PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 07:10:38
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Author Topic: Mookie's Electrolyser Accelerator  (Read 70065 times)

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
vrand
Looks like Poynt has already set you up a work benchfor future use.

i look forward to your pictures  ;)

Peter

Group: Guest
Thanks Peter, this is all new to me. :)

As I get more to show, will definitely ask "how to" stuff for posting photos etc...

Thanks, Mike   

Farrah
Where is this link[attachment]??
post # Or??
Looked thru every Mookie post, No attachments except one that doesn't work[6761]
Its a photo he posted in his next post
Chet

That would be it, I assumed as a non-member it would only be myself and other non-members that could not access it. So no one has seen a diagram from Mookie that specifically shows the actual layout of his set up?

A second big question, particularly after reading about the experiment above by iflewmyown:

With the added electrode vibration and obvious increase in cell "activity", has the cell H2 O2 production rate really increased?

Hopefully these tests will be performed before too many conclusions are drawn.  ;)

Gotta say .99, this is my biggest concern, and the one thing that's telling me to curb my enthusiasm. That is, what if the vibrations created by the electrodes are simply breaking up the water surface tension and allowing pockets of water vapour to form - no cavitation, no hydrogen or oxygen!

After further thought I think we really need to replicate Mookies experiment and pass the resulting gases through a condenser to be sure.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
No problem vrand

To post a picture click the Additional Options link just below the post window, there in black is Attach click the browse button to the right of this, find the file on your computer, click open, if you want more than 1 attachment click the (more attachments) link to the right of the button, then when done click the post button.

Peter

Group: Ambassador

HHHmmmm.................
Mookie Quote:
Yes I have lit the output gas without a lid on the cell and completely blew apart the (plastic) container.
I will never do that again. The "milky looking water "as you describe it, is made up of a huge amount
of oxygen/hydrogen bubbles that are miniscule in size as compared to the bubbles produced with
a cell running in normal conditions...the cell appears to be supersaturated with escaping bubbles,
and as fast as they leave the cell...they cant leave fast enough

--------------------------------------
Yes I know he's making  Gas any way in the Cell
Little Pops on top ?Yeah Thats what you get
BLOW UP THE WHOLE JAR?

NOT!!!
The more I read Mookie, The more I here Chris Hunter's Email from Anonymous Mayonaise Jar Man!![What I refer to him as at OU } When I saw the Mayo Jar in the vid I thought "NO WAY"!!

YEAH WAY

Holy Crap!!
Was getting ready to post this

LOOK AT THE TITLE CHRIS HUNTER PUT ON THE EMAIL
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
FW: Electrolysis accelerator
InboxX

Alaska StarI know you will post this for everyone to see, so for the person's privacy, I...
Aug 29

Alaska Star to me
show details Aug 29

I know you will post this for everyone to see, so for the person's privacy, I have blanked his name, and his email.

You have been seeking independent validation of various theories that I came up with, and successful replication.  The person I have been conversing with will probably see this and shoot me, but he, like me, would rather stay out of the public forums and the stew-pot of feces that is found there.

Like I stated from the beginning, this is, has been, and always will be far simpler than you can imagine.  You have always the option of making it super complicated.

Now I was asked a question regarding his build and his design with a stumbling block, and I answered his problem, which has relevance to what you are working on, for that is the only reason I am sharing it with you.  Keep in mind that my non-participation in the forum and his non-participation in the forum is not something that says that I am hiding anything.  This guy has the brains enough to figure it out, for all it's simplicity, and use it.

How hard can it be?

So, I am sharing this with you in confidence that it would not be twisted around, but the knowledge gained and applied, proven, can be used to teach others, so that they my indeed understand such simple concepts.

Chris

To: alaskastar2000@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Electrolysis accelerator
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 11:42:08 -0400

Hi again Chris,

Hope your project has moved a few more steps forward since last time. Stay with it.

