PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 11:06:45
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Smudge's Route to Overunity  (Read 8295 times)

Group: Moderator

This bench proposes a new way of looking at magnet motors that will hopefully lead to the evolution of working designs that will finally gain acceptance by the scientific establishment.  For starters here is my first paper on the subject.  Enjoy!

Group: Experimentalist

This is a new denial that magnetic flux is conservative, which makes it impossible to extract energy from a static configuration, no matter what tricks one might find like magnetic shields.

---------------------------
"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

This is a new denial that magnetic flux is conservative, which makes it impossible to extract energy from a static configuration, no matter what tricks one might find like magnetic shields.

Please, Francois, clarify the following:

The noun "flux" describes something that constantly changes.
The adjective "conservative" describes something resistant to change.

Smudge: delete my post if you consider it as inappropriate

regards
Alvaro

Buy me a beer

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Having witnessed the Yildiz magnet motor working (I went to Delft University to see the demonstration) I am convinced that current scientific dogma is incorrect.  If you watch the video (just google Yildiz plus Delft to find copies) you will see it being partially dismantled.  It is very complex with a large number of magnets, and since some of the magnets weren't there (just the holes for them) it is clear to me that he got it working by much trial and error.  IMO the reason that it has not been taken up and put into production is because you need a Mr Yildiz on the end of the production line playing with the thing to get it to work.  But the fact that one system (and many others on youtube, not all of them fakes) has been made to work tells us that we are missing something.  The simulations shown in my paper tell me that it is possible to get a continuous torque on a magnet that is translating around a slot within which there is a radial magnetic field.  If you stay tuned I will reveal more, and hopefully someone here will undertake to build something.

Smudge

Steady state flow - the same in and out, average zero. But we can drage energy from magnetic flux by changing it or by crossing it or by moving it. The last method is the only one able to generate more energy

Smudge
Having witnessed the Yildiz magnet motor working (I went to Delft University to see the demonstration) I am convinced that current scientific dogma is incorrect.  If you watch the video (just google Yildiz plus Delft to find copies) you will see it being partially dismantled.

I looked at the Yildiz motor and read all the Howard Johnson literature but nothing really clicked for me. Usually there is some underlying premise we missed or clues in the literature but for some reason I get nothing on this field of technology. It's kind of strange but on the other hand I'm sure there is something to it.

My feeling is that it may have something to do with induced currents within the magnets themselves or the surrounding metal. Could induced eddy currents in a magnet produce something like a shaded pole effect causing a directional force?. I'm not even sure if it's possible but there must be some trick were missing.

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

My feeling is that it may have something to do with induced currents within the magnets themselves or the surrounding metal. Could induced eddy currents in a magnet produce something like a shaded pole effect causing a directional force?. I'm not even sure if it's possible but there must be some trick were missing.
Hi AC,
When considering magnets that are electrically conductive, for me the thing that stands out is that the conduction electrons will be spin polarized, they supply some of the permanent magnetism.  Thus any eddy currents induced will not only create their own additional magnetic field due to charge movement, but also an additional moving magnetic field from the moving spin polarized electrons.  And those eddy current will not just be confined to the magnet but can flow within whatever houses the magnet, i.e. the magnet can have current flowing across it  That then bring in the question of magnets housed in an aluminum block (as in Yildiz), are they glued in thus creating a dielectric bridge or do they electrically connect to the housing?  Do all these unaccounted for fields explain how the motor works?  Certainly if you follow my argument that spinning electrons are quantum dynamos that can be "loaded" so as to deliver power to an external load then there exists the possibility that an appropriate movement through some dynamically changing magnetic field could do just that.

