it by the distance between the electrodes. Say, 186,000 miles per second divided by 6 inches.

The resulting frequency is in the range of billions of cycles per second. There are modern oscillator chips which cost pennies which can do that.

The point here is that we take the secondary electron coefficient, and let's say that this is 2 for the sake of argument. Then we apply the frequency of the impacts on these emissive electrodes—and that is perhaps one billion times per second. In this example we would then obtain 2 to the one billionth power!

Are you beginning to get the picture?

If we make the device the right size so that the space charge does not saturate the vacuum then we can generate sufficient electrons so that we can step up the voltage and step down the amperes to achieve the desired power characteristics for our electric appliance or motor.

For the purposes of our last example we have a secondary emission coefficient of 2, or a doubling of the primary electrons at each impact with the electrode with the emissive coating. But what if the secondary emission coefficient were 10...or 100...or even 1000? Just apply the math and you can see the possibilities of these multipactors.

Attached to this anthology is one of the latest research papers from Korea where scientists have obtained a new record for the secondary emission coefficient: 22,000!

Thus reason dictates that the proper coating must be selected for the electrodes. Then the rest of the components must be selected and positioned so that the size, frequency and angle of impact are optimal.

I think I heard somebody say, "Hey, Einstein—it still has to be hooked up to electricity to start up and to power the attracting electrodes. What about that?"

The answer lies in the principle of feedback and self-oscillation. We know that many oscillators are known to exhibit the characteristic of self-oscillation. Once you get them going then they tend to keep on oscillating on their own. This process works in multipactor-oscillators. It just takes a little electricity to get them started and then the
internal processes take over and they self-oscillate, producing electrons without the input of outside electricity.

Many electronic devices apply the principle of feedback, especially in audio devices. We can remember Jimi Hendrix hitting a note on his guitar and then holding the guitar in front of his amplifier. The amp's sound creates a feedback loop with the guitar and a sound is created which is self-sustaining without the additional input of playing another note. Numerous transistors work with feedback loops to take the electrical output of the device and split that output and send part of it back to the original input where it is again amplified. So the coupling of the output to the input wires is what is required. So using either feedback or self-oscillation or both a multipactor device can be fabricated so that it will have self-sustaining output of electrons.

That still leaves us the positive bias charge that is placed upon the attracting electrodes to accelerate those sluggish clouds of secondary electrons.

Again, we simply split the output signal and loop part of it back to the accelerating electrodes, and this is the positive charge remember. So the negative charge goes back to feedback the input and the other loop goes to the voltage multiplier. A Cockroft-Walton multiplier can be either positive or negative in charge—you simply reverse the connection between the diodes and capacitors and it multiplies the positive charge.

Therefore, we could use batteries to start up the multipactor and then apply common electronics components and devices to split the output and loop it back to the input and bias the positive electrodes. Then the battery can be shut off, and even recharged while the multipactor runs on self-sustaining current.

That guy who used Einstein's name like a dirty word again wants to voice his opinion, "Hey, genius, this stuff is a bunch of hooey! How do we know this would work?"

How do we know?
Because of TELEVISION.
These multipactor devices were invented by Philo Farnsworth when he invented television. Just one glance at this super-egghead fellow should give you the answer. This guy was a super-brain and he just NEEDED to have special vacuum tubes to strengthen the broadcast signal of television from remote locations to make the picture tubes bright enough to see—so he simply invented multipactors to multiply that weak input signal.

If these multipactors work then why didn't Farnsworth take over the whole world?
The reason is related to the laws of business and not the laws of physics. Philo Farnsworth saw the value of television and his multipactors but he had an independent streak which caused him to form his own Farnsworth Television company with which he intended to put RCA and GE out of business. Instead they put Farnsworth out of business by using monopoly tactics. But Philo Farnsworth applied his principles based upon secondary electron emission to the point that he invented a nuclear fusion reactor before he was through.

The heyday of vacuum tubes was filled with imitators of every sort. There is even an International Patent classification which contains only "Farnsworth Tubes".

Since Farnsworth's day the vacuum tube was supplanted by the Japanese transistor and then the Silicon Valley semiconductor chip. Nobody makes vacuum tubes anymore and the vacuum tube multipactor concepts have been lost in the world of microelectronics.
But even today secondary electron emission is applied in the plasma television sets where scores of little holes and dots are brightened by electron multiplication. Other areas such as scintillation counters and electron detectors and night vision goggles use the process, often in the solid-state configuration. There exists an offshoot applying vacuum tubes— the sector called PHOTONICS which use vacuum tubes to multiply light into electronic signals.

As stated above, there are several basic methods of achieving multiple impacts of electrons.

These graphs and excerpts were developed over a period of time. The more ancient the research the lower the coefficients. As newer and newer materials were invented and tested there is a general trend toward higher and higher coefficients. I would respectfully call your attention to the source material in the following sections for detailed analyis of the methodology and results of individual studies and devices with various emissive materials.

Attention should be paid to the voltage required to obtain a certain coefficient of secondary electron multiplication. The graphs are not in parallel so they are slightly different pictures. But they should give a general idea of how much electron multiplication could be obtained by a particular substance.

The following chapters will discuss individual studies and patents. Some of these resource documents contain excellent discussion of historical development of the secondary electron emission devices. It is of note that secondary electron emission was first discovered about a century ago, and the first patent for a vacuum tube as applied for in 1919.

The discussion also includes mention of "work factor" as an indicator of secondary emission coefficient. The lower the work factor the higher the coefficient.

Another area of interest is that of "negative electron affinity" as an explanation for secondary electron emission. In short, the term affinity implies that a particular substance either likes or rejects electrons. The materials with negative electron affinity then are predisposed to not like negatively-charged particles and thus reject them when bombarded.

Treatises on vacuum tubes have been consulted and quoted in pertinent part. Patents are inserted to this anthology to examine their significance at particular points in time. Various studies on the individual materials exhibiting secondary emission.

Finally, I include several of my own designs for multipactor devices to power electrical appliances and motors.

tak

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: iceweller on 2011.03.08, 20:35:13
Quote
Grumpy: How does a Tesla Reciever convert it to usable current?

That's EXACTLY what you should ask yourself, because I have noticed that most people do not know what a proper tuned TC emits. From electromagnetic to rapidly varying electrostatic pulses and back again. But the field is not created by any corona leakge or by the sparks, this is just a manifestation of the effect, a waste of power. It's the intense field created by the 1/4 wave resonance tied to ground of the secondary, and, it can be reversed as Tesla said. However, in this process it is possible to capture and convert some external source, which is similar in nature and also what makes it so deceptive.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.03.08, 20:55:05
Quote from: iceweller on 2011.03.08, 20:35:13
That's EXACTLY what you should ask yourself, because I have noticed that most people do not know what a proper tuned TC emits. From electromagnetic to rapidly varying electrostatic pulses and back again. But the field is not created by any corona leakge or by the sparks, this is just a manifestation of the effect, a waste of power. It's the intense field created by the 1/4 wave resonance tied to ground of the secondary, and, it can be reversed as Tesla said. However, in this process it is possible to capture and convert some external source, which is similar in nature and also what makes it so deceptive.

Well, it looks like Tesla creates a potential difference across the primary of the reciever and this induces current into the secondary which has the load.

Kapanadze's green box device appears to produce a potential difference between opposite ends of the load circuit.

As a side note: anyone ever hear of "soft gamma rays"?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: iceweller on 2011.03.08, 23:17:53
Quote from: Grumpy on 2011.03.08, 20:55:05
Well, it looks like Tesla creates a potential difference across the primary of the reciever and this induces current into the secondary which has the load.

Kapanadze's green box device appears to produce a potential difference between opposite ends of the load circuit.

As a side note: anyone ever hear of "soft gamma rays"?

 The Tesla wireless system consists of a transimtter coil (primary + secondary) and a matched resonating receiver coil (Apparatus and System of transmission of electrical energy, patents 649,621 and 645,576). The following patents (method and system of signaling) with twin TX and RX uses an identical concept but merely introduces selectivity using coil pairs with variants.

 Kapanadze is exciting the secondary using a 5 turn primary, with no more than 3-5KV judging by the spark gap. What should be investigated is what effect does a primary coil containing a dielectric have on the field as it is not a low voltage.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Core on 2011.03.08, 23:47:10
Ice,

  All of the Tesla coils I have seen usually are built with magnet wire or similar. Even Tesla, on his London coil, used something like 26 gauge wire. On the TK devices he appears to be using 14 or 16 gauge wire with good insulation. How does the Green box unit qualify as a Tesla coil?. Also if the plexi-glass video came out first would we be calling this a Tesla coil? This unit has no copper tube coil it looks nothing like a Tesla device.

Respectfully,

Core
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: dllabarre on 2011.03.09, 00:57:34
Quote from: Core on 2011.03.08, 23:47:10
Ice,

  All of the Tesla coils I have seen usually are built with magnet wire or similar. Even Tesla, on his London coil, used something like 26 gauge wire. On the TK devices he appears to be using 14 or 16 gauge wire with good insulation. How does the Green box unit qualify as a Tesla coil?. Also if the plexi-glass video came out first would we be calling this a Tesla coil? This unit has no copper tube coil it looks nothing like a Tesla device.

Respectfully,

Core

I look at Kapanadze GB device as having a Tesla Transformer (similar to coils in cars) not a Tesla Coil.
Just my observation.

DonL

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: iceweller on 2011.03.09, 01:04:50
Core,

  let me clarify: I never said the TK GB coil was a proper Tesla coil. However, I said that the Oliver Nichelson document, which was handed to TK by the fat guy and which he said contained the key was the relevant part (which I translated and posted on youtube for everyone).

 I spoke about TX and RX coils referring to Tesla's patents as in these patents is mentioned some important aspects of the concept (please read them) and the rest is in the documents referred to by Oliver Nichelson (and in "The problem of increasing human energy").

  In the GB, TK uses as HV source probably a MOT or NST as I mentioned before, obviously not a TC. In the Turkish setup, TCs are used as HV source for the field effect and are much more effective.

 Let me try to point out the differences, again based on my view:

 In the GB the spark gap is tuned so that it discharges at every peak according to the 50Hz phase input (similar to a simple TC primary SG). Every discharge is fed through that "thick" primary which is an isolated primary with thick dielectric and shield. Again, the point here is the field effect, not the EM induction.

 In the Turkish video, the TCs create the HV HF and rapidly varying field and discharge to the point which leads beside the RX coil to that small box which is supported by a thin tube. The core top is more visible though still masked and you can clearly see the lower part of the coil which reaches 1/3 of the core from the bottom on all the RX coils. The setup is slightly different due to the use of high power TCs.

 This I believe is one of the reasons why TK used a primary coil wrapped in a thick dielectric. Again, it is the field contained within the dielectric (the strain) that is important which is comparable to what a tuned TC does in it's field (air is a dielectric and is inside and outside the core...). Of course there remains the question of the contents of the core.
 
  All I can say is that when ran my experiment, some ferrite at the end of the core increased the transfer and did not interfere much with the TC operation apart from slightly reducing it's resonating frequency which is understandible. I repeat, only at the end of the core, where there is just field. Any conductor fed through any of the ferrite toroids inside the core would violently discharge.

 So can some ferrite be at the end of that core? It can be possible. In the dismounted coil video the core apparently is pushed more to one end (where the red output wire is), if anyone noticed and on the other side it "slipped in", probably when TK removed it from the white support. There appear to be rings but it's hard to tell, it may be another material. What is certain is that there is something else in that core where the "extraction" from the environment occurs.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Core on 2011.03.09, 01:17:08
Quote from: dllabarre on 2011.03.09, 00:57:34
I look at Kapanadze GB device as having a Tesla Transformer (similar to coils in cars) not a Tesla Coil.
Just my observation.

DonL



One thing we should keep in the back of our minds is that TK is a architect by trade. There main job is to create a 'focal point' in there designs. Everybody see's that copper coil on the green box and thinks Tesla. TK affirms this by using Tesla's name. Maybe that copper tube is just a wire chase that also makes a great focal point in the design.

The 100kw unit, why is the wire coiled on the inside of the large tube? What is the benefit of this? On this unit we can not see a primary on the towers but we assume that they are Tesla coils.

Just some thoughts.

Respectfully,

Core   
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Core on 2011.03.09, 01:38:49
Ice,

  It's my understanding that the 100kw unit can be operated with a wire in place of where the 12" spark is. This I heard on the next-energy.ru site. The spark was used as just a verification that the unit is working. Has anyone else heard this?

Regards,

Core
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.03.09, 02:58:14
Go back and look at what Feynman said about using a dielectric and lighting a neon with two people holding it.

High energy particles such as Beta particles, and rays (photons) are attenuated (absorbed) by certain materials, such as acrylic.  This will give you a potential difference between the opposite sides of the material if you have a conductor on each side.  Moving particles produce a magnetic field - move them very fast and you get a very strong field.  Access virtual particles with an electric field and then rotate them like a super magnet.

Tesla's Radiant Energy Patents outline the basics for collection and some means of production.  I think Tesla discovered later that his coils were producing high energy effects.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: iceweller on 2011.03.09, 10:15:48
Quote from: Core on 2011.03.09, 01:38:49
Ice,

  It's my understanding that the 100kw unit can be operated with a wire in place of where the 12" spark is. This I heard on the next-energy.ru site. The spark was used as just a verification that the unit is working. Has anyone else heard this?

Regards,

Core

   Yes, this has been discussed about I believe on matrix and realstrannik forums. The arc is itself a conductor once established but it acts also as a spark gap to let the coils oscillate freely and reach the desired breakdown tension, so it is easier to tune. TK mentioned the production of "sparkless" fully electronic devices, so it is possible.

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: giantkiller on 2011.03.09, 18:02:52
In regards to the the copper pipe aside the shelf in the story:
What if is went hyperthermal? If it glowed red hot it could warp and any surrounding weak materials would scorch or melt.
The mentioning of electrical equipment did not mention plastic cases.

The mentioning of copper pipe from below ground to roof top creates an antenna for potential.
The conductor embedded into concrete is a grounding rod into crystalline lattice material.
The mentioning of high water table is very similar to the Cheops pyramid ground water table design.

The Coral castle has these items. There used to be a copper cable running along the tops of the walls.
From the rocker Ed could see down into the well as the water level changed. The castle is made from a tight crystalline lattice product and it resonates.
The generator sits on a steel and iron mount into the ground.
http://74.63.154.225/~pauldenv/frequencyequalsmatter/fem.htm (http://74.63.154.225/~pauldenv/frequencyequalsmatter/fem.htm)
There a a number of similarities here.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Core on 2011.03.10, 01:33:06
Quote from: giantkiller on 2011.03.09, 18:02:52
In regards to the the copper pipe aside the shelf in the story:
What if is went hyperthermal? If it glowed red hot it could warp and any surrounding weak materials would scorch or melt.
The mentioning of electrical equipment did not mention plastic cases.

The mentioning of copper pipe from below ground to roof top creates an antenna for potential.
The conductor embedded into concrete is a grounding rod into crystalline lattice material.
The mentioning of high water table is very similar to the Cheops pyramid ground water table design.

The Coral castle has these items. There used to be a copper cable running along the tops of the walls.
From the rocker Ed could see down into the well as the water level changed. The castle is made from a tight crystalline lattice product and it resonates.
The generator sits on a steel and iron mount into the ground.
http://74.63.154.225/~pauldenv/frequencyequalsmatter/fem.htm (http://74.63.154.225/~pauldenv/frequencyequalsmatter/fem.htm)
There a a number of similarities here.

I don't think the copper went Hyperthermal, the soft solder joints would of melted if it got red hot. I walked in and out of the room many times when the power was off with only a small flashlight. I did not see anything glowing nor did I see a 'spark' coming off the copper line. The bend in the copper pipe was 'kid' made.

I have been thinking about this for a few days. Not one piece of electronic equipment was damaged nor was the digital boiler control. All these components are well grounded back to the panel. The metal shelf is not grounded. The concrete floor has gravel plus a vapor barrier. The only thing I can think of is that the metal shelf became one plate of a huge capacitor. Concrete, gravel and vapor barrier became the dielectric and the earth the other capacitor plate. The high voltage line was pounding on the blacktop. I am not sure if blacktop is conductive in any way. If its not then we have large impulses banging into a capacitor connected to earth. On the return side we just have another capacitor with one side to ground and the other side open to the air.

I don't know, I am trying to put a high power discharge circuit together to create this on a small scale.

Respectfully,

Core
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.03.10, 03:01:21
a moving charge creates a magnetic field

a changing magnetic field induces current (eddy currents)
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Core on 2011.03.10, 12:19:45
Quote from: Grumpy on 2011.03.10, 03:01:21
a moving charge creates a magnetic field

a changing magnetic field induces current (eddy currents)

Grumpy where are you going with this? I would add, and I may be wrong with this, that a moving charge creates a magnetic field only in a metal conductor.

Respectfully,

Core
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.03.10, 14:57:30
Quote from: Core on 2011.03.10, 12:19:45
Grumpy where are you going with this? I would add, and I may be wrong with this, that a moving charge creates a magnetic field only in a metal conductor.

Respectfully,

Core

Experiments performed by Rowland, Roentgen, and Wilson established that moving "virtual charges" produce a magnetic field, and induce a current the same as real charges.  An important difference is that "virtual charges" do not have "mass" to contend with.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: exnihiloest on 2011.03.11, 11:23:14
Quote from: Core on 2011.03.10, 12:19:45
...
I would add, and I may be wrong with this, that a moving charge creates a magnetic field only in a metal conductor.
...

A moving charge always creates a magnetic field, it doesn't depend on where it is moving. It may be a metal, a semi-conductor, an insulator (displacement current), the vacuum or whatever else. For example, charges of electronic beams as in a CRT generate a magnetic field, and inversely by action/reaction, can be deviated by magnetic fields.

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: exnihiloest on 2011.03.11, 11:36:43
Quote from: Grumpy on 2011.03.10, 14:57:30
Experiments performed by Rowland, Roentgen, and Wilson established that moving "virtual charges" produce a magnetic field, and induce a current the same as real charges. 

It's right but what do you exactly mean by "virtual charges"? Is it for example a moving "hole" in a negative bath of electrons? Such a case is effectively not distinguishable from a moving positive charge.

Quote
An important difference is that "virtual charges" do not have "mass" to contend with.

They don't have mass, but we see in the above case that "virtual charges" can be a lack of real charges of opposite sign. More generally they can appear due to any rearrangment in space of a pattern of real charges, but these real charges have mass that must be accounted. So there are indirectly physical constraints on the "virtual charges" as well as on the real charges.

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: dllabarre on 2011.03.13, 03:16:01
Question withdrawn.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: exnihiloest on 2011.03.16, 15:10:32
Quote from: Grumpy on 2010.11.24, 14:47:45
...
this is further indication of a capacitive collector sans EM induction


Reference:
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=237.0;attach=2597

Interesting scenario. I agree 100% with the description.
Now where the energy comes from?

When the negative rod is approaching, it is attracted by the positive charges of the sphere according to the Coulomb law. There is a mechanical work provided by the system.
If the sphere was not connected to the ground, and you move back away the rod, you would have to exert a force to separate the negative charges of the rod from the positive charge of the sphere, providing the same work against the Coulomb force, that you gained in the previous step.

Now, when the rod was near the sphere, the sphere has been connected to the ground, so that some negative charges flowed to the ground, providing current and energy.
Then, after being disconnected, the sphere remains more positively charged than before. Therefore if you want to remove the rod, the Coulomb force that attracts the rod toward the sphere will be stronger, and you will have to expend more energy than before.
We could do the math by replacing the rod by a sphere which is of simpler geometry than a cylinder, but we guess that the extra mechanical energy for moving away the rod from the more positively charged sphere, will exactly match the electrical energy that we gained with the current from the sphere to the ground (if no losses).

If the negative charges are not carried by the rod, but provided by a generator, the problem is exactly the same, the generator would have to provide the same amount of electrical energy as the mechanical energy provided by the rod. So this can not explain OU in Kapanadze's device.


Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.03.16, 15:40:59
Quote from: exnihiloest on 2011.03.16, 15:10:32
Reference:
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=237.0;attach=2597

Interesting scenario. I agree 100% with the description.
Now where the energy comes from?

When the negative rod is approaching, it is attracted by the positive charges of the sphere according to the Coulomb law. There is a mechanical work provided by the system.
If the sphere was not connected to the ground, and you move back away the rod, you would have to exert a force to separate the negative charges of the rod from the positive charge of the sphere, providing the same work against the Coulomb force, that you gained in the previous step.

Now, when the rod was near the sphere, the sphere has been connected to the ground, so that some negative charges flowed to the ground, providing current and energy.
Then, after being disconnected, the sphere remains more positively charged than before. Therefore if you want to remove the rod, the Coulomb force that attracts the rod toward the sphere will be stronger, and you will have to expend more energy than before.
We could do the math by replacing the rod by a sphere which is of simpler geometry than a cylinder, but we guess that the extra mechanical energy for moving away the rod from the more positively charged sphere, will exactly match the electrical energy that we gained with the current from the sphere to the ground (if no losses).

If the negative charges are not carried by the rod, but provided by a generator, the problem is exactly the same, the generator would have to provide the same amount of electrical energy as the mechanical energy provided by the rod. So this can not explain OU in Kapanadze's device.


True.  Electrostatic Induction cannot explain the Kapandze Device.

Perhaps the "energy" in the Kapanadze Device is "created".  We are taught that creation of energy is impossible, and also that bumblebees cannot fly.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: MileHigh on 2011.03.16, 18:13:06
Quote from: Grumpy on 2011.03.16, 15:40:59
True.  Electrostatic Induction cannot explain the Kapandze Device.

Perhaps the "energy" in the Kapanadze Device is "created".  We are taught that creation of energy is impossible, and also that bumblebees cannot fly.

I think that we were told bumblebees cannot fly before the era of supercomputers and finite element modeling of compressible fluids.  I am pretty sure that you could prove that bumblebees can fly.

The whole flat Earth/Wright brothers argument is an overused cliche that simply isn't true.  The enlightened scientific minds where the ones that said the Earth was round and that powered flight would be possible.  The people on the "fringe" have tried to assume ownership of these ideas and compare themselves with the enlightened scientific minds.  I don't think that they have earned the right to do this.

MileHigh
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.03.16, 18:49:40
Quote from: MileHigh on 2011.03.16, 18:13:06
I think that we were told bumblebees cannot fly before the era of supercomputers and finite element modeling of compressible fluids.  I am pretty sure that you could prove that bumblebees can fly.

The whole flat Earth/Wright brothers argument is an overused cliche that simply isn't true.  The enlightened scientific minds where the ones that said the Earth was round and that powered flight would be possible.  The people on the "fringe" have tried to assume ownership of these ideas and compare themselves with the enlightened scientific minds.  I don't think that they have earned the right to do this.

MileHigh

My point is that "laws" are only "laws" until they are disproven, then they are ammended. 

Conservation of Energy resulted in the prediction of the neutron before it was actually discovered.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Core on 2011.03.16, 20:27:55
Been spending some time reading the TK patents. I can't seem to make a link to Tesla at all has anyone else been able to make this link? If so please explain. One interesting word that is all over his patents is 'magnetic field' at times the words 'High magnetic field' is used. How does that relate to Tesla? From what I see if you made a Free Energy device from a Tesla transformer or coil you would be very original and TK would not be able to claim anything based on the fact that his patent wording and description have nothing to do with Tesla devices.

Interesting point, in the patent it clearly states that the description is for a single phase device and it can be increased to a maximum three phase. What kind of free energy device has limits? Seems to me that we have been directed down the wrong road on purpose. Funny how nobody talks about the transfer of energy from bobbin 1 to bobbin 2 via high magnetic field as stated in the patent.

What the patent speaks of is completely different what everyone else, on all forums, is speaking.

Respectfully,

Core
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: EMdevices on 2011.03.16, 20:59:32
I agree Core,

His main claim is so easy to understand,  here's a paraphrase:

This transformer invention 1) takes in constant energy,  2) keeps the voltage fixed, but increases the current,  3) therefore producing more energy.

The way it works from what I read is, the primary circuit is resonant,  so the voltage on the primary coil (-7) is higher then battery voltage (or input voltage to the system).  The secondary coil (-8) has fewer turns, so the voltage is then reduced back down to a level comparable to the input voltage, but due to this reduction, now we have a step down transformer that has increased the current flow, if allowed to flow.  That's what I get from this patent in general.  there are specifics that need to be investigated of course.

EM
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.03.16, 21:16:07
Quote from: Core on 2011.03.16, 20:27:55
Funny how nobody talks about the transfer of energy from bobbin 1 to bobbin 2 via high magnetic field as stated in the patent.

This was mentioned briefly on Overunity.com

The following is a similar statement regarding the TPU and AVEC devices from Spherics:

QuoteThe SM designs all work on the same set of principles. A pulse into a coil generates an
expanding magnetic field. The magnetic field comes into being by an underlying
patterning of the ether. It is a cascade action on the part of the ether that causes the
EFFECT of an expanding magnetic field. If you then cause a second magnetic field to
expand through the same space as the already expanding magnetic field, a specific
cascading action, a pattern is setup in the ether which is the EQUIVALENT of a
magnetic field and has many of the characteristics of a magnetic field. By this I mean it
will interact with metals, and cause the EFFECT of a current, IF the field is moving
across the metal. I will refer to this field as a COMP field from now on. But please be
clear this COMP field is in addition to the expected magnetic field.
This COMP field, a
patterning in the ether, is dampened and effectively nulled by magnetic metals. This is
why if you are using an iron core in the coils named control coils you will never get a
working TPU.

EDIT:
I think the basic principle was discovered by Tesla, and that TK developed his own way to use this.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Core on 2011.03.16, 23:05:14
Quote from: Grumpy on 2011.03.16, 21:16:07

I think the basic principle was discovered by Tesla, and that TK developed his own way to use this.

What do you think the basic principle is? When I read the patent I picture two coils/bobbins on the same closed loop iron core. Both coils share the same capacitor, like a tank circuit, but are switched. Both coils share the same resonate frequency. Coil A magnetizes the iron core but lines of flux are prevented from fully cutting coil B. Magnetic stored energy from coil A charges the capacitor, at this point flow is switched and stored energy in the capacitor charges Coil B. This 'back and forth' exchange of energy somehow increases magnetic field strength by tricking the hysteresis..........Then we all hold hands and sing Kum by Ya.  C.C

Anyway I also get the impression that the coil we all believe is a Tesla coil is just a simple current amplifier such as a step down transformer.

Respectfully,

Core

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: iceweller on 2011.03.17, 02:54:40
 Tariel didn't say he copied a Tesla coil - he said he based it on one of his concepts. He said that the "key" is in the document that the fat man in the GB video downloaded from the internet and gave to him. He is referring to the "sink" effect in the paper compiled by Oliver Nichelson who refers to Tesla's fuelless generator.

  In the 2 patents he refers to the 2 "magnetic fields" one being stronger than the other in the 2 coils and thus their interaction generates the gain effect. Though the 2 patent descriptions differ, this is always the same. In one patent he makes no mention of the spark gap while in the other they are present.

  The patents are very conceptual, generic and horribly compiled and reveal no specific information on the blocks. The terms "filter" and "adjuster" can mean anything. I find the videos more revealing, even if with evident limitations.

  The GB demo is the most crude, but detailed, the aquarium box is more advanced but short even if it is a complete, self enclosed design. The aquarium box shows no thick coil around the core but shows additional coils with thick windings nearby, and a spark gap that discharges much less frequently than in the GB video. In the yellow box there is only one large coil visible. In one of the 2 patents there is mention of a "current amplifier" which usually means converting a higher voltage low current to a lower voltage higher current, so the source is HV.

  Personally, I think Tariel tinkered with some coil configuration until he discovered this effect and this is what he worked on. From this he moved to hydro electric or pneumatic generators where he must have applied the same concept.

  In none of Tariel's coil designs we see thin copper enameled wire as in a TC - only thick electric isolated wire is present, even single strand and maybe even coax and with very limited but multilayer turns. There is also a part of the core that is protruding from one end in the GB (dismounted) and aquarium box videos. Tariel also said he used no ferrite, though he did not say no about using soft iron so it cannot be excluded as a core component.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: dllabarre on 2011.03.17, 14:02:36
Quote from: Grumpy on 2011.03.16, 21:16:07
This was mentioned briefly on Overunity.com

The following is a similar statement regarding the TPU and AVEC devices from Spherics:

If you then cause a second magnetic field to
expand through the same space as the already expanding magnetic field, a specific
cascading action, a pattern is setup in the ether which is the EQUIVALENT of a
magnetic field and has many of the characteristics of a magnetic field. By this I mean it
will interact with metals, and cause the EFFECT of a current, IF the field is moving
across the metal. I will refer to this field as a COMP field from now on. But please be
clear this COMP field is in addition to the expected magnetic field. This COMP field, a
patterning in the ether, is dampened and effectively nulled by magnetic metals
. This is
why if you are using an iron core in the coils named control coils you will never get a
working TPU.


This COMP field, a patterning in the ether, is dampened and effectively nulled by magnetic metals

So you can not use an iron core if this is true.
You'd have to use something like aluminum correct?
The picture of the GB coil (this isn't the best picture but shows what I mean) in the house looks like a pipe is in the end of the coil, that the black ground wire is feed through.
Could this be aluminum?

DonL

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Chet K on 2011.03.19, 20:00:52

OK,
Back on topic!



ST Buzz


Quote:

[ Inset FAR MORE thunder and lightning than usual ]

You have shown reason, logic and a sense of humor Ramset. You alone notice that my chosen Quarktoo was trying to help those that could not help themselves. You alone hath shown compassion when he was spat upon by the robbers and [Edit MR X'S]of the Earth. My precious chosen one has been crucified by the humor challenged insecure Romans again. By the nautical named sock puppets of the abyss.

The mortals shall now deal with the God of free energy directly and I shall smite those that defy me for eternity!

Quarktoo tried to get you to notice how the primary coil was discolored from heating because the Kapanadze mortal did not have a vacuum pump. This left a vacuum in the gas when it cooled and produced multipacitor effect which is key to a magnegas generator.

Quarktoo tried to teach you to look at the color of the box so you would discover for yourself the gas being used. When that failed, I had Cowboy (A temporary chosen worker)  post photos of the tanks. When that was ignored and smited, TheBuzz gave up on messiah's all together.

Quarktoo tried to get you to think about the ground wire running through the center of the coil so that you would discover the coaxial transformer. This is how kapanadze changes the frequency from very high electrostatic to low frequency current pulses.

Quarktoo hoped you would notice how a copper tube was hidden under the blue tape so you would see the magnetic gas being used and the real source of energy.

Quarktoo would have taught you about a phenomena outside Faraday's law which is ELECTROSTATIC inductance, not ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTANCE and has no basis of understanding in your Earthly mortal science. This would have allowed you to make fuel from water, diamonds from a fire extinguisher and energy from the vacuum.

Quarktoo would have given you a simple experiment that would have opened the doors for a lifetime of experimentation and invention because it uses the half of electricity called voltage and considered a phenomena to do work which is ignored by the physics professors and dependtards of the Earth.



TheBuzz shall now give you your first commands.

You shall first learn about the coaxial transformer here:

http://www.semelab.com/rf/documents/Push-Pull%20Circuits%20and%20Wideband%20Transformers.pdf

You will split that transformer in half so there is not electromagnetic inductance. This will form the coaxial autoformer of sorts which the kapanadze device is.

You shall use ferrite rings of no iron but instead plenty of ferrous oxide of low permanency - ( < 5000 ).

You shall form a tube of 4 inches of those ferrite rings.

You shall run a wire of a resonant tank circuit (at least 50Khz) through the center of the tube.

You shall parallel a second wire through the center of that tube connected to a resistive load. You will note that there is zero magnetic induction on the ferrite (Notice compass in photo below) yet nearly a complete transfer of energy between the two circuits. This is not a 1 turn transformer! You could use rings 1 foot in diameter and it would work as long as the length dimensions are proportional. When you are done scratching your head in confusion, you shall continue.

Then you shall look at the kapanadze coil and note that the ground wire is not the secondary, but the trinary of that transformer - that you blind mortals call a coil.

You shall research the magnetic properties of the gases Quarktoo noted but was suppressed by {MR X}..

You shall build a coil of copper tube that Quarktoo showed and use the technique Quarktoo revealed to connect to that gas when [MR X] flamed Quarktoo and Quarktoo answered his baseless insults with factual how to information and was banned for it. If it has been deleted or suppressed, you shall hold the {MR X} accountable and force him to post what he hath stolen from the gentile masses.

http://books.google.com/books?id=QXot6BmRAAEC&pg=RA1-PR22&lpg=RA1-PR22&dq=nitrous+oxide+magnetic&source=bl&ots=Z_UfnC1buC&sig=JoCAxmeKHKnCHXAeFcepZ_cEKjA&hl=en&ei=LU13TZLVBYmosAP-zfW-BA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=9&ved=0CHEQ6AEwCA#v=onepage&q=nitrous%20oxide%20magnetic&f=false

Once you have reached that stage of human development, you shall punish the Romans and bow your heads on bended knee in thanks and THEN... Saint Buzz shall once again descend into the abyss of humor challenged insecure mortal fools to help you with the rest of your quest.

At this point, two people should be able to each hold one leg of a neon 4 feet from your copper tubing coil and it should glow to full brightness.

You should be able to attach one leg of a neon to a earthly ground and touch the other to the copper coil and it should not glow at all.