Since your reply, I took your suggestions and was able solve my electrical issue. It enabled me to be able to finally test
for much longer periods of time. That allowed me to take things even further. Thanks Chris ..you got me out of a rut.
Those stator magnets were very strong, and the effect dramatic as I said before, but it led me to conclude
that I needed something with an even greater magnetic capability.

Since then, I was able to pick up a powerhouse industrial electromagnet, that at 12 volts has a lifting strength of 889 lbs ( nearly half a ton ! )
and is designed to operate at either 12DC, 24 DC or 120 AC, with lukewarm heat at best at full power. With a variac I'm able to run it
anywhere from 10 AC to 140 AC without a problem. Weighs a whopping 7 lbs. Cost me $60 and has a magnetic field that extends nicely.
At 12 volts DC it sticks to metal like its welded, and a simple PWM takes care of the regulation.
If you're looking for one or two for any reason, let me know ..I have a great supplier.

The accelerating effect on electrolysis is monstrous using this magnet. I'm purposefully using mason jars for testing, so that I can
visually see what's going on, but the pull is so strong that I'm continually breaking jars. I should be able to overcome that pretty simply
with a different plate assembly configuration.

Thanks again Chris. When I'm done I'll upgrade my internet service so that I can send you a video clip (for your eyes only).

..............................

Incidentally..While doing some lurking I see that you are being invited to join a discussion forum. For your sake, I hope you don't take the bait.
It will only lead you to frustration and argument and a huge waste of your time dealing with people who's only goal is to be King of the Castle.
Just by reading what's in those forums, you can see that there's nothing new to learn from people who are still just talking in the same circles.
You've been there before and have been around long enough to know that most people only want something for nothing.
Take the bait..and you'll lose another year.

----- Original Message -----
To: *****************@*************.com
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2010 12:50 PM
Subject: RE: Electrolysis accelerator..any thoughts?

Hey!  Yes I have my voice back, and I have been quite busy.  Building an electric car from scratch by designing the motor, the battery management, speed controller, etc all from scratch. 
Ok, to keep the stator coils from frying up, you need to observe Kirschoff's Law and the Laws of Thermodynamics.  These are so important that you will soon learn the most valuable lesson in circuit design.

I will start with a simple circuit because keeping it simple is important.

We have a power source (can be AC or DC) and we have a Coil.  Now this coil is nothing more than a length of wire, and this length of wire can be 1 inch long or it can be 1 mile long, it doesn't matter.  What would happen if I put a 10 inch length of wire across the terminals of a car battery?  Gets quite hot quite quickly!  Now, let's put a heat device in series with this wire, like a light bulb.

So we insert a light bulb which is 90% heat and 10% light in series with your coil.  Now the coil becomes passive and is a conductor and an inductor, and we observe the laws of thermodynamics.  How?  For every hot side there's a cold side.  Equal and opposite reaction.  So if the cold side of the circuit is desired to be the coils, then we need something to get hot so the coils stay cold.  The energy has to go someplace. 

Now if we put a large ballast resistor in series with your coil (I prefer the tube type carbon pile ballast resistors because I can run a cooling pipe through it to a radiator to cool it down) then it will allow enough current to flow to generate the magnetic field you need without messing with the frequency.  If you use a light bulb, you will be restricted by the amount of current that can flow through the tungsten element. A large resistor is designed to carry current but convert energy to heat in a specific location, which would be wherever you want that heat to be located.

Now if you want to go a step further....put your 2 plates in series with the coil, where the power flows THROUGH the water to get to the coil, and the resistance of the water will keep the coil cold, but it will self regulate from the gaseous resistive barrier that builds on the plates from the hydrogen and oxygen.

I hope this helps, and please if you could, let me know how it works for you, test results, etc.

Chris Hunter
ArcticTek.com

To: alaskastar2000@hotmail.com
Subject: Electrolysis accelerator..any thoughts?
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 11:50:14 -0400

Hey Chris

You probably don't remember me 'cause I only send you an email maybe once a year.
The first time was before you got sick...the last time was when you were getting your voice back.
Hopefully that's all behind you now, and you're back in some friggin' zone again.

