PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 01:16:30
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: The Aether and science  (Read 14383 times)
Group: Experimentalist

Guys:
   Is this the guy that you want to allow to ruin this thread??? 

It's already done since Nz and Ag are here. As in the thread on scammers and fairy tales, any critical thinking towards scams or nonsense is fought by them. If they continue, the conclusion is that their core business is the sabotage of free energy research.

I have just easily reproduced Vedmedenko's astonishing experiment published in Nature, which reveals extraordinary new effects (in the thread "Energy from electron spin"): when you do an experiment that really works, there are rarely any problems in communicating it and having it reproduced.

It is hard to believe that those who systematically fail to do this, like Kapanadze, Akula and so many others in FE, when experimental evidence is so easy to come by when you really have something, would be anything other than hucksters, hustlers, or incompetents whose only experimental effect is Dunning-Kruger. Those who promote them by peddling their nonsense are behaving like them. If only they would leave us alone, but that's not enough, they have to attack rational people and science in general. And why? Because they know very well that sceptics know how to expose them and that knowing who they really are is bad for their image.

---------------------------
"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Group: Ambassador

Nick
Please look at forum topics here !

All… are in some part associated with experiments or proposed experiments!
This is OUR foundation!
Yes the “what if’s “ are an integral part of this ..as are men like F6FLT
To date there has not been a new experiment proposal for Kapanadze with
an associated claim!
Just pointing to YouTube videos as proof ??
And lightbulbs as proof ??

Honestly no one here stays stagnant ( on the bench or in the mind)
Dragging a builder off the bench with no new info
Or focus ?
Just because Tesla wrote an opinion ( non verifiable opinion)

Not a good path towards a result or success!
Having written that ..Solarlab seems to imply a path towards success or something
Missed ..??
My issue with that …why spend all the time on Holcomb if you already
Have OU ?
And seemingly a much simpler format than Holcomb?

One miracle will do for the moment!
Solarlab
Please take the reigns!!
TEACH!!
Or is what I wrote inaccurate? Re:kapanadze and your results /seemingly “suppressed “ findings?

Group: Restricted

NickZ,

Check "TopRuslan 43" at the 5:10 (5:29 min) mark, in Ruslans words, explaining his system:

[... this is the driver for high-voltage transformer I want to check this phase shifter, what is the offset or is it one phase relative to the other in order to hit exactly **stuffy dad from exactly yes * there usually before the logic should be * everything is simple * very everything nothing heaped up what the earth show and the ring on the finnish ring is a filter and further up here on ...]

- rough translation but you get the idea!

SL

Group: Guest
Give NickZ, Solarlab, and AlienGrey all their own benches.

Delete them later if they are never used.

Grumpy:
    Is there a reason that you are not included on that list, as it's your suggestion? Do you think that I'm here to just cause trouble?
    I'm here for freedom of speech, concerning free energy, and what constitute it. Such as the subject of this thread. Not to be manipulated, for fun or profit, by others.

NickZ

Nick

This is OUR foundation!
an associated claim!

Honestly no one here stays stagnant ( on the bench or in the mind)
Dragging a builder off the bench with no new info
Or focus ?
Just because Tesla wrote an opinion ( non verifiable opinion)

Not a good path towards a result or success!
Having written that ..Solarlab seems to imply a path towards success or something
Missed ..??
My issue with that …why spend all the time on Holcomb if you already
Have OU ?
And seemingly a much simpler format than Holcomb?

One miracle will do for the moment!
Solarlab
Please take the reigns!!
TEACH!!
Or is what I wrote inaccurate? Re:kapanadze and your results /seemingly “suppressed “ findings?

Sorry Chet K - missed the posts - had my filter on (hit the full block by mistake - only "Solarlab" in the first sentence
gets through).

Anyway; lets see if we can get NickZ past 3 bulbs lit first - he's almost there from what I see.

That will be your "One miricle will do for the moment."

BTW - Holcomb appears to working fine so far - experimenting with Resin 3D Printing the Stator/Rotor base
but the prices of material is high ($250 for a pint of ferro resin).

And - proof is in the eye of the beholder if he's skilled in the art!

Regards,

Nick

This is OUR foundation!
an associated claim!

Chet:  Ok, if that is what you think, fine.
    Don't you get it... disrespect and insults, are not being controlled nor moderated, here? Watch, this thread, see what happens, next.
    I asked for help with this, I get that you think what is going on here is just fine.
    So, I will take my leave. No new threads by me. I have nothing more to add here, at this time.

Bye.

NickZ

NickZ, to clarify; in "TopRuslan 43" Ruslan starts discussing the "phasing" at around 2:30. Sorry!

Solarlab
There are many many builders who have dusty kapanadze builds ( non working as of yet)

Nick
If you are as passionate as you write
Please consider Solarlabs offer

BTW
Grumpy already has a bench ( probably a decade or more ?

And for clarity
None of this is easy … to much fighting and not enuff experimental suggestions
To support a ???

Here Solarlab clears the air ..F6 will not hinder !
Use this thread !!

PLEASE!!
The world needs solutions!
Options !
Respectfully
Chet K

I don't know what you mean by SL clears the air, F6 is still at it, and always will be disrespectful. Like in all the other forums, he's been kicked out of.
   I will give this the benefit of the doubt. There was a moment yesterday that I had thought that something had changed, but, we'll see.
   I hoped that you'd understand, things won't go well as they presently are. Perhaps no one cares, "one way or the other". Like about the Aether, also.

