Free Energy device ...try it first pay if you like it ??

Started by Chet K, 2016.11.03, 18:17:37

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Chet K


ronee

Quote from: Chet K on 2016.11.03, 18:17:37
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYwQNVEuheY

all comments welcomed and encouraged..

A grand hoax --- with all the nonsensical elements incorporated that one could ever imagine, with the sound track of a working washing machine dubbed in!!!

Ron

ion

Quote from: ronee on 2016.11.03, 20:01:49
A grand hoax --- with all the nonsensical elements incorporated that one could ever imagine, with the sound track of a working washing machine dubbed in!!!

Ron

(Note: Reposted from other thread with additions)

Regarding this latest device, we can firstly admit that there is sufficient volume in all the attached boxes to conceal enough batteries to sustain operation for some good long time, depending on load. The spinning large wheel does not add much power loss AFAIK.

That out of the way and assuming the other point of view that it may be real, we could get on to trying to figure out what may be going on with the device based on the available videos.

Careful observation of the videos yields a very strange concoction of components indeed.

I agree with ronee that it is probably a hoax, but if we put that aside for a moment and let our minds roam from the sheer imagery, the device can serve the purpose of triggering imagination, which could then lead to speculation on how such a device or perhaps something totally different could work.

Anyone care to speculate in this manner? I have a few ideas I will post later.

Regards,
ION

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Centraflow

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

TinMan

Quote from: ION on 2016.11.03, 23:19:53
(Note: Reposted from other thread with additions)

Regarding this latest device, we can firstly admit that there is sufficient volume in all the attached boxes to conceal enough batteries to sustain operation for some good long time, depending on load. The spinning large wheel does not add much power loss AFAIK.

That out of the way and assuming the other point of view that it may be real, we could get on to trying to figure out what may be going on with the device based on the available videos.

Careful observation of the videos yields a very strange concoction of components indeed.

I agree with ronee that it is probably a hoax, but if we put that aside for a moment and let our minds roam from the sheer imagery, the device can serve the purpose of triggering imagination, which could then lead to speculation on how such a device or perhaps something totally different could work.

Anyone care to speculate in this manner? I have a few ideas I will post later.

Regards,
ION

At a close look,it all looks to !cardboard! for me.
Kind of looks like one of the early AC motors.


Brad
Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

ion

Quote from: TinMan on 2016.11.07, 12:26:03
At a close look,it all looks to !cardboard! for me.
Kind of looks like one of the early AC motors.
Brad

It certainly does look like an early Edison machine with those long coils.

I have a hunch that the spinning device generates an electrostatic charge from air friction, as it is isolated from ground, has no slip rings or other contacts and is fed from a belt drive from the motor on the lower deck also for electrical isolation from the motor.

I believe hidden on the top of the shaft that feeds the rotating disc, there may be an electrostatic commutation device that chops the charge and applies it to the black devices at the center of the coils.

This is covered for a couple of reasons, to hide the sparking  of the commutator chopper, which would be a giveaway, and to prevent dust accumulation from the high charge.


Under the coils may be a dielectric medium that spreads and holds the charge until the pulse reverses polarity. Alternately there may be other perhaps unterminated coils acting as shock excited transmission lines.

This is a guess and a WAG at that using my intuition considering all the components and the arrangement. I hope to post some drawings when I put enough detail in them to convey the idea, but I think it is obvious where it is going.

Looks like Stephan has saved the chat from the last video referenced by Centraflow, I hope he posts it.

Regards, ION
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

TinMan

Quote from: ION on 2016.11.07, 22:56:30
It certainly does look like an early Edison machine with those long coils.

I have a hunch that the spinning device generates an electrostatic charge from air friction, as it is isolated from ground, has no slip rings or other contacts and is fed from a belt drive from the motor on the lower deck also for electrical isolation from the motor.

I believe hidden on the top of the shaft that feeds the rotating disc, there may be an electrostatic commutation device that chops the charge and applies it to the black devices at the center of the coils.

This is covered for a couple of reasons, to hide the sparking  of the commutator chopper, which would be a giveaway, and to prevent dust accumulation from the high charge.


Under the coils may be a dielectric medium that spreads and holds the charge until the pulse reverses polarity.

