PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-28, 08:13:23
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Spin Connection Resonance (SCR)  (Read 22695 times)
Group: Guest
http://www.aias.us/index.php?goto=showPageByTitle&pageTitle=Frequently_asked_questions

Einstein Cartan Evans (ECE) theory -- A unified theory that actually predicts the real universe.

Smudge, can you please research this a little and give us a good synopsis.  This appears to have the answers we are looking for.

Paper 121 gives the conservation theorems of ECE and paper 116 the continuity theorems. The most important result is that spin connection resonance obeys the theorems, so electric power from spacetime can be obtained without violation of any basic conservation or continuity theorem. Spin connection resonance (SCR) is a Bernoulli Euler resonance which does not violate any basic theorem.

Papers 63, 94 and 107 are papers in electrical engineering which are among the most read of the ECE papers as the Appendix shows. They use the concept of spin connection resonance introduced in papers 52, 53, 59 - 65, 61, 68 and 74 in response to well developed devices manufactured and sold by the Alex Hill company in Mexico City. The US Navy asked me to come up with a plausible explanation for the unprecedented spikes of electric power observed when it tested these devices, invented by Aureliano Horta and developed by Alex Hill using advanced robotics and microcircuits. It is significant in this context that all the major computer and circuit corporations have been studying ECE theory for nearly six years. For example IBM, Intel, Motorola, Microsoft, Sun, Hewlett Packard and many others. Again the Appendix shows this clearly. A range of devices based on SCR have now been developed and code developed by Lindstrom and Eckardt to simulate them.

Papers:
http://www.aias.us/index.php?goto=showPageByTitle&pageTitle=Unified_Field_Theory_papers
« Last Edit: 2014-10-01, 12:31:46 by Matt Watts »

Group: Professor

Matt,

I privately studied Einstein's special and general relativity a long time ago and understood the gist of it.  But being purely mathematical theories I couldn't quite accept them as they stood, as an engineer I needed something more tangible than pure math.  There has to be something there that creates what the mathematicians refer to as space-time curvature, and for me that was satisfied by the presence of mass-less particles whizzing through space.  I could see interaction of those particles with matter creating spatial variations in the characteristics of those particle, like their volume density in space not being uniform but more concentrated around that matter.  That gave me a mental picture between uniform density (flat space-time) and non-uniform density (curved space-time).  Then this picture could be extended to other attributes of the space particles like spin.  Now you can have random spin orientation everywhere (flat space-time again) and non-random or aligned spins close to matter (curved space-time).  Not only do these images give some sort of meaning to the space-time concepts, they also introduce the presence of other "dimensions", not length dimensions but things like particle density and spin randomness.  So my multi-dimensional space has things I can understand, not the vague ones that appear in the Einstein math.  And I get things like photons not being a single particle, but rather a collection of particles that create wavelike effects in the same manner that a sampled waveform is both wavelike and particle like.

I have looked at the Myron Evans stuff before and not got to grips with it any more than I did with Einstein.  I see it has come a long way since then so I will revisit it.  I've just looked at their paper 94 and my fist impressions are that while the ECE theory predicts sudden spikes that could explain the device, there seem to be no actual evidence for those predicted spikes as having been measured.  The consensus seems to be the device is OU, ECE predicts OU by the appearance of spikes therefore the device uses those spikes, the ECE theory is correct.  I would be a lot happier if there were some measurements of these sudden spikes.

Smudge

Blog of Dr. Myron Evans:
http://drmyronevans.wordpress.com/
« Last Edit: 2014-10-10, 06:11:10 by Matt Watts »

Please see the attached document commenting on Horst Eckardt's paper.

Smudge

I am in the process of producing a paper on the Einstein Cartan Evans (ECE) theory and Spin Connection Resonance (SCR).  In doing this review I came to the view that to keep a magnet in perpetual rotation requires the moving magnet to see a rotating magnetic field in synch with the rotation.  And since the ECE spacetime torsion can be created by a magnetic field, perhaps the spin-connection resonance is simply that, supplying a magnetic field (spacetime curvature) that is rotating (spacetime torsion or spin) at the right frequency (resonance).  This may not be a correct interpretation but it got me thinking about how a rotating magnet can produce a field that will keep it going, and that lead me to the solution involving images.  It is a fact that you can treat some problems by the method of images, and it so happens that the image of a rotating magnet as seen behind a reflective sheet of permeable material has all the right characteristics if there is some magnetic delay, preferably a 90 degree delay.  Anyway the attached pdf tells it all.  Enjoy!

