PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-01, 15:32:15
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: MerLynn's posts from Samsung generator project  (Read 1501 times)
Group: Moderator

whitelightningwizard

Re: Samsung Generator project « Reply #32 on: 2023-07-01, 14:43:15 »

Quote from: JimBoot on 2023-07-01, 12:56:38
I didn't understand that. The magnets in those motors are curved and have striped polarity. Was he referring to a different magnet?

G'day JimBoot,

The magnets come stock in the drum are square-ish. They have a square edge. Joe explains with a circular magnet the fields go a different way!
The Smartdrive stator poles are 'de-cogged' meaning slightly rounded convexity. Do the same with the magnets!
Joe is giving such a MASSIVE hint away to anyone playing with these 36-pole washing machine motors.

Don't use Neo magnets in the drum, stick with ferrite !

Cheers,
wlw
« Last Edit: 2023-12-11, 19:30:46 by Cadman »

---------------------------
'Tis better to try and fail than never try at all

bruno_vk

Re: Samsung Generator project « Reply #33 on: 2023-07-01, 16:52:51 »

Hi all,
I'm looking at this project and I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask question because of "Benches" thread, so please let me know if there's another thread for this kind of questions.

Looking at the video where Joe talks on the Fisher and Paykel motor he speaks on this:
Change the magnets.
Set your magnets out, turn your magnets around end to end, instead of side to side.
Then you have something that they don't even know about and tell you about.
Understand?
And if you don't use a flat side of a magnet, why not curve a magnet on the end?
Sort of like the old magnetos, the horseshoe magnets.
They played up in the horseshoe, they played in that hook.
They never played where the fields ar on the end, they played up in the hook.
So if you got your magnets and lay them down in your outside drum, around everything else and made them circular.
Do you think you're going to have a square, you know, positive, you know, neutral negative or North pole South, nothing,
so you got push pull?
No
Because your magnetic fields don't come on and off like that on a circle.
They go a different way.
And if you apply that to the coils, you make a magnet in a circle build into them and everything else, and hook it up to a coil.
Mate, you get something phenomenal like they don't even know too much about or they're not telling you about, or they don't build it.
Because then you don't get your on off fields.

So when thinking on the horseshoe magnets where the poles are taken away further from the coils, am I correct in understanding that the same would happen if we take round bar magnet and mkae the core of our coil so that it works on the neutral line and not on the poles?
Note: my setup in the picture is just to keep the magnet standing and not flipping over to the core.
I'm just trying to visualize what I think is talked about.
------------------------

« Last Edit: 2023-12-11, 19:31:06 by Cadman »

Reply 34 was mine -- deleted

MerLynn

Re: Samsung Generator project « Reply #35 on: 2023-08-02, 03:20:12 »

The creation of Aetheric Scalar Energies as Tesla envisaged or otherwise known them as "pure Flat Line DC (direct current-no hertz) necessitates the creation of a Neutral Centre 'point' attachment to the Aether or Aristotles Quintessence. It is to be thought of by the Inventor (alchemist/blacksmith/Druid) as being like a ‘god’ and 'creating Life'. Any newly created Energetic or magnetic Field that isnt found elsewhere and so is like an 'invention', first creation or proto type is "alive" when its MANufacturer (person-facturer) creates a Neutral Centre attachment of the 'invention' to the Aether, as a newly created life form. (but not a Life Form as we know it Jim, for the trekkies)

We can draw a simile in the Creation of a New Life Form between a man and a woman. Where one can easily see that at the moment the sperm enters or breaks the Field of the Egg, a new magnetic Field is instantly formed or created and all the other sperm are no longer attracted to the egg’s Field Charge. A New Field is ‘born’ awaiting birth. Incidentally, all the Magnetic Spheres in the Heavens and their positions effect the 'pattern' of the New Field as we are in "their Field".

