PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 04:57:49
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cosmic disaster, the end of the World?  (Read 1214 times)

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_zfMyzXqfI

Open for discussion.

I have been watching events over the last few years and I am now extremely concerned as things do seem to be escalating and the governments around the world are hiding and lying through their teeth to hide the undercover events.

The ones that do know are the very very big money men and countries around the world who are now putting thousands of millions into space rockets to go to other planets.

All the evidence is there, look it up yourself from professional sources and please post it all here with the appropriate links so we have it all in one place.

Regards

Mike 8) 

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Ok ill bite .

Perhaps what the biggest change is that they are getting caught out more .

But the most monumental change is the ability to comunicate anything to any body and get paid for it .

Gotta love ...yootube .

Any body want some flatearth material ? 

But the cat videos   now there is something !
 :D

Group: Professor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_zfMyzXqfI

Open for discussion.

I have been watching events over the last few years and I am now extremely concerned as things do seem to be escalating and the governments around the world are hiding and lying through their teeth to hide the undercover events.

The ones that do know are the very very big money men and countries around the world who are now putting thousands of millions into space rockets to go to other planets.

All the evidence is there, look it up yourself from professional sources and please post it all here with the appropriate links so we have it all in one place.

Regards

Mike 8)

Nice vid, Mike, thanks.
It was produced by SuspiciousObservers.  I enjoy their daily videos on space science, weather, and science in general.

Group: Ambassador

Mike
 please post it all here with the appropriate links so we have it all in one place.
end quote
-----------------------------

we do have some members [elsewhere] who worked on the Parker solar Probe project
I will ask for comments

Also some Geo Physicists I can ask [at least one fellow who is very familiar]

no doubt.... things are moving in the magnetic field !
and Now we have the grand solar minimum....?

Thanks
Chet

Group: Moderator

Mike

I don't think we need any smoking gun kind of evidence to support the Cosmic Disaster theory as it is self-evident.

The Sun a star, and the planets were formed from smaller material gravitating together and will eventually be destroyed when the Sun turns into a red giant vaporizing our solar system. This has been proven to happen everywhere in the universe so far as we know and eventually it will happen here. However well before that happens we will most likely be hit by a massive asteroid which may end life as we know it. It is inevitable because the universe is full of planet killers and it is just a matter of time before one hits the Earth as it has many times in the past. These are well known facts which are irrefutable thus there was never any doubt that this planet was doomed it was just a matter of time.

As such there is no scenario where the Earth does not get destroyed at some point in time. The only real question is how many people can develop technology to leave the planet before this happens and how long they can survive. What I always found strange was not the science, it is proven beyond all doubt, but how many people deny what they should already know to be true.

A more self-evident line of reason and question would be, can anyone show any evidence that they or the people they know will live forever or the planet Earth will survive for eternity?... they cannot thus we were always doomed from the beginning. However it's not really our problem and we have no say in this matter because it is out of our control. Another strange question is, knowing everything we know will be destroyed as a fact why wouldn't we take more action to ensure mankind survives?. Most people seem to have no interest in mankind's continued survival which I find hard to understand. I suspect only the most intelligent, forward thinking and selfless civilizations will survive for any real period of time.

Regards

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

β€œThe first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Buy me a beer
    Nice vid, Mike, thanks.
It was produced by SuspiciousObservers.  I enjoy their daily videos on space science, weather, and science in general.

Hi Steve

yes, Dan is very professional and so he should be as he is a fully qualified weatherman who has also studied astrophysics and is well known in the NASA circles. His video of the electric sun is also very good O0

Not much time today as house chores have come first :(

I just thought it was a good topic to debate

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

snip

A more self-evident line of reason and question would be, can anyone show any evidence that they or the people they know will live forever or the planet Earth will survive for eternity?... they cannot thus we were always doomed from the beginning. However it's not really our problem and we have no say in this matter because it is out of our control. Another strange question is, knowing everything we know will be destroyed as a fact why wouldn't we take more action to ensure mankind survives?. Most people seem to have no interest in mankind's continued survival which I find hard to understand. I suspect only the most intelligent, forward thinking and selfless civilizations will survive for any real period of time.

Regards

We come here from the spirit world when we are born here and return to the spirit world when the physical body dies here.

Mankind has been nearly wiped out and re-seeded many times.

I remember a previous world. Why I came here this time, my first coming to conciusness in the womb, so very easy for me to believe the thousands of books and interviews that are also at your finger tips, if you wanted to view the evidence.

Ron

Buy me a beer
Ok ill bite .

Perhaps what the biggest change is that they are getting caught out more .
Yes that is true, not so easy to hide things anymore.

But the most monumental change is the ability to comunicate anything to any body and get paid for it .

Gotta love ...yootube .
You need to filter out the good from the bad, it's not hard, the good gels together, the bad is a shambles and I'm not talking badly made videos ;)

Any body want some flatearth material ? 

But the cat videos   now there is something !
 :D

Flat Earth! no thanks

Regards

Mike 8)

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
I had a copy of "Pole Shift" when it first came out in the late 1980's.

Great read, but the poles still haven't shifted...

Intuition, a trait sorely lacking in modern humans, indicates global catastrophes happen when society stalls too long.  We should already be exploring and colonizing space.  We should already have ample energy without fossil fuels.  Lastly, we shouldn't still be fighting over mere parcels of this planet.

tExB=qr

Buy me a beer
I had a copy of "Pole Shift" when it first came out in the late 1980's.

Great read, but the poles still haven't shifted...

Oh yes they have  https://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/geomag/GeomagneticPoles.shtml

https://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html

https://www.forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2019/02/05/earths-magnetic-north-pole-has-officially-moved/#4e99e6f06862

Ladies and Gentlemen as I said at the beginning, references, please.

regards

Mike 8)

Pole shift and flat earth?  This video might be interesting.................. or not!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPlNcJ_IC5w

Regards,
Pm

From the bits I'm reading it seems the pole shift is long over due. Quite tardy in fact. Just on a lighter note (although I know its a serious subject your researching Mike forgive) I include a clip by George Carling touching the subject
 β€“ pack your shit folks your going away !
https://youtu.be/6yWlh41VBCM
kind regards Duncan
« Last Edit: 2019-11-25, 06:51:13 by Duncan »

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

tExB=qr
Oh yes they have  https://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/geomag/GeomagneticPoles.shtml

https://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html

https://www.forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2019/02/05/earths-magnetic-north-pole-has-officially-moved/#4e99e6f06862

Ladies and Gentlemen as I said at the beginning, references, please.

regards

Mike 8)

Yes, the poles have "moved" but there was no cataclysmic event that the book predicts around the year 2000.

Buy me a beer
Yes, the poles have "moved" but there was no cataclysmic event that the book predicts around the year 2000.

Not yet, it seems they got it wrong in the book! but it is speeding up at a frightening rate and the inevitable will be a pole flip. The Earth's magnetic field has been getting weaker and it is this field that keeps us from being bombarded by the sun, it is part of our shield.

This link even though National Geographic is a bit nieve and is two years old. I linked it as I am sure someone would do the same so here it is for what it's worth, not much in my opinion but for sure it is so not to scare, after all as I have said it is Nat geo!!!!!

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/news/2018/01/earth-magnetic-field-flip-north-south-poles-science/

Regards

Mike 8)

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 04:57:49