You should be able to hold one end of the neon and start a fire with the other end by placing a piece of paper between a hard metal object such as a razerblade and the free end of the neon. At this point, electricity should be running backwards.

While you do these experiments you shall ignore the sock puppets  If you smite me or my chosen again, you shall be overinty THE DAMMED forever! Doomed to wander in the desert of ignorance led by fools for another 4000 years!

Saint Buzz shall now return to the heavens and bask under the light that shines from what is left of his many overunity golden stars after Ramset stole one of them years ago when TheBuzz tried to teach the first step of waterfuel to the fools using this electrostatic transformation and modulation process.

So shall it be said, so shall it be done.

NOTE - TheBuzz has not, does not, nor shall he ever give step by step monkey see monkey do information to dependtards. Rather, TheBuzz seek to teach the masses knowledge that cannot be suppressed by the man or his minions that drive away smart people and promote dependtards like unwitting puppets on strings to suppress OU for them.

Photo 1 - Shows how two wires running through a stack of FeO toroids produces nearly 100% energy transfer of a resonant circuit WITHOUT ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTANCE (note the compass pointing to true North? The white wire running through the toroid stack with both ends going to the lamp is NOT A 1 TURN COIL as some would wrongly claim. This is NOT the electromagnetic inductance you are familiar with.

Notice the primary and secondary circuits overlaid on the scope. This is to show that  there is not a phase change between primary and secondary wires and nearly 100% transfer of energy WITHOUT COILS OR ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTANCE. This is key to understanding the ground wire running through the center of the kapanadze coil.

The Scope hath had a slight skew to the right (no irony wasted on this defect) in the display since the first time TheBuzz connected it to the wheelwork of nature years ago. SaintBuss is presently poor after spending his life savings doing research full time for the unwashed for the last ten years but the scope shot is accurate in regard to phase.

Photo 2  - Shows overlay of primary and secondary and nearly 100% energy transfer without phase change with no coils or inductance.

Photo 3  - Shows the injury to the finger of Saint Buzz when he took one for the team on a lathe making the parts of his magnegas generator.

IF THIS KEY KNOWLEDGE TO UNDERSTANDING THE KAPANADZE DEVICE IS DELETED OR MODIFIED, BOYCOTT THIS WEB SITE AND SPAM THE WEB FOREVER WITH WARNINGS ABOUT HOW THIS SITE IS EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT IT CLAIMS TO BE.

The information I provide you is far more valuable than those that are too blinded or controlled by their insecurity to even notice. Saint Buzz hates the smell of fear.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: leo48 on 2011.03.19, 20:55:38
 O0
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Chet K on 2011.04.03, 15:20:39
Roll on june 20th 2011
As per Cosmolv


Chet
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Chet K on 2011.04.20, 01:16:00
Grumpy
If I may ask a question?
On the TK thread the Buzz is talking about a Light [super ,super bright] anomoly.
He's claiming that he gets this with "Cold electricity" out of some Kind of Piezo type circuit

This same circuit is giving very high output with little input [how he determines this I don't know].

This "Hurts your eyes " Light,............can HF cause this ? Have you ever seen or heard of this?

As you know I don't do these experiments [completely unqualified] and as a result he won't share the circuit specifics with me.
I would however greatly value your opinion on this " Extremely Bright light ".
Have you ever heard of this being associated with OU?
Or could it just Be HF....or HV... ??



Chet
PS
I will gladly post your responce on the thread [or not ,if you wish]

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.11.28, 16:20:16
Quote from: ramset on 2011.04.20, 01:16:00
Grumpy
If I may ask a question?
On the TK thread the Buzz is talking about a Light [super ,super bright] anomoly.
He's claiming that he gets this with "Cold electricity" out of some Kind of Piezo type circuit

This same circuit is giving very high output with little input [how he determines this I don't know].

This "Hurts your eyes " Light,............can HF cause this ? Have you ever seen or heard of this?

As you know I don't do these experiments [completely unqualified] and as a result he won't share the circuit specifics with me.
I would however greatly value your opinion on this " Extremely Bright light ".
Have you ever heard of this being associated with OU?
Or could it just Be HF....or HV... ??

Chet
PS
I will gladly post your responce on the thread [or not ,if you wish]

First of all, I am convinced that "The Buzz" is actually Steven Mark of TPU Fame.  The bright light in your reference sounds like the light you get durring cavitation.  I think it is called sonolumination.  His explanation of everything OU centers around caviation.  The "Cold electricity" light is not a "hurt your eyes" type of light, and is demonstrated by Eric Dollard in one of his videos.

Kapanadze's Green Box unit makes 5kw, per TK himself, making it a worthwhile persuit.  Elihu Thomson had a related experience when he connected the outputs of a Ruhmkorff Coil to a metal table and a water pipe.  Thomson performed a demonstration showing that he could pull and arc from any metal object in the room, even if isolated.

Note that the coil output is predominantly DC pulses, low repetition rate:
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.11.28, 16:47:38
TK's schematic from his patent supports the requirement to connect the battery and power everything before switching the device to self-running mode:

(side note:  I notice he doesn't show a core for his "bobbins"...)
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.12.01, 23:43:07
I noticed some similarities with Kapanadze, Moray, and Tesla
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: wings on 2011.12.02, 13:14:02
closed - open high voltage effect?

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.12.02, 15:05:12
I think Moray was siphoning off the cold current effect, where as Tesla just showed the basic principle and Kapanadze created his own source and then used it to induce current.  All require a sink for current flow and that is the purpose of the ground connection.  Ground is not a source.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: ion on 2011.12.02, 15:39:01
Grumpy

There are striking similarities between the Kapanadze schematic you posted and the SM 17" TPU.

SM merely folds his coils into a circular toroidal shape, but it is an incomplete toroid and if stretched out is just a bifilar solenoid with a wire running through the center, SM's "collector".

Kapanadze uses a spark gap and filters the broadband energy into a couple of frequencies using tuned filters then applies them to two coils that encircle the central wire (collector).

My guess is that the two frequencies mixed in the solenoid coils somehow tugs at the field around the central wire, but this field around the central wire must be first established or "primed" to give the solenoid coils some field to work with, after that, the field can self feed and grow as more current flows through it.

Proper tuning of the filters is the key. Just a guess but ripe for research.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.12.02, 17:01:20
Quote from: ION on 2011.12.02, 15:39:01
Grumpy

There are striking similarities between the Kapanadze schematic you posted and the SM 17" TPU.

SM merely folds his coils into a circular toroidal shape, but it is an incomplete toroid and if stretched out is just a bifilar solenoid with a wire running through the center, SM's "collector".

Kapanadze uses a spark gap and filters the broadband energy into a couple of frequencies using tuned filters then applies them to two coils that encircle the central wire (collector).

My guess is that the two frequencies mixed in the solenoid coils somehow tugs at the field around the central wire, but this field around the central wire must be first established or "primed" to give the solenoid coils some field to work with, after that, the field can self feed and grow as more current flows through it.

Proper tuning of the filters is the key. Just a guess but ripe for research.

One big difference is that SM's TPU do not require a ground, and the output is not intermittent.  So, where is the sink that is required for current to flow?  I think he creates a localized sink with the interaction of the pulse magnetic field. 

Your take on TK that he is mixing freqs is a fresh perspective.  I have not experimented enough with just a straight wire.  Hmmm...  The outer coil is definitely connected to the load for whatever reason.

I have a translation of an interview with him where he states he improved on the patent in the green box device so that he does not have to tune the freqs but now achieve what he calls "automatic resonance".

Any idea what he means?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: tao on 2011.12.02, 19:55:58
Are TK's two bobbins interleaved or wound over each other?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.12.02, 20:26:03
Quote from: tao on 2011.12.02, 19:55:58
Are TK's two bobbins interleaved or wound over each other?

Wound over each other, per the green box device video.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: ion on 2011.12.02, 23:05:14
From G:

QuoteI have a translation of an interview with him where he states he improved on the patent in the green box device so that he does not have to tune the freqs but now achieve what he calls "automatic resonance".

Any idea what he means?

I will have to give that some thought. TK is a clever man if he can do that with simple passive components. Is he referring possibly to active circuitry such as a Phase Locked Loop thrown into the patent but perhaps never really tested?

The TK device was to be my next area of investigation since it so closely resembles SM17, yet there is more info released on the TK device.

I'll be ok with manual tuning, it was good enough for Moray to get the system running. We can work on the autoresonance later. Who among us is interested in starting a build? I have all the parts, but need an accurate build diagram with all questionables nailed down.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.12.03, 01:24:42
Quote from: ION on 2011.12.02, 23:05:14
From G:

I will have to give that some thought. TK is a clever man if he can do that with simple passive components. Is he referring possibly to active circuitry such as a Phase Locked Loop thrown into the patent but perhaps never really tested?

The TK device was to be my next area of investigation since it so closely resembles SM17, yet there is more info released on the TK device.

I'll be ok with manual tuning, it was good enough for Moray to get the system running. We can work on the autoresonance later. Who among us is interested in starting a build? I have all the parts, but need an accurate build diagram with all questionables nailed down.

My Kapanadze approach is different than anyone else and my primary interest is that anyone can build it and use it at their home (because of the ground connection).  I refuse to think that this coil has a ferrite core.  I have an updated diagram, but it is at work.

Tesla's patent diagram is passive, but I think Moray's was forced, creating a super-sink for the medium, and moving much more of it than passive methods.

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.12.06, 20:45:02
I'll pull my TK test coil out of a box today and try some things this weekend. 

It's pretty obvious that anyone else who has figured it out, won't be talking.  I am optimistic that this will change if someone else has a working model.  Everyone else working on this has either given up, doesn't know what to do next, or lost in ferrite hell.  That leaves it up to me.

I have a pulser almost finished.  Attached is my old picture of my coil and a diagram with TK's coils for comparison.  I'll spare everyone the hypothesis for now.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: EMdevices on 2011.12.07, 18:52:56
The Kapanadze videos online are very intreaguing, and more show up everyday it seems.  Is it a type of resonant inverter?  or a true and honest overunity device?   He seems to imply it is in this video where he starts it with a 9 V battery.    :o


Also, here's something to keep in mind,  lighting an incandescent bulb can be done so much more efficiently with pulses then with AC, which I've proven to myself in the past.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.12.07, 19:39:45
Quote from: EMdevices on 2011.12.07, 18:52:56
The Kapanadze videos online are very intreaguing, and more show up everyday it seems.  Is it a type of resonant inverter?  or a true and honest overunity device?   He seems to imply it is in this video where he starts it with a 9 V battery.    :o

Also, here's something to keep in mind,  lighting an incandescent bulb can be done so much more efficiently with pulses then with AC, which I've proven to myself in the past.

Videos or unproven replications should be viewed with caution, and the internet is full of those.

I like the term "overunity" less and less as it is associated with "fanciful thoughts", and "lousy YouTube videos". 

Anyway, I hope to get it working this weekend, or at least close to it.   I don't think it is as complicated as everyone has made it out to be.  Which is good, so more people can replicate it and benefit from it now, rather than waste time on bogus replication based on fanciful thoughts.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Magluvin on 2011.12.08, 03:15:44
Hey Grumpy

This guy semenihin-77 posted a few vids using thiss simple circuit. He has ben posting in the Kapanadze thread at OU. ;]

Its as simple as it gets.  Looks similar to your idea of it.

Mags
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: ion on 2011.12.08, 13:35:37
EM said:

QuoteAlso, here's something to keep in mind,  lighting an incandescent bulb can be done so much more efficiently with pulses then with AC, which I've proven to myself in the past.

I'd like to know how you arrive at this statement. Your diagram does not include the cumulative effect of heating the lamp with AC, where the thermal energy is integrated in the filament.

I have never found your statement to be true. In fact trying to light an incandescent lamp with pulses can destroy the filament due to the large magnetic stress on the compound wound brittle tungsten filament.

This is evidenced when a lamp is first turned on at the peak of the AC waveform, a large step function, which is when lamps burn out due to the large current draw of a cold filament. Tungsten lamps are extremely non-linear.

What actual data do you have to support your statement of increased efficiency? The RMS heating value of an AC waveform or a pulse of equal energy should result in the exact same light being produced in the lamp, providing the 60Hz AC is sufficiently integrated as heat in the filament. The time constant of lamps seems to allow for this in even the smallest grain of wheat lamps.

e.g.
Thermal RMS converters make use of this principle, and are immune to even the highest crest factors.

Wein Bridge Oscillators that use the non-linear effect of a tungsten filament lamp for resistance amplitude control seem to become unstable only when the the oscillator is set to one Hertz or lower, then the lamp cannot integrate the RMS value and and amplitude modulation occurs.

http://sound.westhost.com/project22.htm
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.12.08, 13:54:56
EM used a mini Tesla coil to light a bulb very brightly a long time ago.  I don't know if it was "as bright" or "more efficient", but it was "very bright".

He used to have a thread about solid state Tesla driving circuits under Tesla here, but it is gone now.  Em also made some interesting post about his Royer Oscillator on OU:

http://www.overunity.com/4491/tpu-facts-and-test-results/150/

Wow! That was back in 2008 - how time flies!

Cold Current is still one of those unsolved mysteries...but Eric Dollard did light a bulb and did charge a capacitor in his video...to me it's like current that is not aligned with the conductor.  It gets to the bulb, sudden change int he properties of space around the filament, energy given off as light...food for thought
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: ion on 2011.12.08, 14:02:22
I was under the impression EM was talking about pulses in the same frequency range as the 50 / 60 Hz. mains frequency.

Once you get into several hundred kilohertz range or higher, different mechanisms cause the light, one of which is a plasma effect inside the envelope due to the capacitance of the surrounding space, not actual heating of the filament.

I thought we were comparing apples to apples, which should be done for EM's generic statement, no shifting gears into plasma effects.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.12.08, 14:23:22
Quote from: Magluvin on 2011.12.08, 03:15:44
Hey Grumpy

This guy semenihin-77 posted a few vids using thiss simple circuit. He has ben posting in the Kapanadze thread at OU. ;]

Its as simple as it gets.  Looks similar to your idea of it.

Mags

Thanks but I think his approach is totally different and from what I have seen posted over there, no one is even close, or even headed in the right direction.  Sorry, just my opinion.

Coax?  Where does TK ever use coax?

Is really sad that people over there share ideas and others, who still have nothing, only laugh and ridicule them.

When a real working replication is shared, watch how everyone there changes there posture so they don't look bad.  Some will refuse to believe it and try to prove it is a trick.  It's going to be crazy!


Quote from: ION on 2011.12.08, 14:02:22
I was under the impression EM was talking about pulses in the same frequency range as the 50 / 60 Hz. mains frequency.

Once you get into several hundred kilohertz range or higher, different mechanisms cause the light, one of which is a plasma effect inside the envelope due to the capacitance of the surrounding space, not actual heating of the filament.

I thought we were comparing apples to apples, which should be done for EM's generic statement, no shifting gears into plasma effects.

I took pulses to be "apples to apples".  TK's device has a spark gap, and he lights up some incandescent bulbs.  Notice the bulbs appear to be lit normally, by heating of the element.  I don't recall exactly, but didn't the clamp meter in the TK video show a couple hundred volts?  I don't think TK was lighting them with high frequency ionization.  Also, the number of bulbs lit, and hence the power derived drops significantly when the ground is changed from the water pipe to the radiator.  Earth is a sink, which Tesla, Nipher, and probably several others have proven over the last century. 
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: ion on 2011.12.08, 15:03:11
From G:

QuoteI took pulses to be "apples to apples".  TK's device has a spark gap, and he lights up some incandescent bulbs.  Notice the bulbs appear to be lit normally, by heating of the element.  I don't recall exactly, but didn't the clamp meter in the TK video show a couple hundred volts?  I don't think TK was lighting them with high frequency ionization.

Agreed TK is using resistance heating of the filaments. What I am saying is: given a 60 Hz sine waveform and a DC pulse waveform of the same frequency and RMS value, the heating power should be the same in the filament, thus the lighting effect should be equivalent.

EM's statement was generic, I was trying to narrow it down.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.12.08, 15:57:54
Quote from: ION on 2011.12.08, 15:03:11
Agreed TK is using resistance heating of the filaments.

Barring any deception, this means that TK is lighting his bulbs with "conduction current", and when the battery is removed, there is no apparent conventional power source.  Just the green box, inverter, load, and "something in a can" that converts the output to battery voltage. 

In his interview, TK claims 5kw capability with this generator.  5kw will power a home and get you off the grid.

1. The basic starting point is to wind a large coil, synonymous with TK's primary coil.  He used HV wire that looks to have a silicone jacket, I used magnet wire (high temp insulation). 
2. Then, build a HV DC pulser that you can drive with a freq generator so you can sweep through the frequencies to find what works best.  You need HV not high current.
3. Use Tesla's Radaint Energy reciever as a detector.  Start with a tube or sheet rolled around your coil, or loop a bare wire around it - could be like TK's secondary...  ;)  Connect the other end of the HV cap to a good ground and keep an eye on the gap or use a electrostatic detector to check the cap for charging.  Tesla mentions all of this in his two patents.  Very few people every experiment with this, and it's really sad since this is so important.

Until you can charge the capacitor, you got nothing.  This is the most basic test.  Don't expect some 5kw motherload to magically appear, as it won't, unless lightining hits your arial -  :o




Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: EMdevices on 2011.12.08, 16:31:03
@Grumpy
I fell asleep watching TK's videos, and I noticed in the last video with the green box, they go into the house and TK shows them some Tesla diagrams and talks about Tesla.  I thought that was interesting.  The thing that puzzles me the most about this invention is the ground wire.

@ION
There is power integration in the filament, sure.  My diagram is ment to show how inefficient sine waves are relative to DC or pulsed DC in the time domain, that's all.   

I was able to light 60 watt bulbs quite brightly with around 3 or 4 watts, just with high voltage pulses.  This works because light is dependent on the temperature of the filament, so if I keep the temperature high with periodic pulses I have a bright filament, but most importantly, I can maintain that temperature with MINIMUM amounts of power.  Think about that and hopefully it will make sense.

EM
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.12.08, 17:13:40
Quote from: EMdevices on 2011.12.08, 16:31:03
@Grumpy
I fell asleep watching TK's videos, and I noticed in the last video with the green box, they go into the house and TK shows them some Tesla diagrams and talks about Tesla.  I thought that was interesting.  The thing that puzzles me the most about this invention is the ground wire.

@ION
There is power integration in the filament, sure.  My diagram is ment to show how inefficient sine waves are relative to DC or pulsed DC in the time domain, that's all.   

I was able to light 60 watt bulbs quite brightly with around 3 or 4 watts, just with high voltage pulses.  This works because light is dependent on the temperature of the filament, so if I keep the temperature high with periodic pulses I have a bright filament, but most importantly, I can maintain that temperature with MINIMUM amounts of power.  Think about that and hopefully it will make sense.

EM

How do low current HV pulses keep the fillament hot enough?

I thought it was a very good effort on TK's part to show that the different ground connection produced a different energy output.   I am curious if voltage and current is different between the grounding methods, and what is the optimal grounding for a particular load. 
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: PhysicsProf on 2011.12.08, 18:04:58
  The point is well taken, that incandescent light bulbs are not an adequate way to measure the output power.

QuoteI was able to light 60 watt bulbs quite brightly with around 3 or 4 watts, just with high voltage pulses.  This works because light is dependent on the temperature of the filament, so if I keep the temperature high with periodic pulses I have a bright filament, but most importantly, I can maintain that temperature with MINIMUM amounts of power.  Think about that and hopefully it will make sense.

EM

  Elsewhere, Chet has suggested to the TK guys that they dunk a resistive heating element, or even light bulbs(!), into WATER and measure the temperature rise, as a more reliable method for measuring output power.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: giantkiller on 2011.12.08, 18:18:04
This thread has gotten very interesting.
I posted 4 years ago about seeing an SM video of a horseshoe shape 17" tpu.
It quickly disappeared.
The coax model is the wire through the coil.
Even the compwave process was mentioned.
The low inductance with no conductance produces the air born shockwave that sinks into the collector.
There is much  more.
I can tell you all this:
In 2 years you will be able to use the ground in your house and 9 volt battery to run your devices.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: EMdevices on 2011.12.08, 19:41:24
Yes, GK,  very interesting.  I'm changing my opinion about this device after seeing the latest videos from TK.   One 9V battery starts it, and unless there's some hidden source of power, he is implying that he starts a process that produces or harvests more energy and maintains itself and lights all those light bulbs.

@G,   the pulses are high current, rapid heating of the fillament.   
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: muDped on 2011.12.08, 20:26:38
Quote from: Grumpy
How do low current HV pulses keep the filament hot enough?

...

In Tesla's case he utilized "disruptive discharge"
of charged capacitors to produce very short
pulses of very intense current (extremely high
instantaneous peak power.)

The average current input would not be high.

Quote from: EMdevices
@G,   the pulses are high current, rapid heating of the filament.

Yes, that's how it's done.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: EMdevices on 2011.12.08, 20:42:36
@ION, Grumpy,  et. all,   here's a diagram of the filament temperature profile under pulsing.

If I were to have a DC waveform of the same RMS power, meaning I spread out the pulsed power over the whole period of the cycle,   the temperature of the filament would be below the one required to produce visible light.   The decay you are seeing in the temperature, is very similar to an RC time constant, except here the "C" is like the thermal mass of the filament, and R is the radiation resistance for the heat.   Like I've said, I tried this an I lit a 60 watt bright bulb with 3 to 4 watts.    the problem is a bit more complicated and involves heat transfer rates, nonlinear filament resistance, and non linear heat flow as temperature changes, but this is the concept in a nut shell.

So, what does this have to do with TK?     almost nothing,  so forget I brought this up.  (this is part of my "secret" that I used to mesmerize the crowds)  ;D

EM
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Peterae on 2011.12.08, 20:44:58
gk
QuoteI posted 4 years ago about seeing an SM video of a horseshoe shape 17" tpu.
Dont suppose you kept a copy or know how to see it.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.12.08, 20:48:49
Quote from: giantkiller on 2011.12.08, 18:18:04
In 2 years you will be able to use the ground in your house and 9 volt battery to run your devices.

We should set a much sooner goal. Sometime in 2012.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: giantkiller on 2011.12.08, 22:14:11
The horseshoe left before i could snagit. That is why i made a graphic of it then.
I also mentioned this numerous times on ou and ur. The sm17 pics show the gap in the back also.
I have a build on my desk at this moment that i feel is close. It is based on the compwave and a tube bent in a circle. I have been documenting pertinent parts. I can apply parts of tk to it.

Heres the gist of all:
Life happens at a rate faster than experiments can report results now. I grab time when i can.
Monkey see monkey do is not allowed. But reading and inventing excessive timeframe is acceptable?
No wonder people hide what they do. Everthing is on my bench for those understand what they see.
As Spock would say 'Fascinating...'
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: EMdevices on 2011.12.08, 22:37:18
GK,  there is no such thing as a horseshoe TPU,   you probably saw the other large TPU that was cut up, and a section taken out of it.  It sure looks like a horseshoe.     :-\

where did you see it?   was it a video?  a picture somebody posted at OU?,  please explain

EM
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: giantkiller on 2011.12.08, 22:45:53
I do not falsify information.
Remember when i clobbered ou 3 times with traffic?
Oh yeah, then Stephan blew threads.
The history sucks.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.12.08, 23:05:52
I don't recall a horseshoe shaped TPU, just the gap in the SM17.

Was it wrapped in black tape like most of them?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.12.08, 23:22:04
was it this blue one?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: giantkiller on 2011.12.08, 23:27:23
It was black. The ends tapered downward to the table top.
It had the same center toroids configuration. And same size as sm17. I surmised that the ends were turned down instead of left vertical.

Is this new config making the overall design clear?
Also it was pointed out the primary coil over the antenna wire winding at the 1:00 o'clock position on sm17.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.12.08, 23:41:01
Quote from: giantkiller on 2011.12.08, 23:27:23
It was black. The ends tapered downward to the table top.
It had the same center toroids configuration. And same size as sm17. I surmised that the ends were turned down instead of left vertical.

Is this new config making the overall design clear?

I can't think of a single reason to turn the ends down, unless it was one that he made flat and then tried to roll it into a loop and it came out a little messed up, or he left a gap to insert coil sections wound separately.   Winding a toroidal coil is laborious.

Do you recall how well that unit worked?

It is hard to draw conclusion comparing his different TPU versions as they are so different.  I think the later ones are more helpful.  SM17: I can see how horizontal loop collectors, sectional toroidal windings and then a toroidal overwrap will work -  ;)  - oh yeah!
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: giantkiller on 2011.12.08, 23:51:41
Tesla coil bent in a circle was mentioned by me many years ago. Instead of being sloppy i was always trying to make it fit a tpu model.
Hope this explains the stun gun driver.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.12.09, 00:03:32
We can slam coils until the end of time and never light a single bulb.  There has to be more to it than just this.

Take electrostatic induction, for example, You hold something charged near another object and the charges regroup themselves according to known laws.  No sizable current though, and no bulb will light.  Add a ground and you provide somewhere for the charge to go, and there is a small current while the electrons are moving to/from the ground.  (This is just an analogy, and not supposed to be an actual literal explanation.)



Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: EMdevices on 2011.12.09, 02:18:59
GK, was that a picture of a TPU replication concept? or Steven Mark's actual TPU, a version we have not seen yet? 


@all,

I attached two images taken from Tariel Kapanadze patents, I cleaned them up a bit.  Notice the modification and the filing date which are very close together in time, so they are two different versions I would say.

EM
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: giantkiller on 2011.12.09, 06:56:13
@em,
I dont want this to get out of hand and I dont know why i was the only one to see it.
It was a video. I saw in the day at work and thought i would copy it at home. It was gone.
That was when i realized the back of the sm17 was split. I posted there was no top coil to be seen in the back under the black plastic.

a stungun will charge a florescent bulb. I showed a vid of a Tesla coil doing this. I also replaced the spark gap with a neon starter bulb to the lower the external shock wave. This same effect is when the coil conducts as each turn effects the previous one. There is opposition of each field.
I realizedi must go smaller in the output so i dont use the stungun any more.

I learned that the compwave can be generated 3 ways. Iron wire delay, cmos switching times and controlled pulse width with delay.

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=860.0;attach=6116;image
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Peterae on 2011.12.09, 10:51:08
don't worry gk we are interested that is all.

Did you see SM in the video and where was it posted, was it youtube, any idea who posted it.

Any new information regarding the TPU is very important.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: giantkiller on 2011.12.09, 16:41:23
I took it for granted that i could do further research later.
It did lead me  to think about the design.  When i saw the horseshoe i realized it didnt have to be a ring.
When the primary winding showed up in the sm17 i then saw the Telsa coil config. It reconfirmed the stungun circuit.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: ion on 2011.12.11, 23:59:10
Anyone who can pulse an incandescent lamp with 3 to 4 Watts of power and produce the same heating and lighting effect in the filament as the same 60 Watt amp operated at it's normal rating of 120 VAC, 60 Hz need look no further for Overunity, as they have achieved it with a COP of approximately 15 to 20.

That's why I'm not believing it. (RE: EM's claim, posts 189,  204 )

Why won't MH, Room3327, WW and ebag chime in on this one.?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: giantkiller on 2011.12.12, 05:11:14
Here is the coil kicking answer...
http://www.scribd.com/doc/55235866/Vladimir-Utkin-Free-Energy-1 (http://www.scribd.com/doc/55235866/Vladimir-Utkin-Free-Energy-1)

Patrick Kelly has included this in his document also.

Google: Vladimir Utkin

If some one has the full scribd could you link it for us?, thanks.

What is interesting is using the air core as a weak magnetic field and pumping this thing in the field of the space surrounding the device.
After years of collecting 'notes', I go back and just pullout the pertinents according to subject matter from my piles.
And guess what I see?
This weak field process over and over again. It can be done many, many ways. Just have to look at the field mechanics is all.

In regards to Utkin:
His Realization B from the document is in Don Smith's PVC table top model at the back of the device.
But...
There is slim info about the prime mover pumping info around. But it is in your notes.

@Grumpy,
Utkin even mentions [Displacement current].
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: exnihiloest on 2011.12.12, 10:18:01
Quote
http://www.scribd.com/doc/55235866/Vladimir-Utkin-Free-Energy-1 (http://www.scribd.com/doc/55235866/Vladimir-Utkin-Free-Energy-1)
...

Be cautious. This paper from Utkin contain false and unfounded assertions, extravagant explanations not supported by facts, misinterpretation of conventional experiments, not one duplicable OU experiment that works. Not science. Tesla should turn in his grave. My nonsense meter is already quivering and it hasn't even been hooked up yet.  >:(

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: exnihiloest on 2011.12.12, 10:19:26
Now it is hooked up. Overflow! My nonsense meter is going off-scale.
>:-)

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.12.12, 14:40:09
Has Utkin performed any experimments to prove his theories?

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: e2matrix on 2011.12.12, 16:26:49
For you GK - V.U.'s paper in pdf .   I'll ignore the the nonsense meters until those with meters have proven his concepts don't work through experiment.   ;)
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: giantkiller on 2011.12.12, 16:34:19
I was applying what he showed about the TK devices and using Utkin's methodology as another tool. I was not praising Utkin.
Where the  Version B kicking coil is placed is very similar to the SM17 pic that Wattsup showed pointing out the antenna wire and the fine wire segment. And I am sure most other configurations skirt this configuration also.

Simply look at the patterns of configuration and fuhgetta bout (Bronx for 'Please dimiss') trying to dismiss individuals based on the credentiallity of them. Everybody has a piece of this game. If anyone had the full answer you wouldnt be after 5 years, kapeesh?

Looks like we have spark gaps, primaries, secondaries, and capacitors. Otherwise we have nothing. Now with this limited amount of components we are to free mankind...

@E2,
Thanks.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: EMdevices on 2011.12.13, 02:59:39
Disclaimer:    What I'm about to say can be considered highly advanced speculation ...   ;D


An imbalance or change in a circuits "ground" potential, from cycle to cycle, can produce, or rather extract energy from the "object" connected at the other end, through only 1 WIRE, if the phasing is advantageous.  I noticed strange effects from my tesla coil  to support this.  When I progress some more, I'll do a data "dump" exciting times are comming.


EM
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: exnihiloest on 2011.12.13, 09:09:54
Quote from: e2matrix on 2011.12.12, 16:26:49
For you GK - V.U.'s paper in pdf .   I'll ignore the the nonsense meters until those with meters have proven his concepts don't work through experiment.   ;)

You are reversing the burden of proof (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophic_burden_of_proof). And what you say is also a logical fallacy: it is impossible to prove that something doesn't exist or doesn't work.
It is to those who claim free energy to give the proofs through experiments, measurements and schematics in order for everyone to duplicate them. If they don't, you can apply Euclidus sentence: "what is asserted without proof can be denied without proof".

For example, here is my concept: "a resistance connected to a battery with iron wires charges the battery". Try to prove I'm wrong with nonsense meter, voltmeter or any meter. You can't! If you measure a diminishing voltage, it is because you don't use the right precise value of resistance, or your battery is not exactly the same as mine, or the wires are not 100% pure iron, or the charge is delayed and you don't wait enough, and so on...   ;). Almost all FE claimants work this way.

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: exnihiloest on 2011.12.13, 09:25:34
Quote from: Grumpy on 2011.12.12, 14:40:09
Has Utkin performed any experimments to prove his theories?

Good question. There is not even a single one sufficiently described.
I see only gibberish. Can someone clearly describe an experiment according to Utkin, with the expected results, in order for everyone to duplicate it?

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: BEP on 2011.12.13, 10:47:52
I read a little more of his paper today.

It is clear to me that he is attempting to bring most of the current FE information together into some clear idea.

If I am correct, he has failed. I stopped at his description of the 'pancake' coil fields. His description is wrong. If he had performed an experiment to confirm the alignment of these fields his depiction would be different.

So, I doubt he has performed any experiments and is only 'living' from the work of others.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Chet K on 2011.12.13, 12:31:57
Wave Watcher

Sometimes when you see something thats Wrong ,it is good to Explain your observation?? [the devil can be in the details]

@ EM
It is good to see you excited!! [THX]

Chet
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.12.13, 15:17:54
Quote from: EMdevices on 2011.12.13, 02:59:39
An imbalance or change in a circuits "ground" potential, from cycle to cycle, can produce, or rather extract energy from the "object" connected at the other end, through only 1 WIRE, if the phasing is advantageous.  I noticed strange effects from my tesla coil  to support this.  When I progress some more, I'll do a data "dump" exciting times are comming.

What about a change in the permeability?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: BEP on 2011.12.13, 17:33:08
Quote from: ramset on 2011.12.13, 12:31:57
Wave Watcher

Sometimes when you see something thats Wrong ,it is good to Explain your observation?? [the devil can be in the details]

@ EM
It is good to see you excited!! [THX]

Chet

From the paper...

then from my experiments...


It is clear that he has never checked the magnetic fields of such a coil and probably doesn't know why the magnetic fields are so much more intense in this type of coil.

This is just one of those things folks should check after referring to the books.

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: EMdevices on 2011.12.14, 03:37:01
I now understand how the Tariel Kapanadze device operates based on what he said in his patent.    In a nut shell, the energy produced is 50 Hz, and comes from the "air" as he says.  It creates a beat frequency between the coils that is exactly 50 Hz, and the little bit of energy he receives is reinforced as it is fed back to the input.


From his patent:

QuoteThe first circuit (primary) is designed for generating electricity by transfering the magnetic field occuring in the first coil to the second coil.  And in the second circuit,  due to the high magnetic field received from the first coil,  there occurs a magnetic field DIFFERENCE between the coils.  

