PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 10:03:49
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Author Topic: Kapanadze replication  (Read 29004 times)

Group: Moderator

Grum sure he is but why does he keep asking what two items produce the energy ?
Actually, I will settle for one operating principle, because once you know one, it will guide your builds to fruition.

It is just like with the IC engines - once you realize that it is the combusting fuel that creates pressure and heat, you can use a variety of mechanical arrangements to arrange for that phenomenon to occur and convert it to mechanical torque.  The exact  arrangement of parts to accomplish that feat will be guided by the underlying principle.
Doing it without knowing the operating principle would be worse than stumbling in the dark. I dare to venture that even Grum could not replicate an IC engine from a grainy film if he lived in the 18th century surrounded by boilers and steam engines. He might not make the mental leap to do the boom inside - he would be missing the crucial operating principle.

It is the same with these *nadze devices, (if they are not fake).  The difference is that we do not know the underlying principle that would guide our builds to fruition.  So we must postulate some operating principle and let it guide our build. If that fails, we must postulate another operating principle and try again.  Rejecting a proposed principle off-hand without logical analysis and trials is a crime against science   ...especially if it is based on feelings.

People like Nick prefer to take another approach which is based on imitation from murky videos without an understanding of the underlying principles *.  I even understand why he chooses that path based on his employment history.

However, this is not how to do research into new phenomena and I object to his approach because the chances of semi-randomly assembling components to fruition are smaller than builds guided by some operating principle - however contrived.

P.S.
I require two subjects/objects for any words that indicate a comparison such as "match", "equals", "than", "greater" "less", "different", etc... and when only one is given, I signal a grammatical error and ask for correction.  This is what I asked of Delamorto here and here.
Two objects required for grammatical comparison are not related to two operating principles. AG seems to have conflated them.

*He even seems to avoid trying to formulate one.

Here is an interesting drawing with the calculation of the windings on the resonator. Only part of this drawing is needed)))

Here is an interesting drawing with the calculation of the windings on the resonator. Only part of this drawing is needed)))
What does "VHS" stand for ?

Group: Guest
Have you ever gone the route of a split tube ?

Verpies:
    If you must know, yes. I used an aluminum sheet inside my grenade former tube cut and formed to fit it like a split tube.
Let's wait for Itsu, to see what he comes up with, instead. I had no result to show for it.

I am into following a build replication of what apeares to work. Not looking at other builds, for now. Nor taking suggestions for work for me to try out.  Sorry, I am not like Itsu, but he is a much appreciated friend.

Edit: Maybe you can provide us with a resent video of a self runner, using a split tube grenade. Can you also show us how well it works. And that it's not just another distraction for us (not you), to waste time on, as up to now you have shown nothing that self run, ever.

I am not concerned about your opinions of my "approach" Nor did I ask you for your opinions, at all.   
Show us how well you understand free energy projects, by showing something tangible and useful toward self running, after all these years. But you can't. Proffesor. Or are you just here to criticize, distract and insult? Sounds like it...

Keep in mind that you've started on the wrong foot, with me. Obviously that does not matter to you.
But, that can work both ways.

At this time I am focused on finding the real deal with the mentioned topic guys, and their shown self running devices.
Not your waste more time listening to your insulting opinions of my work and ideas, sir.

NickZ

« Last Edit: 2023-09-24, 17:28:46 by NickZ »

If you must know, yes. I used an aluminum sheet inside my grenade former tube cut and formed to fit it like a split tube.
But did you understand why, when you did it ?
What was its function ?  Were all the conditions satisfied for it to perform this function ?
Did you even know what these conditions were ?

Maybe you can provide us with a resent video of a self runner, using a split tube grenade.
I do not archive videos, but I remember that SR193 had one.

But, we could use some help from those who have shown these types of devices self running. Not just guessing about what is needed for them work.
We do not have a choice.  This device is either fake or poorly documented.  In case of the latter, we must invent different operating principles and let them guide our builds.
Blindly adjusting a myriad of parameters and components is not feasible. I know that given enough time, typewriters and monkeys, all works of Shakespeare will be written eventually, ...but we will not live long enough for that.

