PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 05:56:59
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Author Topic: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator  (Read 348312 times)
Group: Guest
Don,

I'm not convinced that anything on the 'Red' tube is a coil. The entire area is too smooth, wires would leave ridges as seen in the horizontal coil. The only wires I see on the vertical red tube are the 'spark gap', the 'top wire' that feeds the black tube, and another copper strap that I believe is connected to the reflective surface behind the coil. The spark gap is extremely irregular and leads me to believe that this is not coming directly from the HV power supply.

My honest opinion is that this is the discharge of the accumulated energy collected from the tube.

Respectfully,

Core

I agree with regards to it not looking like a wire wrapped coil.
But it could be a custom capacitor.  Where each of those 3 sections could be individually wrapped with something, creating some kind of capacitor.
How they are connected and used is a mystery.
There could be a wire on the bottom that is similar to the wire connecting on top of this coil.

Then again maybe Tariel wrapped something over the wires of this coil to create some special effect so we can't see the wires themselves.

All total speculation until I've tried some of these "wild" ideas and see if there is anything to them.

Tariel is probably laughing his head off with all this talk.  Maybe this coil is just there to throw us all off  :-\

DonL

Maybe its all the turkey I ate but I have a bizarre theory on how the unit pulls power. I got to admit it was influenced by CosmoLV at the OU site. Was just looking at the 'Green Box' unit. A lot of guys have stated that there is no wire connected to the large copper tube on the outside of the coil. But I have to say I completely disagree. It's a little late tonight so tomorrow i'll take some screen shots to back-up my claim.

It looks to me that there is a wire snaked 'inside' the copper tube. If you take a close look there is a green/blue wire that enters the coil from the right side. I am starting to think that maybe this wire is a negative high voltage lead that runs from the box, into the inside of the copper coil and then to the spark gap. Sounds strange indeed but if this insulated wire is a strong negative I would think that positive ion's from the air would attach itself to the surface of the copper pipe.
  The outside of the pipe is connected to the load and then see's ground. A external magnetic field induces current flow in the copper pipe that is saturated with positive ions. Providing the inside of the pipe is held strong negative positive ions will end up on the outside of the copper pipe.

One thing for sure I do see a wire inside the copper pipe.

Respectfully,

Core

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Core,

wavewatcher mentioned some time ago the same observation of a wire inside the copper tube coil (6T coil).

It is unfortunate that no camera shots were taken to show the space between the transformer coil and the green box.

Most assume that the spark gap is tied into the large 6T coil, but there is no video evidence of that. The HV green lead from the SG could connect to any part of the transformer, or even go back into the box. We just don't know.

Core,

wavewatcher mentioned some time ago the same observation of a wire inside the copper tube coil (6T coil).

It is unfortunate that no camera shots were taken to show the space between the transformer coil and the green box.

Most assume that the spark gap is tied into the large 6T coil, but there is no video evidence of that. The HV green lead from the SG could connect to any part of the transformer, or even go back into the box. We just don't know.

Then I agree with WaveWatcher. I'm looking at the video and have some screen shoots that give the impression that the wire coming out of the box on the right side passes under the coil then into the copper. After that it feeds the spark gap.

To further the idea above yesterday, prior to blowing out the transistor on my ion pack, I conducted a basic electrostatic experiment. Took a piece of 3" schedule 80 PVC pipe about 5 inches long. Cut two pieces of copper sheet (26 gauge) about 3" in height. These pieces where cut so I could roll them, one on the inside one on the outside of the PVC pipe. On the inside copper I connected the output of the negative ion generator. Energizing the inside copper does create an electrostatic charge buildup on the outside copper. I can pull a small static spark to my finger. Naturally this is creating a capacitor.

I am under the impression that the outside copper sheet on the PVC has a positive charge with respect to the inside copper sheet ???  Yes the theory outlined above may be strange but I am starting to think that if we oscillate the magnetic field below the copper pipe at the right frequency it would have to induce a current. Also the right frequency may 'mix' the positive ion's on the pipe into the induced voltage. Long shot..........YES.

Anyway just found some cheap ion generator transformers in the internet for around $11.00 USD. I'll give it a shot.

Respectfully,

Core

Buy me some coffee
in the device i am studying, there are 3 coils in series, first the middle frequency coil clockwise wound is driven by the SG, this is in series with the lowest frequency coil which is set at 3rd subharmonic of the primary this is wound counter clockwise, this is then in series with the final low turn highest frequency coil which is above 3rd harmonic maybe 12th again clockwise, the low turn coil is used for output to ground.

Which device is that Peter?

Buy me some coffee
SSG, and i know this hasn't been proved OU, but it's an interesting take and may explain why your big coil is not connected to the spark gap

Also similar in Don's
Primary is middle frequency coil, tuned secondary is lowest or same as primary, and untuned secondary is highest, also don't forget he has probably hidden the true function from what we see in his desktop device

SSG, and i know this hasn't been proved OU, but it's an interesting take and may explain why your big coil is not connected to the spark gap

Also similar in Don's
Primary is middle frequency coil, tuned secondary is lowest or same as primary, and untuned secondary is highest, also don't forget he has probably hidden the true function from what we see in his desktop device

What is "SSG" ?

Sorry, I know it as "Simple School Girl" pertaining to Bedini's motor.

