PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-06-17, 01:41:21
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: RedOx reactions and Zero Point Energy  (Read 4146 times)
Group: Experimentalist

Didn't know. thanks.
But if my electrolytic capacitor has standing without power supply during three years ?

I think the reason is as follows: a chemical capacitor must be polarized. If it isn't, it remains what it is: 2 electrodes in an electrolyte, so a potential battery with redox reactions.

---------------------------
"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Russian secret methods for producing magnetic fluid from simple components:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhZxJzW5jrg
https://youtu.be/yr3iXa3ciSU?t=522
What is the magnetic permeability of magnetic fluids?
What if we made a transformer core from magnetic fluid?

What is the magnetic permeability of magnetic fluids?
What if we made a transformer core from magnetic fluid?

I assume that the magnetic properties of the magnetic fluid are bad. The magnetic fluid  is needed not for transformers core, but for the integration of magnetic properties into cavity structures.

About the interface between on-demand hydrogen and an electrical current source.
Interesting patents, on a different topic, but may be useful.

JP2006185638A Battery

Reference Example 1:
 Preparation of H-type zeolite
 Clinoptiolite [Na 6 (Al 6 Si 10 O 72 ) · 24H 2 O] having a specific surface area of 18.0 m 2 / g was used as a raw material zeolite. This was immersed in a 5% saline solution for 60 minutes and then immersed in a 10% aqueous solution of citric acid for 60 minutes. The product was washed with water and dried to obtain H-type zeolite.

Reference Example 2:
 Production of Electrolytic Solution
The liquid of the present invention was produced using the apparatus shown in FIG.
1100 g of calcium hydroxide was charged into the container 10, and 10 liters of water and 2500 g of phosphoric acid were charged into the container 20. Both were mixed and supplied to the container 30. The contents in the container 30 were stirred at room temperature for 0.5 hours to be reacted. Thereafter, the contents of the container 30 were transferred to the container 40. The contents of the container 40 were supplied to the electrolysis unit 50 charged with 10 kg of H-type zeolite, and the effluent from the container 50 was returned to the container 40 and circulated. The voltage in the electrolysis unit was 18V and the current was 10A. The circulation was terminated when the current reached 20A. The product was filtered to obtain an electrolytic solution.

Example 3

The motor was run again for 80 minutes and charged for 15 minutes. Furthermore, when the motor was operated for 3 hours, the voltage dropped to 1.69V. When the load was stopped and the change in voltage was measured, the following results were obtained.

Time (minutes) 2 10 16
Voltage 1.7 1.73 1.75

It was confirmed that the voltage recovered by leaving the battery unattended.

JP2008270001A  Composition having electromotive force and power source unit such as power source cell

When the above cells were regarded as one cell and five cells were connected in series, a power supply unit showing a current of 5 to 6 V and 100 mA was obtained.
When this power supply unit was connected to a white LED of 30 mA, 4.5 V, the lighting time lasted for about 200 hours.

After the power was consumed and the lighting was stopped, the water absorbent sheet was absorbed with water of about 20%. The light was then turned on again and the lighting time lasted for about 100 hours.
Re-lighting with hydration was realized repeatedly.

Composition having electromotive force and power source unit such as power source cell or the like and manufacturing method of the same
  In the power cell of the present invention, a sheet of paper or cloth having ion exchange ability is used between the anode member and the cathode member, and the water absorbing member is placed in a desired position in the cell between the anode member and the cathode member. Since the electric power generated by the chemical reaction is consumed and the necessary electric energy is insufficient, a small amount of water is supplied to the water absorbing member between the anode member and the cathode member. By humidifying the moisture to about 20%, the absorbed moisture is electrolyzed into hydrogen ions and hydroxide ions by energization of the anode member and the cathode member, and the hydroxide ions gather at the anode member to generate a new electromotive force. Therefore, the power source cell is self-charged without requiring an external current, and the electromotive force is self-regenerated only by supplying a small amount of water.

