PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 04:35:27
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Help needed to develop my invention!  (Read 3178 times)
Group: Guest
And I haven't promised anywhere to share the findings of my research to public and make the machine open source.

I guess you in a wrong forum then.

In my opinion, it is not possible to make such machines commercially available and build business around.
Because of many reasons.
Don't think so ? Find it out yourself  ;)

Best wishes,
Vasik

I guess you in a wrong forum then.
In my opinion, it is not possible to make such machines commercially available and build business around.
Why? Can you explain? I have already told you that it's almost made. The main part i.e. the turbine has already been built and tested. The results already told before.

Why? Can you explain? I have already told you that it's almost made. The main part i.e. the turbine has already been built and tested. The results already told before.

Even if it works as expected, you will not be able to sell it.
It does not fit in current society.
You will find out what I mean...

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Revi,

How have you measured the input vs. output power of your device?

---------------------------
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Even if it works as expected, you will not be able to sell it.
It does not fit in current society.
You will find out what I mean...

I disagree. "They" are a busted flush. Why was Nissan able to market the Leaf?

How have you measured the input vs. output power of your device?
Already mentioned in my post. The measured output from the 1 meter diameter turbine at 8 m/s wind velocity is 3 kW. While a market available 1 meter diameter and just 50% efficient blower can generate 8 m/s airflow at the expense of just 500 W. In short, 3 kW against 500 W. If anyone interested, he can make a working prototype and I can give all details against just a signed NDA, and no fee is necessary for that.

...this channelling will increase the velocity of the flow at the expense of internal enthalpy of the flow.

Is this connected with Bernouille or Shauberger?

Is this connected with Bernouille or Shauberger?
Yes, But I can't say more about this here.

Already mentioned in my post. The measured output from the 1 meter diameter turbine at 8 m/s wind velocity is 3 kW. While a market available 1 meter diameter and just 50% efficient blower can generate 8 m/s airflow at the expense of just 500 W. In short, 3 kW against 500 W. If anyone interested, he can make a working prototype and I can give all details against just a signed NDA, and no fee is necessary for that.

Doesn't really answer the question as to how your measurements were performed. what setup, what equipment used, configuration ect. Surely an NDA is not required for that?

I would say it is doubtful one could obtain funding unless one was able to provide technical details on the testing (not the device itself).

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Surely an NDA is not required for that? I would say it is doubtful one could obtain funding unless one was able to provide technical details on the testing (not the device itself).
Yes. To get necessary details, you need to sign an NDA. If you are the funder or representative, then kindly inbox me. I will give you all details after I got the NDA.

You really believe that one could obtain funding based only on heresy?

Good luck with that. Without the minimum information of how your device was tested, I think only a fool would sign an NDA or provide funding.

You really believe that one could obtain funding based only on heresy?
Good luck with that. Without the minimum information of how your device was tested, I think only a fool would sign an NDA or provide funding.
The turbine was built and tested in an wind tunnel. Where it has been found that it can generate 3 kW output at 8 m/s wind velocity. Later on open air testing with natural airflow, the turbine performed in the same way.

Yeah, unfortunately that isn't going to cut it.

When you are ready, willing, and able to draw up the testing configuration and details (rather than just offering heresy), you'll have a number of folks ready to help you out. Until that happens, likely not.

Another thing I found is that "magic" is not acceptable as a description of where the power comes from.

If as you say it is from heat from the enviornment, then it will not likely work in Alaska, is that accurate?

If it is a self sustaining form of vortex field, that will be very hard to prove without the underlying reasons making it work and where the added energy comes from. At the point you can calculate and predict where the added energy comes from, there is then a chance of successful marketing.

One of the present problems with overunity energy is the science is missing.

When electrical energy came into wide spread use, textbooks were written to teach others the basics of how it works. Then a mass take off of machines began to be built comercially. Who profited from all this? The people whom wrote the textbooks or the people who built and sold the machines that used it?

If you are trying to sell a machine, and not willing to disclose how it works, the only investors you will find will have to be sold a green new deal approach, and not be worried on return of their investment. The QEG people were masters at this approach.

Large corporations do development work to perfect the effeciency of various things like engines and electrical motors and such, and the developers do get paid, and most of them have a lot of credentials, and training in the field before they are hired.

Small outfits do not have the money to pay developers, but like the case of Microsoft and Apple the garage work did pay off, because the concepts were already textbook level knowledge, they only took the latest digital chips and made a useful tool. Nothing that had to be describbed as magic, or I am not going to tell you where the energy comes from, because I own the process, and you cannot have it.

No one can own the forces of nature, they belong to all of us. When there is correct understanding then anyone can use that to design something and sell it, and it will be sellable because it is comprehensible as real, and not fake. Somone else can then perfect a more effecient one and it will steal the market, but no one can own the underlying concepts of how it works. This is the biggest mistake that is constantly seen with so many people who hit on things that do work and there explinations are incomprehensible, and the power output is incalculable.

A technology must be proven over a period of time where people begin to understand how it works.
This process must predate the sale or construction of a sellable device.

