Romero and Wire X Dilemma

Started by wattsup, 2011.06.15, 06:18:18

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

chrisC

Quote from: MasterBlaster on 2011.06.29, 11:28:33
LOL. No I am not ChrisC. He knows everything where as me ....

@MB
Not to worry, only fools think they have answers for everything. You can tell if they're fools just by the long, convoluted and unsubstantiated nonsense they often write. A lot of nothing is still nothing!

cheers
chrisC

giantkiller

Instead of cursing the darkness....

I too would use a hand grenade as a match if it led the way out.

You are in a twisty maze of passages, all alike.
We don't have 'XYZZY' as an option here before the cave closes.

tysb3

This could be one more connection to RUK scam:
Stefan is loosing his reputation in my eyes. The old scammer again on the top!
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=11068

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMbHswNoGWM&playnext=1&list=PL7E73C5CC0455846A

exnihiloest

Quote from: tysb3 on 2011.06.29, 20:52:36
This could be one more connection to RUK scam:
Stefan is loosing his reputation in my eyes. The old scammer again on the top!
...

It's not astonishing. The only reputation Stefan can have, is:
- to ban skeptics who write on his forum that devices like that from Rosemary Ainslie don't work or are scams
- to not ban neo-nazi contributors like Dr No with his vituperations against Polish and Jews
- to only welcome people having demagogic speeches, condemning conventional science and praising conceited gurus of free energy, with pretty designs outside of reality, fuzzy videos, extravagant claims, and flashy but irrational and deceptive pseudo-ideas.
His site is became just a mean to make money. He accepts anything that can create buzz; stupidities are welcome if they are attracting. The skilled people are deceived, they are fewer and fewer, they leave or are banned. He discredits the field of free energy by moving it outside of any science.


ArtistGuy

Greetings. Have been following this thread and others with much interest as a guest. Happy to be a member now. I write graphics software, and have done image enhancing for years, so followed up on Wattsup's findings and thought it would be illustrative. (attached)

This image is a composite of 2 frames, and before and after. The plastic looking filter is a combination of some high pass, and gaussian work, subtractions, generating a lighting aspect among contours. I also adjusted the gamma to better illuminate the wires.

I am thinking that a Sketch-up 3D model of this would be illustrative, then all wires can be traced, modeled and their purposes be known, and such would also allow for a one-to-one wiring matched replication. I'll look into that as time allows.
 
My own build, which will add Wire X+X to the mix, is currently at the mercy of cutting the rest of my cores. I have 3 of the 18 done, and getting them sized exactly has been challenging.

AG

Peterae

Welcome AG


We can set you up your own Moderated work bench thread to document your build if you want to.

Looking forward to your work here.

Peter

poynt99

Thanks AG, nice enhancements.

If you would like your own bench, send me a PM.

Cheers,
.99
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

ArtistGuy

@Peter, thanks

@.99, thanks, will let you know. Want to get these cores done first, otherwise it will be a dull bench. :) But would be happy to have one then.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: exnihiloest on 2011.06.30, 08:41:35
It's not astonishing. The only reputation Stefan can have, is:
- to ban skeptics who write on his forum that devices like that from Rosemary Ainslie don't work or are scams
- to not ban neo-nazi contributors like Dr No with his vituperations against Polish and Jews
- to only welcome people having demagogic speeches, condemning conventional science and praising conceited gurus of free energy, with pretty designs outside of reality, fuzzy videos, extravagant claims, and flashy but irrational and deceptive pseudo-ideas. ...
If Dr. No(wak) or Wilbyinebriated (even by any other name at all) arrive on my bench, I'd report them to Peterae, or #2 around here, .99(Pointy).  I get really tired of their schmuck stupidity.  They're trolls.

--Lee


Rosphere

[[/quote]
Quote from: EMdevices on 2011.06.21, 17:17:31
From:   wattsup

To answer your question:   Romero is replicating one of Bill Muller's device,  which is bigger and with more magnets.         http://mullerpower.com/index2.php


I know what happend and most likely if I can take the time off I will go over to see his demonstration.  I won't say publicly what was said in private.   Hopefully by now you should all realize the value of the output waveform he posted because you won't get another one.    By the way he told us it was "fake" and to stop replicating.  So why are we geting all excited?    It's "fake", replicate it or don't, it's up to you. He doesn't owe us anything! 

EM

I saw a video, year ago, with Bill Muller doing a small demonstration, in a kitrchen I believe, involving a long sheet of steel and a car battery.  While searching, unsuccessfully, for this video I ran accross the "mullerpower.com" link several times.  But when I click on the link, I get a 403 error; no permission.

2. Does anyone else get this 403 error lfollowing the mullerpower.com link in the quote?

1. Does anyone have a link to the kitchen demonstration involving a long sheet of steel and a car battery?

giantkiller


Rosphere

You can see it?  I wonder why I get this message:
Quote403 Error - No Permission
ATTEMPT NO ENTRY HERE
Your IP Address has been blocked by SysAdmin
Full System Logs are maintained and examined daily
WTF did I do, ...or not do?  :(
Wow, this really sucks.

I wanted to see that video again to check my facts about it.  I want to see the approximate size of the steel sheet and verify if it is one 12V DC car battery, or more that Bill applied to it.  I recall that one could touch the steel and feel no heat, yet there was a strong heat felt an inch or two above the surface.  It reminded me of the surface vs. the corona of the sun, ...which is probably why it is a 'good' thing that I cannot find any connection between these two anomalies.

Still, anyone find that video?

Peterae

Quotehttp://mullerpower.com/index2.php
strange the site works for me also  O0
It looks like you IP or IP range has been banned, try refreshing your IP address by turning your router off. maybe they have banned a whole range of ip addresses because of spam or something, you could try going through http://anonymouse.org/

http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://mullerpower.com/index2.php

Rosphere

I am always unplugging my router; time for a new one I suppose.

I used a different browser, was not blocked, and found the, "ametel.ram," video.
This is what I was after.
Thank you!  :)

MODERATOR NOTE: I was unable to attach a RAM file here, (712 KB.)

Peterae

I've enabled ram file uploads now  O0