PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-01, 07:12:16
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Generator based on nonlinear inductance  (Read 2058 times)

I would also like to raise an old topic - a generator based on nonlinear inductance.
The meaning is the same as with two plates of a capacitor, by opening and closing them we get voltage. Inductance behaves exactly the same. You just need to short-circuit it in the right place at the right time.

I replicated the flashlight on this principle, but it was not stable independent operation. I want to pick it up again and remember, and maybe make this device more powerful!
Since the archive has long been lost, I want to remember how it was, try to increase the power on a different element base.
Of course, if anyone else is interested...

https://dzen.ru/video/watch/64f0ed5609bb0574c6f1b618

The principle is simple, a tricky inductance that must be charged in one clock cycle and short-circuited in another clock cycle. It seems simple, but it turned out to be difficult to implement in practice....

The coil consists of three insulated and twisted wires wound around a ferrite core.

In the first cycle, the coil is “charged”, the switch S1 is closed, in the second cycle the key S1 is opened, and the key S2 that closes the part of the coil is closed. The inductance and the energy output from it change.

Initially, the mc34063 chip was used, which has short circuit protection. I used this function to short-circuit part of the inductance. But now I want to do everything on separate keys and another chip.
The question is precisely that if we want to get more power, then we need to somehow close part of the coil with a key. This is the main problem in implementation. Does anyone have any thoughts?

Group: Moderator

In the first cycle, the coil is “charged”, the switch S1 is closed, in the second cycle the key S1 is opened, and the key S2 that closes the part of the coil is closed. The inductance and the energy output from it change.
When you wrote this, did you remember that when it comes to switches, the words "opened" and "closed" have the opposite meanings in English and in Russian ?

Namely, in English: a "closed" switch has zero Ohms (like a conductor) and an "open" switch has an infinite resistance (like an isolator ).

...we need to somehow close part of the coil with a key. This is the main problem in implementation. Does anyone have any thoughts?
What resistance is needed and at what current ?   ...and how fast does it need to open and close ?

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
When you wrote this, did you remember that when it comes to switches, the words "opened" and "closed" have the opposite meanings in English and in Russian ?

Namely, in English: a "closed" switch has zero Ohms (like a conductor) and an "open" switch has an infinite resistance (like an isolator ).
Now that is confusing! because we still dont know what it is in Russian !

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Now that is confusing! because we still dont know what it is in Russian !
Not at all, because I wrote that in Russian these words have the opposite meaning.

Namely, in Russian: an "open" switch has zero Ohms (like a conductor) and a "closed" switch has an infinite resistance (like an isolator ).  Akin to a valve.

Not at all, because I wrote that in Russian these words have the opposite meaning.

Namely, in Russian: an "open" switch has zero Ohms (like a conductor) and a "closed" switch has an infinite resistance (like an isolator ).  Akin to a valve.
I got it!
They switch in turns. If one changed the state, then the second one also changed. One is open, the other is closed at this time.
This is a boost converter; the output voltage regulates the frequency.
Also, when I bought this circuit, another part of the powerful installation was given. No one has seen how it works, perhaps it was not assembled, but you can take further steps from switching on it. Сurrent amplifier, like Kapanadze’s? 8)

Ist this the same sort of device ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQuJ-wrbSdM&t=8s

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Ist this the same sort of device ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQuJ-wrbSdM&t=8s
No. Akula made fakes.

There are 2 small generators on the Internet, an original one and a fake one. The original one was demonstrated in Moscow at the exhibition of folk achievements. Unfortunately, the photo left on the Internet is terrible, but it has details that distinguish it from the fake version, which is very similar to it. The white square piece to the left of the core is the original!

But this video is fake! There is no white square piece. The author is Sergei from Kyiv, I hope his head was torn off, he deceived many good people with his fake. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoGfSDbnwbk

Mr Delamorto sorry about that and thanks for clarifying that I did have one similar to that but different again, that one didn't work either. But I think I understand where I was going wrong now.

Many thanks
Sil

I made notes on the diagram.
I found the best photo.

But now I want to do everything on separate keys and another chip.
The question is precisely that if we want to get more power, then we need to somehow close part of the coil with a key. This is the main problem in implementation. Does anyone have any thoughts?
1) Do the "keys" need to conduct current bidirectionally ?
2) How quickly do the "keys" need to open and close ?
3) How frequently do the "keys" need to open and close ?
4) What is the maximum current that these "keys" need to conduct ?
5) What is the maximum voltage that these "keys" need to withstand when they are not conducting ?

These are 5 basic questions.  If I do not receive 5 succinct answers to them, I'll go away.

