PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 06:20:14
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The King's Story  (Read 9052 times)
Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
The "King's Story" is supposedly written by Lindsay Mannix, but it actually may have been from SM's pen, or derived from ideas that SM gave to LM that LM never made public.
 It is a somewhat clever mixed metaphor for at least one aspect of the operation of the "device". Let's see what you guys come up with upon reading it, then I'll give my interpretation.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The King's Story (spelling corrected where appropriate)
Wunce upon a time in a microsecond far away in a land under the noses of all, there were some electrons which were sent on a trip around the world by their king. Their destination was a place near their home but they were sent the longest way possible. Their king told them that it was  so that they could meet as many friends as possible on the way . They were told  that if they were lucky enough to meet some friends they could have a big party and celebrate with them and invite a few back for a visit. So their king gave them a big kick to send them on their way and arranged to meet them back where they started, he showed them the other end of the wire just behind them. "See you at the arranged time, back here" he said and off they went!

Some short time later the king sent some more groups of his favorite electrons on a similar journey,down another wire . He did this a few times . After a while he lost track of how many he had sent and was worried that they all might arrive back at his castle together and crash into each other. The king was worried about this  so he disconnected the return wires before any of them arrived home ..he wondered whether they might get lost but was more worried about them colliding with each other in his castle on their return home "Oh dear!.. What Have I done?" he said.

Meanwhile the electrons were still on their merry way twisting and turning ..round and round when they noticed that their end connection was somehow gone ...What had happened? they also saw some other electrons nearby that they recognized and so they met up and had a party. What big party it was. They all met and danced and sang and in the process many more electrons joined in the party, even ones that were not sent by the king. this created a few fights and some confusion but all the other electrons from all around heard about the party and sent messages to all their friends. Obviously the place was not big enough, but as it happened, just nearby there was a wonderful piece of wire which seemed to have an even better way home and it was a bigger wire with much more room . They told their friends and  almost the whole party jumped over to the other piece of wire so that they might get home the short way. The uninvited guests were really getting out of hand at this point so It really was a case of either jump or be pushed so they jumped..the only trouble was that all the uninvited guests followed them and their friends and their friends as well, and they just kept on  coming .Nobody told any one that the party was over and not to come. . When all the kings electrons came rushing home thru the other big wire that was not for his travelers. the king was  relieved that they had taken the shortcut  ..but when he saw all he other uninvited guests he realized that disconnecting the main return wire was a bad mistake. He grabbed a few of them and put them to work ...he was able to send some of the  others back down the original wire in the hope that they would find another king to annoy But there were too many of them so he quickly found another big wire that led some where else and joined them together. he managed to get most other uninvited guest to go down that one, away form his kingdom.. told them tell the others that the party was over but they were having such fun ,weaving and winding ..jumping and pushing.  It did not take long for the king to have so many electrons passing by  that he had no way of dealing with them  so he would sometimes go down to the big wire and watch all the free loaders whiz by . He would tell some of them that the party was over but they just kept whizzing by faster and faster.  He even sent some of them down the big weavy wire to let the others know that the party was over, but it didn't work. He gave up after a while and  left them to it and went off somewhere else hoping that nobody would notice ..I'm told that he went to a power generator where none of this silliness could happen to him again and all the electrons had things to stop them from being so silly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: 2016-02-23, 03:17:59 by ION »

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Experimentalist

Hi Ion, been on vacation I just got back, It sounds a lot like Itsung's lead out theory to me.  I don't follow it completely but would be very interested in hearing your take on it.

Room

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
The basic premise, seems to be:

Apply a pulse (kick) to a long piece of wire.
A sort time later apply another pulse to a second long piece of wire.
Disconnect both pieces of wire (open circuit) while the pulse is in the wire.
The electrons will get excited and jump to a larger, shorter wire.
The electrons are put to work in the larger, shorter wire and some are returned to the long wires.