This magnetic field difference occuring between the coils,  is stabalized by the help of the frequency stabilizer within this circuit.   As the magnetic field is stabalized, this circuit line also converts the ENERGY WHICH IS MOVING INDEPENDENTLY IN THE AIR, at the second coil, to electric energy.   This electric energy formed by the second coil adjusts the necessary frequency  (220 V ~ 50 Hz  or 110 V ~60 Hz) for use, by the help of second frequency adjuster designed at the coil output.  This generated electric energy is transferred to the intended usage area...

Notice he mentions the frequency of this generated energy:   50 Hz,  and a difference occuring at the coils, so he generates two frequencies, or rather tunes the two circuits to be off by 50 Hz so they can produce the mixing products (sum and difference)  and he filters the sum part and keeps the difference.  This is the superheterodyne radio principle.


Retorical Question:  

Where does the energy come from?      ;)


EM

PS    I think the longer that ground cable is, the more energy it picks up.  It is an antenna essentialy, but personaly,  I'm more excited about the loop antenna, principles as per Steven Mark TPUs.  This weekend hopefully I'm building a beat frequency oscillator.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.12.14, 13:43:05
You cannot "collect" kw's of power that way.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Chet K on 2011.12.14, 16:46:26
Grumpy
I know you can't see vids [when yah gonna fix that??]

Comments please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=ULWdwUA4aIdKI&v=WdwUA4aIdKI

Thanks
Chet
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: EMdevices on 2011.12.14, 17:47:30
G,  apparently he is doing it that way if we are to trust his patent and his videos. 


Let me use an analogy,   imagine gravity has a periodic variation in the strength of it's field, perhaps very small, like 0.1% of it's magnitude.   We can exploit this variation with proper phasing or timing.  When it's weaker we rise a weight up high,  when it's stronger we let the weight come down.   With proper timing we can extract energy from the field.   It might be a very small amount of energy, but we can always maximize it by increasing the weight.  If 1 lb won't do it,  how about 1000 lb?      It's the same with these "receiver" devices like Steven Marks's TPU and Tariel Kapanadze coil.   Both use regeneration, and both "receive" energy from the "air", and both use mixing of frequencies.

EM

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.12.14, 18:26:24
Quote from: EMdevices on 2011.12.14, 17:47:30
G,  apparently he is doing it that way if we are to trust his patent and his videos.  


Let me use an analogy,   imagine gravity has a periodic variation in the strength of it's field, perhaps very small, like 0.1% of it's magnitude.   We can exploit this variation with proper phasing or timing.  When it's weaker we rise a weight up high,  when it's stronger we let the weight come down.   With proper timing we can extract energy from the field.   It might be a very small amount of energy, but we can always maximize it by increasing the weight.  If 1 lb won't do it,  how about 1000 lb?      It's the same with these "receiver" devices like Steven Marks's TPU and Tariel Kapanadze coil.   Both use regeneration, and both "receive" energy from the "air", and both use mixing of frequencies.

EM

I appreciate your analysis and insights, and respectfully disagree.  There is nothing, in the designs or the TPU's and Kapandze Devices that indicates there is 2kW (SM17) much less 5kW (TK Green Box) available in the "air", ground, or any other location withing the general vacinity of these devices.  (Go ahead and bring up the high tension lines near the mansion.)  I recall that SM mention he had built devices that produced something like 10 or 20 kW - that is serious power.  

When the clamp meter was waving around the SM17, there only appeared to be a strong indication inside the TPU ring, not all around it, flowing to it like a black hole.

Come on EM.  These demonstrations produced a great deal of real conduction current.  Look at the lamps lit to apparent full-brightness, not dim like many YouTube vids these days.  No "cold current" explanations, no ground loops or hidden wires.  SM didn't even connect to the ground or a starting battery (that we could see anyway).


EDIT:

(posted February 07, 2006 on OU forum)

QuoteSchizinger Report

ROLAND SCHINZINGER PhD.

Report on Test of Energy Device

At the request of Mr. Richard Mincherton I was present on October 28th at a test demonstration
of a device that its inventor claims will produce electric power without measurable energy input
except as derived from the earth'' magnetic and gravitational fields. The test was conducted at
the inventor's home. I was allowed to bring and use measuring instruments, but because the
inventor had to leave after 1 ½ hours, I was not able to conduct independent tests on my own.

Based on my observations, I can attest to the fact that the three models of the device displayed
and tested on that day did indeed light up one, two and six light bulbs (each rated at 100 watt and
120 volt) respectively. This was less then the figures quoted to me before the test, but still
adequate to demonstrate that the devices function in some fashion. The smallest unit produced
140 to 150 volts unloaded and 60 to 90 volts when lighting one 100-watt bulb.
The mid-sized unit produced 250 volts unloaded, and was observed producing
142 Volts at .5 Ampere after 30 minutes of lighting two bulbs.
The largest unit produced 798 Volts unloaded. With a six-bulb load the voltage dropped to 420 Volts.

It was difficult to determine how many hours the devices may be able to operate because the
inventor ended the demonstration after 1 ½ hours.

I could not detect any time-varying magnetic field that might have provided an external energy
input.


After the test the inventor cut the toroidally shaped device into segments (though not the
controller box located at the center of the device). These samples consisted of an array of
circumferentially arranged coils and wires grouped around a core made of a cork like substance
.

October 29, 1995  Roland Schinzinger

summary of analysis by:
Michael Fennell
B.A. Physics, Swarthmore College1983
M.S. Applied Physics, UCSD, 1988

QuoteIn Summary:
No known form of battery or capacitor comes close to the performance specifications of the TPU
as described. Even the best available lithium batteries would require almost triple the weight to
deliver an equivalent amount of energy.
Whatever this device is, it does not seem to be a battery in the conventional sense of a self
contained electrochemical cell that burns no fuel and requires no outside chemicals.
Another point to consider is; from what I understand 30 minutes may not be the limit of this
device's performance. If that is the case, it will be proportionally better in performance. For
example, if the device is capable of operating at the same power for 60 minutes, this would
equate to about six times its weight in the best available lithium batteries that would be required
to deliver the equivalent amount of energy.

From the report by David Doleshal PhD.:

QuoteThe second point of criticism is that the "TPU" is a fake and doesn't really work. I have received
the input of a variety of engineers and technical people. Most relevant is the feedback from two
highly qualified individuals. The first of these is Chris Campbell, an experienced Radio Engineer
from California, and the second is Roland Shinzinger, a well known authority on power systems,
and a Professor Emeritus of Engineering, (UCI).
Mr. Campbell was selected by myself because of his well known expertise in radio and
microwave transmission devises. Mr. Campbell was asked to be as skeptical and critical as
possible regarding potential ways that these effects might be faked. Dr. Schinzinger was hired by
an outside firm and presumably given similar instructions to examine the device for possible fraud
or trickery.
Mr. Campbell made it very clear that it was virtually impossible to transmit the necessary energy
via radio or electromagnetic means of a magnitude necessary to light all the light bulbs seen lit in
the demonstrations. This is especially true because of the inventor's willingness to drive around
town and perform the demonstration anyplace desired.
Neither Campbell nor Dr. Schinzinger, nor any of the other technical personal have been able to
find any evidence of fraud or trickery. Nor have they been able to offer a plausible explanation of
how the device actually functions.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.12.14, 19:01:07
Any ideas who sent this to Mannix?  Who does it sound like?

QuoteGreetings, Mr. Mannix:

My name is Not for publication. For several years I have been building my own designs for
motors and replications of mainly Bedini-type energizers and circuits. Indeed, I have about five
iterations running at any one time. I have closely followed the efforst of Stefan Harman, Edwin
Badertscher, Jean-Loius Naudin, Marcus Wagner, Paul Lindemann, and several others through
different cooperative building groups and have contributed myself.
I believe through my own building efforts and research, I have learned a great deal about
electromagnetic circuits.

I took about a week and pored through every single post in the long string of posts concerning Mr.
Steven Mark and his invention. The simple elegance of his device left me speechless. It makes
perfect sense to me. (I was educated a long time ago as a EE)

Here is what I perceive in his power toroidal device, and I will try to make this concise and
sensical:

1. When one builds a bifilar coil, using one winding for power, and one for trigger, and
drive this with a transistor, there is a certain point, when you bring a magnet close to one
end of the coil, you will get a loud squealing noise from the coil. This feedback is the
result of the trigger and power coil constantly switching the power transistor used to drive
that coil off and on again. It is also a point where that coil/transistor combination produce
a high voltage output which one can gather from the collector of the transistor. If left
unchecked, this resonant frequency of on/off switching will burn up the transistor, and
thus a resistor must be put into the trigger winding circuit to lessen the voltage produced
in the winding. It is one element of what I believe is happening in the Mark device.

2. When one places several coils around a toroid, one can think of switching from one to
the next, preferably sequentially, the minimum number of coils being three. In this case
one could use the trigger winding from one coil to turn on the power of the second coil,
the trigger from the second to the third power, the third trigger to the power winding of the
first coil.

3. Flux can switch directions within a ferrous material instantaneously and some say
superluminally. It takes very little switching power to flip flux "bundles" from one
direction to another, given that there is a good path for the flux to move through. The
toroid is perfect for this. If one were to turn on a magnetic field in one coil, that flux
permeates most of the toroid, but more importantly is perceived by the next coil. This in
turn triggers that coil to operate, and the first coil field is shut down. In this way, one
could use coils to move the flux in PULSES around the toroid. This switching from coil to
coil, accomplished with low power, high voltage pulses occurs at a natural frequency of
the circuit and that frequency that can be handled by the power transistors.

4. The high voltage, low power is a result of the "kick" whereof Steve Mark speaks. It was
most clearly described by Nikola Tesla, when he observed a very high voltage spike at the
VERY INSTANT a DC switch was closed. In fact he spoke of people being killed by this
spike. Such a spike (though lower in magnitude) happens within a transistor at the very
instant its gate is closed to allow power to course through it. I learned of this in vacuum
tubes from my dad when he taught me how to build my first Heathkit shortwave radio in
1963. He said: "Whenever possible, leave the radio on - it doesn't consume much power,
but the startup surges will quickly burn up your tubes."

5. When a coil is thus activated, initially it creates a very powerful magnetic spike.
Imagine that this can even be more amplified if the transistor is turned on only to close the
gate of a silicone controlled rectifier, in order to dump a small capacitor very suddenly
through the coil.

6. It becomes easy to see that when one talks about the switching ability of transistors,
5kHz is perfectly reasonable, switching from one coil to the next.

7. Next we have the challenge of making the many pulses of magnetic power
unidirectional. As we all know current running through a wire creates a circular magnetic
field centered about that wire. This also answers the old question you posed on one of
your posts as to why a set of jumper cables jumps when shorted across the battery
terminal. Well, first, the direction of current is opposite in the two leads, thereby
quadrupling the magnetic force in the narrow space between the two wires. This powerful
magnetic "linear" flux concentration between the cables then tries to orient itself to the
ambient earths magnetic flux lines, and hence, jumps. Note, however, that there is more at
play here. The VERY INSTANT you connect the cable to the battery, you also have that
very high voltage spike whereof Tesla spoke. This spike has a large Radiant Energy
component to the electricity. It contributes a great deal to the powerful magnetic pulse.


8. Back to unidirectional flux in the toroid. In order to create a mainly DC current in
windings around part or all of the toroid, we must now ensure the flux moves in ONE
direction. Well, the placement of a magnet at right angles to the flow around the toroid
would tend to make the flux take a preferential direction. The flux of a controlling coil in a
flux-gating device such as some of the Joe Flynn devices is quite weak, but exerts
enormous directional control on even very powerful flux. This is the concept exploited in
the design of the newest patent of the Magnetic Power Module. (Interestingly, it appears
to be a derivation of Steven Mark's efforts....) Thus, instead of using additional small coils
to make the toroidal flux take one preferred direction as compared to the other can be
acco0mplished by the use of a ferrite magnet, as seen in the videos (I, too have watched
them numerous times.)

9. Now to the question of the little pieces of wire and the magnet. I don't remember
anyone answering this to your or Mr. Mark's satisfaction. Let me have a go. When you
move a magnet across a wire you generate a current in that wire. However, what was not
iterated is that the amount of current generated is not only a matter of the strength of the
magnet, but rather the SPEED and distance at which that magnet is moved across that
wire. Thus when we speak of moving the magnet across a small piece of wire at the speed
of a gunshot, you generate a very sudden, high voltage spike in that little piece of wire.
Conversely, if you could move that wire crossways through even a weak magnetic field
with few flux likes, you could generate a voltage spike. In essence Mark is doing this in
his toroid. He states he is running at about 5kHz. For four coils (like the one that is open
on the cardboard box in his garage with two lamps), he may be banging two opposed coils
simultaneously with spikes, with the magnet forcing one direction, or he is running them
sequentially. For the sequential version, that would mean the "magnetic flux North" (for
lack of a better way to describe it) passes one spot in the toroid 1250 times per second.
The RPM of the flux would therefore be AT LEAST 75,000RPM. Can you imagine the kind
of power you might generate from Neo magnets in an armature near windings if you
COULD rev that puppy up to 75,000RPM? Only this toroid has no back EMF when a load is
put on the wires.


10. Remember I was talking about SPEED of the magnet passing the wires playing a
significant role in the voltage produced. If we take the above example of 75,000 RPM, it is
easy to calculate for a 14" diameter toroid, that the actual speed of the magnet "flying"
past the wires at a very close range would be 3,123.74 statute miles per hour or 4,581.5
ft/second. Compare this to the bullet of a high powered rifle at 2,800 ft/sec.

11. One need only to add all the little pieces of wire, which are now individual loops of
wire around the toroid's ring itself to see why the toroid generates such enormous
voltages and currents. Needless to say, toroidal coils, like any coil have a preferred
resonant frequency. If the toroidal coil is tuned to the "kick" frequency or pulsed
frequency, one can see that this thing would put out scary amounts of power.

12. I shall make a stab here and say that these toroids DO NOT heat up until a load is put
on the output wires. It would intuitively make sense that this heating is not only due to
current flow within the toroid off-take winding, but also due to the new magnetic field that
would result within the toroid, due to the DC current now flowing around it. Strangely,
using the left hand rule for magnetism, this toroid is an aberration. Because when one
thinks of the current beginning the flow through a load, the magnetic flux this winding
creates is ADDITIVE to the pulsing magnetic flux created by the coils.

13. When we look at the earth's magnetic field, there are some weird things to look at.
Does a high-speed rotational flux field draw or lense or concentrate flux lines into a Mark
device? Maybe that is exactly what it does. This simply ADDS more density to the field.
However, something else strikes me more simply. Mark has set up his terrific sequential
pulsed magnetic field with a small battery (who cares if there is a battery - that point is
moot when you look at the power out) which rotates nearly twice as fast as the bullet from
a high powered rifle. It creates enormous numbers of flux lines crossing wires per
second. That is key and it takes little power. Once power is established, one could take a
tiny amount from the output and run the circuit, so again the battery is moot. The main
thing is the device's strange reaction to physical movement. I attribute this to the
ENORMOUS impact of the SPEED at which the magnetic flux moves.

14. We see how even small flux density, when accelerated to very high speed, can STILL
generate current in conductors, be they wires or even flat surfaces. Whe we talk about
these effects, we understand that ANY magnetic device, be it a simple magnet compass or
object, will try to orient itself to the earth's magnetic field. Try and experiment. See how a
magnetized needle in a match turns slowly to north in a cup of water. Now take a strong
neodymium magnet and tape a piece of thread to it and let it hang. Note how QUICKLY and
how STRONGLY it orients itself to the earth's field. What Mark appears to have proven is
that one can create the effect of higher strength of a magnet through speed of movement
of the field. And the field appears to be strengthened drastically by the ADDITIVE pulses
of the coils pumping the toroid up to saturation.

15. To me the reason that the toroid appears to "judder" as one attempts to move the
toroid across the table is straightforward. As the field rotates, there is a point in the
device where the rotating field (perhaps rotating is the wrong word) better, field in its
racetrack, is oriented in direct opposition to the Earth's magnetic field. On the
diametrically opposite side, the field is perfect attraction to the earth's field. This means
that pushing the device North and South would have the most pronounced juddering or
washboard effect. However, going crossways to N_S may also have weird effects, the flux
lines moving at right angles to one another. I would tend to say this might be even more
pronounced when a big load is put on the output coil, if my above assumption is correct
with the inner ADDITIVE flux under load.

16. It makes sense that if we are moving a relatively weak magnetic field at very high RPM
or lap rate, then perhaps we are now also talking about a gravitic interaction. Since it
appears that gravity and spinning superconducting magnets are related, and we are
spinning this field at a VERY high rate, then the orientation on startup is most likely also
directly interacting with "gravitons?" I won't go there, as I know too little about the field.
Suffice it to say, that gravity is directional, be it into the earth or into space from the
earth's center. Either way it is directional. Inverting the toroid MAY then be affected in
operation or stopped when it is inverted. Has Steven Mark solved this? It sounds
SOOOOO interesting. And naturally, with smaller toroids, he is also talking about higher
angular acceleration of the field, due to the smaller diameter. Maybe this also has a
bearing on the trait?

17. The imploding television story is very interesting. Could Mark's device be close to
tapping into or creating such a powerful magnetic vortex? Has he seen any evidence of
magnetic attraction of any objects in or near the toroids?

Anyway, Mr. Mannix - if you have read this far, then you understand that I have a genuine desire
to understand Mr. Mark's technology. My wife and I will be retiring and living in Sri Lanka soon.
That country is COMPLETELY dependent on imported fossil fuels. It is a lovely but very poor
country. I have been grappling with several ways I may be able to help, and hence have been
spending a lot of time with the Bedini devices. I believe it may have given me a leg up on Steven
Mark's devices. It would be an honor to hear from you, and have your thoughts (and perhaps
even Mr. Mark's) thoughts on my information above.

If you have a way I can find out more about U.E.C., it would be most appreciated. I really feel it is
worth keeping up with Mr. Mark's devices and somehow push for this clean power to become a
marketed module. Heck, one could build them directly INTO appliances with or without inverters
so the appliances would not even HAVE power cords.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: EMdevices on 2011.12.14, 21:10:47
@G
QuoteCome on EM.  These demonstrations produced a great deal of real conduction current.

I don't disagree G, they produce real current and power.  While you and others might not like to accept the fact of where this energy comes from, we can chose to disagree and side step this issue for now, but if we are to take the inventors at their words,  they both recognize that their devices are extracting energy from "outside" of the device,  be it from "air"  and a cable in the ground,  or from the earth magnetic field of the earth in the case of the TPUs.

Wireless power reception is real and Tesla demonstrated this years ago.  I hear people say that there is not enough energy in magnetic and electric fields around us to produce that kind of power, and in most cases they are correct with the methods which are popular, but there are techniques, to boost the power.   Two principles were mentioned by both SM and TK,   that of looping the power back to the input.    I call this regeneration, to use early AM radio terminology.  This is such a powerful concept.  If I can extract 1 mW from 1 amp resonant current in a loop, and take this energy and chanell it back to the input to raise the current to 2 amps, then 2 mW will be received, and now I can use 1mW as a load and 1mW to keep this level of extraction going.    Or I can keep feeding it back to the input to get as high as I want,  1 W,  or 10W   or 10kW,  you name it.   The furnace that feeds itself, as SM said.

This is just hand waving arguments, because I won't do the math again as I've done in the past, but why does this work?  How can we extract more energy "then is available" some would ask?    My question is how do you know how much energy is available in a volume?    and is your volume fixed?

The volume question is very important.  A resonant antenna builds up a magnetic field around itself, and now in effect the antenna has become larger then it's physical size, much larger.   We now have an INVISIBLE antenna that is huge, with a large effective area, and that's how a tiny small antenna can "absorb" so much more energy out of thin "air"  from fields that are so small others might think are insignificant.

Let me descirbe this concept in electrical terms one more time.    Assume I have a small current source that puts out 1mA in a sinusoidal fashion at lets say 60 hz.  I realy don't care where it comes from, but there it is, 1 mA at 60 Hz.    How can I extract energy from this source?   Well, if I create an "artificial" obsticle to this current as it tries to flow, the potential builds up realy high.   Power is  I^2 R,  so what if I chose a 10e6 ohm resistor?    I will receive 10 watts, from what appeared to be a very small insignificant current.    That's how it works in a nut shell,  we need to be in phase with oscillation and we can create the "obsticle" artificialy in our circuit.   We can artificialy create 100 kV to intercept a 1 mA current for a total received power of 100 watts.

This is the same concept with wind turbines, there is a flow and we put up an obsticle.  Same with ocean waves,  water turbines,  etc....  However,  the smaller the flow, the "larger" our "obsticle" has to be for the same power,  or for an antenna, this is called effective aperture.   Effective is a key word, it's not the ACTUAL aperture area, but the EFFECTIVE area of the antenna, which can be thousands of times larger, nay,  millions of times larger.



EM
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.12.14, 21:34:35
Quote from: EMdevices on 2011.12.14, 21:10:47
@G
I don't disagree G, they produce real current and power.  While you and others might not like to accept the fact of where this energy comes from, we can chose to disagree and side step this issue for now, but if we are to take the inventors at their words,  they both recognize that their devices are extracting energy from "outside" of the device,  be it from "air"  and a cable in the ground,  or from the earth magnetic field of the earth in the case of the TPUs.

The furnace that feeds itself, as SM said.

How can we extract more energy "then is available" some would ask?    My question is how do you know how much energy is available in a volume?    and is your volume fixed?

We can artificialy create 100 kV to intercept a 1 mA current for a total received power of 100 watts.

This is the same concept with wind turbines, there is a flow and we put up an obsticle.  Same with ocean waves,  water turbines,  etc....  However,  the smaller the flow, the "larger" our "obsticle" has to be for the same power,  or for an antenna, this is called effective aperture.   Effective is a key word, it's not the ACTUAL aperture area, but the EFFECTIVE area of the antenna, which can be thousands of times larger, nay,  millions of times larger.

EM

Curiously enough, we are thinkig along the same lines, but in regards to entirely different perspectives.

I believe the energy is already in the space around the devices.  Not necessarily in the air or fields but there anyway.

If the density of the energy is not fixed, then it can be adjusted.  In all instances, we intercept the energy for our uses.

I'm going to set up an experiment with Tesla's Radiant Energy Receivers this weekend, and, hopefully, answer a few questions. 
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Groundloop on 2011.12.14, 22:19:07
Would this be a way to test those theories?

GL.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: EMdevices on 2011.12.15, 01:19:50
@Groundloop,

nice drawing, I'm sure it will create a rotational magnetic field, but of what frequency?   I think you need capacitors on the coils to set the frequency, else it depends on parasitics and the transistors might not go that high in frequency.    Also, only two transistors are needed, not four.


@All

This is a diagram I like to keep handy to remind me from time to time how two signals interact.  

The top figure illustrates addition of two signals, and the bottom is their product, or multiplication.  

The mixer operation utilized in RF systems to up or down convert frequencies, uses the multiplication property of non-linear devices.   We can clearly see a low frequency (the difference between the frequencies) and a high frequency (the sum of the frequencies).      

When working with linear media and sumation of fields, the top figure applies.  Notice the beat frequency that develops.  If we had two coils that carried this  signal there would be a force between the windings that would push them appart at this low beat frequency, and their mass would basicaly filter out the higher frequency component.   This is because no matter the polarity of the current in the winding, there would alwasy be a force pushing the coil appart. This is a way to create motion and vibration.

Anyway, just some ideas for future reference.

EM
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: EMdevices on 2011.12.15, 01:31:48
When I was working on the above figure, it occured to me that the washboard effect of the TPU's is generated by an ADDITION phenomena like we see in top part of the chart.  SM also said the system is tuned off frequency slightly so it won't destroy itself,  and this than produces this beat frequency.   By knowing exactly how rapidly the beat frequency occurs we can know how off tune it is.   Is it 7.3 Hz?  like he describes for the FTPU?

EM
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: exnihiloest on 2011.12.15, 08:07:20
Quote from: EMdevices on 2011.12.15, 01:19:50
...
The top figure illustrates addition of two signals, and the bottom is their product, or multiplication.  
...

It is the contrary, the multiplication is above (typical AM signal, 100% modulated). The bottom is the addition. We see that the higher frequency signal oscillates around the level of the signal of lower frequency, it is just shifted by the addition.

In a time domain representation, the discrimination between the two situations is not obvious, because of the relation between sum and multiplication in trigonometry:
sin(a) + sin(b) = 2 * cos((a+b)/2) * sin((a-b)/2)
For instance, when 2 pure audio sine signals modulate a single side band transmitter, the result of the modulation ( =multiplication) is the sum of two HF signals whose the frequency difference is equal to the difference of the modulating signals (both being shifted above or below the carrier frequency, depending on which side band is used).

In a spectrum view, it is simpler: with addition, the output spectrum is the same as the input spectrum. With multiplication, new frequency components appear, they are the sum or difference of the input frequencies.

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: MileHigh on 2011.12.15, 10:12:47
This is a semi-parachute into here, and a Rosie-Posie cameo.

It's just to respond to this quote:

QuoteIt's akin to MileHigh's contention that particles respond to gravity. The joke is that they both accuse ME of being deluded.

Watch this clip and pay very close attention please Rosemary:

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: wings on 2011.12.15, 11:45:13
ideas


http://www.tarielkapanadze.ru/kelly5-2.htm
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.12.15, 14:31:03
Everyone is missing the basic premises of what Tesla termed "Radiant Energy".
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: EMdevices on 2011.12.15, 16:34:40
@exnihiloest,

don't get confused, what I posted is correct.  

Notice the frequencies we are dealing with  50 Hz, and 52 Hz.   When I multiply the two sinusoidal signals, of 50 Hz and 52Hz I get:

sin(2pi 50) * sin(2 pi 52) = 1/2 [ cos(2pi 50-52) - cos(2pi 50+52) ]  =  1/2[ cos(2pi 2) - cos( 2pi 102) ]

so I still get two signals, but they are now of different frequencies:   one is 2 Hz,  and the other 102 Hz,  which is what we see in bottom chart.

I hope that helps.  Just remember, multiplication shifts the frequencies, it gives the difference and the sum, but yes we still get two frequencies and they are sumed together, if that's what 's confusing you.

Now in the top chart,   the two signals are almost the same frequency, but not quite so they drift in phase and out of phase.  When they are in phase they add  (notice the magnitude is 2)  and when they are out of phase  (or 180 deg appart in phase)  the signals subtract and we get zero.    They come in phase and out of phase at the rate of 2 Hz, which is what we observe.  

EM
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: EMdevices on 2011.12.15, 18:52:32
Quote from: wings on 2011.12.15, 11:45:13
http://www.tarielkapanadze.ru/kelly5-2.htm

thanks wings,  interesting website, I had to translate it using google.   Looks like I was correct,  they also mention the 50 Hz and how he achives it, but what they don't say is why that's important.   Their  "secret" sections  are mostly BS.   They don't know why this device works, so they speculate.


@all

We don't need to mix any frequencies in the TK device actualy, we could just use a 555 timer chip and create the 50 Hz frequency directly and phase match it to the received signal from ground cable.    The reason this device works is because it extracts energy from that cable.

EM
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: tao on 2011.12.15, 19:29:39
So, EM, any non-man-made known sources/frequencies that we might apply this sort of 'effective aperature' technology to?

:)


EDIT: Not sure if any had posted this link as of yet, but your talk of effective aperature and antenna size reminded me of this old Bill Beaty article I remember reading long ago EM, hehe http://amasci.com/tesla/tesceive.html
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Room3327 on 2011.12.15, 20:15:35
Em and Tao,

Most of what you are talking about here I have already posted some time ago in the Tuneable Large Signal Reciever thread in my Bench.The link Tao just gave is already  there and a number of other good links.  You may want to do some reading at the sites you post at.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.12.15, 20:41:53
Got my plate, 3-inch diameter plastic pipe to raise it up, caps, wire.  Need to dig out a spark gap and find my neon bulbs.  Still have to erect the pipe pile too.  I think I'll make a base for it, so I can move it around.

Wind and rain moving in today - cold out there.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: tao on 2011.12.15, 21:19:09
In contemplating all this EM, I now 'get' the reasoning for the potential use of magnetostrictive materials for their higher Qs for the reception circuit. I'm wondering though, how Kapanadze does it though, if you could elaborate/guess?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: exnihiloest on 2011.12.16, 10:28:21
Quote from: EMdevices on 2011.12.15, 16:34:40
@exnihiloest,

don't get confused, what I posted is correct.  

Notice the frequencies we are dealing with  50 Hz, and 52 Hz.   When I multiply the two sinusoidal signals, of 50 Hz and 52Hz I get:

sin(2pi 50) * sin(2 pi 52) = 1/2 [ cos(2pi 50-52) - cos(2pi 50+52) ]  =  1/2[ cos(2pi 2) - cos( 2pi 102) ]

so I still get two signals, but they are now of different frequencies:   one is 2 Hz,  and the other 102 Hz,  which is what we see in bottom chart.

I hope that helps.  Just remember, multiplication shifts the frequencies, it gives the difference and the sum, but yes we still get two frequencies and they are sumed together, if that's what 's confusing you.

Now in the top chart,   the two signals are almost the same frequency, but not quite so they drift in phase and out of phase.  When they are in phase they add  (notice the magnitude is 2)  and when they are out of phase  (or 180 deg appart in phase)  the signals subtract and we get zero.    They come in phase and out of phase at the rate of 2 Hz, which is what we observe.  

EM

Now it's clear, I agree.
This is interesting, because we see that multiplication or sum simply depends on which side we are looking at. If we see two frequencies, 2 and 102Hz as in the bottom picture, we see a real sum because we don't know how there are obtained, i.e. they can be obtained from the multiplication of 50 and 52 hz signals as in your case, or they can come for example from two frequency generators, each frequency 2 and 102 hz being simply added.
There is no possibility to distinguish between the two cases, and this is in perfect agreement with the trigonometric equation which says that sin(a) + sin(b) is the same as 2 * cos((a+b)/2) * sin((a-b)/2). I was looking at the first term (the sum 2 + 102 hz) and you, at the second one (50 x 52 hz), just a question of viewpoint. So I conclude that we must always give the involved frequencies when we are speaking of sum or multiplication.
(I'm familiar with the RF domain where there is a very big difference between the two frequencies that are multiplied (carrier and modulation), so I'm not accustomed with the product of near frequencies, and that is the reason why I took the option "sum" for the bottom view...).

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: EMdevices on 2011.12.20, 02:15:49
Quote from: tao on 2011.12.15, 21:19:09
In contemplating all this EM, I now 'get' the reasoning for the potential use of magnetostrictive materials for their higher Qs for the reception circuit. I'm wondering though, how Kapanadze does it though, if you could elaborate/guess?


@tao, sorry just saw your post.      Well,  for the longest time I thought he was just demonstrating a resonant converter.  From the videos I saw him displaying a battery and inverter to feed his green box, and looking at his diagram from the patent it looked like it was just a step down transformer  (outside coil), so I kind of dismissed the importance of the single ground cable.    But then when I revisited his patent and realized he mentioned 50 Hz, it clicked for me.  

So, If magnetistrictive materials play a part they most likely are inside that coil, if not, no big deal.  He seems to describe in his patent a   "difference in magnetic fields" produced between the primary and secondary, and he filters this to get the pure 50 Hz.   So he is generating a beat frequency of 50 Hz, or a mixing product of 50 Hz, depending on the linearity of his coil/system.   If it's linear,  it generates a 50 Hz beat frequency,  if it's non-linear, he generates an actual 50 Hz frequency.

@ all,

check this out,   imagine we have a beat frequency of 50 Hz, with a frequency of 5000 hz.   If this type of signal is flowing through a coil, as the current flows at 5000 Hz through the coil, there is always a repulsion between the coil turns, and if the coil is flexible,  it can mechanicaly oscillate, and we can tune it to 50 Hz, or the beat frequency.   This is a way to use this 50 Hz beat frequency and let it resonat something, in this case, the coil mechanical resonance.    Now,   a coil that changes its shape alters it's inductance, and so we have a non-linear inductor.   We can use this to our advantage and build a parametric oscillator that operates off of this changing inductance.  And there you have it,  a non-magnetic way of implementing a low frequency resonator, through mechancial vibration.    

But what does this do for us?

What it does is simple,  if there are magnetic frequencies given off the power grid in your specific country that uses 50 Hz,  then this mechanicaly vibrating coil will also be pumped by these frequencies and begin to amplify and capture more energy out of the thin "air".     :D

@  tao,   you asked me to guess ...  ;D

EM



PS,    In my office, I can get about 80 V   induced on a wire from the florescent lights, but not much usefull current.  However imagine I can drive current from an oscillator in sync with the 60 hz voltage waveform induced from the lights, now we are talking.    That's how energy capture works in a nut shell.  It's a type of regaging.     In many respects,   the Tariel Kapanadze extraction of energy should be more powerfull since the electric fields are stronger than magnetic fields, but he is tied to the ground which is a disadvantage if mobility is important.  

In summary:    TK is using a   monopole antenna,   and SM   a   magnetic loop antenna.    Two forms of implementation going after the same energy source!    I like the SM version so we can put in a vehicle, but for a house application, the TK device is not bad.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Magluvin on 2011.12.22, 04:17:43
What would any of you make of this circuit?

The input is on the left. Close the switch to induce the "open ended" bifi(series) then release.
Then close sw2 to capture.

