PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-16, 08:06:01
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Inertial Manipulation Vehicles  (Read 3752 times)
Group: Moderator

How do you generally create a vibration field that has such a high vibration that you can't use a steel caliper or a scalar coil ? Would a purely conscious setup without aids be possible?

I do not think mankind is ready for full conscious control of the lower 4th density physics. If you do feel what we are doing with the scalar coils, then after a time you can begin to recognize specific elements and even bring up fields on them consciously, but it takes a lot of familiarity with working with it to get that good. We begin to learn each geometric pattern, and can see them in our head, and also calculate them.

However the calculations for Tempic field vibration seem to indicate moving smaller does a lot more then we might think going in.
Frequencies must be accurate, but when I got down to very small dimensions I was working in the audio frequencies, below 3000 Hz and making fields along Aluminum tubes that were very close to the surface, and still self powering from the Isotope level of the Aluminum.

A fourth density being can likely do all this mentally, and most of the sensitive people prefer using intuition which is why they do not like to do the calculations which takes them longer.

As they say in the scientific communities, we must learn to walk before we can take off running.
The science parth with the smaller experiments is what teaches us on a small scale, what we can expect to work on a much larger scale.

For example, working with a sphere with different types of vibration programs on it allowed me to eventually work with some of the earth grids and do experiments that were working all the way around the earth.
All the same principles can be applied. We had 5 or 6 people all around the world and could feel each others tuning process. This was done from data I collected from my deep earth scans.
Because a fractal can tune in something very much smaller or larger then it by powers of 8, there really are no limits on size.

Once you learn to feel the center of mass of small objects, it comes naturally, to realize you can reach out a bit more and feel the earths center of mass also, then do some direct measurements at smaller fractal sizes that will couple to it. When you couple to it, and if another person on the earth does also, you can then exchange vibration with them. The link forms a path that consciousness can then slide over.
We did this using very finely cut to length aluminum tubes placed accurately over earth nodes. We then set up a circular grid over each of our positions and as each person turned their tube around the 360 degree angles we could all feel it.

This all reveals itself to a person as they become sensitive to the mass vibration energy.
We would start to ask the right questions, and then begin to get the right answers, and immediately put them to the test.

Working in a group is always an acceleration to the advance, when everyone is on board and participating.

Dave L

A photo of the Piston Resonance calculations.

I realized that in the original experiment using a caliper, I could not add any fields larger then 300 mm, so reduced the size using a 2/pi factor, and these seemed to work even better then the experiment I just did.
pi/2 was also found to appear in atomic shells in copper medium, and it has to do with rotation I believe. It needs to be tried with a new spreadsheet.

There are other configurations that need to be explored as well.

Dave L

Group: Guest
I'd like to help you with your chart measurements but I'm unemployed and don't have the money for testing.I haven't even tested an interesting E/P on autotransformer or a lathem coil yet.

I'd like to help you with your chart measurements but I'm unemployed and don't have the money for testing.I haven't even tested an interesting E/P on autotransformer or a lathem coil yet.

What is your situation? Age, location, health, do you have a car or access to one, etc...

I have sent out coils to some serious experimenters, and some of them have become very good experimenters and handed me back a lot of data.
Others were not able to become sensitive enough in a short time.
I only found a few that could do both the sensing and the calculations, and the rewards on that were great as duplication was then possible.
In the "consistent duplication" our progress accelerated as each person adds a new perspective and tends to find things that others of us did not notice.

Dave L

I am 45 years old healthy man from Czech republic. My brother is owner of the car which is on my garden. I have function generator too. I have not caliper, scalar coils and old autotransformer for E/P ratio. Greetings Philip

I am 45 years old healthy man from Czech republic. My brother is owner of the car which is on my garden. I have function generator too. I have not caliper, scalar coils and old autotransformer for E/P ratio. Greetings Philip

Your power grid is 50 Hz at 230 volts.

I see you are near Germany and a good distance from the Russia Ukraine zone.

What model is your F gen?

Dave L

2022 - 6 - 15  Road Trip

This time I tuned in the piston resonance first, as the first field, and it surprised me a bit that it held. 79.1210 kHz
I then put the first 89/50 on the engine and went for a road trip. 140.8354 kHz

First thing I noticed is the increased power, with very little throttle.
Takes off with less gas.
Right up to the speed limits very zippy.

I would guess there is a savings of gas, as the pedal is very touchy and fast with little pressure on it.

Setting up the first seed resonance seems to be a correct best method.
I left the aluminum bismuth coil in the car as it also still has the vibration fields setting on it, as they self sustain.
Can feel the active vibration on the wires from it with the engine off.

I also got a little better center alignment with the engine tonight, and everything seemed to go much better.

Lastly there is a mental acceleration involved also, it speeds up the sensory ability of the mind.
Even at only 140 kHz, the human mind usually works at a much lower speed of perception.

Dave L

I wanted to add a couple more points for the readers.

With all mass vibration field bubbles, there is a conscious effect on the human mind and or emotions.
This becomes far more apparent with the power of a car engine behind the vibration.

The F gen scalar coil system, is like a Joe Cell on steroids!
There is no tweaking or messing with water charging, and the power works over all the RPM's which is a tremendous improvement over the Joe Cell methods we worked with so many years back.
Even when Joe took the investors out for a drive with the cell running the car, it was not nearly this smooth or seamless.