So we think of building this Scalar Energy Motor or Crystal Staff or magnetic In Line Cell and as we assemble this Magical Item we talk to it and lovingly make every piece fit like a glove, plain and functional no frills. It’s the moment the alligator clip touches the Battery to make the connection, its the beginning to Spin the Stator by hand, its the moment the sperm drills the egg. It’s the Magical moment you have a device you created with an attachment to the Aetherical Universal Consciousness, that your thoughts or words of 'command' or instructions of what you want from this new life form that determines how it functions. Its a Mental Universe. This is how one creates LIFE.

The Honeymoon would fairly ensure that that moment of Creation of a new neutral centre life form would happen in the after glow of lovingly embracing the union. Or we can wonder where the egg donor and sperm donor is in their drunken state. Or the randomness of shaking a test tube. Some call this Civilization, others call this Satanic and some call it "science" you can safely and effectively trust.

It can also be likened to the Joining of Magnets. see video of Joe here https://metallicman.com/forum?view=topic&id=178

To explain this Mathematically... adding one magnet to another magnet is like adding 1 + 1... but the answer is only ever 1.   Adding 3 or 4 magnets together still only gives 1 "Field" and 2 poles and the Gauss stays the same. 1+1+1+1+1 only ever equals 1 (or 1 magnetic 2 poled Field)
But in the above vid Joe adds 2 magnets together and he gets something completely unexpected or another number that we can designate '2'. So 1+1=2 in Field science Maths and this can be extended when a 3rd magnet is added to the 2 with same poles together or 1+1+1=2 or TWO distinct new and stronger 'poles' on the washers made by 3 magnets.

One is CREATING a NEW Field the other is just adding to an existing one. One changes the water the other just adds more water to the existing mass. Some Creations can have a Neutral Centre and be Alive. This is the Quest… to become a God and Create Life if you want to play with Scalar Energies in a Samsung smart drive motor. Any other generator that puts out more than it consumes is NOT Scalar, it is just ‘over unity’. Creating or joining 2 or more rotating Magnetic Fields creates this Neutral Centre that ALL ‘defined’ Fields have. 2 interacting rotating Magnetic Fields is 1+1=2

These Physics of Life Principles are even more magical and evident when using the JoeCell (hyper-charged water Field)  to use existing DNA to create Mental Images of new DNA species  combinations like a Fish with human Teeth for example. (google it, it was probably a high school experiment back in Posidea)

The creation of a New Magnetic 'entity' that previously did not exist, happens when the Field is first turned on, water flows through the pipe or the moment that the electrodes are connected. In the water JoeCell the centre of the inner tube has no 'electricity' passing through it forming a 'natural' neutral centre. But its full strength is reached when the Total number of 'Poles' adds up to 9 in number and are Magnetically aligned for a Unified Field effect that can surround a craft for example like making Jock’s F150 Levitate and lacking Inertia or resistance to the Aetheric Energy Grid of the Universe as it has become One with the God Consciousness. Simple really. These are some of the practical applications of the Secret Teachings of all Ages.

If you can play with the Vibrations we call 'electricity' and through the use of semi conductors and batteries, you can make these Vibrations do many things like Laser Lights, Tasers, LED's, transformers, inverters. Stop thinking in terms of making electrons that can be stored. Two metal sheets insulated will store these vibrations as a capacitor. What do you want this motor to do? You can do both... make a motor run its own generator as there are 3 phases so one is free to be a generator, or use the magic of Rotating magnetic Fields  (1+1=2) to generate a Neutral Centre that is Mentally Created by the inventors Mind.

I am here to inspire you to be a creative integral of the Universal Consciousness... not to spoon feed you. Only this way you will learn your position in the matrix. The CSO at Philosophy.org is much smarter than me and his experience and interpretation of Joe's Video where he explains the position or orientation of the Magnet on the stator, is critical and may require several to be modified. Joe and I went to the laser and water jet cutters many times. He 'found' or some would say was guided, to a particular washing machine at the scrap metal dealer saving him the work of repositioning the magnets. But he learned the hard way by trial and error. Think about them iron filings wave forms traveling past a coil and how they interact. Smooth flat-line DC requires smooth riding the waves past the magnet not 'cutting' them but more like surfing the wave.