Any thoughts?

T and G are said to be connected to a spark gap. Supposedly the series bifi builds in self oscillation, so the spark gap is a safety mechanism.  :o

Posted by Yfree at OU in the Kap thread.

Mags
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: EMdevices on 2011.12.23, 06:47:55
There is a phenomena that involves a Tesla coil and grounding, and I made a quick video for you to see. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1ix3slXzJI&feature=youtu.be
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: exnihiloest on 2011.12.23, 11:38:58

I see two possible explanations of this "grounding" effect. Either your circuit is resonant and the hand changes the capacity of the circuit and detunes it, or the hand absorbs a part of the induced electrical field around the coil (or both).

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: ion on 2011.12.23, 15:12:59
I'd be curious to know the power drain from the batteries. The Tesla coil looks like one from those small plasma globes.

Interesting to see the radiation illuminating the gas in the light, much as HAMs test their rigs output with neon tube RF "sniffers".

A comparison with cellphone power output would be interesting, as cellphones are everywhere claimed to be non-ionizing radiation.

Or is this just an excitation of the phosphor coating inside the glass tube of the lamp and no effect on the mercury vapor, as it takes a lot of power through the filaments to vaporize the mercury?

Does anyone have any experience with possible direct fluorescence of a phosphor due to RF excitation, without the need for the mercury vapor ultraviolet excitation. I believe we see this when people light fluorescent lamps with Tesla coils or under the high AC electrostatic field of overhead power lines.

Guess I need to do a few refresher experiments on this.

EDIT: I think I found the answer:

QuoteA fluorescent lamp tube is filled with a gas containing low pressure mercury vapor and argon, xenon, neon, or krypton. The pressure inside the lamp is around 0.3% of atmospheric pressure.[16] The inner surface of the bulb is coated with a fluorescent (and often slightly phosphorescent) coating made of varying blends of metallic and rare-earth phosphor salts. The bulb's electrodes are typically made of coiled tungsten and usually referred to as cathodes because of their prime function of emitting electrons. For this, they are coated with a mixture of barium, strontium and calcium oxides chosen to have a low thermionic emission temperature.

So no need to vaporize the mercury as there are initiator gasses that can be excited if the RF field is strong enough.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: EMdevices on 2011.12.24, 05:04:09
@exnihiloest

It's more likely the second option:  the hand seems to rob some of the electric field away from the coil.   The de-tuning is not an issue because this is not a fixed resonant system, and adjusts with the varying capacitance. 

EM
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: iceweller on 2012.01.08, 22:57:40
FYI:
Pseudo Electricostatic field power transmission:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4KSkSiYs50
Pseudo Electrostatic output:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9AYPQt8iwo

The rapidly varying ES field excites the gas inside the tube, which also usually contains a small amount of isotopes to stimulate the excitation. The agitated (excited) gas then in turn excites the powder on the glass (heat) which then emits light. No need to preheat (ionize) the tube using the 2 edge filaments nor the reaction ballast this way. There is a critical "on" moment while you near the neon tube to the exciting field when it suddenly turns "on".
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: EMdevices on 2012.02.20, 21:50:26
Here's a new invention from Tariel Kapanadze,  an invention that looks like a homopolar motor with 2 disks, which turns an alternator that powers some light bulbs.  The whole system is started by a 9 V battery and then runs in an apparent closed loop after he flips that switch on the front panel and pulls the battery away from the contacts.    


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3thvqFhFIfY


This guy just continues to amaze me!  

EM
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: poynt99 on 2012.02.21, 01:02:54
Now,

If only he would tell the world how he does it.  C.C
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: EMdevices on 2012.02.21, 02:42:03
Well, maybe he will patent this motor system like he has done with his other invention.  

This new invention seems to be of a different flavor then his earlier designs, because I do not see a ground wire and he has that TPU looking device at the end of the shaft that is controlled by the circuitry.   I thought this TPU was the stator armature that produces rotating fields which rotate the shaft, but I'm not too sure.    It's very possible the disks are actually the motor, a homopolar design, but a very interesting configuration with that wire in between them and no magnets that can be seen.  
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: poynt99 on 2012.02.21, 02:48:02
I'm not 100% certain of course, but I'd say this is not a new invention of his, nor a new video. It looks ancient, perhaps from the late 80's to early 90's. It's only been "newly released" is my understanding.

Anyway, his patents don't show enough information to really know what is going on, and since there is no patent for this device at the moment, I'd say there won't be in the future either.

He should just tell the world how he does it.  O0
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: EMdevices on 2012.02.21, 03:28:53
Sure, I couldn't agree more, but I have a suspicion that this is going to turn out very similar to the TPU story.   

We have videos just like with the TPU, and we see lot's of people witness the device in those videos, lot's of tests and affirmations the device works, and even patents  (SM's patents have been suppressed of course)  but at the end of the day nobody can replicate it exactly and he won't tell.   (forget Wesley and his multinational team, I'm not sure what they replicated but it's not what TK has)  The only thing missing is the suppression, and that's coming soon enough if it works for real.   In a way, suppression is an indication the technology works, as odd as it may seem.   Of course we don't want that to happen.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2012.02.21, 14:31:23
Can someone post a picture of Kapanadze's homopolar-looking device?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Peterae on 2012.02.21, 16:30:13
Here you r G

Picture 12 he seems to start it with what looks like a pp3 battery 9V

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: EMdevices on 2012.02.21, 17:32:08
Let me ask some questions.

1 )  Do you guys see any brushes on those shafts?  Can it be that dark material around the shaft where he mounts the TPU?

2 ) Do you see any brushes touching the rim of those disks?  I don't so I'm thinking maybe the disks is just an empty spool used for it's inertia. 

3 ) The spool has that one layer of coil left on it, is that part of the design?

4 ) The TPU he attaches to the shaft has 4 wires, and the way it's taped up indicates the coils are wound to produce a rotating magnetic field and turn the shaft.  But can it also be an encoder for the shaft position?  Do you see any magnets on the shaft?

5 ) If the motive force comes from the TPU, then I think we should start to experiment with rotating magnetic fields, because that's also SM's secret.

EM
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2012.02.21, 18:32:31
Thanks for the pictures.

I can't see the video.  Does the little toroidal device drive the shaft, which drives an alternator or generator?  Or, is that a motor that drives the shaft with the discs, making the little toroidal device a generator?

The discs may be just part of a pre-existing assembly and he left them on.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: EMdevices on 2012.02.21, 18:53:19
G, the little device connected by a belt is indeed an alternator. In the video he takes the belt off and runs just the motor. 
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2012.02.21, 18:55:16
Runs just the motor?  Are you referring to the toroid spinning the shaft?

What is the white stuff that looks like he spread corona dope (silicone caulk?) all over the place on the sides of the discs and box?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2012.02.21, 19:05:42
Oh... the discs are insulated on the outside surface (gooped with white stuff).

steel shaft, pillow-block bearings, hmmm

EM said there is a winding between the discs on the "spool".  Can you tell if it is open? Any connections to it? 

What is the winding direction in relation to the rotation direction?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2012.02.21, 19:16:33
Does the coild between the discs rotate with the discs or is it static?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Peterae on 2012.02.21, 19:44:11
In Picture 7 you will see that the disks go under the floor, the floor is thick enough to hide a motor and power source, maybe i am wrong Ive just noticed this and need to watch the vid again to see if this is clearer.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2012.02.21, 20:25:43
Can you post the video as a file that I can download?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Peterae on 2012.02.21, 20:38:58
G
Try downloading this software, it allows you to download youtube videos by giving it the youtube link

http://download.cnet.com/Free-YouTube-Download/3000-2071_4-10875415.html

Here's the youtube link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3thvqFhFIfY
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2012.02.21, 20:39:46
found this on http://www.magistrala.cz/freeenergy/2012/02/17/tariel-kapanadze-overunity-motor-01-free-energy/


QuoteThis is the mechanical overunity motor of Tarieal Kapanadze Part 1. In the German translation it is said, that it also used gravitation. But I guess it just only uses the inertia of the 2 disc. It is said, that the 2 disc are of steel and brass or maybe each disc a double layer of steel and brass and that these disc are connected via a brass wire, that is isolated from the steel shaft. The toroidal transfromer, that is put onto the shaft seems to be the main motive power source and it is said in the broken Russian German translation that it uses just 8 Watts of power. I am still totally puzzled, how this motor should really work... I could only image that it uses some kind of eddy current effects on the shaft so there might be a rotational field inside the toroidal transformer that might generate eddy currents inside the shaft that will rotate the shaft... But I don´t understand how it is possible to generate such strong torque forces to rotate the axix with these 2 heavy discs and then still propell the car alternator and still power this at least 100 Watts lights with it and all only power started from a small 9 Volts battery. This movie is from a new release from a Russian movie from youtube user Realstrannik www.youtube.com As this movie was very long, I chopped it up in parts to make it easier to view. Many thanks to the Russian Realstrannik forum admin for posting this video. I post it here as a backup copy. Regards, Stefan.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Peterae on 2012.02.21, 20:52:46
I smell a rat, there's at least a 2 inch hidden floor in that box, and it looks like one disc penetrates this slightly enough for a motor shaft to rubber up to the periphery of the large disk.

Looks like he has put a plaster covering so the disk could cut a gap just big enough to penetrate without leaving a noticeable gap to see down, this makes it less obvious to notice it.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: giantkiller on 2012.02.21, 21:01:43
(http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=237.0;attach=7215;image)

Yep. There is all the volume needed to put a rubber edge driver in there. A motor and battery encased in foam?

And way too much room below!

Sniff, sniff? I smell a rat.


...
Thou shalt not lie.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Cheappower2012 on 2012.02.21, 22:30:32
watch all the parts before you guys start speculating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZC5CwCTv4I&feature=related

This is the complete movie,there a water to fuel crap on it.
Listen to how laud it is when you say its got hidden things because of the foam,the first video maybe real
the other parts have a problem,in that the size of the housing could easily hide batteries,there is one part in which they hook up lights to what should be an input from the generator and it lights up a series of lights,hes point is a 9 volt battery can light a series of lights so its creating energy.It maybe that the device has a power limitation and he had to enhance it,the hidden batteries power the lights also prevent the generator from loading the system down,the device can operate closed loop
but is limited in power,or fake ,its show business.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2012.02.21, 23:12:25
Is there anything int he video to indicate that the toroidal coil provides motive power or has any purpose in relation to the shaft and discs?  A nice pic on OU only shows 2 wires going to the toroid.

I also read a comment about the translation wherein they said that the inslation was for the noise.  Then why is insulation on the discs?  Are they vibrating from being out of balance/crooked?

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2012.02.21, 23:40:28
Maybe the shaft is kept magnetized by the coil on it, and the discs just provide a means to connect to it.  Current can pass from disc to coil and back out the other disc, and the coil can spin with the shaft.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: EMdevices on 2012.02.22, 01:16:07
The more I think about this the more I believe the two disks, or spool of wire, is not a homopolar motor, I mean where are the magnets, and the electrical contacts?

G,  here's a picture of the hub between the disks with the coil of wire.

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: EMdevices on 2012.02.22, 03:21:07
In the second clip with the motor, TK disconnects the motor from the box and lights a bank of light bulbs directly from the box.   The obvious thing is that the energy is coming from the box, and that is the real invention --- the motor is just something extra.  

However, watching the first clip, it seems the motor is the prominent invention, because the box with electronics is very small and does not have coils in it like his patent describes, so it's not that invention at all.

This Tariel guy sure seems to be very productive, has a nice lab, and lots of people around to help.   I can't understand a word of what they are saying, but seeing all those people in suits makes me think that he must be attracting some official attention, which implies he has something note worthy.    

I would also agree with those who "smell a rat", in the sense that there is plenty of room to hide powerful batteries, but I trust that the people present already thought of those things and inspected the device.  After all, this is just a video and we have no idea what is being claimed.   Are we even sure he claims over unity?    The 9 V battery could be just for show, just to get the electronics going, but it's not the main power source, which is hidden inside the box.   Or maybe it is the starting energy that amplifies and then loops back, like it seems he is trying to demonstrate.

I wish somebody would do subtitles so we understand what is being said.

EM

PS,  In the second picture we see the thick cable (aka  wire X, lol)  going down inside the platform that everything is mounted to, that implies the source of power could be located inside the frame, as in a bank of batteries.

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: EMdevices on 2012.02.22, 03:59:55
Here's is yet another embodiment of his invention(s).    This video has the same "feel" to it as the Steven Mark demonstrations at his "mansion", on a glass table.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=wNnWSvz1KsQ


It appears that Tariel Kapanadze is the equivalent of Nicola Tesla for the Georgians!  :o

EM


PS,  His device is now so small in volume, that he can invoke the SM argument, " if this were a battery, it would be very large and very heavy ... "  LOL   :D


Wow,  the guy powers up 20 light bulbs, and if they are 100 W each,  that's 2000 watts of power!    O0
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2012.02.22, 14:26:55
I think the motor demonstration is to show that the "device" can provide motive power as well as electric current.

As far-fetched as it sounds, imagine that some sort of torque-carrying field is produced by the toroidal coil on the end of the shaft.  This field moves along the shaft and out the edges of the disc, causing them to rotate.  The coiled wire between the discs couples them so this torque-carrying field can go through both of them rather than out the first one and missing the second one.

The "motor" is now an aside, and the item of interest is the box driving the toroidal device, like you indicate above.

I don't think it is a fake and will continue to give TK the benefit of this doubt.  To use it to drive a motor, he would have to know that it has this torque-carrying (or inducing) property and how did he know this?

In summary, his driver for this device is probably the same as the green box in the garden device video.  Your last few pictures show a device like the coil shown in the garden.  In these, the torque-carrying field induces current in the outer coil.

I have always wondered if TK is actually discovering all of these things or being led by some friend that has been involved with this technology for many years.   The basic principles of a device are enough for some to develop from.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2012.02.22, 14:40:48
Does the motor (two disc thing) rotate CCW as viewed from the end of the shaft with the toroidal device around it?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2012.02.22, 14:45:40
No one else may agree, but here goes...

Spin Fields:

http://www.eskimo.com/~billb/freenrg/tors/spin1.html

Read what Shpilman says about steel and remember the steel shaft and disc closest to the toroidal device:

QuoteOnly zinc and steel can produce a delay in the propagation, becoming a source of a spin-field themselves.

And notice that the toroidal device appears to be nested into an aluminum holder:

QuoteThe elements of attachement and cyliner-rotation (the engine) should be made of non-magnetic materials. The equipment should be placed at a distance of ten cylinder radii in a direction perpendicular to the cylinder axis in order to prevent interference. The attachment and equipment elements are not shown because they don't affect the radiation in the case of the fulfillment of the above mentioned requirements . Nevertheless, it is recommended that the following materials be used: silver, cadmium, aluminium, wood, rubber glue.

TK - the Spin Doctor!
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: giantkiller on 2012.02.22, 19:28:02
This statement enables me to agree by fact not feeling. This effect can be noticed in other devices that we all know. A bedini configuration comes to mind. The measurement by elucidation implies people can talk about it but the listener can't understand because it doesn't show up by normal means.
QuoteWhen the rotation is stopped, the intensity of spin-field decreases to some constant value that can be retained for several weeks, i.e. the spin-field (and it's influence) can remain even when the generator is turned off.
If a toroidal coil is dc pulsed (at the correct speed) with a diode in series the coil can not collapse thereby providing a bias with which to impinge against thereafter.

Quote from: Grumpy on 2012.02.22, 14:45:40
No one else may agree, but here goes...

Spin Fields:

http://www.eskimo.com/~billb/freenrg/tors/spin1.html

Read what Shpilman says about steel and remember the steel shaft and disc closest to the toroidal device:


And notice that the toroidal device appears to be nested into an aluminum holder:


TK - the Spin Doctor!
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2012.02.23, 21:21:38
Does TK have to start the generator manually?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: exnihiloest on 2012.08.08, 11:35:20
Interesting report from mike140366 on ou.com:

"Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am the sponsor and visitor, that went to see TK's invention, on 2 occasions.
My first trip, with a physicist (bilingual in Georgian and English), was on the 5th to 8th May 2012.
We met TK, his son and twin brothers, who build these devises. TK builds the important parts.
I'm the guy in the blue shirt, holding the box. The plastic box weighed about 6-8 kilos and was shown to run a 2 kw fire (2 bar) for about 4 hours. I paid TK, via a friend of the physicist, 3000 USD. This payment was ongoing, as TK was in bad health. I also, via the friend, paid for TK's medical treatment. All was well and good. The devise seemed to work without wires attached (except the earth). I picked up the box, looked underneath, followed the braided earth lead outside to an earth spike (for grounding), touched it and checked it for hidden wires. We agreed to sponsor TK, to pay for and build a 10 kw 3 phase version, that could be tested, using multi-meters etc. In the meantime, I approached 2 government agencies and started visa applications and commercial negotiations.
The return trip, with an RF Electronics expert and a box of test equipment (list below), was arranged for 26 July until 02 August. I had a Confidentiality Agreement ready and a Technology Licence contract. I emailed these legals to TK's lawyer, beforehand. On day 2 of the trip, I met with TK's lawyer, made slight amends with him to the 2 documents, printed off and signed the Confidentiality Agreement. The Technology Licence was to be signed after the tests were carried out. I had done my part, as agreed. TK, at this point, stated that he was worried about our test procedures. I emailed his lawyer and stated "I have asked *** to test the machine, to clarify what goes into the box and what comes out of the box. This will not be invasive testing. These tests are to prove that there is no outside source of energy and that the energy output is of good quality. Each test will be approved by TK before we carry them out. We have rented electrical test equipment to do this: Neotronics Impact Gas Detector. Fluke 435 Power Analyser. Fluke 199 Scopemeter. Radiodetection CAT and Genny. Monitran VM110. Flir i60. Mechanical stethoscope. Basic clampmeter. All these machines have standard data logging, to save the results. We shall take the process of testing very slowly, confirming with TK at every stage. If we cannot test, we cannot get our government to invest in a manufacturing company, or sell the power to industry."
We then waited a further 2 days. In the evening of day five, TK's son came over and showed us a picture of the (supposed) 3 phase machine on his digital camera (a 2" x 1" photo). We said thank you but stated that testing must take place for this working arrangement to proceed. We asked for a full day of testing and we only had 1 day left. Nothing until 7pm of the last evening before we flew out. During the previous 5 days, we had promises from TK that all is well and we could test that day. Each day we saw nothing. At 7pm, we were invited by TK to see the box running. We asked if we could test. He said no. We politely declined his offer. He called us repeatedly over the next few hours, to try to get us to see his box. To us, as commercial people, this was just TK trying to reel us back in, as a big fish that is getting off the hook. The last contact, by email, from his lawyer, stating that they believed that this test equipment would find TK's secret. He also stated that we should risk some more money with TK, for a further 2 months. By the way, his lawyer amended the Technology Licence to state that I would pay him 1500 USD a month....
That said it all. We left Tbilisi at 3am the following morning and went to the airport. Who did we see there? TK's son, in the arrivals section. Probably waiting to receive a new party, to look at the machine that I had paid for.
Total spend on the project was about 20,000 USD.
I am a committed Christian. TK said that this was a gift from God. I prayed with the man. He rewards me with insults, saying that I was trying to steal his technology. TK, unfortunately, in my opinion, lives in fear. His trust is verbal only. He gets financial reward and runs away. When he was seriously ill, we paid for a doctor to see him and give him life saving medicine. This means nothing to him.
"

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2012.08.08, 14:12:50
The "secret" is very simple and you can't sell it without giving the secret away.   Funny, in an ironic way..
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Allcanadian on 2012.08.08, 15:12:13
@Exn
QuoteTotal spend on the project was about 20,000 USD.
I am a committed Christian. TK said that this was a gift from God. I prayed with the man. He rewards me with insults, saying that I was trying to steal his technology. TK, unfortunately, in my opinion, lives in fear. His trust is verbal only. He gets financial reward and runs away. When he was seriously ill, we paid for a doctor to see him and give him life saving medicine. This means nothing to him."

That was an interesting report from mike140366 on ou.com however as an inventor I would probaly not trust mike as far as I could throw him. As well the "Commiited Christian" part is comical as if he has some divine right to morality and self-rightiousness.
I learned something about christians a very long time ago when I was shingling up on my roof one day and I could see the church two blocks away. A lady and her two young kids were having car trouble and she had her hood open along the side of the road and was frantically pacing back and forth, her car was about 100 feet from the church. Then one after another expensive looking cars ans SUV's drove right past her without so much as slowing down and pulled into the church, 60 or more vehicles on that Sunday morning I would guess. Personally I had seen quite enough of this BS so I was just getting off the roof to go help when a beat up old truck pulled up behind her and a young man got out to help her out, apparently he was not a commited christian preoccupied with saving his soul and going to church.

Now my best guess is that mike wasn't there to save anyone's soul , he was there to get stinking rich, and TK like many inventors has probably seen more than a few people who like get up on their soap box and speak of good intentions but at the end of the day would steal the technology and think nothing of leaving him penniless, such is the nature of the beast we call Man regardless of their religion.

QuoteTo us, as commercial people, this was just TK trying to reel us back in, as a big fish that is getting off the hook.
Hmmm, so mike is a "commercial people", my guess is that he is a very well off professional person (money man) and one has to wonder where he got all this money. I bet he got it all from the goodness of his heart and the grace of god --- or --- cut throat business practices like so many are in this day and age. Oh mike what are we going to do with you and one has to wonder whom was trying to reel in whom.

As well there is the issue of all the equipment involved ----
QuoteWe have rented electrical test equipment to do this: Neotronics Impact Gas Detector. Fluke 435 Power Analyser. Fluke 199 Scopemeter. Radiodetection CAT and Genny. Monitran VM110. Flir i60. Mechanical stethoscope. Basic clampmeter. All these machines have standard data logging, to save the results. We shall take the process of testing very slowly, confirming with TK at every stage. If we cannot test, we cannot get our government to invest in a manufacturing company, or sell the power to industry."
No offense but anyone who knows anything about electricity would know that if there is no input other than a simple ground strap then move the ground strap and the unit to ensure there is no trickery then rectify and measure the DC output to a resistive dummy load, you need two multimeters and a shunt.

As I said I don't think I would trust good old mike140366 on ou.com as far as I could throw him but that's just my opinion judging from what I have read.

Regards
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Peterae on 2012.08.08, 15:21:15
Quotemike140366
Isnt this similat to another nickname user MH used sometime ago.?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Allcanadian on 2012.08.08, 16:43:20
@Peterae

You know I read that post by mike140366 on ou.com again and something just ain't right, do you get a sense of that?, because my intuition is generally 100% and there is just something about Mike that feels wrong. Here we have a person that gives the impression or implies that they are good and there to save the world and yet in the same breath seems completely obsessed with money.
Kind of like --- well I did this for him and I did that for him so TK should have given me everything I wanted when I wanted it so I could get stinking rich off his hard work and when he didn't they resented him for it.

QuoteI am a committed Christian. TK said that this was a gift from God. I prayed with the man. He rewards me with insults, saying that I was trying to steal his technology. TK, unfortunately, in my opinion, lives in fear. His trust is verbal only. He gets financial reward and runs away. When he was seriously ill, we paid for a doctor to see him and give him life saving medicine. This means nothing to him."

Now if Mike is such a good person, a committed Christian, then maybe he should just be happy that he could help TK who seems to be in a time of need and has medical issues. Here we have a person(TK) with a supposed technology that could help billions of people, could save millions of lives and good old mike can think of nothing other than the money which he implies was wasted by helping his fellow man. You see there is no "Giving" here, it is not present, there is only a person who gave with the expectation of recieving a reward one thousand fold greater --- that is not giving nor in the spirit of giving.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say mike has a little ego problem and was pushing to close the deal or grab the technology and run and TK wasn't buying his BS, that's my feeling.

Regards
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2012.08.08, 18:40:35
I just read over the last few pages of the Kapanadze thread over at OU.  Interesting events of late.

As for the coment about 16Hz or 16kHz:
1. 16kHz sounds more plausible and to operate at this frequency, I expect a magnetic field around the pulsed coil, else you cannot pulse at this low rate and get the desired effect.
2. The pulse should be detectable near the device, especially with that spark gap

One of the posters that has seen the device personally, claimed that the spark gap is to limit the power.  I doubt that this is correct and may be a falsification from TK.  In the video of the device with the green box demonstrated in a garden, variation of the ground between a radiator and a water pipe varied the output.  Also, the gap does not appear to have a great deal of current arcing across it.  The spark gap would be a poor way to control power level.   Lastly, the use of the spark gap as a sharpening gap is consitent, both with the 16kHz repetition frequency and the production of the wave (aka: aether shock wave, RE Effect, etc, etc, etc)

Judging by the close proximity of the collector coil to the excited coil, the impulses may be only a couple of kv, also tha gaps are very close which supports this assumption.

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Peterae on 2012.08.08, 18:44:32
I am sure time will tell, there will be a lot of disgruntled people posting at some point if this is what is happening IMHO, i am surprised there's not more already, i mean if they are being flown in 1 plane after the other, there should already be a wash with fraud complaints if the above post was correct.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Allcanadian on 2012.08.08, 20:59:41
@Peterae
QuoteI am sure time will tell, there will be a lot of disgruntled people posting at some point if this is what is happening IMHO, i am surprised there's not more already, i mean if they are being flown in 1 plane after the other, there should already be a wash with fraud complaints if the above post was correct.

I would agree, I think it's a feeding frenzy and it would seem to be the same old story where everyone wants something but nobody is willing to pay the price. It may also be the same old story whereby the inventor is asking for the world and may believe they deserve it but they usually always end up alone and penniless in the end and the technology vaporizes into thin air, as you say time will tell.
It's funny that so many speak of learning from our past, our mistakes, but if what we see and read in the news is any indication I really don't think we have learned a damn thing, same story different people, such is life.

Regards
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: muDped on 2012.08.08, 23:29:12
Quote from: allcanadian
It's funny that so many speak of learning from our past, our mistakes,
but if what we see and read in the news is any indication I really don't
think we have learned a damn thing, same story different people, such
is life.

Aye, it goes to show how vulnerable we are to deception when we
wish for something to be true.

The razzle-dazzle of spark gaps and coils will pull them in every time
without fail.

The energy which appears to be emanating from the mysterious device
or circuit is coming from an entirely different source.  Only a few are
able to summon it.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: ion on 2012.08.09, 12:03:56
The "miracle lighting of lamps" shown in the first video in the backyard is easily exposed. 

A disappointed inventor will have to eventually deliver on his claims. That's when he becomes a trickster.

Perform a seeming miracle and there will be many lined up offering money to learn the "secret".
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: GibbsHelmholtz on 2012.08.09, 13:24:08
Quote from: Dumped on 2012.08.08, 23:29:12
Aye, it goes to show how vulnerable we are to deception when we
wish for something to be true.

The razzle-dazzle of spark gaps and coils will pull them in every time
without fail.

The energy which appears to be emanating from the mysterious device
or circuit is coming from an entirely different source.  Only a few are
able to summon it.

I remember when I was in middle school, during PE hour we used to observed a couple of our friends who can do back flips.  We think they're gifted and look at them with admiration and amazement.  I went home and practice.  It boils down to overcome the fear of getting injured.  I said screw it and did a first one.  It was not perfect but a second and third try were cakes.  I showed my friend that I could do it.  They didn't see me as gifted... they were provoked for  I am athlete inferior.  Couple of weeks after that everyone doing back flips left and right, high and low, smooth and rough...  I sat on the bench admiring their athlete superiority.  They were happy...I'm happy. 

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2012.08.09, 13:28:42
In the TK video with the clear box and blue coil inside with twop spark gaps made from two spark plugs, he shows a single wire to ground and operates a 2kw heater.  At one point the heater is knowcked over when they are moving the box, and the heater shuts off (safety switch).  When the heater is off the spark gap rate speeds up. 


This makes me wonder if the gap is just for show.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: exnihiloest on 2012.08.09, 14:22:02
Quote from: ION on 2012.08.09, 12:03:56
The "miracle lighting of lamps" shown in the first video in the backyard is easily exposed. 

A disappointed inventor will have to eventually deliver on his claims. That's when he becomes a trickster.

Perform a seeming miracle and there will be many lined up offering money to learn the "secret".

After 5 years, nobody is able to duplicate the Kapanadze's "secret". It looks like the Bed ini's motors of the 90's, alleged to charge the batteries that power the motor: no one has a working version except the author. But surely, both work. No doubt. You must just have faith in the gurus miracles, to believe and pay them for a bright future striking down the petrol industry but endlessly postponed to a later date (like the end of the world). ;D
I built the Kapanadze's device some years ago and found no anomaly. Nevertheless his patents being very obscur, I considered that my setup was possibly erroneous and I kept an open mind about his device, waiting for more information that never came. Now my patience is not inexhaustible and the story begins to smell of scam.
A machine must be makeable according to a patent. In Kapanadze's device, there are black boxes called "filter" or "frequency adjuster". Missing information in the patent is the sign of dishonnest inventors.
There are more and more people that seem to live thanks to money earned from the so-called "free-energy", while we must always subscribe to the grid. Find the error. ;)
 
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Allcanadian on 2012.08.09, 14:39:04
@Grumpy
QuoteIn the TK video with the clear box and blue coil inside with twop spark gaps made from two spark plugs, he shows a single wire to ground and operates a 2kw heater.  At one point the heater is knowcked over when they are moving the box, and the heater shuts off (safety switch).  When the heater is off the spark gap rate speeds up.  

This makes me wonder if the gap is just for show.

I am not so sure, in one of my experiments I needed to switch a relatively low voltage source of 40,000v now can anyone direct me to a mosfet that will switch 40,000v in the ns range?. You see they are non-existent as far as we are concerned however in the right context anyone can do this with a tuned circuit and quenched spark gap. I understand there are many who may think spark gaps are obsolete or archaic however it should be understood that there is no modern replacement for them at extreme voltage levels thus this notion that we are well beyond this kind of technology is false.

@Dumped
QuoteAye, it goes to show how vulnerable we are to deception when we
wish for something to be true.

I would agree but we should also consider the inverse as there can be no balance in energy or opinions without considering the opposite. Thus we are just as vulnerable to deception when we
wish for something to be false because it does not fit in with our beliefs. I never could understand how people can think so one sided when there is always three perceptions, three conditions , three opinions....( +1, 0, -1) , one perception(+1) then it's opposite(-1) and then a point of neutrality which relates to both and neither (0).

Regards
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: muDped on 2012.08.09, 18:40:35
Quote from: allcanadian
Thus we are just as vulnerable to deception when we
wish for something to be false because it does not fit
in with our beliefs

Aye, therein lies the power of propaganda and the
managed media;  the pendulum swings both ways.

The energy which seems to come from the mysterious
circuits and devices is real enough and can be verified
with instrumentation;  but the true souce of the energy
cannot be easily verified.

Some of those who are able to summon it can do so with
just a simple coil; no active components are needed.  Even
they do not understand how it is possible or how they are
able to activate it or where it is coming from.

Spark Gaps, especially the quenched varieties, do have
legitimate function but there is nothing mysterious or
amazing about their operation.

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: EMdevices on 2012.08.10, 00:59:09
ex,
QuoteMissing information in the patent is the sign of dishonnest inventors...

I like to think that this is a sign of incompetence on the part of the inventor and/or patent lawyer that wrote it.   

The purpose of a patent is to disclose your idea for protection, so you can go to market with confidence and make an investment in equipment, manufacturing, etc.. and know that others won't derail your plans and beat you to market.     Others perhaps see patents as a way to capitalize on them by licensing the technology to others and have no plans to build anything themselves, and there's always corporations that buy up patents and build up a portfolio to control a certain technology domain.   

I don't think TK falls into either category, he is either simply ignorant of the true workings of his device, or he just wants to have an ego boost from a patent so he can display it on his wall.   

I mentioned this before, but I have a sneaky suspicion that the energy comes from the power lines electric fields at 50 Hz, based on what was mentioned in one patent, so perhaps he did disclose it in his second patent after he realized what happens.   The filters filter out the mixer bi-products, and let the 50 Hz pass through, and he says that in the patent.

EM
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: EMdevices on 2012.08.11, 00:39:28
I rewrote the section that mentions the grid power, see what you think:

Original text   (from patent application  WO 2008/103129 A1,  pg 2, 2nd paragraph)

The first circuit is designed for generating electricity by transferring the electro magnetic field occurred at the first bobbin with the electric energy received from the independent initial power supply, to second bobbin.  And as the second circuit, due to the high magnetic field received from the first bobbin, there occurs a magnetic field difference between the bobbins.  The magnetic field difference occurred between the second bobbin and first bobbin stabilized by the help of frequency stabilizer within this circuit line.  As stabilizing the magnetic field difference by the help of frequency stabilizer, this circuit line also converts the energy which is moving independently in the air at the second bobbin designed within this line to electric energy.  This electric energy formed by the second bobbin adjusts the necessary frequency (220 V-50 Hz or 110 V-60 Hz) for use, by the help of second frequency adjuster designed at the bobbin output.  This generated electric energy is transferred to the intended usage area via exit points   Through the circuit cables connected to the exit points, the device feeds itself with the generated electric energy.  This mentioned process eventuates 102 seconds after the device is got started.  After this process, the time relay power switch designed at the input of the device breaks the initial energy supply.  After this stage, the device generates the energy independently.


Rewriten text:

The first circuit is designed for generating electricity by transferring the electromagnetic field created around the primary coil, with its associated energy that was received from the battery, to the second coil.  