Buy me some coffee
It's the device i am building right now but a solid state version
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=417.msg6622#msg6622

Ohhhh,

The "Spark Gap Generator" SGG. ;)

Hi Core.

I read that too a little while back.

I'll believe it when I see it.

I've seen similar stories in the past, and either they turn out to be false, or they are true but nothing ever materializes from them. You would think this would be big news by now.  ???

I was just reading this on stray currents and Tariel kapanadze popped into my head.. could it be a stray current collector?

http://www.donaldwzipse.com/images/DangersofStrayVoltageandCurrent.pdf

I was just reading this on stray currents and Tariel kapanadze popped into my head.. could it be a stray current collector?

http://www.donaldwzipse.com/images/DangersofStrayVoltageandCurrent.pdf

I think so.

All you need is a means of decreasing the resistance of a wire ran between two points in the ground. With the way utility companies cause ground currents it should not be difficult to find these two points anywhere on the planet.

If the current is found on public or private (not the utility's) property it is in the public domain.
« Last Edit: 2011-01-10, 15:40:58 by WaveWatcher »

As far as this device goes I am starting to consider that the reason nobody is even close is due to tackling the challenge from the wrong angle. Consider this, the status quo has been that you need electricity to create it. So typically people start by creating a circuit to provide power then find ways to amplify it. This has been the standard approach. What if this direction is completely wrong.

An air-conditioning system does not need to provide warm air in order to cool it. A heating system does not cool the air first then re-heat it. So why should gaining energy from the ambient require an 'input' of energy to get it? If the energy is already there we need only to power our 'output' device. As mentioned above the procedure has always been:
  - A. Input power device
  - B. Some magical transformation
  - C. Output device

Assume if you would that we do away with points A & B above. This leads us to solve only device C. Well we do not need to solve this device because Tesla has already designed it and clearly stated it's principle. This device can be found in Patent #685,955 and others known as 'Apparatus for utilizing effects transmitted from a distance to a receiving device through natural media'.
  It was this similar device that Tesla used to monitor lightning strikes. This device is set up to match the impulses/vibrations of the transmitting station. Would it be to far fetched to believe that this device can be set to vibrate at a particular frequency that would allow 'positive' charges to accumulate on one of the plates thus charging a capacitor? If so then the next step would be to transform this power into a usable output.

There are some very bright people on these forums that know there electronics well. But I am believing that points A & B above should be removed from the equations. the impulses in the earth are already there. So when we build an air-conditioner we need not have to have it blow warm air first to get cold air. The warm air is there we just need to power our output device to remove the energy.

*Edit: I posted in another thread the letter Tesla wrote regarding his planetary transmission. What is interesting is that Tesla was not transmitting power but using his 'receiving' circuit to collect electrical impulses. Clearly he was collecting charges but not from his transmitter.   

Respectfully,

Core

Core,

Both Kapanadze's and SM's devices need a kick of energy to get the process going. It's simply a means to an end, and I wouldn't fret too much about the use of a small initializing energy source.

Core,

Both Kapanadze's and SM's devices need a kick of energy to get the process going. It's simply a means to an end, and I wouldn't fret too much about the use of a small initializing energy source.

No I'm not fretting about that. But something else just dawned on me. CosmoLV stated on the OU site that the parts for a 7Kw unit would run about $50 USD give or take. So what can you buy for $50. USD? The cost of a spool (250') of copper stranded 14 or 16 gauge wire would already blow the budget. For $50 bucks you can get an 'off the shelf' car induction coil 12volts, and some electronics. Basically thats all that is needed to replicate the above Tesla patent. Yea I know talk is cheap.

I'm going to give it a shot tomorrow. I should have all the stuff lying around.

Respectfully,

Core 

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Has CosmoLV ever actually built anything or just endless ideas.  I remember a couple of years ago he was sure that the Kapanadze coil in the "garden" was wound like Tesla's bifilar coil for electromagnets.

I see the "super troll" quarktoo is trying to peddle some idea about O1 gas with a Meyer chaser.  What an idiot.

If Kap is running at 1 MHz, then something else is doing the switching and the gap is probably for sharpening the pulse rise time (i.e. faster rise).  That actually makes sense.

Some time ago in the not too distant past, cosmolv said he was going to make a video. I still have not seen anything unfortunately.

Here is is youtube account and it appears he made a video

Edited to remove useless link.
« Last Edit: 2011-01-24, 04:15:06 by poynt99 »

tExB=qr

Nice try babytroll.  

« Last Edit: 2011-01-24, 04:16:52 by poynt99 »

You won't give up quarktoo...how many proxies are out there anyway?

What is it you want?

tExB=qr
Is anyone here still interested in Kampanadze's Devices?

Hi Grumps,

I'm still here but not much around at present. Some other forums that were buzzing seem to have died too :'(
personally not got much time at present but still interested in any info.
I can't locate that hungarian site I found either.. Translating it is no problem at all.
Typical isn't it, they had some interesting ideas and were trying various coils too giving results on their findings.

steve

Group: Ambassador

Gentlemen
I hope you received your invites

DonL
LtBolo
Mags

Grumpy has something he would like to share.

Please just post a "HI" when you get here.

Thanks
Chet
« Last Edit: 2011-02-21, 14:44:56 by ramset »

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 05:56:59