PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 06:16:40
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21
Author Topic: Ricks best video's  (Read 57696 times)
Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
May I also state that F6FLT is damned insulting in all his posts to me . And that does not sit well either.

Well, yes, you will have that now and then, especially when great claims are made devoid of reasonable proof,  however what is more insulting to the forum is when mere neophytes and sycophants play tag team in an attempt to peddle their half truths to the learned and experienced.

Regards

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me some coffee
Well, yes, you will have that now and then, especially when great claims are made devoid of reasonable proof,  however what is more insulting to the forum is when mere neophytes and sycophants play tag team in an attempt to peddle their half truths to the learned and experienced.

Regards

Well congratulations on winning the argument.  You win I lose.

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Well congratulations on winning the argument.  You win I lose.

My reply was not  part of an argument, rather it was a general observation coupled with an opinion, not directed at anyone in particular, however if it happened to fit any M.O. being played out on this forum, it is a coincidence. I have written about such things in the past with no particular direct reference to any person or persons, and just as a generalized comment on forum activity.

Regards

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Experimentalist

...OU with no input...

Hilarous.

BTW your trembler is perfect for a Benitez replication - but you need 4 batteries lol

The replication will surely be successful because it's enough it does not provide OU to be in conformity with the model.
Hats off!
 ;D

I have shown Chet the unboxing video of Rick's kit.

Rick Friedrich's kits are not overunity, but the illusion of a relationship is carefully maintained all around on the forums and youtube.

For those who want buy kits, I advise to choose educational toys for young people, made by professionals. There is no more OU than in the first ones, but for the same price it is much more varied, much more complete and much more useful. The phenomena are explained, not deludedly interpreted by an ignorant pedantic who hopes to sell a science he does not have.

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Hilarous.

Well.... This was my experience that Mr King was referring to.

Having watched a HV capacitor string cracking across a 1.5 mm spark gap to an Earth ground for a little over 20 minutes after the supply was removed was far from " Hilarious " I'd suggest unusual at the very least.

I was also able to demonstrate this effect on several occasions to interested third parties.

Could " dielectric absorption " have been the culprit?

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

« Last Edit: 2019-07-15, 03:27:20 by partzman »

Group: Mad Scientist

Having watched a HV capacitor string cracking across a 1.5 mm spark gap to an Earth ground for a little over 20 minutes after the supply was removed was far from " Hilarious " I'd suggest unusual at the very least.

I was also able to demonstrate this effect on several occasions to interested third parties.

Fun stuff ;D

I have been trying to reconcile the phenomena through Eric Dollard's mechanics of parametric variation.  Permittivity and permeability are in constant flux in an LC arrangement, and multiple harmonics seems to create situations where electrons can be 'pumped' similar to a rankine cycle.  Similar arrangements have been done with accoustics/cymatics to hang and move small particles in mid-air.
https://youtu.be/0K8zs-KSitc

F6: questioning the motives and intent of others can easily lead to others questioning yours.  It's best to keep an open mind in a place like this. :P

When you say something is impossible, you have made it impossible

Having watched a HV capacitor string cracking across a 1.5 mm spark gap to an Earth ground for a little over 20 minutes after the supply was removed was far from "

Possible explanations:
- the air is not stable, humidity, dust, can change the breakdown voltage
- release of mechanical constraints of the capacitor, related to its past or temperature, which causes its plates to move slightly away from each other, and the breakdown voltage is reached
- gradual change of the dielectric molecules under the field, lowering the dielectric constant
- additional static charges from the environment make the difference...

The most common explanations are almost always verified. Without measurements and strict environmental controls, nothing can be inferred.

Buy me some coffee
Not laughing at me now are you?  All you HIGHLY EXPERIENCED Electrical engineers.

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Bingo! I have seen this effect and traced it to dielectric absorption / electret effect  as the most likely cause among some of the others mentioned by F6.

Exactly what type of capacitors were you using and was there a resistor to limit discharge current?

I have also seen charge buildup on a Tesla Coil former, enough to cause shocks at prescribed intervals, long after power was turned off.

FWIW

Buy me some coffee

No.  Here is the answer.
This is EXACTLY what we both experienced completely independently.  (I was also charging 4 car batteries in series.)

No.  Here is the answer.
This is EXACTLY what we both experienced completely independently.  (I was also charging 4 car batteries in series.)
/

Do you have a reference / title /author /ISBN for that snippet?

Buy me a cigar
Bingo! I have seen this effect and traced it to dielectric absorption as the most likely effect among some of the others mentioned by F6.

