Links and Docs

Started by Vasik041, 2021.12.12, 18:26:33

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Vasik041

Collection of different links and documents will be here.

This is a continuation of https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4158.0 topic.

Something to start with:
* RuslanK device documentation can be found here https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4154.0
* Rediscovering Zaev's ferro-kessor https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3453.0
* FE R&D group archives https://ferd041.wordpress.com/2016/07/12/selected-papers-from-fe-rd-group-archive/
and https://ferd041.wordpress.com/2016/07/12/a-few-documents-from-new-fe-rd-group/
(longreads, if you really enjoy reading about FE topics)
* Open source hardware for OU experiments https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3631.msg91396#msg91396

Have fun,
Vasik

Vasik041

Small collection of schematics for everyday use in FE research

Table of Contents
-------------------
Pulse generators
Sine generators
Phase shift / analog delay
Tre and saw-tooth
PWM
Noise
Auto gen
MOSFET drivers
Triac driver
Push-Pull
Half-bridge
Full bridge
Zero crossing detectors
Current source
Step-up
Invert
Step-down
DC-DC
PLL

Vasik041

Setups for measuring coil and ground resonances.
These can be used to measure ground wire frequency, to allow matching LC and wave resonance e.g. in gradient coil.
Some pictures from the original video in the pdf.
For reference, 30m ground wire gives resonate at about 1.67MHz.

Have fun,
Vasik

Vasik041

One friend give us advice how to get rid of Tesla coil and all tuning issues related to it.
Instead of TC we can try using 1:10 air coil or even flyback on ferrite core.
Important is that we can produce -4KV sharp pulse.
I summarized everything on one drawing. I hope it helps somebody ;)

-Vasik

Vasik041

This got buried in the old Dally/RuslanK thread, so I decided re-post it here.

Self powered LED light from Igorek30

Somebody replicated it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3oL4dZjdu4

PS nice toy if you want see how ground affects resonance circuits

NickZ

   Vasik:
   Thanks for the above links.
   Do you know by chance, or have heard of a guy,  Mapkohn 56 ? He posted a very simple circuit that supposed to be self running.
But, I can't find it now.  I just thought that you may have heard of him. His circuit is like a very simple JT, with a loop back to the input.
   But, I have never seen nor heard of a simple JT self running, as yet. And his looked so simple, that I thought it may be worth trying.

   NickZ

Vasik041

Quote from: NickZ on 2021.12.15, 15:46:46
   Vasik:
   Thanks for the above links.
   Do you know by chance, or have heard of a guy,  Mapkohn 56 ? He posted a very simple circuit that supposed to be self running.
But, I can't find it now.  I just thought that you may have heard of him. His circuit is like a very simple JT, with a loop back to the input.
   But, I have never seen nor heard of a simple JT self running, as yet. And his looked so simple, that I thought it may be worth trying.

   NickZ

Hi Nick,

I think that you are referring to this guy Маркони 56 (Marconi 56)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAIP32JjePbFAPCDjBYTLpw/

I've been following his channel for a while. He removed most of his videos now.
If you interested to know, my personal conclusion on what I saw from him is that he didn't have a clue what he
was doing and saying. Perhaps he realized that and removed videos to not mislead people. But who knows :)
JT by itself will not self run, there should be something more.

Regards,
Vasik

NickZ

   Thanks, Vasik. Good to know.
   It looked too simple to be good.
I played with that type of circuit, also. Great waste of time...

   NickZ

Vasik041

Quote from: AlienGrey on 2021.12.16, 19:11:21
Hey  err note the Trogen atached on the Egorik PDF down load link

Sil

AG,

Please try be more specific. What link ? What is Trogen ?

-Vasik

Vasik041

Quote from: AlienGrey on 2021.12.17, 08:52:20
this link acording to my software. click on it at your own risk  >:-)

PS what happen to Igorek any details ?

Link is pointing to realstrannik.com forum and is perfectly ok.
Igorek is not with us anymore, sudden heart attach.

-Vasik

Vasik041

One more Igorek's design I want to post here.


Vasik041

Almost FE  ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xNqbEHfP00

PS be careful with outdoor antennas, don't catch a lightning

NickZ

   Vasik:
   It's hard to understand just what he is doing with that circuit. Why does he need a PS?
   I guess that it's just the Russian or Slavic people that are continuing to experiment and do tests with these types of circuits.
   Thanks for sharing anything new that you find.

   NickZ

Vasik041

Quote from: NickZ on 2021.12.26, 14:28:36
   Vasik:
   It's hard to understand just what he is doing with that circuit. Why does he need a PS?
   I guess that it's just the Russian or Slavic people that are continuing to experiment and do tests with these types of circuits.
   Thanks for sharing anything new that you find.

   NickZ

Hi Nick,

There are subtitles, you can use auto-translate function.
Big things start with small steps.

Vasik



AlienGrey

#14
Hi I did some PCB's for this project some while back just 3 small modules if any one is interested
they run on ARES 5.2 or you can just copy them If any one has skpe i can post them.

AlienGrey

Quote from: Vasik041 on 2021.12.26, 14:54:30
Hi Nick,

There are subtitles, you can use auto-translate function.
Big things start with small steps.

Vasik
Vasic Hi, in this reply to Nick, sub titled translation is easy, but how is it possible to SAVE the translated screening ???

Any chance of a step by step guide ?
Sil

Vasik041

Quote
Any chance of a step by step guide ?

It is pretty straightforward.
Youtube allows nowadays save transcript.
So you open transcript window (see attached screenshot), copy-paste transcript into google translate and that's it.

Vasik

Vasik041

Supposingly schematic of Vasmus device

AlienGrey

his bridge rect ! also I would sugest a smaller low voltage version was made as a test as his device had much more to it than just this circuit here.

Vasik041

Quote from: AlienGrey on 2021.12.30, 08:56:56
his bridge rect !

Ah, Ok, sorry.
When I look on schematic like this, I think about idea behind it, not that something drawn in a opposite polarity.
And I would suggest you do the same  >:-)


Vasik041

transcript for D.Smith experiment - Coil, capacitor, phase shift, part 1 by Firefly


AlienGrey

Quote from: Vasik041 on 2022.01.05, 10:40:08
transcript for D.Smith experiment - Coil, capacitor, phase shift, part 1 by Firefly
Oh well done Vasik !
Sil


Vasik041

Some more translations of FF videos