PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 21:20:58
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35
Author Topic: OUR, window on the world.  (Read 260258 times)
Group: Professor

Ronee
Well done, this is the new far right narrative making the transition from "nobody is to blame, all good people" to "every authority or government is to blame".

However if all authorities and governments are too blame and cannot be trusted then who can we put our faith in?.... hmm any idea's Ron?.

AC

God.

Group: Experimentalist

Hi Guys,

It disturbs me that so many people on this forum support the American killing machine, now in Ukraine.

Since 1945 the US has killed 20 to 30 million people in at least 37 countries world wide.Where is the outcry?

In Ukraine, it is the Stalinist faschist of the Kremlin who destroys a country, kills thousands of people and makes millions flee, not the USA.
What disturbs me are those who support him, usually from the far right or the far left, by lying, by relaying fake news and Russian propaganda, and moreover by distracting by accusing other countries.
It would be nice if this forum could remain free from the stupidity of political activists.

---------------------------
"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Hi Guys,

It disturbs me that so many people on this forum support the American killing machine, now in Ukraine...

I am mystified as to why you and your handlers target this site. You may have been told that it is more useful to win over intelligent people but it is because they are smart that they aren't going to be won over. You need to target right wing modern day brown shirts.

Physicsprof
Ronee
Well done, this is the new far right narrative making the transition from "nobody is to blame, all good people" to "every authority or government is to blame".
However if all authorities and governments are too blame and cannot be trusted then who can we put our faith in?.... hmm any idea's Ron?.
AC

God.

Good on you Physicsprof and at least you have the integrity to step forward and actually say what almost everyone already knows.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

In Ukraine, it is the Stalinist faschist of the Kremlin who destroys a country, kills thousands of people and makes millions flee, not the USA.
What disturbs me are those who support him, usually from the far right or the far left, by lying, by relaying fake news and Russian propaganda, and moreover by distracting by accusing other countries.
It would be nice if this forum could remain free from the stupidity of political activists.

Being a free energy forum it is interesting to ask. "why don't we have free energy" ? The simple obvious answer is because our controllers don't want us to have free energy. Thus my posts have been directed to raising the awareness of the group as to what was taking place in the world and we will have free energy only if we can break free of the cabal.

The great reset sets out their goal but they have run into more opposition than they thought. Their headquarters was Ukraine but Putin has gone in and destroyed all their Bioweapons labs (13 to 30, pick a number) stopped the money laundering, stopped the child trafficking, preempted the  fascist planned strike on Donbas on the 15th, and ruined their dirty bomb false flag at Chernobyl.

Edgar Cacye  and others have all pointed out that Russia would be our savior and this seems to be happening.

That some people in the group would not read or understand my links was to be expected... I have done my part.

Take Care,

Ron

I might add that i welcome all those who want to label me and fight my input... it is a good sign, one that you are thinking.

Ron

Being a free energy forum it is interesting to ask. "why don't we have free energy" ? The simple obvious answer is because our controllers don't want us to have free energy.

Crap. name one current FE project that works that has been suppressed.

I might add that i welcome all those who want to label me and fight my input...

Ron

I think most of us can't be bothered with you. We want to get an FE project working and don't need your distractions.

That some people in the group would not read or understand my links was to be expected... I have done my part.

Then, as Leo Amery MP said on May 7 1940 to Neville Chamberlain during a House of Commons debate : "You have sat too long for any good you have been doing lately. Depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go".

Ronee
Being a free energy forum it is interesting to ask. "why don't we have free energy" ? The simple obvious answer is because our controllers don't want us to have free energy.

I have seen many working free energy devices as have many people I know. Therefore the most obvious answer is your not intelligent enough to figure it out. I mean it's not like your imaginary cabal is in your living room or hiding under your bed stopping you so what's the problem?.

As well, your imaginary cabal isn't stopping us from disclosing this technology, people like you are. You get triggered by every little thing, act on emotions, living in some fantasy world devoid of reason or facts. You have all but proven you can't be trusted to act like a responsible adult. You need to grow up...

AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Let's see : energy in capacitor is CV^2/2 , it's enough to quick charge capacitor to kV and then discharge with disruption into low resistance low inductance circuit to get strong magnetic field pulse. Looks to me like free energy

Ronee
I have seen many working free energy devices as have many people I know. Therefore the most obvious answer is your not intelligent enough to figure it out. I mean it's not like your imaginary cabal is in your living room or hiding under your bed stopping you so what's the problem?.

As well, your imaginary cabal isn't stopping us from disclosing this technology, people like you are. You get triggered by every little thing, act on emotions, living in some fantasy world devoid of reason or facts. You have all but proven you can't be trusted to act like a responsible adult. You need to grow up...

AC

The amazing display of your ignorance is noted but then your ignorance and arrogance see to go hand in hand. Imagine calling your self 'all canadian' when you don't know your arse from your elbow, a misnomer of the highest order. You are a disgrace to the country. The one thing you have mastered is character assassination. It is a tie for first place between you and the other air head.

Ron

PS: Grum feel free to delete my OT posts and as long as you delete the two bully boys posts also I will be happy.
What set me off was AC's out right lie that Putin was "carpet bombing Ukraine citizens". There is a big difference between precision strikes against the drug labs and Nazi militia and what AC said. I was trying to inject an element of truth with my posts.

Ronee
The amazing display of your ignorance is noted but then your ignorance and arrogance see to go hand in hand. Imagine calling your self 'all canadian' when you don't know your arse from your elbow, a misnomer of the highest order. You are a disgrace to the country. The one thing you have mastered is character assassination. It is a tie for first place between you and the other air head.

PS: Grum feel free to delete my OT posts and as long as you delete the two bully boys posts also I will be happy.
What set me off was AC's out right lie that Putin was "carpet bombing Ukraine citizens". There is a big difference between precision strikes against the drug labs and Nazi militia and what AC said. I was trying to inject an element of truth with my posts.

Well played, woke projection and cancel culture all in one post, your amazing.

I stand by what I said and the real world does not operate on false beliefs and wishful thinking it operates on science facts, reason and the laws of nature. So you can live in an imaginary world but don't think for a second that's going to get the job done.

Do you have anything to say about free energy?, that's why were all here...

AC

There is a big difference between precision strikes against the ...

Grad rockets and iron bombs aren't capable of precision strikes.

Clarence Thomas won his confirmation by elucidating Natural Law.  Opening a new dimension of Law for the public proved his worthiness.  That qualification was broken when he turned his back on Natural Law, saying a woman's reproductive Rights, if any, must instead derive from the Constitution.  The implicit promise was to uphold the Top Level Domain status  of Natural Law.  The first time a Natural Law case comes up, he shoots it down.

Lying under oath at Confirmation must not be tolerated

Group: Moderator

Buy me a cigar
Hi guys.

For those members with a more mechanical interest I have been busy doing what I used to do as a business back in the day. Having recently found a decent Iron foundry that’s happy to do small batches of castings I decided to scale a couple of early pioneer stationary engines.

The pictures show various stages of pattern making and the videos of the two engines running for the first time.

The Little Otto is a scale model of N.A. Otto’s patent Caloric engine of 1873. The full size engine was scraped in the 1930’s No models currently exist.

The Robinson Oil engine ( circa 1895 ) is done in 1/3rd scale and running on Paraffin/Kerosene it uses a permanent lamp to both aid ignition and vaporisation. The full size engine is a sole survivor.

https://youtu.be/tTp7JS2FoXw

https://youtu.be/4MdSeVslvig

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Group: Ambassador

Grum
Can’t stop smiling after watching those videos!
Chitty chitty bang bang !
 O0
Lots of work I am sure !

Thanks for sharing!!

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
Clarence Thomas won his confirmation by elucidating Natural Law.  Opening a new dimension of Law for the public proved his worthiness.  That qualification was broken when he turned his back on Natural Law, saying a woman's reproductive Rights, if any, must instead derive from the Constitution.  The implicit promise was to uphold the Top Level Domain status  of Natural Law.  The first time a Natural Law case comes up, he shoots it down.

Lying under oath at Confirmation must not be tolerated

What is natural about murdering your own child?

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Hi guys.

For those members with a more mechanical interest I have been busy doing what I used to do as a business back in the day. Having recently found a decent Iron foundry that’s happy to do small batches of castings I decided to scale a couple of early pioneer stationary engines.

The pictures show various stages of pattern making and the videos of the two engines running for the first time.

The Little Otto is a scale model of N.A. Otto’s patent Caloric engine of 1873. The full size engine was scraped in the 1930’s No models currently exist.

The Robinson Oil engine ( circa 1895 ) is done in 1/3rd scale and running on Paraffin/Kerosene it uses a permanent lamp to both aid ignition and vaporisation. The full size engine is a sole survivor.

https://youtu.be/tTp7JS2FoXw

https://youtu.be/4MdSeVslvig

Cheers Grum.

Amazingly beautiful workmanship.  The videos are a real treat to watch.  So much of our past knowledge is lost or being deliberately destroyed.  Thanks so much for sharing with us your skills.

Respectfully,
Carroll

What is natural about murdering your own child?

Hi Carroll.  If something hears, recognizes, and remembers your voice, then it is a child.  Before that, it was a developing embryo.  Under Natural Law, a mother's right to miscarry an embryo is inalienable and can't be vetoed by writing something down and saying THAT'S the law.  The First Law of Morality is Self Preservation.  And that includes avoidance.

Hi Carroll.  If something hears, recognizes, and remembers your voice, then it is a child.  Before that, it was a developing embryo.  Under Natural Law, a mother's right to miscarry an embryo is inalienable and can't be vetoed by writing something down and saying THAT'S the law.  The First Law of Morality is Self Preservation.  And that includes avoidance.

Hi Jerry,

No matter how you try to rationalize it, the murder of an unborn child is still murder.  And it is NOT natural.  There is nothing natural about it.  I don't know where you got that First Law of Morality is Self Preservation because I know many people that would not agree with that.  Our First Law of Morality is to treat others as we want to be treated.  I am quite sure no normal person alive today wants to be killed.

Carroll

«'Before I form thee in the belly, I have known thee; and before thou comest forth from the womb I have separated thee, a prophet to nations I have made thee.'»

Jeremiah 1:5

No matter how you try to rationalize it, the murder of an unborn child is still murder.  And it is NOT natural.
[...]
Jeremiah 1:5

Please, spare us the stupidities of religious beliefs dating from a middle-age obscurantism.
An embryo is not yet a human being, so eliminating it is not murder.

When it is said that what is "NOT natural" should be avoided, this is also a stupid belief and a denial of the human condition, the artificial being the natural of man.

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

It's a little hypocritical that someone from the home of mass murder would feign caring about human life. It's even more of a joke when the bible thumpers champion fossil fuels knowing pollution kills more people than all other diseases combined. Sorry, you have zero credibility and have proven to be liars...

AC

Carroll:

That First Law of Morality comes from martial arts philosophy.  Robert Trias, the world's highest ranked Caucasian, with three red belts, referred to karate as "First Law Science".

I'm not debating the abortion.  I'm venting because Clarence Thomas lied through his teeth to secure a position on the Supreme Court.  Now he's vetoed Inalienable Rights under Natural Law, which is where they derive.  Something has to change, or we'll lose all of our rights.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 21:20:58