1) Do the "keys" need to conduct current bidirectionally ?
2) How quickly do the "keys" need to open and close ?
3) How frequently do the "keys" need to open and close ?
4) What is the maximum current that these "keys" need to conduct ?
5) What is the maximum voltage that these "keys" need to withstand when they are not conducting ?

These are 5 basic questions.  If I do not receive 5 succinct answers to them, I'll go away.
You ask questions, knowing exactly the answers to which, you can get rich by selling devices assembled according to a precisely formulated diagram, indicating all the ratings and the number of turns with the diameter of the wire.
There is only one way - to determine and answer the questions yourself.
Well, or don’t do it at all.

You ask questions, knowing exactly the answers to which, you can get rich by selling devices assembled according to a precisely formulated diagram, indicating all the ratings and the number of turns with the diameter of the wire.
There is only one way - to determine and answer the questions yourself.
Well, or don’t do it at all.

How many people who showed and proved ou/fe devices got rich ? Name at least one, please. Actually, Kapanadze is dead and many others have been “silenced”.

My guess is nobody will ever get rich from such technology as probably every country in the world already have a solution, patents and means for mass production. Probably in G7 they can start mass production in less than 30 days if they want, but they don’t as politicians are all rotten.

Have a look at eng8.com and tell me how much worth kapagen if gov decide to go all out ?  :-\

...you can get rich by selling devices assembled according to a precisely formulated diagram, indicating all the ratings and the number of turns with the diameter of the wire.
I did not ask you about the part numbers nor the number of turns (with the diameter of the wire) nor the physical winding layout nor the core specs (which are the most important imo).
I asked you basic info about the operating condition to which the transistors are to be subjected to, in order to generate a schematic with "separate keys and another chip", which you had asked for.

I'm not interested in wealth there is more to consciousness of the universe than collecting material wealth.
Ive already been some place a lot of you have yet to go, >:-) your in for a surprise.

I have the device here i'm playing with the thing and it doesn't work as in that circuit
but it could well be me  ;D the lights flicker and it draws a lot of current i n the off
state almost an amp  ;D and 68Ma when its on.

I'm not interested in wealth there is more to consciousness of the universe than collecting material wealth.
Ive already been some place a lot of you have yet to go, >:-) your in for a surprise.

I have the device here i'm playing with the thing and it doesn't work as in that circuit
but it could well be me  ;D the lights flicker and it draws a lot of current i n the off
state almost an amp  ;D and 68Ma when its on.
Maybe such a short video will give you information on how to use nonlinear inductance!
https://dzen.ru/video/watch/654d16fbf577c82f29305d98

With a simple short circuit, I increase the inductance of the coil by 4 times!
The video shows my oscillating circuit with a spark gap. I want to pump it up so much that discharges appear that will change the inductance of the circuit.... Such a simple experiment.

Maybe such a short video will give you information on how to use nonlinear inductance!
https://dzen.ru/video/watch/654d16fbf577c82f29305d98

With a simple short circuit, I increase the inductance of the coil by 4 times!
The video shows my oscillating circuit with a spark gap. I want to pump it up so much that discharges appear that will change the inductance of the circuit.... Such a simple experiment.
There is a mistake in this regard. The energy will be not 2 times, but 4 times more!

Group: Experimentalist

The coil consists of three insulated and twisted wires wound around a ferrite core.

So to understand correctly, the three coils are made with three equal length wires twisted together to form what would be called a trifilar coil and then connected with the polarities you show?

Regards,
Pm

So to understand correctly, the three coils are made with three equal length wires twisted together to form what would be called a trifilar coil and then connected with the polarities you show?

Regards,
Pm
In the original circuit, 2 wires are twisted, and the third is additionally inductive. Therefore, the energy output from such a nonlinear inductance, according to the author’s calculation, is 2 times.
I'll try to do it with 3 wires, but an oscillatory circuit. If you manage to pump it up to such an amplitude that discharges appear, then this will be a breakthrough!
All these are attempts to take energy from the environment - by controlling the inductance, the environment will fill it with energy.
It looks chaotic.... But this is just the beginning.

Hi there is this thread I found with OU  search engine (many thanks to it being fixed)

look under https://overunity.com/14524/3v-ou-flashlight/

although not sure any one got any thing to play ball but then a lot can happen in 8 years O0

Sil

In the original circuit, 2 wires are twisted, and the third is additionally inductive. Therefore, the energy output from such a nonlinear inductance, according to the author’s calculation, is 2 times.
I'll try to do it with 3 wires, but an oscillatory circuit. If you manage to pump it up to such an amplitude that discharges appear, then this will be a breakthrough!
All these are attempts to take energy from the environment - by controlling the inductance, the environment will fill it with energy.
It looks chaotic.... But this is just the beginning.

In the circuit diagram you posted below do you know which two wires were twisted together from L1, L2, L3?.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-01, 07:12:16