PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 11:00:47
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21
Author Topic: Ricks best video's  (Read 57701 times)
Group: Guest
Yeah.

Hi Rick.

Are you referring to one of these?

Here in the UK they're known as a " Trembler coil " and were fitted to many single cylinder stationary engines. This one of mine still works well.

Cheers Graham.

Just be aware that in that Benitez patent image there is an interrupter (make and break), as stated in the patent, at point 51, so that that is not a transformer.

I would be interested to know more specifically about your experience. You say 90s, do you not mean after 2000? Which energizer were you working with? And what exactly did you experience with sulphation? John Bedini was a liar in many things but the energizers never create sulphation in the batteries. All forms of pulsing prevent that from taking place. You are confusing the negative charging process and conditioning with sulphastion. I have been at this for 15 years full time and have thousands of chargers and energizers around the world with batteries still at 100% or higher capacity using this technology. Maybe you got some DC motor from John as he was promoting in his last years. IDK. But it was not anything that I ever promoted. And last I checked this thread is about "Ricks best videos". But please tells us exactly your experience.

I remember back in the 90's when i did my first overunity experiment with dead sla batteries thanks to John Bedini.

It was an exciting moment watching the batterys rise as the motor ran ,but never saw any real work done with it.

Much more self scrutiny and study revealed that battery sulphation was the effect being manipulated and monetised by some .

As i searched for more info I came across a green pen that made cd's sound better (apparently) and was sold by the very same JB . Im all for different approaches on tuning perhaps I just need a kit and a book ?

It may well be that the pen could be used to coat the coil windings for an even better obsverable effect that could never be proven as that would be an observable effect relating to the negative attitude of the provee, who would have no place asking questions as they would altrady be tainted by the attitude of the personal experience and education self or otherwise of the provee.

Those who have observable experience should not be dismissive of the well educated because after all scrutiny is needed .
The well educated know that they are not across everything so it goes both ways .

Lest we all slip down the slope of self deception with phsychopaths encouraging our journey.

I think it is appropriate to bring up. As I have shown John to be a liar in many of his claims, and as he has been the biggest name in OU over the last 20 years then this is important to consider.

But this point has nothing to do with my videos, or my best videos (unless one of my best videos was exposing John's lies).

One of the biggest snake oil devices was the CD Clarifier by the same person. It claimed to restore all the missing bits in your audio CD's using magnets and make the sound so much better.

The missing bit syndrome touted to sell these Clarifier devices never addresses the fact that operating systems install CD's and DVD's such as Windows, Mac, and Linux cannot tolerate even one missing bit from the install CD or the install will fail.

I can use the "verify" feature to compare the CD or DVD with the original source material and have rarely if ever gotten an error. Even years later the install media work perfectly, and audio CD's verify perfectly unless they have been badly abused or are ultra low grade media.

The standard Audio Processing Chain for audio CD's has built in auto-interpolation for missing bits, which are rare. This makes listening to  audio CD's that may have missing bits possible without having a large click or pop in the decoded audio.

Anyone who has worked in digital audio processing knows enough to prove the claims are bogus.

This guy has hundreds of expert videos on youtube worth checking out, he is quite skilled.

https://www.youtube.com/user/jlindenas/featured

Read the comments here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ2scoTYmxk

Moderators: if this post  in any way presents a problem, simply delete it.

Well you are a joke. Obviously you don't know anything about me or my videos. You just fill up such forums with useless words of bitter attack. That is easy to do by a nameless person behind a computer screen. Why don't you start your own thread and show something productive? I have been at this 15 years full time and have thousands of products all over the world that have restored hundreds of thousands of batteries. My customers are repeat customers for the charges and kits. People come back to my meetings many times and use this technology in the real world. I am only doing what people have asked for. I am nothing like John and when I realized who he was and what he was doing I got away from him, and paid a big price for doing that. I have exposed him and have helped thousands of people recover from his deceptions. Does that mean everything he said was a lie? No. Obviously there was much truth. A mature person can admit that, but a childish person like you just over-reacts and responds with such hatred.
I didn't go to Bedini's school at all. You can see in the 8 hour long videos of us in the shop who was asking who the questions. I posted these two years ago. He worked for me, not me for him. I learned on my own.
I don't expect you to believe anything I say, but your opinions are worthless and you have no credibility. Try and do something productive with your life.

But nothing to support it, no evidence, no quotation!
It is definitely your habit as in overunity: statements without any foundation.