If you remember, I'm not a member of any forum...just a lurker and a browser once in a while.

I'm stuck on something that maybe you can help me get around the stump. I've run hundreds of tests on this
and is the only area of electrolysis that I'm focused on. ..The effect of magnetism on the electrolysis process.

For the past year I've been playing with accelerating the electrolysis process using a couple of fair sized stator coils
(7.5 amp and 8.4 amp) with great success using straight 120 AC. ( No effect with DC). One has 4 coils and the other has two.
Both very powerful electromagnets. I've run them as conventional electromagnets as well as connecting the windings to have
the same magnetic pole facing in. Simple 2-plate martensitic ss electrodes are just fine as a cell for testing.
The acceleration process is monstrous running this way. You probably already know that a 15 to 20 times increase in the rate
would not be exaggerating. (I'd gladly send you a vid clip but my cable provider has me capped, so I cant do that )

As you probably know, you cant run a stator coil that way for much longer than 10 seconds or the windings will fry
with the conductive load, so I protect the windings with a 7.5 amp variac . The problem with that is the increase in acceleration
is very minimal running this way, and I can only run it at 7.5 amps at around 30 volts AC..

Anything you can think of anything (electrical or otherwise) that can add to this set up try to get around this?
Even if you don't have an answer for that ..any thoughts on a slightly different approach I might try with this?

Hope you're doing well.

------------------------

Some pics from stevie !001
Theres a vid too
Taking forever to down load!
The Vid link you need to register to see it[still loading] http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php/topic,1471.new.html#new
Poynt??
Chet
PS
Stevie says very interesting [He should Know!!]

I flew My Own
Quote:
@all
I won't bore you with all the details leading here. I did not need a ten foot pole, I did not need a pole at all. I could not get the mix to spark, bang, whiz or fizz. Nothing, Nada, Zip. The mix looks like a half empty soda bottle that you have shaken for a minute and is about to bust. I ran experiments half the night and the magnetism is essential. I vibrated water from 0 to 120 hz. and no fizz. The stuff just has no bang. I have got other irons in the fire. The video was impressive so I tried it.
Garry

I flew My Own
Quote:
@all
I won't bore you with all the details leading here. I did not need a ten foot pole, I did not need a pole at all. I could not get the mix to spark, bang, whiz or fizz. Nothing, Nada, Zip. The mix looks like a half empty soda bottle that you have shaken for a minute and is about to bust. I ran experiments half the night and the magnetism is essential. I vibrated water from 0 to 120 hz. and no fizz. The stuff just has no bang. I have got other irons in the fire. The video was impressive so I tried it.
Garry

This adds to my fears. It sounds very much like he is just creating water vapour!

We really need to determine one way or another if this is all that is happening in Mookies set up. If it is then cavitation is not occurring, he is simply lowering the pressure within the water which allows it to form gaseous bubbles. Bubbles and cavitation are not the same. Bubbles produced via cavitation would be a result of fracturing the water molecule into its component elements and is of course what we require... bubbles of water are of no use to us.

If it is the case that the oscillations are simply reducing the surface tension of the water and allowing gaseous water bubbles to form within the liquid, then this makes the Tokyo Electrolysis of president Ryushin Ohmasa and his claims look even more ridiculous than I gave him credit for!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUPE0Z9V82E

If it is the case that the oscillations are simply reducing the surface tension of the water and allowing gaseous water bubbles to form within the liquid, then this makes the Tokyo Electrolysis of president Ryushin Ohmasa and his claims look even more ridiculous than I gave him credit for!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUPE0Z9V82E

Don't forget Ohmasa is running a motor on whatever bubbles he is producing. Mookie said he got a bang. Very soon we will find out.

Thanks Yaro
Steve quote:
From here http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php/topic,1471.new.html#new
 Re: Resonant waterfuelcell project by Steve
« Reply #33 on: Today at 18:17:05

»QuoteI can comment on the video, but not too much.
I made a promise to a certain person and i have to ask him permission before to give all details.