Analyzing, adopting, experimenting and rejecting unsuccessful operating principles is faster than random parameter trial and error without following a guiding principle, ...a path which you have chosen to date.

Can you postulate a guiding operating principle that does not involve unmeasurable an unfalsifiable phenomena ?
Will you follow it wherever it guides you ?

No, and no.
   Like I had said, I have already mentioned what I've done, and have mentioned what my understanding is many times.
   I am here to verify those things, test and video the results. Not to make wild guesses, like some.
Perhaps you can study up on it, sometime, if interested.  Or not.

Akula mentioned how people would just throw dirt on him, his ideas and projects,  sounds familiar to me, as well.
He was an electronics enginner, I have heard. His scope shots are clear not blurry. Stalkers videos are very clear and consice. I am electronics assembler (was) now retired. 12 years building thousands of PCB, and many other devices.
   We have a choice, we can go and see and learn from them. Or keep guessing.
   I don't know anyone that tried to build a working replication, on their own. None that I know of, as yet, has succeded. Not as easy as some may think. Not to disuade any body, at all. Just saying...

Yes, there certainly are errors in the schematics, diagrams, videos, etc. Possibly on purpose, or just mistakes needing more work to improve overheating, and other aspects.

I don't blindly make claims, I have hundreds of hours and several years at hands on tests, and many videos.
I guess that you missed those as well. Plus I still have an almost complete and intact device replication, still.
   And I am not done... already my electric is free.
    I don't want nor need conventional electronic or current science, close circuit device mentalities.
Perhaps, only Slavish people may understand me...as that, is also in my blood.

Nicola Zec

NickZ

No, and no.
I don't even know which questions these two replies refer to.
I asked you 6 questions and these are only 2 answers.  This is rude. You've been doing this repeatedly and now you are surprised at my attitude towards you.

Like I had said, I have already mentioned what I've done, and have mentioned what my understanding is many times.
Much could have changed in a year.
Do you even have a guiding operating principle that does not involve unmeasurable an unfalsifiable phenomena, now ?

To answer your question. Yes, their has been much information provided on the mode of operations. Which you have obviously missed on. I have made no claims, just showing results. You have a problem with that???  Sure looks like it.
 I have made no claims.  Get it prof! But you have daily negative claims about my person. Do you want to continue on my moderated thread, or not???
   I have decided that you are not worth the effort even to answer you. Make all the questions that you want. I will ignore you , if nothing else.  But, hopefully on another thread. Not mine. as you've blown it with me, sir.
Your questions and doubts mean little to me. 
 I consider you rude, disruptive and agravating, plus you are now getting in my way. Which will be too bad, for you, and "I won't let you get away with it".

NickZ 
« Last Edit: 2023-09-23, 16:10:50 by NickZ »

Double post deleted.

Akula mentioned how people would just throw dirt on him, his ideas and projects,  sounds familiar to me, as well.

Roman Karnaukhov (Akula) - made fakes.
At one of the presentations in Germany, a hidden power source was found in his flashlight, it was a big shame.
He was a master at hiding power sources. He started making flashlights after a series of my videos, where I got unstable independent work.
Here is the video -https://dzen.ru/video/watch/64f0ed5609bb0574c6f1b618
Real ferroresonance does not produce as much as Karnaukhov later showed. The setting is so delicate and unstable that the device could go out at any moment.

His alleged follower, Ruslan Kalabukhov, hid an additional phase wire in the grounding wire. He became so insolent that he sold his “installation” to the Baltic. Of course, it worked great in his office, but in the Baltic states it no longer works.
A lot of people you mention here have done nothing worthwhile. Only fakes.
As a result, many people wasted time and money on repeating fakes that will never work!

The same goes for the SR-193 video.
He had an interesting idea: using a high-frequency and high-voltage pulse to build domains along a conductor, and then using multi-polar pulses to bend them in a group. Thereby obtaining an alternating magnetic field. But in reality it didn't work.
Approximate diagram in the figure.
Then he inserted a relay into his circuit and ran a hidden phase wire along the chair leg. All this was needed to promote his forum.