Therefore, the power source cell is self-charged without requiring an external current, and the electromotive force is self-regenerated only by supplying a small amount of water.

Hello!

Searches about high efficiency Stirling engine and anaerobic engines.
Found something interesting.

Thermoacoustics.

But I'm interested in the source of the strong low-frequency acoustic vibrations. In this video, look from 6:27:

https://youtu.be/m0dEwC0i1zo?t=391

I've been looking for something like this for a long time. Air pump for pond aeration. I ordered a similar one, we'll see.

The next video by the same author shows an interesting method for generating electricity from the vibration of permanent magnets. The author did it quite well and effectively. Notice how weak the flame of the alcohol lamp is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2cTgt9WEBE

Therefore, the power source cell is self-charged without requiring an external current, and the electromotive force is self-regenerated only by supplying a small amount of water.
(Surprised cat)

With Chet's help, we tried to find a Japanese inventor and invite him to the old Overunity forum.
But, as I understand, the inventor refused because he is busy with the business of producing emergency flashlights using this technology.  :'(

Interesante Patent
GB1585527A PROCESS AND APPARATUS FOR GENERATING HYDROGEN AND OXYGEN FROM WATER
https://patents.google.com/patent/GB1585527A/en?oq=GB1585527A

Priorities US70274676A
Application GB2610177A
Publication GB1585527A
CENTURY MFG. Co.,  Nebraska:

..a method of disassociating the hydrogen and the oxygen of steam in which the steam is applied to the surface of a catalyst of the type having a differing attraction for hydrogen and oxygen atoms, an electric or magnetic field is applied to the steam and to the catalyst or a magnetic field is provided by use of a magnetic catalyst, and the hydrogen and the oxygen is removed from the surface of the catalyst.

EXAMPLE III
Steam under a pressure of 50 psi and temperature of 250"F was forced through 12 zirconium plated stainless steel screens all having a pulsating potential difference between alternate screens of 110 volt. The screens were 1/4 inch apart and were in a phenoilc tube having an inner diameter of 1/4 inch. At 50 psi a flame was obtained at the outlet of about 20 inches in length.

EXAMPLE IV
Steam under a pressure of 50 psi and the temperature of 250"F was forced through 12 zirconium plated stainless steel screens all having a potential difference between alternate screens of 6 volts DC. The screens are 1/4 inch apart and were in a phenolic tube having an inner diameter of 1/4 inch. At 50 psi a flame was obtained at the outlet of about 20 inches in length.
EXAMPLE VII
Steam from a pressure vessel was heated in a coil and passed through a mixture of magnetized magnetite, CeO, Eu2O3 and
GdO. The vapor output was ignited and burned for 10 minutes with a blue flame.

To view the patent correctly, please download the original PDF file.

According to one aspect of the present invention there is provided a method of disassociating the hydrogen and the oxygen of steam in which the steam is applied to the surface of a catalyst of the type having a differing attraction for hydrogen and oxygen atoms, an electric or magnetic field is applied to the steam and to the catalyst or a magnetic field is provided by use of a magnetic catalyst, and the hydrogen and the oxygen is removed from the surface of the catalyst.
I would like to know ,what kind of catalysator is,a catalyst that breaks the very strong  bonds between hydrogen and oxygen.

Group: Ambassador

I would like to know ,what kind of catalysator is,a catalyst that breaks the very strong  bonds between hydrogen and oxygen.

Chief
Me too …
Side note:
We have now Beryllium water dissasociation claim “ Mr. Howard guy”
Also Sam Leach, lithium Nitrate 20ppm in water at 500 psi ( sold to budget car rental and shelved .
Edit on Sam Leach claim
We have open source builder who has this replication on his “to do list”
Also others trying to sort “Mr.Howard’s “ Beryllium claim ( how to test)

I have a question for Sergh ( if appropriate, if not no worries)

Over at Kapanadze thread you mentioned some coating ( on walls ..?
Can you explain more about this “suggestion “?

Respectfully
Chet K
PS
Will remove above off topic .. if too off topic..