The Plates are SS430
Power to the plates: 5v by 1.3amps
AC magnetic field.
Tapwater with a drop of NAOH

Thats what Mookie said and thats what it is..

regards
SteveReport to moderator    Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Steve
Administrator

Re: Resonant waterfuelcell project by Steve
« Reply #34 on: Today at 18:19:01 »Quote

Quote from: yaro on Today at 16:44:21
Are you pulsing the magnetic field? Are your plates shaking?

Steve answer:

Yes and yes

Don't forget Ohmasa is running a motor on whatever bubbles he is producing. Mookie said he got a bang. Very soon we will find out.

Ohmasa isn't though is he, he's not running anything directly, he appears to be bottling the gases first, and he does have normal electrolysis going on also - just like Mookie. He may well have a puddle of water at the bottom of the gas bottles.  Much of the Ohmasa video makes no sense whatsover. At one point he states that a normal electrolyser produces H2 and O2, but his produces hydroxy!  What does he think hydroxy is?  I feel he's out of his depth. As always the crucial details are left out. If his agitator is producing more hydroxy, how much more? How did he measure it? How does he know it's not water vapour?  At the end of the day he lights a hydroxy torch - big deal we can all do that.  Not scientific enough - simply too much nonsense and too many unanswered questions for me to take him seriously.

Mookie obviously gets a bang of some kind as he does have standard electrolysis going on there too.

Steve pulled the trigger  , eerr Lit the gas
A new movie here http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php/topic,1471.new.html#new

I did some cross reading over most forums and some suggested that the gas of this system is not H, but just an air  bubble.

Well....IT IS HYDROGEN GAS.   
My ear is def on the leftside now....

Wanna convince yourselfs?
Watch my last video of this day. I am tired and i certainly need a Glenfiddisch..

Steve

Be careful here Chet, you're getting carried away again. Calm down and take a chill pill.

I did some cross reading over most forums and some suggested that the gas of this system is not H, but just an air  bubble.

The problem here is that there is always some hydrogen produced by standard electrolysis occurring - the bang can simply be from that!

Chet, another problem for me is that some of the very dumbest people I've ever come across on forums (outlawstc, hydrocars (Spewing - Brian), etc) all went to IonizationX. And while I'm rating Stevie a good few notches above those mindless idiots you have to take everything into consideration. A vacuum of knowledge will quickly be filled with all manner of wild conjecture, ill-considered posts and utter drivell. 

I think it is probably time to stop dragging other peoples posts from everywhere in the known universe over to here and try a little original thought, because things are now starting to get blurred and confusing. Soon we won't be able to see the wood for the trees!

Unfortunately Chet it's not an ideal world and there exists within it all manner of people, some of which are unsavoury characters at best, others are plainly out and out mindless idiots. If you can't or won't accept this, then that is your prerogative. Speaking my mind may be why I am banned from so many forums, but if one of my fellow men or women is, to my mind, posting thoughtless trash and continually spouting utter garbage, then I will continue to air my views. If one of my fellow men or women is clearly using their status or intellect to misinform those uneducated in the discipline or pull the wool over the eyes of the gullible, then I will also make my thoughts known. If people are offended by what I say, then so be it... sometimes you simply have to call a spade a spade! Being nice to idiots will not enhance their intelligence in anyway, but may well serve to encourage them to post further nonsense. Idiots, charlatans, quacks and scam artists are the bane of these forums and I have no qualms at all in 'outing' them as I see fit.  You should well know by now that I'm all about the science and, unlike yourself, making it onto peoples Christmas card lists is of no importance to me.

I'll be letting this thread run its course and leave it open, but will be starting other threads that will be more focussed and exercising my moderation rights on them.

Didn't see this till a few minutes ago!!
-------------------------------

Mookie you are an amazing human being
Chris Hunter thank you too.
And stevie 1001[from here http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php/topic,1471.new.html#new

well what can we say!!!

