PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-26, 13:09:52
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Aspden's OU Device  (Read 12464 times)

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Harold Aspden Patented an interesting generator:

I have not seen any replications of this device, though it appears well documented.

tExB=qr
His second patent is an update:

tExB=qr
Is Aspden saying that the device is impact excited into oscillation by a DC pulse?

Kw output? 

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Before even seeing your posts on this device, I woke up this morning with the idea of an electret comprised of concentric capacitor plates and a resin dielectric precharged. This is wound in toroid fashion with wire to aid alignment and rotation. Or perhaps this is the output coil.

Aspden states that the setting up of a radial field between the plates of a concentric capacitor induces aether rotation.

Could SM's later devices have contained  concentric capacitor plates with a precharged dielectric (electret) avoiding the need for a electrostatic bias supply as may have been used in earlier devices?

Consider that the Hendershot device used concentric capacitor plates surrounded by basketweave coils.

food for thought.....

Electret (formed of elektr-from "electricity" and -et from "magnet") is a dielectric material that has a quasi-permanent electric charge or dipole polarisation.

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
ION,

My impression from the patents, is that he emphasizes no dielectric between the capacitor plates. Perhaps a dielectric hinders the aether rotation?

tExB=qr
Consider that the Hendershot device used concentric capacitor plates surrounded by basketweave coils.

Aspden and Hendershot both use two concentric capacitor sections, and output is AC.

It sounds like Aspden is saying you DC pulse the cap/coil device into oscillation.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
I must admit I have not studied the patents in great detail, but will do as time permits. The idea of the electret could still apply as a bias source for other capacitor plates that do not contain a dielectric.

The general idea of aether rotation between concentric plates needs to be proven first, then on to harnessing the rotation.

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

tExB=qr
I must admit I have not studied the patents in great detail, but will do as time permits. The idea of the electret could still apply as a bias source for other capacitor plates that do not contain a dielectric.

The general idea of aether rotation between concentric plates needs to be proven first, then on to harnessing the rotation.

Suggestions for proving aether rotation between concentric cap tubes?

I tried a few years ago, but I didn't pulse the cap.  I was trying a variation on Hazelton at the time.  Hmm...

tExB=qr
Here is another document where Aspden talks about his device and how it works:

Group: Guest
Having read the documents in this thread and some info in Patrick J. Kelly's Free Energy Devices book, I'm interested in building this device but having some trouble understanding the capacitances involved. My belief is that it is related to Dr. John G. Trump's MIT work on non-linear responses to charge density parametric oscillation between capacitor plates.

In Dr. Aspden's work he states that C1 must equal C2 but since the cylindrical plates are concentric it's hard to visualize how this can be achieved since the volumes enclosed in concentric cylinders must necessarily be different. I looked at Fritz Lowenstein's work on the capacitances of spheres since Dr. Aspden said either cyliners or spheres could be used but I run into the same problem - how can the capacitances be equal if the plates are different physical sizes.

I see where extending the length of the inner cylindrical electrodes/plates can make the surface areas of the cylinders equal which would satisfy Lowenstein's work but I lose the concept of capacitance at the ends of the longer cylinder since it then ends aren't enclosed in the outer cylinder.

I may just build it to learn something but any help will be appreciated. As Dr. Aspden says, most of the misconceptions about aether energy are caused by misunderstanding the basic nature of the underlying forces and that seems to be my problem here.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-26, 13:09:52