Smudge

Excellent research Smudge.  Thank you for taking the time to dig into this.  Seeing the images makes it far easier to grasp these concepts we have been chasing.

I suspect if we approach creating a rotating magnet field electronically versus mechanically, we can indeed create a suitable magnetic delay.  I would personally like to see us reverse engineer some devices such as the Akula units, while applying Spin Connection Resonance as the active principal and evaluate what we see against the principals.  If there are correlations there, maybe we can focus on the mechanics and put forth some construction criteria, making it possible for us to assemble these energy devices with good likelihood of success.

I listened to an interview with Dr. Myron Evans the other night and my take on it is that he feels pretty confident the equations are considerably more correct than what we had to work with before, which leads us directly into the mathematics that demonstrate the existence of SpaceTime energy.  This time we have not only the formulas, but the geometry as well.  Dr. Evans indicated there are real energy devices out there; they work and he has seen them as well as advise them how best to apply SCR.  He also mentioned soon he would be looking into the LENR phenomena and determining where SCR is happening there.

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
I am in the process of producing a paper on the Einstein Cartan Evans (ECE) theory and Spin Connection Resonance (SCR).  In doing this review I came to the view that to keep a magnet in perpetual rotation requires the moving magnet to see a rotating magnetic field in synch with the rotation.  And since the ECE spacetime torsion can be created by a magnetic field, perhaps the spin-connection resonance is simply that, supplying a magnetic field (spacetime curvature) that is rotating (spacetime torsion or spin) at the right frequency (resonance).  This may not be a correct interpretation but it got me thinking about how a rotating magnet can produce a field that will keep it going, and that lead me to the solution involving images.  It is a fact that you can treat some problems by the method of images, and it so happens that the image of a rotating magnet as seen behind a reflective sheet of permeable material has all the right characteristics if there is some magnetic delay, preferably a 90 degree delay.  Anyway the attached pdf tells it all.  Enjoy!

Smudge

How about a diamagnetic material like graphite bars :-\  I think you may get what you want

regards

Mike 8)

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Here is an incomplete paper looking into the ECE theory.  I have looked at some of Eckardt's vector formula and reached the conclusion that he is (perhaps unwittingly) talking about ferromagnetic spin resonances and domain wall movement rather than the spin or torsion of space.  I have related his "magnetic conductance" to the permeability tensor that includes losses, and that brought in a paper I wrote in 2007 relating that tensor to spin rotational resonance and wall domain movement.  Thus there is the possibility that ECE theory might explain OU devices that use those features, but the link is rather tenuous at the moment.  Anyway here is the paper as written so far and my paper from 2007.  Enjoy!

Smudge

Here is an incomplete paper looking into the ECE theory.

I'm liking it Smudge.   O0

Curious about the comment of magnetic current--I didn't know Sears was the one to present that concept, always thought it was Edward Leedskalnin.

Also didn't know you actually saw the Yildiz magnetic motor.  Sure wish it would had been you instead of Stirling Allan to see the motor disassembled.  I'll bet you could have spotted exactly what the fundamental concept is that makes that machine run.

We will figure this out; probably the hard way, but when we do, we will fully understand it and know how to apply it.

Thank you again for attacking this ECE Theory from your perspective.  It takes someone like yourself to know what to look for and make the translations necessary an engineer can approach.

the best paper :)
A fast change in applied B is proposed as a way of cheating Nature. This anomalous state would give the permanent magnet a remanent field of 1.732BR, an increase in magnetic field energy of 200%. Thus the potential for energy extraction from material with BR=1Tesla is 8.105J/m3
. Take that energy at say 10KHz rate and we get 8KW from just 1cm3
. Even just a small fraction of 8KW from 1cm3 of material would be desirable.
......An important consideration is the circumferential direction around the area in question, an anti-clockwise direction (as in the hysteresis loop) representing energy loss.
A clockwise direction represents an energy gain. In this case it could act like a hysteresis loop in reverse, transporting energy in from the quantum environment
http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/McFreey.html
« Last Edit: 2014-11-11, 09:35:15 by wings »

I'm liking it Smudge.   O0

Curious about the comment of magnetic current--I didn't know Sears was the one to present that concept, always thought it was Edward Leedskalnin.
I took this from Nussbaum but didn't track back to the original reference, I just used Nussbaum's take on it.

