PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-28, 08:07:44
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Author Topic: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator  (Read 347386 times)
Group: Guest
Regarding the use of a neon bulb as a particle detector.  I'm sure that many will say that high frequency EM fields are lighting the neon, and I'd like to rule that out.  I propose a copper mesh encompassing the entire bulb and a portion of the leads, and the mesh connected to ground.  This will act as a sort of Faraday cage, but I can still see the light, and low energy particles that would get stuck in a solid conductor can permeate the mesh.

(I have another idea for directional detector.)

Sealed copper box with a partially evacuated tube and a photo detector.
Photo detectors leads insulated as they pass though the wall of the box.
High accuracy detector circuit.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Can you elaborate on the photo detector tube?

Can you elaborate on the photo detector tube?

You can take a thin walled copper box ( or tube ) and insert a noble gas ampoule.
You can coat the ampoule in Phosphorescent Powder to get a slower but more effective result.
If using a copper tube put a solid end cap one one end, on the other end drill two small holes for the leads of a photo detector.
Mount the detector inside the cap where the leads exit holes.
Seal the tube with the modified end cap.
Measure the output of the photo detector.

Forgot to say > copper is grounded, and ampoule is insulated from copper with poly sheet protector material or other suitable insulator.

It will work like a Tritium tube when hit with the right energy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120461524348

http://unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_17_69&products_id=174

http://unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_76&products_id=480

You can take a thin walled copper box ( or tube ) and insert a noble gas ampoule.
You can coat the ampoule in Phosphorescent Powder to get a slower but more effective result.
If using a copper tube put a solid end cap one one end, on the other end drill two small holes for the leads of a photo detector.

So the copper shields out what we dont want to measure, so just the particles we want get in to the tube and lights it up.  Nice
Someone had an idea similar that measured xrays, where you coat the photo diode with a material then just black tape to keep ambient light out.

Mags

tExB=qr
Thanks DS.  We can put a neon tube in everyone's hands, but photodetectors may be out of reach.

Thanks DS.  We can put a neon tube in everyone's hands, but photodetectors may be out of reach.

I bet you could get a result with a standard photo cell or possibly an ir detector and a sensitive circuit to amplify the output to a meter.

Avalanche Photodetector?

Or if your pockets are deep > http://sales.hamamatsu.com/en/products/electron-tube-division/detectors/photomultiplier-tubes.php?src=learn

tExB=qr
What is the easiest, cheapest way to prove that particles or particle-like entities are being produced?

Photo Diodes are what you are looking for. Digikey seems to only have opto isolators.

Newark has them in various forms shapes and sizes of photo diodes.   The link is a Copy Location link and it takes you below where some pics are.  =]

http://www.newark.com/vishay-semiconductor/bpw34/diode-photo-900nm-65/dp/32C9150?in_merch=Popular%20Photo%20Diodes&MER=PPSO_N_P_PhotoDiodes_None

I have done a lot of shopping at newark. They will beat others prices also. They havnt failed me when looking for parts I cant get elsewhere.  ;]
They gave me $20 off of another companies price on my wavetek meter.  I love that meter.
Mags

What is the easiest, cheapest way to prove that particles or particle-like entities are being produced?

Well, Tesla I believe use the Sensitive Device.  ;]

Mags

tExB=qr

Forgot to say > copper is grounded, and ampoule is insulated from copper with poly sheet protector material or other suitable insulator.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120461524348

http://unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_17_69&products_id=174

http://unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_76&products_id=480

Tritium is beta and I would not expect beta to get through the copper tube and the poly, but hard beta would if it was high enough.

What sort of votlage pulses were used when this detector detected the particles?  Was it several kv?

Group: Ambassador

Mags
Whats the "Sensitive device"

Yes it was 15kv+

Also the cable connecting the detector to your circuit needs to be a shielded cable and a number of feet in length to get away from the source.