Mookie
quote:

This is my last post to the forum.[Energetic]

Last month I was offered a reasonable amount of money for the intellectual property rights to
a different version of this accelerator by an American research institute after demonstrating it to them.
No one knows me well enough to know what a relief it was for me to turn them down and remain a free man.
That is why I chose to make this earlier version public, here last week.

Have fun with it folks ..there is more to it than meets the eye.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................

Steve

You are a man of your word. I wish to publicly thank you for keeping this confidential for the past 6 months.

It is for that reason that I have dropped all communication with regards to my work with everyone,
and in future will communicate only with you, and my one trusted colleague and friend
that I told you about some time ago.

You are aware of the wonderful project I am working on. I will remotely stay in touch with you,
with regard to it's progress, as time permits.

My plane leaves tomorrow afternoon.

Mookie

Farrah,
Are you putting together your replication setup? I am waiting for the electromagnet to come in. How far are you?

Farrah,
Are you putting together your replication setup? I am waiting for the electromagnet to come in. How far are you?

Hi Yaro

I'm going to be building an EM from scratch, still just getting together the parts and deciding on my design at present. I'll start a new thread focussing on the build and my experiments in due course, which I'll be keeping clean by moderating. Hopefully Mike will also get himself a workbench here so we can compare notes. Looking forward to determining exactly what is happening in this process.

Edit: I see Mike (Vrand) has got a workbench set up here ready to go.

Hi Yaro

I'm going to be building an EM from scratch, still just getting together the parts and deciding on my design at present. I'll start a new thread focussing on the build and my experiments in due course, which I'll be keeping clean by moderating. Hopefully Mike will also get himself a workbench here so we can compare notes. Looking forward to determining exactly what is happening in this process.

Edit: I see Mike (Vrand) has got a workbench set up here ready to go.

Hi Farrah,
Yes, I will start posting on my workbench as the parts arrive and I get some bench time building it. 

Parts on order:

- The EM from Mookies recommended supplier "Controlled Automation" (Electromagnet that lifts 1430 pounds @24VDC) ebay listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/Electromagnet-lifts-1430-pounds-24VDC-83821-/160501203893?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item255e9e03b5

-  430 ss,  24" X 24" X 16ga, 430 ss sheet.  Looking at making the electrode plates 3" X 7", so can try at least 2 different configurations.  Will take to local machine shop for laser cutting.  Got off ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360314291640&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

- Power supply for the plate electrodes, I already have a 55 amp 12 Volt DC PWM http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PWM-PULSE-WIDTH-MODULATOR-55A-HHO-HYDROGEN-GENERATOR-/300489341412?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item45f68f79e4.  Already using this PS for some other cell designs so it will work perfect for Mookie's design.

- Power supply for the electromagnet can also be done with the 55 amp PWM, as well as the variac.  Will test to see the difference between pulsed DC and 60 cycle AC going into the EM.   

- Air dryer/pressure regulator is superior to water bubbler for taking out the water vapor of the HHO gas and still leave the "charged gas" to charge the air in the engine combustion chamber.  http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AIR-FILTER-FLOW-REGULATOR-AIR-COMPRESSOR-AIR-TOOL-AFR80-/150489084281?pt=UK_Air_Tools_and_Compressors&hash=item2309d93179 

- The container at first can be just a bucket, but will need a pressure vessel for the real testing to determine the LPM and to take to 60 psi.  Might have to make it out of steel then epoxy coat the inside.  Still designing.

Mike 

- Air dryer/pressure regulator is superior to water bubbler for taking out the water vapor of the HHO gas and still leave the "charged gas" to charge the air in the engine combustion chamber.  http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AIR-FILTER-FLOW-REGULATOR-AIR-COMPRESSOR-AIR-TOOL-AFR80-/150489084281?pt=UK_Air_Tools_and_Compressors&hash=item2309d93179 

-Mike 

Hi Mike, just wondering what has led you to the conclusion that the resulting gas will be carrying a charge? Is there some reference to this somewhere from a reliable source?