What if someone says, “I repeated his device,” he is lying. I ask you to at least not mention them in this thread!

I have already said that I want to try more options with increasing current. For example, an option that is very similar to Kapanadze’s installation with an oscillating circuit.I did experiments with a car light bulb resonator and grounding. Here is a short video where a light bulb burns in a broken ground wire

https://dzen.ru/video/watch/64e35a87cfe46f6376705889

As a result, the modified circuit will look like this.The current and voltage will swing the oscillatory circuit, and it will already be a PHASE for the light bulb. The spark gap on the circuit will control the amplitude; if it is exceeded, it will suppress the circuit's swing.

Roman Karnaukhov (Akula) - made fakes
His alleged follower, Ruslan Kalabukhov, hid an additional phase wire in the grounding wire.
Is this first-hand information ?

If these guys were fakers, then which ones were not ?

Have I discovered America for you? Your inner world is destroyed and will never be the same?

Group: Restricted

Hi DELAMORTO,

When you refer to the "hidden phase wire" or "additional phase wire" in your posts
above (also, likely, including Ruslan's "Demo in the Forest"):

Are these "phase wires" possibly related to the "Moon Phase" by chance? You failed
to mention how this "phase" is related to the devices functioning that you referenced.

If they worked with this "{hidden} phase wire" - then, maybe, just leave it in the circuit!  ;)

Just curious... and Good Luck with your designs. I look forward to hearing your theory
and your detailed technical analysis in whatever form (Analytic or Numeric, or both). Thanks.

BTW, I have seen some of the circuits you mention actually work, but the theory
of operation, and therefore a detailed technical analysis, still remains somewhat elusive.

OH, and thanks - you're a relative of Columbus are you! Cool...

SL

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Hi DELAMORTO,

When you refer to the "hidden phase wire" or "additional phase wire" in your posts
above (also, likely, including Ruslan's "Demo in the Forest"):

Are these "phase wires" possibly related to the "Moon Phase" by chance? You failed
to mention how this "phase" is related to the devices functioning that you referenced.

If they worked with this "{hidden} phase wire" - then, maybe, just leave it in the circuit!  ;)

Just curious... and Good Luck with your designs. I look forward to hearing your theory
and your detailed technical analysis in whatever form (Analytic or Numeric, or both). Thanks.

BTW, I have seen some of the circuits you mention actually work, but the theory
of operation, and therefore a detailed technical analysis, still remains somewhat elusive.

OH, and thanks - you're a relative of Columbus are you! Cool...

SL
isn't a phase wire referal relating to a live wire from a grid sauce ? re buyers  video series.

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Have I discovered America for you? Your inner world is destroyed and will never be the same?
Didb't the Vikings rind it first, they never got lost at sea they used a special crystal
they sliced and polarised the suns rays there was a video on one of the TV channels some time
ago Horizon or Smith's ownian channel.

Sil

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

No and you did not answer my questions:

who give a hoot not me. but Nick is one for sure  >:-) >:-)

have you tried the plasma ball test ?

Group: Ambassador

AG
Several here have tried “the plasma ball test”
Or Experiments ( you refer to Rick ?)

These attempts are in forum .. if you have had some verifiable success ( scalable gain mechanism?)you should share /teach?

What  has been missed by others ( obviously you have succeeded?

Also as previously mentioned ( you wrote the “very expensive info available on internet “
You refer to Ricks book ?
BTW
I just dropped a note to a fellow that attended latest Rick demonstration ( quite skilled fellow)
Will report his opinions

Roman Karnaukhov (Akula) - made fakes.
At one of the presentations in Germany, a hidden power source was found in his flashlight, it was a big shame.
He was a master at hiding power sources. He started making flashlights after a series of my videos, where I got unstable independent work.
Here is the video -https://dzen.ru/video/watch/64f0ed5609bb0574c6f1b618
Real ferroresonance does not produce as much as Karnaukhov later showed. The setting is so delicate and unstable that the device could go out at any moment.