In the second circuit, due to the high magnetic field created by the primary coil, there occurs a magnetic field difference between the primary and secondary coils.

The magnetic field difference (or frequency difference) occurring between the secondary and primary coils is stabilized by the help of the frequency stabilizer within this circuit line.  

While stabilizing the magnetic field difference (or frequency difference), by the help of the frequency stabilizer, this secondary circuit line also converts the energy which is flowing independently in the air at the second coil, to electric energy.  

The electric energy formed by the second coil adjusts its necessary frequency (220 V – 50 Hz or 110 V-60 Hz) for use, by the help of the second frequency adjuster designed at the coil output.  

This generated electric energy is transferred to the intended usage area via the exit points.  Through the circuit cables connected to the exit points, the device feeds itself with the generated electric energy.  

This mentioned process (or closed loop mode) begins 1 or 2 seconds after the device is started.  After this process, the time relay power switch, designed at the input of the device, disconnects the initial energy supply.  After this stage, the device generates the energy independently



Diagram:

I also included the original diagram from the same patent application, along with my redrawn diagram on the right.   Notice I lumped a few elements together so I can simplify and better visualize the main circuit A and B, which are now color coded.


Notice that this whole invention can be diluted down and simplified, since it is the "magnetic field difference" or the frequency difference between the two tank circuits, that converts the energy from the air, and the energy that flows freely through the air is none other than the 50 Hz grid power.    The simpler apprach is to utilize two oscillators that are different in frequency by the right amount.  Or even simpler, use only one oscillator, at the exact frequency of the signal frequency to be received and converted, but at such low frequencies like 50 hz, one needs perhaps a 555 timer IC or a resistive/capacitive network oscillator (wien-bridge).    What's also needed regardless of the scheme, is to be in phase match with the energy in the "air".

EM
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: ion on 2012.09.03, 14:36:13
I am in almost complete agreement with your analysis of TK's patent.

Here is where we differ:

Quoteand the energy that flows freely through the air is none other than the 50 Hz grid power.  

and here:

QuoteOr even simpler, use only one oscillator, at the exact frequency of the signal frequency to be received and converted, but at such low frequencies like 50 hz, one needs perhaps a 555 timer IC or a resistive/capacitive network oscillator (wien-bridge).

There is nothing visible in the devices that suggest a line resonant tank coil.

Our differences aside, we could proceed towards source discovery once a working model is replicated.

Nevertheless, we should also proceed to find simple methods of frequency stabilization without the use of PLL's etc. since I don't think TK used such devices.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: exnihiloest on 2012.09.05, 08:27:37

The question is: where the energy comes from? There is no significant electrical energy in ground, charges are not energy. Only an imbalance can create energy but energy is also needed to create the cause of imbalance (potential difference, varying magnetic field/induced electric field...) and the total energy is conserved. So none conventional explanation can account for the extra-energy.

If we consider that it's not a scam, and Occam's razor discarding the most extravagant ideas of exotic sources of energy, we are left with nuclear energy as the most likely source (not one else is strong enough for KW), like β decay in Cu or Fe isotopes, which is an idea already analyzed by William J. McFreey (http://www.overunity.com/7679/selfrunning-free-energy-devices-up-to-5-kw-from-tariel-kapanadze/dlattach/attach/114651/). According to him, β decay is obtained from a cyclotron-like process using NMR which requires frequency stabilizers like those we found in TK's patents.
Nevertheless there are flaws in McFreey's explanations. He considers that the ground connection is needed to avoid HV due to the accumulation of charges obtained from β decay. But β decay obeys the charge conservation: as many protons are created as electrons. And he is confusing the electron speed which is of order of mm/s in a conductor, and the electric wave (near the speed of light). His background idea is not bad but his analysis must be revised.

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2012.09.05, 12:11:58
Perhaps TK discovered, or was told, a new way to separate the charges.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Paul-R on 2012.09.05, 12:39:07
Quote from: exnihiloest on 2012.09.05, 08:27:37
The question is: where the energy comes from? There is no significant electrical energy in ground, charges are not energy. Only an imbalance can create energy
...create? or alternatively to allow it to be imported into our circuit?

I may have missed the point but is the source of energy not the presumed "sea of energy" in which
the Earth floats? Charged particles which jump into existance for a split second and then return
whence they came?

See the last paragraph, the PS, (and various otehr papers on this site) :

http://www.cheniere.org/correspondence/061603.htm
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: ion on 2012.09.05, 12:48:40
ex:

Thanks for the McFreey paper, it was a fun read even if containing errors.

QuoteBut β decay obeys the charge conservation: as many protons are created as electrons.

Creating an abundance of electrons and protons from such a perturbation is not a problem to me, as long as they  can somehow be separated and collected before they annihilate.

In this I agree with Grumpy.

Thanks again
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2012.09.05, 13:46:24
Quote from: ION on 2012.09.05, 12:48:40

Creating an abundance of electrons and protons from such a perturbation is not a problem to me, as long as they  can somehow be separated and collected before they annihilate.


From everything I have read, and what little I have seen, this is is true.  The actual mechanism elludes me as I am not sure if charges are made real from virtual when separated, or if real charges are just moved around.  Either way, I view it as a reinterpretation and not a violation of accepted laws.

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: exnihiloest on 2012.09.06, 07:26:50
Quote from: Grumpy on 2012.09.05, 12:11:58
Perhaps TK discovered, or was told, a new way to separate the charges.

A way to create a perpetual motion of type 1?!
A type 2 would be more likely, and a type 3, I mean a hidden source of energy, much more likely (provided it is not a scam).

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: exnihiloest on 2012.09.06, 07:36:02
Quote from: Grumpy on 2012.09.05, 13:46:24
From everything I have read, and what little I have seen, this is is true.  The actual mechanism elludes me as I am not sure if charges are made real from virtual when separated, or if real charges are just moved around.  Either way, I view it as a reinterpretation and not a violation of accepted laws.

Virtual particles are just very short life particles, disobeying the conservation laws only inside extremely narrow/short space-time and still obeying them statistically. Imho the accepted laws would be violated if energy was extracted this way.

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: exnihiloest on 2012.09.06, 07:44:51
Quote from: ION on 2012.09.05, 12:48:40
...
Creating an abundance of electrons and protons from such a perturbation is not a problem to me, as long as they  can somehow be separated and collected before they annihilate.
...

On this point, I didn't say it is a problem. I said it is a problem only relatively to McFreey's analysis: he said that ground is required to keep the electrical neutrality while β decay still keeps by nature the neutrality. So the McFreey's explanation for the ground requirement is wrong.

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2012.09.06, 12:26:43
Quote from: exnihiloest on 2012.09.06, 07:36:02
Virtual particles are just very short life particles, disobeying the conservation laws only inside extremely narrow/short space-time and still obeying them statistically. Imho the accepted laws would be violated if energy was extracted this way.



Dirac called the particles "virtual" so as not to violate conservation.  Are they really virtual?  I've read that they become "real" if separated.  I'll try to find the reference.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Allcanadian on 2012.09.06, 14:41:21
@Paul-R
QuoteI may have missed the point but is the source of energy not the presumed "sea of energy" in which the Earth floats?

I would agree it is and Moray gave some very good examples of how most people are very confused about the concept of energy. I think the average person would agree with Exn's perspective that there is "nothing" there in regards to energy however this perspective is completely misguided.
here is an analogy:
I measure the temperature of a volume of air and the reading is 20 Deg C meaning the air is at 20 Deg C however in reality it is not -- you have been mislead. In reality there are particles near freezing (0 Deg C) and particles near boiling (100 Deg C) and almost none would actually be at 20 Deg C because this measure is nothing more than an average having no real basis in reality.

The issue here is what I call "selective science" and Exn would seem to be very good at it, that is when a person tells us there is no energy present but in the same context believe's there is a near infinite amount of energy present. In a given volume there are massive temperature gradients which are averaged to ambient, there are massive amounts of ionization and charge imbalance due to naturally occuring radiation which are averaged to zero, there are EM waves which again are all averaged to zero and the fields related to all the above are averaged or sum to zero.

They believe in the sea of energy concept because it is a proven fact that all matter and space contains massive amounts of energy that is almost beyond comprehension and then tell us there is no energy present because they "believe" they can average it all out so it amounts to nothing. Funny concept, however not one I believe in because it does not represent the true reality of the situation nor is it real science but moreso an opinion of it.

Regards
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: exnihiloest on 2012.09.06, 16:55:00
Quote from: Grumpy on 2012.09.06, 12:26:43
Dirac called the particles "virtual" so as not to violate conservation.  Are they really virtual?  I've read that they become "real" if separated.  I'll try to find the reference.

They are not really virtual  :), they are real but the time of their life is so short that their behavior differs from the real particle. For example a real photon has a frequency and a wave length. But how a virtual photon could have a frequency when it exists only during a time shorter than its period by many orders of magnitude? How a virtual photon could have a wavelength when it exists only in a space shorter than its wavelength by many orders of magnitude?
A virtual particle can be viewed as an attempt of birth of its equivalent real particle, then aborted.

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: exnihiloest on 2012.09.06, 17:55:00
Quote from: allcanadian on 2012.09.06, 14:41:21
...
The issue here is what I call "selective science" and Exn would seem to be very good at it, that is when a person tells us there is no energy present but in the same context believe's there is a near infinite amount of energy present. In a given volume there are massive temperature gradients which are averaged to ambient, there are massive amounts of ionization and charge imbalance due to naturally occuring radiation which are averaged to zero, there are EM waves which again are all averaged to zero and the fields related to all the above are averaged or sum to zero.

They believe in the sea of energy concept because it is a proven fact that all matter and space contains massive amounts of energy that is almost beyond comprehension and then tell us there is no energy present because they "believe" they can average it all out so it amounts to nothing. Funny concept, however not one I believe in because it does not represent the true reality of the situation nor is it real science but moreso an opinion of it.
...

"The elite minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, mediocre minds discuss people."
Jules Romains

The problem has never concerned the "massive amounts of energy" but the method to extract it. Must we wait that the pigs fly before taking this into account?
There is energy in the ZPE, in the ambiant heat, in the "radiant energy"..., some see it everywhere like a religious sees god, and the layman concludes that it is easy to get it because the reservoirs are enormous. But the energy to be in the ZPE or in the matter by the virtue of M*c² or everywhere else doesn't change anything: there must be a source of energy and we must extract it. So when someone as Kapanadze pretends to succeed, both questions of the source of energy and the method to extract it must be asked. As nobody knows the method, maybe an idea about the source could be a help to discover the method. McFreey proposes one. LENR is the more likely possibility. I don't prevent anyone to begin by the most extravagant and crazy hypotheses when analysing a system, but it's neither my method nor this from McFreey.

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Farmhand on 2012.09.06, 21:09:03
In my opinion Tariels devices, leave too much room for trickery.
I think the patents "applications" could well be just to reinforce the scam, as a kind of false legitimacy.
My way of thinking tells me that unless the devices can be inspected by qualified people, there will always be the chance it is just a fake.

The garden video where he buries a radiator. Could what I've drawn in the sketch be done and work ?

The two "grounds" could be connected to the device to charge the battery, and a voltage correction circuit could be used to
get the voltage back to 230v or whatever, so the voltage drop through the resistance of the ground would not be an issue
He could get 180 volts at the required amperage to make 230v @ 20 amps or so.

The concern about "heat" could be legitimate but the haste to keep turning the device off could be to save money
or to avoid too much unmetered power to be drawn if it was taken before the meter, although that would be unnecessary.
The power used for the demo could be metered and paid for. But it would eat into his profits for the demonstration.

(http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd168/Toey1/Trick001.jpg)

No accusations, just an idea I had of how it could be faked. And that's just one.

Cheers

P.S> The radiator wire and the tap wire could connect to a FWBR with a capacitor connected then an inverter circuit
could correct the voltage/ frequency. Any number of neat tricks could be done.

Anyone know of a guy called David Copperfield, an illusionist, I bet he could recreate or even better Tariels Demo's.

The problem I perceive is that when a demo is done not many people consider ways it could be faked, most just want to believe,
so they don't consider the other possibilities. This would make deception even easier. Then there are the zealots who abuse anyone who
suggests a "chance" of fakery. They make deception easier as well by discouraging discussion of possible faking methods.

.

..
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumpy on 2012.09.06, 22:18:42
Quote from: exnihiloest on 2012.09.06, 17:55:00

The problem has never concerned the "massive amounts of energy" but the method to extract it. Must we wait that the pigs fly before taking this into account?
There is energy in the ZPE, in the ambiant heat, in the "radiant energy"..., some see it everywhere like a religious sees god, and the layman concludes that it is easy to get it because the reservoirs are enormous. But the energy to be in the ZPE or in the matter by the virtue of M*c² or everywhere else doesn't change anything: there must be a source of energy and we must extract it. So when someone as Kapanadze pretends to succeed, both questions of the source of energy and the method to extract it must be asked. As nobody knows the method, maybe an idea about the source could be a help to discover the method. McFreey proposes one. LENR is the more likely possibility. I don't prevent anyone to begin by the most extravagant and crazy hypotheses when analysing a system, but it's neither my method nor this from McFreey.

Do you mean an imbalanace of energy that already exist for use to re-balance?  Then we only need harness the imbalance that nature has provided.

We can also look for other means to create the imbalance.  We have electrostatic induction and electromagnetic induction, is there not another means of induction casued by a gradient that we have missed?

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: ion on 2012.09.07, 02:28:54
Farmhand:

QuoteI think the patents "applications" could well be just to reinforce the scam, as a kind of false legitimacy.

This is quite true for a lot of scams, and should be a big red flag. Ideas don't have to work to be patented or pat applied for. A few come to mind.

QuoteThe garden video where he buries a radiator. Could what I've drawn in the sketch be done and work ?

I had the same thoughts but figured he actually put the juice on his water pipe by insulating a section of it with pvc just below ground. Someone with binoculars from a window would throw the switch on and off as required e.g. during connection time or if someone got too close to the faucet and tried to touch it during the run.

QuoteThen there are the zealots who abuse anyone who suggests a "chance" of fakery. They make deception easier as well by discouraging discussion of possible faking methods.

Hopefully you won't find that kind of treatment here.

It is healthy skepticism to consider all angles, especially how it might be faked. I will start a thread for this so as not to derail the main threads.

Do post your thoughts there, as they are very welcome.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: gyula on 2012.09.07, 09:51:30
Quote from: allcanadian on 2012.08.09, 14:39:04
....
I am not so sure, in one of my experiments I needed to switch a relatively low voltage source of 40,000v now can anyone direct me to a mosfet that will switch 40,000v in the ns range?. You see they are non-existent as far as we are concerned however in the right context anyone can do this with a tuned circuit and quenched spark gap. I understand there are many who may think spark gaps are obsolete or archaic however it should be understood that there is no modern replacement for them at extreme voltage levels thus this notion that we are well beyond this kind of technology is false.
....

Hi allcanadian,

There is a German firm producing very high voltage power mosfets up to and beyond the 100 kV range, see one of their product lines here:
http://www.behlke.de/separations/separation_c3.htm   and here is the data sheet for a 90 kV fast (under 100 nsec rise and fall time) switch:
http://www.behlke.de/pdf/901-10-lc2.pdf    The home page is here: http://www.behlke.de/       

regards,
Gyula

PS  I have no any connection to them, and there maybe other manufacturers in the world with similar products I am not aware of.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: EMdevices on 2012.09.07, 17:25:29
Farmhand, yes good points about considering fakery. 

gyula,  nice MOSFET products!
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: yfree on 2012.09.23, 15:15:34
Quote from: exnihiloest on 2012.09.05, 08:27:37
The question is: where the energy comes from? There is no significant electrical energy in ground, charges are not energy. Only an imbalance can create energy but energy is also needed to create the cause of imbalance (potential difference, varying magnetic field/induced electric field...) and the total energy is conserved. So none conventional explanation can account for the extra-energy.

If we consider that it's not a scam, and Occam's razor discarding the most extravagant ideas of exotic sources of energy, we are left with nuclear energy as the most likely source (not one else is strong enough for KW), like β decay in Cu or Fe isotopes, which is an idea already analyzed by William J. McFreey (http://www.overunity.com/7679/selfrunning-free-energy-devices-up-to-5-kw-from-tariel-kapanadze/dlattach/attach/114651/). According to him, β decay is obtained from a cyclotron-like process using NMR which requires frequency stabilizers like those we found in TK's patents.
Nevertheless there are flaws in McFreey's explanations. He considers that the ground connection is needed to avoid HV due to the accumulation of charges obtained from β decay. But β decay obeys the charge conservation: as many protons are created as electrons. And he is confusing the electron speed which is of order of mm/s in a conductor, and the electric wave (near the speed of light). His background idea is not bad but his analysis must be revised.
I read McFreey's articles several times and could not find there a claim that accumulation of charge is due to beta decay or that the reactions are charge non conservative. He only states that there may be charge accumulation due to transmutation reactions. These may include radiation of charged particles to the environment, which leads to charging (see for instance Proc. Roy. Soc. (London) A 88, 471 (1913)). In fact,  McFreey's analysis considers beta decay only as a means of initiating the transmutation reactions.
Also, the processes that McFreey describes have nothing to do with slow moving conduction electrons. The current in the disk material, as described in the articles, consists of fast moving charged particles, near the speed of light, capable of  exciting transmutation reactions. Thus, a claim that "he is confusing the electron speed which is of order of mm/s in a conductor, and the electric wave (near the speed of light)" is artificial. The alleged flaws are nonexistent. If anything, he simply avoids discussing certain nonessential details.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: stprue on 2012.10.30, 11:43:55
@all,

I'm not sure if anyone has seen this video, but apparently the TK devise has been replicated.  The video is in French so I don't know what the man is saying, but it looks promising so I thought I would post it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNveUeEuV2o
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Peterae on 2012.10.30, 16:49:11
Thats quiet a device he has built, i have a feeling ex my be able to translate for us.

EDIT he has another video which i am not sure what he is saying but the words AVEC got my attention in the title
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: exnihiloest on 2012.10.30, 18:17:33
Quote from: Peterae on 2012.10.30, 16:49:11
Thats quiet a device he has built, i have a feeling ex my be able to translate for us.
...

A translation is above my mental force. The guy is a chatterbox saying that the brain is like a hard disk, that we are conditioned, that we have an individual connectivity from brain to brain, that we are better together than the ones against the others, that the women are more intelligent than men, that the woman is the future of the man (a remake of an old sentence from the poet Louis Aragon) and so on... piecemeal clichés, hastily trivialities, indisputable certitudes of the one who considers without doubts that he knows the truth and the solution for the paradise on earth. This guy is full of good feelings but the road to hell is paved with good intentions. He missed his vocation of preacher, this is really a detestable speech for lobotomized crowds in a hurry to happiness. I had a very bad moment while listening. Not a word about Kapanadze. Please Peterae, never again!  :)

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: stprue on 2012.10.30, 18:41:54
Which video did you watch the one I posted or the one Peter posted?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Peterae on 2012.10.30, 22:37:15
ex LOL, really sorry to torture you that way, dam i thought he had all the answers from watching the video  :'(

Nice house though  C.C
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: exnihiloest on 2012.10.31, 11:16:00
Quote from: stprue on 2012.10.30, 18:41:54
Which video did you watch the one I posted or the one Peter posted?

I spoke of video from post #330.

I had already watched at the video from post #329 some months ago. I believed the guy was ironic and presented a provocation about Kapanadze's device, because at mn 5:20, it is stated: "any provocation is useful for the change. It is not aimed against the people animated and motivated by good intentions".

He says that the system needs 120-130W to produce near 2Kw. He want to put the system at the top of the Mont-Blanc mountain and to power it with a small battery for boiling water. Now we see that the lamps are not very bright and I'm not sure that there is more than 130 W out. His power measurement is not relevant: there is no measurement of the output power, and the input power is measured with an ordinary power-meter not protected against the high frequencies that are due to the spark gap and probably superpose backward to the mains.
His speech is not really technical, not objective, it is full of ecological ideology.

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: stprue on 2012.10.31, 11:34:18
I did find his earth ground near the small pond to be interesting as TK's first device was grounded to a water pipe that I believe went to a well.  Anyway 130w input and no measurements, diagrams etc. does not leave much for one to do, but wait.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Peterae on 2012.10.31, 16:28:56
QuoteI did find his earth ground near the small pond to be interesting as TK's first device was grounded to a water pipe
Ah well that explains the free energy source in TK and the pond, must be full of electric eels, DAM don't know why i did not think of that myself, now where's my fish keeping monthly gone to.

Thanks for the translation ex  O0
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: exnihiloest on 2012.10.31, 18:34:20
I came across a technique to produce high power sharp pulses with simple means. An ordinary diode, for instance 1N5408, 1000v, 3A, can produce 6KW pulses with a time rise on the order of ns, from a 6W source. It is known as "Drift Step Recovery Diodes". See the attachment.
Possible that there is such an effect in the KP device. In any case it can be interesting for many experiments.

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: muDped on 2012.10.31, 21:09:16
Excellent technical resource ex!

What is particularly noteworthy about the
concept is its simplicity.  Things that work
well are usually quite simple.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Peterae on 2012.10.31, 22:25:16
Indeed this would be a god send for some of the stuff i want to try, is anyone able to design the front end blocking mono or can we use a ttl mono driving a fet driver.

EDIT Oh i already have one
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=68.0
(http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=68.0;attach=354;image)
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: F6FLT on 2019.02.19, 11:35:36
There is a thread on ou.com with Wesley's wild fantasies and disinformation assigning surface waves and Schumann frequencies effects to the Kapanadze device.

SolarLab provided a very interesting link on Schumann's resonances, but Wesley, who is currently exercising arbitrary and systematic censorship against anything that shows his complete ignorance of the subject, has deleted his post and my answer (among many others).

I'll put them back here, they'll be more useful. The pdf at the link indicated makes an interesting point of Schumann's resonances, with quantified data, and it is understandable that they are in no way involved in the Kapanadze device (provided that it works).


----------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: SolarLab
Read the papers man, that's why I posted them!
Don't just copy and paste what suites you...

https://www.spirit-science.fr/ArchivesScientifiques/2016Nikolayenko.pdf (https://www.spirit-science.fr/ArchivesScientifiques/2016Nikolayenko.pdf) 

9/11 !!

Exceptional paper, great study, SolarLab, thanks!

This is really the most comprehensive study I have seen on the subject, with many experimental results.

We see that attenuations at Schumann frequencies are considerable, e. g. more than 140 to 150 dB over distances of the order of 16,000 to 18,000 Km, although the attenuation per Mm is low (about 1 dB): indeed they are essentially standing waves, not progressive, so the attenuation is global when we establish them.

There are some causes of attenuation that I hadn't thought of, such as the resistivity of the air, which increases it even more, or the 11-year cycle of solar activity.

A simple way to find out is to test the mains frequencies of 50 and 60 Hz. In Europe, where the frequency is 50 Hz, the 60 Hz signal from America, generated by thousands of amperes travelling in thousands of kilometers of high-voltage lines powered by hundreds of KV, is barely above the background noise!
The idea that standing waves of an amplitude compatible with energy transmission can exist around the earth as in a copper waveguide with high Q factor, is simply ridiculous, and supported by no facts.
---------------------------------------------

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Chet K on 2019.02.19, 14:49:47
F6FLT
I will remove this post if its off your point or purpose here

here is Viziv initial experiments ,I believe comments are from a principle in the project
6 Min mark also there are some very interesting thermionic tech highlights at 23.40 Mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=368&v=wFiW2lqdnlM

link from  here  http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/21105-nano-boxx-24-7-electric-power-using-only-ambient-heat.html

[NOTE ,I see Wesley posted at Link after I shared this at Stefans]

I might add Wesley is not a member here and cross pollinating to a venue which has no dog in this hunt ?

should he be a member here ?

although I too [almost everybody] feel claims with no "empirical support"
are just theories , but being that there is a 200 plus foot tower to transmit energy worldwide [goal] ....humming away in Texas as I type this  ??

I am definitely paying attention and very grateful that Wesley brought this to
the open source forums . [for clarity I do not consider energetic forum an open source forum  ]

respectfully
Chet K
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: F6FLT on 2019.02.19, 18:35:01
Hi Chet,

My main point was to say that Kapanadze's machine is in no way related to surface waves or Schumann's resonances, contrary to what Wesley said.
As many people here are interested in Kapanadze and follow what happens on ou.com, and that on ou.com everything that challenges Wesley's questionable theories is suppressed by his censorship, it seems to me interesting to share it here with evidence like this paper from SolarLab.

Now we can also make a small digression on surface waves and Schumann's resonances, outside Kapanadze's machine.
These waves are ordinary radio waves whose electric field is vertically polarized. It is known that a waveguide cannot pass signals whose half wavelength is greater than the size of its opening. The ionized layers at the highest point culminate at 800 km, but Schumann's wavelengths are more than 5000 km! Unlike Wesley's science fiction, what Schumann's resonances can transmit in the "tunel" between the earth's surface and the ionized layers is therefore only an evanescent wave, which explains its weakness.  We can think that part of the electric field escapes above 800 km of the ionized layers because they are not perfect reflectors, but then these layers constituting a conductive medium will weaken them.  There are also induced currents in the ground, which is not a perfect reflector either, so that in the end the attenuation is enormous. Add to that the impossibility of radiating these waves efficiently because it would require antennas more than 1000Km high. With the highest we could do, say 300 m, it would be like trying to transmit AM radio with a 25 cm antenna! And now we're only talking about radio signals. For energy over 18000Km, 99.9999999999999% would be lost en route (140-150 dB). It is understandable why there has never been any practical application.

About your video on Viziz, the new project of a Tesla tower will not have more success than Tesla had, I bet a case of champagne. At best, it could transmit energy thanks to the near (captive) field around the tower, over a small distance before it weakens very quickly, a few hundred meters if we talk about Kw, even if more efficient higher frequencies above that of Schumann are used (and imagine the reaction of environmentalists if we tell them that they will bathe in electromagnetic fields thousands of times higher than those of mobile phones...   :o ).
Tesla had in mind a longitudinal wave in which case one might think that the attenuation would not be the same. Unfortunately, no experiment has ever proven their existence. Everything I have seen on the subject (Van Vlaenderen, Zhakatayev, Meyl, Monstein) shows either wild interpretations of phenomena that can be explained very well by classical electromagnetism, or trivial experimental biases. I don't think there's a future in there. My own experiments with a 2 KHz signal transmission over 50 m only, has verified Maxwell electromagnetism and only a capacitive coupling between transmitter and receiver. I could be wrong and if so, I would be happy to pay my case of champagne to anyone who bets with me.  :)



Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Chet K on 2019.02.19, 18:47:11
I'm in for a cheeseburger bet [I don't think house rules allow much more ,some
love to gamble [just another addiction ,like FE research]

.... :'(

so Cheeseburgers at your favorite Scottish hamburger joint in Paris
Mc Donalds 
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: JimBoot on 2019.02.19, 21:21:05
Quote from: Chet K on 2019.02.19, 18:47:11
I'm in for a cheeseburger bet [I don't think house rules allow much more ,some
love to gamble [just another addiction ,like FE research]

.... :'(

so Cheeseburgers at your favorite Scottish hamburger joint in Paris
Mc Donalds
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: F6FLT on 2019.02.20, 16:47:43
Quote from: Chet K on 2019.02.19, 18:47:11
I'm in for a cheeseburger bet ...
Okay, but if I win, I lose also, because I'll have to drink my champagne to be able to swallow this thing, insult to the gastronomy.  ;)

Would John Steed have been so successful without champagne? Classier, isn't it?   :)
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: MasterBlaster on 2019.02.21, 02:50:40

Are these 2 related:

https://patents.google.com/patent/US9564268B2/en

and

https://youtu.be/mG_FsBn2qxk?t=47

Thanks
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: gyula on 2019.02.21, 10:18:59

I edited this post because the video link in the above post is working for me now.

Because we still do not know how the device shown in the video works, the question on any relationship between the patent and the video cannot be answered.  (assuming the device in the video is not faked).

Gyula
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: F6FLT on 2019.02.21, 17:36:00

Kapanadze would have no reason to keep his system secret for 12 years while it is protected by a patent, and to wait for his death without taking advantage of the billions that the invention could bring him. I'm more and more inclined to think it's a scam.

It is easy to transmit energy by induction from a coil or antenna, or through the ground wire, at a given frequency or by a broadband signal whose spread spectrum will be much more difficult to detect.

For example, a sinusoidal power P=1KW on a load R=50 ohm, requires a voltage V = √(P.R)=223v or 315 v peak.
If you spread the energy over 10 Mhz with a carrier every 50 Hz, the voltage is 0.15v peak, but always the same power! This would be detected as noise by a radio receiver. Since there is a spark gap, no one would be surprised. And most RMS voltmeters operate at only a few KHz maximum, so they would not give significant values either.

It's just an idea of a trick, but there are so many, and some are simpler. No competent person has yet been allowed to make complete and serious measurements at will.

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Chet K on 2019.04.22, 12:24:27
Sergh post number 21081

A story about the origins of kapanadze's  secret and ....?? [two grounds ??]
https://overunity.com/12736/kapanadze-cousin-dally-free-energy/msg533656/#new
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Vasik041 on 2019.04.23, 18:30:14
Quote from: Chet K on 2019.04.22, 12:24:27
Sergh post number 21081

A story about the origins of kapanadze's  secret and ....?? [two grounds ??]
https://overunity.com/12736/kapanadze-cousin-dally-free-energy/msg533656/#new

Here some more information from matri-x forum (translated).
Interesting, probably true, but no way to verify it.

Please note, that this is rather old story, Birom posted in December 2010 - January 2011
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Aking.21 on 2023.08.21, 13:32:49
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

I have found out today that KAPANADZE DIED FROM COVID APPROXIMATELY ONE YEAR AGO.
R.I.P.

I am trying to contact his friends to see if anyone knows the secret.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: NickZ on 2023.08.21, 14:24:19
   Aking.21:
    Tariels son, must know the secret. He's the guy with the mustash, in every video.
He was the guy that licked the ground cable line, in their last video. To show that it's not hot.
Check him out, as the most knowledgeable of Kapanadze self runners circuits and devices.
As he is still alive and well...

   NickZ
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: AlienGrey on 2023.08.21, 17:11:07
There was a link on your thread that gave away the secret you seek but you deleted it, now all trace of it is gone.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: AlienGrey on 2023.08.21, 17:19:49
Quote from: Grumpy on 2010.11.22, 01:41:28
I recall reading some sort of excerpt from the garden demonstration that said that Tariel kept checking the gap because it does not work without the spark gap.  The plexi unit may only require a slow pulse rate.
is that right ?  ;)

is all the spark gap does is charge the cap till it arks across so it a switch and it changes the frequency.

Sil
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: forest on 2023.08.21, 20:36:45
Spark gap probably limit the charge in capacitor. Then we have two HV diodes or two HV transistors from old TV , working like diodes. The we have a fancy coil with working capacitive element inside. That's all folks  O0
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Chet K on 2023.08.21, 21:43:08
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023.08.21, 17:11:07
There was a link on your thread that gave away the secret you seek but you deleted it, now all trace of it is gone.
AG
So you know some secret that you are ??
Huh ?
Is this a new FE hide and seek kiddy game
Or can anyone play ...?

Yeesh

Sorry for interrupting, been trying to watch for issues here ( locked topic etc)
Please remove my post..
Edit:
I see this is old Darkspeed topic not in a bench so no deleting


Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: AlienGrey on 2023.08.22, 06:58:52
Quote from: Chet K on 2023.08.21, 21:43:08
AG
So you know some secret that you are ??
Huh ?
Is this a new FE hide and seek kiddy game
Or can anyone play ...?

Yeesh

Sorry for interrupting, been trying to watch for issues here ( locked topic etc)
Please remove my post..
Edit:
I see this is old Darkspeed topic not in a bench so no deleting
that was weeks ago, I gave you the link over on 'Ruslan live' as soon as i did that he shut the
thread down. If you look on Amozon they are selling Don Lee Smiths book Richard Friedrich

Be Aware it is for Educational studies only !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OW-uE4JICE

 
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Chet K on 2023.08.22, 18:47:15
AG
Going to try to help with above
Watch for message please
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: 3D Magnetics on 2023.08.22, 23:51:53
The bananas sure look perfectly  ripe and ready to enjoy.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: DELAMORTO on 2023.12.01, 11:15:16
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023.08.21, 17:19:49
is that right ?  ;)

is all the spark gap does is charge the cap till it arks across so it a switch and it changes the frequency.