Mike ,
Thanks for sharing your replication ,I know a lot of guys are in this for themselves !
I can see you are not one of them!
I have a question on the Electro magnet?
Mookie said an  an AC electro magnet?
I see that Ac and DC mags are made diferently [heat dissapation issues]
Ac clamping and Flipping every cycle DC just clamping.
Perhaps I don't understand ?
Thanks
Chet

Hi Mike, just wondering what has led you to the conclusion that the resulting gas will be carrying a charge? Is there some reference to this somewhere from a reliable source?

Hi Farrah,

A recent gas spectrometer of Brown's Gas found that the gas has a significant plasma "charge", along with water vapor and diatomic hydrogen.  Before this paper, Brown's Gas researcher George WIseman discovered this in his 100 series cell BG welder.

"One of the key differences in Browns gas is that some of the
water molecules go into an excited isomer plasma state; hence
Brown’s Gas has more energy density because water molecules
have more energy and are in small clusters called Rydberg
Clusters.  Rydberg Clusters are atoms and (or) molecules that are
weakly bound by the electrons  and the electromagnetic force
together in miniature clusters.  Plasmas are partially ionized gas,
in which a certain proportion of electrons are free rather than
being bound to an atom or molecule. The ability of the positive
and negative charges to move somewhat independently makes
the plasma electrically conductive so that it responds strongly to
electromagnetic fields
."

Mookie's design incorporates an electromagnet field, so that is a new feature in the BG industry!

The research paper:

"Plasma Orbital Expansion of the Electrons in Water"

http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/BrownsGas/Eckman_-_Plasma_Orbital_Expansion_of_the_Electrons_in_Water.pdf

Mike

Mike ,
Thanks for sharing your replication ,I know a lot of guys are in this for themselves !
I can see you are not one of them!
I have a question on the Electro magnet?
Mookie said an  an AC electro magnet?
I see that Ac and DC mags are made diferently [heat dissapation issues]
Ac clamping and Flipping every cycle DC just clamping.
Perhaps I don't understand ?
Thanks
Chet

Hi Chet,

Experimentation will show if pulsed DC current will also work in Mookie's design.  Remember, that video Mookie showed was of his "earlier designs" and he had more advanced designs that he did not talk about.  It is my belief that pulsed DC would will work in his design and I will try it out.   :)

Larry Spring, and his "Spring Atom" theory says Yes, a Pulsed DC current will also create his "Magnespheres", which is a dynamic magnetic field.

I will try both AC current & pulsed DC current and report back my findings.

Mike

Hi Mike, yes I recall that paper now.

It's just that you know me, I tend not to take anyones's words for anything without absolute proof or independent verification from a reliable source.  Although the Chris Eckman paper looks very professional, there are some things he states that gives me cause for concern, like this:

Normal water molecules exist in a bent shape, if this water
molecule were to gain electrons it would normally break down
into hydrogen and oxygen, hence electrolysis of water.

This is blatantly incorrect, this is not how normal electrolysis works at all.  The water molecule does not gain an electron and break down into oxygen and hydrogen.  And I'm afraid that once I've read something like this, it sets my alarm bells ringing and I immediately become sceptical as to the reliability of any of the information therein. It might seem unfair of me to disregard the whole paper because of this small thing, but it is a very elementry blunder, which I find rather worrying.

I stand by my motto: Question everything. Sort the facts from the fiction. Verify the facts. Proceed with caution!

Hi Mike, yes I recall that paper now.

It's just that you know me, I tend not to take anyones's words for anything without absolute proof or independent verification from a reliable source.  Although the Chris Eckman paper looks very professional, there are some things he states that gives me cause for concern, like this:

This is blatantly incorrect, this is not how normal electrolysis works at all.  The water molecule does not gain an electron and break down into oxygen and hydrogen.  And I'm afraid that once I've read something like this, it sets my alarm bells ringing and I immediately become sceptical as to the reliability of any of the information therein. It might seem unfair of me to disregard the whole paper because of this small thing, but it is a very elementry blunder, which I find rather worrying.