Exactly what type of capacitors were you using and was there a resistor to limit discharge current?

I have also seen charge buildup on a Tesla Coil former, enough to cause shocks at prescribed intervals, long after power was turned off.

FWIW

Hi ION.

It was several years ago, the capacitors were of unknown construction having been bought from a local manufacturer. They were rated at around 650 VDC at 1.5 microfarad each, I had 5 or 6 in a series configuration. There was definitely no resistors involved. I was using this to learn about Tesla coils and the spark gap discharge.

I was using a " jacketed " Plasma lamp for my HV generation.

I can't remember now how things were wired but between the negative side ( of the adjustable spark gap ) ( broken sparkplug ) which was also earth grounded to a non utility separate rod I had the string plus an inductor.

Perhaps the attached photo will help a little?

Cheers Graham.

Buy me some coffee
/

Do you have a reference / title /author /ISBN for that snippet?

Buy me some coffee
AKing,

Referring to your post #32 where you have an attached photo of something that is so blurred that it is impossible to discern what we are looking at, and then you ask F6 to identify which Benitez patent it represents?  Are you really serious?  I'm sorry but that is far from exhibiting any proof of an OU device in my books!

My post #33 was a tongue-in cheek response to your above mentioned post and is completely meaningless.  What else would you really expect at this point in time?

Regards,
Pm

...It's best to keep an open mind in a place like this. :P

You're right, we have to keep an open mind, but not open like a trash bin.  :P

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Hi ION.

It was several years ago, the capacitors were of unknown construction having been bought from a local manufacturer. They were rated at around 650 VDC at 1.5 microfarad each, I had 5 or 6 in a series configuration. There was definitely no resistors involved. I was using this to learn about Tesla coils and the spark gap discharge.

I can't remember now how things were wired but between the negative side ( of the adjustable spark gap ) ( broken sparkplug ) which was also earth grounded to a non utility separate rod I had the string plus an inductor.

Cheers Graham.

Graham,

i am sure you are aware that some sparkplug have an internal resistor.
Perhaps that was the case with your broken sparkplug?

http://www.ngkntk.com.br/automotivo/en/suporte-tecnico/diagnostico-de-falhas/

– For resistive type spark plugs check out the value of the internal resistance of the spark plug that can range from 3 to 7.5 kΩ, for some models of spark plug the resistance ranges from 1 to 2 KΩ.
Spark plugs with resistance value outside the specified should be replaced

Itsu

Buy me a cigar
Graham,

i am sure you are aware that some sparkplug have an internal resistor.
Perhaps that was the case with your broken sparkplug?

http://www.ngkntk.com.br/automotivo/en/suporte-tecnico/diagnostico-de-falhas/

– For resistive type spark plugs check out the value of the internal resistance of the spark plug that can range from 3 to 7.5 kΩ, for some models of spark plug the resistance ranges from 1 to 2 KΩ.
Spark plugs with resistance value outside the specified should be replaced

Itsu

Hi Itsu.

Indeed yes, most " modern " plugs are resistive but this was one from an earlier age, if you look closely at the photo that's a solid metal rod disappearing into what was left of the ceramic insulation.

Cheers Graham.

Hi ION.

Cheers Graham.

Dear Graham

Thanks for the photo.

The capacitors look like high quality film type polyester.

Large film type capacitors sometimes use a shorting bar in storage to drain off the high voltage which can develop from just sitting around.

"High voltage capacitors should be stored with the terminals shorted, since temporarily discharged
capacitors can develop potentially dangerous voltages when the terminals are left open-circuited
http://www.idc-online.com/technical_references/pdfs/electronic_engineering/Capacitor_Capacitance_Hazards_And_Safety.pdf

Additionally your coil seems to be wound on a pvc former. I've seen these retain quite a bit of charge in the dielectric space. Can you tell a little about the construction of it and do you have a schematic of your setup?

Best Regards
« Last Edit: 2019-07-11, 02:22:02 by ion »

Group: Elite Experimentalist

I remember back in the 90's when i did my first overunity experiment with dead sla batteries thanks to John Bedini.

It was an exciting moment watching the batterys rise as the motor ran ,but never saw any real work done with it.

Much more self scrutiny and study revealed that battery sulphation was the effect being manipulated and monetised by some .

As i searched for more info I came across a green pen that made cd's sound better (apparently) and was sold by the very same JB . Im all for different approaches on tuning perhaps I just need a kit and a book ?

