Free Energy is easy

Started by Allcanadian, 2024.08.04, 16:59:17

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Allcanadian

chief kolbacict
QuoteIn this case, is it possible to increase the pressure of the gas in a closed volume by giving it a charge?

Yes, in fact I replicated Nikola Tesla's means for evacuating discharge tubes. It was relatively easy and the problem was many forget we live in the real world not an imaginary mathematical construct.

You see, in the "real world" the stuff in our tube, air, can contain large amounts of water vapor we call relative humidity. So when very HF/HV impulses are applied across the tube the molecules of water vapor tend to repel one another and carry a certain amount of air with them out of the tube creating a vacuum. The tube end is then sealed and we have a vacuum tube. In the real world nothing is ideal and things get messy.

It's strange how something so simple could elude so many people.

AC
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."― Richard P. Feynman

chief kolbacict

I'm not Tesla. I didn't succeed. :-X

sergh

#127
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2025.09.08, 17:09:24
So when very HF/HV impulses are applied across the tube the molecules of water vapor tend to repel one another and carry a certain amount of air with them out of the tube creating a vacuum. The tube end is then sealed and we have a vacuum tube.

Excellent!

You measured the residual vacuum pressure in your manufactured tube?

Allcanadian

Sergh
QuoteExcellent!
You measured the residual vacuum pressure in your manufactured tube?

Yes, using Paschen's law and measuring the breakdown voltage for air across the tube electrodes.
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."― Richard P. Feynman

Aking.21

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KV charge on 1 plate of a capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Duncan

Quote from: Allcanadian on 2024.08.13, 21:24:15
ChetI think the majority agree that if there is an energy gain then the energy must come from somewhere. The problem seems to come from the terminology and how it's interpreted. Some claim free energy relates to a perpetual motion machine not energy which is inherently free. Some claim a device is OU but also claim the energy must come from somewhere. Some claim there is no such thing as perpetual motion even though most physicists more so astrophysicists consider it a known fact.
I was under the impression this was the way of the world more so in places like America. The rich and powerful are always playing god with those less fortunate than themselves aren't they?. How do you think so many people got so stinking rich and powerful?, it wasn't by being charitable. I mean, logically if they were actually charitable they would have given much of there wealth to those less fortunate but obviously they didn't hence the reason they are so wealthy.

JimbootCertainly, Nelson Rocha has working tech because I replicated it and I believe Centraflow does as well. I wanted to get involved in Mikes tech and help out but it's really complicated and time consuming as Mike would probably agree. The timing, energy levels and geometry are beyond most persons capability but Mike makes it look easy. I have talked with Mike and he is a brilliant man who works harder than anyone I know to make progress.

AC

Centraflow certainly does and unusually mathematically sorted - very elegantly too. To expand on folks not comprehending energy transition or more succinctly where that unknown source is (and where the suppression there of comes from) there's little better example than this (I have copied this to rumble as YouTube scrubs it so you'll only find a curtailed version there, and Bitchute ? well UK readers can't see that due to present free speech and censorship regulations without a VPN or Brave Browser https://brave.com/   
https://rumble.com/v6z61hi-the-trompe.html
Its important to comprehend that although a drop in water is required for this operation it is not consumed -- As Bill Mollison explains the system can be used time and time again on the same river I Quote ("Trompe Trompe Trompe") or even utilising one hole again I quote ("down in a pipe up though the well")
well AC asked for 'easy' I suggest it doesn't get much easier than a hole and a pipe.
you might wonder if it has been used in multi meg watt generation projects, full credit to A.C's Canadian compatriot Charles Taylor - yes it has
https://youtu.be/Jq2vzwopkpk
surly everyone on this forum knows that abundant free clean energy isn't on the present powers that ( should not be) agenda or narrative
my kind regards to you Duncan 
How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

Allcanadian

Thanks Duncan, that was an interesting video.
Quoteyou might wonder if it has been used in multi meg watt generation projects, full credit to A.C's Canadian compatriot Charles Taylor - yes it has
https://youtu.be/Jq2vzwopkpk

I tested the trompe and the bubble jet/air lift pump which are very similar. As well as the ram pump and the Bellocq Wave Pump. The wave pump is a spin off of the inertia pump imo.

I was also working on Viktor Schaubergers dynamic hydro turbine for a while.
http://history.hasslberger.com/tecno/tecno_2.htm

Really interesting stuff.
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."― Richard P. Feynman

Duncan

forgot you enjoy video's A.C I've just potentially sent you a bucket load you might enjoy check your pm box
Kind regards Duncan
How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

Aking.21


The Bedini guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pd0czx7X0Q&t=528s     
He claims: The results become increasingly interesting as the batteries condition over repeated cycles, eventually showing higher resting voltages while substantially more energy is removed from the battery than supplied by the charging system. In short COP >2
Just saying.
Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KV charge on 1 plate of a capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Frederik2k1

Quote from: Aking.21 on 2026.05.25, 00:33:36
The Bedini guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pd0czx7X0Q&t=528s     
He claims: The results become increasingly interesting as the batteries condition over repeated cycles, eventually showing higher resting voltages while substantially more energy is removed from the battery than supplied by the charging system. In short COP >2
Just saying.

