PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 07:20:58
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Free Energy Conspiracy?.  (Read 8005 times)

I find it kind of strange how silent all the FE forums have become in the last year. It would seem all the real inventors who were showing real experiments and debating real issues have all but disappeared.

As well some have said people who sometimes post off topic take away from the conversation. However I would ask... what conversation?. There have only been at best a couple posts each day here this week and few if any had anything to do with FE specifically. It would seem to be not much better over at OU.com and beyond the typical small talk nothing of consequence has happened. How can debating an issue take away from the conversation when there is quite literally no more real conversations taking place?.

I have to wonder what happened when the forums were a very different place three or four years ago.

Regards

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Professor

I agree with your observation, but do not know what happened.  I can think of two possibilities:

1 - Perhaps people got tired of posting - nothing seems to pan out year after year...

2 - Or maybe a few key people found POSITIVE results, and decided not to SHARE anymore.

Group: Tinkerer

I find most here are project oriented and don't post this sort of thing. It's the sort of thing that distracts and creates noise. Be the thing you seek.

Group: Experimentalist

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
I personally have found it much easier to communicate by email with those interested in working on the same thing I am working on.  It just eliminates a lot of hassle from those that are continually only interested in being a naysayer.  When or if I ever have any success I will be very glad to share what i have learned.  And the others I work with via email also plan to share anything of value they learn.  But not posting on the forums and having to waste time defending my research has turned out to be a much better way of collaborating with those working in the same area of research.

Carroll

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
I personally have found it much easier to communicate by email with those interested in working on the same thing I am working on.  It just eliminates a lot of hassle from those that are continually only interested in being a naysayer.  When or if I ever have any success I will be very glad to share what i have learned.  And the others I work with via email also plan to share anything of value they learn.  But not posting on the forums and having to waste time defending my research has turned out to be a much better way of collaborating with those working in the same area of research.

Carroll

O0

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

PhysicsProf
I agree with your observation, but do not know what happened.  I can think of two possibilities:

1 - Perhaps people got tired of posting - nothing seems to pan out year after year...

2 - Or maybe a few key people found POSITIVE results, and decided not to SHARE anymore.

1) T.H.Moray said he worked on his device for 30 years before he considered it to be producing the desired results he wanted. So I can see how many may lose hope that they can make this work however nothing worth doing is ever easy.

2) I suspect many have done the research and the hard work and then decided not to share for their own reasons. I used to judge them as many others have however it's easy to judge others when we personally have little to lose. Where I believe the free energy community has failed is in providing a positive atmosphere for success. If we really wanted to succeed then I would do the following....
a) Set up secure fund raising so people who want to help can reward and protect real inventors with demonstrable technology.
b) To create a plan for success spelling out what is required of the inventors, what they will receive and the process involved in it's entirety.
c) To bring in real professionals with years of experience to fast track testing in a controlled and secure atmosphere.

I believe this is how the Safire Project was set up and it would seem to have worked out pretty well.

Regards

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

The subject matter tends to by cyclical on the various forums.

There are periods of great enthusiasm and voluminous participation
from time to time but they always fade away in an amount of time.

Some become frustrated that the hoped for "COP" doesn't easily
materialize or that the costs of purchasing materials to support
the tinkering becomes excessive.

Then, of course, there is always the possibility of a thread "going
postal" as hostilities are expressed and accusations are made.

When the search for Free Energy or Over-Unity becomes an
obsession then weird things seem to develop.  Aggressive behaviors
often arise and any who "question" or "disagree" are accused of
being Trolls or Shills.  Emotions can easily run out of control.

Those are the warning signs that all is not well.

Conspiracies do exist.  Far more frequently than most would believe
possible.  Those who are masters of the Real Free Energy of
finance, power and control have a vested interest in suppressing
Truth.  In our present World any other form of Free Energy will
not be permitted to take root.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

MuDped
The subject matter tends to by cyclical on the various forums.

There are periods of great enthusiasm and voluminous participation
from time to time but they always fade away in an amount of time.

Some become frustrated that the hoped for "COP" doesn't easily
materialize or that the costs of purchasing materials to support
the tinkering becomes excessive.