Did he mean only two long wires, or several, pulsed one after the other?
« Last Edit: 2016-05-25, 15:39:49 by Grumpy »

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
I spent many hours analyzing the parable, trying to decipher the metaphors, all the while believing that it was penned by SM himself. I eventually asked Lindsay if he wrote it and much to my disappointment, he said yes (in an email somewhere). I pretty much dismissed it after that. Perhaps wrongly so if SM gave Lindsay some useful clues or even plans as he had once promised him.

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
I had to log on as my old username "z_p_e" to get this message from Lindsay (September 24, 2006):

Darren,
I wrote the king story in dismay at the reluctance of people to read the threads. Steven said that I quote "it was very clever" .
I was trying to get people to realise that there may be new ways at percieveing current flows in rotatoinal fields ..thats all. Oh it was fun to write it and I hope you enjoyed it too.
The hands on element is important fore the success of this ..of that you can be sure. The outcome will be detirmined by the activity of those participating dont you think?
Have you begun winding any coils?

Lindsay Mannix

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
SM said Tao had "the secret"...

If you pulse Tesla coil from capacitor discharge and this Tesla coil is long long wire of not so high resistance and that wire is closed the I expect a very long ringdown. Is that free energy I don't know, it depends how is that used...Capacitor is one way to convert useless kick into multiple.
I can imagine a device of round shape having a very tiny power Wien generator with two phase shifts circuits to produce 3-phase low power current into 3 LC circuits with coils woundon the high reluctance round core. The output produce 5khz current AC.
IS this TPU ? No,but it can work , if that 5khz frequency do not load the input LC 3-phase current.

Their destination was a place near their home but they were sent the longest way possible. Their king told them that it was  so that they could meet as many friends as possible on the way . They were told  that if they were lucky enough to meet some friends they could have a big party and celebrate with them and invite a few back for a visit.
That sounds like current amplification which attract external charges to the same wire.
One of possible approaches is the coil which got opposite windings up to half of length of the coil. Then on certain wavelengths it can form virtual coil+capacitor in series network. If you include that capacitive element into another circuit which use it as capacitor on load there interesting thing may happen:
1) The external high voltage electric field can charge the LC virtual network;
2) The original LC network will be overcharged with external charge while internally  the closed loop is already having flowing electrons.
This may result in having output higher than input. Something to think about... By the way, the Kapanadze coil can be seen in same way.

Cheers!

That sounds like current amplification which attract external charges to the same wire.
One of possible approaches is the coil which got opposite windings up to half of length of the coil. Then on certain wavelengths it can form virtual coil+capacitor in series network. If you include that capacitive element into another circuit which use it as capacitor on load there interesting thing may happen:
1) The external high voltage electric field can charge the LC virtual network;
2) The original LC network will be overcharged with external charge while internally  the closed loop is already having flowing electrons.
This may result in having output higher than input. Something to think about... By the way, the Kapanadze coil can be seen in same way.

Cheers!

Yes, totally agree.  O0

I think,he describes a "circuit" which able to convert the available increased field to flowing current. He may describing you have to create the field in higher impedance wires, but use the increased field to build current on a low impedance part of the circuit. I see this as a necessary step, because of the way the excess energy appear.

If you imagine, there is a so slightly current increase in a wire every time  when the fields build up ( no voltage increase), it can't be measured directly, only if you know what are you looking for, and set up a clever and very sensitive test circuit. You can't simple measure or use this available current because, there is no excess voltage difference in the field, and Ohm's law prevent it to appear as an excess power in the same circuit. It's like you have a parallel (parallel only in one point in the spectrum?)  same voltage source connected to your simple wire every time you connect a source to both ends. SM said it has very low "power" potential, but it is free.

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." Antoine de Saint-Exupery

@ION

Interesting story. Was the first word misspelled intentionally? hehehe

OK, I don't know how many guys could read between the lines here but I think I got it.