To say that the speeches of a notorious incompetent person you promote are nonsense, is not an insult but the truth. We see that he went to Bediini's school, same breed.There is no "Ricks best video's", they are all worse than each other. This guy can certainly manipulate naive or scientifically uneducated people, and even believe in his own genius when no overuynity has ever come out of his brain. But sorry not to feel concerned, except to expose intellectual crooks.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Sulphation was already present in the sla batteries which is why his diatribe included using old flat batteries ...it worked but not in the context which it was represented.

If course he knew what was going on as would anybody with half a brain. It took me just a few months (alone)to be certain that the sweet spot of battery efficiency was the culprit there.

It still fools people today thats why Use of supercaps or other mediums is the first requiremant.
othewise  bullshit meter hits the stops.

The pen was the best confirmation of his ethics ,having said that there are many entities using bait and switch to fill their empty pockets ,some call it capitolisim. I call it theft.

Treating a bunch of single coils as a group entity still inspires the creative spirit from my little corner.
inferring I need to buy something does not as most here try to convey their work as best they can to others for scrutiny and sharing .

There have even been cautious claims made here only to be self proven to be wrong and addmissions and thanks made .

The rosmary ansile saga was one of the best examples and we all raize a glass to Poynt ( founding member here)from time to time .

L/C and copper wire etc are reproducable by most any one here and most can read a meter.

If what is produced does not show on a meter then perhaps a different meter?

There in lies the problem with claims and expectations . Hopes and dreams vs cold fact .

sorry to break the flow of the thread however Rick I was there at that ferris wheel shambles . I was miss directed and I didn't like it! Although you have gone into the the Aaron ,Bedini,Bearden farce in depth the connection needs to be made to the petro dollar from there to the whole forum and its people and then to other forums . It seems to be done pretty well here -
http://whale.to/b/subversion_of_alternitive_energy.html
There is indeed imho good reason for vetting members on this forum and someone knows the member really is a real person. I for one am happy it is so.
so if big oils bank rolling proceedings on the major 'alternative energy ' forums do you really think the ambition is create a free energy device ? of course not - silly Billy - its to convince you alternative energy is ficticious , they do a pretty good job.

---------------------------
How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Here is Eric Dollard making a free energy device using a "trembler"

https://the-eye.eu/public/concen.org/Eric%20P%20Dollard%20-%20Tesla%20Longitudinal%20Wave%20Energy%20research%20pack/ebooks%201/Eric%20Dollard%20Posts%20on%20Energetic%20Forum.pdf

"I have a device, built for the Army Air Corps during World War 2, A/N number PP-18/AR
Power Converter, which self-sustains the electrical system in my car. It uses the same
theory of operation as Chris’s device but involves a different mechanical implementation
utilizing a vibrator, several capacitors and 12V and 24V batteries that are connected in
parallel through the device, rendering them as one. "

This is essentially a Benitez system, but it requires a trembler as does the McFarland Cook system. That device you have is a gem!!!

Dear Mr King.

I'm pretty sure the device you're referring to is a " Vibrator " these will be well known to some of the older generation " Radio " guys.

They were made to rapidly pulse the 12 volt supply available from a car battery into a transformer to step up the voltage needed by the old valve/tube radios of the time.

In my days at the HV test lab they were used to drive the portable HV test rod " proving " units. These were essential in making sure that the test rod was working prior to " poking " it at an HV overhead line.

I may have one or two somewhere in the back of my workshop.

Cheers Graham.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Buy me some coffee
« Last Edit: 2019-07-22, 08:33:40 by TinMan »

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Group: Experimentalist

Well you are a joke. Obviously you don't know anything about me or my videos. You just fill up such forums with useless words of bitter attack. That is easy to do by a nameless person behind a computer screen. Why don't you start your own thread and show something productive? I have been at this 15 years full time and have thousands of products all over the world that have restored hundreds of thousands of batteries. My customers are repeat customers for the charges and kits. People come back to my meetings many times and use this technology in the real world. I am only doing what people have asked for. I am nothing like John and when I realized who he was and what he was doing I got away from him, and paid a big price for doing that. I have exposed him and have helped thousands of people recover from his deceptions. Does that mean everything he said was a lie? No. Obviously there was much truth. A mature person can admit that, but a childish person like you just over-reacts and responds with such hatred.
I didn't go to Bedini's school at all. You can see in the 8 hour long videos of us in the shop who was asking who the questions. I posted these two years ago. He worked for me, not me for him. I learned on my own.
I don't expect you to believe anything I say, but your opinions are worthless and you have no credibility. Try and do something productive with your life.