I have read about countless people in the past who went all in and lost there house, there marriage and ended up destitute. I learned from them and chose not to repeat the same mistakes. I took it slow and methodical again trying not to repeat others mistakes thinking this was going to happen overnight. I think of it as a hobby, a journey and I can walk away any time I choose. It is the freedom of having a choice which opens one's mind and new opportunities in my opinion.

Conspiracies do exist.  Far more frequently than most would believe
possible.  Those who are masters of the Real Free Energy of
finance, power and control have a vested interest in suppressing
Truth.

Conspiracies do exist but some do finally see the light. Just recently the Navy disclosed video and literature concerning the fact that UFO's are real. Now other governments and there agencies are disclosing more evidence that UFO's are real and they have been studying the phenomena for decades.

I have know this for decades, I saw a UFO and know many people who have saw them as well. One person who I have known for 30 years said he had a craft 200 feet across hovering a few hundred feet above his and a friends head out in a pasture. Yet many people cannot believe because they simply cannot wrap there mind around the concept that we are not superior nor are we all that intelligent compared to them. They can do anything they want and we are more or less powerless to stop them which invokes a great deal of fear.

However I am not afraid and I know many people more intelligent than myself and much more powerful...so what's the big deal?. In my opinion the real fear is about the fact that they may have been around for tens or hundreds of thousands of years and know all about our history... our real history. Myself, I'm looking for the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Regards

On UFO's and conspiracies...

I was thinking about the Navy UFO video, my first hand observation of a UFO and how a craft can accelerate from zero to upwards of 30,000 mph in under a second. I saw it first hand, it is an irrefutable fact however my mind still has an issue with it. It begs the question relating to psychology and metacognition, why does my mind want to dismiss certain facts it knows and observed as a fact?. Is it reasonable that a person should deny something they could observe as a fact because of a belief?.

In my opinion the problem is not the facts of this matter but more so the belief that the UFO phenomena is abnormal, un-natural and beyond our comprehension or belief. I find this strange, that our minds could be playing tricks on us and trying to deny things we know to be true as a fact. The same could be said of Free Energy and it seems obvious to me Energy is everywhere in everything. We should know it as an irrefutable fact and yet a majority of people cannot believe what they were taught in school and can observe as a fact. There is no thing anywhere which is not in perpetual motion and motion is energy thus free energy is the norm not an exception to any rule.

Maybe were all a little crazy more or less...

Regards

I could see 1 being the case for some, but...
For good reason on 2 in the age of mass surveillance...

Quote from: PhysicsProf
Or maybe a few key people found POSITIVE results, and decided not to SHARE anymore.

Anomalous Excess Energy events certainly are real and the electrical energy which
manifests does actual work as reported by witnesses.  Many experimenters also
report sporadic manifestations of excess electrical energy which occur suddenly and
unexpectedly.

The manifestations seem to be unpredictable and very difficult for others to replicate.
They seem to come and go without rhyme or reason and exist only briefly.

Are the manifestations of Pomerleau, Mark, Kapanadze and others the same kind of
energy?  What can possibly be the explanation for their occurrences which have
been witnessed by numerous observers?

It is mysterious and must have an explanation.  It does of course.

Many, many experimenters simply lose interest and move on to other pursuits. 

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Are the manifestations of Pomerania, Mark, Kapanadze and others the same kind of
energy?  What can possibly be the explanation for their occurrences which have
been witnessed by numerous observers?

It is mysterious and must have an explanation.  It does of course.

In fact it is more strange than most can imagine. Some people have hyper-electrosensitivity and break out in a rash or feel sick around electronics and some even pass out if a cell phone is turned on in the next room. There is also the alter ego where some people develop a HV surface charge for reasons yet to be explained. One person could literally destroy most electronics simply by touching them and had to avoid all electrical devices. These electrosensitive people have even started there own community where all electrical devices of any kind have been banned for their own protection. Apparently they don't need security because they could "feel" you coming a mile away, lol.

Now take a person such as Pomerania, he could fall into both categories and be able to generate a continuous surface charge on his body. Enough to start a circuit he invented with the correct circuitry and geometry if he was also electrosensitive. Nikola Tesla also claimed to be sensitive to electrical fields which would definitely help if one was an electrical engineer. Why would we need a silly meter if we could sense or feel electric fields in 3D?.

Simply put, trying to compare an electrosensitive person to an average person would be like trying to compare an owl with extraordinary vision day and night to a blind man with no cane.