This may also apply to the arguments going on in the Dally, Shark and Rusian bench.  Normally Cu has a relative permeability of 1, but that is because in an externally applied magnetic field the fixed ions have on average zero magnetic polarization, and the collisions between conduction electrons and ions ensure that those conduction electrons also have zero polarization.  But what seems to be missed is that if some conduction electrons are brought to the surface by an externally applied electric field that surface layer has a significantly different ratio of conduction electrons to ions.  Can an externally applied magnetic field now give that surface layer some spin polarization, i.e.partially align the surface electrons? If so we have the the surface becoming ferromagnetic.  That then answers the horny question being asked on that bench, what makes the Cu magnetically permeable?  Further to that, if the applied E field is RF then the permeability only applies to a half cycle since a positively charged surface is simply fixed ions that can't align.  That rectification effect now opens up a new avenue where an appropriate high value RF electric field from a Tesla coil can bring surface quantum dynamos into and out of existence within a synchronized RF magnetic field so as to achieve the objective of extracting power from them.  If you imagine a magician conjuring up a magnet from nowhere, letting the magnet do work (like lift a weight), then making the magnet disappear, then continually repeating the process, you have perpetual extraction of energy.  Maybe that is possible with RF surface charge on Cu.

Smudge       

Group: Professor

When considering magnets that are electrically conductive, for me the thing that stands out is that the conduction electrons will be spin polarized, they supply some of the permanent magnetism.  Thus any eddy currents induced will not only create their own additional magnetic field due to charge movement, but also an additional moving magnetic field from the moving spin polarized electrons.
Can an externally applied magnetic field now give that surface layer some spin polarization, i.e.partially align the surface electrons?
Please make a hand drawing which marks the directions of the items marked in blue color.
Don't forget about any internal and external RF H-fields and E-field vectors as well.
Depict the directions of the spin axes of the nuclei, too, ...unless you deem them irrelevant in the mechanism you are describing.

The drawing does not have to be high quality ...just legible.

« Last Edit: 2021-11-18, 22:25:23 by verpies »

Smudge
You mentioned seeing the Yildiz device at Delft university, I found the video.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5K_wB-xsuM

As an Engineer the first thing that came to mind was... fan shroud. The fan looks like a typical 16" aluminum ventilation fan spinning at high RPM and it has no shroud!. I'm surprised nobody lost a finger or two.

The second thing was that he is using asymmetric stator magnet arrays. That is the sectors have different configurations of different sized magnets. A quick look at the patent shows a spiral magnet configuration on the rotor which I suspected after seeing the stator sectors.

Since the rotor is spiral and the stator parallel to the shaft each rotor magnet array should produce a pulsing effect moving from one side of the stator to the other.

Hmm, I think I may have it, lol.

I think many of these magnetic devices use what I call "machine logic". So we can consider any given magnet as an element of a numbered array having a magnitude and direction. They can add (in series attraction) or subtract (in series repulsion) and if the picture below is correct he is using a radial 3 element array. So we have each 3 element radial array extending outward from the rotor combined with other arrays parallel to them.

I understand it's actually a magnetic field gradient however that's far too complex.

Here we can think of the machine logic as a truth table which I included below, we have several radial arrays parallel to one another forming a map of magnetic logic gates. The field change can move in the radial and parallel directions depending on it's magnitude. Now we could complicate this to no end however the gate function is what were after.

Note in column 1, the rotor magnet R1 is approaching and repelling A1 while A1-B1 are also in repulsion. I imagine this would then produce a horizontal field motion along the row where A1-B1 then effects A2-B2 and so on down the row. Following this line of reason the gate logic functions seem straight forward however that does not explain the field function as a logic gate.

Consider A1-B1, here we see two magnets in repulsion and can imagine the stronger field between them acting outward in a horizontal direction along the row. Does this action increase the field with respect to R1?, does it increase or decrease the field with respect to R2, R3 and so on?. In this case we would first need to understand the field interaction/ field logic function of each vertical column ie. R1 approaches A1-B1. Only then could we proceed to the horizontal logic functions ultimately effecting the rotor which has it's own issues and should be mapped as a truth table as well.

On the surface it doesn't seem all that difficult and it's basically a numbers game. So we map the field functions (R1,A1,B1) then map the field logic functions (columns and rows) as a whole on the rotor and stator. Easy peasy, lol.

No offense but even after understanding how this could be doable I wouldn't touch it. There's too much stuff going on and it hurts my brain just thinking about it. I think I will stick to electrodynamics...

Regards
AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

I would also add that my application of machine logic is simply another form of notation.