RFQUERY blames me for exactly what he is doing: "bitter attack by a nameless person" (should I have guessed that he is Rick Friedrich? I didn't know that).
Unlike RFQUERY, I'm not anonymous, my callsign F6FLT is given, so my name is given, and I'm known for various "productive" works, especially software, which had some success among radio amateurs in the early 2000s, which earned me articles in specialized magazines around the world, even 10 pages in Japan. I hate to talk about irrelevant things here, but there are always people stupid enough to despise you if, unlike them, you don't show up and make a buzz for yourself.
I have a long experience in electronics, especially in the field of radio, in addition to university theoretical foundations. What Rick Friedrich tells us about electromagnetism generally makes no sense, and is perfectly in line with the Bediini, Aaron, Bearden, Wesley and other windbags who talk about overunity as if they knew what they have never managed to produce, and see anomalies in relation to the laws of physics in the slightest perfectly explained banal phenomenon.

Their astonishing density of absurdities in every sentence is misinformation that penalizes the knowledge of those who believe them, eventually impoverishes them by offering them books or paid conferences, and wastes the time of those for whom their obscurantism must be fought. These people call themselves productive, but that's not true. They have no achievements to their credit for anything new but they position themselves as experts. It's not productive. It's not even useless. It is counterproductive.
If someone wants to sell his kits with conventional operation, why does he discourse unnecessarily about phenomena that, he claims, would not be? All means are good to be known, and the way Rick Friedrich reproaches me for my so-called anonymity and my non-credibility shows the importance he attaches to standing out from the crowd. Pathetic.

« Last Edit: 2019-07-12, 13:47:49 by F6FLT »

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Buy me some coffee
« Last Edit: 2019-07-22, 08:34:00 by TinMan »

Group: Mad Scientist

The problem with professional skeptics is that they never discover anything. C.C
« Last Edit: 2019-07-13, 13:38:23 by Reiyuki »

When you say something is impossible, you have made it impossible

Buy me some coffee
« Last Edit: 2019-07-22, 08:34:21 by TinMan »

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Dear Mr King.

I'm pretty sure the device you're referring to is a " Vibrator " these will be well known to some of the older generation " Radio " guys.

They were made to rapidly pulse the 12 volt supply available from a car battery into a transformer to step up the voltage needed by the old valve/tube radios of the time.

In my days at the HV test lab they were used to drive the portable HV test rod " proving " units. These were essential in making sure that the test rod was working prior to " poking " it at an HV overhead line.

I may have one or two somewhere in the back of my workshop.

Cheers Graham.

Hi Graham
I have a box of about 30  those vibrators of all types. As a kid servicing car radios back in the 50's, sometimes they needed a whack to free up the contacts that got stuck (mildly welded).

They are actually finely tuned devices made to buzz and switch at a certain frequency which switched the primary of a transformer to provide the B+ of 350 volts or more for the tubes in the radio. Usually a gas rectifier such as type OZ4 was used to rectify the switched AC to DC. These devices will be very rare, hold on to them if you can as they are very useful devices.

Regards

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

I must say,the B*d*n* name is getting through quite a bit now,have thing's changed?,in that we are not suppose to print his full name here on this forum?
snip

Brad

Peterae [29|Jun 10:01 PM]:   The word bedini is no longer banned ;)

Ron

Buy me a cigar
Hey Brad.

Peter announced that the word Bedini was no longer banned here via the shout box a few days ago.

Mine's always open on the iPad, just waiting for that " very special " announcement!   ;)

LOL.... Ron beat me to it!

And for those that are complaining about F6FLT's comment's,well it seems that !some! of you need some straight talk. I think mostly those claiming OU are the one's in the firing line here,and rightfully so.
Whether you like it or not,people like F6FLT are a necessity to forums like this,and if you stop making such outlandish claim's,then you will have no problems.

Brad

Thanks Brad.

Note that the "third party" could be done by some of us, but we still need to be presented with what has already been done with the measurement protocol and data showing the overunity to be verified, and the diagram to follow to do the same.

Similarly, if it is a theoretical hypothesis, it must be presented only as a hypothesis, and with arguments as strong as those provided by classical theories to affirm the conservation of the energy in a closed system. If these arguments are drawn from these theories to fight these theories, one can be sure that there is an error somewhere, and it is almost always due either to oversimplification or to ignorance of these theories and the use of arguments related to their popularization and not to their real formalism.
The less we know about conventional theories, the less we understand their validity, the more we imagine extravagance that would contradict them, and the less we understand that what we are saying makes no sense.