Regards

Group: Mad Scientist

In fact it is more strange than most can imagine. Some people have hyper-electrosensitivity and break out in a rash or feel sick around electronics and some even pass out if a cell phone is turned on in the next room. There is also the alter ego where some people develop a HV surface charge for reasons yet to be explained. One person could literally destroy most electronics simply by touching them and had to avoid all electrical devices. These electrosensitive people have even started there own community where all electrical devices of any kind have been banned for their own protection. Apparently they don't need security because they could "feel" you coming a mile away, lol.

Now take a person such as Pomerania, he could fall into both categories and be able to generate a continuous surface charge on his body. Enough to start a circuit he invented with the correct circuitry and geometry if he was also electrosensitive. Nikola Tesla also claimed to be sensitive to electrical fields which would definitely help if one was an electrical engineer. Why would we need a silly meter if we could sense or feel electric fields in 3D?.

Simply put, trying to compare an electrosensitive person to an average person would be like trying to compare an owl with extraordinary vision day and night to a blind man with no cane.

Regards

I used to put my cell phone on speaker and tuck it under my shirt on my shoulder to talk while busy doing other things. I had problems with my shoulders for about a year, not making the connection during that time. Got to he point of not being able to do many things because of the pain. Left shoulder mostly as I usually put it there, and only sometimes on the right. Once I put 2 and 2 together, I stopped doing that with my phone. Took a couple months to feel better and still felt it for some time after. Now I have no pain and can scratch my back again.

There is a book that comes with cell phones that many dont read. It doesnt have anything to do with operating the phone other than the cautions of use close to the body. Most dont read that book.

I can only imagine what it does to other parts of the body like the brain when talking in normal fashion, let alone my shoulders. I now use in speaker mode on a table or desk now.

I see people with them strapped to their arms. :-[  But when I talk to them about my issue, they pretty much ignore. Maybe by telling them my story, later on if they have an issue, they might reflect on what i said.

Mags

Magluvin
I see people with them strapped to their arms. :-[  But when I talk to them about my issue, they pretty much ignore. Maybe by telling them my story, later on if they have an issue, they might reflect on what i said.

The science is generally straight forward however the psychology of many people is not so cut and dry.

Simply put, there is one group of people who believe mainstream science is generally true for obvious reasons. However there is another smaller group of more vocal people who tend to follow beliefs and opinions and claim to be "victims" if there beliefs are ever questioned.

So we know cell phones can cause harm and the science is clear because even the cell phone producers and there experts agree they can cause harm hence the disclaimers in the sales agreements. However it is only the second group which is in denial mainly because they have bought into a "corporate cult" based on greed and profit. They seem to be deathly afraid that someone might question there mantra that "greed is good". However no, it's still a sin for obvious reasons despite the false rhetoric.

Regards

tExB=qr
http://www.zetatalk.com/govmt/g00.htm

Very skeptical at first, but I started to wonder after reading more and more.

Very interesting link Grumpy.

Have you been involved with government at any level?

Have you observed things in government which have made
you wonder?

Our present era is quite remarkable (not necessarily in a good way)
for a variety of reasons.  People are beginning to sense that something
big is coming rather soon.

I would agree something big is coming and must change, unrestrained growth with finite energy and resources cannot end well.

Unlimited growth driven by greed is simply unworkable by any measure and would seem to defy all logic and reason. The stats today are below, around 77 million new people to feed, house, clothe, educate and employ this year. To put that into perspective... that's roughly twice the population of Canada born this year alone.

Regards

Quote from: AC
Unlimited growth driven by greed is simply unworkable by any measure
and would seem to defy all logic and reason.

Very true.

The Corporation Model which has been imposed upon the World by the
West has no interest in Human Welfare or Societal Conditions.  The
Corporation exists to create maximum profit without obligation to be
concerned about whatever harm to The People it may cause.  Our World
is presently grossly mis-managed to purposely create the chaos we
suffer with no end in sight.

no end in sight ? looks rather opposite to me. The graphs going somewhere PDQ

might even be a capacitor charge curve .... what can I say just as you note, its being progressed. I'm pretty sure we all recognise that curve it's natural, perhaps it just has to be ? although I guess technically there is no end - Amen
BTY - I contest this vista  with every fiber
« Last Edit: 2019-12-13, 00:18:58 by Duncan »

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

The end of this present Chaos isn't yet in sight; but in a short while it will.