I also have taken much advice from people that have never built a free energy device. That has not worked, ask Itsu.
   I would appreciate if SL builds his own device first, once working, I will listen to his advice. He is not the first, to makes suggestions for someone else to work on. AG has been doing this all along. I have already spent thousands of hours on all of this. And am leary on "advice" or explanations, from those that don't really know.
   I am not here to do someones elses work to see it it works, or not. They should be the example of what they think, or claim. Not me.

NickZ

« Last Edit: 2022-08-25, 21:41:04 by NickZ »

Solarlab makes a suggestion
It cannot hurt to listen to his reasoning
If you do not understand his reasoning
PLEASE ask for a deeper explanation!
It will not be just you whom he writes to here !

Others who have dormant devices will also consider
His reasoning!
My impression of Solarlab has always been that he works alongside of young
Builders
Something he wrote years back
Perhaps teaching or ?

Nevertheless hungry young minds in robotics or ?

Nothing ventured nothing gained

... F6 is still at it, and always will be disrespectful.

But not with just anyone.
And you? Do you have any respect for hucksters, hustlers and pretentious incompetents? That's what you show.
On the other hand, we don't see you showing any respect for the subject of threads.

($250 for a pint of ferro resin)

Dollars-to-donuts it's just resin mixed with ferrite powder.
Depending on the complexity of the build, it may be practical to 3d-print a negative and then cast with DIY ferrite resin.

"An overly-skeptical scientist might hastily conclude by scooping and analyzing a thousand buckets of ocean water that the ocean has no fish in it."

F6
Here you just continue a battle
Are you interested in results or is it more the battle
You prefer ?
Yes science is heavily invested in battles
However here in this topic you wish to interrupt progress towards
a build ?
Or
Accomplish what exactly?
A new fight club section??

Claimant “N” feels that his build is invested in Aether theory
Member Solarlab has mentioned a possible method to explore
This as yet elusive gain mechanism ?

Guys:
   You can see F6's reply?  Same shit, different day.

NickZ

What’s it gonna be F6
?
Continue fighting
Or allow some experiments into claimant “N’s “ Aether work?

Which is presently on the table for discussion,( between him and Solarlab!

Dollars-to-donuts it's just resin mixed with ferrite powder.
Depending on the complexity of the build, it may be practical to 3d-print a negative and then cast with DIY ferrite resin.

Hakasays,

Hope your observation is correct - that would be great.

The first one I looked at - "Tethon 3D - Ferrolite Iron Resin – 500ml    $ 250.00"
https://ultimate3dprintingstore.com/products/ferrolite-iron-resin-500ml

Not so good - "A UV curable resin containing iron.  In the green state, directly from the 3D printer,
the printed object is a magnetically receptive iron polymer composite.  Upon sintering, the printed
object is 100% iron and not magnetically receptive
."

Interesting, I guess!

Will keep searching for a solution.

SL

Just went through the last few posts - WoW, pretty entertaining, glad I took the time...

NickZ - just thought you might be interested in Ruslans video and comments (re: phasing the HV) since it
sort of fits in with my analysis results. I do have a Ruslan device that we experiment with but it's in the lab.

Chet K - I'll butt-out, this isn't a thread where I belong anyway and I've upset too many already (bruised ego's)!

Sorry fellas...

SL

SL:
   Well thanks, but, I've already seen and re seen and re seen all the videos concerning this subject.
   It is common for others to make suggestions, but, this is no simple toy. And can days to get it back to where it's doing anything, at all.
   So, perhaps if it interests you, get the device from the "lab", or where ever, and do with it what you'd like for me to do, instead.
   I don't mean to sound demanding, not at all, it's up to you. I have watched every single replication attempt fail. Lots of talk and ideas, not a single self runner.  NOT FUN, nor cheap to play with. If you know what I mean.

NickZ

PS. Chet, when are you going to understand, that there are no overunity devices made by any one here, ever. Period. Where have you been???

Solarlab
There is little room in science for Egos ( no chapter in physics books or ?)
If you have a contribution to assist ?

Please share it , if you feel you already have ( by previous recent posts)
It missed the target…please be more specific?

Respectfully
Chet K

F6
Here you just continue a battle

Should I keep quiet every time Nickz slanders me? And accept the tainting of this thread with topics unrelated to ether and science?

Longtime experimenter Nick Z feels his research
And success hinges on “Ether theory “

Please allow him to continue minus slander ( which I had not noticed still remained in topic
Perhaps give this a few days to show direction or intent !
Gentlemen’s rules
No slander or innuendos etc etc

The goal being an addendum to enhance the performance of previous replication attempts!

Respectfully
Chet K
Ps
This topic on hold until Peter is contacted
May take a few days

« Last Edit: 2022-08-27, 17:22:08 by Chet K »

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Looks like this topic is/was/should be locked to allow everyone to cool down a little...good. When cooler heads prevail, perhaps we will all adopt a zero tolerance policy: i.e. no tolerance for slander, defamation, or derogatory/malicious criticism (i.e. attacking the person not the idea), etc. I guess those that choose to disrespect the policy may go sit in the corner for a while.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 01:16:30