PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2020-04-06, 03:00:03
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: a Kapanadze water engine patent ??[I think ?]  (Read 1445 times)
Group: Ambassador

member Sergh at Stefans had shared this here

https://overunity.com/16440/hho-generation-using-high-frequency-electromagnetic-waves-on-water/msg533697/#msg533697

I had never seen this [or forgot about it]

mentioned again in regard to patent of Stashevsky  here post 63 https://overunity.com/16440/hho-generation-using-high-frequency-electromagnetic-waves-on-water/msg534881/#new

"Patent Stashevsky on electrolysis with a change in the polarity of the electrodes and strong acoustic vibrations in water.""

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Good morning Chet.

When I got more involved with this line of research and more importantly my internet improved to be able to watch videos in " realtime " I remember watching Kapanadse holding an empty glass at the tailpipe of a vehicle and drinking the contents.

Does anyone else remember this?

Regarding the patent.... I took a screenshot, presented below.... Wrong forename, perhaps a relation?

Cheers Graham.

---------------------------
Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Group: Ambassador

yes I seem to remember that guy drinking from the exhaust [someone said it was running on Vodka ??]
and I did notice that name prior to posting [one of many reasons for the question mark in the tittle]
over the years I know we have read about or heard of the many TK devices [that in itself was always
a flag for some..?

Chet

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Good morning Chet.

When I got more involved with this line of research and more importantly my internet improved to be able to watch videos in " realtime " I remember watching Kapanadse holding an empty glass at the tailpipe of a vehicle and drinking the contents.

Does anyone else remember this?

Regarding the patent.... I took a screenshot, presented below.... Wrong forename, perhaps a relation?

Cheers Graham.

i could think of better things to drink  :D

---------------------------
Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2020-04-06, 03:00:03