This is a guess and a WAG at that using my intuition considering all the components and the arrangement. I hope to post some drawings when I put enough detail in them to convey the idea, but I think it is obvious where it is going.

Looks like Stephan has saved the chat from the last video referenced by Centraflow, I hope he posts it.

Regards, ION

Sounds a bit like the testatika device to me  ;)


Brad
Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

ion

Try this WAG:
(wild arse guess)

Regards, ION
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

TinMan

Quote from: ION on 2016.11.07, 23:50:38
Try this WAG:
(wild arse guess)

Regards, ION

So we are talking HV electrostatic charges,being reduced down to a usable AC voltage and current,by way of the heavy gauge windings around the collectors?.


Brad
Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

poynt99

Quote from: TinMan on 2016.11.07, 23:42:23
Sounds a bit like the testatika device to me  ;)


Brad

After just watching the video now, I was going to say that it LOOKS like a variation of the Testatika device.
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

ion

Quote from: TinMan on 2016.11.08, 13:30:29
So we are talking HV electrostatic charges,being reduced down to a usable AC voltage and current,by way of the heavy gauge windings around the collectors?.


Brad

I'm thinking that the alternating electrostatic charges are merely a catalyst for getting electrons to flow in the wire, not a direct conversion.

The amount of power available from a static charge is not high enough  to produce kW of electrical power by direct conversion, so my guess is that it is used in some other way to excite electron flow in a wire.

A charge in motion produces a magnetic field, which can then induce current to flow in a conductor.

My first guess was that the charge is moving in and out of the dielectric under the large coils.

Another point of view would be that the fast  rising HV pulse would kick surface electrons around the wire into motion, dragging electrons in the interior of the wire along with them.

This would require a HV commutator to chop the electrostatic charge into pulses with fast rising "edges".

Then it all made sense from the visual presentation. Of course nothing is proven, I'm just guessing as I go.

As I said early on, even if it is a hoax, it "sparked" me to think in other directions.

FWIW I added some notes to the earlier sketch.
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

TinMan

Quote from: ION on 2016.11.08, 14:31:43
I'm thinking that the alternating electrostatic charges are merely a catalyst for getting electrons to flow in the wire, not a direct conversion.

The amount of power available from a static charge is not high enough  to produce kW of electrical power by direct conversion, so my guess is that it is used in some other way to excite electron flow in a wire.

A charge in motion produces a magnetic field, which can then induce current to flow in a conductor.

My first guess was that the charge is moving in and out of the dielectric under the large coils.

Another point of view would be that the fast  rising HV pulse would kick surface electrons around the wire into motion, dragging electrons in the interior of the wire along with them.

This would require a HV commutator to chop the electrostatic charge into pulses with fast rising "edges".

Then it all made sense from the visual presentation. Of course nothing is proven, I'm just guessing as I go.

As I said early on, even if it is a hoax, it "sparked" me to think in other directions.

Well you would be  well ahead of me in this area,and i am still stuck between what Poynt say's,and what most others say,in that,is it the electric field that induces current flow through a conductor,which then produces the magnetic field,or is it the magnetic field that induces a current flow in a conductor  :-\

Anyway,as you know,i must place all my attention else where ATM,so time for this is just not there-other than a few quick replies,and some small short thoughts toward it.


Brad
Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Centraflow

Quote from: poynt99 on 2016.11.08, 14:27:55
After just watching the video now, I was going to say that it LOOKS like a variation of the Testatika device.

That was my thought, and Iron I think has had a pretty good stab at it, certainly wets the appetite, the ref: to WW2, Switzerland etc etc sort of ties in, or it is part of a wild goose chase.

Sort of ties in with the TPU idea of how it may work.

Regards

Mike 8)
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Grumage

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

ion

Quote from: Grumage on 2016.11.09, 20:49:59
How about " mini me " ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlLOHKRP2GU&t=13s#t=19.591

Cheers Graham.

My interpreter says: "it's a trick" (Explicando Mais Esse Truque. )

Clever sequence of plugging things in and then the hidden battery pack and power extension cord explained.

Nevertheless the build is interesting, reminiscent of  hardware from "Young Dr. Frankenstien" with Gene Wilder

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy