PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2019-03-24, 17:31:04
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Power Line Coupling Theory  (Read 19208 times)
Group: Guest
Twenty Meters.

I'm Done.

tExB=qr
Twenty Meters.

I'm Done.

Done? Then show us the kilowatts!

(The more I look into this crazy idea, the more absurd it becomes.)

EDIT:

Magnetic Fields Measurement and Evaluation of EHV Transmission Lines in Saudi Arabia

(better off wrapping a coil around a TV set)

I leave conclusions and interpretations to the reader.

http://www.who.int/entity/peh-emf/meetings/archive/en/paper16bakhashwain.pdf

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Tone it down guys.

Disagree on opinions, but please don't denigrate.

Thanks,

---------------------------
Never let your belligerence get in the way of your brilliance!

My science teacher did an experiment in his shed ( he lived beside power lines ) where he wrapped a 350 small block with a huge amount of copper wire and was only able to weakly light a 15w bulb .

I think to get the kind of power the tpu displayed would require tuning into a great number of the harmonics present on that power line... but I still dont think you could do it with a few pounds of wire..

The ONLY work I can prove the TPU has ever done was to cause me to grow a new brain.

But with that new brain I think it is doing more than reactively coupling with a power line.

Just my opinion..

If powerline coupling would be possible and relatively easy then these devices would be all over the internet by now.

The law has never stopped people before.

Spider

Yes but then you would have to rent or buy a house near such a line in order to use it...  :)

Grumpy,

I am with you personally. I do not believe you can extract as much power as is claimed by coupling in the way people are suggesting. I can get thousands of volts by rubbing my feet on the carpeting, doesn't mean anything. The most work I ever did with that high voltage was to shock my dog on the nose and it made him move.  :) That was of course only one dog power, which is much less than a horse power. hehe

I agree with Spider, if this was what was really going on, there would be devices for sale on the internet all over the place. Just like the devices to slow your electric meter down. The laws would not stop anyone.

The claim has been made, now it is time for those making the claim to reproduce the effects. That is the next logical step. If they can then my hats off to them and I will gladly applaud them for their fine work. However if it is just a theory, and nothing is done, it will remain a theory. And one I personally do not agree with.

Have Fun  8)

"Fiction writing is great, you can make up almost anything"

@EMdevices

Great work indeed and regardless of how this plays out, it is our global responsibility to look openly at all the angles. In this regard I have a few questions.

1) In your videos of the rings with LED, is this really working only with the electric wires in the room walls, or are you using a special transmitter.

2) Has anyone else been able to make such a ring.

3) Will you provide a clear methodology of making the ring.

4) You responded to one of my questions recently about winding a control coil around the ring to see how it will effect the ring performance when the control coil is open or shorted. You indicated that when shorted the ring did not work. OK, now considering that the SM TPUs do have control coils, how d you think this is possible if the energy is coming from the HV lines. Have you tried shorting the CC but with the ring right next to the house electrical wires to see if it will work if the ring is very close to the source.

Thank for any response and all the best.

wattsup

@EM

Thanks for your reply.

So if I understand this well enough, this "magnifier" is required to make the ring work. If that is the case, then we obviously do not have anything to do with this device and we will just wait for your further information. That is once you have assessed the patentability, although I fail to see any reasoning about that. The problem now becomes, if we help in this regard to further study, why should we if you only want to patent this, sort of seems like a self defeating cause.

Then I would have to ask what is the point in telling guys here the answer is in the HV lines when no one will know how to make your rings work. I guess all we have left to do is what we are doing now and that is to continue working in the orientations at hand. Full speed ahead since there are obviously to many other factors that can play into a working TPU. lol

But it is totally possible that none, including your present orientation is fully responsible for the TPU functions, but that your discovery and others to come are only natural progressions of mind expansion that happens when you look at one thing for a very long time. You may not see the true underpinning but you will discover other things either by accident or more likely by trial and error.

