PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 06:41:35
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9
Author Topic: TK Replicates  (Read 153066 times)
Group: Guest
2004 video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r99g4mjEvTE

green box video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Goq76CQapyI

In my opinion TK uses a weird effect caused by the cheap clampmeter,he incorporates
 this in hes show,
the purpose is to create the illusion its a Tesla invention,
I have a clampmeter that,is made by the same company as the one TK used.
Replications are made on the assumption its a Tesla invention,
what is happening is  Russian builders ,build either fake replications or
build replications built on an interpretation of the TK device based on only one aspect,
so it can never work.Whats going on in overunity.com is members are building replications of
replications
that were never shown to ever work(self loop) or replications of fakes,truly madness :D,but funny ;D.
In my opinion TK hides hes device by creating a Tesla interface consisting of coils,spark gap and a ground,this
does nothing but create the illusion its a Tesla invention to remove the focus from TK and transfer it to Tesla.
All TK's active devices are hidden in this way ,except the aquarium 2 video,its in plain sight,however it goes against
 conventional electronics theory and is impossible,in the view of the giant brains that gave up wearing hats a long time ago C.C, its a fake :o.
The 2004 video shows the can where he hides the hv generator and active device,he puts the guts
in the green box video device.In the green box video it is shown that they couldn't take ac voltage readings across the lamps,
and I found it strange that they could take high current readings from a ground.I made
the circuit istransformer,I subbed the active device with a isolation transformer.The closed loop
drawing shows is a simplified drawing,shows how the active device is hidden,in all devices the active device is hidden to make
 sure no one can figure out how to build it.In the istransformer drawing L1 induces pulses into L2
this mixes with the 60 hz ac,it causes a false current to show on the ground,it also causes the ac voltages to cycle and are unreadable.
in a small video I made I turn off the ac power,however the current reading is solid,its not pulsing,reads the current when the power is switched on.
It is very easy to make a convincing video with either  hidden wires or todays very powerful
batteries not so easy,in the tpu time 1997.The point of this investigation is to show that TK hides the active device, in hiding it ,TK creates
other effects related to ordinary effects, it is very hard to replicate if the active device is hidden and you have nothing as a starting point.
In my opinion all TK's devices operate at line frequency with a possible exception of the transparent box video,around 400hz,all fakes operate at high frequencies.
When your viewing the 2004 video check out the hi tech work shop of TK,remember it when you see a
replication where the person has advanced test equipment and claims he did it or its  NMR or atomic powered,use some common sense please O0.

Group: Moderator

Why so many words to state that the construction details of TK's devices are obfuscated and their measurements are not credible or non-existent ?
Also, the Tesla misdirection is already apparent in all of TK's psychomanipulative speeches.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
According to conventional science, the voltage applied to this winding alone, should not affect the magnetic flux density level appearing at the poles of the magnet !!!

However, small currents in this winding should have a small effect on the flux density at the magnet, but its magnitude differential should not be great for low currents - according to conventional science (Ampere, Maxwell and Biot-Savart laws).

If these experimental results show dramatic increase in the magnetic flux density level - then it is an anomaly according to conventional theories and should be investigated further.  Experimental anomalies often are an indication of theoretical deficiencies (...or bad measurements).

For example, this guy attacks the deficiencies of conventional science and discusses the atomic processes taking place in permanent magnets.

yes sir!

2004 video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r99g4mjEvTE

green box video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Goq76CQapyI

In my opinion all TK's devices operate at line frequency with a possible exception of the transparent box video,around 400hz,all fakes operate at high frequencies.

Yes, all grid fed. It matters little how he chops it all up to confuse DVM's to scam his audience  :(

I noticed in the first video that cheappower2012 posted, that TK's sidekick is much older and chubbier.  Which means, those other videos with the green box, must of been taken quite a while ago.

Ist transparent box,2004 video,
then the guts of the 2004 video device was put in the green box.
In the 2004 video theres a fat bald guy in a suit
viewing the demo you see him again in one of the Turkey video's.In the Turkey video hes seen checking
the input current and output current of the big devices.In another Turkey video you see TK and hes assistant
if its a fake why did the Turks build the two devices.The mystery of the Turkey video's is, if it was real why isn't there free energy devices coming from Turkey.
My theory is TK had no intent of giving the secret to the turks or anyone, only getting money from them,he sabotaged the big devices,the turks
could'nt figure out how to make them work,then told them to goto hell.I hear rumors he got them for $100,000 and gave them nothing.

This video appears to be before the turkey video's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=wNnWSvz1KsQ

Tk is in this one Turkey video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Upyz64O8mA

the suit is in this one taking measurements,Turkey video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEEz-o85Qi8

good detective work cp2012,  that's the same guy. He must be TK's promoter or financial backer.

