PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 04:54:46
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Magnetic motor using magnetic delay  (Read 3433 times)

Group: Moderator

As there has been some recent interest in propagation times in magnetic cores here is a possibility for a free running magnetic motor.  This uses a sequence of coils connected to capacitors to create a magnetic transmission line yielding much greater time delay than that due to domain wall movement.  With such a delay line between the rotating magnet and a capacitively loaded coil the theory predicts free running once the revs have reached a high enough level.  As in all things the losses in the coils and capacitors could make this impracticable, but if anyone is interested in giving it a try please feel free to do so.

P.S.  If I have posted this before please ignore it.  At my age I lose sight of my recent past, but I can remember things from my youth quite clearly.

Smudge   

Group: Professor

So that unusual magnetic impedance (D) due to current in the capacitance is proportional to the second derivative of the flux ?

Have you tried do do a single cycle analysis of this system (compared to the CW case) with idealized components (R=0, etc...) and 180ยบ phase shift?
I find it that in single-cycle analysis, the causality is easier to keep track of .

Also, the empirical verification of some of your model would be easier if the MMF from the rotating magnet was simulated by a coil powered with AC of sufficient frequency.  What back EMF would you expect in such coil?

P.S.
You have a typo at the beginning of Section 4, namely: "The previous analysis did not taker account..."

Group: Experimentalist

As there has been some recent interest in propagation times in magnetic cores here is a possibility for a free running magnetic motor.  This uses a sequence of coils connected to capacitors to create a magnetic transmission line yielding much greater time delay than that due to domain wall movement.  With such a delay line between the rotating magnet and a capacitively loaded coil the theory predicts free running once the revs have reached a high enough level.  As in all things the losses in the coils and capacitors could make this impracticable, but if anyone is interested in giving it a try please feel free to do so.
Smudge

Theory cannot predict free running because classical physics theories guarantee energy conservation in a closed system. It is a question of pure logic and internal coherence of their formalism. If COP>1 and the extra energy source is not included in the analysis, for example the possible energy from the ZPE in which case the system is not closed, we can be sure that there is an error somewhere.

---------------------------
"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Theory cannot predict free running because classical physics theories guarantee energy conservation in a closed system. It is a question of pure logic and internal coherence of their formalism. If COP>1 and the extra energy source is not included in the analysis, for example the possible energy from the ZPE in which case the system is not closed, we can be sure that there is an error somewhere.
Exactly, and Prof Turtur showed that link to the ZPE.
Smudge

Exactly, and Prof Turtur showed that link to the ZPE.
Smudge

He didn't. His electrostatic motors are full of biases, like the ionic wind.
He takes references to Lutec, the Australian firm that in the early 2000s said it was developing a perpetual energy generator and promised it for 2004. We're still waiting for it!
Turtur is not credible.

Buy me a beer
He didn't. His electrostatic motors are full of biases, like the ionic wind.
He takes references to Lutec, the Australian firm that in the early 2000s said it was developing a perpetual energy generator and promised it for 2004. We're still waiting for it!
Turtur is not credible.

The Lutec generator was sold for 6.5 million to an oil company and that's where it has stayed, I believe Tinman has all the details on that, and if you look up the granted patent it has been put in the oil companies name.

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

The Lutec generator was sold for 6.5 million to an oil company and that's where it has stayed...

Please spare us the ridiculous conspiracy theories that come out every time an absurd machine checks Maxwell's electromagnetism by not working! 

Group: Professor

Mike:  "The Lutec generator was sold for 6.5 million to an oil company and that's where it has stayed, I believe Tinman has all the details on that, and if you look up the granted patent it has been put in the oil companies name."

If the granted patent is now in an oil company's name, THAT is not a "conspiracy theory."  Might be worth checking.

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Mike:  "The Lutec generator was sold for 6.5 million to an oil company and that's where it has stayed, I believe Tinman has all the details on that, and if you look up the granted patent it has been put in the oil companies name."

If the granted patent is now in an oil company's name, THAT is not a "conspiracy theory."  Might be worth checking.

Indeed.....

The topic was discussed here recently.

https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3131.msg50906#msg50906

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Buy me a beer
Indeed.....

The topic was discussed here recently.

https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3131.msg50906#msg50906

Thanks Graham, could not find the thread in the time I had, and it was 6.8million quoted.

I think just the patent put into the oil company name speaks for itself, either the supposed 6.8million was paid or a gun put to their head, I like to think of the first myself and along with a lot of legal tape.

You have to ask yourself, why would the oil company bother if it did not work??? In the above thread I posted all the legal updates etc from the patents office.

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Turtur is not credible.
Forget his experimental motor, are you saying his explanation for how zpe energy can be extracted from the aether is also not credible?
Smudge

The oil industry knows that gasoline will end and is ready today to invest in new technologies to replace its business.
Even if the generator was sold to an oil company, which has yet to be proven, the most plausible thing is that they were cheated. Such an invention can generate billions of dollars. Only 6.5 million is really ridiculous and discredits the idea that the invention worked and would have been suppressed.

Group: Tinkerer

Only 6.5 million is really ridiculous and discredits the idea that the invention worked and would have been suppressed.

You could equally argue the opposite. A few comments back you didn't believe it had happened and thought it a conspiracy. Now you know these things happen. The fact is these blokes were ridiculed and pilloried publicly after they appeared on the national evening news. Sustained attacks of hoax or  ignorance were levelled. Then a subsidiary of Mobil Oil bought it and then filed a patent.

6.5mill was what was reported. So maybe ridiculous but we don't know the full deal. Just because you put a higher value on it doesn't mean it was that valuable at the time. Maybe the inventors were sick of ridicule and public attacks, any value it may have had was destroyed in public by claims of measurement error.

Ever heard of Put Options?

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Hi jim

You said:
6.5mill was what was reported.

Can you point to a reputable source for this? I would like to have those citations to include in my investigation of this device.

Thanks in advance

regards

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Tinkerer

Hi jim

You said:
Can you point to a reputable source for this? I would like to have those citations to include in my investigation of this device.

Thanks in advance

regards
I believe it was in the Lutec thread.

You could equally argue the opposite. ...

The big difference is that the burden of proof is only on the side of those who assert this conspiracy theory. Not only do they have to prove that Lutec was indeed bought by an oil company, but also that this company voluntarily eliminated this technology because it would work.
These have nothing but rumours, so as one comedian said to some journalists: "when you know so little, you have the right to shut your mouth".

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 04:54:46