You now have all you need to know to build a Samsung smart drive motor to make Tesla’s Radiant or Scalar Energy. Watch the Joe Vid on the motor CSO posted. Think about what and why you are doing it. Let the Creative forces of the Universe (faith) guide you. It can be done and has been done by what one would call ‘gifted’ people. Tesla, Joe, Keely, they are all/were blessed with the Gifts of God (intuitive energies) for without these you must be forgiven for you know not what you have done or the mistakes of life you may yet commit. 

I saw many people who got ‘sick’ like me the day they arrived in Vegas. I overheard people at dinner tables complaining and coughing about getting sick the moment they arrived. I believe it was the 5G towers doing this. I don’t know of any ‘bug’ that acts this fast upon arrival. Poker was marred by the Beasts frequency. Within hours of driving to Phoenix I felt better. I don’t think I will ever go back.

When I visit Joe next I will inquire of the magnets orientation on these motors now that I can ask a decent question I might get a decent answer.

« Last Edit: 2023-12-11, 19:31:39 by Cadman »

MerLynn

Re: Samsung Generator project « Reply #36 on: 2023-08-02, 03:41:39 »

Bruno quoted Joe... "Change the magnets.  Set your magnets out"

Joe and I pulled a couple ceiling fans apart as they are similar to the samsung motor.
Joe had cut out the metal frame with 'slots' for magnets to be placed after removing the inner magnets. So the rectangle magnets were outside and exposed on this motor... He did not finish it but he did show me what to do but I never understood why. This is more than a decade ago. He didnt finish it because he's not about improving already existing tech but more into doing it a way thats not been thought of before. Even the Samsing motor he had running was to be finished by it just rocking back and forth not spinning. Easier to control the 'output'.
« Last Edit: 2023-12-11, 19:32:05 by Cadman »

MerLynn

Re: Samsung Generator project « Reply #37 on: 2023-08-04, 01:23:52 »

If you have read this far, you are probably wondering if the 'average' Joe can build these Neutral Centre Tesla Scalar energy devices.
The simple answer is yes you can build these and they will operate exhibiting Scalar Energies. But at least you now know exactly what it is you are trying to accomplish. At least you know now the atomic structure, the 'matrix' structure of the Aether and where Life Sustaining Energy comes from that your human body MUST access to be 'Alive'.

The 5 Tube JoeCell creates a Neutral Centre with all the 16 Connections and sequencing electrode placements. Instead of asking or programming the "Cell to make oil" like at the 1.04 mark in the water into oil demo, one can just dip ones fingers into the oil one wishes (or prays or casts a spell) to replicate and just touching the Cell imparts this Vibration for the Cell to replicate or Emulate. This is how Alan Rush discovered the Oil production of a JoeCell that Joe loaned him in 1995. Without the Neutral Centre attachment to the Aether, or the Quintessence, which Aristotle said 'controls or sets the Laws' on how the 4 Elemental States of Matter interact, can the Element Water be Magically or Magnetically transformed into Oil as the Aether Energy is a Pure Flow Of Non Hertzian Direct Current that Effects the 'elements' according to Gods Laws. WHICH IS... using the only 2 forces in the universe. Compression and Expansion or the Negative and Positive Forces of Magnetic Vibrational energy. We call this chemistry but its Alchemy because we are mixing Magnetic Frequencies not 'particles'. If you want to Understand God and his Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.

So it is with the Samsung motor. By giving the motor Load, instead of trying to Measure it with a multimeter, is the same as programming the Motor when activating or creating a neutral Centre attachment with the 2 or 3 rotating fields the motor creates when it starts to rotate. Just reading this is enough. Your spirit understands even if you dont. Remember to spin it anti clockwise.
« Last Edit: 2023-12-11, 19:32:25 by Cadman »

Group: Guest
Thanks Cadman for ur hard work!  :D

The forum is indebted indeed.  O0

Cheers,
wlw

You're welcome wlw. No hard feelings here.

Really, Chet deserves the appreciation since he made it possible.

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-01, 15:32:15