TK  has hes own youtube channel :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZqT2o1bypo

The last person that invested get scammed for $10,000,that was a.king21,he and a team went to
Georgia to visit TK.TK was in very bad shape healthwise,they spent money to help him.
TK made the aquarium 2 device for them,the team was going to do some tests to determine if the device was real.One test was with a IR camera,TK said no way your going to use that, that would detect how the device worked,or the active part.The teams plan was to get a licensing deal with TK to sell the device,that didn't work out.So the team returned and posted the video on youtube,they took hd pictures,somethings they didn't post,they kept that to themselves.Unfortunately they didn't measure at the plug in the aquarium 2 video,that would have  given more information.

cheappower2012, have you built a replica, that perhaps didn't work?  I might build something, of course I say that a lot, but if time permits I'll try the version shown in the video, I think it's straight forward and we have enough info about it.
« Last Edit: 2013-07-25, 04:45:45 by EMdevices »

tExB=qr
TK  has hes own youtube channel :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZqT2o1bypo

The last person that invested get scammed for $10,000,that was a.king21,he and a team went to
Georgia to visit TK.TK was in very bad shape healthwise,they spent money to help him.
TK made the aquarium 2 device for them,the team was going to do some tests to determine if the device was real.One test was with a IR camera,TK said no way your going to use that, that would detect how the device worked,or the active part.The teams plan was to get a licensing deal with TK to sell the device,that didn't work out.So the team returned and posted the video on youtube,they took hd pictures,somethings they didn't post,they kept that to themselves.Unfortunately they didn't measure at the plug in the aquarium 2 video,that would have  given more information.

To build this device, TK had trouble getting a short length of coax from Turkey that he said was required.  Also, he delayed the demonstration untial after a rain storm had passed and stated that if the ground was wet, the device would adversely affect his neighbors electricity.  This was all shared by a.king.21 on overunity.com

EMdevices

You have to understand something,
TK is on the same level as SM in the area of deception.
He hides the main component in all devices.He fooled the turks
gave them nothing,the turks were HI Tech guys some I'm sure engineers
yet he fooled them.I only build things such as the setup I posted,its to extract information,information obtained was
the clampmeter TK used forms part of the illusion of ground current,he creates a Tesla interface,thats a HV source,coils
spark gap and ground,the active device is hidden.He does this to totally confuse you,you have a black box x goes in ,y comes out
no clues as to operation, nothing to build anything.The connections to the spark plugs
goes to nothing ,the spark plugs simply sit on the coil and are not connected to anything,they do nothing
 but create the illusion that its related to Tesla.
The connections have been traced on overunity.com they do not go thru the coil.
my experience
from the tpu times tells me that with a limited understanding of how the device works,
it would be a waste of my time to attempt a replication.The goal is to create a theory
that explains how the TK device works,identify the unknown source of energy,understand in detail how a
conversion process is created,converting the unknown energy source into electrical energy.
I believe that the TPU and TK's device are really variations of each other,both are converters,
both work the same with certain variations.I expect that as the powers that be, begin to realize that
TK's device is real something will happen to TK.

Grumpy

What you said is correct,however TK is like SM in the ability to lie and distort the truth.
When I started to investigate TK's device I believed that there was only one SM in the world,master of deception,second only to Satan.
When I seen the two spark plugs shooting a spark between each other sitting on top of a coil, in the aquarium 2 video,I realized that TK is on the same level as SM,
and this is going to be very, very hard to figure out.Saying he can't get the coax implies ,either he needs it to make a fake or
there is a unique property of that coax to make the device work to create an illusion that its hard to duplicate.Saying the  weather effects the operation,sets limitations,to make people
 think maybe its not so hot or its fake or its dangerous.All of these things are misdirection tactics,SM used some,implying that if they built
the tpu wrong it would blow up and kill them.Adding to this insanity a.king21 speaks Russian so talks to TK regularly so theres no telling what lies TK is telling him :D.

To build this device, TK had trouble getting a short length of coax from Turkey that he said was required.  Also, he delayed the demonstration untial after a rain storm had passed and stated that if the ground was wet, the device would adversely affect his neighbors electricity.  This was all shared by a.king.21 on overunity.com

The braided sheath is most likely not stripped from co-ax but supplied in tube form for shielding data cables. The attached photos show how I believe he faked the Aqua2 device using two thin 7m long high temperature PTFE insulated wires hidden in the braided sleeve. I have fully tested this with a 2KW load using a fan heater and 19/0.15 wires rated at 8A (1.35mm dia) . The braid acts as the earth conductor. I used 6mm dia tube which when flattened has a width of approx. 9mm.

Hoppy

The attached photos show how I believe he faked the Aqua2 device using two thin 7m long high temperature PTFE insulated wires hidden in the braided sleeve.
Wouldn't one wire inside the braid be sufficient?

Wouldn't one wire inside the braid be sufficient?

Yes, one very thin wire is even easier to hide under the crimp and considering how nervously the guy was fingering the earth rod, this is very likely how it was done!
« Last Edit: 2013-07-21, 12:39:01 by Hoppy »

tExB=qr
Does anyone know what sort of electrical system they have in Georgia?  How are appliances and the grid itself grounded?