Sil
There is a suspicion that the Kapanadze coil with a copper inductor is a capacitor on coils that accumulates energy in the form of a magnetic field. For this, high voltage and a permanent magnet are used, which, with its field, creates conditions for the accumulation of the field in the form of additional charges from a high-voltage source and attracted charges from the air. A breakdown is an indicator that enough charges have accumulated in such a capacitor. A setting frequency of 50 hertz and 220 volts adds amplitude to this field, which helps to break through the discharge gap. Thus, all the accumulated energy in the form of a magnetic field is connected to the master one, and the current increases. And a breakdown with a frequency of 50 hertz is automatically synchronized with the field reset from such a coil-capacitor.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: maxmalone on 2023.12.01, 11:43:58
I've already analyzed this and it looks like the ground wire is inside the "ferrite" rings.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: maxmalone on 2023.12.01, 11:49:11
The distance fits.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: maxmalone on 2023.12.01, 11:51:24
 DELAMORTO: When the person puts the coil on the table in the video, you can see the coil tilting sharply to the left,
which suggests that there is a lot of mass in this place and it may be ferrite rings or permanent ring magnets.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: AlienGrey on 2023.12.01, 12:15:34
Interesting perhaps sets up a 90 deg vortex.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: DELAMORTO on 2023.12.01, 14:21:57
Quote from: maxmalone on 2023.12.01, 11:51:24
DELAMORTO: When the person puts the coil on the table in the video, you can see the coil tilting sharply to the left,
which suggests that there is a lot of mass in this place and it may be ferrite rings or permanent ring magnets.
About 10 years ago I conducted experiments with a permanent magnet and high voltage in the coil. What was surprising was that it was not possible to really break through the voltage arrester right away, but after a while... I didn't attach any importance to it at the time, but I remembered it.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: DELAMORTO on 2023.12.01, 17:05:28
What else says about the magnet in its coil is the sound from the installation, especially when he disconnects it from the power supply, that same inertia appears... with sound.  ;)
Plus to the version - a magnetic field is a resonator with any electromagnetic oscillations! It will respond to any frequency, you can literally feel it with your hands, bring the magnet to a working transformer, vibrations and sound will appear in your hand!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKePWTfzX1g
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: maxmalone on 2023.12.01, 17:45:02
Quote from: DELAMORTO on 2023.12.01, 17:05:28
What else says about the magnet in its coil is the sound from the installation, especially when he disconnects it from the power supply, that same inertia appears... with sound.  ;)
Plus to the version - a magnetic field is a resonator with any electromagnetic oscillations! It will respond to any frequency, you can literally feel it with your hands, bring the magnet to a working transformer, vibrations and sound will appear in your hand!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKePWTfzX1g

That's right. I even have an analysis of this beep if you're interested.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: DELAMORTO on 2023.12.01, 21:18:42
Quote from: maxmalone on 2023.12.01, 17:45:02
That's right. I even have an analysis of this beep if you're interested.
A comprehensive understanding will benefit the common cause.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: maxmalone on 2023.12.09, 08:53:20
Since no one has yet proven that Kapanadze's devices are self-sufficient, I came to the conclusion that everything he showed us in the videos was related to energy transfer.
Why ? Someone will ask, but what about the pressure device?
The answer is always the same and occurs in all Kapanadze devices known to us -> ground wire. Yes, even pressure equipment has a grounding wire!!! What for ? For what purpose ?
I know someone will soon write that it's for security, but that's nonsense.

Few of you have asked yourself why there is 24A on the ground wire? how to make electricity appear there? Have you done such tests? I did it and that's why I'm writing about it.

Kapanadze made the installation based on HF, as stated in the patent. Why didn't he sell any device? this is a question for people who think I'm wrong.
Because he couldn't! It would be revealed what he did. It was just about shows, nothing more. Life is very good then. Don Smith and Steven Mark did the same.
Just read the biography. Don Smith also did shows for people.
If someone asked difficult questions, he immediately ended the presentation by accusing him of bad faith.
Steven Mark... oh where did the money go to the people he got it from? Of course, I know this from the Internet, but you probably don't know more.
What does it look like now? Kapanadze used single-wire HF transmission. Many such circuits are described in the author's book "Strebkov..". Available in PDF.
The book even shows how to send energy through water pipes and much more.

I know many of you don't want to hear this, but it's closest to the truth.

If you don't agree with it, write what you think is wrong. I will try to show you that what I wrote fits. Until recently, I didn't want to know it myself.

Akula, Ruslan... operated on the same principle.

An example diagram but this is only one of the variants.


MaxMalone/OU:r2fpl
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: forest on 2023.12.09, 10:22:11
Yes it was single wire transmission from Earth. Recreating the lightning.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: maxmalone on 2023.12.09, 10:38:36
Quote from: forest on 2023.12.09, 10:22:11
Yes it was single wire transmission from Earth. Recreating the lightning.


You can also call it that. I think that the simplest form of this is an induction cooker, i.e. ZVS in this scheme.
An Avramenko fork was seen in the Kapanadze device, so this arrangement is also suitable for single-wire transmission.

I suggest you really think about how Kapanadze did it instead of wasting time and money on replicating it. I wasted several years on this and spent a lot of money.
As you can see, you don't need any Tesla coils even though it's all Tesla. Do you remember the documentary that showed the greenbox in the film...? Energy transmission according to Tesla and additionally showed bifilar pancake coils. You now have the entire device according to the diagram I posted here.

Ruslan is not lying because he does not say where this energy comes from. He repeats that it does not work without grounding. I guess now it's clear why it doesn't work.

Such solutions are different and even frequency modulation can be used. Therefore, high frequency and modulation at 50Hz shows a current of 24A on the clamp meter. You don't even have to do this, but Kapanadze wanted to make the trick harder to understand.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: stivep on 2023.12.09, 15:16:59
...
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: stivep on 2023.12.09, 16:34:42
...
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: maxmalone on 2023.12.09, 17:08:22
Strebkov D.S., Nekrasov A.I. - Resonant methods of transmission and application of electrical energy (6th edition) - 2018.pdf

https://vk.com/doc185240930_628886985?hash=CxZCl9tZKtuLEntH8kNLFVpXsPk1qclWNdZ5FlH4iz0&dl=id6XEYlpBPin8Gi3WsOfG0QvVc8viPPEOuseG3AAYS8 (https://vk.com/doc185240930_628886985?hash=CxZCl9tZKtuLEntH8kNLFVpXsPk1qclWNdZ5FlH4iz0&dl=id6XEYlpBPin8Gi3WsOfG0QvVc8viPPEOuseG3AAYS8)


Wesley: Kapa w/g mnie pracował od razu z 40kHz-200KHz. Sam nawet o tym wspomina. Widziałeś na pewno jak chłopaki z kuchenki indukcyjnej 2kW cewką pancake przenoszą prąd przewodami ok 0.4mm na odległość z 30m i zaświecają 2kW żarówek. Mało tego wsadzają to do miski z wodą i wchodzą nogami. Nic sie im nie dzieje. Teraz wystarczy zrobić to samo jednym przewodem. Może nawet tak jak pokazałem na rysunku wcześniej.
Pamiętasz, że w zawsze Kapa przewód uziemienia łączył z metalową konstrukcją lub wodną rurą. Jedyny przypadek to ten z chłodnicą ale ją też zalewał wodą, a to ten sam film gdzie jest też rura z wodą. Rezystancja pomiędzy nimi to pewnie <10 ohm. Inne urządzenia też w zasadzie były łączone do przygotowanego miejsca. Nawet kiedy tam byłeś była to konstrukcja ceowników, a to już w zasadzie oczywistość.


Wesley: According to me, Kapa worked straight from 40kHz-200KHz. He even mentions it himself. You must have seen how the guys using a 2kW induction cooker use a pancake coil to transmit current through wires of about 0.4mm over a distance of 30m and light 2kW light bulbs. What's more, they put it in a bowl of water and climb in with their feet. Nothing happens to them. Now you just need to do the same with one cable. Maybe even as I showed in the drawing earlier.
You remember that Kapa always connected the ground wire to a metal structure or water pipe. The only case is the one with the radiator, but he also filled it with water, and this is the same video where there is also a pipe with water. The resistance between them is probably <10 ohm. Other devices were also basically connected to the prepared place. Even when you were there, it was a C-section structure, and that's basically obvious.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: stivep on 2023.12.09, 17:51:36
...
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: maxmalone on 2023.12.09, 18:12:08
Link do książki podałem. Nie działa  ?

Był gdzieś z tego nawet film ale dokładnie nie widać jak jest podłączone. Pokazują za to jakim cienkim przewodem idzie prąd. Jakiś 0,3mm o ile pamiętam.
Znajdę to dodam ale pewnie to też widziałeś.

https://waveguide.blog/static/Strebkov-single-wire.pdf
https://viesh.ru/pre/development-of-resonance-methods-of-electric-power-transmission/

Transfer czy to przewodem czy przez ziemie różni się tylko rezystancją. Pamiętasz jak Kapa (greenbox) zmienili uziemienie z rury z wodą na chłodnice i nagle z 5 żarówek zaświeciła się tylko 1. Po czym zmienili znowu uziemienie na rurę. To ewidentnie wskazuje na rezystancję. Prawdopodobnie rura z wodą była medium z wodą i kiedy chłodnica została podłączona rezystancja wzrosła. Cała sztuczka, że tak powiem. Dobrze, że wogóle zadziałało.
Tak to widzę.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: stivep on 2023.12.09, 19:23:49
...
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Grumage on 2023.12.09, 19:48:27
Pa mor anghwrtais. Yr iaith gyffredin i holl ddefnyddwyr y fforwm hwn yw Saesneg. Os gwelwch yn dda gwrthodwch. Diolch yn fawr.

Iechyd da. Grum.

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: stivep on 2023.12.09, 19:54:16
...
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: forest on 2023.12.09, 20:04:39
Czyli wg was w eksperymencie na wyspie Tariel  miał gdzieś zainstalowany nadajnik energii ? A może rozwiązanie jest proste i istnieje globalny system transmitujący energię np dla zasilania UFO i Tariel znalazł metodę i częstotliwość do której  dostrajał urządzenia ? Bardziej jedna do mnie przemawia metoda odtwarzania błyskawicy która generuje prąd o wysokiej częstotliwości przy czym na wejściu mamy prąd z cewki Tesli o znikomym natężeniu a natężenie mamy ze źródła Ziemskiego tj. z uziemienia (lub masy metalu na poziomie ziemi).
Metodę opisałem w jednym z wątków na tym forum i polega na elektrostatycznej indukcji za pomocą cewki Tesli z częstotliwością rzędu Mhz , reszta w większości jest zgodna z patentem Tesli o radialnej elektryczności.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: forest on 2023.12.09, 20:11:30
So, in your opinion, an energy transmitter was installed in the experiment on Tariel Island? Or maybe it's simple and there is a global system transmitting energy, e.g. for UFO chases and Tariel,  used method and frequency they used to tune it?

However method of reproducing the LIGHTNING  is more appealing to me, as it generates a current at a higher density, but at the input we have a current from the Tesla coil of a negligible intensity and the current is taken from the ground (or the mass of metal at the ground level).
I described the method in one of the topics on this forum and it consists of electrostatic induction of a fresh Tesla coil with a frequency of the order of MHz, the rest is quite consistent with the Tesla patent. The secret is UNIPOLAR PULSE so Tesla coil can charge coil-capacitor.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: stivep on 2023.12.09, 20:15:04
...
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Chet K on 2023.12.09, 20:43:52
Please
As mentioned above by global moderator Grumage ( post 378 )
Here it is an English forum .

Please observe that.

Respectfully
Chet K
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: maxmalone on 2023.12.09, 20:52:42
Please do not block a narrow topic for everyone. If you want to deceive yourself instead of knowing what happened 20 years ago, at least respect people who open their eyes and are authorities like Wesley! There are no other people here who have done so much for the FE community. You can say a lot of bad things, but also a lot of good things. It depends on who wants to listen.

Sometimes it's easier to write in your own language because you can understand each other better. Anyone can translate it and I had to do it more than once.
This is not a problem, but sometimes you can deviate from the rules for a moment if it is something e.g. important.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: maxmalone on 2023.12.09, 20:57:44
Forest: get down to earth. Instead of wondering if it's true, start thinking the other way around and you'll get to what Stivep and I are writing about.
Were you there on the island? no further comment.

think about it calmly  ;)
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: stivep on 2023.12.09, 20:59:19
...
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: andyw33 on 2023.12.09, 21:17:36
I tried to find it and I succeeded (but I don't speak pl). There are three editions there

https://archive.org/search?query=Nowoczesne+Zabawki
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Verpies on 2023.12.09, 21:40:35
Quote from: maxmalone on 2023.12.09, 20:52:42
This is not a problem, but sometimes you can deviate from the rules for a moment if it is something e.g. important.
It is not a problem for YOU.
The topic of your discussion was not important enough to break the forum rules.  I can excuse stivep because he has just responded to you in polish AFTER you had started it.  Don't do it again outside of PMs.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Verpies on 2023.12.09, 22:37:29
Quote from: stivep on 2023.12.09, 22:12:26
With all do respect . what are your replications  Chet?
What is your substantial development as a builder?
In case you haven't noticed, Chet is an ambassador - not an FE engineer.
He connects people, not electronics components and offloads Peter from some of the non-technical problems that build-up here.  Enforcement of this forum's rules is part of it. This also means maximizing its technical and empirical content, even without generating such content himself.
Without his efforts this forum would be closer to overunity.com now ...or full of proselytizing white-bearded wizards.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: stivep on 2023.12.09, 23:15:54
...

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Verpies on 2023.12.09, 23:25:47
Quote from: stivep on 2023.12.09, 23:15:54
Read my  previous comment please.
I did.
You talents would be much better spent technically questioning the white-bearded wizards about the esoteric and pseudo-scientific nonsense they spew, instead of arguing with ambassadors and admins about forum protocols.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: stivep on 2023.12.09, 23:42:16
...
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: NickZ on 2023.12.10, 01:52:39
   Wesley:
   Your "claim", is that Tariel's device was picking up an input source from the other side of the lake. Which was supposed to confirm your believe in Zenneck waves. Instead of a device which taps the surrounding ambient and needs no other additional man made fuel, or additional wave transmission to obtain KW output. That is your unproven claim, which you bring here, now.

   NickZ
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: maxmalone on 2023.12.10, 08:14:14
Quote from: verpies on 2023.12.09, 21:40:35
It is not a problem for YOU.
The topic of your discussion was not important enough to break the forum rules.  I can excuse stivep because he has just responded to you in polish AFTER you had started it.  Don't do it again outside of PMs.
Check out the first post I wrote. Reply #374

If you're going to talk about it.
It is in Polish and English.

Has anyone been harmed because of this? that's not a question  :o
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: maxmalone on 2023.12.10, 08:36:55
Quote from: andyw33 on 2023.12.09, 21:17:36
I tried to find it and I succeeded (but I don't speak pl). There are three editions there

https://archive.org/search?query=Nowoczesne+Zabawki

Thank you for Link.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Verpies on 2023.12.10, 10:23:46
Quote from: maxmalone on 2023.12.10, 08:14:14
If you're going to talk about it.
I am not going to discuss it with you, unless you post the results of your experiments demonstrating one-wire energy transfer at TK's power levels.

Quote from: maxmalone on 2023.12.10, 08:14:14
It is in Polish and English.
Has anyone been harmed because of this? that's not a question  :o
Yes, the order of this forum, flow of discourse and anyone who was reading that thread and not able to read polish.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: maxmalone on 2023.12.10, 11:16:05
Quote from: verpies on 2023.12.10, 10:23:46
I am not going to discuss it with you, unless you post the results of your experiments demonstrating one-wire energy transfer at TK's power levels.
Yes, the order of this forum, flow of discourse and anyone who was reading that thread and not able to read polish.

Everyone wants to get a ready-made device.
If I show you an energy transfer of 2kW, will you believe me? like Kapanadze? Think about what you want from me.

The point is to find out the truth and not deceive ourselves for 20 years, as Tariel Kapanadze did for us.

You have ample evidence that the device is merely a transmission of energy, nothing more. There is no evidence for FE of the Kapa device.

It's really very sad for me too.

The analysis of all possibilities and all available solutions comes down to this explanation. If you don't accept it, you need time for it, just like me and many other people who have understood it before. If it were otherwise, everyone would already have such a device on their desk or be at least 100% sure that it is a real device.

As I said. Many of you don't even want to think that all this was not what everyone thought. Kapanadze never said that his devices were FE, but that they were energy receivers (energy transfer). Why should we now blame Kapanadze for not listening to what he said in the greenbox film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3utQUdGDMmU&t=3051s
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Verpies on 2023.12.10, 11:56:00
Quote from: maxmalone on 2023.12.10, 11:16:05
If I show you an energy transfer of 2kW, will you believe me? like Kapanadze?
I already believe that one-wire energy transfer is possible and that you do not realize the logistics of doing it at the 2kW power level.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: chief kolbacict on 2023.12.10, 12:09:26
You everyone that angry because the perpetuum mobile doesn't come out.
doesn't work out  from nobody. and mine too.
But I so think if even I could have do anything interesting, it had used to evil here.
It's better doing nothing. ;)
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: AlienGrey on 2023.12.10, 14:00:13
Well wasn't all that so amusing but didn't we all guess that any way, well I did. >:-)

they are all talking about closed circuit type energy from the grid, with that system
your wasting 50% of your energy before you start and once you have it there are more losses
in your house wiring, with cassimere effect you don't pay for the losses they arnt telling you about.                           

so are you going to take this stuff on board or lets all give up on giving up eh!
because it doesn't add up it's like America and the ET thing.

Find it watch it the X_files 10 no 1 it's about right.!

Sil
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: NickZ on 2023.12.10, 14:11:19
Quote from: verpies on 2023.12.10, 11:56:00
I already believe that one-wire energy transfer is possible and that you do not realize the logistics of doing it at the 2kW power level.


   And how about at the 5.000 watts level or so, shown in TKs last video, or in Ruslans video in the field?
I'd like to see the logistics of a thin hidden wire do that, also. But, we have seen what running off of an induction cooker circuit can do using just a one wire output to a load. Yet, that has nothing to do with FE. Nor the only way to fake things in front of people watching out for things like that. Or even, the logistics of Zenneck wave transmissions, from a long distance away transmitter.

   NickZ
   
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: AlienGrey on 2023.12.10, 14:25:05
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.12.10, 14:11:19

   And how about at the 5.000 watts level or so, shown in TKs last video?
I'd like to see the logistics a thin hidden wire do that, also. But, we have seen what running off of an induction cooker circuit can do using just a one wire output to a load. Yet, nothing to do with FE.

   NickZ

no you wont at low frequency but at HF yuo will.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: maxmalone on 2023.12.10, 14:39:41
I agree that you have to try. There is nothing wrong with that, but you also need to be able to draw conclusions from your own and other people's work. Assessing the situation is very important.

This is my opinion on the matter Kapanadze and you don't have to agree with it.

You don't have to think, because it's not obligatory when you read a joke, but it makes it difficult to understand; sometimes  :D
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Verpies on 2023.12.10, 15:55:28
Quote from: stivep on 2023.12.10, 14:43:12
here is the proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sweXFKSXMxo.
...
https://youtu.be/He5xQOJHlrU?t=95
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zenneck_wave
A video is merely an anecdotal evidence, unless you are its author and can answer questions about it so others can replicate it.
You have made videos like that in the past, but this one is not of that kind.

You appear pretty convinced, so I must ask you whether you are holding out on some successful experiment, you had performed, that places that phenomenon beyond the anecdotal ?

Just to be clear, I do not doubt that Zenneck waves and critical Brewster angles are real phenomena, but I need more evidence beyond the anecdotal that they are a source of energy when combined together.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Verpies on 2023.12.10, 16:07:25
Quote from: stivep on 2023.12.10, 14:43:12
Physics is not based on beliefs.
True, but why are you informing me about this?
Could it be because you saw me write the word "believe" and are having a reaction to it without considering the context in which I have written it ?

FYI: Maxmalone has asked me about "believing" here (https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=237.msg109454#msg109454) and I answered him in his terms, so if you want to lecture someone about physics and beliefs - start with him.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: maxmalone on 2023.12.10, 16:18:45
Quote from: verpies on 2023.12.10, 16:07:25
True, but why are you informing me about this?
Could it be because you saw me write the word "believe" and are having a reaction to it without considering the context in which I have written it ?

FYI: Maxmalone has asked me about "believing" here (https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=237.msg109454#msg109454) and I answered him on his terms, so if you want to lecture someone about physics and beliefs - start with him.

This is not a problem of faith but of facts.
Many reports about Kapanaga are that he took money to show his tricks. These are basic facts. Everything else follows from this.
His greatest success is probably doing this trick. Magicians do the same.
Do you believe that people can fly as David Copperfield showed without any devices, and you can't believe that Kapanadze did tricks.
Let's look for other solutions. This will be better.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Verpies on 2023.12.10, 17:23:05
Quote from: maxmalone on 2023.12.10, 16:18:45
...and you can't believe that Kapanadze did tricks.
I could believe if I saw direct evidence of this particular trick at these power levels.
I am not a TK devout fan, nor do I find his grenade devices demos particularly convincing (too many hidey holes & not enough measurements).  Only his electromechanical devices are intriguing to me.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: maxmalone on 2023.12.10, 19:03:15
Quote from: verpies on 2023.12.10, 17:23:05
I could believe if I saw direct evidence of this particular trick at these power levels.
I am not a TK devout fan, nor do I find his grenade devices demos particularly convincing (too many hidey holes & not enough measurements).  Only his electromechanical devices are intriguing to me.

Each Kapanadze electromechanical or hydraulic device is grounded. This gives another reason that something is wrong here.
Why is there grounding in a hydraulic device?
Of course, it's easy to say it's for protection and the matter is settled. No one will ask about it again.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: chief kolbacict on 2023.12.10, 19:17:08
A company (scammers?) selling perpetual motion machines has appeared in Georgia.
https://magmovenergy.com/ (https://magmovenergy.com/)
They are as Slobodyan's generator looks likes. :)
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Verpies on 2023.12.10, 21:11:36
Quote from: maxmalone on 2023.12.10, 19:03:15
Each Kapanadze electromechanical or hydraulic device is grounded.
No
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: maxmalone on 2023.12.15, 15:27:20
which device is not grounded? and if you don't see it, it doesn't mean it isn't there.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: AlienGrey on 2023.12.15, 18:17:31
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.12.10, 14:11:19

   And how about at the 5.000 watts level or so, shown in TKs last video, or in Ruslans video in the field?
I'd like to see the logistics of a thin hidden wire do that, also. But, we have seen what running off of an induction cooker circuit can do using just a one wire output to a load. Yet, that has nothing to do with FE. Nor the only way to fake things in front of people watching out for things like that. Or even, the logistics of Zenneck wave transmissions, from a long distance away transmitter.

   NickZ

Perhaps he has or had a TX device in the cow shed TX'ing loads of watts from his Tesla tower ?
Joel Lagace
See what this guy says about the problems with how it would work in his vids  'Joel Lagace ' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTRRfV5LtvSsOBIBa3ccuww

Sil
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: chief kolbacict on 2024.09.22, 07:39:10
QuoteTwo videos from  Dr  Corum in  168th anniversary  of Tesla's birth.
It actually says that  Zenneck wave  was used by Tesla.
Tesla Presentation part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD-8AKBe3B8

Tesla Presentation part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCjXLgtmPHs&t=0s
That actually conforms my finding too.

Some people got upset  when I was reluctant to show working device causing  discussion that
led to me holding it since.

There is another Video   having critical view at Tesla work however author
didn't go to specifics of physical properties of Zenneck wave as form of Surface Wave.
I assume he  decided not to go to this area of physics "on purpose."
He also did' not explain A to B signal and/or energy transfer but he admitted that Zenneck Wave exists
Here is a link:
Did Tesla use Zenneck waves, a response to James Corum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpU9jvfdkgc
Wesley
:)
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: maxmalone on 2024.09.22, 11:35:53
It's a bit strange that Corum makes films because how does it relate to his VISIV tower  :o It doesn't work?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: F6FLT on 2024.09.22, 14:10:21
"Nikola Tesla was a brilliant inventor and electrical engineer who made many important contributions to the field of electrical engineering. However [...]
This paper discusses two of Tesla's controversial theories: his belief in the possibility of transmitting electricity wirelessly over long distances, and his suggestion that it was possible to tap into the Earth's electromagnetic field as an energy source
".
...
https://www.academia.edu/94239997/The_Controversial_Theories_of_Nikola_Tesla
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: chief kolbacict on 2024.09.22, 14:13:34
QuoteQuote from: maxmalone on Today at 12:35:53

    It's a bit strange that Corum makes films because how does it relate to his VISIV tower  :o It doesn't work?

That doesn't make and difference.
The reason why  Viziv tower doesn't  work or looks like  it doesn't work is  not know to you and you can only make assumptions in this area.
It was business decision and what caused that decision  is not in your field of expertise.
Apart of that it is my own work where I'm confirming not only A to B energy transfer of Corum but  energy extraction from Schuman waveguide.
You  may  as well have doubts  to my statement as you have no access not to Corum  work and  not to my work and achievement.
You  may only  express your disappointment based on  available to you  data, experience and knowledge.
With all respect to you it is up to  inventor, professional, experimenter in given field to  share  their knowledge with you or not making you  more or less convinced or not convinced at all.
The reasoning behind their decision is  unfortunately  their own state of mind as to - share it, or share it later,  or not at all.
I indicated  that  I think about  presenting  working device this year.  I still think about it.
It is discouraging to the inventor or experimenter  see  some audience behavior acting in certain way .
I fully understand Tariel Kapanadze whom I visited  having the same doubts although he was "for money"  and I'm not.
Wesley
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: maxmalone on 2024.09.22, 16:56:37
Do you know what the difference is between Kapanadze, Corum and Tesla? I'll tell you. Tesla wanted to give people electricity, which he was fascinated by until the end of his days. People like GP Morgan came and only wanted to do business on it. I understand that it gave money to Tesla's work, but they wanted more and more. They were terrified by Tesla's faith, who announced that electricity would be for everyone and everywhere. How is that?! Now they will be left with cables and power plants and no one will pay them anything anymore!? It is impossible and unacceptable. That is why the faith was destroyed. Is there another reason?

Corum and Tariel work on Tesla's achievements, but they think that it is their property because they managed to recreate what Tesla did. I understand that even doing this is some kind of achievement, especially since you devote most of your life and would like to get money for it.
It has been said many times before that if you think that you will make big money on it, you are wrong. Once there was only GP Morgan and now there are thousands like him. They are called energy companies that have an agreement to maintain this as long as possible.

Recently there was a great emphasis on the production of electric cars because oil is running out and has to cost so much. That's how it was explained to us. What's happening now? Oil has fallen to the price from before C19 and suddenly Germany can still produce combustion cars. At the same time, the import of electric cars from China is being suspended. These are the reasons why people should break the system by making important discoveries public. Unfortunately, everyone thinks they will make a patent that protects it and then sell it. Hahahaha
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: F6FLT on 2024.10.02, 17:37:52
Tesla has no "free energy" patent, and his idea of transmitting electricity at a long distance failed and was doomed to failure. Tesla was a brilliant inventor with an engineering background, but not a physicist, not a theorist, the laws of physics were not as he imagined them.
Today, claiming that we know Tesla's secrets attracts the attention of the incompetent. The free energy scammers and the nobodies in need of recognition who claim to be so hope to pass themselves off as masters to them.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: bfulmind23 on 2024.10.05, 05:58:03
Does anyone know of a Russian-language film on YouTube where a guy says that after one of his experiments, copper wires became magnetic? I would appreciate a link to that film.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Itsu on 2024.10.05, 08:27:47

You mean this one:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y8MCLN0xdg&t=198s

Itsu
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: bfulmind23 on 2024.10.05, 10:48:38
Quote from: Itsu on 2024.10.05, 08:27:47
You mean this one:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y8MCLN0xdg&t=198s

Itsu

Exactly this video. Thanks Itsu.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Aking.21 on 2024.10.07, 00:01:07
According toTariel, he (Tariel) figured Tesla out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hofuRiMdrDE

