PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 05:29:40
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Possible runner.  (Read 1806 times)

Group: Mad Scientist

Very interesting magnet motor. This is similar to OC's dream of how a magnet motor would work before TK began showing a working Whipmag. Had a lot of conversations on this back then at Fizzix,org. Been so long I dont remember how they spelled the name of the forum back then. There was Oc, Harvey, The professor, Tk once in a while and some others.

OC's dream was similar in a way that when the rotor magnet passed the stator, the stator would spin with inertia thus shearing the field and letting go of the hold on the rotor magnet. But this one it spins it and then bounces off of the rubber bumper to shear the fields. We had ideas on that, but this one seems very plausible. I like it a lot. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4N4TiOHc-g

Mags

Group: Tech Wizard

Hi Mags,

Here is a replication attempt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8NkIiTmmt8  but he wrote this in the comments at the bottom  (google translated from Romanian to English):

"I built this toy, just to show that Dutchman that it's fake and that what he built doesn't work. He must have used some hidden batteries or something else. It is impossible to simply spin with magnets. We cannot overthrow the law of thermodynamics. Thanks anyway bro"

However, the builder of the the 'working' motor wrote to someone that he would show his setup in the library at his location  "...in Drachten (Netherlands) but there is only one library, there is also a café and that is a great place for a meeting. However, here we have a travel restriction in connection with corona. First the corona must have ended."

He also wrote:  "I do not give more help than what i showed in the video. The device looks simple but in reallity it is not so simple. I am considering applying for a patent for this device but I am not sure whether the profit will be more than the costs. The device creates no free energy and is only nice to see on your desk."

Thought-provoking setup for sure...  thanks for the link.

Gyula

"I built this toy, just to show that Dutchman that it's fake and that what he built doesn't work. He must have used some hidden batteries or something else. It is impossible to simply spin with magnets. We cannot overthrow the law of thermodynamics. Thanks anyway bro"

In my opinion it is a false narrative as the laws of thermodynamics relate to molecular motion in matter ie. thermo(heat), dynamic(motion).

A magnetic field system relates to the motion of particles which carry an electric field and has little to do with heat, more so fields. In effect all that is really required is that one magnetic field interact with another in such a way that the field action/reaction become non-conservative. So what does this mean, non-conservative?, it means the fields acts differently during one of the phases of attraction or repulsion.

So we could have a normal magnetic field attraction causing an acceleration then when the magnet tries to leave the field is modified or changed in some way which reduces the field strength. How can the field be modified?, research "modified magnetic field".

Which begs another question... if a magnetic field cannot be modified then why do I get 217 million hits when I google it?. That seems like a great deal of interest in something many say cannot be done.

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

I thought this was interesting...
http://blog.hasslberger.com/2013/11/german_inventor_solves_permane.html

I had read about this years ago but never followed through. As the article states, the inventor seemed to have found some success and planned to attach a generator to his device however then he died. Apparently successful inventors become very accident prone and die prematurely while unsuccessful inventors not so much... coincidence?.

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Ambassador

I suppose we could ask Stefan to try a follow up

https://overunity.com/14003/breaking-news-finally-a-real-free-energy-magnet-motor/

nothing ventured nothing gained ?

Group: Experimentalist

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
Hi Mags.

I have watched the video you linked to a few times now and I don't see how it could be easily faked.  I notice that when he tilted the whole assembly away so that you could see the bottom, if you watch closely the magnet gets flipped but does not come back until he starts to bring it back upright.  And that agrees with his description of how it works.  You can also hear a change in the sound as the arm on the rotor is now only flipping the other arm and not actually moving the magnet.  I agree this one looks very plausible.  Are you planning to try and build it?  And I was also wondering what the Whipmag is?  I am not familiar with that one.  Thanks for posting this.

Carroll

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Group: Mad Scientist

Hey Carroll

The Whipmag subject can be found at OU.com.  OC was the one who came up with the ideas behind it and TK made his version of the idea and put out this vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT1YOifcyFA

It was a huge fiasco trying to replicate TKs device. He said that some magnets of the same worked but most didnt. I Had found that his explanation on that was very understandable as I had found a lot of neo magnets are not perfectly magnetized as some others of the same batches. like some 1/2x3/8 I had were magnetized off center rather than perfectly centered. So having the perfect matched sets is like winning the lotto.

There are vids of TK doing stroboscope vids to see when and where the spinning mags lined up with the rotor, etc.

The vid is very enticing. The last vid he did was a tear down and put it in the garbage can.  Later when asked about it he said he had it buried deep in the snow up north somewhere. Which doesnt coincide with the garbage can vid. Has never laid claim that it was faked.

Mags
« Last Edit: 2020-04-30, 05:49:22 by Magluvin »

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 05:29:40