The cost of getting into this is very small compared to building Joe Cells, and the components are very simple.
I am very happy with the results of this experiment to date!

I may attempt to organize a local group to play with this more and see if it can be advanced.
Need more people in the field trying out more vibration constructs.

Dave L

I have function generator type FY3200S-24M.

This is my calculation for 89/50 SSF ratio. It is true ?

F1= BF/(1+(89/50)) = 119784,1727 hz
F2= (89/50)*F1 = 213215,8273 hz
BF= F1+F2 = 333000 hz

David, why aren't you answering? I have a scalar coil (with yellow regular quartz core), which has 2 wire outlets. If I want to create SSF π/2 then just connect to these threewires 2 outputs from the function generator ? Or is a different setup procedure necessary?

these two wires ( mistake)

Red light is healing and so this vibration frequency could be healing as well.I set an elevated golden light fractal on a triangular quartz portal. Can it be activated like this? Greetings Philip

GL = 413991897700000 hz

expanded  Planck length ( quantum background field )

F= 302346100000000000000000 hz

IF2= 12819912,55 hz ( function generator setup )

TDF = ? ( not technical solution for source field only consciousness setup )

Mistake quantum field frequency

F= 3023461000000000000000 hz ( true frequency )

Red light is healing and so this vibration frequency could be healing as well.I set an elevated golden light fractal on a triangular quartz portal. Can it be activated like this? Greetings Philip

GL = 413991897700000 hz

expanded  Planck length ( quantum background field )

F= 302346100000000000000000 hz

IF2= 12819912,55 hz ( function generator setup )

TDF = ? ( not technical solution for source field only consciousness setup )

I never worked with frequencies that high, can't say if you will even be able to feel them.

I have a scalar coil (with yellow regular quartz core), which has 2 wire outlets. If I want to create SSF π/2 then just connect to these threewires 2 outputs from the function generator ? Or is a different setup procedure necessary?

If you want to feed a pi/2 frequency into a coil, there are a couple of ways to do it.  A function generator which outputs both a sine wave and a cosine wave can be used.  (This is a simple circuit for DIY).  Connect each output through it's own 100 ohm resister going to the coil's input, grounding the other coil wire.  Or, go to the guitar store and get a ring modulator.  This converts an input frequency into the sine/cosine wave forms, both on the same wire.

If you want to feed a pi/2 frequency into a coil, there are a couple of ways to do it.  A function generator which outputs both a sine wave and a cosine wave can be used.  (This is a simple circuit for DIY).  Connect each output through it's own 100 ohm resister going to the coil's input, grounding the other coil wire.  Or, go to the guitar store and get a ring modulator.  This converts an input frequency into the sine/cosine wave forms, both on the same wire.

Actually if the two frequencies are different, the phase will slide constantly anyway, you can use a two output F gen in series connection, but in the 89/50, we can attach one field at a time to the engine resonance, and they will self sustain. That is how I do it, and yet it is a slow process dialing in each new frequency then activating it by connecting it to the coil. The F gen is set up for an offset that creates a DC sine wave, over common ground of the car. It works. Even at 5 volts output into the scalar coil, it takes very little energy if the frequency is correct.

At the lower end of the piston arms is the engines circle of power, all the power pulses through that circle of motion, and we use a frequency of its diameter to add more fields to it at correct ratio.
The circle of power on the shaft passess all poower of the engine as well as the resistant to that torsion, the point of maximum stress on the atoms. This is what flares up the nuclear field to hold all the atoms together when they are being stressed.

Dave L

Now the way vibration fractals work is the energy moves towards the smaller fractal element. This is the opposite for EM charge which will move towards the larger element and spread out over it.
We set up the 89/50 to bring the field upwards around the engine, we then add ratio modifiers, and this results in a new field moving inwards attaching itself to the actual circle of power and will then modify what is happening on the rotating mass. I was also thinking we could modify the circle of power directly and try that as well. Many things now need to be fully explored. But the initial base interaction is now understood and verified, in that these fields do come up and begin to self power. They do affect inertia and gravity.

If a person gets to that point with the experiment it become self evident, this is a correct methodology, when you take the car for a drive.
It may not be the only way, I have theorized smaller fields that would attach very close to the skin of the vehicle but not yet attempted to calculate these.

Dave L

Now the way vibration fractals work is the energy moves towards the smaller fractal element. This is the opposite for EM charge which will move towards the larger element and spread out over it.
We set up the 89/50 to bring the field upwards around the engine, we then add ratio modifiers, and this results in a new field moving inwards attaching itself to the actual circle of power and will then modify what is happening on the rotating mass. I was also thinking we could modify the circle of power directly and try that as well. Many things now need to be fully explored. But the initial base interaction is now understood and verified, in that these fields do come up and begin to self power. They do affect inertia and gravity.

If a person gets to that point with the experiment it become self evident, this is a correct methodology, when you take the car for a drive.
It may not be the only way, I have theorized smaller fields that would attach very close to the skin of the vehicle but not yet attempted to calculate these.

Dave L

If you get your fields close like that, you could set up a lissajous pattern that looks like squares.  Sometimes larger squares resist being pushed down onto smaller squares.  Three layers, forget it.  IF you include reverse symmetry.
(edit: for the shadow).
« Last Edit: 2022-08-03, 19:16:19 by Jerry Volland »

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-16, 08:06:01