So here we have nearly 24 minutes of agony because no one will admit to figuring Kapa out.
Transcript below.
0:03
If we had like 150 meters of wire...
0:06
There's a transformer booth there. We'd take this and...
0:08
... use the earth-ground from there.
0:11
Now we wrap it around here
0:20
Temo!
0:21
Come over here, please
0:24
Ok, let's go...
0:27
We need pliers
0:28
Temo, please bring the pliers
0:30
wait, he's bring it now
0:32
Now let's check that there's nothing in there...
0:36
It's less than 4 Ohms, a very good earth ground
0:38
This is good earth ground because a metal pipe runs for many kilometers, there's water there.
0:45
It's a big mass for grounding and there's no more ground in here.
0:47
Otherwise, we need to ground to the Neutral.
0:48
The greater the mass, the better the ground.
0:52
Turn on the water.
0:55
It's a regular faucet.
1:00
Pour the water from above to make sure it has a good contact.
1:05
No, not there. On top of the wire. Bring the live wire tester.
1:14
It shows that there's nothing here.
1:21
Later we'll see that the same live wire tester would light up in the presence of voltage.
1:30
That's it.
1:32
Let's go
1:33
This same wire goes here...
1:35
We'll lift that cable eventually
1:42
I wanted to do this...
1:44
Take it and fix here , to make sure it's at the top.
1:48
But it's still visible anyway, so...
1:58
Just a min, Vazha is also coming in.
1:59
Tariel?
2:02
Izo and Vazha are coming in and let's wait for them so that they can see it as well. They're at the front door.
2:11
Come in, please. Dear Vazha...
2:18
Tariel, please show what you have replaced here, due to water getting into it.
2:23
This module has been replaced entirely. We replaced it here.
2:30
Посмотри, пожалуйста.
2:32
We pulled this out and started it directly without a socket.
2:35
We inserted a straight wire.
2:38
The socket was for show, like, look, it goes in here.
2:41
Here the ground is connected to the device.
2:44
And now we...
2:46
We'll turn it on afterwards, of course... Temo, come over here, let's do this together. Bring the tape as well.
2:54
Hopefully, this won't cause any problems.
3:02
He's asking for a rough explanation of the device's inner workings
3:10
Ok for this we needed...
3:12
We had an electronic interrupter.
3:16
That circuit burnt out.
3:18
Now we put a regular spark gap.
3:20
It's down there,
3:22
Two contacts
3:23
That's a spark gap,
3:24
it will fire.
3:27
It has a noise.
3:29
Tariel, let's explain in simple terms...
3:32
Ok I'll explain this.
3:37
The primary.
3:38
The primary coil.
3:44
The secondary coil.
3:47
The most important thing now is that when the current enters the primary coil,
3:53
an electromagnetic field is created there.
3:54
The electromagnetic field then acts on the secondary coil.
3:57
Is that small thing where the power enters?
3:59
Comes from this, yes.
4:01
We excite the device using that power.
4:04
As a starter...
4:05
Of course we can do it this way.
4:08
Or we can take this off and connect it directly
4:10
We'll do it either way.
4:13
So the secondary coil...
4:17
a crucial element, essentially. In fact, it's there in Tesla's device as well.
4:22
It's an independent coil...
4:23
But we have simply positioned it in such a way that
4:29
the electromagnetic field of the primary coil acts on it where it is needed.
4:32
So that the vector of the field didn't...
4:35
Yeah...
4:37
And from here the current comes out
4:40
I think it's clear that it first goes through the necessary circuitry
4:45
and it comes out amplified
4:47
But we have our own secrets there, so to speak...
4:51
This is essentially a classic Tesla design.
4:59
But no one could get it to work, because...
5:05
Tesla had a theoretical diagram, right?
5:06
He also had a practical one, which he destroyed.
5:12
Now we come here...
5:14
Well, this circuit does its job, it's attached to the third coil, as we can see.
5:20
Here it already outputs as much current as we need.
5:26
In short, this is what makes it all work.
5:31
We wouldn't see any effect without this, this is where the main action is done.
5:34
and we get 220 volts out of this, correct?
5:36
yes, 220 volts, 50 Hz.
5:39
But we can make 380 volts and 50 hertz, that is, we can also make three-phase current.
5:45
It can be 50 hertz, 60, 80, 100...
5:51
If 220 volts come out here, what does the rest of this do?
5:58
This whole circuit serves this coil.
6:01
There's a heat sink here too.
6:03
Let's do it without that so that there's less wire involved...
6:06
What is this large black thing? That's a heat sink for those two transistors, to cool them down.
6:12
Yes, there's one more beneath it.
6:14
It's pure duralumin, nothing else.
6:20
Do we use 9 volts to start it up?
6:23
Only to start it, yes.
6:26
Then we take it out, right?
6:27
Yes, we take it out, we'll see it now.
6:28
Then how does it stop?
6:31
You plug it again and it stops.
6:49
Here you can calculate. It's 200 watts each.
6:53
It's 3 killowatts...
6:54
Here we have 3 kilowatts and there... are those 1 kWt bulbs? Those are actually two 750 watt bulbs, so...
7:00
4,5 killowatts in total.
7:01
We cannot increase the load any further.
7:06
It should be quiet, but you'll hear a noise here.
7:10
Because we were in a hurry, and I have to leave, we made it a bit differently this time.
7:17
It has a slight sound, but it's usually silent with no noise.
7:21
And what we saw the day before yesterday was designed for 8 kilowatts,
7:25
while today's is for 5 kilowatts.
7:27
But the idea and the system are the same.
7:30
It's a bit loose, be careful with that one.
7:37
We can plug it in using this thing or skip that and plug it directly.
7:59
Nika, can you hold this, please?
8:02
Don't worry dear Vazha, it only has a noise and that's all.
8:07
We need to make sure the cameraman is able to work properly here.
8:09
Tariel, hold on for a sec. Should we take the chairs and carry them out of here?
8:13
That's why I say we should go outside.
8:26
We need this temporarily...
8:29
Just to start it.
8:41
This spark gap - we replaced it.
8:44
We replaced the spark gap. Our electronic one failed.
8:47
Should I turn this on?
8:50
Yes, please do.
8:59
This noise wouldn't be here if we had that electronic one..
9:03
the interrupter.. The load had to be redesigned as well because it was designed for the original module.
9:15
Where's the live wire tester?
9:29
This is spark gap.
9:30
It's there in Tesla diagram as well.
9:32
A spark gap is permissible at this scale.
9:37
But at larger scales it becomes a problem.
9:39
God forbid, it has a bad effect.
9:41
It emits hard ultraviolet and soft X-rays.
9:46
That will have an effect on health.
9:48
But when we use the electronic one, there's no effect on anything.
9:51
Because the first thing they'll check is the electromagnetic field density.
9:57
And they might check for radiation too.
10:00
Because that's the first thing they need to check.
10:03
Excuse me.
10:04
Tariel, let's turn it off and on again.
10:08
I think if I connect it the other way around now, it should turn off, in theory.
10:20
Ok, seems it does not...
10:24
Ok, now we turned it on and nothing happens.
10:27
So you turned it off?
10:29
Yes, I turned it off.
10:34
The system is entirely off. And now we can do this...
10:51
Ok now we can do the following...
10:56
We can turn those light bulbs off
10:59
And we'll have power here constantly.
11:01
What power?
11:02
220 volts and it doesn't consume anything. Nothing is damaged etc.
11:07
Tariel, please don't shut it off. Keep it on for a second.
11:09
Show that he's touching it with his bare hands while the device is running.
11:26
So you're staying calm, everything's fine...
11:33
It's possible to do it on a vehicle too, but there's one small catch - where to find a neutral/ground?
11:41
The question arises: where did he get the neutral?
11:43
He took the engine out of the car, put in an electric motor and the box like this, a bit wider.
11:51
He placed it under the seat, and the car started working.
11:56
Reached a speed of 150 kilometers per hour
11:58
Yeah and back then 150 km was a lot
12:04
The only thing is, if the circuit, let's say a low-quality component or something,
12:10
and it burns out, you just replace it, and it will work again.
12:19
It's better to hold it in your hands...
12:23
Let me do that.
12:26
It's not a problem, it has a buzzing sound and nothing else. It's fully isolated otherwise.
12:32
Please shoot it from below, please.
12:36
(Tariel telling someone his location)
12:51
There is no radiation at all?
12:54
Correct, there's no radiation.
13:03
What's interesting is when you move the whole thing around, those seem to move together as well.
13:12
Tariel, can these move slightly back and forth?
13:15
Be careful to not short those two... If those touch each other, it's over.
13:23
Insulate those...
13:25
We can do that.
13:26
Not needed for now...
13:31
The air cooler doesn't seem to work now.
13:33
No, it won't work now. It gets turned on automatically when it heats up.
13:37
When it warms up a bit, right?
13:38
No, no. Nothing happens before the normal temperature
13:41
When it gets higher than that, then it will work.
13:44
Is 5 kWt a normal load for this?
13:47
The device was built for 10 kWt.
13:53
After the module burnt out, we got scared, as we can't get those components. We need few chips.
14:00
It's designed for 10 kW.
14:03
But we had chips installed here.
14:06
We have model numbers but we can't get them.
14:11
That chip gets installed in that module and then it controls the frequency.
14:41
We can take this off and hook up a TV instead, right?
14:48
Yes, whatever you want up to 5 kWt. 0:14:55.980,1193:02:47.295 It has already be done based on this 9v battery. I wrote a letter to the state commission. We did 200 kWt. They documented it.
15:12
They mentioned that it is revolutionary.
15:15
But then for some unknown reasons, things didn't progress any further...
15:33
How long will the device work?
15:34
It's not limited in that sense. The heat issue is a separate one.
15:38
We turned it on... If no component burns out...
15:45
That's why I say... We didn't test it for...
15:53
No, that's not hot, that's warm, it's normal,
15:56
because lots of current flows into the earth ground.
16:00
But why can we touch it over there?
16:03
Because it's neutral there, not live.
16:05
You should not touch it here.
16:08
We use this (live wire tester) to check for neutral. One of them is Live, the other is Neutral.
16:16
But if it's Neutral, why is it slightly warm?
16:21
It's warm because it's conducting so much current right now.
16:28
This one doesn't heat up.
16:30
Neutral also heats up. When it's a small diameter wire, it heats up.
16:33
Yeah, it's thinner.
16:35
See here, this doesn't heat up.
16:38
It's due to differences in the diameters of the wire.
16:43
Oh ok.
16:45
Neutral needs to be made much thicker anyway.
16:53
If no component burns out it will work for a long time...
16:58
It will last forever?
16:59
Not forever. There's no such component that can work forever.
17:06
Like a computer right?
17:08
Tariel, the second device can be made as a replacement.
17:11
What I'm saying is we didn't perform any longevity tests.
17:19
We don't know how long it will work...
17:22
That's why I offered to build two of these units.
17:28
If one of them fails, it automatically switches to the other. You will still get your electricity
17:34
and in the meantime we'll try to figure out what went wrong.
17:44
So far it works correctly...
18:06
When you turn it off, how do you perform it exactly?
18:12
We turn off the system. Since I initially power it using this battery, giving it a starting pulse...
18:19
Then it turns on and feeds itself and then I can cut the power off there.
18:24
The impulse stops, but it stops in a different place, not there.
18:28
When we get the power, it feeds itself and gives you whatever you need.
18:33
And here we switch it off and
18:35
everything will shut down,
18:37
because where the output current is fed back into the primary, this is where we cut it off.
18:48
Tariel, let's show Merab how the device gets started.
18:51
Sure.
19:11
What would happen if we took the grounding off while it's running?
19:17
I took it off once on a running device, do you guys remember it? And a small electromagnet got burnt out, nothing else.
19:33
Вот смотри сейчас.
19:34
Now check this out. I'm turning this off and it doesn't add brightness to the bulbs over there.
19:39
It stays at the same brightness, giving stable 220 volts.
19:44
We can also turn everything off and then turn them back on one at a time.
19:51
Still, nothing would change.
19:53
It normally shouldn't be the case. As the load increases, the 220 volts should drop to around 180.
19:56
I want to tell you on thing now...
19:58
Power station...
19:59
If they take the load off the way we are doing it here,
20:01
there will be an accident.
20:04
Taking the load off abruptly will cause a failure on the power station. And they spend lots of money building that thing.
20:11
Here, you can light up one bulb or all of them, based on what the device can withstand.
20:19
Let's say, 10 kWt, 1 kWt, 0.5 Ktw.. 200, 100 or 60 watts, it will keep working...
20:30
You can take 10 kWt max from it, or 100 watts, whatever you need.
20:34
It's already too hot...
20:37
And here we have 200 times 6...
20:41
Here we have 3 kWt. So it's 4.5 kWt in total.
20:49
It doesn't actually matter what it gives here, even if it was 100 watts...
20:53
Because it means that the core principle works.
20:57
Now we need to test its longevity.
21:00
Find the weakest parts of it and improve them.
21:05
And then you have the right to give a guarantee when you sell it.
21:10
For that we'd need to install it somewhere as an experiment.
21:17
Now we want to make a 150 kWt version.
21:20
Would everything be bigger in that 150 kWt version? Or only the core module itself?
21:25
All of this would be bigger.
21:27
These would be bigger and the circuits and components will need to be more heavy-duty of course.
21:32
For example, the heat sink here will be much larger because the transistors will be bigger.
21:37
Yeah, will be larger. Everything will be bigger, and the conductivity will be much higher. Every single component.
21:42
It's like in life. If you eat with a big spoon, you need a big throat. If you eat small bites...
21:48
Не работает.
21:49
Camera should get closer and film everything, the spark gap etc.
21:53
It was already done.
21:56
With an electronic contactor, there will be no spark and noise.
22:06
and even now, there is no noise anymore.
22:09
It has already reached its design capacity.
22:12
There is no noise now.
22:13
There is still some noise, but you can only hear it from a close distance.
22:19
Yes, but I thought the noise was coming from here.
22:21
Yes, it's the fan that's making the noise here.
22:24
Because the load here is so high that...
22:31
It regulates, it regulates...
22:32
It burned out!
22:34
No, no, it didn't.
22:35
There's smoke coming from below, look.
22:40
We'll take a look now, let it rest for a bit
22:43
Did it overheat?
22:46
No, no...
22:47
Leave it as is. There's a smell of smoke. We've already explained and demonstrated everything anyway.
22:56
I will check this...
23:04
The system and the basic principle is clear.
23:07
The fan stopped working as well.
23:11
The fan shouldn't be working until it reaches the threshold temperature.
23:18
Yeah, it has its own thermal switch there...
23:28
Core principle is what matters. All of this is homemade. But idea itself is what's important.
23:40
So that's the working principle. Ok, that's enough
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: lfarrand on 2024.10.07, 18:10:03
Thanks for sharing that transcript. I had watched the same video earlier.

The most important parts in my opinion are:

QuoteWhen we get the power, it feeds itself and gives you whatever you need.
...because where the output current is fed back into the primary, this is where we cut it off.

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: forest on 2024.10.07, 19:23:01
15:53
No, that's not hot, that's warm, it's normal,
15:56
because lots of current flows into the earth ground.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: maxmalone on 2024.10.08, 09:11:16
We have seen several times that the current on the GND wire is approx. 24A. We do not know if this is real current! or if it is electrostatics. Only the fact that 220V x 24A gives approx. 5kWh and this is supposedly in line with what Kapa says. However, we have no certainty that the bulbs light up with this power but they definitely light up with a minimum power of 1kWh if they are 1000W and we do not know this for 100%.
What do we know for sure?
In my opinion, we still do not know anything because no one has done it "correctly".
No one has observed any increase in energy and dozens of people are still dealing with it without result.

As for the current on gnd, I wrote that there are only three ways I know of when the current will be there.

1. sparkgap
2. TT coil
3. closed circuit loop.

Does anyone know of any other possibilities?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: forest on 2024.10.08, 16:42:10
4. Tesla radiant energy patent
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: forest on 2024.10.08, 18:18:29
https://youtu.be/hofuRiMdrDE?t=1000 

neutral has to be thick for large current GOT from ground via electtrostatic induction at low frequency
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Apecore on 2024.10.08, 19:12:17
Hi guys,
I went trough this tread and could not find a good start with a schematic.
Is it possible the most acurate schematic can be posted with a brief summary where we think this all comes together?

A kind of a rap up after 10 years.
Maybe we get some new ideas?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Apecore on 2024.10.08, 19:17:38
Quote from: maxmalone on 2024.10.08, 09:11:16

As for the current on gnd, I wrote that there are only three ways I know of when the current will be there.

1. sparkgap
2. TT coil
3. closed circuit loop.

Does anyone know of any other possibilities?

Is electrostatic charge / discharge already part of the above mentioned?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: maxmalone on 2024.10.09, 06:54:08
Quote from: Apecore on 2024.10.08, 19:17:38
Is electrostatic charge / discharge already part of the above mentioned?

If you give a spark to the ground wire then current appears on that wire. This is best seen when you use a spark gap.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Aking.21 on 2024.10.10, 10:48:20
Quote from: Apecore on 2024.10.08, 19:12:17
Hi guys,
I went trough this tread and could not find a good start with a schematic.
Is it possible the most acurate schematic can be posted with a brief summary where we think this all comes together?

A kind of a rap up after 10 years.
Maybe we get some new ideas?

Your wish is my command!

I enclose the patent minus the start up which Kapanadze said was variable. ie a 9-volt battery across the terminals and then a solenoid to remove the power input.
Note: He said the arrangement between the L1 and L2 coil was special or words to that effect. Maybe that is where the secret is. "It's so simple that you'd laugh."
Maybe moving the L2 coil to find a "sweet" spot is all that is required?
Anyway, some scope shots with different arrangements might be useful.
Also, remember that L2 has to be a whole multiple of L1 to get resonance.
He talked about the spark gap which is used as a fail-safe device to safeguard against runaway. Please don't be mesmerized
by the spark gap as Kapanadze said they had an electronic circuit doing the job but it kept blowing - hence the spark gap.
In other words the spark gap is NOT where the secret is. It just distracts.


Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Aking.21 on 2024.10.10, 16:05:52
DEUTERIUM

One day Kapanadze asked me if Deuterum was available in England. 
This was during the time we were negotiating his forthcoming work in England.
I have never mentioned this before, but what prompted me was Kapanadze's comment in the video that the coil had a secret

If that is the case, then we are looking at a form of LENR, which may make sense.
Over to the chemistry or radiation experts.

Maybe the coil former is made of plastic and then sealed. Maybe the deuterium is absorbed in a sponge or some other absorbing material.

We know that Kapanadze was experimenting with a water-powered engine.
Maybe water is all you need in the coil and deuterium makes the process better, - who knows?
Anyhow, I have told you everything I can remember now.

Once some guys were speculating that his coil had polystyrene in it.  I mentioned this to him and
he paused for quite a while and said "That is not the secret".

I hope to see some experiments on that information.





Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: forest on 2024.10.10, 18:33:18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlora5wDB2o
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Aking.21 on 2025.08.28, 23:23:30
I've come across a transcript of a Skype conversation between Tariel and some other guys.  It has added some information and confirmed other information I have posted.

There is certainly a connection between Bedini, Don Smith, and Kapanadze.

TRANSCRIPT circa 2010:
Denis: Hello, Tariel.
Tariel: Hello.
Denis: How are you doing?
Tariel: Slowly but surely. Doppelgangers have appeared, answering questions on my
behalf.

Denis: Yes, I saw that. How did that happen? Has an imposter appeared or something?
Tariel: There are four of them.
Gia: I was answering on Facebook yesterday. Someone wrote to me, and his nickname
on Facebook is Tariel Kapanadze, while the real Tariel was sitting right next to me. And
the guy asks me how I know him! How do you like that joke?
Denis: Wow.

Gia: I told him, "I'm your fan!" :)
Denis: Tariel, how was the video shot, is everything okay?
Tariel: Everything's fine, everything's great, everything's clean, all good.
Denis: So when will it be available for sale?
Tariel: You see, I think we won't have to wait long. We are now going to Egypt, we have
already talked to people, like how much would it be etc...
Denis: Yes.

Tariel: But it will depend on us.
Denis: So, how did you come to this discovery?

Tariel: To be honest, we were working on a completely different topic.
Denis: So it happened by accident?
Tariel: Yes, quite by accident, by the way, we were working on anti-gravity stuff and
there was such an effect that we were stunned. Well, then we started working and we
came to the Tesla's circuit. Well, after that, there was still the Soviet Union when we had
the equipment ready. Well, then there were sub-unions etc. Then 5 years and 3 months
of war. Then, after 1994, I already started demonstrating this. Because whoever I talked
to, they considered me either crazy or a swindler. All this is behind us, but it was very
difficult to go through all this, to experience it. Well, it seems like a small snowball, as
you roll it down from the mountain, it becomes huge. Now, probably, people are ready
for this.

Denis: Dear Tariel, you are the only one who gave this a push. I was engaged in
ufology, somewhere, maybe a little more than six months ago, diligently. I literally
stumbled upon your video by accident. Well, I mean video with the green box where you
demonstrate 5 kilowatts. And from that moment... I'm an electronics engineer myself
and I understand this but before that, I didn't even suspect that this was possible.
Tariel: Denis, we'll see. We'll have to assemble a good team of electronics engineers.
Now hydraulic mechanics too, because I don't have the right to touch the electronic
device. I have to sue Vestel because they violated the contract. We'll see what I can do
with Egypt now, but it's written in my contract with Vestel that we work under Swiss law.
This means we need to file a lawsuit in Switzerland...
Gia: A lawsuit.
Tariel: A lawsuit, yes, it costs a lot of money. I think... but I won't waste time now. I will,
of course, continue to experiment on it. We need to reach a megawatt, but now we have

100-300 kilowatts. It's already been tested. But we'll have to do the rest later... Well, it
depends how it goes with your time, we'll see.
Denis: Well, the thing is, where I work, there is a friend, also from Tbilisi. He was the
one who translated the video for me. They don't always speak Russian there. He is also
very interested. He has three higher educations, and all of them are related to physics.
Gia: Is it Vazha?
Denis: Yes, yes, yes.
Tariel: Listen, Denis... We can always get in touch with you, right?
Denis: Well, yes.
Tariel: We will talk, but... I think that this team will still need to be created because things
are going to start.
Denis: But the thing is that now there is terrible misinformation on the forums. That is,
there are people who are interested in this never reaching the people.
Gia: Yes, I wrote that a new SR (note: Space Reason, an OU guy on Russian forums)
appeared there. Tariel's comment was that the earth, he says, is not needed. You
probably read it, right?
Denis: Yes, yes, yes.
Gia: Well, it's all nonsense there.
Tariel: Well the earth is not needed in the version we use in transports. But what I do
there and how I do it, we will see later when the first versions are deployed in cars,
airplanes, electric locomotives, ships.

Denis: But I'm trying to imagine for myself how this thing works. It's all according to
Tesla. You need an impulse, a spark, and it needs to be interrupted.
Tariel: That's it, that's it.
Denis: That is, you need a mechanical interrupter.
Tariel: yes but we have an electrical one.
Denis: Well, I don't know how to make an electrical one yet.
Tariel: Tesla brought it up to two million interruptions per second. We've only reached
half that so far. We made about a million interruptions per second. It just extinguishes
with an impulse.
Denis: That is, there should be no counter EMF. You have to get rid of it. That's how I
imagine it.
Tariel: Yes, yes. If you don't get rid of it, there will be such a bang that you yourself know
what will happen.
Denis: Well, yes. I also studied Tesla, but only after I watched your video. Before that, I
was like... it's Tesla, but did he really do anything useful?!
Tariel: Well, Tesla is a genius.
Denis: Yes, now I know.
Tariel: Yes. Well, you know what we should do. Probably get together later. Both you
and Vazha. Well, we don't need many people from there. We'll use two of you, and my
people. So everything should be ok. Because this thing cannot be stopped anymore.
Denis: Of course.

Tariel: We will have nothing to fear. Do you know why I'm making hydromechanical
devices now? This trial will not last a day or two. It will likely last an year or two. Well,
this is the bureaucratic apparatus of these courts. The whole world knows about it.
Maybe they will speed it up, I don't know. But I'm saying that we won't lose these two
years at least and start producing these hydromechanical ones.
Denis: But where you have a green box demonstration, there are no ferrites, right? I
mean the one where there is an inductor along with the coil.
Tariel: Under no circumstances, Denis.. You studied. Tesla, right? But where does Tesla
use a ferrite?
Denis: Well, he had something but it wasn't a ferrite, but annealed iron.
Tariel: Yes, yes, yes. Because there were no ferrites then, let's say.
Denis: Yes. Annealed iron, that's it...
Tariel: Yes, that's the same thing.
Denis: Correct.
Tariel: It performs the same function.
Denis: So you didn't use it?
Tariel: No, of course no.. and most importantly.. they speculate whether the resonance
is needed or not.. or whether a vifilar coil is needed. Well, you can also bifilar but you
can also do without it. But bifilar is the best option. I'm not sure whether you know that
what I have is from the Earth... Everything's in front of us. Then they said that I went to
Melnichenko to buy this from him for 2 thousand dollars, that's funny... You know we
scraped together money to do something. We were doing this under the stairs, in the

basement, on the roof of the building to name a few. Damn it, we worked everywhere
but I never had a lab in my life.
Gia: I understand this.
Tariel: So, there are no ferrites in there, guys. Well, depending on what circuit they are
making... I saw Frolov, for example, used a ferrite core and lit a light bulb. Well, he
seems to have some other circuit because there are no ferrites in Tesla's circuits. Well,
actually Tesla used them in some of his circuits, but those were where the transformers
were involved...
Denis: Yes, in transformers for alternating current.
Tariel: You know what electrical substations are and you know that transmission over
wires is from Tesla...

Denis: Yes, of course.
Tariel: He has ferrites in these transformers. No one will refuse this. It's stupid. But when
he started generating energy from the environment, there was no transformer involved
there.
Denis: So the resonance is still needed?!
Tariel: Taking 2 amps from each phase (hot) wire from the grid, this is exactly the
experiment I conducted at the Vestel factory. As you can see there it has something that
looks like spark gaps and they actually thought those were spark gaps. These are not
spark gaps. I simply showed them how I obtain energy in that coil and how I transfer it
to the power coils. I just showed them that the power is obtained here. There was a
glass table with glass legs. There is one coil and the second one - a little smaller - it was
a power coil. From the first coil I transmitted this energy obtained from the environment
Denis: So it turns out that this white spark is already an energy from the environment.

Gia: correct, correct...
Denis: So it turns out that is conversion to amps.
Tariel: Yes, yes. It's transferred to the power coil and converted into electricity there.
Three separate wires were connected at the input, each 4 square millimeters, and if you
look closely, very thick cables came out of it. They had electrical shields installed there.
All of that was theirs. I simply brought the device and placed it on a glass table. They
started filming it. Then they made me an offer to conduct tests on an island. Everyone
disagreed, but I agreed. I thought if I didn't accept, they would think I was a fraud. So we
went to the island. We made a small 10-kilowatt three-phase device, and it worked
under the supervision of a notary. The notary even replaced the boxes inside to ensure
there was nothing suspicious there. Well, I mean...
Denis: The battery
Tariel: Yes. We moved to the shore, grounded the device, and turned it on. They were
recording, but they won't give me those recordings now. The device ran for four hours
straight. Then they said there might be problems with the coast guard here and told us
we could continue the next day, 50 kilometers away from the coast.
Denis: 50 kilometers?

Tariel: Ha. The most interesting thing was something else. They drove me to Izmir, on
the shores of the Aegean Sea. I asked why we were going to the Mediterranean when
there was a sea right here, with islands nearby. That's when I started to lose trust in
them. But I still agreed to go to the Mediterranean, only to find out on the second day
that they wanted to power up the device on a different island – the one owned by Vestel
itself. I refused to go onto private property. After that, they started saying that someone
was transmitting energy to the device from 50 kilometers away, either through the air or
by other means... All I could do was applaud their creativity. That's how things are. I

know that now someone is seriously trying to discredit me or make me look foolish. But I
can handle that too.
Denis: If I understand correctly, the only issue is to get a short pulse?
Tariel: Exactly. You shouldn't let the impulse fade away. Now imagine this... We have
reached a million interruptions per second. But if you do another million, my goodness,
you can do such things there that... God forbid...
Denis: The spark gap probably burns out.
Tariel: If you use a spark gap, it does burn out. They can't get it to work. They wanted to
steal this technology from me... Even the Georgian I brought in was bought off by them.
Thankfully, my intuition saved me. I was already preparing the technical documentation
to hand over to them. But when they gave me a guarantee, I stopped everything.
However, what that Georgian saw here, he gave it all to them. But they still can't
achieve the desired power output. It's all right there in front of them...
Denis: Yes, I still can't believe it's possible.
Tariel: You should understand that this Melnichenko is actually a very clever guy.
Denis: So what did he do, I can't understand?
Tariel: He got very close. But for some reason now he has changed direction towards
magnets. He is a very smart guy. I met him just a few days ago. We corresponded with
him.

Gia: Over email...
Tariel: Right, over email. Then they said that I went to buy something from him. Again,
as it turns out, one other Georgian also cheated there.
Denis: Was there a person named Gocha Tabatadze?

Tariel: Yes.
Denis: They told me about him that he also did the same thing without earth ground
using a conventional transformer.
Tariel: Let me tell you this. Gocha Tabatadze saw this type of device here for the first
time in his life.

Denis: So he stole it?
Tariel: No, he couldn't steal it. There was a little scam going on there. I know what he
was doing. But we don't say bad things about people who have already passed away.
Denis: I understand.
Tariel: A German man came to him, but they didn't even let him in the house. He sent
the German to me. If he were able to create a device, why would he send him to me?
The truth is, he only saw the device here. His proposals were simply unacceptable. He
told me, "Make 50 copies, and I'll give you this much. Make 100 pieces, and I'll give you
that much." I wondered, "Are you buying a device from me, or what?" Well... there's no
point in talking about this.
Denis: Well, okay. May he rest in peace.
Tariel: Well, in fact, I knew him. There's a swindler named Mevlud Ediselashvili. I
actually broke up with him. This Mevlud Ediselashvili took 200,000 Euros from the
Turks, and they left me there as a hostage, so to speak. After that, I forbade the Turks
from letting him in, and I myself didn't go anywhere near him. Then he got involved with
poor Gocha Tabatadze. He was my friend's cousin, the son of his father's sister. He
went too far with his drinking. He drank day and night. Then he had an accident, and his
friend died next to him. He had reasons to drink – he couldn't cope with the fact that
another person died because of his mistake. Something like that. That's it, dear Denis.

Denis: I see. Melnichenko also wrote that, as it turns out, it was not Tariel who met with
him, but Mevlud.
Tariel: That crook!
Denis: And he only let him talk on the phone with someone claiming to be you once in
his life. I've been in touch with Melnichenko, and he told me all about it.
Tariel: Yes, this is the first time we've even communicated in writing.
Denis: You've never even spoken on the phone?
Tariel: How could I have? I didn't even know his phone number. So that's how it is, my
dear.
Denis: So, when are you going to sell? Set up production?
Tariel: We'll see. One day, it will be necessary to gather a strong team and start
everything. Right now, the discussion is about producing up to 100 megawatts. We'll
wait. In fact, I'm not familiar with those people. Where would I work? What would I do?
What's there? How much does it cost? I don't know.
Denis: And this film that will be shown on the 19th, you only speak Georgian in it, right?
Tariel: Yes, in Georgian, with German subtitles.
Denis: I think they'll be streaming it in German over there. Let's see.
Gia: Well, the journalist asks questions in German, and a translator interprets.
Denis: If needed, Vazha can translate for me.
Tariel: Absolutely. Besides, there's nothing complex to translate. The generator is
visible. There's a hydraulic pump and a hydraulic motor that turns the generator. There's
a small electronic part; you start it with a 9v battery. It simply amplifies the power

because we had to make the motor work with a hydraulic pump and it produces a
kilowatt of power. A kilowatt motor is in place and that's how it turns the hydraulic pump.
Nowadays, getting a kilowatt is quite simple.
Denis: So, what role does the hydraulic pump play? I don't understand it at all.
Tariel: We are spinning the hydraulic pump.
Gia: And the hydraulic pump spins a 20 kilowatt generator.
Tariel: Does that make sense?
Denis: ok 1 Kilowatt motor...
Tariel: A huge pressure is created. There is a hydraulic pump of a different design, not a
standard one. This is also our own design. And so it's turning a 20 kilowatt generator.
Gia: Three-phase one
Tariel: a big three-phase generator...
Denis: Well, how does a one kilowatt motor spin a 20 kWt generator?
Gia: Yeah, it does.
Tariel: A motor with a power of 1 kilowatt turns like crazy... We even managed to get
like...
Gia: 1500 rpm.
Tariel: It held 1500 rpm.
Denis: Wow. So, if you understand the principle of obtaining energy from the Ether or
the physical vacuum, or whatever they call it now, it opens up countless ways to achieve
it.

Tariel: Yes, exactly. There's a good proverb: "All roads lead to Rome." You can take
whichever path you prefer. The key is to start, to understand how it's done. After that,
everything becomes much simpler. You might need to put in some effort, but it's not a
big deal.
Denis: But how many years have you been going to this?
Tariel: Oh... Quite a lot, well, how can I tell you... Even back in the Soviet Union. It's
been at least 27 years.
Denis: Wow.
Tariel: Yes...
Denis: Okay, thank you for your time, Tariel.
Tariel: Let's talk again sometime. We'll keep in touch.
Denis: How are you feeling, by the way?
Tariel: Well, I've developed diabetes. Now I depend on how my sugar levels are, or
rather, how I manage them.
Denis: know what that's like. I've had it since childhood... Well, okay, I should go, my
baby is already asleep, and I don't want to wake him up. All the best to you, Tariel. Take
care.
Tariel: Okay, goodbye.

Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Aking.21 on 2025.08.28, 23:48:42
This  next transcript is even more sensational, it adds more info to Kapanaadze's devices and proves he copied or modified Don Smith:
Transcript
Conversation between Korney, Tariel and Gia

[Korney] Oh, there you are finally, where have you been?
[Gia] At the doctors.
[Korney] With Tariel, you mean?
[Gia] No, no, my own tests.
[Korney] Ah, so you got sick yourself?
[Gia] Yeah.
[Korney] Damn, what happened?
[Gia] My gallbladder has been hurting for almost a year.
[Korney] Your gallbladder hurts?
[Gia] Yes.
[Korney] Damn, what do the doctors say?
[Gia] I don't know, I took blood and urine tests yesterday. This is an ultrasound or something. I did
everything, today I must go swallow some tubes.
[Korney] You're getting a gastroscopy today?
[Gia] Yes.
[Korney] Oh, damn.
I was wondering where you guys disappeared to. I called Tariel, he's asleep, his wife says. They
drugged him up again.
[Gia] Tariel doesn't have a wife.
[Korney] What?
[Gia] Tariel doesn't have a wife.
[Korney] Ah, he doesn't?
[Gia] Mamuka's wife.
[Korney] Lola, right?

[Gia] Lola, yes.
[Korney] Whose friend's wife is she?
[Gia] Our friend's.
[Korney] I remember, at first, there was a wife.
[Gia] Ah, yes.
[Korney] A young girl, right?
[Gia] That's Tariel's friend's daughter.
[Korney] Ah... How's Tariel doing now, is he on his own?
[Gia] Yeah, he was there and then at his son's. He was also lying down.
[Korney] Oh, damn. How's Tariel doing, has he gotten better?
[Gia] Yeah, I think he's getting better.
[Korney] And when will he show up?
[Gia] He'll be here in about 5 minutes, I think.
[Korney] Ah, he's coming to your place?
[Gia] Yes, he should be coming.
[Korney] Ah, it would be nice to talk.
[Gia] We're leaving, it seems.
[Korney] What?
[Gia] We have to... we're leaving for some business.
[Korney] Ah, you're leaving right away, or can you stay for 10 minutes?
[Gia] Well, we can do 10 minutes.
[Korney] Well, damn, I'm already wondering what happened.
I think nothing happened to Tariel.
[Gia] Damn, why didn't Olya tell you yesterday that I wasn't there?

[Korney] Ah, I don't know.
[Gia] So many people wrote me that...
[Korney] Really?
[Gia] Yes.
[Korney] No, I logged in, I saw you were online. Well, it's visible when you send this thing, and
there's a spinning thing there. I see you're online, I'm thinking, what the hell.
[Gia] Yeah, Lola called me that I... I was at the hospital until 9 pm.
[Korney] Wow.
[Gia] A new clinic opened there. They do all the tests from 9 am to 9 pm and give the results the
same day.
[Korney] Ah, wow, that's good, well done.
[Gia] Then I went with friends, there was something to finish there. I came back at 6 am.
[Korney] At 6 am? What were you doing? Damn, didn't your wife give you a hard time?
[Gia] Why? It was for business. Huh? I'm on business, she's calling now. Hold on. Hello. Hello,
Olya.
Hello. They have bad reception.
[Korney] Phew, damn, so Tariel is feeling better. Well, thank God, thank God. How are things going
with the patent?
[Gia] Hold on.
[Korney] Hello.
[Gia – on phone] Well, what do you want, I'm a little busy. Where will I find her, Olya? Well, if I
see her, I won't look for her. Hello, are you there?
[Korney] Ah, you're done already, right?
[Gia] Yes.
[Korney] Phew. I couldn't find that circuit diagram now.
[Gia – to Tariel] Who is he, what does he need? ...
[Tariel] Work phone

[Gia] Tariel is here, Andrei.
[Korney] Ah, Tariel. Tariel, hello, this is Andrei.
[Tariel] Andrei, how are you?
[Korney] Hello, dear friend. How's your health? Gia tells me it's terrible.
[Tariel] Yes.
[Korney] How did you let yourself get into such a terrible state?
[Tariel] Well, what can you do?
[Korney] Well, listen, maybe you should... I already told Gia, maybe some medicine? Maybe, I don't
know, maybe some kind of...
[Tariel] Dear friend, what helps with diabetes?
[Korney] Ah, diabetes? Insulin.
[Tariel] Well, I don't know, they took me off insulin. They say I just need to follow a regimen.
[Gia] It doesn't always work out.
[Tariel] Yes.
[Korney] Oh, damn, you should at least measure your sugar several times a day. How could you let
it get to this point?
If, God forbid, there is a coma, one could even die from such a thing.
[Tariel] That's true.
[Korney] Tariel, why are you scaring me like this? I told Gia, that's it. I said, Tariel is messing with
his health. Listen, Tariel, what are we going to do about our business, how are we going to move
forward?
[Tariel] You're right, we're going to patent it now. Well, I mean, we'll see, there are some offers to
patent it. And it will be easier later.
[Korney] So, one doesn't interfere with the other, right?
[Tariel] Yes.
[Tariel] So, we have no other problems. None, just this and that's it.
[Gia] So they don't find fault later, we have problems here too.