I don't believe anything where batteries are involved. The chemical behaviour and the resulting apparent voltages are uncertain and can falsely produce energy gains.   
Ask him to use supercaps.

Verpies

Quote from: Frederik2k1 on 2026.05.25, 21:17:29
I don't believe anything where batteries are involved. The chemical behaviour and the resulting apparent voltages are uncertain and can falsely produce energy gains.   
Ask him to use supercaps.
I concur.
Also, I have not seen a schematic of the measurement setup (incl. probe positions).

Allcanadian

Quote from: Frederik2k1 on 2026.05.25, 21:17:29
I don't believe anything where batteries are involved. The chemical behaviour and the resulting apparent voltages are uncertain and can falsely produce energy gains.   
Ask him to use supercaps.

I used to think this was true but changed my mind.

The problem is when people use very large batteries with devices having small currents. If we use smaller batteries with less capacity it can easily show the actual COP. For example, if a device uses one 18650 battery but outputs a continuous power of 500w indefinitely it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what's going on.

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."― Richard P. Feynman

Aking.21

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KV charge on 1 plate of a capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Verpies

He claims MetGlass cores.
Duck's guts...

MetGlass has the resistivity of ~130 µΩ·cm which is 2.8× larger than silicon steel's.
This, combined with low hysteresis loss makes MetGlass ¹⁄₅ less lossy (@no-load) than silicon steel in low frequency applications.


Frederik2k1

Quote from: Aking.21 on 2026.06.08, 17:19:31
The Bedini guy Q and A: Again, OU is claimed:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEY6UPyBvrQ&t=677s

What value does he claim for OU?
Do you know of a circuit diagram?

Aking.21

Quote from: Frederik2k1 on 2026.06.09, 07:12:06
What value does he claim for OU?
Do you know of a circuit diagram?

Check out my previous post, he goes into details there.
Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KV charge on 1 plate of a capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

chief kolbacict

And you didn't believe me.  :)

Verpies

Quote from: chief kolbacict on 2026.06.20, 09:38:44

I like this mechanism.
Am I correct in assuming that the large white rotating ring has ferromagnetic members embedded in it ?
...and the 3 white tubes contain coils ?

russwr


Many, many, years back, the now late technician Baumgartner built a hover craft with new tech. Round plywood board with center hole. flexible flap all around. He used a toy train motor and rewired it from parallel coils to series coils for more speed. He made a turbine, just like the inside of a washing machine. He was deriving the secret of nature! The fibonacci spiral . Power where the tornado gets it from nature. He used computer program to get proper. dimensions . The unit will lift most anything. Central canister with brackets held the parts. Vortex swirl air high rpm. They also lifted up the front end of city bus. ( not talking about plain air pressure- ETHER ENERGY) I had the 2 full page article years ago, but misplaced. The alternate energy magazine shut down. Was $60 subscription Also told secret process to make gold from lead with plasma frequency applied. Water to steam with Tesla coil runs engine on Hydrogen gas derived,- The Hefferlin Manuscript also found in Amazing Stories Magazine Sept 1946, or on Internet, etc. I thought it might be related.

chief kolbacict

Quote from: Verpies on 2026.06.20, 13:37:46
I like this mechanism.
Am I correct in assuming that the large white rotating ring has ferromagnetic members embedded in it ?
...and the 3 white tubes contain coils ?
Yes. That's it.   There's no internet, dammit.  >:-)

Verpies

Quote from: chief kolbacict on 2026.06.28, 11:58:01
There's no internet, dammit.  >:-)
Is it because of that damned war or is it always like this in your area ?

What are your optimal energization angles and pulse widths ?
Are you doing any energy recovery once the ferromagnetic member gets completely attracted inside the coil ?
Are your ferromagnetic members soft or hard (magnetically) ?

chief kolbacict

Quote from: Verpies on 2026.06.28, 12:48:54
Are your ferromagnetic members soft or hard (magnetically) ?
Photo of the finished device, unfortunately not mine.  This is a device by a certain Klesov.
I was only going to make it to check the effect of magnetic circuit rotation.

F6FLT

Quote from: chief kolbacict on 2026.07.04, 07:36:31
...This is a device by a certain Klesov.
I was only going to make it to check the effect of magnetic circuit rotation.

It looks like a device for experimenting the principle of a magnetic diode. Is the large rotating ring ferromagnetic? Where can I find the source for this device?
"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

chief kolbacict

Quote from: Verpies on 2026.06.28, 12:48:54
Is it because of that damned war  ?
I think yes.

Quote from: F6FLT on 2026.07.16, 15:34:01Where can I find the source for this device?
I will try to find materials on Klesov.  :)