As for the earth rod in that video that a.king.21 appeared in, wasn't the concrete recently poured?  So, maybe is rained the week before and he couldn't pour the concrete. 

Maybe it really is "so simple you would laugh", just like TK said.

Does anyone know what sort of electrical system they have in Georgia?  How are appliances and the grid itself grounded?

I think its the IT system with isolated unearthed (impedance earthed) neutral.

The transformer neutral is not earthed and is theoretically unearthed but in fact is naturally earthed to stray capacities of the network cables and / or voluntarily by a high impedance of around 1,500 ohms. The electrical load frames are earthed using a protective conductor termed 'PE'.

Hoppy

Well Hoopy,First remove that hat its causing a circulation problem. ;D
You might have a case with this however,neither you nor Verpies has a clue,
why  a company in Turkey would build 2 big devices,from a poor Santa looking guy,unless its real and works. :D
You for some reason have a personal problem with
a Santa looking kind of guy in a junk workshop coming up with something a more educated person
couldn't come up with.The problem is your argument althu may have some truth ,it is not complete
,until you demo the build,you argue a half complete  argument.Also a.king21 told you from the start that they removed
the ground for a time and the device still worked,you did not believe him.A.king21 is
silly in hes beliefs
,he has a money motive,he nor hes team have a clue how the device works or to build it,
he wanted help,no reason to lie.I'm sure that a.king21 has more photos and other things he didn't post,he
thinks if you disagree with hes silly beliefs your against him and will refuse to answer questions.
This video was made by the same Turkey company,this is like with the tpu,then the company disappeared.
It shows a device much smaller if you take out all the fake things,power around 3Kw.You will notice no Tesla things,spark gap,coils or HV.
The weakness is what appears to be a ground connection,is it one wire or two,if you removed the things that
don't do anything in the aquarium 2 video it would be this size.This one can not be shown to be 100% real because of the ground connection
 also it should have
been raised up by a see through support.It simply shows they were going to go into production.
The ground wire maybe a ground wire,or 2 wires feeding a limited amount of current to start things moving because it has no feedback or its a grid connection
and thats where the power comes from.Because you can not pin down TK's stuff into a definitive yes its real or no its fake, is why he has not been taken out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvlTCi93m7U

If they are connected by two wires to the ground, like in the first video, where they bury a car radiator in the ground and pour water over it, and than tie to a water pipe as well,  then they are making an earth battery,  and the device than appears to be a simple inverted.

« Last Edit: 2013-07-25, 04:44:23 by EMdevices »

If they are connected by two wires to the ground, like in the first video, where they bury a car radiator in the ground and pour water over it, and than tie to a water pipe as well,  then they are making an earth battery,  and the device than appears to be a simple inverted.

You could be right but on the other hand, he has to demonstrate the energy coming from somewhere, so he may have considered that the ground is more believable to investors than thin air.

Hoppy

tExB=qr
I don't recall where I read this, but somewhere, TK is supposed to have indicated that the spark gap is to bleed off the electricity so that it does not build up and discharge suddenly.   I recall something also, about TK shutting off a demonstration when the spark gap stopped firing. 

I keep thinking about the effect of hv pulses on a magnetic field (Energia Celeste), and trying to figure how he could have packaged this into his demonstration units.

I keep thinking about the effect of hv pulses on a magnetic field (Energia Celeste),
and I keep thinking about the effect of HV pulses on a permanent magnet (Energia Celeste)

This has probably been discused before,but this device seems very similar to what Don Smith was doing?- or is it completely different.
It always seems that most of these ! so called OU devices ! have spark gap's or arcing of some sort.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Here is a very interesting video published  May 3 2014 from a friend of Stephan Hartmann that wishes to stay anonymous for now.

The beginning shows a 15 Watt lamp being lit normally from the KAP type transformer secondary at about 15 Watts with 14.55 Watts input. Frequency around 60kHz

The second half around 3:00 is interesting when he inserts the copper bar and ferrite cores and lowers the frequency to around 20kHz. Then with just a connection to one end of the copper bar and one of the coil wires, an extra light is lit brightly without any increase in current drawn from the supply.

The frequency is too low for capacitive coupling to the bar, and the power in does not change with the additional lamp?

The circuit is about COP of 1.0 with just the one lamp, but then two lamps (added 7 Watt lamp) are brightly lit with no increase in power input?

Grumpy take note: If not faked in some way, this could be a demo of the alternate method of getting current to flow in a conductor that SM may have alluded to.

It would be interesting to use a second lamp at 15 Watts or more to get see if over unity  is possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLC7684829E98CAD74&v=j3b7jVnQYKU
« Last Edit: 2014-05-06, 04:50:43 by ION »

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

tExB=qr
Thanks for sharing.  That is very interesting.

Edit: Elihu Thomson had similar results.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 06:41:35