[Korney] So I told you guys, I told Gia that it's possible, you don't have to sell it, maybe your son,
you have a contract with Vestel, right? Your son doesn't have a contract, for example, right? Or Gia
doesn't have a contract either. So he can easily do it and then you'll be out of it. And the fact that the
money will go to you, well, that doesn't bother anyone, you understand?
[Tariel] Can I think about it, Andrei?
[Korney] Yes, of course. The only thing is, I see you have health problems. I've already borrowed
money from the bank, I've already agreed with the industrialist.
Well, they called me, asked me how things were going. I said, the guy is still in the hospital.
[Tariel] Well, it's been a day or two since I left that place. We'll see. We had some very heartfelt
conversations with the Turks.
[Korney] With the Turks?
[Tariel] Yes.
[Korney] So they are clinging to you?
[Tariel] I don't know how to put it. No matter what you do for them, they always consider you
extreme. We are already tired, we went to our place.
There was no money for food, they brought us to that. And once again, I said, I don't want to get into
such a stupid situation.
[Korney] So what do they want from you anyway?
[Tariel] Ah, I know what they want. They want it but... well, how to explain...
[Gia] And they don't believe it.
[Tariel] No, they do believe. They just want to find something in your behavior. Or just take it for
free.
I don't know what to do with them anymore. Well, I'm in fact done with them.
[Korney] Got it.
[Tariel] So, we'll think now how to get to you.
[Korney] How to get to us? Very simple. I make an invitation and that's it, I'll transfer the money.
[Tariel] You understand that this, what's it called, the Italian embassy, I haven't dealt with it to be
honest. Or you'll get through to something, you'll shout out

[Korney] Yes, with an invitation it's possible, I can call from here, make an appointment for you.
Then you would go to the Italian embassy.
I think they will grant the visa. I don't know why they wouldn't be able to grant it. The only thing is,
they might not grant it for Gia because he's a young guy. But they will definitely grant it to you.
[Tariel] So it's the same in Italy, right, about young people?
[Korney] Well, of course, yes. Because you're chasing, the elderly ones, they don't stay to work.
And the young ones stay.
That's why they're afraid to give visas, even tourist ones.
[Tariel] You understand, the conversation here is about how to somehow... The company has to
guarantee, but you send visas. Do you understand?
The entrepreneur you're supposed to work with, he has to help you with something, so that this...
This problem at least wouldn't exist.
[Korney] You mean the buyer, right?
[Tariel] Probably, yes.
[Korney] He can help.
He can help, but... I honestly think it's better not to contact him on such matters. Because we can
basically do it ourselves.
[Tariel] Then let's do it this way. We have a chance to get a European visa. Do you understand?
We'll see.
[Korney] What you're saying? I couldn't hear it.
[Tariel] We'll wait for 2-3 days because we have to get an answer...
[Korney] For the patent, right?
[Tariel] The union's response, yes, and then we can calmly...
[Gia] Move around Europe... If we get a visa. Not an Italian one, but...
[Korney] No, no, any of them will do, of course. You can easily travel with a German visa, no
problem.
[Tariel] Well, there is also a German, and a Polish, and...
[Korney] Czech. Yes, and Polish is suitable, Czech, yes.

[Gia] Yes, I think it's easier there. Italians don't do that.
[Korney] Polish is easier, yes. No, well, Italians can grant it, because I give a guarantee here, I take
responsibility for these people. And if they don't leave within the specified period, then I will be
deprived of my documents here permanently, do you understand?
That is, I make this invitation, sign such a document, which I take responsibility for.
[Gia] You understand, so, we need to get a visa for three months, they give it, that is, they told us
that they can grant a business visa.
[Korney] Aha.
[Tariel] And then it will be easier for us.
[Gia] Yes, they're telling us that the second time they're going to grant a three-year business visa.
But only if we do not violate terms and leave within these three months.
[Korney] You will come back, right?
[Gia] Yes.
[Tariel] Well, it's good that I will be there and everyone will also be there.
[Korney] Well, yes, for sure.
[Tariel] Well, would be best if you work on that within the next two or three days. Well, as a last
resort, your visa will be needed, your invitation...
[Korney] Well, you don't have to worry about your health here, Tariel, because the medical care
here is good, and everyone will be put on their feet right away. In detail, that is, there are no
problems with this here. Any medicines, whatever you want, all this is free, you don't have to pay
for anything.
Medical care is free in Italy. So you walk around with this calmer. You can go without fear.
For example, in Germany, if you don't have insurance, then, damn it, you won't pay, they won't treat
you. But that's not the case in Italy. Here there is no insurance... Well, actually there is an insurance
and you can apply for it, but even if you don't, the medical care is free.
Listen, Tariel, what I wanted to ask, Gia and I were talking about this setup. I wanted to ask, well,
you pump 220v or 12v into the primary circuit?
[Tariel] No, I can pump it with both 12v and 220v. It's problematic... And if I use 220v, I can put a
diode bridge there...
[Tariel] But the DC is needed. It's possible to do with AC, but there the circuit becomes more
complicated.

[Korney] No, I saw that you used inverters for 220 volts.
[Tariel] Well, not really, so to speak. Here's what happens there. You make a diode bridge and that's
it, off you go. But I mostly started it with 9v batteries. Well, and with a car battery, of course.
[Korney] But with a 9v battery, you then convert it to high-voltage, right? To excite the primary...
That is, those transistors that pump the primary are probably suffering, right?
[Tariel] They burn out. We threw them out in buckets there.
[Korney] Really? These are the ones on the primary, right? The ones that are suffering were only
present in that green device, right? (NOTE: he means green box).
[Tariel] Yes and the driving circuitry is completely different.
[Korney] Because, yes, I know that, for example, you can pump it hard with 12 volts and the
transistors can withstand it easily. But if you raise the voltage, especially when it's fed into such a
short primary...
[Tariel] They're burning out there.
[Korney] Yes, yes, they start to burn out, damn it, straight away. So I ordered that wire. I asked Gia,
I ordered that 2.5 square mm wire.
[Tariel] Good, it will come in handy when you arrive.
[Korney] I hope, Tariel, I hope that you will come after all.
[Tariel] Two or three days, and we'll figure out what's what, and we'll contact you.
[Gia] Listen, have you seen those two light bulbs that the guy did?
[Korney] Whom?
[Tariel] Some guy got 200 volts.
[Gia] 200 watts.
[Tariel] Right, 200 watts.
[Korney] Where? I mean, who did that? Oh, I think it was Lord (NOTE: he means DragonsLord76 –
the founder of the matri-x.ru forum). I sent you the materials related to it, right?
Well, you see, Lord was able to get the Smith circuit working...
[Tariel] Yes, yes, Donald Smith.
[Korney] The one with two secondary coils.

[Gia] I read that Smith himself couldn't make more than 50 kilowatts.
[Korney] No, Smith did 160 kilowatts, right? That little thing of his gave 160 kilowatts. He raised
the output voltage there to 8000 volts.
So, as I understand it, Tariel already has 220 volts coming out right away, correct?
[Tariel] Yes, yes, yes.
[Korney] I mean, you already take 220 volts directly from the secondary?
[Tariel] You take it directly. You can have 50 volts, or whatever you want...
[Korney] So it depends on how you pump the primary circuit, right? I mean to get that 50 volts on
the secondary.
[Tariel] I meant Hertz.
[Korney] No, not hertz, I meant voltage, like 220 volts.
[Tariel] Well, you can do 110v too.
[Korney] Well, I mean, you already get, for example, 110 volts on the secondary?
[Tariel] Yes. I get as much as I want.
[Korney] And how much you get already depends on the secondary, right? How much you wind it.
More windings, less windings?
[Tariel] The secondary circuit... It's a matter of the secondary circuit, in fact. What you put in there,
it will give out the same.
[Korney] Well, so it depends... That is, let's say, you pump with 200 volts on the primary. On the
secondary, you could add a little more turns to get 300v there. And if you got less turns, you get less
output, right?
[Tariel] Well, right, can be added or removed, depending on how much you want to get there.
[Korney] Right, yes. It's just that this Smith, when he did it, he did it very high voltage. He made the
output of 8 kilovolts on the secondary, and then stepped it down through capacitors.
[Tariel] Yes, he lowered the voltage using step-down transformers.
[Korney] No no. He stepped it down through... He was charging very large capacitors.
And afterwards it was stepped down through transformers. He had 160 kilowatts coming out of a
small unit. You could hold it in your hands.

[Tariel] He was on the internet...
[Gia] 160 kilowatts, I don't know, I haven't read it. The Internet says 50 kilowatts.
[Korney] No, you look at this one. There is Smith's on YouTube .. He already explained on the free
energy forum, everything's in English there. And he just says that the output of the device he holds
in his hands is 160 kilowatts. This little one he shows there.
[Tariel] Well, someone said that you can even fit this stuff into a matchbox, right?
[Korney] No, it was Lord bragging. He says, like, Kapanadze doesn't understand anything about
electronics. I will do it, all the electronics will be in the box, the one that controls all of this. Well,
Lord is quite a character. A real sly fox...
[Gia] Let him suffer :)
[Korney] In short, he got the result according to Smith - was able to excite the primary.
But he pumps in high voltage there, 1.5kv, I think.
[Gia] Yes, and he is still in Russia, let him not forget.
[Korney] Yes, Russia. They'll give him a pine box instead of a paycheck. Putin is there...
[Korney] They will just tear him to pieces.
[Korney] In short, well, Tariel, I was just asking about this, I just wanted to experiment at home
myself. You know.
I wanted to experiment, try to drive that primary and secondary and see what happens. That's why I
asked, how many volts I should pump into the primary. So it's better to put more volts, right? Let's
say around 220v.
[Gia] You mean into the primary?
[Korney] Yes, into the primary to excite it.
[Gia] Can be that much or it could be less. If you charge it with a 9-volt battery, the circuit just
becomes more complicated and that's it...
[Tariel] Yes, it gets a little more complicated.
[Korney] But with a 9-volt one, you still need to raise the voltage, right?
[Tariel] Yes, of course.
[Korney] ok you raise the voltage. Can you give me a hint as to how many volts I should apply to
the primary?

[Tariel] Well, again, it depends on you. If the calculation is correct, you should get 200-300
kilohertz and then the rest is the usual work.
[Korney] So, it's at 200-300 kilohertz, but what is the amplitude? That is, what voltage is used?
[Tariel] Voltage is 12 volts. I mean 9 volts.
[Korney] Ah, it's just 9 volts at 200-300 kilohertz on the primary, right?
[Tariel] Yes, yes, yes. The makes the circuit complicated. That's why I avoid these, but I made a lot
of the devices based on a 9v battery. It's a regular 9 volt battery. There are some milliamps there.
[Gia] 200 milliamps
[Korney] Well, yes.
[Korney] So, as I understand it, you excite the primary with 200-300 kilohertz,
12 volts is the amplitude. And the secondary, as you said, should be short.
[Tariel] Well, again, it all depends on how much you want to get at the output.
[Korney] And then your secret lies in how you extract the energy from the coil?
[Tariel] The whole secret lies in the calculation of how to extract exactly the voltage, amperage, and
frequency that you need. That's it.

[Korney] No, I mean, the secret is in the third coil, that is, how you control it there, right?
[Tariel] You have a pickup coil, the output one.
[Korney] And the third coil turns out to be the output, right?
[Tariel] Yes.
[Korney] Like Tesla's extra-coil, right?
[Tariel] Yes. If you noticed, Tesla had a flat coil hanging on the wall. And this coil played a
significant role in everything else ...
[Korney] What is this coil?
[Tariel] It's on the wall, if you looked there...
[Korney] Yes, yes, this is a large flat coil..
[Tariel] Flat coil, yes. Well, you can also make a conical one and we also did that, but still this flat
one turns out better.

[Korney] Ah, and that one turns out to be the output coil, right?
[Tariel] No, it's not the output coil, but it does a lot in Tesla's experiments.
[Korney] Got it. Well, okay, I won't bother you much anymore.
[Tariel] Okay...
[Korney] Well, you understand, I won't steal anything from you and I'm not even trying to do it. It's
just interesting to me, at least to tinker with something, to experiment. You know, sitting at home
doing nothing doesn't really lift your spirits. Guys, well, then I'm waiting for news from you. Gia, so
please call me, okay?
[Gia] Andrei, we need to go.
[Korney] Well, that's all, guys, take care. Tariel, hang in there, take care of your health, God forbid
anything happens to you. Gia, you too, keep an eye on Tariel, don't abandon him.
[Gia] I won't abandon him :)
[Korney] Okay, guys, take care. I was glad to hear from you. Tariel, I hope you won't get into such a
terrible state of health again.
[Gia] We hope so too.
[Korney] All the best, guys. I was very glad to hear from you.
[Tariel] All the best.
[Korney] Take care, bye-bye.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: sergh on 2025.08.29, 10:08:41
Quote from: Aking.21 on 2025.08.28, 23:23:30
Tariel: A German man came to him, but they didn't even let him in the house. He sent the German to me. If he were able to create a device, why would he send him to me? The truth is, he only saw the device here. His proposals were simply unacceptable. He told me, "Make 50 copies, and I'll give you this much. Make 100 pieces, and I'll give you that much." I wondered, "Are you buying a device from me, or what?" Well... there's no point in talking about this.
Denis: Well, okay. May he rest in peace.
Tariel: Well, in fact, I knew him. There's a swindler named Mevlud Ediselashvili. I actually broke up with him. This Mevlud Ediselashvili took 200,000 Euros from the Turks, and they left me there as a hostage, so to speak. After that, I forbade the Turks from letting him in, and I myself didn't go anywhere near him.
...
Denis: So, when are you going to sell? Set up production?
Tariel: We'll see. One day, it will be necessary to gather a strong team and start everything. Right now, the discussion is about producing up to 100 megawatts. We'll wait. In fact, I'm not familiar with those people. Where would I work? What would I do?
What's there? How much does it cost? I don't know.
...
Tariel: Absolutely. Besides, there's nothing complex to translate. The generator is visible. There's a hydraulic pump and a hydraulic motor that turns the generator. There's a small electronic part; you start it with a 9v battery. It simply amplifies the power because we had to make the motor work with a hydraulic pump and it produces a
kilowatt of power. A kilowatt motor is in place and that's how it turns the hydraulic pump. Nowadays, getting a kilowatt is quite simple.
Denis: So, what role does the hydraulic pump play? I don't understand it at all.
Tariel: We are spinning the hydraulic pump.
Gia: And the hydraulic pump spins a 20 kilowatt generator.
Tariel: Does that make sense?
Denis: ok 1 Kilowatt motor...
Tariel: A huge pressure is created. There is a hydraulic pump of a different design, not a standard one. This is also our own design. And so it's turning a 20 kilowatt generator.
Gia: Three-phase one
Tariel: a big three-phase generator...
Denis: Well, how does a one kilowatt motor spin a 20 kWt generator?
Gia: Yeah, it does.
Tariel: A motor with a power of 1 kilowatt turns like crazy... We even managed to get like...

Kapanadze's strategy was to not give away the secret of the device to anyone. He made working samples only for demonstrations and earned money on this. He understood perfectly well that as soon as he gave away the secret to someone, for example, to set up production, then he and his relatives, colleagues and friends would become of no interest to anyone and no one would pay them anything more.

Quote from: Aking.21 on 2025.08.28, 23:48:42
[Tariel] Well, it's been a day or two since I left that place. We'll see. We had some very heartfelt conversations with the Turks.
[Korney] With the Turks?
[Tariel] Yes.
[Korney] So they are clinging to you?
[Tariel] I don't know how to put it. No matter what you do for them, they always consider you extreme. We are already tired, we went to our place. There was no money for food, they brought us to that. And once again, I said, I don't want to get into such a stupid situation.
[Korney] So what do they want from you anyway?
[Tariel] Ah, I know what they want. They want it but... well, how to explain...
[Gia] And they don't believe it.
[Tariel] No, they do believe. They just want to find something in your behavior. Or just take it for free. I don't know what to do with them anymore. Well, I'm in fact done with them.

And after that this [Korney] does the same thing, tries to find out the secret of the device, with assurances "I won't steal it!".
Where is the logic? Kapanadze sets himself the goal of advertising his invention, but not to tell anyone the secret in any way.

There is no truth here. Well, there is one small and useless one:

Quote from: Aking.21 on 2025.08.28, 23:48:42[Tariel] The secondary circuit... It's a matter of the secondary circuit, in fact. What you put in there, it will give out the same.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Aking.21 on 2025.08.31, 02:19:22
I think you are missing the point.  Tariel answered what he means by high frequency. His device operates at 1Mhz which is highly significant information.
He also answers what his secret is, which again is very valuable information.
People have to pay attention to the videos and all the available information and piece together the info with his available patents.
So the first thing we need is a high frequency generator (1 mhz) capable of handling at least hundreds of watts.
He also tells us that the FG is pulsed with DC which accords with his patent.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: sergh on 2025.09.01, 09:51:38
About high frequency. This is taken out of context.

Let's look at the quote from your translation:

Quote[Gia] You mean into the primary?
[Korney] Yes, into the primary to excite it.
[Gia] Can be that much or it could be less. If you charge it with a 9-volt battery, the circuit just
becomes more complicated and that's it...
[Tariel] Yes, it gets a little more complicated.
[Korney] But with a 9-volt one, you still need to raise the voltage, right?
[Tariel] Yes, of course.
[Korney] ok you raise the voltage. Can you give me a hint as to how many volts I should apply to
the primary?

[Tariel] Well, again, it depends on you. If the calculation is correct, you should get 200-300
kilohertz and then the rest is the usual work.
[Korney] So, it's at 200-300 kilohertz, but what is the amplitude? That is, what voltage is used?
[Tariel] Voltage is 12 volts. I mean 9 volts.
[Korney] Ah, it's just 9 volts at 200-300 kilohertz on the primary, right?
[Tariel] Yes, yes, yes. The makes the circuit complicated. That's why I avoid these, but I made a lot
of the devices based on a 9v battery. It's a regular 9 volt battery. There are some milliamps there.
[Gia] 200 milliamps

Kapanadze and his assistant Gia tell how they manage to start a large powerful generator from a small battery.

Initially, a simple version of the generator was started directly from a 220-volt socket network:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prrd3zJJHfc

Here, to start without a 220 volt network and for self-powering, a standard industrial converter 12V -> 220V 400 Watt was used, which was powered by a car battery.

But this made it difficult to start without a 220-volt, when observers demanded to start the device on the island or first disconnected 220 volts everywhere, as according to Kapanadze, it was during the Georgian President's visit. This also led to reproaches from observers who assumed that the device was somehow secretly powered by a large battery.

Thus, Kapanadze describes a converter for obtaining 220 volts from a small 9-volt battery. The converter produces 220V DC and charges a large electrolytic capacitor, then Kapanadze presses a button and creates a pulse to start the powerful device, which then operates in autonomous power mode.

This could be a traditional low-power 9 Volt -> 220 Volt converter, which can be soldered or bought, for example, on AliExpress.
Kapanadze and Gia talk about it freely because they know there is no secret about it.

When Kapanadze says that it is necessary to calculate the elements of the generator design to obtain the desired frequency at the output, take into account that the generator output is 50 Hz 220 V. There is a video of Kapanadze where he connects a frequency meter to the generator output, and the frequency meter shows 49 - 50 Hz.
And he really needs to design the parts of the device so that the output is 50 Hz, not 70 or 30 Hz, and not 154 volts or 280 volts, but about 220 V.

Look at Kapanadze's hydraulic and mechanical generators, with cylinders and pressure gauges. What do they have to do with the Tesla coil? Why is it easier for Kapanadze to make a high-power mechanical generator than a generator with no moving parts?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: forest on 2025.09.01, 12:23:31
Look at Kapanadze's hydraulic and mechanical generators, with cylinders and pressure gauges. What do they have to do with the Tesla coil? Why is it easier for Kapanadze to make a high-power mechanical generator than a generator with no moving parts?

I guess because the output is strange electrostatic like energy which has to be converted into electricity either using a converter similar to DC-DC converter or by using a motor - generator. Maybe that's why he mentioned Don Smith
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: sergh on 2025.09.01, 12:35:03
Why does Kapanadze need a DS-DS converter if 220 volts 26 amperes come out of the insides of its coil?

If he had a 1 MHz 5 kilowatt DS-DS converter, you would definitely have seen it. Even on a modern GaN semiconductor base, you will hardly be able to hold such a DS-DS converter for a frequency of 200 kHz - 1 MHz in your hands. Imagine the weight of 50 - 100 mobile phone chargers. And this super-device would be noticeable from the outside.
But there must also be a device for generating energy, in addition to this weight.

Considering that Kapanadze uses antediluvian radio components from the trash in his devices - it is impossible. Another way of obtaining energy is needed, since rectification of oscillations is pointless due to the lack of a source capable of supplying additional energy.

Kapanadze's generator has no output devices capable of controlling 5 kilowatts of power.  The energy comes out ready-made from the inside of the coil.
Low-frequency current 26 A 220 V 50 Hz.

Quote from: forest on 2025.09.01, 12:23:31
Maybe that's why he mentioned Don Smith
- when Don Smith reported getting 100 kW from low-power junk parts, maybe he lied a little? How can we trust him at all then?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: forest on 2025.09.01, 12:55:41
The output energy is able to power light bulbs and (maybe modified) motors. For all other is probably required kind of converter to obtain required frequency and voltage. This is my guess. Like in Henry Moray device. It all have origin Tesla single wire transmission line and very strange motor coils like in Marvin Cole motor, described in Tesla notes on highe frequency currents
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: sergh on 2025.09.01, 13:00:39
I also thought so at first. But Kapanadze's video shows a regular 50 Hz iron motor from the factory, and he measures the frequency of 50 Hz with a frequency meter. It's hard to accept at first. The simplest way to explain everything is hidden wires from the socket. But no, it's not that simple.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: chief kolbacict on 2025.09.01, 14:12:05
Quote from: sergh on 2025.09.01, 13:00:39
and he measures the frequency of 50 Hz with a frequency meter.
He measured by this?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: sergh on 2025.09.01, 14:20:22
Not only, but also this one, at 2:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-rhxknv8_A

But the mechanical resonant frequency meter 50 Hz, like in your pictures, I think was also somewhere in other videos.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Aking.21 on 2025.09.01, 15:00:05
Sergh: re 9 to 220 v converter:
I assume you mean inverter?
So as I understand it, Kapanadze used a 9 volt to 220 volt inverter, then bridge rectified it to dc to charge a mains voltage electrolytic capacitor.
I cannot see a 9 volt to 220 volt inverter on ALi Express. Can anyone point me to such a device that can be purchased today?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: sergh on 2025.09.01, 15:42:52
Quote from: Aking.21 on 2025.09.01, 15:00:05
a 9 volt to 220 volt inverter on ALi Express. Can anyone point me to such a device that can be purchased today?
DC-DC Boost Converter:
https://aliexpress.com/item/33005946746.html
https://aliexpress.com/item/1005004625817368.html
https://aliexpress.com/item/1005008965338587.html
https://aliexpress.com/item/1005005956520360.html
https://aliexpress.com/item/1005006477147082.html
small:
https://aliexpress.com/item/1005009208828428.html

from USB:
https://aliexpress.com/item/1005005951891086.html

etc..
Common application is to charge a capacitor for a photo flash.

Caution! Dangerous!
Such simplicity and low power converter can cause deadly electric shock! 
This increases with a charged external output capacitor large capacity.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Aking.21 on 2025.09.01, 17:15:29
Quote from: sergh on 2025.09.01, 15:42:52
DC-DC Boost Converter:
https://aliexpress.com/item/33005946746.html
https://aliexpress.com/item/1005004625817368.html
https://aliexpress.com/item/1005008965338587.html
https://aliexpress.com/item/1005005956520360.html
https://aliexpress.com/item/1005006477147082.html
small:
https://aliexpress.com/item/1005009208828428.html

from USB:
https://aliexpress.com/item/1005005951891086.html

etc..
Common application is to charge a capacitor for a photo flash.

Caution! Dangerous!
Such simplicity and low power converter can cause deadly electric shock! 
This increases with a charged external output capacitor large capacity.

Thanks,Sergh. I've ordered a few of these.
One question:  Do you know the electrolytic capacitor Kapanadze used? What is the capacity? Is there a picture anywhere?
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: sergh on 2025.09.02, 08:35:40
I don't understand your enthusiasm with the auxiliary converter. It's just a starter for the "motor", which creates the initial impulse.

As I imagine, to start the device, a capacitor charged to 300 volts must be discharged by connecting through a toggle switch to one of the coils, probably the primary one, which has a small number of turns of copper tube. From this impulse, the magnets inside the secondary coil will compress some substance, which will generate a current that will go to the load through the secondary coil, which will maintain compression until the current from the substance is depleted. Then a cycle of expansion and regeneration of the substance is necessary, which occurs during the demagnetization and remagnetization of the secondary coil. The next cycle can begin independently due to the resonance of the current in the secondary coil and in the internal substance. For precise frequency correction, short high-voltage pulses with a frequency of 50 Hz are fed to the primary through a spark gap, from a transistor generator.

What led to such thoughts? Why Kapanadze needs an external power supply, a 220->12V transformer and a rectifier to organize self-feeding? Why can't he make a tap for 12V directly from his coil?
Because the coil does not produce, but consumes energy, and it cannot be used for this? In general, his secondary coil does not look like a Tesla coil, it looks like a winding of a powerful solenoid. The patent also says "bobbin", not "coil".

Yes, there is also an "unfortunate misunderstanding"   in the GreenBox video, when someone came in with a camera to take an interview, and did not pay attention to the fact that a person from Kapanadze's team had already started to disassemble the coil and take out secret insides from it.
Look at 14:15 what yellow came out from inside the coil on the left side:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSWD3HDJloc

Capacitor - I don't know which one Kapanadze had, it is only known that he ordered some capacitor for the GreenBox through someone. There was a message about this on the forums a long time ago.

But an electrolytic capacitor is not a problem. Probably in Georgia, for people far from electronics, this may be a problem.

In general, a suitable capacitor can be unsoldered from an old CRT monitor, 150 - 200 μF 400 V. But such capacitors are usually not designed for high discharge current, it is undesirable to short-circuit the terminals when fully charged. Due to the high discharge current, the internal conductors of ordinary electrolytic capacitors can burn out. Everything will be ok on the outside, but the capacity will be reduced or disappear. But for experiments, such a capacitor can probably withstand several discharges.

When charging electrolytic capacitors, it is necessary to correctly connect the Plus and Minus DC voltage in accordance with the designations on the capacitor body. If the polarity is incorrect, the capacitor will quickly overheated and explode.

  photo flash capacitor:
https://aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=photo+flash+Capacitor

Attention, Danger! Electrolytic capacitors can explode when the maximum working voltage is exceeded! Not so much, but they can damage your eyes. It is advisable to work with them in protective glasses. It is advisable to choose capacitors with a maximum voltage of 30 percent more than what you plan to charge.

https://aliexpress.com/item/1005008769345815.html

About capacitors like this, do not use large-capacity capacitors, 500 - 1000 uF and more, the discharge of such capacitors can also be destructively dangerous.

Another capacitors for high current, with terminals for screws, looks good:
https://aliexpress.com/item/1005008683222908.html

maybe 400 A peak current,..datasheet:

https://v1.cecdn.yun300.cn/100001_2012285177/%E5%9C%86%E9%93%9D%E5%BC%8F%E7%9B%B4%E6%B5%81%E6%BB%A4%E6%B3%A2%E7%94%B5%E5%AE%B9%E5%99%A8%20%20MKP-LL.pdf

https://aliexpress.com/item/1005009606088712.html

etc..
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: chief kolbacict on 2025.09.02, 15:22:15
Quote from: sergh on 2025.09.02, 08:35:40

In general, a suitable capacitor can be unsoldered from an old CRT monitor, 150 - 200 μF 400 V. But such capacitors are usually not designed for high discharge current, it is undesirable to short-circuit the terminals when fully charged.
In that case it's better to take capacitor from inverter welding or from frequency converter.
They are designed for high power. :)
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: chief kolbacict on 2025.09.02, 17:35:46
Quote from: sergh on 2025.09.02, 08:35:40
From this impulse, the magnets inside the secondary coil will compress some substance, which will generate a current that will go to the load through the secondary coil, which will maintain compression until the current from the substance is depleted.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: sergh on 2025.09.03, 06:56:45
If you trust this drawing, then the energy-producing substance is located between the turns of the "Tesla bifilaria", as it is written there.
The meaning of the bifilar coil, as Tesla himself stated, is in greater energy accumulation due to the equality of potential along the entire length of the winding.
If you take this literally, to modern technologies, lithium batteries have a similar design. In these batteries, energy accumulation occurs between the turns of a flat bifilar coil, between two strips of copper foil twisted into a roll, between which the charge carrier and the insulating membrane "separator" are located.
But regarding Kapanadze, in this case, battery technologies are not suitable due to the low energy density. To implement a storage device that could shine 5 kilowatt lamps for tens of minutes, technologies are needed that are hundreds of times superior to the best modern batteries.

About the voltage per cell. With the maximum voltage currently available at about 4 volts, generating  AC 220 V in such a design would require more than 50 elements, which is hard to imagine being placed in the volume of the device in Kapanadze's video.
If you follow the diagram from the crumpled sheet, each element should produce about 30 volts 26 amperes.

Quote from: chief kolbacict on 2025.09.02, 15:22:15
In that case it's better to take capacitor from inverter welding or from frequency converter.
They are designed for high power. :)
Yes, probably, electrolytic capacitors with screw terminals for frequency converters are also capable of discharging a large current. But according to the datasheet, they are mainly rated for an average pulse current, which is not that great, often 6-12 amperes. In addition, it would be difficult to find such capacitors of small capacity 100-200 μF.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Aking.21 on 2025.09.03, 23:43:01
I'm looking for a link between Bedini, Don Smith, and Kapanadze. One thing they have in common is the use of flyback energy created by frequency generator square wave pulsing.
Bedini does it mechanically, Smith and Kapandze do it electronically. A DC-DC converter enables control of high voltages by pulsing the low-voltage side of the converter, thus simplifying the electronics.
The electrolytic capacitor is important because it enables a pass-through of electricity, whereas a normal capacitor can act as a blocking device.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: lfarrand on 2025.09.04, 12:27:06
Quote from: Aking.21 on 2025.09.03, 23:43:01
The electrolytic capacitor is important because it enables a pass-through of electricity, whereas a normal capacitor can act as a blocking device.

How does an electrolytic capacitor enable pass through whereas a non polarized capacitor does not? Wouldn't both block DC, once they're fully charged?

Electrolytic capacitors are generally polarized so will only work one-way. They are only suitable for DC and won't work for AC. They have positive and negative terminals. You can put two of them back to back and they will then work for AC.

Non polarized capacitors don't have fixed positive and negative terminals and can flip one way or the other, so are suitable for both AC and DC.
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Allcanadian on 2025.09.04, 15:10:41
Ifarrand
QuoteHow does an electrolytic capacitor enable pass through whereas a non polarized capacitor does not? Wouldn't both block DC, once they're fully charged?
Electrolytic capacitors are generally polarized so will only work one-way. They are only suitable for DC and won't work for AC. They have positive and negative terminals. You can put two of them back to back and they will then work for AC.
Non polarized capacitors don't have fixed positive and negative terminals and can flip one way or the other, so are suitable for both AC and DC.

This is good example why building and experiments are important.

First, every capacitor is AC because the charge current is in one direction which then "alternates" in the opposite direction on discharge. However in experiments I learned an electrolytic capacitor has leakage when reversed biased over the rated voltage. As such it can act like a capacitor and a threshold device. Similar in action to a reversed biased 2N2222A NPN transistor in a negative resistance circuit.

Many claim this electrolytic leakage causes failure but I never saw it. I ran countless hours with no problems so long as any heat buildup was managed. I use strips of aluminum roof flashing which I corrugate and wrap around a component as a heat sink.   

QuoteYou can put two of them back to back and they will then work for AC.

I do this all the time but there's more to it. Suppose we have two caps A and B back to back. Cap A is 50uF@100v and cap B 100uF@200v. When the voltage exceeds 100v cap A can start leaking overcharging B relative to A. If we add another conductor between AB this becomes a capacitor based current regulator/splitter based on the amount of leakage through A, the applied voltage and the difference in capacity between AB. We are only limited by our imagination here and there are countless applications.

It's funny because a supposed expert might see this and claim it's evidence the builder is an amateur. Similar to reversed diodes or back to back diodes as threshold devices or series oscillators few understand. However these are armchair experts with little hands on experience. A real expert understands all the properties of the components to such an extent they can find new and creative uses for them.

This is why when looking at a FE patent I always look for all the missing or out of place components. Most people are 100% predictable and do things based on repetition unlike inventors.

For example, I once used a 12v battery as a HV capacitor. So I wrapped the lower part of the battery in aluminum sheet as one plate of a capacitor and used all of the (+) and (-) battery plates as the second capacitor plate. Logically it is a capacitor like any other and has two sets of conductors separated by an insulator. However now things get fuzzy, the total voltage on a (+) or (-) battery conductor can be +6, -6 plus the potential of our external capacitor/battery plate. How many people do you suppose would notice something like this in a circuit?. My guess is very few so we need to pay attention. 

AC
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Centraflow on 2025.09.04, 16:26:07
If I may add to your post Don 8)


In the image attached is another different form of interreactive capacitance.

A and B are charged from separate sources, the + plates are A and B with the negative plates being 1 and 2.

They all have a common capacitance because of the way they are wound.

The external circuit I have not shown, but it exists, and also is a bit exceptional.

Many years of bench work as you know Don.

By the way, I have lost your email over the years, PM me.

Mike
Title: Re: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator
Post by: Allcanadian on 2025.09.04, 18:06:09
Hey Centraflow

That's an interesting setup which I have seen in many patents over the years. One used mercury rectifiers in parallel with the coils in the circuits A and B. Others rectifiers possibly also used as threshold devices and spark gaps in series with A and B. It took me a long time to figure out what they were doing and it's very non-intuitive to the average person.

I think the best but also the most elusive devices used no switches. It was all measured corona gap effects as a delay function merged with capacitance and inductance to sequence the operation. By appearances it may not even look like an electrical device. This is next level technology which gives me headaches.

Hope you and your work are doing well.