I have personally experienced it by confronting aces in physics. I understood my mistakes and since then I've been much more careful. This does not mean that on a certain subject, an IQ of 120 or 130 cannot beat an IQ of 140 or 150 (those who wrote physics), but it must be recognized that in science, the latter are much more often right than the former, which encourages modesty and verification of what is being said. In addition, large IQs are not the least curious, and I can say that some can review dozens of odd thought experiments and reject the bad tracks before others have sketched the first one. So when I see some telling us that they discovered the Holy Grail in childish ideas that are obviously false for physics enthusiasts, I tell myself that they do not have a sense of ridicule.

Peter announced that the word Bedini was no longer banned here via the shout box a few days ago.

Out of curiosity, why had this name been banned (and not the others, like Bearden)?

Buy me a cigar
Out of curiosity, why had this name been banned (and not the others, like Bearden)?

Before my invitation to join OUR.

I'm sure Peter will explain later.

Buy me some coffee
sorry to break the flow of the thread however Rick I was there at that ferris wheel shambles . I was miss directed and I didn't like it! Although you have gone into the the Aaron ,Bedini,Bearden farce in depth the connection needs to be made to the petro dollar from there to the whole forum and its people and then to other forums . It seems to be done pretty well here -
There is indeed imho good reason for vetting members on this forum and someone knows the member really is a real person. I for one am happy it is so.
so if big oils bank rolling proceedings on the major 'alternative energy ' forums do you really think the ambition is create a free energy device ? of course not - silly Billy - its to convince you alternative energy is ficticious , they do a pretty good job.

Nice to hear from you again.  BTW those Russian "spark gaps" you sent me work no better than neon bulbs in that they dampen the disruptive discharge.They are nicely made though. So I've got a bunch of lightning arrestors instead.  If you pm me your email I'll show you some interesting stuff.

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

The very important point ts that a self tunner is the best start for any of us and if this has been achieved then sharing it here with no conditions would b the best place to do it .

There are many conditions where a self runner would seem to be so and the brains trust here will help , in many ways .

But for now please take your devices away from any local em fields .

Edit ...
googling the claimants name with " success"  and then "scam"  gee its a sad story of egos, bordering on mental illness.
With some religion references,   many cans and many worms !

« Last Edit: 2019-07-13, 02:49:33 by 3D Magnetics »

Duncan,
Did you see my 8 hour videos on me building the ferris wheel and how I actually ran it with 1W and one small coil? Yes I came to see who these guys were. Your link doesn't really show any of the bad stuff that could be mentioned. The conspiracy theory camp was created and didn't create itself. I eventually realized that the free energy community was just one part of that. What people in these camps/groups don't realize is that the war is a lot more sophisticated than they realize. People fall for the bait of truth and partial truths and think they are pretty smart over the general population, but they fall into deeper traps they never dreamed of. You really can't trust anyone anymore. I have seen this up close.

Well Brad, I was invited to this forum two times now. I wasn't told these rules. The first time I get on this forum I find just baseless insults against me from you and others. I saw this forum as no different than Aaron's or OU and all the others. Bitter prejudiced people with lots of baggage. So I had no interest. Then I do my video against Aaron and you like it and even apologize to me and then invite me back to this forum. So I see this thread has my name on it and I see a mixture of good and bad here. I respond to this guy who I do not know and who treats me with great disrespect. Then I learn these rules. Anyway, if you guys wish to spend your time throwing insults like this and have no interest in science then good luck. It is no wonder that you guys are still searching and never finding. There is no difference here than the other trolled groups.

I must say,the B*d*n* name is getting through quite a bit now,have thing's changed?,in that we are not suppose to print his full name here on this forum?

I also see many claims of OU here now,have things changed there as well?

Are we heading down the OU.com and EF rout ?-->i hope not.

And for those that are complaining about F6FLT's comment's,well it seems that !some! of you need some straight talk. I think mostly those claiming OU are the one's in the firing line here,and rightfully so.
You just do not make those claims here without the proof to back it up,and hearsay is not any proof at all.

Present your device and data,along with your 3rd party validation,and then provide the schematic so as it can be replicated here,and confirmed. After all that,then you may have a right to make such a claim.
But until such time,expect those that see through the garbage to be stern with you and your claims.

Whether you like it or not,people like F6FLT are a necessity to forums like this,and if you stop making such outlandish claim's,then you will have no problems.