All the best. So we will wait and see.

wattsup

That has been your solid plan EM so keep up the good work.  (you should let us at lease see the magnifier) I have a question for you!  You are tapping into low freq. so why not go for earths natural 7.8hz?

@EM

Thanks again for your kind reply. You know I was not trying to be harsh. It is just that we are all working on, or should be working on our own things and given that, we need good reasons to look in other directions such as your orientation which does have some valid basis.

When you were playing with two loops, one would light the other almost like a magnifying glass will focus the suns rays on one point, the effect is very interesting.

I am thinking OK, FTPU, two loops, top and bottom, but again they have CC over them, but we know CC over loop is not good.

So let me understand this again. The available energy is a constant ambient switching of the north/south fields coming from the AC lines in the house all relative to any stable point in space. The loops can catch the switching polarities. But even these loops will become deflective once energized with the switching fields. Like when you close a circuit, the initial jump in inrush current will happen then settle off, the same thing must be happening with the loops to a certain point. If you hold the loop out of the influence zone then quickly put the loop into the switching field in a fraction of a second, you should see an inrush and a settling. So what if the CC is basically used to be a magnetic reset medium that is wound over the loop. All you need to do is close the CC winding, with no energy really required in the CC. Just the fact that it is wound over the loop is enough to do the job. So instead of pulsing the loop, you pulse open/closed CC with no energy inside the CC, just the open and closed potential change should be enough. That would put the loop in a constant current inrush situation, like squeezing a hose. The CC at closed is squeezing which is more of a magnetic reset, the CC open is letting the loop breath again.

Then consider the center toroid. If you can make your magnifier work with a center toroid, then your transmitter is now portable and would be additive to the ambient energy that provides the seed power for the whole system to run.

So now you know why I am so interested in your loops but have not been able to make one work myself. If I had two of these loops, the above would be my next moves.

Keep up the good work.

Hello all,

@wattsup

you said ...."but we know CC over loop is not good."

It seems that I missed something.

My question is WHY is a CC over a loop not good??

Otto

@wattsup
Just the fact that it is wound over the loop is enough to do the job. So instead of pulsing the loop, you pulse open/closed CC with no energy inside the CC, just the open and closed potential change should be enough. That would put the loop in a constant current inrush situation, like squeezing a hose. The CC at closed is squeezing which is more of a magnetic reset, the CC open is letting the loop breath again.

I believe you have the right idea, in the early 1900's an experimenter attached a 1000' wire to a balloon and at the bottom of this wire was a switch that was opened and closed quickly to ground the wire. A few miles away was another 1000' wire attached to a balloon, this wire had a small bulb between the wire and ground and every time the switch was cycled in one wire the  bulb on the other wire miles away would light. We can assume many things as to where energy may enter our circuits but in this example it should be noted that there were no radio stations at the time as such the energy was not from a man made source.  Some of the first telegraph stations used this very same effect of intermittently grounding long conductors in which case no man made external power is needed. It should also be noted that domestic power has a frequency of 60 Hz with a wavelength of 5000Km as such a small loop of wire could only intercept a small amount of power as the magnitude of change is very small. Consider a typical sine waveform 5000 Km long, any very small portion of that wave could be considered as nearly flat thus the magnitude of change is small, as well this 5000 Km wave will induce a potential difference in each side of a loop of wire thus they will cancel each others effects on the horizontal plane and the induced power is now a function of the phase difference between the sides of the wire loop which is a product of the loop diameter.
Regards
AC

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

There is infinitely more that we do not know, than we know.

@otto

This is based on what @EM said about some of my questions regarding his ambient HV loop/led I asked what would happen if he wound a control coil around the loop and he said he tried it. When the CC was simply shorted, the loop lost its ability, and that this was a very normal effect expected since the CC's own induction causes a potential on its own over the loop. But this is exactly great to know that you can cause such a change with only shorting a non energized control coil. This means easy non-destructive switching is possible.

You see, since @EM is working the HV theory, he will still need to explain the reason for Control Coils, given that he now knows a shorted CC kills the loop, that CC has to be used in another way to make his theory still valid.