As a great coincidence I talked about this effect in my Half Coil Syndrome 5 youtube video located here;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd3uOi0RVMU

It's a 30 minute video but I start showing an effect around 16:30 that is exactly showing the same effect as your analogy.

Basically, it does make some sense and would need to be experimented with. The idea being you can spend energy to try and produce more energy, or, you can expend no energy by just producing the pulse without a return. This means energy is not consumed in the volts/amps method we usually use to measure power. If that energy in the wire is enough to change the polarity of the wire itself even though it is not connected, that wire now still becomes a source of change that could influence a wire that is located in a loop beside it, hence the loop receives the change while the pulsed wire does not consume energy or very little energy, just enough to change the nulceic orientations of the copper atoms. This goes within the Spin Conveyance model I am almost ready to publish and does not consider the "electron flow" part of your analogy to be valid but it does not matter.

So, you can  have thousands of wires coming out of one parallel point, all are energized by that one point and all the effects will follow each of those thousands of wires that are wound over a looped wire with a load. The loop catches all those changes and if your physical winds are done in a way that promote a preferred "direction" of polarity, your output should be more then your input because your input is just the positive pulse without the negative.

If you only put the positive pulse on a wire, the pulse changes the atomic nuclei orientation but once it is changed, at pulse off, what turns the nuclei back to where it was so it can then change again with the next pulse? This could be the simple Earth bias or there could be a real physical weak magnet on the loop that is not too strong to make the nuclei stick to one position, but weak enough to let the pulse move it one way, while the weak magnet can swing the nuclei back when the pulse is off. It is the marriage of the required magnet strength versus the one wire pulse strength.

If I was still stuck in the electron flow model, this would not be possible to figure out but with SC, systems seems to unfold themselves just by following the real actors of the effect which are those copper atoms.

I hope @GK is reading this. hahaha

wattsup

@ION

Interesting story. Was the first word misspelled intentionally? hehehe

OK, I don't know how many guys could read between the lines here but I think I got it.

As a great coincidence I talked about this effect in my Half Coil Syndrome 5 youtube video located here;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd3uOi0RVMU

It's a 30 minute video but I start showing an effect around 16:30 that is exactly showing the same effect as your analogy.

Basically, it does make some sense and would need to be experimented with. The idea being you can spend energy to try and produce more energy, or, you can expend no energy by just producing the pulse without a return. This means energy is not consumed in the volts/amps method we usually use to measure power. If that energy in the wire is enough to change the polarity of the wire itself even though it is not connected, that wire now still becomes a source of change that could influence a wire that is located in a loop beside it, hence the loop receives the change while the pulsed wire does not consume energy or very little energy, just enough to change the nulceic orientations of the copper atoms. This goes within the Spin Conveyance model I am almost ready to publish and does not consider the "electron flow" part of your analogy to be valid but it does not matter.

So, you can  have thousands of wires coming out of one parallel point, all are energized by that one point and all the effects will follow each of those thousands of wires that are wound over a looped wire with a load. The loop catches all those changes and if your physical winds are done in a way that promote a preferred "direction" of polarity, your output should be more then your input because your input is just the positive pulse without the negative.

If you only put the positive pulse on a wire, the pulse changes the atomic nuclei orientation but once it is changed, at pulse off, what turns the nuclei back to where it was so it can then change again with the next pulse? This could be the simple Earth bias or there could be a real physical weak magnet on the loop that is not too strong to make the nuclei stick to one position, but weak enough to let the pulse move it one way, while the weak magnet can swing the nuclei back when the pulse is off. It is the marriage of the required magnet strength versus the one wire pulse strength.

If I was still stuck in the electron flow model, this would not be possible to figure out but with SC, systems seems to unfold themselves just by following the real actors of the effect which are those copper atoms.

