PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-16, 20:34:14
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Neutrinovoltaics  (Read 1588 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Well i mentioned this to Itsu in another post,but i was unaware as to how far they have actually got with this technology.

It seems that neutrinovoltaics is actually here.
This means free energy 24 hours a day and night  O0

If you watch the video in the below link,they demonstrate there new cells.
But if you watch closely,there cells are nothing more than a strip of copper plate coated with some form of black film.
I believe it is graphene  :o .
Could it really be this simple ?

Enjoy

https://neutrino-energy.com/

The direct youtube link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQUCM-ZQCi8
Brad

---------------------------
Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Group: Ambassador

Can these be seen with the cloud chamber
I know Peter built one some time back .

Not sure if you also built one ?

The coatings do remind me of William Barbats work ( links here in forum ?

Thanks for starting this topic .... seems one which
We can play with ...

They seem to say it involves a layer of silicon and carbon.  I don't think it is as simple a layer of graphene on copper although I wish it were.   Sounds very promising if not a bit over optimistic.   There was a person on an energy group over 20 years ago that seemed a bit crazy but possibly genius who was always talking about the potential of neutrinos.   I always held onto the idea that neutrinos had potential (no pun intended).   :)

Buy me some coffee
They seem to say it involves a layer of silicon and carbon.  I don't think it is as simple a layer of graphene on copper although I wish it were.   Sounds very promising if not a bit over optimistic.   There was a person on an energy group over 20 years ago that seemed a bit crazy but possibly genius who was always talking about the potential of neutrinos.   I always held onto the idea that neutrinos had potential (no pun intended).   :)

Well as it is now clear that neutrino's actually have mass,then it is only a matter of grabbing there kinetic energy,just like we do with photons.

But what do you think are the chances of the powers that be letting this get out.
Unlike solar,these panels would provide power 24 hours a day.
This means no batteries needed for your home !!solar!! system--the energy just keeps flowing.
It would also mean the end of power stations,which means no more coal or gas needed for energy production.

Nope,i can't ever see this making it out into the general population.

Brad

Group: Tinkerer

I'm still just a bit skeptical.

Is it really Neutrinos?

Are we looking at a Hypothesis?  A Theory?

Daniel Pomerleau did it with simple coils of wire.

This technique is only a little more complex.

Surely there must be something at work, but what is it really?

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Experimentalist

Well i mentioned this to Itsu in another post,but i was unaware as to how far they have actually got with this technology.

It seems that neutrinovoltaics is actually here.
This means free energy 24 hours a day and night  O0

If you watch the video in the below link,they demonstrate there new cells.
But if you watch closely,there cells are nothing more than a strip of copper plate coated with some form of black film.
I believe it is graphene  :o .
Could it really be this simple ?

Enjoy

https://neutrino-energy.com/

The direct youtube link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQUCM-ZQCi8
Brad
Hi Brad,

Very interesting. It is difficult to detect them, and here the kinetic energy of the neutrinos could be recovered thanks to graphene and provide unlimited electrical energy.
They present a demonstrator at minute 9. Too bad they do not give the power but the order of magnitude of the voltage is suitable for practical use.
It sounds very serious but I can hardly believe it. I'm looking forward to episode 2.

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

I watched one of their demos from 6 months ago. They had aluminium coated with black stuff. I had some black goo left from my battery experiment. So I painted some aluminium strips and stacked them. Got up to 3v will try and run an led later

Could not get an led to light up but I think I’ll make some more this weekend. May try firing one with a different  metal.

There using all the right words, meta-materials, substrates, cosmic/radiant energy, do not create but transform, unlimited energy.

They mentioned the black coating is hard to produce thus I would rule out oxidation-rectification and lean more towards plasma vapor deposition of graphene. It's actually quite easy, use a HV tesla coil rectified to DC, (-) terminal to a carbon rod and (+) terminal to the substrate to be coated, preferably under a vacuum. The process is almost identical to electroplating in solution only this is using a HV plasma as the transfer medium.

I have to wonder how many other devices may be using neutrino technology to enhance induction?. How would we know?.   

Thanks for the link, so it would seem there are many credible people working on this... very cool.

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Experimentalist

Very interesting...
Not really. I'm afraid I got excited a little too quickly, sorry. It seems that their team is not at all reliable. None of their scientists seems to be really involved in neutrino physics, and the presence of Konstantin Meyl totally undermines the credibility of their group.
I have already studied some "ideas" of Konstantin Meyl, who claims to demonstrate a longitudinal wave with beginner's electronics setups (LC resonant circuits), whose operation is perfectly compatible with Maxwell's electromagnetism.
It may be possible to draw energy from neutrinos, but it is extremely doubtful that this team has succeeded. It looks more like a commercial scam to get funding than a research organization.  After the ZPE, neutrinos seem to have become the new pretext to announce anything. We'll need a little more experimental proof of what they're doing, as their demonstrator in the video is more like a power cell than a neutrino energy extractor.

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Buy me some coffee
Some interesting reading.
I see that graphite(graphene) plays a big roll here as well.

https://www.discovermagazine.com/the-sciences/the-unbearably-unstoppable-neutrino

Brad

It's important not to get too hung up on people and concentrate on the science. Graphene/meta-material substrates is a massive field of energy research which still has many unknowns. Some say it relates to the Casimir effect, some say it relates to EM waves within the material and some have attributed it to neutrino's. However in the big picture the majority of the science points in the direction that something is happening at the atomic level which has the ability to generate EM energy.

In a nut shell, the only thing that really matters is the cause and once that is understood then we can progress to harnessing the effects and generate some power.

Regards

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Seems like Tesla Cosmic Rays to me.
"I made some progress in solving the mystery until in 1899 I obtained mathematical and experimental proofs that the sun and other heavenly bodies similarly conditioned emit rays of great energy which consist of inconceivably small particles animated by velocities vastly exceeding that of light. So great is the penetrative power of these rays that they can traverse thousands of miles of solid matter with but slight diminution of velocity. In passing through space, which is all filled with cosmic dust, they generate a secondary radiation of constant intensity, day and night, and pouring upon the earth equally from all directions. As the primary rays projected from the suns and stars can pass through distances measured in light-years without great diminution of velocity, it follows that whether a secondary ray is generated near a sun or at any distance from it, however great, its intensity is the same. Consequently, if our sun, or any other, would be snuffed out of existence, it would have no appreciable effect on the secondary radiation. " https://teslauniverse.com/sites/default/files/styles/default_large/public/article-pdf-preview/19320206-new-york-times-01.jpg?itok=mFW9t2Um

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-16, 20:34:14