Hey Chet
Tesla used the sensitive device to detect signals.  He would use granules or iron filings inside a glass tube per say, with 2 connections into the tube where one is is contact with the filings on one side of the glass tube, and the other on the other side so that the fillings are the bridge from one to another. He said that the device would have a high resistance when no signal was present, but low resistance when a signal was present.

But how does that help us?  Well maybe we dont need it or cant use it. Would just a radiant receiver be what Tesla would use?

Or if our arrangement did produce particles, in what way would we deal with them otherwise? How do we utilize them to make voltage current watts.
Well if we know that, then we have our receiver. If we are receiving, then we know we have particles.

What kind of particles are we looking for again?

Mags

Just wanted to post the Hi-Res 100Kw Turkish unit picture here. Interesting thing it doesn't look like the large blue tower has any windings on it. Also the tower in the foreground is the only one with a solid rod on the top. With all the detail work odd how the other two don't have it.

Respectfully,

Core

Just wanted to post the Hi-Res 100Kw Turkish unit picture here. Interesting thing it doesn't look like the large blue tower has any windings on it. Also the tower in the foreground is the only one with a solid rod on the top. With all the detail work odd how the other two don't have it.

Respectfully,

Core

Core.
I would think that there is a resonant secondary in each of those three blue tubes.

They are just trying to hide what it is.

What it looks like is a magnifying transmitter setup.

input power to low turns primary > high turns secondary > arc gap > high turns secondary >low turns primary is the output.

Why would you do that?

Well in the Tesla lore there is supposedly and energy amplification on the receiver side between two grounded systems.

If this can be achieved the output is then fed back to the input like a regenerative receiver until a usable excess has been achieved.

Good day to everyone. I'd like to post a link to an original Tesla article which should be of interest which I uploaded here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/449717452/TeslaAndHisWork_09-30-1894.pdf

Furthermore, I'd like to ask what your interpretation of a proper Tesla Coil output is: does it comply with the lumped theory model or not? Let me restate the question; Does a properly tuned and designed Tesla coil output pulsed DC (a DC brush or pseudo electrostatic pusles) or simply AC such as an ordinary transformer?

The answer to this question is as vital as the conversion of the ambient energy which we may call Free Energy to electrical current or heat. The understanding of the TC concept is fundamental.

I am taking the liberty of pointing out, based on my understandings and studies, that any "Free Energy" conversion process involves the use of an electrostatic (HV) *and* an electromagnetic field, a transmitter and a receiver, and in the middle, the "conversion process".

If you read the linked article, Tesla clearly states (again) the abundance of this energy (which he calls Primary and Secondary solar rays) and it's ubiquity. His article on "Cosmic Rays" further relates to this. Furthermore, you can see how Tesla considered electrostatic fields vital to the operation of devices (single wire or wireless through ground), not electromagnetic. I believe this to be the proper direction of research.

A further note. "Accelerating" particles or electrons needs a certain amount of energy. Nothing is created nor destroyed in this process. What you give is what you get back minus the conversion losses. The law of energy conservation always applies. When you start to consider an external energy source from which you can convert a high level energy state to a lower, usable energy state such as heat or electricity, you can see how it is all simply a conversion process which does not violate any conservation law. It involves a controlled redirection of this energy. This is not "atomic" energy, or energy from matter, it is a conversion process using principles which are not evidently taught and are cleverly occulted or at max covered with Relativistic concepts.

I hope this will be food for thought.

iceweller.. a true tesla transmitter is unidirectional pulsed dc - in my opinion

Core.
I would think that there is a resonant secondary in each of those three blue tubes.

They are just trying to hide what it is.

What it looks like is a magnifying transmitter setup.

input power to low turns primary > high turns secondary > arc gap > high turns secondary >low turns primary is the output.

Why would you do that?

Well in the Tesla lore there is supposedly and energy amplification on the receiver side between two grounded systems.

If this can be achieved the output is then fed back to the input like a regenerative receiver until a usable excess has been achieved.