Faraday invented the "lines of force" form of notation because it becomes obvious we cannot calculate a true gradient. A true gradient would contain an infinite number of elements. There are no real lines of force and in many respects Faraday's concept was misinterpreted.

For example, when I was using Solidworks CFD to model the flow of my experimental wind turbines I doubled the resolution and the difference in the time to render the result was 126 years. To double the resolution again gave me a render time of tens of thousands of years. Not unlike the notion there are more ways to arrange a deck of 52 cards than there are atoms on Earth.

In this respect the history of science is quite fascinating and they made a few key errors.
1)They invented many forms of notation to simplify calculations then over time believed the notations to be real entities.
2)They took a measure of something like space/distance and time and once again considered them to real entities rather than measures.

Can you see the pattern of behavior?, they have created an imaginary world based on there desire to streamline there calculations and equations. I equate this to the fact that most scientists/physicists must prove there theories using calculations/equations to be considered credible. That is, to prove themselves to their peers by memorizing the symbology and signs which represent certain aspects of there beliefs.

It's really no different than ancient man using symbology and strange signs on paper to express there idea's and beliefs. Modern man has simply rejected the old symbology and created a new version of it in my opinion. Thus history would seem to be repeating itself...

Now if we could see reality for what it really is... that would be something.

Regards
AC

The noun "flux" describes something that constantly changes.
The adjective "conservative" describes something resistant to change.

The magnetic flux is looped, and constant in the loop.
When the flux changes, it is because the flux lines expand or contract around the current in a conductor, so that their density per unit area crossed changes.
It is not at all because it would vary along the loop as if it were propagating along it. This idea is completely false. When you understand this, you understand why all permanent magnet motors have failed.

Having witnessed the Yildiz magnet motor working (I went to Delft University to see the demonstration) I am convinced that current scientific dogma is incorrect.
Today, no one has reproduced it, and there are good reasons for that.
It was a great scam, which will remain like the hundreds of other so-called OU engines (Johnson, Bledini, Steorn, Minato, Perendev...) in the fairy tales that free energy seekers tell themselves rather than move on.

It was a great scam, ...
I agree that the Yildiz motor did not run long enough to make its energy density [Joule/kg] high enough to eliminate the possibility of hidden batteries (e.g. inside the rotor, which was never disassembled) ...on the other hand, nobody caught him red-handed with the presence of such hidden batteries, either.

I agree that the Yildiz motor did not run long enough to make its energy density [Joule/kg] high enough to eliminate the possibility of hidden batteries (e.g. inside the rotor, which was never disassembled) ...on the other hand, nobody caught him red-handed with the presence of such hidden batteries, either.
The presentation was arranged by Dr Duarte with the intention of measuring the work being done by the motor and letting it run long enough to ensure that it's total delivered energy could not be produced by hidden batteries.  He provided the large tube through which the fan blew the air and he also had an airflow meter, and the work done would be calculated from that data.  In the event that did not happen because of unforseen events, like the paper on which the motor stood (put there to protect the highly polished table) being drawn up onto the fan blades so the running set up had to be hastily re-arranged.  The posh table did get badly scratched. Yildiz had been quite willing to do the full demonstration which tells me there were no hidden batteries.

I am preparing a reply to the request in Verpies' earlier post but it requires the production of a paper outlining how surface charge in the form of surface electrons can be made to produce anomalous excess energy..  That will come soon.

Smudge

The presentation was arranged by Dr Duarte with the intention of measuring the work being done by the motor and letting it run long enough to ensure that it's total delivered energy could not be produced by hidden batteries. 
I must not have seen the full running time video then.
Do you know what the calculated energy density [J/kg] of that motor was ?

I must not have seen the full running time video then.
Do you know what the calculated energy density [J/kg] of that motor was ?
I am not sure that the original video captured Dr Duarte's introductory remarks, maybe it didn't.  Of course that video has been reproduced by others where those remarks could have been edited out.  I was there before the formal presentation started and listened to all the chat going on so picked up things that may not have been reported, but I clearly remember his formal introduction outlining the intended procedure.

I do not recall what energy density Dr Duarte would use in his calculations.  I was there as a representative of Chava who were interested in it.  I wrote a report for Chava that I have not published elsewhere for fear of being sued for release of proprietary information, but I am too old to worry about that now so here it is.