His alleged follower, Ruslan Kalabukhov, hid an additional phase wire in the grounding wire. He became so insolent that he sold his “installation” to the Baltic. Of course, it worked great in his office, but in the Baltic states it no longer works.
A lot of people you mention here have done nothing worthwhile. Only fakes.
As a result, many people wasted time and money on repeating fakes that will never work!

The same goes for the SR-193 video.
He had an interesting idea: using a high-frequency and high-voltage pulse to build domains along a conductor, and then using multi-polar pulses to bend them in a group. Thereby obtaining an alternating magnetic field. But in reality it didn't work.
Approximate diagram in the figure.
Then he inserted a relay into his circuit and ran a hidden phase wire along the chair leg. All this was needed to promote his forum.

What if someone says, “I repeated his device,” he is lying. I ask you to at least not mention them in this thread!

Regarding Delamorto's claims that Akula made a fake in Germany and that Ruslan also made a fake, as well as SR193 made a fake, are all false.

There is absolutely no evidence for this. I followed these topics very closely. However, what is puzzling is the fact that in Germany, in Arthur Trankle's place, Roman was not able to make an installation that would exceed 40-60W of power. Wesley claims that Roman himself did not understand why this was happening and turned to him for help. Ruslan was accused of fraud by one guy (Sergey Panov) to whom Ruslan sold one of his devices. Wesley has a video on this topic on his channel (you can draw your own conclusions from it). As for SR, somewhere, someone noticed something in the photos that were too blurry to see anything concrete.

Yet, we have such a statement in a patent backed up by theory, explanations, method of operation and working device from which i quote:

If one has input voltages at higher frequencies or could have there is therefore the possibility to generate free electric power , and at any scale level . It is possible by properly choosing the length of the wires , inductances and capacities with respect to the input frequency with a simple circuit , as described above, to bring frequencies at a high level with very low losses, in which case a number of these circuits must be drawn up . as a " cascade "

Just try to imagine the effect of +5 harmonics of standing waves and the power obtainable using 9v battery with a proper design

AG
Several here have tried “the plasma ball test”
Or Experiments ( you refer to Rick ?)

These attempts are in forum .. if you have had some verifiable success ( scalable gain mechanism?)you should share /teach?

What  has been missed by others ( obviously you have succeeded?

Also as previously mentioned ( you wrote the “very expensive info available on internet “
You refer to Ricks book ?
BTW
I just dropped a note to a fellow that attended latest Rick demonstration ( quite skilled fellow)
Will report his opinions
Have you any pointers to this test I would have to try it as discribed first before i make any comments.
This isn't the correct test  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kVPASGCZIk

Group: Ambassador

have you tried the plasma ball test ?

I apologize for assuming you were referring to a useful result ( first hand) you were trying to share !
Which several have done on forum already ( no useful results ( scalable gain mechanism))

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Have you any pointers to this test I would have to try it as discribed first before i make any comments.
This isn't the correct test  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kVPASGCZIk

Are you referring to the Don Smith device? See attached below.

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

As I have suggested, that a working device which runs on ambient energies may not work in another location. And may need to be retuned for that new area. I understood that was the case in Germany. And retuning may need more time than he was given.
The flashlight power source designs are another type of circuit, not even related to high output self runners. I doubt that that suppose source could run Kwatts for more than a few minutes, or even a few seconds.
Also, Wesley mentioned that tests were done at Akula's house by three people, known and trusted people to determine if there is a fake power source. None were found. The device worked as shown in that video, by three witnesses who examined the device first hand. If that device failed in Germany, yet produced some wattage for the bulbs. That is not a fake, at all. Let's see you do that. Even 10 watts, but you can't, after your supposed 15 years, at it.
  So I am very leary of what Delamorto suggests.  I don't believe his line of reasoning. Which he now comes to tell us, without the least bit if proof, after years have past. And,  now he is here to do what? To discover America for us??? Funny...

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-09-24, 16:27:29 by NickZ »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 10:03:49