Links and Docs

Started by Vasik041, 2021.12.12, 18:26:33

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


AlienGrey

Quote from: Vasik041 on 2022.03.04, 18:34:32
Some interesting reading from Mr. Gorchilin

http://gorchilin.com/articles/radiant/second_magnetic_field_amplifier?lang=en
;)
HGi Vasic & thanks for the pointer, while we are on that device, over on the right side is a push pull driven by a TL494 via a series tank driver into an air coil coupled to another coil, It looked interesting and I have made an air device and tested it with a TL494 my 494 i'm luck if it will go up to 600khz thus having no efect on the air coil if io drive it with a SigGen it likes 5mhz, 5 mhz could be a harmonic of the 1Mhz osc x4 or 5.6 Mhz if the 1000 khz & 400khz are added it could be the 4th harmonic, any ideas ?

Sil

Vasik041

If you talking about this circuit



Recommended frequency up to 300khz
but it will work on higher frequencies

see https://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/tl494.pdf?ts=1646436249478&ref_url=https%253A%252F%252Fwww.google.com%252F

-Vasik

AlienGrey

Quote from: Vasik041 on 2022.03.05, 10:42:23
If you talking about this circuit



Recommended frequency up to 300khz
but it will work on higher frequencies

see https://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/tl494.pdf?ts=1646436249478&ref_url=https%253A%252F%252Fwww.google.com%252F

-Vasik
Hi Vasik err no  I was thinking more on this section 

Vasik041

Quote from: AlienGrey on 2022.03.05, 15:51:47
Hi Vasik err no  I was thinking more on this section

Why do you think that "green coil" resonate at 5Mhz ?

AlienGrey

#55
Simple answer because I have wound one and it with a Sigl gen and scope it peeks at about 5 mhz
if i try to tune it with a variable cap it starts to attenuate and cuts off at about 100 khz

Sure i can put caps across it to tune it but what to  in frequency ?

Sil

Vasik041

L2 + L3 tuned with C1 to 20khz resonance

F6FLT

Quote from: Vasik041 on 2022.03.04, 18:34:32
Some interesting reading from Mr. Gorchilin

http://gorchilin.com/articles/radiant/second_magnetic_field_amplifier?lang=en
;)
have you checked that it works?
I see this as a clamping circuit only.

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Vasik041

Quote from: F6FLT on 2022.03.06, 09:59:52
have you checked that it works?
I see this as a clamping circuit only.

No, I haven't tried this.
Many people reported interesting effects from flat coil, so I thought that this will be interesting.

-Vasik

AlienGrey

Quote from: Vasik041 on 2022.03.05, 17:19:36
L2 + L3 tuned with C1 to 20khz resonance
here is scope shot at 20khz SYNTHESIZED with actual green coil and Sig Gen
The coil here has such a huge bandwidth any freq can be selected with the right cap.
Out of interest has any one got a device like this COMPLETED and working?

Sil 

Vasik041

This is continuation of the https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4216.msg97141#msg97141

I am fascinated with this device simplicity and author's genius.
Here a transcripts for other videos from Dmitri's channel, please see how
device was developed from idea to prototype.

-Vasik  :-X

Vasik041

Transcript for Akula's video about fuel reactor


Vasik041

#63
Transcript for video called Proper pulse from igorek30.
This was a gift to FE researchers for the New Year 2019.
(Just 3 months later Igorek left us)


PS I intend keep threads closed for some time to avoid unnecessary escalation.
PM me if you want say something.

Vasik041

Schematic for Mobylizer's device mentioned in above video