PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-28, 08:08:54
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Another Look at the TPU as related to Tesla's Radiant Electricity  (Read 2368 times)

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
So as not to co-mingle GK's "The Final Answer" thread, I copied a reply from Ion to this new Thread.

SM said Tao had the "secret" with his post about Tesla's Radiant Electricity work.

Did anyone pursue this?

My  hypothesis for a radiant event goes something like this:

When electrons are compressed  (pressed together) along the length of a conductor, and if the compression force is high enough something has to give, and what gives is this: charge is exited from the wire perpendicularly and with great speed and force.

The image is a wire surrounded by perpendicular blue sharp needle like charges. The exiting charge can electrify objects in the vicinity.  It can sting the skin. The charge can be "collected" as a current and used to fill capacitors.

The question remaining is how to create the electron compression? Reflected waves of a tuned transmission line? possibly there may be a few ways. The Tesla literature on this effect may provide the clue.

I have some possible supports to this hypothesis, but I don't want to disrupt GK's train of thought so I will allow him lead here.

tExB=qr
The usual source of Tesla RE info...

The Free Energy Secrets of Cold Electricity.

Peter A. Lindemann, D.Sc.
Published By: Clear Tech, Inc.

http://www.teslasociety.ch/info/NTV_2011/free.pdf

So as not to co-mingle GK's "The Final Answer" thread, I copied a reply from Ion to this new Thread.

Quote from: ion on 2019-02-09, 19:28:45
My  hypothesis for a radiant event goes something like this:

When electrons are compressed  (pressed together) along the length of a conductor, and if the compression force is high enough something has to give, and what gives is this: charge is exited from the wire perpendicularly and with great speed and force.

The image is a wire surrounded by perpendicular blue sharp needle like charges. The exiting charge can electrify objects in the vicinity.  It can sting the skin. The charge can be "collected" as a current and used to fill capacitors.

The question remaining is how to create the electron compression? Reflected waves of a tuned transmission line? possibly there may be a few ways. The Tesla literature on this effect may provide the clue.

I have some possible supports to this hypothesis, but I don't want to disrupt GK's train of thought so I will allow him lead here.

I'm of the opinion that this phenomenon can be produced with an abrupt discharge from a capacitor (sorry no time to look at Peter L's doc right now - lunch almost over and I have to get back to work).
I believe Bruce TPU has demo'd this phenomenon by hitting one end of an open wire with an abrupt discharge, at which point the wire jumps. He too, if I'm not mistaken, maintains that there's a perpendicular charge exit from the wire. 
For me, this is an important starting point. Some questions (in simplest terms) that follow for me are:
- how best to charge up a cap from atmospheric (ambient) charge
- how best to discharge the cap into open wire/coil
- how best to allow discharges of 2 or more caps with coils to heterodyne
- how to collect the heterodyned standing wave to power an external load
Bob

tExB=qr
Collection of information related to Tesla's radiant work by Ken Adachi:

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Collection of information related to Tesla's radiant work by Ken Adachi:

Most important point, right at the beginning of the document:

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

tExB=qr
Most important point, right at the beginning of the document:

That may be the only important thing in that document.

I searched for Tesla's article "The Dissipation of Energy" and found it is actually "On the Dissipation of Electrical Energy of the Hertz Resonator".  Hertz Resonators are c-shaped rings of wire and Hertz would look for sparks between the gaps at the ends.

This article can be found here:
http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/1892-12-21.htm

and in the attached pdf (second article?)

and a review of this article with more info from the actual demonstration is here:
https://books.google.com/books?id=QazmAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA5&lpg=PA5&dq=THE+ELECTRICAL+ENGINEER,+JANUARY+6,+1893+dissipation&source=bl&ots=p9NSxgXAD7&sig=ACfU3U34X8ycEMv5D2piTSVF5jp529LjUw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiC_Y2G9rTgAhXQT98KHe2mC3wQ6AEwCHoECAIQAQ#v=onepage&q=THE%20ELECTRICAL%20ENGINEER%2C%20JANUARY%206%2C%201893%20dissipation&f=false

see the "theory" on the right side of the page.  Tesla's experiment is taken as proof of the theory that vortex whirls constitute matter.

also see the previous paragraph about the simplification of Tesla's experiments.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-28, 08:08:54