I hope @GK is reading this. hahaha

wattsup
The way you describe using only the positive pulse indicates that you might be using only half of a sine wave.  I would see this as attainable with an AV plug.
Any comment?
Bob

The way you describe using only the positive pulse indicates that you might be using only half of a sine wave.  I would see this as attainable with an AV plug.
Any comment?
Bob

@Bob Smith

AV plug would require a source of HV. That would not be practical.

So let's say the FTPU did have a battery and a 1 wire primary with only one end switched back and forth between the positive and the negative terminals while the other end is left open. The only thing that primary wire gets is a constant no cost changing rebias plus the bonus is as I had shown in my HCS video mentioned above, complete rebais for the total length of the primary wire unlike the HCS that happens when pulsing a closed circuit inductor. The whole wire changes at each pulse.

So this primary wire is wound around a 1 turn iron or baling wire. On that same wire is wound a secondary wire to pickup the impress coupled via the primary to iron wire to secondary. 

The question of how to switch one wire between the two terminals of a battery would need to be worked out. Of course any deviation of the switching that causes the battery to short out even for fractions of a second would start to create heat, as was also known to occur in the TPU and could be because of a lack in the precision of the pulses. This would be relevant to the pulses received at the base of each transistor which could be worked out using the audio output of a computer sound car and a frequency software permitting to adjust the left and right phase of each. The problem with this is the sine wave would not be the best pulse method although maybe passing that sine wave through a diode would push the pulse only when the voltage is above the forward bias of the diode.

But if this worked on small bench trials it would open up a whole new angle of research, pulsing a rebiasing potential and not pulsing actual energy into a device to produce output would be a major step forward since the rebiasing potential costs nothing but the initial battery charge. This would again fall in perfectly with SM's stance that no normal battery could output so much if the energy potential of the battery was consumed. He never said anything about not using a battery, only that no battery could last so long. It could last so long if the potential was used on one wire only. hahahaha

Just throwing out the logic. 

wattsup

Added:::

I just tried something quick on my bench that anyone can try. I took any toroid with two coils wound on it. One I connected to the scope as the secondary. The other I just took one of the wires and hit it on the positive of a car battery and got a good spike. I hit it again on the same positive and the spike was really low. I then hit the negative and the spike was better. Then I hit the positive again and the spike was again good. This shows the base concept is sound and that switching between the polarities maintains the best effect. hahahaha

In the story, if each of the people were related to a 'tuning fork' of the same frequency, they then in forming a large group would increase the ringing from the kick supplied by the King.
Long ago I wired a ferrite rod with a few same frequency LC tanks and connected one end of one to a cmos schmitt buffer.  Another tank connected as an input signal to a 4011 configured as an oscillator to see if the circuit would oscillate.(a resistor appropriately placed) It did, I never tested any of the other tanks via a tap to see available output power was significant.
I assumed the high impedance of the input supplied the feedback loop.
Given the above post, a doh moment comes to mind.
We know cmos output stages pull up or down as part of their output circuitry. This would switch the supply as required.

Wattsup
Thanks for your reply. I want to go over it carefully before responding.
All the best,
Bob

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Dear Wattsup.

I have little time available for experimenting these days, sadly.

You might like to try this simple experiment?

You will need a 0 12 - 0 12 V transformer with a 220 V secondary and one of those cheapo 12 V to 220 V inverters with the stepped square wave output.

Method.

Attach one lead from the inverter onto one leg of the 12 V secondary and the other lead onto the other 12 V secondary, leave the other legs open, you might need to reverse the polarity of one to get the best effect. Now place a bridge and storage cap onto the 220 V secondary. I saw very rapid charging depending on the cap size with only the inverters standby energy use.

Forgive me if this is something you have tried before.

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

@Grumage

I cannot get the idea.

Maybe a little more precision would be welcome. I have everything here and could try it during the weekend.

wattsup

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
@Grumage

I cannot get the idea.

Maybe a little more precision would be welcome. I have everything here and could try it during the weekend.

wattsup

Dear wattsup.

Any help?    :)

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 06:20:14