PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 05:37:02
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If only it were true!!  (Read 23515 times)
Group: Ambassador

So we had an earthquake today,A fellow Posts a new thread at energetic "Yesterday" about Earth Quakes and some asteroid!
Peeked my interest.

Another fellow posts This

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?27753-In-The-US-Navy-Space-Command-And-I-Have-Been-To-Elenin&p=283394#post283394

Made me smile.....................

If only it were true!!

Let yourself Go MH, if only for a few minutes!!

Chet
PS
The link at energetic
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/8912-comet-elenin-causing-earthquakes.html
« Last Edit: 2011-08-23, 22:47:08 by ramset »

Group: Guest
It's just amazing what you can do with a search engine.

I will quote Woody Allen:

I have never in my life had good relationships with mechanical objects of any sort. Anything that I can't reason with or kiss or fondle, I get into trouble with. I have a clock that runs counter-clockwise for some reason. My toaster pops up my toast and shakes it, burns it. I hate my shower. I'm taking a shower, and somebody in America uses his water. That's it for me, y'know, I leap from the tub scolded. I have a tape recorder, I payed a hundred and fifty dollars for, and as I talk into it, it goes "I know, I know."

MileHigh

Alright, bashing Woody (especially with facts) is out of line.

Here is something you won't find on a search engine. (At least, I hope not!)

On my way home from work today I was pulled over by a lady cop and ticketed for being a nuisance and hazard to other drivers.

I didn't know it was illegal to cruise through town with my windows open and radio blaring. Maybe it was my singalong to Highway to Hell?
She said the sight was funny and therefore attention getting.

All I know is it will cost me $120.00  >:(  Maybe I'll go back to being a hippie   ;D

Project camelot started off with some quite interesting interviewees, then the 2nd law kicked in and they seemed to become victims of their own gullibility and desire to believe.

Are you speaking of the US Army project?

Officially it was cancelled shortly after it was announced. Unofficially it was renamed HUMINT and added to the arsenal of intelligence tools. Obviously, it is still going with gusto.

Group: Tinkerer

On my way home from work today I was pulled over by a lady cop and ticketed for being a nuisance and hazard to other drivers.

All I know is it will cost me $120.00  >:(  Maybe I'll go back to being a hippie   ;D

Who knows - you may get a sympathetic Judge in court.

The Lady may not show - ya never know.

Cities are so strapped for loot that the fuzz are writing
tickets for nearly anything...

1984 approacheth.

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Earthquakes in diverse places.
Fort Meade and the Petagon were evacuated yesterday.

Who knows - you may get a sympathetic Judge in court.

The Lady may not show - ya never know.

Cities are so strapped for loot that the fuzz are writing
tickets for nearly anything...

1984 approacheth.

---------------------------

Earthquakes in diverse places.
Fort Meade and the Petagon were evacuated yesterday.

Not all of Ft. Meade was evacuated. An old friend told me this morning he and his crew had to ride it out but it wasn't a problem where they are located.

So we had an earthquake today,A fellow Posts a new thread at energetic "Yesterday" about Earth Quakes and some asteroid!
Peeked my interest.

Another fellow posts This

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?27753-In-The-US-Navy-Space-Command-And-I-Have-Been-To-Elenin&p=283394#post283394

Made me smile.....................

So, is this is where all those folks who took too much acid in the 60s ended up?

So, is this is where all those folks who took too much acid in the 60s ended up?

Not all of them  :D

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 05:37:02