My own test with FTPU ring/CCs indicates that the coupling level is very high, almost 1:1, when DC pulsed, so I would expect the same coupling level regardless of the energy used.

I have also tried lately with @agentgates Rodin coil wind idea with two winds over the ring and this did nothing more, but I will try it again in a few other variations just to make sure. lol

Sometimes one little change makes all the difference in results. If you take the @EM loop idea and match to @agentgates idea, then this could work in reverse. An outer @EM loop wound over a Rodin coil. As ambient energy is received in the @EM loop, it induces current in the Rodin coil. Or the Rodin coil could be used  like the @EM loop. All these are logical possibilities but I cannot test any of them without a working @EM loop. lol So I just continue what I am already doing. lol

@AC

That is a very interesting effect. But there may be a difference here with a loop versus a straight wire, since a loop could be considered infinite length. I don't really know for sure. but in my view, the @EM loop is working simply because the north/south fields alternate over the loop, Most probably at the AC fields blotch wall is the only place where you have a chance of physically seeing the north/south close enough together to simultaneously act on the loop, this induces a current in the loop but it also changes the polarity positions on the loop, and if it does that, then it is actually re-biasing the loop at each cycle. Now if a CC could cause the loop to demagnetize when shorted, then there should be some great ways to play around with this since you would be in a great position to maximize ambient inrush current. But first you need a functional @EM loop, something I do not have at this point so all we can do is give some ideas to @EM as furtherance.

Something like, wind a cc over the @EM loop. Take a small small transistor. Put the cc through the collector/emitter. Splice a wire onto the @EM loop and connect the other end to the transistor base. As the loop collects ambient power, it supplies an impulse to the transistor base that connects the cc that neutralizes the @EM loop, that releases the base, that re-energizes the @EM loop, etc, etc. You may need a capacitor in there somewhere to hold the  base for the 60 hertz frequency period, that I don't know for sure.

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Nice work EM.

It is still fairly directional I imagine?

So what's the next step?

Never let your belligerence get in the way of your brilliance!

@wattsup

you don't need a "magnifier" to make this work just magnetic fields.  Anybody can experiment similarly to what I'm doing. Simply stated I'm researching:
EMdevices may have a point?
Take a look at this:
http://www.pat2pdf.org/patents/pat3434678.pdf
"Microwave to DC Converter"  (7pp)

All you need in the patent above is a long wire and a full wave diode bridge.  If power grid lines are close enough, that is.  For distant rural county locations, you should need a lot more wire, since 50/60 Hz power line mains aren't conveniently nearby.

--Lee
« Last Edit: 2010-07-14, 21:21:24 by the_big_m_in_ok »

"The truth comes from wisdom, and widsom comes from experience."
                   --Valdemar  Valerian
                   --from the Matrix series of books

"Whosoever speaks or otherwise acts, has no secrets."
                                     --Roman proverb?

EMdevices - these figures are unloaded i am guessing! no bulb in the socket?

great work marco !
and everyone!!  

i think marcos work is quite valid !  but THE GRID IS GOING TO CRASH AND BURN ... FACT !  
ANOTHER FACT IS ...   you can tune into the emp waves emmited from the sun .. aswell

you can tune the same deal to geographical locations .. via sclar ...  you need the right angle on the coil ...
but i do side with grumpy .. they are self sustained devices ...

IST

to tap overhead lines  1/4 wave of  60 hz or 50 hz depending where you live ...  power lines are primary ..  coil secondary

marco  the rays emmited from the PLH are like the northern lights .. or a human aura .. same deal ...  :)

glad i can speek agin .. that other site !   man im telling ya !  TROLLS

GET A GARDEN IN THE GROUND .. IF YOU WANT TO REMAIN ALIVE ...  dont think do ! im well underway now!

no power no stores to buy food !

FACT! 

tExB=qr
you need the right angle on the coil ...

everyone overlooks this detail

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2019-03-24, 17:31:04