PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 07:07:39
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BTG research  (Read 2066 times)

BTG research

Hello all, as some members of this forum came to the Beyond Unity site and showed interest for my work, I will import this thread. I began the research on this type of generators some years ago in the Above unity forum. It is intended as a practical research based on a consolidated hypothesis of the principle of operation. Please note that in the beginning of the research there might be some erroneous concepts or statements, which are corrected or updated in the progress of the investigation. The thread is dedicated to the BTG devices like the ones shown by Ruslan, Dally and Akula and other similar constructions. The Goal is to gain knowledge about the involved principals, and hopefully to achieve a working and replicable self-feeding machine.

We will in a first step go in systematic manner thru the different parts of the device and make different kinds of experiments and tests to get basic understanding of how these devices are working, and the interaction of the different parts. Also, we will collect information from various sources from the original Builders.
The First Part of the device we will cover is the push-pull converter. Its function is pumping charges, an analogy would be the electron-gun in the CRT, it is the source of charges. There is no magic in this part, it is just common EM technology, there are different topologies which could be used, half or full bridge would be suitable. For low frequency devices like the Kapagen also an of the shelf silicone steel transformer could be used. It is important that the output is AC. In the research we will stick to the push-pull topology for the ease of switching the two low side IGBT's. Here some images from testing this stage:

Group: Ambassador

Sir
Welcome to forum
I highly recommend a builders bench !

You would have moderation over topic !

Please send request to Peterae ( administrator)
It is best to do this at beginning …prior to many posts filling topic !

If you are ok with this I will try to get his attention today as he works many many hours with very limited time
Plus taking care of a family member where he has no forum access!

BTW
This post can be removed to keep neat !
And entire topic can be managed by you !

Respectfully
Chet K
Edit for comment below
Yes I do remember an issue a while back with adding benches
Hopefully he can sort that !

Hi Chet, yes I am aware of that, and have already requested the admin, but due to an issue of the site software he was not able to set up the bench, hopefully he will resolve the problem soon,  so the topic can be moved. Thank's.

Below a playlist of videos from the experiments related to the research:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbhv9RvImM8z4rsOpyOK0vSbgR49WGndK

Here I will post some details of my Kacher circuit, but first I want you make aware of some safety and health considerations.
The Kacher resonator, when properly built, can be a very powerful device. In some occasions, when I accidentally touched the hot area of the coil-antenna system, I received immediately strong RF burnings on the skin, leaving white burned strains on the smoking fingers. Also, metallic objects close to the device can become electrified. In some cases, the Radiation of the Intense E-field has caused me headaches after a few minutes next to the running device. According Russian researches a prolonged exposure can lead to micro clusters in the blood, and cause thrombosis. So, if you decide to experiment with this device, you do it on your own risk, and should consider the recommendations to avoid burnings, and limit the time of the experiments, maintaining distance if at all possible. Take specially care if you rise the voltage and power rates, when using power transistors to drive the coil.
After having stated this, let's come to the details:
The basic Kacher-Brovin circuit for the E-field generation is as the one posted by Lostfox:

The traces highlighted in red have to be as short and thick as possible, the capacitors mounted close to the switch and primary. The earth ground connection close to the emitter of the transistor. The Primary coil should be wound with thick wire >6mm2, and a loose coupling to the secondary. Normally a few turns are sufficient. The transistor should be High frequency, with a good Amp. Rating and low hfe factor. From what I had at hands, the 13009 worked best. For higher power ratings I joined three units in parallel, with a good heatsink.
In my circuit I use an adjustable R2, the base voltage should be adjusted to slightly above 0.5V. In My unit I also mounted a modulation switch, this allows to perform amplitude modulation by tying the base to ground periodically. Below some detailed images from my circuit:

Hello Friends.
As promised in continuation I will share some thoughts about the latest posts. In first place Lostfox is right that the effect seen in his video can also been achieved with other transformers connected back to back. Member TamasEduard.com has posted an experiment with two transformers in https://www.aboveunity.com/thread/tesla-wireless-power-transmission-longitudinal-transmission/ . He also did an experiment  which seems to be inspired by prof. Meyls  work, similar the one by Lostfox.  We have to be cautious not to fool ourselves with this. The behaviour of the lamps is clearly an impedance phenomenon, there can be AU , but this cannot be granted with this test. What happens is that under certain resonance conditions the impedance of the input seen by the power source drops considerably, and so does the voltage, if the power source is of low power. Meyl was very clear about this in the interview, the measurements of the DC output and the led indicators can give us an approximation , but is in no way a substitute for a HF measurement. He was very cautious with the response to the questions related to AU, and clarified that the scalar wave transmission can be AU under certain environment conditions. The led indicators are very helpful for tuning, and almost certainly the resonant condition which makes decrease the transmitter impedance is a condition to achieve AU. Expressing my thoughts as simple as possible, I would give this description: If the correct conditions are given, it is like  if the receiver attracts the power from the transmitter, extracting the available power from the latter, and this condition makes it possible to absorb additional power from the environment. Possibly in the simple setup of our replication only the power from the supply is depleted, and that is why  old scientist in his experiment employed an impedance correction, to get the right conditions for the energy inflow from the environment, and suppress the power drawing from the source. With the measurements made with his high end equipment, it can be confirmed  that AU have been achieved.
As most of us do not own these expensive equipment, we should at least try to measure the input power, preferable DC, voltage and current both. As possibility the input supplied to the signal source for example. If the power consumption is substantially less than the output, then we are certainly on something.

