Acoustic dissociation of water - John Worrell Keely, 42.8khz and all that.

Started by Paul-R, 2019.10.19, 15:04:43

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Paul-R

Acoustic dissociation of water - Keely, 42.8khz.

Is anyone working in this field?

I notice that the cost of ~40khz transmitters, and their amplifiers has tumbled recently. A snag is that the tuning of  the amp to the critical  frequency is not  that straightforward. It can be a matter of looking at the circuit board, working out how it works and replacing certain fixed components with either a variable  one or an additional circuit.


Duncan

I have wasted 5 mins of my life ?? tough shit - I know people who have lost their life . re gear
How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

Paul-R