PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-25, 19:07:38
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: S. Africa SGM (PJK / A Tiny Generator)  (Read 1267 times)

Be the change you wish to see in the world
(((Continuing from the original thread in Misc. Motors - Link below)))
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4379.msg101841#msg101841

I finished the design replication and it does appear to be exhibiting the effects described in the P. Kelly YouTube video.

Happy to provide images of progress / answer questions, just wanted to post the update for now.
« Last Edit: 2022-12-05, 17:32:43 by Renaissance Rising »

Group: Professor

(((Continuing from the original thread in Misc. Motors - Link below)))
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4379.msg101841#msg101841

I finished the design replication and it does appear to be exhibiting the effects described in the P. Kelly YouTube video.

Happy to provide images of progress / answer questions, just wanted to post the update for now.

Thanks for the update..  Pls show "images of progress" if. you would.

Bottom line:  does it appear to show COP>1 ? 

Hi PhysicsProf  :)

I will update this thread with some more detailed info when I have a better understanding of what's happening.. Blew another hall effect sensor whilst tinkering so waiting for that too. (1.02kv spike must have killed it when I unhooked the store to take a read on output - it went up to 1500v and dropped to a stable 1020v DC on the DMM

Maybe I need some neons for it like would be used on a 2n3055 or similar - or maybe a large 100v ish COB LED would do?)

But it does appear to exhibit COP>1 properties, at least upon initial inspection anyway. The batteries I got are mostly dead too (some seeming unrecoverable by conventional charge - plan is to deplete them all to below 10v as Linderman says to immediately prior to charging with "radiant")

If some are truly gone, I will just use less of them, he says "up to 7 batteries" I'm pretty sure I could just charge one quite safely with this setup but then as a compact, portable device (the format I've chosen to implement, despite the extra complications involved) load capacity is limited to some 350 ma continual theoretical load capacity (aka 4w ish aka not a very useful amount)

Unfortunately I am lacking any advanced analysis machinery besides a DMM, Tachometer to get the frequency of output and a laser probe to keep eye on the FET temps (+2c over ambient whilst running)

Doing what I can to keep it a fair test, eliminating variables etc.
Those fundamentals DO still apply. I see folks often forget this.
Meticulousness is only a virtue in this as far as I can tell.

Included are images of a 400v electrolytic being zapped - got it up to 393v in about 10 seconds. Left some chunky spot welds on the screwdriver   :o

Group: Professor

Hi PhysicsProf  :)

I will update this thread with some more detailed info when I have a better understanding of what's happening.. Blew another hall effect sensor whilst tinkering so waiting for that too. (1.02kv spike must have killed it when I unhooked the store to take a read on output - it went up to 1500v and dropped to a stable 1020v DC on the DMM

Maybe I need some neons for it like would be used on a 2n3055 or similar - or maybe a large 100v ish COB LED would do?)

But it does appear to exhibit COP>1 properties, at least upon initial inspection anyway. The batteries I got are mostly dead too (some seeming unrecoverable by conventional charge - plan is to deplete them all to below 10v as Linderman says to immediately prior to charging with "radiant")

If some are truly gone, I will just use less of them, he says "up to 7 batteries" I'm pretty sure I could just charge one quite safely with this setup but then as a compact, portable device (the format I've chosen to implement, despite the extra complications involved) load capacity is limited to some 350 ma continual theoretical load capacity (aka 4w ish aka not a very useful amount)

Unfortunately I am lacking any advanced analysis machinery besides a DMM, Tachometer to get the frequency of output and a laser probe to keep eye on the FET temps (+2c over ambient whilst running)

Doing what I can to keep it a fair test, eliminating variables etc.
Those fundamentals DO still apply. I see folks often forget this.
Meticulousness is only a virtue in this as far as I can tell.

Included are images of a 400v electrolytic being zapped - got it up to 393v in about 10 seconds. Left some chunky spot welds on the screwdriver   :o

"Included are images of a 400v electrolytic being zapped - got it up to 393v in about 10 seconds. Left some chunky spot welds on the screwdriver"

Impressive!  what was the capacitance of the cap?

150uf. I am rebuilding the whole thing so it's actually tiny, or something like. These vrla batteries weigh a lot. if only lithium batteries weren't built to break - I'd be using them instead for sure.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-25, 19:07:38