Smudge

That's a nice report.  There isn't anything suspicious in it but the motor was not examined completely because the author did not allow it.
The "braking coils" could be wireless charging coils for batteries inside the rotor. There is no evidence of this function, but it is a possibility that has not been eliminated by an energy density measurement to the contrary.
The lack of proof for the existence of batteries in the rotor, does not constitute a proof of their non-existence.

I do not see any mention of the energy density nor the motor's mass, in this report.

Please make a hand drawing which marks the directions of the items marked in blue color.
Don't forget about any internal and external RF H-fields and E-field vectors as well.
Depict the directions of the spin axes of the nuclei, too, ...unless you deem them irrelevant in the mechanism you are describing.

The drawing does not have to be high quality ...just legible.

OK, the work going on in other benches has led me to produce the attached paper dealing with surface electrons on Cu.  I am suggesting that electrons pulled to the surface due to a nearby electrode being at a high positive potential can align themselves (they are tiny magnets) with an applied magnetic field (they become spin polarized) so the surface has a ferromagnetic property.  That could be a route to OU.  Note that there are two possibilities, (a) if the Cu conductor is carrying current the surface electrons drift at very high speed and if polarized normal to the surface that movement can create induction via E = v X B that normal electron drift in the Cu would not do, and (b) surface electrons can be pulled along the surface by a magnetic gradient then disappear back inside the Cu thus supplying anomalous energy to the current flow.

Surface electrons on conductive permanent magnets could offer the same anomalous effects.  In magnetic motors eddy currents of the bulk conduction electrons will produce induction into a nearby magnet as in (a) above, and that is in addition to induction from relative movement between the two magnets.  This second order effect is never considered.

Smudge

Reading...

There is a grammatical ambiguity on Pg.2 that impairs comprehension:
...where a B field normal to the surface along with a high value E field also normal create surface electrons with their spins normal to the surface...

Also, please name the components on your illustration, which I have marked with green question marks below (e.g.: Cu Rod, Cu Tube, etc...)
« Last Edit: 2021-11-24, 17:16:22 by verpies »

On Pg.4, I had to refer to the following illustration to decipher the meaning of the word "twice".  Please consider appending to that sentence, what I added in blue color below.

Since we wish to obtain anomalous voltage induction for both directions of current in L, the Tesla coil is driven and resonant at twice the frequency of ? ? ? .

Now conceptual stuff:

What does the magnetic gradient created by the gradient coils look like (in isolation as well as in combination with the field of the Magnetizing Solenoid ) ?
How does it accelerate the electrons along the Cu Rod ?

The surface electrons as tiny magnets aligned with the magnetic field get pulled along by the magnetic gradient as well as by the potential gradient along the rod.

What do you think about further acceleration of the surface electrons by the standing (yet alternating) electric potentials appearing on the adjacent turns of a solenoidal coil as in the principle illustrated below ?:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/08/Linear_accelerator_animation_16frames_1.6sec.gif
Smudge's Route to Overunity

This diagram depicts separate cylindrical electrodes, which are charged alternately, but the turns of a properly phased helical coil can play the roles of such alternating electrodes, too. Can't they ?

Reading...

There is a grammatical ambiguity on Pg.2 that impairs comprehension:
The E field normal to the surface pulls electrons to the surface and the B field normal to the surface magnetizes those surface electrons, i.e. aligns their spins as shown.
Also, please name the components on your illustration, which I have marked with green question marks below (e.g.: Cu Rod, Cu Tube, etc...)
That is the Cu tube shown in cross section.

Now conceptual stuff:

What does the magnetic gradient created by the gradient coils look like (in isolation as well as in combination with the field of the Magnetizing Solenoid ) ?
How does it accelerate the electrons along the Cu Rod ?
Surely I don't need to show you the way the field drop off with distance off the end of a solenoidal coil!  It doesn't accelerate the electrons (it does between collisions) it's a drift velocity.  It is well known that a dipole of moment u endures a force Fx = u.dB/dx.cos(theta) where theta is the angle between u and B. 

Pages: [1] 2 3
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 11:06:45