PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-26, 23:41:15
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Copper to Gold  (Read 10617 times)

Group: Experimentalist

Has anyone had time to read this? Any comments? If this is real it could have huge consequences.

http://www.drjoechampion.com

They are claiming to be able to convert one form of matter into another specifically copper into gold.
If this has been covered somewhere else on this forum sorry and I will delete it.

At the top: 'History of 2011 in review' may be the most interesting page but read them all.

« Last Edit: 2011-02-26, 20:01:25 by Room3327 »

---------------------------
"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Group: Guest

Group: Experimentalist

Thanks for the link Hummie,  I was quite wary of this website and figured it could be a scam but the link you provide does not really debunk it.  It mostly just calls Champion names and says he is a con, is it just character assasination, and I can't imagine anyone wanting this to be known if it is true.

Harlan Sanders, who documents the various claims of "armchair researchers" at her Web site, NuScam.com, says most people she knows "have no idea what to make of the research and are mostly undecided on an opinion."

Probably a hoax but who knows for sure.

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Group: Ambassador

Room
I posted this a while back[He had a link at OU] ,But this is some wild stuff,what can you say??
But to be quite Honest I would not be the least bit surprised if this is possible!

They can make Gem quality diamonds now,But they must be "Stamped" somehow for marketing reasons.
They play Molecular Nano ping pong Building Robots at the  level of the atom!
How far away is "transmutation "bond cleaving ?

Some wild stuff!

Chet
« Last Edit: 2011-02-27, 03:56:04 by ramset »

Room, I somehow doubt this is true. If it is true, then it is alchemy at it's extreme and nothing would be safe from transmutation!

When the ancient alchemists tried to transmute lead into gold, they only had an atomic number discrepancy of 3, lead being 82 and gold 79, but copper only has an atomic number of 29!

I'd love to see some science behind these claims.

Incidentally Chet, creating diamonds is nothing compared to what is being claimed here. After all diamonds are only carbon, it is a simple rearrangement of the structure due to intense heat and pressure, no transmutation takes place - a carbon rod and a diamond are both the same element.  Compared with what is being claimed here creating diamonds is childs play!

Also, if true, the implications are not good. Gold prices would plummet, and the last man out of Fort Knox wouldn't have to bother locking up on his way out!  ;)

Farrah:

I was wondering how far away copper was from gold, but I knew it had to be pretty far.  Perhaps Joe Champion has nano shoehorn technology.  Little nano robots with little nano shoehorns go up to the copper nuclei and shoehorn some extra protons and neutrons into place to create stable gold atoms.

That's the ticket.

MileHigh

From that link that HB posted, it would seem that Champion is far from the full ticket.  In fact it would seem the guy's ready for the nuthouse.

I very much doubt that there is really anything to 'debunk' here, it's the same old story, you either believe in faeries or you don't!

Farrah
Diamonds, Yes I agree! [as a kid I spent time at the factory that manufactured the Diamond core bit that went to the moon} I know lots about industrial diamonds.
And after your "elements post" I think this guy picked copper for the proximity of Color!

But, I believe this is possible ,You just shouldn't use color as a baseline!

Chet

Have to admit tho, sure did stir up the diamond sales companies.
How do you tell if its manufactured? Cause its pure and without flaw.  ;D

thay

Thay
Seeing as how you can do this "almost in the Garage now"!

Those boys don't sleep so well anymore!
Diamond merchants.Tsk Tsk
Chet

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
They all sit vertically in the table with uranium last.
The three that he uses are prime numbers for periodic weight.

Quote from Champion:
A brief explanation and 100% proof that my technology  is absolute.  Allow me to give the background. This is simple science and even the neophytes can understand. I had my Colorado 303 group take one of the bars below and place it in a crucible and heat it at 963C which is the melting point for silver.  All things equal what has happened to the bar is the silver has been removed from the bar leaving the bar only platinum and gold.  The copper was removed a long time ago in the primary steps  which have never been disseminated to outsiders.  It is a closer held secret than the formula for Coca Cola.

100% proof... hmmm, he has a funny idea of proof!

So let's see if I got this right. He takes a bar of copper, heats it to the melting point of silver, which removes the silver - what silver? - and that leaves platinum and gold - what!  Oh, no, he says he's already removed all the copper in earlier, primary steps... so he must already now have a bar of silver, gold and platinum alloy.  But hang on, I thought he was transmuting copper into precious metals... so why does he say he has removed the copper?  Oh, hang on now... I see, it's all a complete load of tosh!  Had me going for a minute there.  ;)

Another mindless wannabe gets his 15 minutes of fame! (Probably much longer if you live in Chetty's World)

But, I believe this is possible ,You just shouldn't use color as a baseline!

Chet

This is why we tend to disagree so much, Chet. You believe everything you read, everything anyone tells you and that anything is possible, to a point where science has no relevance. What you always - ALWAYS - fail to do, is apply any informed or rational thinking to the situation.

Have to admit tho, sure did stir up the diamond sales companies.
How do you tell if its manufactured? Cause its pure and without flaw.  ;D

thay

A diamond is a diamond... is a chunk of carbon. Whether it is natural or man-made it makes no difference other than de-valuing the natural diamonds already in existence.  

They all sit vertically in the table with uranium last.
The three that he uses are prime numbers for periodic weight.

Not sure what you see in the relevance of prime numbers GK, but I do know that they are the atomic numbers not the atomic weights, and that Uranium (92) is neither a prime number or in the same column. Same goes for platinum.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-26, 23:41:15