Hey All,
Here some images from my replication of the scalar transmission experiment:
The setup: two identical tesla transformers aprox. 4T primary 500T secondary. Driven by a half bridge powered from power supply via capacitor voltage divider; in order to monitor the input power. The signal is fed from the SG, square wave 50% dty. As load two arrays of antiparallel LEDs are used TX side 30v 9w , RX side 33v 10w. On the scope the voltage o the TX primary is shown, and the other trace the E-field captured by the unconnected scope probe. At the point of resonance(LMD) the TX LEDs are dimely lit, while the RX side gives a quite bright output, despite of the higher foreward  voltage.
As suspected, at resonance the impedance of the circuit drops, and current increases, but there is a second resonant point, where the current goes up further, without the RX LED lit(perhaps the TEM radiation)
By approaching the hand on certain places, a kind of finetuning can be achived.
Vidura

Vidura posted this 04 August 2022 - Last edited 3 weeks ago
Back to the BTG: the way that the E-field energy is transmitted to the output coil seems to be thru the nearfield, which is a scalar wave. The latest test indicates that the most efficient receiving coil is the one according to this schematic:

I have tried the Grenade coil as by Kapanadze, it also performs well, but not as good as the above one. And using the completely cancelling coil setup, there is virtually no reception. In the comparison of this three different coil configuration I have used the same wirelength (electrical antenna length) which was for the TX side (kacher): 34.7 mtr.(quarter wavelength) And the RX reception coil: 23.13 mtr. , Which is approximately 34.7*2= 69.4(half wavelength) / 3 = 23.13 mtr.(third harmonic).
I have planned to make another test with a fundamental wavelength reception coil with 69.4 mtr. length.

Vidura posted this 04 August 2022 - Last edited 3 weeks ago

I did a test with the RX coil corresponding to the half wavelength of the fundamental frequency (69.4mtr). I had only a 0.5 mm2 wire at hand, the output has slightly increased, despite of the thin wire gauge. The insertion of the copper pipe also gives around 30% more output. When the coil terminals are swapped referred to the schematic, the cancelling half connected to the ground, the light bulb barley glows. This information should be useful to rise the potential of a coil by injection of an E-field. It is in accordance with the hypothesis of the different impedance of the coil sections.

Some thoughts that I wanted to share. In these systems (BTG)it has to be very clear, that only mixing two waves of different frequencies will not add additional power by default. There are at least two conditions necessary to get: the modulation of the HV wave has to be in phase with the lower frequency oscillation, and very important, only one polarity of the former have to be applied. Like Ruslan explained, "we need only one half of Tesla, otherwise she will take away what she gives"
There are different scenarios possible to achieve this, if we stick to the schematics, it seems that the rectifier stage on the output would allow only one polarity to be received. But other ways seem to be possible. Specially I was thinking to apply a DC offset voltage of aprox. 1/2 Vpp of the TC output, in order to shift the AC sinewave into a pulsed DC working point. In the beginning of the research, I also considered direct rectification of the TC output, but tests have shown this very difficult, at least with a reasonable efficiency. Another way would be to charge a capacitor with HV, and use a spark gap, the discharge would give a unipolar pulse. This is what Kapanadze did, but the coil where the pulse is injected need to have a strong dampening factor, otherwise it will turn into AC cause of the oscillations, and the asymmetry will be lost. So, in the coming experiments I will try to figure out the best way to implement unipolar pulses to the system.

For those following: I keep the topic locked until the admin resolves the issue and can set up a bench. Then it will be moved there and opened for participation of others. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Vidura posted this 04 August 2022 - Last edited 04 August 2022

Post by l0stf0x on Feb 6, 2021 at 4:19am
What confuses me is the simplicity of Don smith's coiling, comparing to the complexity of the BTG coiling.
I like your thoughts, Vidura! I am still working on BTG like you do... and I agree 100%.
The cap with spark gap for me looks to be the best and easiest way!
still experimenting... I will update soon 

Post by baerndorfer on Feb 6, 2021 at 6:13pm
thank you for the video-series! iave subscribed to your channel but never received a notification. this is confusing...
thanks for describing your setup in great detail!

Hi baerndorfer,
Yes, this video's and some more are unlisted, that's why no notification is emitted. In this case I use YouTube only for sharing videos Here with known members. There is more information in the original thread in the AU forum, also other tier2 threads which are not published for the moment. You will see when the forum goes online again.
Vidura
•   
Vidura posted this 04 August 2022
Hello Friends,
Regarding the denomination BTG, some have asked at the beginning of the thread what's the meaning. I found that it stands for fuel less generator, coined by N.Tesla.
So it could be used in general for many different self-fueling devices.
Anyway the thread focus specially in antenna-coil systems.
Then I wanted to share the following video from old scientist, a very intriguing experiment. The comment about the needed waveform calle my attention, and might apply for others devices also?
https://youtu.be/cZsidu9BYjg

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 07:07:39