PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 13:13:23
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: TPU Replicator looking for help {Has Instructions ??}  (Read 48815 times)

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Is anyone even pursuing the TPU anymore?

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Is anyone even pursuing the TPU anymore?

Grumpy, I'm going to try something out once I have it on paper first, as you know RF is one of my fields, "excuse the pun", and Duncan knows only too well what I can do with multiple RF frequencies, molecules and atoms. We go back a few years when we met in the good old US of America, where I gave a talk on this subject.

I never really looked at this TPU, was not my field, or so I thought, now I'm not so sure, things are starting to link together the more I read from different sources, not just the SM notes, but McFreey, Michael Meyer amongst others. I know what can be done by heterodyning frequencies with the right split and phasing angle, and it generates a lot of heat in the material in which they mix "why heat" because of the molecular vibration, and if you can use an alloy it will be even better I think, though the heat we do not want, only the thrown out electrons.

regards

Mike

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

wrong Mike .. Its so stupid simple it is myself and my own greed I am fighting .. you did too, I have read the mans CV not in that batting order !

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Sorry, Mike, I don't place any faith in NMR or NAR.

Buy me a beer
wrong Mike .. Its so stupid simple it is myself and my own greed I am fighting .. you did too, I have read the mans CV not in that batting order !

You have lost me, he was an accoustics guy wasn't he, speakers and the like, your better than me at looking up people, I use my sister and her daughter, both solicitors, talking of that look at your private message here.

Mike

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a beer
Sorry, Mike, I don't place any faith in NMR or NAR.

I wouldn't have in the past, but not so sure now, it would seem logical to me to gain energy, I just can't see getting such a high voltage from magnetic induction into such a small collection coil. I can create around 800v in a single turn magnetic loop at around 2amps though (it would be 90 degrees out of phase though). Always the possibility of going into phase, and I would not like to be by it if it did :D

There is still a lot to learn about magnetic loops, and the Ham guy's no more than most O0

regards

Mike 8)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 13:13:23