Also didn't know you actually saw the Yildiz magnetic motor.  Sure wish it would had been you instead of Stirling Allan to see the motor disassembled.  I'll bet you could have spotted exactly what the fundamental concept is that makes that machine run.
It was partly disassembled at Delft University, and by photographic enhancement of the photos taken you can see through the opaque plastic hiding the rotor to see it has magnets on it like those shown in his patent application.  And it is so complex inside that I defy anyone to come up with a good explanation.  I tried and came up with the paper attached here, but that could be just gobbledygook.
We will figure this out; probably the hard way, but when we do, we will fully understand it and know how to apply it.

Thank you again for attacking this ECE Theory from your perspective.  It takes someone like yourself to know what to look for and make the translations necessary an engineer can approach.
Well I am working on showing how to use the published core data on complex permeability to actually get a value for Eckardt's magnetic conductivity sigma(m).  Not that this will tell you how to make an OU machine, that would be a huge jump from Eckardt's paper claiming "a successful attempt to describe rotating magnetic assemblies" (my bold).

Smudge

the best paper :)
A fast change in applied B is proposed as a way of cheating Nature. This anomalous state would give the permanent magnet a remanent field of 1.732BR, an increase in magnetic field energy of 200%. Thus the potential for energy extraction from material with BR=1Tesla is 8.105J/m3
. Take that energy at say 10KHz rate and we get 8KW from just 1cm3
. Even just a small fraction of 8KW from 1cm3 of material would be desirable.
......An important consideration is the circumferential direction around the area in question, an anti-clockwise direction (as in the hysteresis loop) representing energy loss.
A clockwise direction represents an energy gain. In this case it could act like a hysteresis loop in reverse, transporting energy in from the quantum environment
http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/McFreey.html

Thanks for posting my paper on precession energy.  It neatly follows on from that ECE review dealing with complex permeability and my paper relating those permeability peaks to spin rotations and domain wall movement.  Of course those spins are not nuclear spins, they are the electron orbits and spins that create the magnetization.  As regards McFreey's papers from that link you gave, I do not believe that nuclear resonance is the answer.  I have some experience in NMR and NQR designs and the signal levels you get out are tiny compared to what is available from magnetic domain flips, so my advice is to concentrate on ferromagnetic resonances, not nuclear resonances.

Incidentally Puthoff liked my paper too.  I met him at the ill-fated Steorn demonstration in London.

Smudge

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
concentrate on ferromagnetic resonances

Further to that paper on precession energy, it could also apply to non-magnetic materials, see this paper.  What this suggest is a transient magnetization appearing in Cu if (a) there is a magnetic field present that aligns the conduction electron spins in equal numbers spin up and spin down, and (b) a sudden change of field induces a transient change of their precession angles, hence a sudden magnetization spike.  We could be talking about very fast changes in applied field, like nanosecond rise times, but that is just a guess. :-\  Has anybody ever looked for this phenomenon?  Is it possible that SM's "kicks" did this?

Smudge

And while we are on the subject of precessional energy here is another paper looking at using Larmor precession as a charge pump.

Smudge

O0 Precession Energy 4th Draft
I read this document, many years ago it was hand written, I was intrigued.
« Last Edit: 2014-11-11, 20:19:10 by wings »

@Smudge

Thanks a heap for your report. I can now at least confirm to @Matt Watts question to me, that my Spin Conveyance model has nothing to do with SCR. hehehe

I could say more but there is no point to it. Just to say, anyone can model a field like they want. They can fashion the math like they want. They can even produce widgets based on what they want. But it does not mean the field model is correct. The responsible scientist would identify all the possible reasons for an effect in a totally unbiased, objective manner, then responsibly investigate all the possibilities before deriving a theory. But the scientist with a fixed agenda can ignore those other possible reasons and concentrate on only one mainly because it is already widely accepted and will not break with present notions and money models.

wattsup
« Last Edit: 2014-11-13, 14:49:47 by wattsup »

OK I worked out how to get Eckardt's magnetic conductance sigma-m from published complex permeability data.  It turned out to be quite simple so here is the amended report (same file name as the original so just overwrite it).  Still can't see how that helps in designing OU machines but maybe it will become clearer later.

Smudge

Dr. Myron Evans, PhD

Interview with Jeff Rense  (2014-12-29)

Group: Ambassador

Matt
Its not working for me ?? [no sound]

thx
Chet

Its not working for me ?? [no sound]

Not sure what operating system you are using, but I just downloaded and tested.  It plays on Windows 8.1 just fine with the default Windows Media Player.  I also tried it under Linux with VLC and it works good there too.

Do you have any other MP3's you can test with?

I suppose it could require a Codec you don't have on your system--didn't think I used anything all that out of the ordinary.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-28, 08:13:23