No one person can do this working alone, and in the case of EM power Tesla made it work, but Westinghouse wrote the formulas so everyone else could make it work and even make it work better. The first transatlantic telephone cable did not work at all, all they could hear on it was noise. When the people in the development team discovered the concept of transmission propagation and how to make a set of wires fully balanced between Xc and Xl per unit length over the audio spectrum, they put a specific twist in the wires and then built the first cable that used transmission propagation theory data. It then always worked from that time on. We need the math, we need the geometry. Large investment on speculation without predicitability should never attract serious investors.

Tweakers always get this wrong. Study the history and when you have been around for a long time watch what happens when people do come forwards with energy systems they cannot explain fully.

The only reason I am here on this site of what I would describe as technical people, is now we can predict the nature and dimensions of vibration powered fields before they are activated. When and if this becomes widespread knowledge, the next step, is the public to realize there is another source of power available, that many have spoken of but could not define or calculate. It has been called many things by many different physicists, and experimenters whom have seen it working.

I do not expect to make a penny off it a this point of discovery, the only reward is to have the knowledge how it works, and have it work consistently finally. I cannot convince anyone else it works, until they choose to begin investigation also.

Many turn to sales of books, or training materials in attempts to profit from personal research and development.
I have no need.
Publishing pure research, with no sensational hook, would only be recognized if you have a phd in front of your name at this point.
It can also end your carreer, thus a lot of retired ones are the ones actually doing it.

I have also worked with a lot of air movement systems, and I am familiar with the problem of friction in the ducting and the amount of power it takes to move air in a large system that heats a building. I do not know if there is a wind speed where the air friction begins to drop, but if there is, that efect is not being used comercially as of yet. And even if it simply drops to zero there is still the problem of the power to move the air will have to increase with a load applied.

Now if the real secret is in the 3kw electrical generator having no back EMF, and we get no loss in the generator, we still have to explain the increased energy in the output so that someone else can fathom where it comes from.

If it comes from the magnets, we have found such devices tend to kill the magnets over time. Neo's then were used to delay this, but opposing magnetic fields tend to kill the magnets and create a lot of EM noise. Neos have a nuclear magnetic hook, they suposedly last 300 years, we shall never know.

Lastly examine the path of Stanley Meyer, read the history of what happened to his car that ran across the US on water.

Then we have Searl, who was jailed for stealing power from the power grid because the energy from his machine made a lot more power then the meter reading shown on the house.

The man whom made the Geet was also jailed, and I do not remember what they got him on.

David Hammel had many of his builds confiscated by the Cancdian Government.

Otis Carr had his saucer craft seized by the Government for destabliizing the natiional ecnomy, the car manufacturers turned him in.
He built the first UTRONS designed by Tesla. He had Teslas notebook, or so is the story told to this day.
Ralp Ring is the one living witness who traveled in the saucer, and still tells the story today.

There are many many more stories of the history.

The workable formula we came up with many years ago, is to spread an education of how these work before we would ever attempt to effect the national economy using them. Make very small ones first and spread the working concepts and principles, and when comprehension sets in, geometric exapansion is found to be possible, and there would then be no way to suppress it.

DaveL

Guys.....I do not want to be mean...but why are we wasting time on this ?

Our friend from India has years and years....of study to do...like most of you  are 15-20 years in the free energy community.
You can not build an efficient machine with paper and pencil.

What you are trying to do is dreaming of a project.
Dream...wannabe.

When you are ready, willing, and able to draw up the testing configuration and details (rather than just offering heresy), you'll have a number of folks ready to help you out. Until that happens, likely not.
Can you explain what you want to mean by testing configuration. The testing has been done in the simplest way. Just like any windmill tested in open and in wind tunnel. Kindly clarify what you want to know.

Another thing I found is that "magic" is not acceptable as a description of where the power comes from.
I have already told it before.

If as you say it is from heat from the enviornment, then it will not likely work in Alaska, is that accurate?
Wrong!

Quote from: If it is a self sustaining form of vortex field, that will be very hard to prove without the underlying reasons making it work and where the added energy comes from. At the point you can calculate and predict where the added energy comes from, there is then a chance of successful marketing.[/quote
It can be predicted from the fall in temperature of the exhaust flow
One of the present problems with overunity energy is the science is missing.
Not in this case. The basic theory is centuries old.

Guys.....I do not want to be mean...but why are we wasting time on this ?

Our friend from India has years and years....of study to do...like most of you  are 15-20 years in the free energy community.

What you are trying to do is dreaming of a project.
Dream...wannabe.
The machine hasn't been built in paper alone. It has been made in reality i.e. in 3D and tested in real wind and wind tunnel.

...like most of you  are 15-20 years in the free energy community.

Where do these numbers come from? Einstein spent his entire career on paper.

Group: Ambassador

Some people in our open source community have been at this much longer
Gary Vesperman comes to mind

Hal Putoff

Many many persons

Can you explain what you want to mean by testing configuration. The testing has been done in the simplest way. Just like any windmill tested in open and in wind tunnel. Kindly clarify what you want to know.

If you can't or are unwilling to answer that question yourself, then you are probably in the wrong forum. Now you know one of a couple of reasons why you are no longer here.

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 04:35:27