The transitional process from this present age into the coming age is now
rather slow.  It will speed up in the near future, then becoming "in sight."

"Overpopulation" is really not the problem.  Greed is the problem.
Greed of the super-wealthy "Elites" who have put themselves above the law.

I'm afraid your right . also I suspect overpopulation would naturally resolve one way or another.

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
D. Erasmus

I would agree with Duncan and nature or Darwinism tends to solve it's own problems.

Don't believe in climate change?, it will still wipe out our grandchildren and maybe 50% of the population despite our beliefs. Don't believe in pollution?, tell it to the cancer or lung disease were going to get. Don't believe in overpopulation?, when a loaf of bread hits $100 and antibiotic resistant diseases bring back the plagues we won't need to believe because we will probably be dead. Don't believe it can effect us because were wealthy?, nature doesn't care what we believe.

Nature is the ultimate equalizer and all those rich and powerful people who claimed to be chosen or god like are still going to be just as dead as the poorest person because nature doesn't care what they believe. Personally I find it very strange how many people like to pretend they are more than they are and have no real comprehension of their own mortality.

Myself I was given a gift early on, I was shot and found myself staring into a bathroom mirror, white as a ghost covered in large amounts of my own blood an hour from the nearest hospital. I figure I had minutes to take the correct action or I would bleed out. It was in that moment of calm that I came to understand how fragile and fleeting life is as well as the true value of time. You see in that moment there was no amount of money or power which could buy me more time. I was staring death in the face, my face, with moments to act which gives one a unique perspective few are privy to. Strange as it may seem it was not a moment of terror but calm and conviction, not fear but something else.

As such much of what other people tend to think is important seems superficial if not nonsensical to me. I don't think anyone can truly understand there own mortality until it's on the line staring them in the face. It changes a person and we can begin to realize what is really important and what is not. Something to think about...

Regards

Climate Change is now very real.

Those who possess the technology and resources now have the
ability to change the climate to suit their purposes.  It is now
being done.

The primary objective of the Weather Control Programs has been
to master the means to build super-storms and other climatic
conditions in order to facilitate societal change or regime change.
It is done very carefully, of course, to make it all seem "natural."

Virtually every aspect of our existence is now under the control
of those who wield the power and the resources.  Which probably
has much to do with the increasing numbers of people's uprisings
now occurring in various places simultaneously.  Some of the People
are awakening to the corruption and the tyranny.

There is also a great deal of anger and violence in the uprisings.

We will probably see it in the U.S. soon as well due to the Trump
Derangement Syndrome and the Impeachment Show.  It has already
begun on a small scale.

Those who possess the technology and resources now have the
ability to change the climate to suit their purposes.  It is now
being done.

being done or has already been done muDped ? This clip seems to be from January 1996 . And although I haven't researched or know much about it I seem to think I read or perhaps saw a video informing that these stations are now built in various 'friendly'? nations around the globe

https://youtu.be/m63Yft7U8N4

D. Erasmus

My thoughts on climate change are a little different than most.
I think the more Liberal minded are a little too socially responsible but care for the well being of future generations as a whole. However the more Conservative minded seem to care more for corporate profits relating to jobs and there own individual wants, wealth or greed. I tend to believe neither as a whole and other peoples problems are not really my problems and climate change denial due to greed or fear is just immature. My belief is not a belief per se but relies more on reason and facts which suggest our pollution is destroying the environment leading to climate change. As such it is not a belief so much as a principal relating directly to one's integrity and being able to look at the facts objectively despite our own personal beliefs one way or another.

Fact... pollution is degrading and destroying our environment a little more every day.
Fact... as the environment degrades the climate changes and so will our quality of life in time.
Fact... if the climate changes to such a point that it can no longer sustain life then all life will die and cease to exist on this planet.
Fact... other planets have shown sign's of past surface water and life which were destroyed when the planets climate changed.

Looking at the facts we do have a choice whether to act on climate change or not however that choice will probably determine how many people in the future survive or not. It begs the question.... do you care more about your own personal wants and needs or more about the well being of your children and future generations?.  It's not my place to tell you what to do however what you do will determine what happens in the future because every action has a reaction.

Regards

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 07:20:58