I stand by my motto: Question everything. Sort the facts from the fiction. Verify the facts. Proceed with caution!

Hi Farrah,

Brown's Gas is a new phenomena, a new industry in the making.  Discovered by Dr. Rhodes back in the 1960's, this gas was then named after Yull Brown after he "carried the torch" to a wider world audience.  Then George Wiseman in the 1990's wrote booklets on how to make your own BG cell so that a simple "garage mechanic" could even build one.  Bob Boyce in the 2000's describes his research and other have followed his designs since. 

In all this time, over the past 45 years, no one has published a research paper on a gas spectrometer analysis of Brown's Gas.  Chris Eckman is the first to do so.  We now have data and proof what is Brown's Gas composed of.  If you look at the chart on page 3, "Atomic Mass Analysis for Brown's Gas", you will see that the top 3 peaks of Atoms/Molecules are as follows:

1- Water Vapor
2- Diatomic Hydrogen
3- Plasma Expanded Water

To explain the unique properties of Brown's Gas, that can not be reproduced if just mixing plain tank Hydrogen & Oxygen gases together, Chris suggests a theory based on water molecules have more energy and are in small clusters called Rydberg Clusters.

"Rydberg Clusters are atoms and (or) molecules that are
weakly bound by the electrons and the electromagnetic force
together in miniature clusters."

Rydberg on Wiki:

Rydberg matter is a solid or liquid state of matter formed by highly excited atoms (see Rydberg atom) or molecules (see Rydberg molecule). It was predicted around 1980 by É. A. Manykin, M. I. Ozhovan and P. P. Poluéktov.

Rydberg matter is a special state of matter, of the same standing as a solid or liquid phase. It might be a common form of matter in the Universe.[16] It is not similar to a gas, nor to a plasma, since it forms small particles (clusters) with a crystalline well-defined geometry. The particles are rather small, and large continuous pieces of Rydberg matter cannot exist [17]. In many cases, Rydberg matter is similar to what is called a dusty plasma with small clusters in a gas, like water drops in the air giving a fog or a cloud.

A Rydberg atom is an excited atom with one or more electrons that have a very high principal quantum number.[1] These atoms have a number of peculiar properties including an exaggerated response to electric and magnetic fields,[2] long decay periods and electron wavefunctions that approximate, under some conditions, classical orbits of electrons about the nuclei.[3] The core electrons shield the outer electron from the electric field of the nucleus such that, from a distance, the electric potential looks identical to that experienced by the electron in a hydrogen atom.[4

This is a good theory for Brown's Gas as it explains a lot of the properties using existing theories, such as Rydberg matter and atom. 

Until more experiments are published and verified by more scientists, this theory is good for me.  We have waited 45 years for someone to analyze Brown's Gas, hopefully it wont take another 45 years until someone else analyzes Brown's Gas.   ;)

Mookie added a Magnetic Field inside the cell.  This is a completely new development in Brown's Gas technology.  No one has ever done this before publicly.  In Mookie's one and only video to date, it clearly shows one of the properties of the Rydberg atom an "exaggerated response to electric and magnetic fields" where the gas bubbles are ejected out of the space between the plates 10-15X faster than non-magnetic fields Brown's Gas.  That simple experiment shows something unique is going on inside the plates spaces where there is both an electric field and a magnetic field interacting with Brown's Gases.  In the past and current BG designs, only the electric field is present.  The addition of a magnetic field changes everything.

What is needed is more experiments to gather more data, that is what I hope to do soon. 

Mookie Project Goals:

1- Measure gas output in LPM vs. standard non-magnetic field electrolysis.
2- Compare energy content of gas with "bang" tests.
3- Run engine on gas.

Other Electrolysis Projects:

- Zach West cell using Freddy Cell components besides the tube electrodes.
- Freddy Cell.

With more data we can progress into this new energy field so that others can follow.

Mike

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 07:10:38