Buy me some coffee
With Chet's help, we tried to find a Japanese inventor and invite him to the old Overunity forum.
But, as I understand, the inventor refused because he is busy with the business of producing emergency flashlights using this technology.  :'(
Another example of Kapanadze's law

---------------------------
Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

I have a question for Sergh ( if appropriate, if not no worries)

Over at Kapanadze thread you mentioned some coating ( on walls ..?
Can you explain more about this “suggestion “?

Hello, Chet!

I meant white transparent opalescent stains on the glass of the aquarium.
Something like this can be obtained if you wash the window glass after painting the ceiling with chalk white or other renovation of the room.
These white stains are also present in other videos, but are only visible in scratches on the glass. Probably the glass was wiped more thoroughly or the video has less details than the photo.

Source of this images:
https://001-lab.at.ua/forum/2-11-265-16-1344536507

Another example of Kapanadze's law

Try to change this world for the better!
========================
Economical generator Kapanadze.., if we knew what it is, but we don't know what it is. It may be useless for Kapanadze to publicate the principle, since replication is impossible for DIY.
In the video “Green Box” we see components with a total cost of $10. Kapanadze then announced the cost of the generator in the future, with mass production, at $400. This means that at that time it was much more expensive. And if some unusual components are used that are not publicly available?

Tariel Kapanadze's patent number 2007_00996 from the Turkish patent database:
2- istem l’e göre bir bağımsız eneıji cihazı olup, özelliği; başlangıç eneıji kaynağından (15)
elektriği alarak, platine (3) aktaran kondansatörü (2) içermesidir.
3- İstem l’e göre bir bağımsız enerji cihazı olup, özelliği; yüksek frekans jeneratörünün (4)
ihtiyaç duyduğu frekansı aktaran platin (3) içermesidir.

..platin (3) yüksek frekans jeneratörüne (4) elektrik vermesini sağlar.

Translated to English:

2-It is an independent energy device according to claim 1, and its feature is; from the starting energy source (15)
It contains the capacitor (2) that receives electricity and transfers it to the platinum (3).
 3-It is an independent energy device according to claim 1, and its feature is; of the high frequency generator (4)
It contains platinum (3) that transmits the frequency it needs.

..The platinum (3) provides electricity to the high frequency generator (4).

in another Patent Kapanadze this device, similar by place to device (3) in turkei patent, named as kapacitor or as "point"

What is the "platinum"? Catalyst? How much is needed in a Kapanadze 5 kilowatt generator?
« Last Edit: 2024-05-29, 13:15:20 by sergh »

Since we're talking about white residue and potential substances that might have helped Kapanadze achieve what he did... has anyone considered what effect Potassium alum (KAl(SO4)2·12H2O) might have when exposed to a HV field?

I recall something that Tito said in the Energy Amplification thread over at overunity.com:

and don't forget to add some KAL(SO4)2.12H2O at the HV portion.  8) :)

Might be nothing, might be something....

Group: Tech Wizard

Hi Sergh,

Here is a Turkish - English online dictionary for the Turkish word   platin  and it includes several additional technical meanings of the word: https://tureng.com/en/turkish-english/platin
Perhaps, just perhaps there is an expression better fitting into the English text.  (I do not speak Turkish.)   

For instance,  platin may mean technically  contact breaking point.   C.C

Gyula

Yes, that's possible. There is one person who can explain this. Metin Türk, native Turkish speaker. Who can contact him?

https://www.turkpatent.gov.tr/en/research?form=patent
« Last Edit: 2024-05-30, 09:24:20 by sergh »

Metin Turk is the owner of the company TMZ Turkey, who helped file the patents and organized this presentation in 2007.
After that, Kapanadze had a falling out with him and the collaboration ended.
Probably Metin TÜRK could tell a lot of new things about the Kapanadze generator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92I5Xpmq_NQ
« Last Edit: 2024-05-30, 09:27:03 by sergh »

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-06-17, 01:41:21