Darkspeed, you are correct. My interpretation is the following: the three blue cylinders are simply 3 TC tuned  "receivers". The lower box below each coil contains the primary LV coil. Each Tesla Coil is one phase of the 3 total 380V phases. The spark tip is connected to a smaller box which hides a controlled "make and brake" device which is fed through the smaller tube which goes down to the floor supporting the whole spark "point" system. This is needed to modulate the output at 50Hz, just like in TK's single phase green box setup. The source of this HV is the center coil from where the energy is channeled though the conversion occurs during the process ("dense" high energy state to lower energy state). Whether people confirm it or not GROUND IS ALWAYS PRESENT as it is the return (Neutral) line of the 3 phases (there must be a reference ground potential!). Additionally, all 3 coils are within the center coil "nearfield" and electrostatic field which I think is a prerequisite for the conversion process to succeed.

Related patents:

http://www.google.com/patents?id=8DFBAAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract&zoom=4&source=gbs_overview_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

http://www.google.com/patents?id=djhTAAAAEBAJ&pg=PA1&dq=723188&source=gbs_selected_pages&cad=1#v=onepage&q&f=false

iceweller.. a true tesla transmitter is unidirectional pulsed dc - in my opinion

Exactly! And so, we can call this kind of generator a "pseudo electrostatic" generator. It is a converter! It converts regular "AC" to pulsed or biased (negative) HV HF DC brush discharges. Fundamental!

tExB=qr
Hey Chet
Tesla used the sensitive device to detect signals.  He would use granules or iron filings inside a glass tube per say, with 2 connections into the tube where one is is contact with the filings on one side of the glass tube, and the other on the other side so that the fillings are the bridge from one to another. He said that the device would have a high resistance when no signal was present, but low resistance when a signal was present.

But how does that help us?  Well maybe we dont need it or cant use it. Would just a radiant receiver be what Tesla would use?

Or if our arrangement did produce particles, in what way would we deal with them otherwise? How do we utilize them to make voltage current watts.
Well if we know that, then we have our receiver. If we are receiving, then we know we have particles.

What kind of particles are we looking for again?

Mags

The "sensitive device" you are referring to is a coherer.  I don't think it is applicable in this case.

There are two ways that I can think of to use particles:

1. use the charge directly to power a circuit like a battery does

2. moving particles create a magnetic field, so you rotate your particles and they induce current in a coil plus any current from the particles entering the coil

tExB=qr
There appears to be a correlation between voltage, risetime and particle energy.  There are far too many assumptions to say much without more experiments.

The "sensitive device" you are referring to is a coherer.  I don't think it is applicable in this case.

There are two ways that I can think of to use particles:

1. use the charge directly to power a circuit like a battery does

2. moving particles create a magnetic field, so you rotate your particles and they induce current in a coil plus any current from the particles entering the coil

Use particles directly.  As in if the coil had a copper shield around it, we could extract current from the shield? What would be our reference for our new battery?

Rotate your particles.  A motorized lazy susane? ;]  

I wonder where we separate the difference in whether we are receiving particles, or just inductive actions that make the transfer from coil to coil?

And we still have to work out a regen idea, one that is stable.   This Kap setup is not for beginners and God bless the pros. ;]

I wonder if we have to worry about particles with this device.    I know Ottos letter was the first I ever read of a description of it.

Night

Mags

What I found , when I was doing my more painful experiments, was placing a number of different coils in the area produced no voltage when measured between ends of a coil, but there was a voltage between any point on the coil and ground.
There was also the annoying result of all of my tools sticking together if they were left in the area for too long.
My results were seen as a static charge.

Group: Ambassador

Mags
No Doubt its tricky business!
I wonder if the Doc is going to the Place that LtBolo describes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXYY7TqS380

Make Lots of noise ,then grab the goods??
Would love to see some  detectors around the Docs Work!

Chet

tExB=qr
Just a guess at this point, but the Kapanadze Green Box Device appears to use the particles or energy directly, has a ground connection, and the only magnetic field that appears to be of any use is the magnetic field of the thick ground cable that goes through the coil.

The AVEC Device (purported to be related to the TPU) has no ground and has a ring of coils that rotate the particles/energy.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-28, 08:07:44