It may well be that the pen could be used to coat the coil windings for an even better obsverable effect that could never be proven as that would be an observable effect relating to the negative attitude of the provee, who would have no place asking questions as they would altrady be tainted by the attitude of the personal experience and education self or otherwise of the provee.

Those who have observable experience should not be dismissive of the well educated because after all scrutiny is needed .
The well educated know that they are not across everything so it goes both ways .

Lest we all slip down the slope of self deception with phsychopaths encouraging our journey.

One of the biggest snake oil devices was the CD Clarifier by the same person. It claimed to restore all the missing bits in your audio CD's using magnets and make the sound so much better.

The missing bit syndrome touted to sell these Clarifier devices never addresses the fact that operating systems install CD's and DVD's such as Windows, Mac, and Linux cannot tolerate even one missing bit from the install CD or the install will fail.

I can use the "verify" feature to compare the CD or DVD with the original source material and have rarely if ever gotten an error. Even years later the install media work perfectly, and audio CD's verify perfectly unless they have been badly abused or are ultra low grade media.

The standard Audio Processing Chain for audio CD's has built in auto-interpolation for missing bits, which are rare. This makes listening to  audio CD's that may have missing bits possible without having a large click or pop in the decoded audio.

Anyone who has worked in digital audio processing knows enough to prove the claims are bogus.

This guy has hundreds of expert videos on youtube worth checking out, he is quite skilled.

https://www.youtube.com/user/jlindenas/featured

Read the comments here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ2scoTYmxk

Moderators: if this post  in any way presents a problem, simply delete it.
« Last Edit: 2019-07-11, 18:05:35 by ion »

May I also state that F6FLT is damned insulting in all his posts to me . And that does not sit well either.

But nothing to support it, no evidence, no quotation!
It is definitely your habit as in overunity: statements without any foundation.

To say that the speeches of a notorious incompetent person you promote are nonsense, is not an insult but the truth. We see that he went to Bediini's school, same breed.There is no "Ricks best video's", they are all worse than each other. This guy can certainly manipulate naive or scientifically uneducated people, and even believe in his own genius when no overuynity has ever come out of his brain. But sorry not to feel concerned, except to expose intellectual crooks.

Buy me some coffee
Jesus,   A.king21,  how old are you,  my 3 year old granddaughter is also saying such things, but stamps her feet
at the same time,  are you doing that also?

Itsu
I was joking, but have removed the post if you think it is offensive.

Buy me some coffee
Grum:  I talked for hours with Dave Lawton as you know and as you also know Dave Lawton was a protege of Harold Aspden. Anyway he told me that when he first tried to reproduce Staley Meyer's water cell, nothing happened. Then after many hours the cell suddenly produced masses of HHO. He analysed the process and called it conditioning.  When I discussed my experience with the caps at length he concluded that the conditioning process was similar in both systems. ( ie my system and his system). Of course I did not know you had reproduced the same effect at the time or I woud have kept you in the loop.

Anyhow, the conclusion that Dave reached was that the conditioning process produces a nano coating on the surface of the plates and that causes the OU effect.  I have no reason to doubt his conclusions as he worked at the Rutherford lab for many years and had access to the UK's best analytical equipment.

Here is a link about the Stanley Meyer replication, but it is incomplete  by the author although the general theme of conditioning is there.  I know for instance that Dave Lawton used a phase locked loop to keep his water capacitor in resonance.  The article seems old so some of the links may not work. but it gives you an overview.  The author certainly mentions the conditioning process.
http://www.waterpoweredcar.com/MeyerRep.pdf

Buy me some coffee
Hi Rick.

Are you referring to one of these?

Here in the UK they're known as a " Trembler coil " and were fitted to many single cylinder stationary engines. This one of mine still works well.

Cheers Graham.

Here is Eric Dollard making a free energy device using a "trembler"

https://the-eye.eu/public/concen.org/Eric%20P%20Dollard%20-%20Tesla%20Longitudinal%20Wave%20Energy%20research%20pack/ebooks%201/Eric%20Dollard%20Posts%20on%20Energetic%20Forum.pdf

"I have a device, built for the Army Air Corps during World War 2, A/N number PP-18/AR
Power Converter, which self-sustains the electrical system in my car. It uses the same
theory of operation as Chris’s device but involves a different mechanical implementation
utilizing a vibrator, several capacitors and 12V and 24V batteries that are connected in
parallel through the device, rendering them as one. "

This is essentially a Benitez system, but it requires a trembler as does the McFarland Cook system. That device you have is a gem!!!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 06:16:40