Brad

Buy me some coffee
« Last Edit: 2019-07-22, 08:34:44 by TinMan »

Well pardon me Mr. Expert Popularity. Thank you for greeting me with such warm welcomes while making such a buzz for yourself.

I don't claim to have decided on my wording of all these things or that I am some expert. I am merely a servant to help others. I have used the technology I have promoted for many years now. You want my references? I have thousands of customers all around the world who have restored hundreds of thousands of batteries. This was the first thing that needed solving in alternative energy systems. Now you can keep your batteries. The second thing was to create better solutions than solar or wind. While I live in Michigan, and the coast has a lot of wind, there was no sun or wind over here so I began looking into other options. Yes I had humble beginnings, but I was able to find what I was looking for within 6 months at this research. I demonstrated the basic brushless fan system that charges a battery or powers other loads to professors and students at many of the US colleges 14 years ago for a year. Others copied that and thousands of fans have been sold by others to people who now can use their fans with the same input and CFMs while providing other loads or by rotating batteries. Over the years I have given many demonstrations of motor systems for vehicles and other purposes. You can mock me all you want and spit at me but I am not worried about people who are filled with such prejudice. You are over-aggressive so it seems there is more going on in your case. I'm not sure what you are doing here or even what this forum is all about. But you guys need to figure out what you are about as there doesn't seem to be any benefit in this forum than any other. I do like the idea of limiting claims as was mentioned. The only problem is that you guys don't limit the counter claims just the same. So you don't get it yet as I have pointed out on OU.com While no one should believe an OU claim given over the internet (yes I did say that) in the same way no one should believe a counter-claim either for the same reason, when it is given over the internet. And I wonder how you guys are going to actually validate a claim or disproof claim? Third party? How can yet another claimant here or third party present proof so that any of you should believe or disbelieve a claim when all that is still over the internet? Anyone can pay someone to say whatever they want these days. You guys are not skeptical enough. While I make claims, as we all do, about everything, I don't expect people to believe them, even as I titled one of my last videos. What I do is share how to do things to my customers as they have asked me. They appreciate my work, and that is between me and them. You don't understand my works or videos or actions because they are not for you. You assume many things and are really blind in that. But I say to you that you have no way to prove or disprove anything about OU or people through this or any forum or through the internet. At least I meet and converse with thousands of people around the world and not through this faceless medium where people bicker and insult each other. I say to you that you can only prove something like this personally. All other claims are deception. You are only creating some vote or popular opinion. It just wastes time and goes nowhere. I mean, where are you people? Do you have anything yet? You see there are tens of thousands of people no longer participating on these useless forums because they already have what they need or they converse privately. So these forums are just for people searching or trolls trying to get people to work for them for free as we see over on OU.com Well I hope you guys eventually find something you can build and justify all the time you spend here. I'll check back in 10 years and see if the domain name is available..

RFQUERY blames me for exactly what he is doing: "bitter attack by a nameless person" (should I have guessed that he is Rick Friedrich? I didn't know that).
Unlike RFQUERY, I'm not anonymous, my callsign F6FLT is given, so my name is given, and I'm known for various "productive" works, especially software, which had some success among radio amateurs in the early 2000s, which earned me articles in specialized magazines around the world, even 10 pages in Japan. I hate to talk about irrelevant things here, but there are always people stupid enough to despise you if, unlike them, you don't show up and make a buzz for yourself.
I have a long experience in electronics, especially in the field of radio, in addition to university theoretical foundations. What Rick Friedrich tells us about electromagnetism generally makes no sense, and is perfectly in line with the Bediini, Aaron, Bearden, Wesley and other windbags who talk about overunity as if they knew what they have never managed to produce, and see anomalies in relation to the laws of physics in the slightest perfectly explained banal phenomenon.

Their astonishing density of absurdities in every sentence is misinformation that penalizes the knowledge of those who believe them, eventually impoverishes them by offering them books or paid conferences, and wastes the time of those for whom their obscurantism must be fought. These people call themselves productive, but that's not true. They have no achievements to their credit for anything new but they position themselves as experts. It's not productive. It's not even useless. It is counterproductive.
If someone wants to sell his kits with conventional operation, why does he discourse unnecessarily about phenomena that, he claims, would not be? All means are good to be known, and the way Rick Friedrich reproaches me for my so-called anonymity and my non-credibility shows the importance he attaches to standing out from the crowd. Pathetic.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 11:00:47